Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Like, if I wasn't already voting you I would vote you right now because of that 786 "declaration". You are just looking for "something" to get back at me with, and you failed miserably. Next time read the game and make sure you know who is saying what.

@DDL

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by tris »

read a little further
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 790, DrDolittle wrote:by a50 I mean tris
??? Now I'm not even sure you're sober (no offense. Honest) so I'll take back that last post and will not hold it against you.

Just for clarification though: I am the one who was defending BEF. Maybe you did get that and that's what you meant by the above quoted post?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 791, DrDolittle wrote:... in 786. My lynch list in 788 still stands.
*Scratching head*

So let me get this straight... you agree that BEF is town, and you think tris is scummy for suggesting otherwise, but you want to lynch me as your first option and you don't want to lynch her at all. Does this sound right?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 793, tris wrote:
In post 791, DrDolittle wrote:... in 786. My lynch list in 788 still stands.
so, you're saying i was scummy for suggesting BEF scum?

and you're saying a50 is in your lynch list?

do i have that right?
Thank you, tris. I owe you one (for proving to me that my logical unit is still functional)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 795, Skellen wrote:It's exactly his behaviour after leaving the Pret wagon that doesn't make sense for me to come from town
And what is his scum motive for doing so? Unless you believe Pretentious to be scum in which case you should have voted Pretentious (at least he does have a wagon on him).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 801, tris wrote:read a little further
Yeah.. it's a bade habit of mine that I can't shake. I catch up on the order on posts and I respond as I read. If I try to change that I lose my grip of the game altogether.

Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

Why bob though?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Skellen »

In post 805, Almost50 wrote:
In post 795, Skellen wrote:It's exactly his behaviour after leaving the Pret wagon that doesn't make sense for me to come from town
And what is his scum motive for doing so? Unless you believe Pretentious to be scum in which case you should have voted Pretentious (at least he does have a wagon on him).
Eh, crap. Looks like I messed the syntax up.

It isn't really about the part you quoted that he left the wagon. Like I am cool with it if he leaves Pret because he thinks he is town or still null and someone else is scummier or whatever, that's not the big deal to me. It's right after that how he approaches to lynch on either of the two wagons as I assume one of your first initial reactions as town is to look on those who are trying to lynch your townreads, which he seems to dismiss here with saying they are all null while it's not clear what his read on Pret is and he never said anything about ben or Saladman before nor in his post. What his scum motivation could be here depends on different things, which is imo a bit too speculative, personally I am more interested in figuring out what kind of mindset he has here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

See, that's the problem. You expect BEF to do something rational. Something logical. Something you would do. He doesn't. He is simply a different guy with a different line of thoughts altogether. He does what he feels, and doesn't think of the consequences. He once claimed something (Daycop) when he was actually a Vigilante. And on DAY ONE no less. On another fame he faked a guilty in another townie when he was a PGO.

As scum though, he slipped hard that he posted in the main thread when he meant for it to be in the scum thread, and when confronted about it he claimed it was meant to be a PM to the mod!! (How do you confused a PM with a post??). You know what was even more funny> He was in a neighborhood, and he could've easily said it was meant for the neighborhood PT instead.

So, you see.. this is NOT scum BEF for certain. I'd bet the game on it. Oh, btw.. that scum slip ALSO happened on D1.

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Pretentious »

A50’s borderline TMI’ing.
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Chill! You weren't watching him from above in Ok2, as you were more focused on killing everyone in the game, you sleazy backstabber. :lol:

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Stop thinking town thoughts FL it's distracting.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

What's TMI mean in this context? I can't find it in the wiki
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:49 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Well I feel like I'm read up now

Notes from my reread after p10 - spoilered cos I didn't feel like formatting them and I'm also putting a reads list here and didn't want the wall to get to obscene

Spoiler: Notes
tris is an insightful question to me, and I don't think it got answered. But then shortly after the continuing pattern of following other people onto votes. I feel like shes super scared to start anything herself.

I can't make sense of DDl

or saladman, not lynching there for now tho - though I disagree on his take on ben, and think the time between posts in his question at ddl don't seem fair

RCE doesn't think the ddl thing is fair either

it's almost a week since I tried to reread - fuck, I'm sorry

people saying bob is town or bob is scum - I dunno what bob is, until I reread I didn't even remember a single post he made

I don't like a lot of what saladman has to say, but unless he's the sort of player who makes no sense as scum I'm inclined to lean town for now

BEF - he knows his town game can look scummy, less inclined to go along with people saying this is his town game

RCE said this was town bob earlier, we may need to discuss it

I've got to vote count 1.7 and I think I'm buying something very unhealthy when I go to my board games club tonight. The food is delicious

I just reread BEFs replay to me and realised it makes no sense "if Pret is scum, the wagon doesn't have town equity"

Pret - why muiltiple scum on your wagon, you only just switched from Morality at that point who admit almost always gets lynched d1 regardless of role

My feelings about LUV were null but frustrated, enough people telling me he looks like his town game for me to believe it for now.

BEF unvotes then tinfoils the replacements

throughline of vex and a50 on BEF

I think what bob sees as comradey between vex-skitter is just people familiar with each other

got to a50s entrance - still dunno how to read this

a50s power wagonomics read still confuses me, but I don't see the scum motivation for putting out something that clears so many people as town unless they specifically think it'll mark a partner as town

posts - give me pause on a50, especially when I already had vex as my number 1 lynch. If you can see why skitter doesn't like that than surely that means you can see how it looks scummy, shouldn't that matter to you too?

