Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Twomz didn't really do anything special, as far as I can tell. Not to belittle his play - sometimes, as scum, the best thing you can do is absolutely nothing.

Town screwed itself, really.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I forgot to mention something: I had originally planned the scum fakeclaims as their real roles. I changed it because I felt they didn't fit the flavor of some of the town PM's.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Well I saw that coming. At least, I applaud JacobSavage for his protown vigkills and understanding that the best bet to winning that last night was to control your trigger impulse and not kill. CMAR, probably the single biggest mistake you made was not waiting for Twomz' reaction to your "investigation." That, in my opinion, was the opening that Twomz needed to swing the town opinion.
Welcome to the Network.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

@ Jacob: Well,
if you had paid attention D1 you would have seen SensFan's awesome play that totally labelled my slot as pro-town
. Had I been a PR I would've been NK'd for sure, being a PR and confirmed town.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by Twomz »

My plan with CMAR from the moment he claimed was to nail him as scum fake claiming. My 'case' against him was basically he's fake claiming cop and he's going to fake a guilty so that he can endgame win. Which wouldn't have held up if I killed JS (he could do it a day early if he was SK or w/e in my thought process).

If you're saying my winning was luck... look at the night kills. Those weren't random, each one was done with a plan on who to go after the next day :P it sucked having to avoid killing PRs but to be honest they were my best bet on who to lynch (and their lack of death incriminates them more).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

Twomz did well in the end.
CMAR makes me want to replace out of the last game I'm in with him. :/

And yeah. I bet you didn't even get married, Twomz. ;) It was all a ruse, wasn't it? :lol: Just kidding.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

His wife was his scumpartner all along. =P
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Sorry to be raining on the hate parade, but I think it's in poor taste to air dirty laundry out in public like that, Andrius. Unless someone was personally a jerk that everyone hates, it's really best to leave it in the thread and not trumpet it to the rest of the world. You're entitled to avoid all games with him, but let the rest of MS think of him as a moron on their own if that's how you think people should feel.

Yes, CMAR made blunders. Firstly, so did you. Secondly, he just doesn't deserve that.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Twomz wrote:If you're saying my winning was luck... look at the night kills. Those weren't random, each one was done with a plan on who to go after the next day :P it sucked having to avoid killing PRs but to be honest they were my best bet on who to lynch (and their lack of death incriminates them more).
Was the nokill planned as well? If I recall correctly we assumed you had given up at that point.
Welcome to the Network.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Twomz »

I didn't want CMAR to flip town and any other scenario would end up with an autolose for the town so they were thrown out (if we lynched JS to make sure he wasn't scum, ect). My hope was that I could NK JS and that he would hit CMAR. But, it didn't take much to get andrius to vote CMAR and that was the reason I had left both of them alive up to that point.

CMAR: You should have investigated JS as soon as he claimed vig. If you had done so I would have had no choice but to push for your lynch and JS would have had a 50/50 shot (hitting me or andrius) the next night. Also, I wouldn't have been able to say 'all vanilla townies with one SK setup and mafia roleblocker to help scum stop extra kill if they need it' if you had done that.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah a RB for a single PR?

COME ONZZZZZZZ

Oh and I disagree that CMAR not waiting for Twomz was a huge mistake. Twomz was STILL VLA when Andrius saw the guilty and went: "Oh yeah? Well still voting you CMAR."

And then CMAR saw Twomz's scummiest post of the game: "Let me guess tomorrow you're either going to come in with
a real guilty on me, or an innocent on Andrius and speculate GF
"
GOD WHAT A SLIP. And CMAR even NOTICED IT, said "that was scummy as hell, but I STILL THINK ITS ANDRIUS HERP DERP"

but yeah, no scummy for Twomz.

Jacob did very well (forgot to compliment him) cept that SV vig was off-target. Ani shoulda died N1 over the vanilla especially with the chainsaw defense thing he was doin.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by Leafsnail »

Oh wow, I actually skimmed over that. Yes, that was a ridiculous slip.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Twomz »

Sorry, I forgot to put quotations around real guilty and innocent. The post was meant to be sarcastic and point out that I didn't believe CMAR was a cop :P. If I had been town and had the same feeling, I would have posted the same thing (which is probably why I tend to get lynched as town >.>).
Leafsnail
Leafsnail
Goon
Leafsnail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:55 am

Post by Leafsnail »

Twomz wrote:Sorry, I forgot to put quotations around real guilty and innocent. The post was meant to be sarcastic and point out that I didn't believe CMAR was a cop :P. If I had been town and had the same feeling, I would have posted the same thing (which is probably why I tend to get lynched as town >.>).
But it was the exact opposite of what he would've done if he were a scum cop :/.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Fate »

Still Twomz the fact that you said he would come in with a guilty on you or an innocent on Andrius is what REALLY would've happened (since you were scum and Andrius was town).

If you were town in that position not believing CMAR you would say "let me guess you're going to come in with a "real" guilty on Andrius tomorrow and try to get him lynched"

Basically I rephrased what Leafsnail said.

Dun worry Leaf, we'll get a win one of these days...
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 am

Post by FakeGod »

reading the aftermath, Fate seems like a pro player
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Starbuck »

The one thing that sucked was my activity Day 1. I had a lot going on personally and for anyone who plays with me on a normal basis, whether town or scum, I never use my real life stuff in the game other than letting everyone know that I haven't been around.

Fate's push really fucking sucked.

Twomz - you are my hero! You pulled this win off on just you. I am proud!
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Fate »

FakeGod wrote:reading the aftermath, Fate seems like a pro player
Aftermath?

Weren't you one of my Fate Followers IN-game?

I hope you thought I was pro then >_>

Oh and Starbuck, your activity wasn't what I used so don't make it out like that.

You tried to discredit Fate, your demise was your own responsibility.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:05 am

Post by FakeGod »

meh, I couldn't tell in-game. You were too confusing.

But, it's always really fun to appoint someone as God and we just do what he says.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:18 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Coincidentally, that person was the cop, so it wasn't a bad move.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”