Open 326: Pick Your Poison (Ende des Speils!)

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:48 am

Post by lane0168 »

tl;dr. what does this mean?

i dont understand why if we can all agree on mothrax, we just vote him? doesnt make sense to me. what do you trust about mothrax? hasn't even done anything or many posts. you may say my scumhunting sucks but at least i'm trying. mothrax slot is pretty worthless. but i guess mothrax scum can slide by again on my own point, of my flip will give up way more information than mothrax's flip. just like i was hoping the glowball flip would do.

just some quick things. @robo, i never called anyone out for asking for town reads or whatever, so that part may be omitted.

In post 51, saulres wrote:Sigh. I can't win with RVS.

There are good reasons I tried to avoid it this time. Maybe next game I'll just post one random vote and not say anything else for a while.

If I can keep my big mouth shut that long :P

i thought, huh good reasons? that he's not going to explain? possible power roll? this is honestly what caught my eye. it wasnt even hard evidence or searching for anything. i just thought it possible.

Then my remark was just an off hand idiotic remark. There was no intention behind any of it, this just stuck out to me. You'll obviously see that. But it wasn't PR hunting. And even if it was scum PR hunting, why in the eff would I be so stupid as to say it out loud? If I am in the mindset of “alright i'm scum, lets see who the pr rolls are, I know the rolls i'm looking for, so lets see who it is”, you dont think i'd also be in the mindset that I probably shouldnt let people know i'm doing this? Come on, think about it. I'd be a lot more careful than that. I can't believe that anyone thinks that scum would actually say this.

As far as using the glowball thing as a defense of myself? Thats a bunch of bs. When i'm scummy for defending glowball (from here on out, i'll say defending, because obviously no one can get it through their heads that I was trying to move on, not defend.) and she ends up being town, what do you expect me to say? She was town. People keep bringing up to me, and I simply dont understand why its scummy when she was in fact town. I can see if she was scum, because then I have a reason to defend her. But she wasnt, so why in the eff would I do this?

I guess we can all agree tomorrow that OMGUS when coupled with reasonable explanation is not in fact scummy.

I was gonna leave it here and come back for final comments, but I dont really feel like delaying anything. Also if you have questions, i'll be happy to ask them. I am sick of people telling me what my intentions were and and they were scummy, when if you looked at it differently, you'd see i'm actually town. I wont be responding to people saying things like “you defended glowball because you knew she was town and you wanted to be able to come back tomorrow and say 'see! I defended town'”. This is a bunch of bull shit. Apparently its completely impossible for me to think glowball was town because I actually believed she was town without knowing. If anyone took what I said as what I meant, we wouldnt be in this horseshit two mislynch's ordeal, but I guess there has to be someone who doesnt mean what they say.

Amrun, you are absolutely worthless (not in life as a person, but in this game). You say i'm mudslinging? Iso yourself. You have single handedly lynched me today. You have been a HUGE liability for town all game. When I flip town, everyone will see how little you have actually contributed. Way to lead us to yet another mislynch. You will never be forgiven.

The case on me is utter bs. It seriously is. Take out amrun's constant attacking, and look at what i've actually said with an impartial eye, and you'd most likely see that. Basically besides the PR remark, amrun has done everything I have done, only i'm the one getting lynched. Oh wait, I didnt force a purposeful mislynch. I dont even know when I actually became so scummy to so many people. I mean I know when it was for amrun, and then thunder had his doubts, but... idk.

Seriously are you guys retarded? Look at mothrax's last post. Here.

In post 750, mothrax wrote:dear god it is so frakking hard for me to get into this game. too many walls not enough logic. it just puts me off reading this thing... sorry guys...

So...

I still think maruchan is scum. Factors point even moreso that way now.

First off his iso reveals even more fluffposts and defensive posts.

Second I don't like the discussion revolving around the no nightkill... especially Marus "I would nokill for the wifomlulz..."

there was something else immediately following the day that caught my eye... I don't remember who it was or what, but I need a smoke before I go digging.

that must be a long fucking smoke, I wonder when he'll go back. And i'm scummier than this? And i'm even scummy for suggesting a compromise to VOTE FOR THIS?!?!?! haha.

