greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:22 am

Post by greygnarl »

I guess this means that I'm going to die but I'm going to say that I'm prettys sure the last two scum are in Tajun, Mala, and andrew.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

Not LyLo yet, but day before LyLo.

First things first.

VOTE: Malakittens
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Malakittens »

Well, voting me will send us into LyLo.

I'm pretty sure Andrew is town as Jal was harping that all through Day 2, but she was also harping at the fact I was town all through Day 2.

Vote: GG

I actually never saw GG's vote on Daum and I was under the impression when Kwll replaced in that he was at L-2 because he was asking for a claim. Not to mention that I though him asking for a claim by GG at L-2 and then voting him at L-1 was just to please me. His post was giving me scum vibes, but it wasn't until I asked regarding Pota that I figured out Daum's slot was most likely town and by that time I accidentally hammered.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 am

What exactly made you think he was town, and why didn't you let this out yesterday?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Malakittens »

Post #740 is the read that gave me town vibes because scum rarely call another scum "town".

Only time I have seen scum do that to each other when the other scum is obvstown and being called that by others. Pota was not being called obvstown by majorly of the players.

By the time I went to reply to his 744 the thread was locked because of my hammer and it was too late.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Votecount 3.01:

Malakittens - Siv
gregnarl - Malakittens

Not Voting- Tajun, Andrew, greygnarl, Hyperion, havingfitz

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and to no-lynch.

The deadline is in (expired on 2012-11-29 14:04:10), or by 12:05 PM on November 29th, 2012.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In post 743, Malakittens wrote:He's confirmed scum.
Now reread Fritz, and they had pre start night which meant they chatted, do you still think Fritz is scum?
Sorry you said you started getting town vibes at post 740? Well this is 743 and you call him "confirmed scum"
Sorry Mala,
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by andrew94 »

are you retarded greygnarl

Mala said Pota is confirmed scum
Please learn to read and not misrep thankz.

also, unvote if thats your only reasoning.

isoing jal.

p.s. hyperion scummy
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Other reasoning is PoE and her buddying with Pota.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Dear god,

I had a scum read on Pota from my first post and I wanted him lynched, but everyone was focusing on Daum. I wasn't buddying Pota.

Yeah GG you misrepresent.

I was trying to get his reads and wasn't sure how much he read. I want to see why people are calling Fritz scum when he didn't know Pota was a hydra. That automaticity made me think he was town when Pota flipped scum.

I was telling Kwll that Pota was confirmed scum.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by greygnarl »

You were still on kwll after that post. Also, let's not clear fitz on the hydra thing. Bitmap made like two posts so he easily could've not posted in the QT. On the buddying, your whole tone with Pota is "old friends" even if you claimed to have him as scum. Also pretty sure you didn't have him as scum except for like one post where you tslked about him always calling you scum.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Tajun »

In post 756, greygnarl wrote:
In post 743, Malakittens wrote:He's confirmed scum.
Now reread Fritz, and they had pre start night which meant they chatted, do you still think Fritz is scum?
Sorry you said you started getting town vibes at post 740? Well this is 743 and you call him "confirmed scum"
Sorry Mala,

In post 758, greygnarl wrote:Other reasoning is PoE and her buddying with Pota.

Wow, reasoning is bad for sooooo many reasons.
1)
No
on the first point, as has been pointed out.
2) PoE is complete crap.
3) She wasn't buddying Pota.
4) Dear god, since when do scum buddy one another?

This post is almost bad enough to make me think you are bussing her. You're both lucky I have town reads on you. (well, GG anyway)

Buuuut, with Jal flipping cop, I am now free to do this

VOTE: havingfitz

who would have been getting crucified the entire game by me if I didn't have a PR read on him. Should stop doing those really.

Case is mostly gut, but it is very strong gut. Also, he is trying to pretend he understands the game mechanics (with the interaction between scum and SK and whatever), but 706 proves that is a lie. Post 699 he goes hard against Jal, feels pretty fake really. Also, there is almost no interaction between him and Potatohou, and what is there is a couple questions and a weak scum read. Not to mention 194, where he oddly places the "cop investigate pota" bit without any explanation, then asks for reads without giving any. Everyone should ISO him, there is no town there.
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Spoiler:
In post 107, Malakittens wrote:Uh, interesting. Yeah my site is still the best.

Om you are scaring me. Last few times you have been town you have called me scum when I was town, so this is making me wonder if you are actually scum this game. Just sayin'.

In post 178, Malakittens wrote:Uh. Don't you dare direct PR's to where they should go. Not that I disagree with this because my theory was proven right regarding part of the hydra's head.

