He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Venmar »

I've called Patch town in these posts as well: #628, #673, and #618
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 774, Black wrote:
In post 773, Venmar wrote:
In post 771, Black wrote:
In post 769, Venmar wrote: Did you not read 661, the post I referenced and above the one you quoted?
Where in 661 do you say how you're reading patch? Do you TR them or not?

Sorry I meant #660 but it's still above the post you quoted (661)
That's the only reason you townread patch?? Because they're helping you wagon people?

Oh, also vibes

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Black »

Based
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Black »

Venmar, who would you like me to ISO and analyze a little deeper?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:27 am

Post by Venmar »

Malakitten or Greeting

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Black »

Mala's will probably be short so I can do both
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 5:30 am

Post by Black »

Give me some time, I will have those out by tonight
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Black »

~Mala~

The first thing I'll say about Mala before I even look at her ISO is that she is pretty hard for me to read. I've played a few games with her and I really like playing with her, to the point where if I see her signed up for a game I'll probably sign up just for her. Mala was
town
in Death Note and Newbie 2116 and she was
scum
in Newbie 2117. I don't expect anyone to read these games but if you take a look at them you'll notice she shows similar behaviors as both alignments. She lurks, uses AtE, has inconsistencies and surface level content, all as both alignments. Mala this is not a shade on you in any way, this is just your playstyle and it makes you really hard to read, so it definitely works for you

The first thing I notice when I open mala's ISO is that she has 39 posts in a 781 post game. This is not ideal, but also not really alignment indicative. Mala seems like a busy person and I don't think her post level can be used against her

Mala's first post is - nothing really to note here. Mostly jokes and responses to stuff from page 1

Mala's second post is which is just an addition to her first post, this time she places an RVS vote on Venmar

Mala votes for herself in her third post () in response to Umlaut voting for her on page 1. That's a joke, but the rest of this post is actually a good post. She asks me why I didn't like patch's VT claim. It seems like she's trying to sort me with this question, or at least figure out where my head is at. Then she pushes back against Invisibility's vote for me (). Here mala accuses Invisibility of making a mountain out of a molehill in regards to me/patch. I kinda vibe with this. Could be a pocketing attempt here by mala but I think there's merit to her point about Invisibility. The vote against me 29 posts into the game seemed serious and somewhat of a reach. Mala continues on in this post and it seems like she's having thoughts about Invisibilty's alignment in relation to her actions re: the olive branch comment.

I'm still on post #52 here. Damn mala why did you have to squeeze so much content into this one post? I want to point this next thing out in a quote because I don't get it at all...
Mala wrote:
In post 35, patchwork wrote: im gonna cry i didnt mean to claim
In post 28, Black wrote:
In post 27, Umlaut wrote: The only thing we know is there's a vig (and a VT since it's a normal), there could be whatever other roles.
Ok thank you for clarifying this

Knowing this, patch's VT claim feels a lot worse
how
Feels weird, but I can’t exactly explain why.
It’s like a tone maybe. “I didn’t mean to claim”, but it’s like you knew you were claiming. Unless you aren’t “true” claiming.

Time shall tell.
In this section, mala is explaining to patch how their VT claim feels bad. But earlier in post #53 mala asks me "Why?" when I said patch's VT claim felt bad. Mala, I don't understand this? It feels like you didn't understand why I didn't like the VT claim and then you went and explained to patch why it felt weird

#52 continues on and Mala agrees with patch that I feel townie, then agrees with bris that Invisibility feels odd. Overall #52 is a really good post from mala and it feels like she's putting genuine thought into the game early on

Mala's next post is - a nothing post where mala says she's working rn

In mala continues to give pushback on Invisibility, here she's doing it by offering a meta read of me and brings up Death Note where we crushed it together <3
As fond as I am of winning that game with her, I still have to consider that mala is trying to pocket me here. It's possible but I would be more inclined to believe it if I didn't agree with what she was putting down re: Invisibility

Mala's is a reconfirmation of her #63 - she sees me say this type of stuff as town

is a pagetop but we get back to notable stuff in . Here mala responds to patch about why she is scumreading Invisibility. Mala says tone and also admits that she's defending me from "nonsense". I'll agree here. I don't really think scum!mala includes this bit about defending me, it kinda points out that she could be buddying me if that's what she's doing. Not sure though

Mala's next post is and there's a few things here. It starts by her laughing off a scumread from NK on her. I wanna say scum!mala gets mad and defensive here over the NK read instead of laughing it off. She continues on in this post by linking 4 of her recent games at the request of patches. I like how she has no hesitation doing this. No questions, just boom. Here are my previous games. Mala then gives a sorting thought on NK that feels real, and then offers an explanation as to why she might be playing differently this game than her last (she's more engaged). I don't really feel like mala is playing super differently here than normal so I'm not even sure what this meta read from bris is about

