insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:39 am

Post by insomnia »

if someone speaks nice to me i might be persuaded into isoing your suspects and giving my thoughts on them

no guarantees
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:40 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 785, davesaz wrote:
In post 686, insomnia wrote:Drixx / BR / Garmr / tictac

Can all get vig’d
I disagree on Drixx and tictac.
I think I'd be okay leaving tictac on the list. Why wouldn't you?
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:42 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 795, Black Ranger wrote:Few things-

There's a hood.
Oh my, no one knew. We had no idea. Nobody had said anything about it. Okay, I'll read your post when I stop lolling.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:43 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 646, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 640, dsjstr wrote:
In post 601, Nero Cain wrote:I didn't really like insomnia's thing about wanting to keep TSE around "b/c he's funny". And he was null reading him wich I felt like a scummy thing. OFC, insomnia is voting him now so eh?
Insomnia is not voting for TSE, did you just say the wrong name?

Also, check out
Newbie 1986
which had TSE as town. We had a decent conversation about TSE's play and whether it is actually towny. I see him as playing this game in a similar style so I really don't want to repeat myself but if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

I also think that a few people know that TSE is an easy D1 mislynch that will lead to minimal damage against the mafia team.
In post 625, insomnia wrote:
@Mod I believe I switched to TSE but I’ll do it again

VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy

i might check out the game later. My core arguments was TSE wording of "i know there is one scum on my wagon" was odd and then he deflected seemed scummy A F to me. And his loud bg claim after getting like 9 votes seemed :/ OFC he's claiming that he didn't see the votes on him. I mean maybe it really was a communication thing and he's getting these wierd town reads from scum. At this point, I don't really care.

Who do you think targeted him since he was an "easy D1 mislynch"?
Considering that there are handfuls of people on the wagon I am not sure which is part of the problem, because I am sure I will not be the only one with this problem. Look at how many people voted for TSE and what were their reasoning for doing so? Will we really be getting information for the follow day(s). During RVS I was even considering joining the TSE vote just because I didn't want to be the first lynch in a 50 player game.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

VOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers

jumble come back pls
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:49 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 728, kagesong wrote:Okay. So I was going to vote BR. I'm with Drixx on that, but the hood situation has changed slightly, so I'm waiting to see what happens there. I do however want to see more pressure here.

VOTE: Kirari Momobami
Just to clarify, this was me noting that I'm in the hood with Drixx. APPARENTLY, that wasn't clear, and I was "refusing to corroborate". Either that or 'somebody' is trying to build a very thin layer of scumminess on me.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:53 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 727, insomnia wrote:yeah but you didn't ask chem if he knew wake, you shaded him for it. was there a question that I missed?

if it was such a concern that chemist would be an opportunistic scum, why brush it off instead of interrogating?
This post looks towny.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:54 am

Post by insomnia »

yeah it's fabulous and highly scum indicative for tictac so you're gonna have some explaining to do kind sir.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:55 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 806, davesaz wrote:
In post 727, insomnia wrote:yeah but you didn't ask chem if he knew wake, you shaded him for it. was there a question that I missed?

if it was such a concern that chemist would be an opportunistic scum, why brush it off instead of interrogating?
This post looks towny.
Definitely not same faction. I don't scum read insomnia rn either. And I sorta do chemist. I don't want to tunnel a town position just in case it's RvB/SvW, but I think it creates a decent town lean, or at least useful for sorting scum position.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:59 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Is TSE replacing out or not?

I'm on p25 and he's still posting and the mod hasn't confirmed whether he's replacing.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:01 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 809, AaronFrost wrote:Is TSE replacing out or not?

I'm on p25 and he's still posting and the mod hasn't confirmed whether he's replacing.
why does that bother you?
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 805, kagesong wrote:
In post 728, kagesong wrote:Okay. So I was going to vote BR. I'm with Drixx on that, but the hood situation has changed slightly, so I'm waiting to see what happens there. I do however want to see more pressure here.

VOTE: Kirari Momobami
Just to clarify, this was me noting that I'm in the hood with Drixx. APPARENTLY, that wasn't clear, and I was "refusing to corroborate". Either that or 'somebody' is trying to build a very thin layer of scumminess on me.
You said in the hood that you didn't want to. Don't get snippy with me when you know I'm behind in the game thread.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Black Ranger »

VOTE: Tictac

Don't like his reads on A50 or Drixx. Make clear what reads of yours are meme reads and which ones are real.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In a way I fucking hate all of you right now. I try to actually scum hunt and post to keep discussion and content up and I get scum read because of it. I'm not even in a lynchable position at the momment I'm just ticked i'm not being taken seriously.

Hasn't anyone noticed that the popular opinion is to go yeah garmr scum. But a majority of them have no reasoning or the reasoning is out of place. It makes me think if scum are unsure if i'm actually scum or town but want to keep me in a as a possibility despite the lack of real reasoning.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Black Ranger »

I mean you're scum too
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:06 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 585, The Fonz wrote:So the problem is a lot of my games are so long ago that remembering specifics is hard. There's one game that sticks in my mind where a scum did that, all the town neighbors
actually had it in their role pms that the hood contained scum
but explained it so badly that we didn't lynch the scum. I'll look for it.
Hmm I dont think hoods pms have that anymore, I think they're just supposed to say that the alignments of your neighbors are unknown.

That kind of entrance does feel LAMISTy though. Like I'd probably scumread that kind of entrance in the main thread, but putting that kind of entrance in a hood especially feels like a pocket attempt.

VOTE: Black Ranger
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:06 am

Post by DrDolittle »

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:07 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 801, kagesong wrote:I think I'd be okay leaving tictac on the list. Why wouldn't you?
I saw some things on first reading that seemed townish for tictac compared to meta, but I've already made myself a note to read again given how others viewed the same material.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:08 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 810, insomnia wrote:

Because either he's lying about replacing out and using that to AtE or he's actually replacing out but continuing to post regardless.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Black Ranger »

The hood does not have a list of people with access to it. It actually says the opposite.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:11 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 818, AaronFrost wrote:

Because either he's lying about replacing out and using that to AtE or he's actually replacing out but continuing to post regardless.
If he's lying about replacing out then that's worth a policy lynch imo
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:13 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 818, AaronFrost wrote:

fair
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:13 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Self reminder that I'm at the top of p26
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:14 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 813, Garmr wrote:In a way I fucking hate all of you right now. I try to actually scum hunt and post to keep discussion and content up and I get scum read because of it. I'm not even in a lynchable position at the momment I'm just ticked i'm not being taken seriously.

Hasn't anyone noticed that the popular opinion is to go yeah garmr scum. But a majority of them have no reasoning or the reasoning is out of place. It makes me think if scum are unsure if i'm actually scum or town but want to keep me in a as a possibility despite the lack of real reasoning.
Your usefulness to town, when you are town, will improve once you lower the sensitivity level a little. Maybe it's weak self-esteem? Hide your feelings a bit more and you may be more successful. Of course if I'm on the wrong track that's fine, I don't mean to back you into a corner.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:16 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 819, Black Ranger wrote:The hood does not have a list of people with access to it. It actually says the opposite.
Please confirm you're saying the hood specifically says you don't know who all has access?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”