In post 235, Malakittens wrote:That is a lie in of itself. (Totally referring to Tajun)

I have stated that Daum is giving me scum vibes.
I have stated that Ommy is probably scum, but I had to wait until a game finished for me to prove it.
I haven't yet figured out Grey/Malp, but I was cautionary watching them.
The rest is all null at this point, but soon can change. >.>

Here we go:

When we have a scum Om and a town Mala:
Scum Om always calls Mala town.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=23006

Town Om & a Town Mala:
Om calls Mala scum.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=23187
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=23124

Only time I ever possibly heard a town Om go back and forth on a read on me was when I was scum.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=22693

The other game we were in together, but this doesn't count as we had to distance ourselves when we were Masons.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=22964

Grey vs Malp conversation right now does not look like town vs. town. Looks more like scum distancing scum.

I find it funny though Tajun. There are others who haven't done a single thing in terms of giving off a read, but you singled me out. I have though given a few reads, maybe they aren't to your standards, but they are there.

---

Daumis:

It's not that it "annoys" me. It's more how you said it. I don't understand the usage of the wording. Let me ask you if English is your first language?

In post 246, Malakittens wrote:@ Malp:
wait, gut and meta? What games of mine have you read Malp? Along with what type of meta on me?

---

1. Pota is probably scum. Reasons above. ^
2. Daum was leaning scum on me, but I have to highly reconsider now that I know English wasn't his first language

Malp / Grey are both leaning on the scum category for me, but that was due to their Page 10 conversation. As I said possible scum distancing scum. I have never really seen town do that to another townie. I guess I could possibly see town vs. scum, but honestly highly doubtful.

I was earlier and actually am now leaning on a town Tajun. After post #234, 237. I see apparently scumhunting from her/him.

As for everyone else I want to see more posts before coming to conclusion on another town read.

In post 397, Malakittens wrote:I already stated that Potato is a top scum read for me, followed by Malp. If Malp were to flip scum though I'd vote GG reasoning in prior posts.

And you can't just say Daummy, GG isn't scum without reasoning.
Everyone is fair game to being possible scum.

In post 500, Malakittens wrote:Jal is town!

>.>

Hm, at possibly wanting to sheep her, but I don't know if Daum is actually scummy scum.

Still rather have Pota lynched >.>

In post 523, Malakittens wrote:Rather have Potalynched then AJ or Daum.

In post 547, Malakittens wrote:Honestly not sure. Game I played with him he used buddying when he was town. It pissed me off to no extent because he fuckbuddied a scum in order to lose in LyLo. I would give him another day before wanting to lynch him though.

Unvote:
Vote: Pota

Going back to my first scum read.

---

GG knock it off. Calling me Mala when we have a Malp confuses me because I actually read everything that people say to him towards me and everything that's directed at me I need to reread. So calling me Kitty, Kitten or MK would be perfect. >.>

---

Normally I'd wait for a counterclaim, but I don't think we should kill off our vig D1.
Hence my vote change.
Time to get my costume finished and head to work, back after 11pmish.

In post 549, Malakittens wrote:I was supporting a Pota lynch, but it wasn't getting any support so I moved my vote to another scumread of mine. The way you were forcing me to list scum reads to where I couldn't chose !,B,C didn't sit well with me along with the fact of the person you replaced wasn't acting pro-town.

Those are my posts. If I didn't find him scummy I would have moved my vote a while ago.

GG you tried pushing a lynch on AJ because she was a vig. I don't think town should have tried pushing for a PR lynch. Plus there was no counter claims.

Really, are you claiming you were in the scum QT? You don't know how much Bitmap posted there.
Find it funny how you are trying to discredit my town read on Fritz because of the hydra thing. Seems to me you are just trying to find any possible way to find someone scummy. I just think the Fritz thing is a possible town tell that can't be faked that easily.

Bite me, I consider OM a friend and I play with him a lot. Plus I don't see my posts in a buddying tone.
You are grasping at straws.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 167, Tajun wrote:
In post 138, Hyperion wrote:
He is being really oppurtunistic here, all he is doing is attacking someone who has already been bandwagoned.

SHEEP ME NOW

Hyperion's manic unhelpfulness continues, but I am still getting town vibes. Would be useful if he would assist us.

In post 142, malpascp wrote:Daumis is a wild card to me.
Krazy over-reacted to Daumis' read.
Potato must be town, and so does Mala.
I didn't like greygnarl and havingfitz discussing how the switches work and all the doubts they had. Just doesn't seem legit.
andrew was way too worried about not being on Daumis' list, so worried that he didn't even noticed that many other people weren't there.
All the rest I can't have a clear read right now.
Let's remember that there is 4 scum, and 3 possible kills tonight night. Let's not screw up. I don't think Daumis or anyone with such an erratic gameplay should be lynched.

unvote

Trying way,
way
too hard to fit in and avoid trouble. Very scummy.

VOTE: malpascp
In post 153, greygnarl wrote:
In post 144, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Erm, I suggest cop investigating daumis is going to be a waste, as he isn't doing anything.

Investigate a good player, who will probably survive until your claim.

Daumis, you've done very little this game. Try to find scum. Being genuine in finding scum will prove your towniness.
Investigate Pota. He is definitely not a lynch target.