In mala argues that a massclaim is an awful idea D1. I agree. Mala then asks gerain if he's going to troll this whole game or if he's going to get serious. I like this type of nudge to get content from gerain

Mala unvotes Invisibility in and cites that she's getting a townlean on her. I don't really like how mala doesn't give any more details on this

In mala says she doesn't understand the Umlaut votes. Fair, but I also don't see her trying to understand it either. She says it's too early to give an opinion on Greeting. Also fair - Greeting only had like 4 posts at this time

Mala's next post is where she tells T3 she's mad at him for putting her so far down his list. Being concerned about a scumread isn't alignment indicative. I do this as town all the time

Mala calls herself "weird and vague" in . I would also like to add cute to the descriptions of mala

Mala gives a townread of Venmar in - nothing to note really but I do like that mala is giving reads unprompted

I think and have been talked about a little already. This is where mala joins the Umlaut wagon and puts him at e-1. There is no clear progression here from mala since her "not understanding the votes on Umlaut" in above. This vote seems more like a declaration of town!Venmar and wanting to join Venmar's counterwagon which just so happened to be Umlaut. This seems like a weird move for scum!mala to make unless she was paired with Venmar. I think she could have just scumread Venmar here and tried to ride out that mislim if she were scum. Why start to TR Venmar unprompted here? I would think scum!mala would want to keep Venmar in her lim pool. So yeah, it is weird that mala went from not understanding the Umlaut votes to putting him at e-1, but I don't really see what she has to gain from it unless she's scum with Venmar

In mala asks Venmar why he is betraying her. Ok. I think I actually answered my question from like 2 seconds ago lol. I think scum!mala could have been trying to pocket Venmar by TRing him, and when Venmar decided to vote for her she took it personally that the pocket attempt didn't work. I'm not sure that's the world we live in but it is a possible reality

- Mala is trying to analyze why T3 got killed and uses this form a scumread on Venmar, and then votes for him in . Ngl, this feels a little omgus to me. The progression on Venmar seems a little forced here compared to earlier in the game when her reads and progressions felt more natural

Mala explains her Venmar read further in . Venmar's flip feels odd after he townread her most of D1. I just took a quick look at Venmar's ISO because I wanted to get a feel for this. Venmar does TR mala for most of D1, citing vibes. He flips on mala in and elaborates further in . What I find weird about Venmar's #582 is that he says he has re-evaluated his read on mala, but he can't remember her doing anything. Wouldn't a legitimate re-evaluation consist of you looking through some of her posts to see what she's been up to? It feels inauthentic to say you don't think mala was doing anything and then not go back to her ISO to confirm/deny that. I think she did plenty of stuff D1 to be townread (as shown above), so the flop here does feel a little off

In Mala gives insight on gera and offers a meta read into how scum!gera tends to act. No issues with this really. It seems like she's trying to solve, but could also be seen as her keeping the PoE open if she's scum. I'm more inclined to believe the former atm

In Mala says she wouldn't kill someone that was scumreading her. Can anyone confirm/deny this? Mala didn't do this when she was scum in our Newbie game together. She killed someone that TR her N1 and a replacement slot N2. I'm going to assume she's being somewhat honest about this but I don't think it means she wouldn't kill a scumread here. It just makes it less likely

In Mala asks patch why they are voting for her if she is so high up in their list. Valid question

Mala jokes about me/patch being the scumteam in . This feels like a genuine thought but I could be wrong.

- Mala mentions she doesn't get scum vibes from Enchant yet. I don't think we can read much into this since Enchant just replaced in

