HoldenGolden (0):
profii (0):
davesaz (0):
Adorable (0):
Hectic (0):
bob3141 (0):
Wake88 (0):
Morning Tweet (0):

Not Voting: HoldenGolden, Gamma Emerald, davesaz, Adorable, bob3141, Wake88, Aloratom

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2020-05-01 23:00:00).

Hectic is V/LA until the 24th.
Last edited by Klick on Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why is Bob doing VCA in D2
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:34 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 873, profii wrote:Oh, Aaron

VOTE: AaronFrost

Sorry you rolled scum. I caught you though
Would you like to explain this?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:36 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 876, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is Bob doing VCA in D2
Its not a full VCA; its not necessarily analyzing the motives for everyone coming onto the wagons and seems more him removing wake from it due to the town read. I do find it funny posts like that get called VCA though when a VCA in theory is much more indepth.

Gamma where are you at game and read wise? You feel reserved.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:01 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 856, bob3141 wrote:Sicne no takers it makes it highly unlikely that alort is scum. Do you not think that if it was alort and chemist that scum doesnt try and jump on the dave wagon. All we had was you expressing that you felt dave came of worse
I think the better move for scum!Aloratom would be to stay on chemist if he knows one of the two of them would be lynched today, unless he was super confident that he could get enough people to follow him and you onto dave (which was unlikely given the gamestate), or if he's scum with dave.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:11 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 862, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 839, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 815, HoldenGolden wrote:That's kinda why I feel chem intentionally didnt say anything to avoid draw associations one way or another, faking the reading on Alo entirely. The main question now is rather or not it was done to shade alo upon flipping red, or to prevent more analysis linking to two together today.
I
'm kinda feeling like if Chem is scum and Alo is town, he tries to push Alo a little bit more in order to save himself.
Chem didn't really try too hard to save himself so either he thought there was just no point bc he thought he'd get lynched or he felt disassociated enough from his partners that he was fine with going down.
That's my issue. Chem as scum should of at least tried to push something on town!alo rather than laying down and taking the lynch without voicing any concrete reads. Now that I know he can produce content as scum when replacing into an suspicious slot, I am back pondering if the wagons were SvS.

In any case, I feel I am going to ponder this particular point too much and end up circling around in what is speculation of what scum! chem would do. Do you think trying to crack this idea is worthwhile? I've been thinking inbetween writing a paper outline about it and keep coming to some different conclusions.
The lack of progression on Alo reads as scum who's not sure what to do upon replacing in and seeing that him and his partners are both top wagons.

The one point for town!Alo is that if chem is scum, why doesn't he try to townspew Alo? Maybe he thought he couldn't do it without leading an actual lynch onto lylo or maybe he thought it would backfire and he gets lynched anyways?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:14 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Also if Chemist didn't try and save himself much, then I feel like he believed at least one of his partners was townspewed enough to carry the rest of them to endgame.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:16 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 873, profii wrote:Oh, Aaron

VOTE: AaronFrost

Sorry you rolled scum. I caught you though
Care to explain this a little more?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 880, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 862, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 839, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 815, HoldenGolden wrote:That's kinda why I feel chem intentionally didnt say anything to avoid draw associations one way or another, faking the reading on Alo entirely. The main question now is rather or not it was done to shade alo upon flipping red, or to prevent more analysis linking to two together today.
I
'm kinda feeling like if Chem is scum and Alo is town, he tries to push Alo a little bit more in order to save himself.
Chem didn't really try too hard to save himself so either he thought there was just no point bc he thought he'd get lynched or he felt disassociated enough from his partners that he was fine with going down.
That's my issue. Chem as scum should of at least tried to push something on town!alo rather than laying down and taking the lynch without voicing any concrete reads. Now that I know he can produce content as scum when replacing into an suspicious slot, I am back pondering if the wagons were SvS.

In any case, I feel I am going to ponder this particular point too much and end up circling around in what is speculation of what scum! chem would do. Do you think trying to crack this idea is worthwhile? I've been thinking inbetween writing a paper outline about it and keep coming to some different conclusions.
The lack of progression on Alo reads as scum who's not sure what to do upon replacing in and seeing that him and his partners are both top wagons.

