BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:24 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 765, Sawyer wrote:It's been a few days since Day 2 started. Who are your scumreads, BK?

In post 762, BK201 wrote:Brandi - is - town. If you really need more convincing, look at her reaction to my claim.

I don't see how Nat's reaction to your claim has any connection to Brandi whatsoever. Can you explain?
My whole theory for Nat being scum was that she was tunneling as an excuse to not really scumhunt -- all the way till deadline -- and switch to a compromise wagon cus deadline. She did just that, however the fact I was a PR ruined her strategy since she knew she couldn't keep her vote on me and get away with it. So she once again voted out of compromise, and that vote was on Brandi. Brandi is town.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:25 am

Post by BK201 »

In post 774, xRECKONERx wrote:I AM DRUNK SOMEONE TALK TO ME
You should live up to that 'Paragon of Mafia Hunters' for Starbuck.
And the bells will ring when the blind lead the blind, Cause the dead can't testify - Billy Talent
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You want me to attack Starbuck or something?
green shirt thursdays
BK201
BK201
Mafia Scum
BK201
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:35 am

Post by BK201 »

I want you to find the scum for me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

These title things on the side are very misleading, I'm really bad at mafia now.
green shirt thursdays
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:39 am

Post by absta101 »

More support on the Shamrock waggon please.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:52 am

Post by Starbuck »

Code_X

In post 644, Code_X wrote:Although obviously the fact BK as claimed PR is alive is somewhat concerning...........

Very.

RecklurvsMeh

In post 667, xRECKONERx wrote:
the dead scumbag wrote:Starbuck is reluctant to join the wagon, which is extremely scummy.

oh my god yusssss Starbuck is conftown this game and we get to dance and laugh and sing our way to victory

PS Starbuck I'm still sorry about the last WoW Mafia game :(

Shamrock, does the scumflip from D1 affect your read on Panda at all?

You know me too well, my darling.

And you're not sorry, stfu.

Brandi

In post 671, Brandi wrote:Who is to say who the vig killed and who scum killed?
IMO the Vig could have just as easily killed Slandaar.

I completely agree. BK trying to steer opinion as to who killed who gave me a super bad feeling.

DeasVail

DeasVail wrote:During the couple of days before you hammered Natalie, who did you want lynched/what did you think of the wagons?

I wanted absta and Scigatt/BK.

I'm still unsure of the Scigatt/BK slot, and it stems from the Panda hydra riding on the whole "we did this game before and scum would have to be stupid to pick those roles" schtick. BK claiming JK could easily be an elaborate farce. As I said above, I was not a fan of BK trying to steer opinion as to who the vig would shoot.

On absta, I'm never a fan of people who outright say that they will refuse to answer even if they continue to do so. The expression of it so completely anti-town. I've had a gut feeling on absta since the beginning. His answers and reactions, as well as his try to string together a case on me (but never vote me) have not done a lot to change that.

The other issue that I had was how much that Scigatt was parroting absta's case on me (like they are a team and equally trying to spread suspicion between the two), and how BK did the same thing which I noted in .

As for Natalie, her constant crazy tunnel on the noraaa/Brandi slot was too much. She only entertained that noraaa/Brandi must be scum and that's it. She didn't even take anyone else into consideration, really. Her hopping about, as she realized that she was doing so, did not help her.

I will usually wait for an explanation of something before I jump on a bandwagon (like the whole thing with the Panda slip). Reck knows me very well and knows that's what I do. I don't think it is asinine to wait for an explanation, but then Natalie just started swinging suspicion on whoever didn't automatically jump on that bandwagon. Even though, she said that Elmo's slip wasn't a slip at all. Her contradiction there (as I read through her ISO at the end of the day) really stuck out for me.

I think if we have a cop out there that you should hold onto your innocent unless that person is in danger of being lynched. Although, if you did investigate BK, I think confirming his claim would be a good idea.

Caught up to Sawyer's wall in .
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Starbuck »

Sawyer

- Sawyer, I'm just not quite sure how you can defend the fact that you didn't vote for scum.

You're saying that you thought her wagon picked up too fast, but in the end, we lynched scum. Now, I will give you your point on BK and the scum tunnel vs scum hunt scenario. I'm wondering if it could be an elaborate bus.

I am a bit concerned with your misrep here:

Sawyer wrote:Absta only voted her because BK said he was confident in his read, though absta ultimately realized that wasn't a good reason to vote her and unvoted.

Absta unvoted Nat and voted Panda, but then when the mod said that an extension would only happen with a replacement entering the game, absta revoted for Nat in and his only words were "Lynch it". I don't see how you can absolve absta here when there were myself and Shamrock there to vote.

DeasVail

Sawyer wrote:Though Starbuck as your number 2 scumread seems a little odd. If you could give your reasons for suspicion toward her, that would be nice.

Agreed. Do you have anything, DeasVail?

In post 767, DeasVail wrote:
In post 759, Sawyer wrote:Though Starbuck as your number 2 scumread seems a little odd. If you could give your reasons for suspicion toward her, that would be nice.

I'm actually wanting to hold out on giving them until Starbuck posts more, and I don't think knowing why I think Starbuck is scum matters too much to you.

Why is having Starbuck as a scumread odd though?

I'm curious about your case, because you state that I'm your #2 scumread but you haven't read me over thoroughly. How can I be a scumread if you haven't checked me out more thoroughly?

It's like Panda saying yesterday that they were torn on voting for noraaa/Brandi, even though they hadn't read her walls. You can't have an opinion if you haven't read what someone has said.

Now you are using the excuse of holding out until I post. I really don't think you have one.

Sawyer wrote:Otherwise if you're just waiting until she "posts more" makes it seem like you're hoping she ends up doing something scummy.

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner.

