Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8272, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8268, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8248, Nero Cain wrote:I mean TBF Titus does have an over inflated sense of self worth but wouldn't she realize that she rarely ever gets NKed? I dunno...the hood thing seems more Titusy to me.
Let's talk about the hood.
In post 518, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 512, Akane and Nebby wrote:And this is what I have been asking the entire time: what happens if we don't get the thing which matches or skillset? Twiddle thumbs?

And guess what I got instead of an answer? Posturing that it doesn't matter if a player doesn't get what matches their skillset. My skillset is Mausoleum, are you saying that three other people who want it have the same sort of skillset? Not everyone is cut for neighborizer.
I would love for you to post your mafia resume that statiscally proves you are better in a given role.

And if you can't scumhunt unless you can neighborize, you should say so now, since it will make day1 much easier.
Why are Akane and Nebby voting Natural?
Natural (10): Maxous, The DEO, Akane and Nebby, Spiffeh, Drixx, Albert B. Rampage, Vecna, Creature, Leonshade, NoticeMeSenpai

They should have got the neighborhood. And they should have announced any findings from that hood.

And they should have no reason to want to build day1 wonders, since pretty sure titus already claimed.
That post is riddled with errors.
1) Titus and I didn't claim Stonehenge til D2. Post 500s is D1.
1. Out of context. This post was about Aliisae saying they wanted a wonder, presumably building it, and still wanting MORE wonders built.
In post 8272, MathBlade wrote: 2) Drixx's skill set was Pyramids look who has it? Skill set is not hood indicative. They might or might not have Halicarnassus I won't say who does.
Hence my crumbs because who I targeted is in direct relation to that.
2. If Drixx can't play as a normal player, why would I want him to waste a keep-talking power like this?

Who you will cop if you are never nightkilled is a secret?
OK.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8293, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8267, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8261, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8246, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8238, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8234, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8227, Alisae wrote:Nero is that really worth it though especially considering that LUV hinted at things that are better coming up in the future.
Like, I feel like the better play I would expect from scum!Titus would be to wait for something better and to steal that before any townies got a chance to build it.
And I wouldn't waste a power slot on Stonehenge as scum.

The fact Titus claimed insisting Vecna was Pyramids has really fucked with things and I have been trying to rebuild from any semblance of usefulness their screaming.

The fact I am being attacked by scum for having reads now is rather telling I am on the right track.

Before when I was confused or pushing wrong >> Math obvTown
Now that who I am pushing is changed >> Math is scum.

Even when any theory of being scum is shit and multiple of you have said this.
Who did you target last night?
I crumbed that. Rather sloppily. Maybe need a napkin.
You can just say it. You are an outted PR. Why are you crumbing anything?
Because I was talking with Halicarnassus outing who I targetted would be bad. Let's just say Halicarnassus knows.
It's the person you are supposed to be copping that you never will!!
How does it hurt anyone?

I think you don't have any answer, or don't need one.
I have a system setup with Halicarnassus.
If I die they out my crumbs.
If they die I show mine.
Perfect system and protects a PR role and aids them.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8275, Alisae wrote:PV why would it look like they're avoiding the lynch when they were globally TRed?
Who? If Math were globally townread, I woulnd't be stumped, now would I? We would have a cop confirmation or something.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8297, Vecna wrote:Ill continue not ignoring pv, because its still more likely he is town.

I still want to lynch caesar though, since he strikes me as the person that is much more likely to condone a pv pyramids gambit as scum, and hin flipping scum should give us some more info as to what happened here.
Nah PV is scum for stealing Pyramids from Drixx. He could have read the game came in nailed all the scum til kingdom come. Too high a risk for scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8302, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8275, Alisae wrote:PV why would it look like they're avoiding the lynch when they were globally TRed?
Who? If Math were globally townread, I woulnd't be stumped, now would I? We would have a cop confirmation or something.
Because Titus and I made the game unfun. And Titus was literally exploding all over the thread making it unfun. She was shitposting with ABR and pretty much anytime I hunted she said Caesar or ABR.

