Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:06 am

Post by Twomz »

6 is actually higher than I would expect in a game where the primary mode of investigation is tracking (at least, as far as I can tell).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:25 am

Post by Thok »

Twomz-if we don't have any vanillas remaining (which I'm not sure is the case), we should just probably mass claim.

MBL-I can conceive of a situation where you thought you targetted somebody and didn't, say if you were a vig, and we had a Tooth Fairy or possibly a Walrus in the game (which doesn't seem that ridiculous in this setup).
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:40 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Ah, so M-M's claimed roleblocker without doing so explicitly. Well, M-M, did you block me N3?
Indeed MBL, that was why I was keeping away my results to see if you were lying since I know Twomz got the right result. It is interesting that you never got the message of being roleblocked, which eliminates some possible roles for you.
The end justifies the means.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:09 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Well, I guess it's more plausible to believe that M-M, Twomz and Thok are all town than it is to believe they're all scum.

That makes my list of suspicions a lil different. Carry on.

Possible scum:
Fritzler
Save the Dragons
Coron
Sailor Jerry
themanhimself

Max

Good guys:
Machiavellian-Mafia
Twomz
MrBuddyLee
Thok
viper0933

Should we just massclaim and get it over with? We have at least five power roles alive and only nine people. The four non-power roles can be killed in two days while we'll only lose two townies to nightkills. The downside to that is that if one of the power roles is scum, that plan leaves three power roles alive at endgame with one of them being scum.

No indications that our scum have powers in this game--what do you think?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:43 pm

Post by Thok »

I'm happy with a mass claim plan. We can even improve it a lot by using team tracker and MM to try and shut down the scum night kills-we track one nonpower role while MM roleblocks another. Scum can either do nothing and be wiped out by the vig or try to kill and clear other nonpower role townies in the process.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:28 pm

Post by Twomz »

I'm fine w/ a mass claim...

Sailor Jerry
Max
Fritzler
Save the Dragons
Coron

Is the order I'd prefer. Or at least, make SJ claim first, then max in one of the next two. Fritz isn't talking as much as normal. STD and Coron are also staying out of the spotlight, but I don't have a preference in which order the three of them claim in. I do think SJ should be the first to claim.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:33 pm

Post by Thok »

Um, given that Max has already claimed I don't think we need to force him to claim again.

Also, MBL should claim at some point.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:47 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I am ok with a mass claim at this point.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:44 pm

Post by Twomz »

:( Switch max for MBL in the list then. Dag nabbit. I need to start smoking pot so i'll have an excuse when i make stupid mistakes.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:49 pm

Post by Thok »

We already have

Twomz-mason tracker
Thok-mason backup tracker
MM-roleblocker
Max-Vanilla Townie

So then let's go

Sailor Jerry
Fritzler
MBL
STD
Coron

Unless anybody has specific objections to that order.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:35 pm

Post by Sailor Jerry »

The temptation to lie is overwhelming. However, I'm going to sign my own death warrant with the truth.

I am a vanilla townie.

Why did I lead you on with the refusal to claim? Because I thought it made me seem like the doctor, which would dissuade you from my lynch and encourage me as a night choice. Both of which are good for the town.

However... I have nothing else to offer you in way of a defence and unless the trackers can back me up with night choice evidence, I fully expect to be the play today. Just let's try and not make it personal?
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:38 pm

I agree with the mass claim as well. looks like we only have {Fritz, MBL, STD, Coron} left.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:05 am

Post by Twomz »

I'm going to wait til after everyone claims before I reveal our info. Thok, if you have some sudden urge to tell one of them, and it helps the town, go ahead.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:26 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Twomz... before you reveal your info you should probably challenge the people involved to tell you what they were doing on the nights involved.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:22 am

Post by Twomz »

Erm... SJ, everytime you open your mouth, whatever you say screams "I'M SCUM! PLEASE DON'T CATCH ME OR MY BUDDIES IN A LIE!!!" But, it might just be me. I'm not even going to SAY who i have a result on til everyone's claimed, so that everyone has to assume that I know what they've done, thus can't lie on their claim.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:40 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Umm... isn't that agreeing with me? Are you just mad because I needed supporting evidence for your shaky claim before I believed it?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:11 am

Post by Twomz »

No, it's not agreeing w/ you. I'm going to wait til everyone claims before I releave who i've targetted. What you said is that you wanted me to challenge people as they claim, which i'm not going to do, because it would lower the threat of my info hanging in the air (i'm a priest that doesn't fade, cause i'm shadow speced (If you don't play WoW you won't get it)).
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:16 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Twomz melts faces.
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:21 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Umm... that's not what I said at all.

I suggested you challenge people to divulge their info before you reveal yours. That doesn't assert anything in terms of whether you do it before or after the mass claim.

I'm agreeing with you that I think it's best to wait until after the claims. Mister Aggressive.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:25 am

Post by Twomz »

Only in PvP MBL :(.

Hmm, i guess i'm just so use to you saying scummy things that my brain filtered what you said funny. Sry. (PS: I still think you're lying scum)
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:55 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Understandable I guess given the circumstances.

I hope in the game post-mortem you'll understand why I felt I needed some evidence in favor of your claim.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:56 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Paging Dr. Fritzler to a white courtesy phone.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:57 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Oh, and I suggest that STD and Coron claim before me, seeing as how M-M and Twomz have to some extent confirmed I have a night action.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:20 am

*plays jeopardy music as we wait for everyone to claim*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:37 am

Post by Twomz »

Can we get a prod on STD and Coron? Maybe they forgot that it was day or something.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”