ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:01 am

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 8176, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 8170, MalcolmTucker wrote:Reading back some of Rad's posts from later D1 and they feel incredibly scummy.

Lot of their posts toward the end feel indecisive in a way that's quite unnatural, as if they were unsure where to lean. Manage to go from voting Taly, to advocating for no elimination, to then voting out Ceph in a relatively short space of time. The progression doesn't work for me as being from town.
Imma be real

I think I did this flip flopping too

I’m the complete opposite, I found their early posts pretty wolfy and their later posts Townie.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8227 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:03 am

Specifically the Cephrir vote.
It wasn’t felling like a opportunistic vote, a lazy vote and it wasn’t a null vote to end the day faster.

Which IMO is a Townie vote as it felt like a genuine thought.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8228 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:05 am

Post by T-Bone »

Rad is basically lock town for me.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8229 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:05 am

In post 8181, Bellaphant wrote:@ Malcolm, I noped out of the rad/dp thing when there were like five pages of people deciding it was scumny that rads read changed, when it really wasn't. In fact my read was wavering on dp around the same time and suddenly that fact seemed controversial?

Re: the gladiator, I was out of my depth here - I didn't have much of a read on Taly, I'd been saying that ceph was scum for ages to what felt like a fair amount of push back, but the gladiate itself felt town, although the target seemed a bit weird. So I think quite a few people's position around it was a.bit 'whiplash-y'.

CSF is still obv town.

Re math - when I've seen him be so odd, though, it's rarely been about himself, more mech or other people.
They are not Obv Town at all.
However question is as wolf do you call your own wolf buddy “Obv Town” or do you only call a town “Obv Town” as a pocket attempt?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8230 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:06 am

In post 8228, T-Bone wrote:Rad is basically lock town for me.
Dude I swear each time you make a read you look like informed wolf.

Yes it’s possible you can be town but I feel your reads, especially the “Frog Town” and “Cephrir Town” read looked very lacking and seems you just call them town.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8231 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:07 am

Can I ask your reasoning for all your town reads including the flip town please T-Bone.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #8232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:09 am

Post by T-Bone »

I was wondering when you'd go the "bone is informed route". I'm surprised you held off until now.

I'll reiterate when I'm not phone posting at work, but I'd you want to do a little read back I feel like I've been very open this game about what I'm feeling and why.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:09 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8015, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8012, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I kinda want to lim Johnny (I scumread that slot, and Cephrir +1'd my read there, which makes me feel better about it) or MathBlade (Cephrir's best posts were when he was pushing Math imo)

but ngl BBT wagon sounds enticing too
Why were they best? All he did was naked say I am scum.

I am an easy target to hop on to

“Math is scum”

“Why?”

Because Corwin

“Why?”

Because they were inactive

They had RL

Like that’s it

If you’re going to suggest me, come at me

Otherwise let me focus my limited spoons on scumhunting
I haven’t read a single corwin post.

I think your arguments are intentionally pointed, just for a recent example your argument against Me over Taly to turn around and agree with not my stance but my landing place.

I think you used the gamestate as a crutch to avoid scum hunting day 1. I have a feeling that you think your hunting will come off disingenuous early game as scum. It might get easier as town gets more in its own way but that’s not really much to go on so I’ll leave that part be as just a psych read. It still fits into your overall scum MO. The most recent example I can pull from is Control where you repped in and used 2 days to complain you didn’t have a place in the game and felt lost while you played your game from hoods. I defended your play there because you had done the exact same thing in a game I had played with you before that and figured there was no way you pull it out twice the exact same way knowing I had that experience against you. But I’m now convinced it is a habitual thing that is difficult to break.

I find it hard to believe that your line on BBT is genuine. I’ll put a pin in that because I need to preface that read with this.

When do scum ever fear kill for read accuracy in large games? Scum target prs they feel pose a threat or townread slots that will be difficult or impossible to miselim. Dunn alluded that he was the former and logic dictates scum would shoot there with that in mind. YOU are the one spinning a narrative from the kills. So if Dunn was killed for claiming pr and scum did not target frog then how does either death point to bbt?

I think bbt is a fine fos but the logic has no meat.

Also, I only recall seeing it in passing but you where the one that brought up knowledge of a vig yesterday, which is suspicious in isolation. But opening today with “maybe multiball hmm?” Knowing a vig is present, gives the Henie jeebies. I’m surprised no one has brought it up yet, but maybe it got lost in the pile who knows.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #8234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:11 am

Post by T-Bone »

The long and short of Rad is that he's the lawful good Paladin to my chaotic good Bard.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8235 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8221, T-Bone wrote:
In post 8214, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 7950, T-Bone wrote:My gut is that this makes the Professor look a lot worse (especially since there is like zero reevaluations after a bunch of incorrect reads in flips), but also I doubt the Dunn kill is about them. I'm running with the assumption that Dunn was the factional kill and not Frog, otherwise the scumteam is playing 5D chess in which case good job.

@Taly because I said I would if Ceph/Frog flipped town. It's also a joke? What a weird thing to get hung up on. Sorry, I'm feeling relatively good because three of my town reads were correct, makes me feel like I have good read on the game after all, something among other things at the end of day 1, I was doubting.
Professor is highly likely town. Redirect.
Is your theory that bad reads equals town cause uninformed?
In post 8222, T-Bone wrote:For the record that thought has crossed my mind.
Yes and no. I think professor has bad reads but the surety he presents them with feels town. They are also against the grain but not for the sake of controversy or obfuscation, they are just out there thoughts. I buy that he thinks these are accurate reads and that comes off as a lack of agenda.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8236 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:14 am

In post 8199, Dancing Puppets wrote:I tried to re-ISO Bella but couldn’t find that post but I’m pretty sure she made it - about her flipping her read on us three times that is.

