Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Maruchan »

The above can all be read about in both Dead&Scum QTs if you wish. was interesting.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
chunkykev
chunkykev
Goon
chunkykev
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:51 am

Post by chunkykev »

I've only skimmed through the roles, but I await Samantha finally telling me I was right to be wary of a trait claim :)

If we'd traitclaimed as early as she had wanted then the SK could have killed his targets much quicker (as he would have known who they were) and won the game. :)
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Maruchan »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Show
Join Now!

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Plum »

Maru and I chose exactly the same traits WTH?
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by Tragedy »

...Easy town win?
..Derp.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Chevre »

I'm sorry I really stunk up this game. :(

animorpherv1 you did an awesome job and it was really enjoyable, but I am forever going to question your xRECKONERx modkill (that didn't happen). I love xRECKONERx to pieces, but I don't think a mod should abide strictly by their rules.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Uprising
Uprising
Goon
Uprising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Uprising »

"The town, consisting of CSL, Chevre, mb53, Plum, DTMaster, tarsonisocelot, Thomith, Frost, iamausername, samantha97, Tragedy, xRECKONERx Applefarmer and chunkykev wins!"

Uhm, was I not town, or was I modkilled, or what... I'm a little confused here. Am I missing something?
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
[21:37] <@Xyl> Uprising is the nicest person in the channel
http://webchat.globalgamers.net/ Channel: #mafia
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:30 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Fuck you SC. I could have won this game if you hadn't shot me.

Fucking SK shooting. I guess I was too town for my own good ;>.>
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:31 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

(and while I say fuck you, I say it with love <3)
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:34 am

Post by Maruchan »

(she means it literally. ;))
Show
Join Now!

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

#1) Extending an arbitrary win to Maruchan makes no sense. You posted the NIGHT ACTIONS in the QT, thereby outing a ton of town PRs, Maruchan saw it, fucked up by slipping in the thread, and somehow this earns him a win? No... in fact, Maruchan should've been force-replaced the instant he saw that list of actions. That was a terrible modding decision.

#2) Chevre is claiming I should've been modkilled for what was obviously RVS antics. I'm sorry, but no... that rule was put in place so that scum members who were going down couldn't claim their buddies out of rage, or fakeclaim buddies for WIFOM. It was not put in place to try and stop jovial, obvjoke behavior. Furthermore, the ONLY person who complained about it was FourseenCircumstances, the scumbag who I was tunneling so hard, if that tells you anything about the "severity" of the rule I broke.

#3) StrangerCoug wasn't a SK. His wincon (to kill all bookworms) existed in congruency with town's wincon. After all scum and the lyncher were dead, there was no need to continue the game. Had StrangerCoug come forward with his honest role, he could've either worked out an agreement with town to help him win, or town would've killed him on the spot. Continuing the game at that point meant this was no longer a mafia game, because there wasn't really any "scumhunting". SC was basically a mass lyncher with a kill.

I'm glad I performed well (and was right about bv310 because I was worried as shit after I died, I didn't think bv would be so obvious) but this game was pretty much a trainwreck, and ani, I love you buddy, but your actions post-game show that you really don't need to be modding anything for awhile.
green shirt thursdays
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Chevre »

However, you still broke the stated rule. To be incredibly, bitteringly harsh, it's the town's own fault if its members are careless enough not to read the rules. Especially in a Theme Game.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
mb53
mb53
Mafia Scum
mb53
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:03 am

Post by mb53 »

Oh, its over.
i literally need to start a driving blog, please remind me
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:18 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 806, Uprising wrote:"The town, consisting of CSL, Chevre, mb53, Plum, DTMaster, tarsonisocelot, Thomith, Frost, iamausername, samantha97, Tragedy, xRECKONERx Applefarmer and chunkykev wins!"

Uhm, was I not town, or was I modkilled, or what... I'm a little confused here. Am I missing something?

I'm sorry, I forgot you. You win to <3.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Tragedy »

In post 813, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 806, Uprising wrote:"The town, consisting of CSL, Chevre, mb53, Plum, DTMaster, tarsonisocelot, Thomith, Frost, iamausername, samantha97, Tragedy, xRECKONERx Applefarmer and chunkykev wins!"

I'm sorry, I forgot you. You win to <3.

You're a monster. I think Uprising turned scum all of the sudden. :(
You bastard mod.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 811, Chevre wrote:However, you still broke the stated rule. To be incredibly, bitteringly harsh, it's the town's own fault if its members are careless enough not to read the rules. Especially in a Theme Game.

well aren't you just a legalist
hey go do something with Survivor for fuck's sake
or declare it dead
green shirt thursdays
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Faraday »

In post 810, xRECKONERx wrote:#2) Chevre is claiming I should've been modkilled for what was obviously RVS antics. I'm sorry, but no... that rule was put in place so that scum members who were going down couldn't claim their buddies out of rage, or fakeclaim buddies for WIFOM. It was not put in place to try and stop jovial, obvjoke behavior. Furthermore, the ONLY person who complained about it was FourseenCircumstances, the scumbag who I was tunneling so hard, if that tells you anything about the "severity" of the rule I broke.

yeah but your revieve literally confirmedconfirmed him as scum too :neutral: it was kinda bad decisions all around >_>
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:41 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

I think animorpherv1 was right to give Maruchan a win since a mod error occured that helped his lynch. (SFRR comes to mind talking about this, but the person whose role I messed up won by normal means anyway.)