The one point for town!Alo is that if chem is scum, why doesn't he try to townspew Alo? Maybe he thought he couldn't do it without leading an actual lynch onto lylo or maybe he thought it would backfire and he gets lynched anyways?
I feel like you read into Chem's actions (or lack of actions, rather) too much. Chem could have been avoiding interaction with Alo because they're scumpartners, but at the same time it could have been done intentionally to make us think that. Or maybe she didn't do anything intentionally and just didn't want to post

i'm not super familiar with the independent case for Alo!scum. Early on, he was getting voted for basically nothing (Calling bob definite scum), and his responses to all the pressure he received afterwards seemed awkward.

Are there independent tells about Alo that I've missed that cause you to scumread him? I'm doubting the SvS so hard that it makes me inclined to think alo is town here
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:26 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Wait MT
i'm not super familiar with the independent case for Alo!scum. Early on, he was getting voted for basically nothing (Calling bob definite scum),
and his responses to all the pressure he received afterwards seemed awkward.
This made me think that you find his play suspicious. Is this an individually read where the circumstance of chem flipping red is making you question, or is there something else?

What do you make of his awkward play.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 884, HoldenGolden wrote:Wait MT
i'm not super familiar with the independent case for Alo!scum. Early on, he was getting voted for basically nothing (Calling bob definite scum),
and his responses to all the pressure he received afterwards seemed awkward.
This made me think that you find his play suspicious. Is this an individually read where the circumstance of chem flipping red is making you question, or is there something else?

What do you make of his awkward play.
Awkward ya. I would need more than that to justify voting him over my other reads.

i thought Alo stood a decent chance of being scum yesterday. With the flip, it's led me to believe he's more likely to just be awkward town than have the awkwardness be scum-indictative of him.

Yesterday, Aaron thought SvS was unlikely, but with the flip, he's since reevaluated to find Alo scummy. im curious about this because we seem to have come to opposite conclusions from the same evidence
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

@Holden in regards to post 866.

I take all things into account. Mostly i just hunt for players showing signs of hidden info. If you dont try and get players to twist and turn you will never be able to get cracks to open.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 872, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 870, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 869, Hectic wrote:
In post 867, HoldenGolden wrote:Would you eat a cooked llama burger?
What?! She may enjoy the good taste of a thick juicy slab of cooked llama goodness, smothered between a freshly pick sheet of lettuce, hand peeled onions, melted cheese, and two big wholesome wheat buns?

I'm going to propose modding a mini flavored around 101 ways to cook a llama. My gift to you and MT
In post 871, Hectic wrote:I would join that game, but only to raise awareness of your horrific actions against humanity and to form a save-the-llamas-coalition. I think lynching naysayers would be more important than lynching scum in that game. Back me up here, Morning.
i will join it if it comes to be, but know that I'm appalled by your imagery and you should feel bad ノ;﹏;ノ

@bob
, what's the conclusion you have from the analysis you're doing?

and adorable, are you saying this points to town!Alo or scum!Alo? I'm sorry if im missing the bottom line of what you're saying. So Chem left to avoid forming any associatives because she thought that her lynch was inevitable. I think this is likely, yes. but are you deducing anything other than just that observation?
Its just an in intial pass to narrow down the field. To see which slots its most worthwhile to look into first
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 874, profii wrote:Out of interest - @Bob - who in this player list has the most respect for your scum hunting skills?

I hope someone does
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:03 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 887, bob3141 wrote:Its just an in intial pass to narrow down the field. To see which slots its most worthwhile to look into first
That looks like an answer to the "why" but it doesn't seem to answer what your conclusions are.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Aloratom
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Aloratom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Aloratom »

In post 134, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi don't touch me

VOTE: tictac
I'm pretty sure I know where your avatar comes from and I approve
In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Chemist
This
is L-1.
What was 534, Gamma?

@adorable Do you have any reads?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:17 am

Post by profii »

In post 888, bob3141 wrote:
In post 874, profii wrote:Out of interest - @Bob - who in this player list has the most respect for your scum hunting skills?