- Mala calls for a flashwagon on Venmar

~~~

And that's it. That's all of mala's post. This definitely took a lot longer than I thought it would. For some reason I thought most of mala's posts were fluff and stuff but there's actual content here when you look through it. And it seems to be coming out at mala's usual pace. Like I said in the beginning...mala is hard as fuck to read. I can see a lot of these actions in a scum light but there are too many townie things here to convince me she's acting maliciously. I think we can let mala do her thang. She's likely town here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Black »

I want to do Greeting today too but that took more out of me than I thought it would. I'll be around to post but I'm not doing another iso dive for at least several hours
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:27 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 700, Venmar wrote:
@Invisibility
; What are your thoughts on Malakitten and Black?
noting
In post 702, Greeting wrote:
In post 694, Venmar wrote: Can we talk about Mala's vote for Umlaut btw?
Many players just cast
meh
votes on the most popular wagon if they find the choice acceptable. I've done it in the past as well. It doesn't necessarily point towards the player in question being scum.

And I'm saying this while I re-read
Malakittens
' ISO and I still don't believe that this is scum!
Mala
im not one of those, just for info
In post 710, Enchant wrote: Let's flashwagon someone

no
In post 711, Malakittens wrote:

Flash wagon venmar with me??
bad
In post 715, Invisibility wrote: do you suspect anyone right now Black
this slot is the one i always seem to get pings from
In post 723, Black wrote: Fuck. Now I feel bad

UNVOTE:

You're not useless Enchant I'm sry
this is bad
In post 727, Invisibility wrote: what if Greeting and Enchant are the scumteam and Greeting contrived a bad reason to elim Enchant cuz they viewed it as an inevitability due to the lolhammer since if Enchant had to explode then they could implicate Bristep with them? That would be funny. Bristep probably looked like an easy target. Could also be possible that Enchant is town here in this situation but I also don't like them for separate reasons. Either way I feel more betterer about where my vote currently is

see, posts like these just get my back up. i realise i am half looking for reasons each time i see their lttle blue face
In post 735, Venmar wrote: Yay!

VOTE: Malakitten
see, didnt liek them up top and now this sucky vote
In post 737, Black wrote:

Why do you keep asking people what they think of me? You did it with patches and now Venmar
the you is invisibility, and yeah i can't stand that style of posting/argument building either. make your own decisions, not steal others.

Day 2 is not going well, we've got nothing to go on and we are going to end up drifting to a Green elimination.
i've not got mucht o add myself besides disliking Invisibiity and VEnmar
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 762, Black wrote:
In post 757, Invisibility wrote: what is the scum motivation for keeping a close eye of reads on you specifically Black
Scum want to keep tabs on this to know who they should take to the endgame. But I do vibe with your explanation that you're trying to solve by noticing inconsistencies. I think asking them what they think about me is probably the most shallow way to do this but it's viable
shrugs
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Invisibility »

what if you just think I'm annoying Gera
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 334, geraintm wrote: I don't remember playing with Invisibility before, I don't remember thr picture.

I checked their profile and it says they are 18. Is this hyperactive posting normal for them? I would say it gives me weird vibes, but vibes are not something anyone should be using to find scum. That should just be down to any investigators.
Can you explain what weird vibes you get from hyper posting?
In post 531, geraintm wrote: Been out all day, out all day tomorrow watching sport.
I don't like thr Unlaut wagon. Might be because they think I'm town, but I ain't voting there.

I'd rather do this VOTE: invisibility
Also, could you elaborate on why you didn't like the Umlaut wagon here? Your reason is that he townreads you, I'm just curious about that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:52 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 786, Invisibility wrote: what if you just think I'm annoying Gera
Yep, you just might be. But I think you are more likely than the average bear to be scum
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:52 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 788, geraintm wrote:
Yep, you just might be. But I think you are more likely than the average bear to be scum
You being annoying doesn't mean you can't be scum
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:54 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 787, Black wrote:
In post 334, geraintm wrote: I don't remember playing with Invisibility before, I don't remember thr picture.

I checked their profile and it says they are 18. Is this hyperactive posting normal for them? I would say it gives me weird vibes, but vibes are not something anyone should be using to find scum. That should just be down to any investigators.
Can you explain what weird vibes you get from hyper posting?
In post 531, geraintm wrote: Been out all day, out all day tomorrow watching sport.
I don't like thr Unlaut wagon. Might be because they think I'm town, but I ain't voting there.

I'd rather do this VOTE: invisibility
Also, could you elaborate on why you didn't like the Umlaut wagon here? Your reason is that he townreads you, I'm just curious about that
Umlaut's reaction to their wagon came across as strong town. I was making it clear I was never going to join that wagon and thought it would flip green. I recognised I might have been a tint bit biased as they thought i was town:)
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:55 am

Post by geraintm »

I was proved right about Umlaut turning out to be green btw
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Black »

In post 791, geraintm wrote: I was proved right about Umlaut turning out to be green btw
Well yeah, but if you're scum then that doesn't really mean anything does it?

Were there any other reasons why you townread Umlaut besides his reaction to his own wagon?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 789, geraintm wrote:
In post 788, geraintm wrote:
You being annoying doesn't mean you can't be scum
blurrghh yeah you have points that aren't about how I talk lol. But like, your reads on me seem to be probably influenced by my posting style which is like, just how I post. You seem to be aware if this though so whatevs. Also I think you're annoyed in a town way like it's not scum trying to make something out of nothing it's just genuine town feels emotions etc.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Black »

In post 787, Black wrote: Can you explain what weird vibes you get from hyper posting?
Also you missed this gerain :3
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Invisibility »

my townread on Patch is diminishing. I don't see them making a whole lot of actual concrete position taking and it sorta seems like they're actively avoiding it even when pressed. Not a scumread cuz I can't pinpoint scum intent beyond hanging out in the background but I can't confidently townread them. This is why I was concerned about their read on Black cuz they seemed to have a lot to say about Black and yet they are still like "hmm dunno guys" about her? Rubs me the wrong way.

that being said I do like the analysis in
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:56 pm