Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:44 am

Post by Whomping Willow »

That is extremely immature and obnoxious, please present your case instead of pointless eyesores

kthnxbai
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Posting.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:46 am

Post by prawneater »

In post 826, Whomping Willow wrote:That is extremely immature and obnoxious, please present your case instead of pointless eyesores

kthnxbai

lol'd

I don't like that my text is not as bright as yours.

Seriously though, Joker/ABR were scummy. Don't be fooled by crayons.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 798, Green Crayons wrote:B. The fact that this single line of suspicion is what sustains prawn's joker-suspicion throughout D1, and, really, for the entire game, is scummy, because prawn doesn't allow new developments in play to at least inform his perspective of the slot. See Post 240, Post 343, and Post 433. I'm not saying that prawn's read on joker had to change into a town read in order for prawn to not be suspicious; what I'm saying is that prawn's read on joker was stagnant and refused to incorporate anything new.

I'll grant prawn that he at least attempted to provide an updated read on my slot after ABR joined in in Post 473, but that doesn't diminish the previous ~350 posts of an artificial read. However, prawn's reverse-engineering of a non-stagnant read on joker in Post 516 doesn't strike me as genuine, particularly because it's surface level schlock provided only after being pushed for it in ABR's Post 513.

You're (probably) not scum, so you're just being anti-town at this point.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:56 am

Post by prawneater »

In post 760, Green Crayons wrote:Okay well I didn't reread the thread.

Instead I just ISOed tex. Because effort.

Early game criticism of Lia is superbad (e.g., , , ). No. Lia looked like she was scum hunting based off of the early game state. Scum motivation to paint engaged/thoughtful town as scum.

I don't like the fact that tex defended my slot (joker) against Prawn in order to vote prawn (e.g., , , ). I'm paranoid of soft buddying on my slot generally, and specifically here when the buddying was of a player (joker) who seemed open to being manipulated by such a maneuver.

Looking to the Prawn-case on the merits, it looks pretty surface level about not particularly alignment indicative stuff. I don't know if this observation is inandof itself alignment indicative, but it means that a large part of tex's contribution has been unhelpful. For that reason, tex suddenly not suspecting Prawn doesn't surprise me from a merits-of-the-case standpoint, but even then tex is still laying the foundation for his return to a Prawn-vote ('s "Although, I will say that asking me for reads after the hammer is the scummiest thing I've seen in a long time.").

Justifies his GC vote based on a dead player's suspicions (). Scum motivation to absolve self of voting for a town flip.

VOTE: texcat

I think this post is scummy. GC confessed to not reading the game. He noticed the texcat wagon, did a quick iso to make her look scummy, jumped on texcat wagon. This doesn't strike me as someone who wants to figure out the game. It's as WW puts it, opportunistic.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

There's a difference between reading and rereading.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Also your narrative ignores .
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:03 am

Post by Green Crayons »

And for that matter.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Post by NJAC »

Mod Note
:
hi im Yakko
and
Narrow
have been prodded.
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Lia »

In post 789, Alchemist21 wrote:I've looked at Hiraki's posts, I've looked at the Vote Counts, and I can't see any scumpair working out other than GC and Willow.

The ones I'd rule out from the voting would be WW, prawneater, Narrow and Yakko, unless there was serious bussing but I didn't get that impression. That leaves Alchemist and GC. Hiraki's posts seem to agree with this.

Hiraki's vote on Joker was more or less an rvs vote (). The wagon built quickly to L-2. Hiraki said L-2 without much being said was bad but that joker was "legit /that/ bad" (), and then jumped off the wagon in his next post (). Droog asked him if it was bad enough for L-2. Hiraki replied, "Perhaps not but yes". When Droog pushed a bit more, Hiraki said "Bad does not necessarily equate to scum". ()

Hiraki defends ABR in but tries to excuse himself for doing it. The defence could have been white-knighting but the excuse makes me think it wasn't.

GC defends Alchemist in and tries to excuse his scumminess. About the only thing I agree with in his on Droog was part of para 2B. With his on Prawn I think the only part I agree with was 2A.

My only concern with an Alchemist/GC pairing is Alchemist's L-1 vote on GC (), which he removed after 3 hours, but which was quite risky if they were partners. White flag gambit?

Vote: Green Crayons
Lia
Lia
Goon
Lia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Lia »

In post 805, hi im Yakko wrote:Lia what do you think of narrows first post?

I don't know, but the first para bothers me a bit. I'm waiting for the "more later" he promised.
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

hmmmm
VOTE: green crayons

That is -1 I believe. Abr read as mostly lynch bait to me made me think him slight town. I don't think he can escape being lynched tho as he seems to be everyone's lynch of choice. I worry about going to lylo with WW and alchemist. Those two idk something is definitely making me pause their. One is definite scum the other night be town. I'm wondering if ww is so overtly off that it's covert usually it's always Prima facie in these types of things so I tend to think alchemist is slight scum on this.

Lia so glad you mentioned that first paragraph that narrow made it seems like we're in lock step. Reading that first paragraph I just kept thinking inside information?

I'd feel a lot more comfortable lynching in narrow/alchemist.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

UNVOTE:

wait no.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye
hi im Yakko
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by hi im Yakko »

Yeah lia would you mind unvoting? We still have a long time. I'd like to explore narrow/alchemist. If hey vote green it'll be fairly transparent imo. So I'd be okay with that. wait no your vote is fine since they need it to hammer right?

Would you guys mind not hammering (lol) I wanna reread and ISO.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:11 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Fine. If nobody wants to join the common scum link between WW or Alchemist - Narrow - I'll move on to the more likely potential buddy.

UNVOTE: Narrow
VOTE: WW
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:03 am

^ Desperation
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:17 am

Post by Green Crayons »

(shrug)

I do not want to be lynched, yes.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:43 am

I didn't say it was from scum
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 839, hi im Yakko wrote:Yeah lia would you mind unvoting? We still have a long time. I'd like to explore narrow/alchemist. If hey vote green it'll be fairly transparent imo. So I'd be okay with that. wait no your vote is fine since they need it to hammer right?

Would you guys mind not hammering (lol) I wanna reread and ISO.

Read my 816 and tell me if you don't think that's strong evidence for a GC/Willow scumteam. I'm pretty sure lynching either of them wins the game.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:40 am

GC lynch has more traction so why not vote him?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Usually you don't want to lynch a town.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 841, Whomping Willow wrote:^ Desperation

In post 843, Whomping Willow wrote:I didn't say it was from scum

Okay.

Curious why you threw out a pejorative, and then immediately walked it back?
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:09 am

I felt like it
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Okay.

Return to “Completed Open Games”