I hope someone does
I'm asking you- if you had to pick a slot, who would you pick
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 891, profii wrote:
In post 888, bob3141 wrote:

I hope someone does
I'm asking you- if you had to pick a slot, who would you pick

Myself :-P
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:22 am

Post by profii »

In post 710, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 643, HoldenGolden wrote:Does anybody have experience with chemist subbing in day 1? IE if they survive till day 2 do they actually ramp up in post/content?

If not then I think the best lynch is chemist. Even given the claim, I'm finding them hard to read and they are still being relatively reactive. I rather not have to wait to lynch them purely out of them being a question mark before lylo than going ahead and getting it out of the way now. While alo is scummy, I feel the chemist lynch overall is better long term wise with a good chance of getting scum.

If we want to go with Alo though we need to push now so we get enough time for claim.
I've been in a lot of games where Chemist subbed in, and usually he gets lynched by the end of the day or the next day. I'm not super great at reading him though and I've seen him both lurk and post a lot of townie content as town.

I think Aloratom is my preferred lynch today.
I feel like this sort of thing is probably pinging me.

I feel like I'm looking at someone who wanted to hang on to that sweet sweet JK power but knew Chem had to go soon and wants a reason to vote there...but not quite just yet
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 889, davesaz wrote:
In post 887, bob3141 wrote:Its just an in intial pass to narrow down the field. To see which slots its most worthwhile to look into first
That looks like an answer to the "why" but it doesn't seem to answer what your conclusions are.
Dont forget not everything needs a conclusion. After all does it look like ive finished thinking on the subject

Never expect conclusions wedsday to friday either.

But quick

order of likely scum off the wagon

aaron > dave > tweet

aaron interactions with my push on you during day one just felt faked and forced

order on the wagon not sure on still thinking
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:30 am

Post by davesaz »

How do you feel about Hectic?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

@ gamma can you explain how you tictac/chemist scum read progressed during day one?

when did you first think that slot was scum?

Why did you think that slot was scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 155, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 121, Hectic wrote:
In post 86, AaronFrost wrote: Waka flocka flame has rolled scum in the last year

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=81560
Oh God lol. I remember reading a bit of that when it was happening and I thought Wake's entrance felt a lot townier than usual.
Oh shit

Didn't realize town won that game

yay!

Also AaronFFrost gets townpoints for the Survivor meme
So other than this meme what do you think of arraon.

What points though out the game have left you thinking aaron is town. And at any point has anything he has doen even for bit caused you to reconsider? Even if was onyl short.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 261, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 237, davesaz wrote:PT cop would be the very last thing I'd think of.
Hinting you know someone has a PT on day 1 is a traitor tell.
I think dave is town for this approach

Can you explain what it was about his approach that lead you to his conclusion?

Dave was pushing alort in regards to this, what do you think of alort?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 608, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 593, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 574, SirCakez wrote:
In post 571, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 555, SirCakez wrote:
In post 541, Morning Tweet wrote:I realized something about the tictac wagon-- I think regardless of tictac's alignment, there's probably scum on it. Okay maybe that's not a super hard deduction to make but bear with me here
I agree with this

VOTE: aaron actually
I'm less certain Chemist is scum here and Aaron is not making me feel good about this wagon
Cake your here. Why does chemist feel less scummy to you?
He seems just lost and confused. Also that would be a weird choice of fakeclaim imo.
I feel scum would be freaking out more
The claim may not necessarily be fake, he could just be a scum 1-shot jailkeeper. I think I want to leave that claim alone for today though.

Also I disagree with that last sentence, I think more often than not scum try to maintain their composure when under pressure.
My take is a 1-Shot PR is a good option for a safe scum fakeclaim. I have tried it myself, though I fucked up the execution with too many bells and whistles. I don’t see anything indicating Chemist is fakeclaiming but I don’t think his claim is in itself a point for his survival.
Gamma what made you think that it was a safe fakeclaim?

I find this last bit interesting.

Care to talk us through by what you meant by survival?

You dont talk about risk about lynching town pr but survival. survival has different connotation to the usual phrasing town players use during this time.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”