In post 810, xRECKONERx wrote:#3) StrangerCoug wasn't a SK. His wincon (to kill all bookworms) existed in congruency with town's wincon. After all scum and the lyncher were dead, there was no need to continue the game. Had StrangerCoug come forward with his honest role, he could've either worked out an agreement with town to help him win, or town would've killed him on the spot. Continuing the game at that point meant this was no longer a mafia game, because there wasn't really any "scumhunting". SC was basically a mass lyncher with a kill.

I wish that had occurred to me, and then I would have been in less trouble than I was during the end of Day 3 and all of Day 4.

You played well, town. I thought about nominating you regarding how quickly you got the Mafia. (With my help, but still, lynching Mafia every single day they're alive without fail deserves something.)
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Tragedy »

In post 817, StrangerCoug wrote:You played well, town. I thought about nominating you regarding how quickly you got the Mafia. (With my help, but still, lynching Mafia every single day they're alive without fail deserves something.)

In a case, I think it wouldn't be right to actually nominate Reck for this, to be honest.
Especially when he sort of broke the rule that was added last minute, then he was supposed to be mod killed, but then yeah.
I blame you for this.
Dokidoki Precure!

Tragedy
~
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 817, StrangerCoug wrote:I think animorpherv1 was right to give Maruchan a win since a mod error occured that helped his lynch. (SFRR comes to mind talking about this, but the person whose role I messed up won by normal means anyway.)

It may have "helped" but seriously, look at the game again. Maruchan was going down HARD, even before the watcher slip. The same way bv310 was going down hard before anything else. The mod shouldn't extend wins to scum who were pegged from the getgo just because he accidentally gave them a huge leg up.

Tragedy wrote:
In post 817, StrangerCoug wrote:You played well, town. I thought about nominating you regarding how quickly you got the Mafia. (With my help, but still, lynching Mafia every single day they're alive without fail deserves something.)

In a case, I think it wouldn't be right to actually nominate Reck for this, to be honest.
Especially when he sort of broke the rule that was added last minute, then he was supposed to be mod killed, but then yeah.

Are you going to continue that thought, or...?

So because I got modkilled on a technicality, but then unmodkilled, I don't deserve the recognition for this?
The fact the day didn't end on my modkill actually "confirmed" me as scum, not town, since town modkill supposedly ends the day.
And what about my modkill had anything to do with my reads or play this game?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 816, Faraday wrote:yeah but your revieve literally confirmedconfirmed him as scum too it was kinda bad decisions all around >_>

not really
My revive meant ani was a derpmod, it meant nothing about FC's alignment, but he just fucking
imploded
after that and became CONFIRMEDscum instead of obvscum
green shirt thursdays
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Maruchan »

^^^^^^^
Show
Join Now!

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:25 am

Post by DTMaster »

1. I'm not happy that Maru had knowledge of all the PRS. He did what he did as mafia and used it to kill Frost so a force replace was needed there. Maru did what a normal person would do to win the game in that situation. I disagree with the extended win since the night actions were planned around the released information when Maru was alive. Also it colored my arguments since I based my Tarson case on the fact Maru had role information. If I lynched Tarson successfully on that it would have colored the game from the mod slip. That's bad. The slip affected both sides.

2. The modkill could have been handled better if you took the time to confirm the details. Don't act on suspicion alone next time.

3. Despite this I'm not happy with the win since mafia could have just obliterated the town PRs if they checked the QT. The massive implosions on Fourseen made me go meh. Maru handled it better since I was more convinced about the Reck sympathy at that time.

4. I disliked my own performance and basically deferred to Reck. :V My scumdar is on the fritz this game.

5. I was really aggravated by Sam's stubbornness. It's something I would avoid since it was clear to me at the end that it was tunnel vision. But if your position is challenged but you can confrm yourself then just confirm yourself. One night phase to gain a confirmed town is much better then a mislynch. Sigh.... You make your own self fulfilled prophecy when you refuse to cooperate with the town when you yell things like lynching you would be dumb and wasting night actions is dumb. Throwing yourself off the clIff reads like Fourseen.

6. More activity from other players D:. Including myself lol.

7. Overall competent scum should had have this in the bag. We shouldn't have won with a PR lockdown when the PRs were outed behind the scenes.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:32 am

Post by DTMaster »

Reck also didn't break a rule. He wasn't serious claiming. Chevre if you were concerned about the rules Thomith should have been modkilled with Reck for claiming to be his buddy. But in context both players were responding in a joke when I fakedaykilled. Neither players weren't serious claiming this, so it wasn't breaking any rules. Hence why it got reversed. That and if Ani followed proper procedure he would have accidentally confirmed Reck's alignment. But he was lucky enough that he didn't end the day. I pointed that out via PMs and Facebook.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:34 am

Post by DTMaster »

FYI if Maru was being honorable he would have replaced himself. In Nintendo Mafia one VT outed himself to me in PMs. I brought it to the mod and I force rePlaced myself when a VT outer himself to me when he broke the game rules. :p.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”