seilkops
seilkops
Goon
seilkops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Post by seilkops »

I'm not seeing the D3fender case. I'll vote him only as last resort (IE, only hours before deadline and little change of hammer coming in)
I can't post right now, but will be on tomorrow afternoon.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 775, seilkops wrote:I'm not seeing the D3fender case. I'll vote him only as last resort (IE, only hours before deadline and little change of hammer coming in)
I can't post right now, but will be on tomorrow afternoon.

what
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by McStab »

This is the dumbest wagon ever. Literally every vote except Nacho's (and Nacho's is no great improvement) has been because people think getting upset is a towntell. The site meta is truly sad when emotional instability becomes alignment indicative.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Post by McStab »

If anyone can't tell what I mean, I'm referring to Applejack's anger being the only real reason provided (others assure me they have them, but won't elaborate; they get away with it because all of Applejack's supporters are wearing blinders) for her being town, and the momentum on Defender being motivated by not wanting to lynch Applejack.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 777, McStab wrote:This is the dumbest wagon ever. Literally every vote except Nacho's (and Nacho's is no great improvement) has been because people think getting upset is a towntell. The site meta is truly sad when emotional instability becomes alignment indicative.

with this great endorsement, i am qualified to say
GIMMIE DAT HAMMER
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Azusa Nakano
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Azusa Nakano
Townie
Townie

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Post by Azusa Nakano »

In post 777, McStab wrote:This is the dumbest wagon ever. Literally every vote except Nacho's (and Nacho's is no great improvement) has been because people think getting upset is a towntell. The site meta is truly sad when emotional instability becomes alignment indicative.

In post 596, Azusa Nakano wrote:
Applejack's frustration isn't even why I perceive her to be town. Do I consider it genuine? Yes. Is it a strong point in her favor? ... Not really. The amount of townie points it grants her are incredibly small. It's the rest of her play that I really feel is pro-town. The cases feel genuine, the analytical nature of the posts makes me feel like she's really thinking about the game and isn't just manufacturing reads, her pressure on Prolapsed Brain to actually provide content so that Applejack doesn't have to lynch them, instead of simply letting it slide and then making them an easy target earlier on makes much more sense if Applejack is town, I feel that she provided solid defenses against Carto's arguments, the way that Applejack unvoted Carto after believing that her question was answered felt much more like a townie mindset to me than a scum mindset.

The site meta is truly sad when the players don't go through the effort to understand why people believe things.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

don't call mcstab the site meta, please.
please.

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

"SUSPICIOUS FILE FOUND"

"You'd better damn well have found one!", someone shouts.

Vote Count:

13 alive, 7 to lynch

D3f3nd3r (7) - Rainbowdash, Nachomamma8, Azusa Nakano, Applejack, solidstate, Bitmap, Cartographer,

Applejack (3) - inte, McStab, seilkops,
McStab (1) - DoomYoshi,
solidstate (1) - D3f3nd3r,

Not Voting: zabriel,

Pretty sure that's seven; I think some of you guys need to reinstall "Calculator" on your system... or I do. D3f3nd3r is lynched, please stand by.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

*everyone clicks onto the virus scan report...*

DATA FILE DELETED:
Contents...

Spoiler: Reveal:
"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\
Games
\"

"...I want Minesweeper reinstalled when we're done with this."

"Great result! Now you'll actually start working here after a year of employment! That was one hell of a malignant file to your productivity!"

"Still not a real virus. That's some damn good cloaking that hacker has going on here."

D3f3nd3r Lynched D1 -
Vanilla Town

Night 1
- Click image to submit Night actions. Deadline Sept. 28 @ 23:59 EDT (GMT-4)

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

...that was a rubbish effort at setting a 3-day deadline, it turned into 4. I'll try harder next time. :lol:

---

"Welcome!"

"Thanks..." the technician muttered to the excessively cheery computer screen. Click.

"What the..."

ERROR: Files located at C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\ deleted.

"Files? More than one?!"

UNEXPECTED DELETION: "Calculator" and "Paint" forcibly removed from system.

"At least they're still deleting garbage that nobody cares about. But why did two things get purged?!"

ImageImage
inte Shut Down N1 -
Vanilla Town

Rainbowdash Shut Down N1 -
Vanilla Town

Day 2
- 10 alive, 6 to lynch. Deadline: October 19, 23:59 EDT (GMT-4)

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

inte
inte
Mafia Scum
inte
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by inte »

I'm flattered.

Good luck.
Show
W(eed)/L: 420/2

T:2/2/0
S:1/0/0
N:0/0/0

When dreamen gad-adto-ello-lahwer time-antime ageeee-ayeeeeah-ye-e-ah-nn.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by McStab »

So Applejack, you replacing out since neither you or I was lynched? Or was that (as I said it was) just a bluff?

That Defender lynch sucked. I don't think he even got time to put a claim in, and we just got lucky that he only flipped VT.

I'm a little surprised at the RBD and Inte flips; I thought RBD was scum for sure, and compared to DoomYoshi, myself or Seilkops (Seilkops being an Innocent Child, DoomYoshi claiming doc, myself claiming PR) Inte seems like a peculiar kill. Also, I'm not 100% sure that this is the right move today, but would it make sense for a vig to claim if they shot inte or RBD so we can figure out if we're dealing with an SK or not?
solidstate
solidstate
Goon
solidstate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:25 pm

Post by solidstate »

In post 758, McStab wrote:Defender is L-3, AJ is L-3.

He might have been quicklynched because of you.