Nah. Go with someone medium, not scummy but not super town either, ideally someone who gives you a bad feeling in your gut you can't explain.
In post 156, Potatouhou wrote:I'm fine with a lynch on Malpa or Hyperion today, would be willing to compromise on Daumis and possibly greygnarl.

It's way too early to be whittling our lynch pool to 4. Still don't see GG or Hyperion, but Malpa is up to #1. You seem too eager here.

In post 179, Tajun wrote:You're all forgetting an important point, that is that we have an SK as well as a mafia. Pota is likely dead regardless of alignment. Don't waste an investigation there.

Oh I'm willing to vote Taj because of trying to direct the cop away from Pota.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Tajun »

That's your case? I'm thinking this is a chainsaw defense going on, along with real defense (of fitz). Awfully odd timing, especially considering that you were happy to sheep my vote yesterday, when all these facts were happily in play. FOS Mala, will definitely be a vote if Fitz flips scum.
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Chainsaw defense isn't always scummy. It's not a huge scum tell to me. Same goes with aTe,
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:10 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 762, Malakittens wrote:GG you tried pushing a lynch on AJ
because she was a vig
. I don't think town should have tried pushing for a PR lynch. Plus there was no counter claims.

Now you misrepresent. I was trying to push any lynch through at that point. It wasa ctually a policy lynch.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:22 am

Post by havingfitz »

Catching up.....will post asap.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:36 am

Post by havingfitz »

K…not a lot of catching up to do from today. Mislynch today = LYLO tomorrow as someone has said. I’m going to respond to Tajun first and then look over the last two days a bit closer.

In post 761, Tajun wrote:Buuuut, with Jal flipping cop, I am now free to do this

VOTE: havingfitz

who would have been getting crucified the entire game by me if I didn't have a PR read on him. Should stop doing those really.

Tajun…what made you think I was a PR? Be specific if you can.

But for the fact you thought I was a PR you say you would have been “crucifying me the entire game”…so let’s see what game-long reasons
(bolded by me below0
you had for wanting to crucify me:
In post 761, Tajun wrote:
1) -
Case is mostly gut, but it is
very strong gut.

2) -
Also, he is
trying to pretend he understands the game mechanics (with the interaction between scum and SK and whatever), but 706 proves that is a lie.

3) -
Post 699 he goes hard against Jal,
feels pretty fake really

4) -
Also, there is
almost no interaction between him and Potatohou
, and what is there is a couple questions and a weak scum read.

5) -
Not to mention 194, where he oddly places the "cop investigate pota" bit without any explanation,

6) -
then
asks for reads without giving any.

7) -
Everyone should ISO him, there is no town there.

1) -
“Very strong gut”. Can’t argue with that logic. Good work.

2) -
I beg your pardon. An ad-hom AND a misrep in one line. KMA. IMO I do understand how this game works. It’s pretty fcuking clear given that it’s an open game and everything is completely out in the open. There is no lie thank you.

3) -
Feels pretty fake really. Can’t argue with that logic either other than to say I disagree and there was nothing fake about my exchange with Jal. In fact…as I type this response, I wonder if your sudden interest in me is linked to Jal in more ways than you mention. Ie I wonder if I’m being set up.

4) -
I don’t interact a great deal with everyone in a game. In fact, it’s not unusual for me to get flack for this. I tend to focus on my main suspects or people of interest. People who I have a town feel for or am uncertain of I tend to stand back from…especially on D1. How does my interaction with Potato compare to everyone else’s participation with him? And is that a reliable scumtell for all players or does it vary per individual?

5) -
This is the earliest mention of suspicions towards me (despite the “entire game” suspicions). How is this suspicious? I suspected GG for trying to steer the cop. IMO that is scummy. And the fact he was steering the cop towards Potato means nothing given the switching dynamic of this game.

6) -
Misrep. I’ve been giving reads throughout the game. Ex: , , , , , , , , , , AND .

7) -
Please do.

tl:dr;
That’s a shit case Tajun. Nothing you’ve mentioned above holds any water and it seems like it’s manufactured from nothing. Gut? Feels fake? You seem so in touch with your suspicions. It’s a beautiful thing.

FOS
Tajun

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

Jal has been prodded.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:17 am

Post by havingfitz »

Uh...what mod?

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 770, havingfitz wrote:
Uh...what mod?

Owait, she died, eh?

Derp.

greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Shut it.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Post by andrew94 »

im gonna have to v/la 2 days due to exam then flying to aussie

but @Mala, im sure jal would have been cop switch'ed on night 1
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:12 pm

Um, well I kinda figured okay, mala is kindof right and not suspicious, and besides it probably was a derpaccidental hammer... but left the vote there to see if anyone would sheep.

GG, were you sheeping me?

Tajun, if you're going to call chainsaw defence, one way doesn't matter. Repeated instances matter.

I think tajun is sheeping the general opinion of "Fitz is kindof scummy."

Partner would be either andrew or hyperion, and possibly mala (but doubt mala).

VOTE: Tajun

Return to “Completed Open Games”