@supreme overlord. I suppose he came back just in time to delay your vote on him for just a little bit longer. Bullshit.

Seriously town, get your shit together. Two mislynches. With a night kill, tomorrow its 6 town and 3 scum. Jesus. I can only imagine there will be another mislynch because the town is worthless thus far in this game. That will make 4 town 3 scum. Ha good luck with that. Mislynches are a part of the game, but usually you try not to make it a habit. I bet supreme overlord is even more alright with 2 missed lunches.

I understand what supreme overlords reasons were for not voting mothrax. But how many times did he say “if he comes back and doesnt say anything, then i'll vote him” and how much has NS/mothrax actually said? What did he say so many times that made supreme overlord not want to vote him? And twice I think he said basically “hey, why you vote for mothrax, why you no vote for glowball?”

I never claimed to be a good scum hunter, if asked I probably would have said I sucked. But at least I know I'm not the worst. I'd say 2 mislynches speak for themselves. Apparently my biggest detriment is not being able to form good cases. That'll never change. I just dont piick up on things like other people, which also means I dont pick up on things and make them scummy and mislynch. I can be ok with that.

As I have said, I will answer questions. I will not respond to “you mean this by 'this'” when I clearly did not.

Otherwise, I am terrified that scum have confirmed their place in the town pretty much. Things that scare me that I see as a possibility. (no cases provided, purely feelings)

-maruchan being town
-amrun being scum
-amrun being scum AND a shephard the rest of the game as she has already done. ( I beg you guys to quit listening to anything she says, unless you use your own logic to figure it out, and dont let her infect your brains before that. She obviously planted the seed that I am scum, and now its happening)
-supreme/mothrax, not being partners, cause that means I got had by the scum so far. Well actually, so has everyone else thus far, so I guess I cant be THAT upset.
-a third mislynch. A very real possibility.

Still can't believe mothrax isnt getting the vote, even though EVERYONE thinks he is scum. Except for of course supreme, who gives him chance after chance to come back or else he will vote for him. I suppose “if lane is town, i'll be happy to vote mothrax” eh supreme?

@thunder, do you think only scum try to get votes off of them? Or is it possible that town can too? (hint: its the second one) I would think it'd be a fair compromise since basically everyone thinks he's scum and/or hasnt done anything. But that'd be scummy, not to mention anyone that goes along with it is obvi my scum partner. Right amrun? You went along with it. Too bad our other scum partner didnt.

In post 762, Amrun wrote:AWWW YEAH BOI

VOTE: lane

just had to say I also lol'd at this. Not as in a sarcastic laugh, but I actually thought it was funny. I imagined you being like “FUCK YEAH!! VOTE LANE!” in your head, and laughed.

Well I wish town the best of luck. Mostly hoppster and town because they are my biggest town reads. Also you thunder, you're up there. Other than that, good luck to whoever is town. I'm pretty sure you'll need a little bit of it going into tomorrow.

And like I said. Everyone needs to take a new look at everyone before scum has a flawless victory. After two mislynches, three is very possible. Town owes it to themselves to look at some people with a subjective view. Or objective. Whichever means neutral. OH, and I think you owe it to me to lynch mothrax tomorrow, and if he flips scum, make your decision about supreme overlord. I'm very confident in that relationship. So at least go for mothrax. Even his buddy supreme overlord will be forced to do it.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:56 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 766, RoboThor wrote:Take your time man. Make a nice defense, don't just throw it together. We aren't going to lynch you straight away, as much as I wish I could. I want some nice valid reasoning. So please, take your time. <-Serious.

oops, HAHAHAHHA!!

well i didnt do this, but i find i do my best when i just let my thoughts flow. lol i didnt plan on doing all that today, it just kind of shit out of my mouth. i need to brush my teeth
RoboThor
RoboThor
Townie
RoboThor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 am

Post by RoboThor »

Actually the part about town reads was directed at SO. I was reading through the whole thread. My case on was thrown in with it as it went. I started to focus on you more too when I realized how scummier you were.