It was horrible. Especially since Caesar needs sorting but gut read Caesar is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8276, Vecna wrote:Scum nk'ing one of their own to redirect all lynches to hit town, or just to sow chaos and discontent.
There was and is plenty of that already. Way before I said a word today.
Its a long shot of a strategy....i know....but scum just instantly finding the treestump was also kind of curious.
Logic would dictate trying to uncover why the fuck I was killed. But, I haven't seen anyone try that yet. Was I too Frogger-like that it was naturally assumed? Except now it's part of Math's reads that the opposite is true.
In post 8276, Vecna wrote:At any rate, the sudden spike in participation, and the hardcore tunnel on math (and the style in which its done) is exactly what id expect from a scum stump.
I don't believe you can link me to a scum treestump. But, go ahead.
If not, this kind of shit should also be noted.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol Drixx isn't that good
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8303, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8297, Vecna wrote:Ill continue not ignoring pv, because its still more likely he is town.

I still want to lynch caesar though, since he strikes me as the person that is much more likely to condone a pv pyramids gambit as scum, and hin flipping scum should give us some more info as to what happened here.
Nah PV is scum for stealing Pyramids from Drixx. He could have read the game came in nailed all the scum til kingdom come. Too high a risk for scum.
If you keep adressing me like im town, you might want to adress your reads as such.

Its good that it finally gor through to you though
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 8306, Nero Cain wrote:lol Drixx isn't that good
Savage lol
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8279, Nero Cain wrote:most mods won't let scum kill thier own team.
I would if I worded it correctly in the role PM.
It would be stupid on their part, but I like to give lots of leeway.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

So now I am trying to make this game fun again and trying to hunt and now that I am pushing scum you push me.

With you PV you are scum. It is painfully obvious.

I gotta go RL.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8307, Vecna wrote:
In post 8303, MathBlade wrote:

If you keep adressing me like im town, you might want to adress your reads as such.

Its good that it finally gor through to you though
I am not. I am pointing out disagreement. Huge difference. I am pointing out where you are flawed and trying to get the rest of town to see it.

I gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8283, MathBlade wrote:1) Future town benefit no scum reward FMPOV.
2) I would force daytalk down scum's throat if I was scum.
3) Yes we did because Titus
4) That doesn't make sense.
5) His role and opinion of his play were the same.

6) The claim was dumb Titus was just pissed she couldn't have her way.

NK of PV could be scum or townVig.

Scum kill permissible as not gamethrowing because it stops Stonehenge potential or further unknown interactions possibly. Or townVig who thought PV scum.
Amazing. The town vig shot me? Why?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8305, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8276, Vecna wrote:Scum nk'ing one of their own to redirect all lynches to hit town, or just to sow chaos and discontent.
There was and is plenty of that already. Way before I said a word today.
Its a long shot of a strategy....i know....but scum just instantly finding the treestump was also kind of curious.
Logic would dictate trying to uncover why the fuck I was killed. But, I haven't seen anyone try that yet. Was I too Frogger-like that it was naturally assumed? Except now it's part of Math's reads that the opposite is true.
In post 8276, Vecna wrote:At any rate, the sudden spike in participation, and the hardcore tunnel on math (and the style in which its done) is exactly what id expect from a scum stump.
I don't believe you can link me to a scum treestump. But, go ahead.
If not, this kind of shit should also be noted.
We did talk about why you were killed.

Its true that there was chaos enough already. Doesn't rule out the possibility that scum wanted to create more, although it ia indeed less likely of an approach. But then again, this is a game with an infighting hydra, people demanding FLASHWAGON in colourful caps and a dude pretending to be a presumptious roman.

Note away what you want about my play, i have nothing to hide and nothing to fear. Ill die by nk or not at all.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8285, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8280, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8262, Nero Cain wrote:I've never seen PV be this forceful before but then he only really makes sense as a scum kill so....
It's annoying as shit to have a 350 page game and 4 town deaths. Everyone can say "Bob is scum, joe is town" but not have to give reasons. And when they do, they make no sense.

It's making me nuts.
bro we play with Titus all the time and she's no worse then Math and you are never like this.
I have seen Titus' play evolve. I have to read her anew each game. I'm fine with that.

Math is still Math, and her posting needs to be relevant.

Trying to speculate I'm scum when I was just nighkilled is not relevant.

Is she dumb or scum?

Like what?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

a little of both.

What are your other reads?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8289, Nero Cain wrote:alright, Vecna is prob right that PV is scum.