Pretentious's defence partly lines up with how I was reading him this game. And I think it's at least somewhat genuine just because I don't see the scum motivation of tailoring your defence to appeal to the one person already defending you.

Doesn't line up super well with mine but I can get behind LUVs readpool as coming from town

the fuck is ddl sticking to that lynch list for

Skellen, RCE - town
skitter - had some niggles, but for now it's paranoia based on reputation
LUV - I was a frustrated null but enough people I trust telling me this is town LUV

saladman27 - town lean, I feel like this slot is doing nothing, but I'm not sure I see scum not trying this hard, few things I don't like but not sure I see actual scum motivation there

bob - got a null blind spot here, even when I look at his ISO I feel like I can't really remember him being in the game, he's mostly just town through PoE right now. @RCE I believe you said you thought bob was town, but it's worth discussing tomorrow cos they weren't a possible lynch today, has that changed now?

--COULD COMPROMISE EOD IF NECESSARY--
pretentious - I'm willing to let this be town for now and I really don't like how the wagon there has progressed, but I don't want him anywhere near LyLo so if he has to be the lynch then sure
a50 - was heavy scum read on vex, a50 has pulled it back to null but not done anything much I feel like I can town read
BEF - would be below lynch line if not for enough people saying that this is their obvtown, would compromise there for now if I have to cos I feel like the people saying it are scummier on average than the people saying it about LUV and makes me feel they know their town game and can manipulate it without being blatant and open about it like LUV has, in particular don't like the throughline in attitude vex and a50 both have here

--WANT TO LYNCH--
tris - she had escaped it, but rereading made me realise just how much she sheeps onto other wagons, and I feel like as of late she's been going back towards the stuff I didn't like early, even if it improved in the middle of the day, do have some doubts based on a general sense of mind-meldiness
ben - feels forced, really don't like the tunneling then "I can't be scum, I'm tunnelling, scum me will lynch whatever" when he's been on the leading wagon the entire time, his unwillingness to consider other takes on Morality/Pretentious's town/scum range (fucking everything?) comes across as "I want to lynch this whatever" and not actually considering the read they have
ddl - he's not done anything to make himself look better since I voted him and his lynch pool thing that skellen and tris have pointed out makes no sense to me
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

at this point I doubt I'm moving my vote unless something drastic happens over(rl)night or it gets to my bedtime tomorrow (3-5 hours before deadline) and it looks necessary to ensure a no-lynch

would be nice to get to some L-1/intents ASAP to give time for claims and moving wagons, though I get the impression I'm one of the more novice players here so I dunno why I'm saying this
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:03 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 782, tris wrote:
In post 781, Almost50 wrote:
In post 777, tris wrote:VOTE: BEF
OK.. I get that you don't read him. Fine. But would you care to explain why you had to wait for someone else to start the wagon for you to jump on it?
I was voting for you, but that was going nowhere. when skellen voted you, i decided to join that

why aren't you explaining the townread?
A wagon on me will go nowhere as well.

But will a Bob wagon go anywhere...

I can't wait for D1 to be over.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

also not sure I agree with the person who told me I should be ok outside the newbie queue, but maybe that's just lack of confidence speaking
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:06 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 783, Almost50 wrote:Because it cannot be explained. Not easily anyway. Like, 50% of town!BEF posts don't make sense. Period. 50% of scum!BEF posts don't make sense
to come from town
. His posts here do not have ANY scum motivation what-so-ever. He is being himself.. him-town-self that is.

Now, do you think this explains anything to you? I would expect you to say it doesn't, because I am trying to explain how it
feels
to me, and you're not me. I am trying to explain something I have personally experienced (I played with him and I modded him) and you weren't in those games.
A50 always knows how to read me or he knows how to play me...
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:06 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 785, Pretentious wrote:I’d rather Bob than DDL.
+1
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:07 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 786, DrDolittle wrote:bef is not scum and a50 you are scummy for suggesting so
I disagree with the latter part but I think this post makes you town.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

@tris is there a reason you don't want to go on the pretentious or ddl wagon?

Can someone sell me on bob?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:08 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 795, Skellen wrote:
In post 780, Almost50 wrote: FFS! Pick just about anyone else to lynch, Skellen. I only have you and BEF as strong town reads so far, and of a pool of 12 players you only chose BEF to vote???? I mean, I'd have understood if you voted me over BEF. :facepalm:
Look, it's not that I am ignorant to your townread on him and I appreciate your reasoning in #, but I haven't played with him before and I am not really seeing it here. Or differently: It's exactly his behaviour after leaving the Pret wagon that doesn't make sense for me to come from town, if my interpretation of his assumed reads is right. So I want him to take a clear stance what his Pret read is rn as I don't see why you would look as town for scum on a null wagon where half of the wagon composition consist out of your townreads without having expressed any scumreads on the other two there while you don't look at all at those who are wagoning your townread.
This post can not come from scum.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:13 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Skellen
Almost50
RCEnigma
skitter30
DrDolittle
Pretentious
Lil Uzi Vert
Mizzytastic
benhalkum

Saladman27

tris
bob3141
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:14 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

EBWOP

Not sure on Salad but if I had to add a 3rd scum right now it would be salad.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”