The Power Role thing, look. The Fact is you mentioned it. The fact is you said saulres looked like a powerrole. I said before, I'm not handing out newbie passes for this game. You can say it was a genuine mistake, but obviously we can't know that for sure. look at it this way, (This is entirely hypothetical)

You are scum:

You know that there is a powerrole in the town.
You want to get rid of the powerroles as fast as you can, so you search for them.
You see saulres comment thinking he is a Powerrole.
While the game is still young, you throw it out there for your buddies to pick up on to get a mislynch on saulres going.

You see? What you did makes sense for scum to do. If you were town then you genuinely made a stupid mistake. A mistake that was a factor in your lynch.

Now, I'm not calling saulres town. Thats not part of this scenario. Also, this isn't the main factor in my case against you. In fact, this is one of the lesser important things.

On the glowball thing, its easier to defend a townie as scum than it is as town because you know that they are town. Its not about whether you attack or defend, its about how you go about attacking or defending.

Amrun did not plant the seed. You did. Scummy actions get people to vote for you. So it was not Amrun who led this. It was everybody looking into your posts and deciding to lynch you.

If you think Amrun is scum. MAKE A CASE. Don't swear at her. This is what I saw, "Amrun is bad. Really bad. So bad shes bad. And she purposefully mislynched. Because shes bad." Seriously. Make a case.

Stop moaning about your imminent death and do something useful.

So far this is who you've called scum.

Maruchan
Amrun
Supreme Overlord
Mothrax

Last time I checked. There was only three scum.

lane wrote:(no cases provided, purely feelings)

Then they are useless. I don't care what your feelings are. I care what your reasons are.

We don't owe you anything. A mothrax lynch will happen if we decide on it. Not because you asked for one.

I'm good with this lynch. make it happen, capns'
RoboThor
RoboThor
Townie
RoboThor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:56 am

Post by RoboThor »

Sorry, last line is screwed up.

I'm good with a lane lynch, make it happen capns'
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:10 am

Post by lane0168 »

Wwell I said what I said. Didn't mean to call amrun scum
unvote vote lane
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:14 am

Post by lane0168 »

Oh and one thing, if I'm gonna try that early to get a saulres mislynch, why not find him scummy at all? And if I'm going for a mislynch? Why hold out on glowball so long? And what part of calling saulres a pr gets him mislynched. Seems like a reasonthing that would get him not mislynched to me. And if I was scum thinking he's a power roll, id try and kill him at night without saying anything. Or tell my buddies in the qt that that's who I think is pr. Not in the thread.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 779, lane0168 wrote:Wwell I said what I said. Didn't mean to call amrun scum
unvote vote lane

In post 775, lane0168 wrote:
Amrun, you are absolutely worthless (not in life as a person, but in this game). You say i'm mudslinging? Iso yourself. You have single handedly lynched me today. You have been a HUGE liability for town all game. When I flip town, everyone will see how little you have actually contributed. Way to lead us to yet another mislynch. You will never be forgiven.

HEHAHAHAHAHAHHAEHEAHAHAHA

SCUM CAUGHT FOR THE "WRONG REASONS" HISSYFIT + SCUM SELF VOTE

HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 769, thunderwielder wrote:EBWODP

This are unrelated to my reads--just responding to things.

@Amrun
In post 741, thunderwielder wrote:Oh yeah, and this just caught my eye.

In post 700, Amrun wrote:
If you were to flip scum, thunderwielder would be awarded some scum points. Supreme Overlord would be awarded town points.

Uhmm... Why? I don't understand this connection at all. And this is unsettling to me, because right now Lane's on my scummy list too. So if I'm right about that interpretation, then how do I get scum points?

That's what I was asking about. I mean, I guess I could now be throwing my scumbuddy under the bus to get back into your good graces, but I've had a somewhat read on Lane all game. I'm just curious why I would get scumpoints if he flipped scum, since I haven't been exactly defending him.

'Cause FOS scumbuddy, vote for townie.

Will have to re-evaluate lataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaz

FLIP COME ONNNNNNNN

I LOVE SCUMFLIPS
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:30 am

Post by lane0168 »

A. I post more than mothrax. B. Everyone also thinks mothrax is scummy. C. Did you see mothraxs last post? Still doing the same crap and its working. I don't see what is so harmful in voting for mothrax. Hell probably die tomorrow anyways.

