Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 747, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 742, Raya36 wrote:I also don't think they truly think I'm cult for forgetting the claim and clear.
Forgetting it would be one interpretation. Another would be that you either TMIed or forgot about some scum fakeclaim. Lots of potential reasons why scum could get their facts wrong about the scenario
If I TMIed then I would be TMIing town. That's what I meant by think about it at the end of my post
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Ultimately, you'd been playing around the edges D1 and I don't really believe that your heart was in SRing major (or at least not later on in the day). I may not have phrased this in the most articulate manner, but I know when something doesn't feel right

--pedit the pool of 3 you never mentioned in the orginal post but have now conveniently invented
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 748, Marky Mark wrote:And yes, your case on major does involve an element of analysis, but is largely rehashing arguments that had already been made by other players. There was no real fire there
Ok so suddenly my case on major isn't bad because it's a narrative. Now it's bad because it's not original. You keep losing things to scumread me for so you make up new ones.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 751, Marky Mark wrote:Ultimately, you'd been playing around the edges D1 and I don't really believe that your heart was in SRing major (or at least not later on in the day). I may not have phrased this in the most articulate manner, but I know when something doesn't feel right

--pedit the pool of 3 you never mentioned in the orginal post but have now conveniently invented
How was I playing around the edges? I thought I was quite vocal about my reads. Major was a later read for sure. I got the read the same time I said I'd read their iso and made my case. And major was second to T3, so my heart wasn't fully set on elimming Major. I wanted T3. But Major was still a good compromise

I did mention it. It's at the bottom. T3, Osuka, Enchant. Now T3, you, Enchant
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 750, Raya36 wrote:If I TMIed then I would be TMIing town. That's what I meant by think about it at the end of my post
In the post you highlighted earlier you have Osuka as potential CL
-Could be they legit are CL and you are cult member and you TMId
-Could be that Flea is town and you just wanted to push Osuka and had forgotten about their result
-Could be that Flea is cult and you forgot that they'd made up a result on Osuka
It's also possible town forgets tracker result here, but its far from the only explanation and you know it, so stop trying to paint it as such

--pedit that's BS ref the case on major and you know it. It's narrative because you are just listing arguments (ie narrating) that have been made by others. Perhaps I could've phrased this better, but we are areguing over semantics here, rather than the actions themselves
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:51 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 753, Raya36 wrote:How was I playing around the edges?
Oh idk, fence sitting on Enchant, which was one of the major things to happen D1. Avoiding having strong reads on most of the plist d1.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Like just flicking through your iso you literally don't take much of a position on any slots d1 apart from SRs on T3 and major, at least one of which is town. You say at one point you are going to re-read Osuka but then curiously never comment on the slot d1 even when I spell out the scummy stuff they've been pulling
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:56 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 754, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 750, Raya36 wrote:If I TMIed then I would be TMIing town. That's what I meant by think about it at the end of my post
In the post you highlighted earlier you have Osuka as potential CL
-Could be they legit are CL and you are cult member and you TMId
-Could be that Flea is town and you just wanted to push Osuka and had forgotten about their result
-Could be that Flea is cult and you forgot that they'd made up a result on Osuka
It's also possible town forgets tracker result here, but its far from the only explanation and you know it, so stop trying to paint it as such

--pedit that's BS ref the case on major and you know it. It's narrative because you are just listing arguments (ie narrating) that have been made by others. Perhaps I could've phrased this better, but we are areguing over semantics here, rather than the actions themselves
-Do you really think cult makes a reads list and accidentally puts the CL as a CL read?? Have you ever as scum accidentally but your teammate as a scumread simply because you know they're scum?
-The second one is the correct one to an extent. I forgot Flea's claim. I believe they are town. I forgot about their result. I wanted to push Osuka because I thought Osuka was cult.
It's not the only possibility but it's the most likely. You only gave 2 and the second makes sense for town too and the first makes 0 sense no matter what. I have never seen someone TMI that way.

