ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 819, Menalque wrote: I like his position on mastina/bitmap too bc I think it's nuanced in a way that is likely to be town -- saying he'd most likely vote bitmap if he had to despite being able to see the way in which bitmap could be town reacting emotionally while still calling mastina town
fair - I liked this too because it was basically my take away from the spat

I don’t really think I’m interested in wagoning gamma right now though.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Menalque »

talk to me more about Kerset?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 824, Alisae wrote:yes ur trying to apply pressure we know
what

did I just

say

:facepalm:
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Bitmap »

We're not lynching Shadoweh.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 827, Menalque wrote:
In post 824, Alisae wrote:yes ur trying to apply pressure we know
what

did I just

say

:facepalm:
pressure only matters if you care about it
GTKAS
| here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 820, hitogoroshi wrote: Wanted to just heavily re-index on Shadoweh when she moved off or pushed harder on me, but the fact that she's not doing either even as she bemoans the wagon that's happening instead is enough for me at this point. Plus getting my blood up a little seems more productive than the shitshow we got going now

VOTE: Shadoweh
Arguably I have actually done nothing but push on you! I even went out of my way to explain some thoughts on that to a nice boy that asked. I'm pretty sure its going well actually and you're going to be lynched, aren't you looking forward to your PUNISHMENT TIME?? ฅ(*ΦωΦ*) ฅ
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

Shadoweh is super nice and friendly
GTKAS
| here.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Bitmap »

@Shadoweh:

Hey, we need to chat. So the loud mouth member in my team wants to ask for truce because he agrees with your reads list and wants to actively work with you. I know, it shocked me as well. Are you okay with this?
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

wait rc scumreads me?
GTKAS
| here.
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 826, Menalque wrote:talk to me more about Kerset?
I didn’t like some of his content. For ex, I didn’t like him saying everyone pushing bitmap was bad; the logic seemed circular there. Things like are just like unnecessary shade considering he isn’t even scumreading klick, and I did vote him as a counter to klick.

Also we were cross voting each other for a while, but I didn’t really feel like he was pushing me or making an effort to sort me beyond saying my push on him was bad

I agree with Alisae that he sounds good tonally though. I’ll take some time to look at his past scum games if he has any rn
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I would still prefer he not literally take you over for posting.. you've been posting his thoughts in general and that's fine but like, be your actual self imo
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 833, Alisae wrote:wait rc scumreads me?
you're in his solve
In post 835, Shadoweh wrote:I would still prefer he not literally take you over for posting.. you've been posting his thoughts in general and that's fine but like, be your actual self imo
Ok that's fine. Can you walk me through your hito read a bit more? I'd rather hear about it from you and not my loud teammate.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Bitmap »

Personally I didn't even consider hito a part of the solve. I did with Alisae which I clearly made public with the whole "Are you scum?" question to e. Personally Ali sits in a weird grey null area for me. Actually can you give me reasons why you think Ali is scum or why your teammates think Ali is scum? Was this mostly a read from MariaR?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by ofrhz »

WRT Kerset meta

This is his only scumgame on site:
viewtopic.php?t=81570&f=83&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

It’s actually really lackluster in terms of having zero fake scumhunting and forgetting to use his vote entirely. The tone is fine but a little less quippy than when he is town.

It’s possible he’s getting help here, but I think I’m actually going to table this scumread for now.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

If u have me as null that’s fine and accurate
GTKAS
| here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If you think I actually got Maria to read a mafia game you really must think I'm a goddess...
I personally think Alisae is scummy because they're just.. like literally openly trolling the thread, Alisae has admitted to doing this so...
E also seems aware that e's being terribly scummy and is cool with it (┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻

Look like hito isn't giving that much to go on so its mostly gut, but I do think what I said about his response to Chemist is valid. Also, I think the people on hito's team would have said something about me if he'd talked about people frustrating him in this game with them, instead of generally doing his own thing and making up reads.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

I mean anything is possible when you lie
GTKAS
| here.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Klick »

Worth noting that Ceph now thinks no one is scummy and would be voting Gamma by default.

I wouldn't hate that? I'm skeptical of the 'no active scum' bit, but I'm happy with enough townreads that I think Gamma is a decent lynch today.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by Klick »

Actually I could see mastina stirring shit here to guard her inactive/'weak' buddy(ies) pretty easily. Try to get Bitmap mislynched, then pivot to finding people scummy in the interactions when her buddies were nowhere near them.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 780, Menalque wrote:@jjh when you're next here, can you tell me if skitt has been following this game and if so who's her top SR?
I've mostly just been doing my own thing. There's some reads from skitter that are from 3 irl days ago

Can ask skitter to read this game if you want
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by Klick »

And as a general note, I'd be willing to bet that if mastina is scum, at least one of her buddies is someone she considers a weak link.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 845, Klick wrote:And as a general note, I'd be willing to bet that if mastina is scum, at least one of her buddies is someone she considers a weak link.
Those were Mastina's opinions independent of alignment and if there was ulterior motive sneaking in then some of us would have told you about it.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 776, Menalque wrote:
In post 539, jjh927 wrote:Ofrhz wagon still looks pretty good to me, especially considering Ofrhz's readslist

I don't think there's much progression from basically null on me and Jingle there
In post 543, jjh927 wrote:Doubt away but:

Bitmap is vying for towncred for when likely flips occur
Ofrhz is under some pressure rn
Gamma is near absent
In post 548, jjh927 wrote:Hito would be the only scum on the Klick wagon if there was any

Ali, menalque, mastina are all town
this is what I didn't like about your posting jjh

(1) I really don't think ofhrz is scum and I don't see what's scummy about her posting at all

(2) bitmap's posting hasn't been good but I don't think he's been vying for towncred for when flips occur (you get some cred for gamma here tho)

(3) you fit into the camp of people who I think have enough of an idea of me to not necessarily think I'm that towny here and yet your TRing me anyway and I'm somewhat concerned that you're going for a pocket
I guess moving on to Bitmap has distracted me from pushing ofrhz but I can return to that at some point because I stopped mid-push

That is not the bulk of my Bitmap push. It is an explanation of why there could be no scum pushing Klick.

What camp would that be? I think I've only seen you play town and it looked like this. As an aside, the strongest early read I got from skitter was that you were obvtown but you'd get paranoid of skitter and by extension myself if I told you that, and I'm thinking both things were accurate
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 846, jjh927 wrote:
In post 845, Klick wrote:And as a general note, I'd be willing to bet that if mastina is scum, at least one of her buddies is someone she considers a weak link.
Those were Mastina's opinions independent of alignment and if there was ulterior motive sneaking in then some of us would have told you about it.
I don't doubt that.
My theory is that mastina!scum is playing in such a way that she feels she needs to be her scumteam's carry.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:42 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh okay

I thought you were saying Mastina was calling some of her buddies unlikely to get nightkilled as a thing for later down the line, which is the kind of thing me or Jingle would probably notice if it had happened.

This is a competition. I expect everyone to be trying to carry in order to get those tiebreak points

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”