Why is that a worse plan? Can someone explain that to me?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:31 am

Post by lane0168 »

Yeah amrun, good work. I'm sure you'll get a nice pat on the face for this one
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 am

Post by lane0168 »

Ps I love the overly confident reactions the next day "oh well he played scummy, I'm alright with that" never oh well I really fucked up
RoboThor
RoboThor
Townie
RoboThor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:36 am

Post by RoboThor »

And I love your flailing.

Pretty sure we need a hammer still.

lane self voting == bad play overrall regardless of alignment.

My suggestion, go play some newbie games and try to get some more scumhunting tactics down. It'll help you immensly. <-Serious suggestion, Not an insult

And Maruchan, that was mainly directed at you. So act like you were expecting someone else to hammer. But now I don't mind if you hammer.
RoboThor
RoboThor
Townie
RoboThor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 am

Post by RoboThor »

*So don't act
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:38 am

Post by Amrun »

===========================[]
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:39 am

Post by lane0168 »

@robothor, to say amrun didn't. Plant the seed is wrong. Reread the thread and see who's saying what about me. It was constant from amrun. Until people started believing her and then making cases against me.you're lying to yourself

Huh... play some newbie games to figure out scumhunting tactics? Lol so far mine haven't lead to two mislynches my friend. So forgive me if I don't ask you to teach me
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:41 am

Post by lane0168 »

unvote vote mothrax
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:45 am

Post by lane0168 »

But seriously. Good luck town. Even you amrun. I bet you're so sweet and pretty in real life. And you robo, I bet you're a hit with all the ladies. You're so strong and handsome. Oops just drove the tractor out of line lol.

Ill be so happy if my supreme/mothrax relationship is right. Just a small personal victory ya know?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Oh and anybody who still believes me as town but won't defend me? I don't blame you. You'll justget mislynched for being for defending town cause you're obvi scum that knows I'm town. I guess you get lynched either way cause otherwise you're scum defending scum buddy. Unless you're amrun, she can defend people without being scum. Hell she didn't like the glowball or maruchan case. Using words like terrible. Amrun is the only person that can defend someone.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Amrun is obvi scum. She is over confident either because she knows I'm town and is putting on a fassad or whichever. Or because she knows I'm scum and can then be like "see I knew it the whole game!" Its cause she is putting on a facad. Is that the one? Its so obvious
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by lane0168 »

I'm just sayin, no real town players are that confident
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by lane0168 »

I remember glowballs hissy+self vote. How scummy was that lol. Oh wait much less scummy than me
RoboThor
RoboThor
Townie
RoboThor
Townie
Townie

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by RoboThor »

7 posts? Really?

Stop this pointless charade.

I said make a case on Amrun. And I said to stop moaning about being the lynch candidate.

Stop with all this AtE.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

lane0168 wrote:But seriously. Good luck town. Even you amrun. I bet you're so sweet and pretty in real life. And you robo, I bet you're a hit with all the ladies. You're so strong and handsome. Oops just drove the tractor out of line lol.

Ill be so happy if my supreme/mothrax relationship is right. Just a small personal victory ya know?

In post 793, lane0168 wrote:Amrun is obvi scum. She is over confident either because she knows I'm town and is putting on a fassad or whichever.
Or because she knows I'm scum and can then be like "see I knew it the whole game!"
Its cause she is putting on a facad. Is that the one? Its so obvious

Lolllllllllllllll.

This game has become immensely entertaining.

I wonder if it will be less entertaining when I do not have a fever / am taking less drugs?

NAHHHHHHHHHHH
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Huh? My scumhunting sucks and I'm supposed to play newbie games. Id say more different not so much worse than what I've seen. I don't want to make a case on amrun.

I don't want to be saved or anything. Really its only a matter of time before I get lynched. Probably put peoples suspicions to rest so they can put some efforts into other people.

Btw what is so bad about ate? Why can't that be used to convince someone when they can't find what they need. I've always wondered that. It works in court. Why not mafia?

That and buddying. Why is buddying scummy? I don't really see scum even doing that cause eberyone calls it buddying right away. Doesn't seem right.

Pedit. Don't listen to me amrun.

Last post. Peace out homies. Good luck!
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by lane0168 »

this would still go a lot better if we lynched mothrax first. just saying. sorry about saying last post

Return to “Completed Open Games”