I didn't list arguments made by others. I'm not going to go through the whole thread and figure out what's original and what's not but it's not like I reread the whole thread and stole other people's arguments. I read Major's iso, I wrote down my thoughts.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Marky Mark »

1.) It's feasible that scum would TMI a partner when making a readslist. They could be trying to distance and forget that they are "cleared". You implying that scum would never put a teamate as an SR is simply not true
2.) I get that it's subjectve and its entirely possible that I could have phrased it more articulately, but your push in that post on majior felt pretty sterile (unlike your push on me here fwiw), like there was no real fire there but you were just trotting out lines
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 755, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 753, Raya36 wrote:How was I playing around the edges?
Oh idk, fence sitting on Enchant, which was one of the major things to happen D1. Avoiding having strong reads on most of the plist d1.
I was never fence sitting. I already explained everything for Enchant and you already said my explanation made sense. I had strong reads Day 1. T3 and Major when I made my case for scum, TR on Flea, TR on Umlaut (don't know if I mentioned it but it shouldve been obvious I think)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 756, Marky Mark wrote:Like just flicking through your iso you literally don't take much of a position on any slots d1 apart from SRs on T3 and major, at least one of which is town. You say at one point you are going to re-read Osuka but then curiously never comment on the slot d1 even when I spell out the scummy stuff they've been pulling
Read my iso again. You missed some reads. I did intent to reread osuka but I got busy and it never happened D1 (working 7 days a week and maybe had my kitten depending on when it was)
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Like I get that you're better than me at wording things and I think you're being quite sneaky in terms of trying to attack my wording rather than what I'm actually getting at to make me look bad here and trivialise my points

--pedit you barely mention Flea d1 (you say he's towny in one post early on) so yet again you are trying to bend the truth when in reality the only slots you commented on at any length are the ones you were trying to push - T3 and Major. Feels like someone was keeping their options open

--pedit 2 I'm literally looking at your ISO and your don't touch anyone other than T3/Major except in the briefest sense so wind your neck in and stop twisting evetnts
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 758, Marky Mark wrote:1.) It's feasible that scum would TMI a partner when making a readslist. They could be trying to distance and forget that they are "cleared". You implying that scum would never put a teamate as an SR is simply not true
2.) I get that it's subjectve and its entirely possible that I could have phrased it more articulately, but your push in that post on majior felt pretty sterile (unlike your push on me here fwiw), like there was no real fire there but you were just trotting out lines
1) Scum would put a teammate as a scumread. Scum would not
accidentally
put a teammate as a scumread which is what a TMI is.
2) Well it was just a compromise. I still wanted T3. You and T3 are different because you're actually top scumreads. Think of it as Major was a scumlean and you two are scumreads. Which ones do you expect to have the most fire in a case
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 762, Raya36 wrote:
In post 758, Marky Mark wrote:1.) It's feasible that scum would TMI a partner when making a readslist. They could be trying to distance and forget that they are "cleared". You implying that scum would never put a teamate as an SR is simply not true
accidentally
2) Well it was just a compromise. I still wanted T3. You and T3 are different because you're actually top scumreads. Think of it as Major was a scumlean and you two are scumreads. Which ones do you expect to have the most fire in a case
1.) No. The accidental part was that you forgot that in your scenario from your post prior, Osuka couldn't be CL due to Flea's result, so I could totally see you dropping his name in to distance here (eg he might be a cult member) and forgetting that it wasn't consistent with your previous post
2.) Convenient that the confirmed town slot was only a scumlean compared to your current SRs.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Like I literally go from being town for you in 740 to scum in 742 to being your top scumread. You are pulling this progression out of your arse
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 761, Marky Mark wrote:Like I get that you're better than me at wording things and I think you're being quite sneaky in terms of trying to attack my wording rather than what I'm actually getting at to make me look bad here and trivialise my points

--pedit you barely mention Flea d1 (you say he's towny in one post early on) so yet again you are trying to bend the truth when in reality the only slots you commented on at any length are the ones you were trying to push - T3 and Major. Feels like someone was keeping their options open

--pedit 2 I'm literally looking at your ISO and your don't touch anyone other than T3/Major except in the briefest sense so wind your neck in and stop twisting evetnts
If I'm attacking your wording and not your case then that's my bad and not my intention. Maybe I'm just not fully understanding.