Why I am scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Maxous »

I'm expressing my disappointment at PV = scum arguments.

Carry on
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8298, Vecna wrote:
In post 8296, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8271, Alisae wrote:PV I've been solohydraing since the game actually started and I just recently split it.
As soon as D2 started they never talked to me again.
Why should I have announced it if I did get it?
then why vote Natural? Vecna seems to give a reason, but it makes no sense to me. What did you think still needed to be built from day1?
It doesnt just work for day1 wonders pv, but allows for the building of prior day wonders on every day pv.
Oh my God.

Even fucking worse.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #8319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

I'm resetting the game again, only posts from here onward exist

Hi guys
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Leonshade »

There's no way that a town vig shot PV. Scum wasting a kill on themselves is not impossible, but generally seems like a poor idea. If scum got pyramids and vig, then I could see them using a shot on their own pyramid (and their other shot happened to get doc), but outside of that PV is probably town.

His style and tunnel on Math is way different from anything I've seen of PV before, but he's dead now so who cares about his alignment. I'll still play like there's five scum but take everything PV says with a grain of salt just in case.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Alisae »

On paper it seemed to be better for town then scum. I understand your point on that if someone has a wonder then they shouldn't vote natural, but honestly I feel like scum and/or town wouldn't know who has built what or who hasn't built what at that time.
GTKAS
| here.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8299, MathBlade wrote:1 and 2 is a pissing match of "No you're wrong" so moving on.
3 demonstrates you aren't even reading my posts because before you started I pointed out you and LUV Scum and townread Caesar for the same thing. This inconsistency in logic needs to be address. X+Y=3 or it doesn't equal three. We need to know which.
Yes. Long ago I stopped reading your posts.

- Was the beginning of the end.
In post 8299, MathBlade wrote: 4 That after everyone saying I am obvTown and Titus and I would never do these things that people are now saying that we would do these things and now I am trying to defend Titus's character as a person while simultaneously explain how she made the game a living hell for me. It sucks and people are being irrational about their reads and pretty damn illogical and I point it out and get scumread. Wtf.
I'm scumreading you because you are standing by incorrect logic, after claiming to use it.
In post 8299, MathBlade wrote:5) Yes you died. Congrats. Thank you for rubbing in how much I should have kept arguing with Titus. I just couldn't take her screaming anymore.
I don't know what this means.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Sondam »

VOTE: Nero
You're play keeps getting worse and worse

"Explain why Maria"
No.
~Maria
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 8301, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8293, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8267, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8261, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8246, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8238, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 8234, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8227, Alisae wrote:Nero is that really worth it though especially considering that LUV hinted at things that are better coming up in the future.
Like, I feel like the better play I would expect from scum!Titus would be to wait for something better and to steal that before any townies got a chance to build it.
And I wouldn't waste a power slot on Stonehenge as scum.

The fact Titus claimed insisting Vecna was Pyramids has really fucked with things and I have been trying to rebuild from any semblance of usefulness their screaming.

The fact I am being attacked by scum for having reads now is rather telling I am on the right track.

Before when I was confused or pushing wrong >> Math obvTown
Now that who I am pushing is changed >> Math is scum.

Even when any theory of being scum is shit and multiple of you have said this.
Who did you target last night?
I crumbed that. Rather sloppily. Maybe need a napkin.
You can just say it. You are an outted PR. Why are you crumbing anything?
Because I was talking with Halicarnassus outing who I targetted would be bad. Let's just say Halicarnassus knows.
It's the person you are supposed to be copping that you never will!!
How does it hurt anyone?

I think you don't have any answer, or don't need one.
I have a system setup with Halicarnassus.
If I die they out my crumbs.
If they die I show mine.
Perfect system and protects a PR role and aids them.
Protects you from what? The nightkill? The very reason you picked stonehenge and lynched ABR?
If you die the mod gives a public cop result.

Sounds like bullshit.

Example:
In post 6685, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I built the statue of Zeus. If I'm confirmed as town, scum can't kill me.
In post 6686, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6685, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I built the statue of Zeus. If I'm confirmed as town, scum can't kill me.
Who was your night1 target?
In post 6689, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 6686, PeregrineV wrote:Who was your night1 target?
Titus
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”