I’m still not sure what to make of Math but T-Bone is looking better today. \_0_/
In post 8199, Dancing Puppets wrote:I tried to re-ISO Bella but couldn’t find that post but I’m pretty sure she made it - about her flipping her read on us three times that is.

I’m still not sure what to make of Math but T-Bone is looking better today. \_0_/
Idk IMO their votes are ass.

Voted My slot with RCE, Voted Cephrir but never touched them during the Gladiate I believe which is strange and feels like laid back wolf, They also were one of the mason pushers yet they for some reason “Forgot about the Mason Claim” like huh?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8237 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:14 am

They also have scum equity with Math for sure.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8238 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:17 am

In post 8208, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 8203, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 8189, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 8169, Bellaphant wrote:They had a post restriction, although they seemed to have broken it.

Sorry, I shouldn't post at 3am, I briefly forgot masons! It's nice to know that Bella's sleepy gut was on the right track ;)
@taly, you asked about reads. My strongest scum read right now is still Johnny, I think I'm mellowing on bell, I need to see a lot more from best bird. I don't know how I feel about math but I thought his bbt point was at least interesting. My big read shift at the end of yesterday was that t bone was town, it's possible off the hook is too.

I don't know how to read professor drapion - yesterday I was scum with frog, and today their scum reads are weird. I also think the consistent push on CSF is ridiculous, as they are my strongest town read.

The klick replacement is still town. I think dancing puppets is town but their read on klick at the end of yesterday was garbage and looked opportunitistic in places.
I think he’s town so I don’t understand this?

I can't find what I said about you either but I was sure I said it!

Yeah, I was fine with the post restriction but not having a consequence/knowing it is weird.
Who's he here, from you?

You know if you actually read the thread, puppet stated serval times over and over that they town read me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8239 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:18 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I will admit I have flip flopped on TBone like…..8 times at least.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8240 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:19 am

Post by RCEnigma »

TBone talk to me about Johnny. Because that is really the main hang up in how I’m viewing you right now.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8241 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:19 am

In post 8225, Enchant wrote:
In post 8217, Off The Hook wrote:whats everyone arguing abt lately

why even argue when mathblades CLEARLY SCUM
why
Hey there Enchant, care to share your reads?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8242 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:20 am

RCE, what was your initial reason for voting my original slot owner?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8243 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8242, ProfessorDrapion wrote:RCE, what was your initial reason for voting my original slot owner?
I never voted your slot. Toad did I would guess, you would have to ask them.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8244 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:33 am

In post 8239, RCEnigma wrote:I will admit I have flip flopped on TBone like…..8 times at least.
Bro I’m about the same.
That’s why I stick him and keep him in Wolf PoE, since I can see wolf agenda from him and partner equity.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8245 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:34 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 8225, Enchant wrote:
In post 8217, Off The Hook wrote:whats everyone arguing abt lately

why even argue when mathblades CLEARLY SCUM
why
i think alot of the things hes saying will happen are happening so i think hes predixting the future!!
Don't get cooked, stay Off The Hook!
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8246 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:34 am

In post 8243, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 8242, ProfessorDrapion wrote:RCE, what was your initial reason for voting my original slot owner?
I never voted your slot. Toad did I would guess, you would have to ask them.
Ah yeah fair my bad, it was just our original slot owners that SR’ed each other
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #8247 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:39 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 8240, RCEnigma wrote:TBone talk to me about Johnny. Because that is really the main hang up in how I’m viewing you right now.
Yeah, what specifically?

My read on Johnny is two parts. One, my decision to treat him as town when the day started. That's a weak part and specific to me and negative experiences I've had in Hoods in the past, so like I don't expect anyone else to understand that.

The second part is that I have found Johnny helpful in helping me from my reads...mostly in the Hood but while I disagreed with a lot of his reads he voiced in thread, I felt like I understood his reasoning.

The first part I'm not considering anymore, we're past day 1. I think because he has been helpful to me, that I still slightly lean town. Which I wholy recognize is context that only I have. But...and I can't say this for sure because that's the game state we're in. I feel like if I didn't have the neighborhood with Johnny I would find his mostly lack of content scummy.

Best Bird
Best Bird
Goon
Best Bird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8248 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Best Bird »

jfc - don't go v/la during a large theme...

someone want to give me a quick rundown how yesterday ended like it did? I'm not reading 5000 posts.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8249 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 8247, T-Bone wrote:
In post 8240, RCEnigma wrote:TBone talk to me about Johnny. Because that is really the main hang up in how I’m viewing you right now.
Yeah, what specifically?

My read on Johnny is two parts. One, my decision to treat him as town when the day started. That's a weak part and specific to me and negative experiences I've had in Hoods in the past, so like I don't expect anyone else to understand that.

The second part is that I have found Johnny helpful in helping me from my reads...mostly in the Hood but while I disagreed with a lot of his reads he voiced in thread, I felt like I understood his reasoning.

The first part I'm not considering anymore, we're past day 1. I think because he has been helpful to me, that I still slightly lean town. Which I wholy recognize is context that only I have. But...and I can't say this for sure because that's the game state we're in. I feel like if I didn't have the neighborhood with Johnny I would find his mostly lack of content scummy.
I actually was not aware you were neighbors. Or I might have been at some point and blanked.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”