I clearly stated Flea was town in that post if I recall correctly. Why do I need to reiterate it. There was no significant pressure on Flea that made me feel like I had to step in and defend Flea or restate my townread.

I'm not twisting anything. I've stated my reads even if briefly. I don't need to make towncases. If I didnt state my read for someone like umlaut it felt to me like it was obvious from how much I was agreeing with them. Of course my focus was on my scumreads.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Although it makes sense why you avoided taking positions on your TRs D1 - it lets you turn on whatever slot you need to when you need to find a miselim from somewhere

--pedit Yeah I don't want to make things personal but it just feels like you are being slippery with me eg arguing over the semantics of what 'narrative' was. TRing slots is 100% part of the game and normal town behaviour. If anything, town often tend to hunt more via TRs and POE rather than just pushing slots, which has been largely your method here
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 765, Raya36 wrote:I clearly stated Flea was town in that post if I recall correctly. Why do I need to reiterate it. There was no significant pressure on Flea that made me feel like I had to step in and defend Flea or restate my townread.
To answer this specific point the game had moved on significantly and there had been that massive Flea/Major interaction, so I don't think it was a given that your early d1 TR would remain the same
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 763, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 762, Raya36 wrote:
accidentally
1.) No. The accidental part was that you forgot that in your scenario from your post prior, Osuka couldn't be CL due to Flea's result, so I could totally see you dropping his name in to distance here (eg he might be a cult member) and forgetting that it wasn't consistent with your previous post
2.) Convenient that the confirmed town slot was only a scumlean compared to your current SRs.
1) It is just a fact it wasn't consistent. You need to reconsider why it wasn't consistent. Am I really cult who forgot who the almost conftown were which cult!me should be hyper aware of because they're good players to recruit and also important to manipulate and whatever else. Or am I town who simply forgot a recent event in favour of my entire previous thought process before that event.
2) It's not though. You can clearly see that Major was a compromise and not as strong as my T3 read. Scumlean is pretty accurate.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Marky Mark »

I'm gonna call that a night - people can make up their own mind on whether they think your heart was in the Major elim and whether they actually believe your bizarre progression on me here. Night all :)
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Korina »

Mobile vc after I get off phone
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 764, Marky Mark wrote:Like I literally go from being town for you in 740 to scum in 742 to being your top scumread. You are pulling this progression out of your arse
You went from probably town (but having reason to not like you that may have been biased) simply because I had stronger scumreads and you didn't fit. Now you're scum and I'm actually very glad I decided to move you there despite thinking I may just be biased because this conversation is only reinforcing that read.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 766, Marky Mark wrote:Although it makes sense why you avoided taking positions on your TRs D1 - it lets you turn on whatever slot you need to when you need to find a miselim from somewhere

--pedit Yeah I don't want to make things personal but it just feels like you are being slippery with me eg arguing over the semantics of what 'narrative' was. TRing slots is 100% part of the game and normal town behaviour. If anything, town often tend to hunt more via TRs and POE rather than just pushing slots, which has been largely your method here
I didn't avoid taking positions though. Reread my iso.

I have been town reading slots but it's not normal to full out town case people. I stated my town reads and that's enough.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 767, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 765, Raya36 wrote:I clearly stated Flea was town in that post if I recall correctly. Why do I need to reiterate it. There was no significant pressure on Flea that made me feel like I had to step in and defend Flea or restate my townread.
To answer this specific point the game had moved on significantly and there had been that massive Flea/Major interaction, so I don't think it was a given that your early d1 TR would remain the same
I didnt feel Flea was in any danger there though and my read hadn't changed. If anything my townread got stronger but I didnt feel the need to say that
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Enchant »

I am not sure, how to act here.

Literally, you will interpret my words in mirror, because you already assume i am converted.

I am also not in mood for lying and trying to misdirect you all.

Idk, i just shut up. Just don't assume Osuka as innocent, because CL either didn't act or converted someone else (which is hardly makes sense).

Return to “Completed Open Games”