I'm suspicious of the claimed docs but its 50-50: There could be scum there, or they could both be legit and scum was waiting out the (implied) 1-shot.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by McStab »

I screwed up counting, my bad. Still, whoever it was should've done their own count to be cautious, or, even better, lynched the player who decided to have a hissy fit and stop playing.

But yeah, go ahead, blame the lynch on the person who was most against it.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by McStab »

btw I didn't specify my claim either
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:06 am

Post by zabriel »

Alright, at least we have a better idea of what we're working with. I'm finding it a little odd that none of our claimed PRs got deleted. DoomYoshi has been a little suspicious, but I can see this being a ploy too. Maybe we should start at the Defender wagon and see what we turn up. We know that at least 2/3 of the Applejack wagon was town. Defender had his own vote on solidstate.

I just realized something. I'm pretty sure the DY claim was legit. The IC's play has been pretty not butt, and he's still alive. To me this implies that the mafia were expecting him to be protected so they targeted off him. There could be another doctor somewhere in the mix, but it seems to me that there would have been a counter-claim or something. It's shaky, I know, but it's enough for me for now.
seilkops
seilkops
Goon
seilkops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:44 am

Post by seilkops »

Who wants to kill Nacho?
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:06 am

Post by DoomYoshi »

Pretty sure what happened: I protected seilkops, McStab protected me. We don't have a vig. Any vig who shot RBD is known as an SK where I come from.

What is your role McStab? You don't have to tell me whether or not you used it last night. I just want 100% confirmation on it now.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:20 am

Post by McStab »

One shot Roleblocker, I left two breadcrumbs yesterday, I'll quote them when I have more than phone access
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:35 am

Post by Applejack »

In post 786, McStab wrote:So Applejack, you replacing out since neither you or I was lynched? Or was that (as I said it was) just a bluff?

Go fuck yourself, preferably with your own self-righteous and presumptuous inflated head.

Mod: With apologies, I am replacing out before I start breaking rules.
Now listen here. What I'm sayin' to you is the honest truth.
Applejack
Applejack
Goon
Applejack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:38 am

Post by Applejack »

For the record:

Rainbowdash getting gunned means one of two things: 1) scum really don't like the idea of mass claim, in which case you really should fucking do it, or 2) the vigilante is a numbskull. Serial killer is a possibility but I prefer this so I can insult people.
Now listen here. What I'm sayin' to you is the honest truth.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:58 am

Post by McStab »

No offense taken; look forward to playing with you again.

I'd say the slot is town assuming she follows through with her replacement, but pushing the mass claim idea after claiming to replace out makes me think she has more of an agenda beyond her show of emotion. Don't get me wrong, there may be some merit to a massclaim, I just think it's peculiar that she bothers bringing that up right after she asks to be replaced out. Making the whole vig-SK distinction strikes me as peculiar also, the Mafia would have a better idea as to whether an SK is in the game or not, and so if we find out there is a Vig rather than an SK, I really think this slot should be looked at closely for a lynch.

If you're still that pissed off after like a week since the first comment, it's not my problem, and NORMALLY I wouldn't bring up you replacing out and pressuring you because of it, but when you try and use it as a town-tell (as well as RBD and Azusa, who essentially served as your mouthpieces) it's gotta be treated with a certain degree of criticism and becomes fair game. If that makes you mad, so be it; I haven't done anything that I think warrants an apology.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:00 am

Post by McStab »

In post 499, McStab wrote:Still not claiming unless someone announces intent to hammer; but RBd is correct that since lynch isn't plurality it's a No-Lynch concern. So yeah, I'm softclaiming PR. I'll hardclaim if someone says intent to hammer regardless, but I would rather not. Until someone does, I will not elaborate on this.

Inte, a Cartographer lynch is unlikely to occur; I implore you to jump on Applejack (or solid, if you so prefer, but I see a bigger case on Apple than solid).

In post 579, McStab wrote:The case on Applejack is through associative links with RBd (and you are quickly joining those ranks as well), her fake Appeal to Emotion, her admittance of using tactics that are logically poor play, her bullheadedness in pursuing a wagon that at this point has degenerated into pure survivalist behaviour as opposed to any real scumhunting, and her lack of genuine thought processes or equal application of skepticism to other players.

All of those are scum behaviours, and when combined, it's pretty blatantly obvious she's scum.
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:01 am

Post by McStab »

Note the RBd; right around when people started asking me to claim I decided to leave some breadcrumbs for the next day to prove I wasn't just scum trying to avoid specifying a claim early. I also was kinda hoping to draw the scum NK if they thought I was one shot doc.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:28 am

Post by zabriel »

In post 796, McStab wrote:No offense taken; look forward to playing with you again.

I'd say the slot is town assuming she follows through with her replacement, but pushing the mass claim idea after claiming to replace out makes me think she has more of an agenda beyond her show of emotion. Don't get me wrong, there may be some merit to a massclaim, I just think it's peculiar that she bothers bringing that up right after she asks to be replaced out. Making the whole vig-SK distinction strikes me as peculiar also, the Mafia would have a better idea as to whether an SK is in the game or not, and so if we find out there is a Vig rather than an SK, I really think this slot should be looked at closely for a lynch.

If you're still that pissed off after like a week since the first comment, it's not my problem, and NORMALLY I wouldn't bring up you replacing out and pressuring you because of it, but when you try and use it as a town-tell (as well as RBD and Azusa, who essentially served as your mouthpieces) it's gotta be treated with a certain degree of criticism and becomes fair game. If that makes you mad, so be it; I haven't done anything that I think warrants an apology.

Nice point about the SK-Vig distinction except that Yoshi made the distinction first. He also assumes that RBD was shot by Vig/SK rather than Inte. You know something we don't Yoshi?

Return to “Completed Open Games”