Brandi

Brandi wrote:Scum can just as easily be quick wagoned when they make mistakes as fatal as Nat made.
The fact that she shut up and disappeared proved even more that we were on the right trail.

Agreed.

Brandi wrote:That your posts are starting to get very reachy like you are trying to find any possible excuse to try to make me look scummy when I'm pretty obv town makes you look very bad lmao

Go through his ISO from Day 1 and look at what he tried to string together on me. He's doing the same to you now, even though, he was the one who was going on about your slot being any easy scum target.

Shamrock

Care to explain your vote in ?

So now you explained it in , do you have your own case? What about the arguments at the end of D1 stick out to you? Can you elaborate on why your vote is more useful on Sawyer?

absta101

In post 706, absta101 wrote:
@Starbuck
&
@DV

What do you think of this?
Brandi wrote:Sawyer, I care enough for the basis of scum-hunting, but I don't care to convince you of anything- because I don't think you are town and I don't think you are worth the effort.

----
@Sawyer

My alternate theory about you was wrong therefore you're back to being an option for me.
Btw, I still want an answer to why you were okay with killing Panda without a claim.
----
@Everyone
- If anything, Brandi looks worse coming out of that exchange.
I'm very interested in what Starbuck will say.

Why so interested? Because she told Sawyer that he's not worth the effort, like you told me that I'm not because you think I'm scum but haven't voted me once? And still aren't! I've been a strong scumread for you since I joined the game and you still have not voted me once.

I think it comes down to whether or not she completely ignores him. In the case of you and me, I may think you can be scum but I'm not going to ignore you or refuse to answer any questions that you may have.

Now, absta, you were the one who was going on about how noraaa (now Brandi) was going to be an easy target for scum (). You sure have changed your tone about that slot.

As someone who has blatantly said that you have no problem ignoring people that you find scummy, your replies to Brandi in should be noted. And as I said on Day 1, town would not ignore anything, even from those they consider to be scummy.

In post 757, absta101 wrote:@Shamrock
Shamrock wrote:
Wtf? Brandi became "progressively more scummy toward the end of Day 1"? Brandi joined BK in starting a wagon on scum at the end of D1.

That's 2 now who've tried to promote the idea that scum didn't buss Nat.

You are completely misrepresenting Shamrock here. Shamrock didn't say that scum didn't bus Nat. He was only talking about Brandi and BK starting the bandwagon. Now, unless you are referring to Brandi as "scum" here. That's going to make it two times in this game that you are going on about someone being scum and not vote for them.

Now, Brandi's whole thing about everyone on that lynch being town-ish is a bit over the top. We all know there is scum mixed in on Nat's lynch and that's what we are here to figure out. That blanket statement definitely has stuck in my craw.

Purrfect Panda

Purrfect Panda wrote:I think it was more likely they figured they could WIFOM it into a mislynch today because they kept him alive and that Slandaar was too close for comfort for them on his scum hunting. Newbies might have just gone ahead and killed the claimed PR, but more experienced players are more likely to look at different ways to go. I dont think they expected us not to race to lynch BK today.

This makes a lot of sense, actually.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:24 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

I am really sorry, everybody. I've been drowned in stuff. I'll work on this soonish.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Gonna go ahead and replace Code_X.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

Glad to see your posting Starbuck. I don't really have any qualms with your posts so unfortunately I have nothing much to add on, other than I agree with your views on Absta. You sparked me to go back and re-read some of his posts and I'm finding you have some strong and valid points there.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Shamrock »

Starbuck: I mostly agree with what DV's been saying about him, plus his attempt to siphon momentum away from the Natalie wagon by claiming that it was just because she was tunneling (a considerable misrepresentation of what BK was actually saying):

In post 581, Sawyer wrote:
In post 511, BK201 wrote:Nat is painfully obvious scum.

I myself have tunneled on a target day 1 as scum, which allowed me to not scumhunt elsewhere. All the way till deadline and then its easy to hop onto a compromise wagon.

Yep, seems to be just because she tunneled.

I said that my vote is more productive on Sawyer because I think he's scummy too (an absta/Sawyer scum team really would not surprise me in the slightest) and that's where the wagon is. However, I would also be quite happy to join you (and Brandi?) in lynching absta.

Absta's lack of response to my #771 (re: his waffling on busing Natalie) suggests to me that I am on the right track.
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Purrfect Panda
Purrfect Panda
Goon
Purrfect Panda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Purrfect Panda »

I will put together a case but basically Elmo is big on Absta being scum and since I have not heard back from him and I kinda think its very likely he is scum myself I will vote

VOTE: Absta

More to follow
Hydra of RachMarie and Elmo Teh Azn
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Post by Starbuck »

I thought I had laid down a vote in that last post. I guess I didn't, so I shall do so now.

Vote: absta
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by Brandi »

I would really prefer Sawyer over absta today, but I'm not against an Absta lynch by any means.

unvote:

vote: absta
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Post by Shamrock »

UNVOTE: Sawyer
VOTE: absta101
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

so looking back at absta D1

- He called Starbuck his second strongest scum read but never voted her. LINING UP DAT SUSPICION FOR FUTURE DAYS.
- He moved off and on the Nat wagon when she was near lynch.
- He was "disappointed" by Nat's lack of aggression which is like scum coaching 101

this lynch is good and I'm sorry for not paying attention earlier
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

oops forgot the vote

vote absta
green shirt thursdays
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 791, xRECKONERx wrote:I'm sorry for not paying attention earlier

Yeah, stop doing that.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 792, xRECKONERx wrote:oops forgot the vote

vote absta

L-1.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by Starbuck »

That wagon is way quick, especially with the switches from Sawyer. The day doesn't end until the 19th. Why is there such a rush?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because wrong found a scumbag yeah hoebag

Egads it's so sad

(I might be drunk)