Mini 501 - The Illustrated Mafia - The End!

undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by undo »

History of the 3rd meeting

Disappointed by last night's failure, the inhabitants of Fontgrade were not quite in the mood to discuss the next to be gone. Nevertheless, everyone knew that there couldn't be many more assassins left, and that the town had great chances of successfully eradicate scum.

The problem was that, at this stage, with 7 persons alive, each one could easily be accused of something suspicious. It was difficult to precise who was in fact a killer.

At some point, the town managed to narrow the main suspects to Adel, the Farmer, and Maz Medias, the Barber. Adel had been behaving strangely, and Maz Medias had already been found suspicious for various reasons early in the game.

Suffering more and more pressure from the other players, Adel claimed to be a simple farmer with no relation whatsoever to the mafia or any other kind of activity. Not an impressive claim, the town thought, but they left Adel for the moment and turned its attention to Maz Medias.

Finding himself between the devil and the deep blue sea, the town's barber explained the fact that he wasn't killed by Nekka-Lucifer, the serial killer, because the two had a good relationship and the teacher would never be capable of killing his friend.

'Yes, I am a friend of my clients. Specially Nekka, who was a lonely man... He liked to talk to me and tell me his feelings... But he never told me about his bloodlust...'

The town seemed convinced, but Jenter Brolincani 2 (SirWario) smiled and calmly stood up.

'So you say Nekka-Lucifer was your client? Why on earth would a bearded bald man go to an establishment where men are shaved and get their hair cut?'

'Well hum... he had hair on the back of his head...'

'No, my friends', said the retired old man, like he was delivering a lecture, 'Maz Medias did not die because I protected him. Me, a former doctor of Saint Mary's Hospital. He doesn't remember, because he was unconscious, but after he got stabbed by Nekka-Lucifer, I was there to cure his wounds. Why did I do that? Because I thought he was a good person. It seems that I was wrong.'

Everyone looked at Maz Medias. He seemed surprised but he stayed firm.

'I don't believe you', he said bitterly.

'Well, I do. Lynch the scum!', shouted Iammars (ckillor).

'Yes! Lynch the filthy assassin!'

'But... you don't... I wasn't... '

The town didn't give Maz Medias more time to explain himself. They gagged him and tied him up, and they pushed him to the tree where Shotgun_Kitten had been hanged the previous day. Medias shared his fate with him, and he died gasping while the remaining townies shouted jubilantly.

After the death of Maz Medias, the six Fontgradians rushed to his house to be sure that they had gotten rid of assassins for good. They broke and searched everything they could, until they found the so-wanted piece of evidence in a secret compartment under a chest of drawers.

'It is from Bateristo! It says that Maz Medias and Shotgun_Kitten are the members of the newly formed mafia mob of Fontgrade, and that they must work together to take over the town, killing all the liabilities!'

'So this is it? Are we free??'

'We are free! WE ARE FREE!!!'

Adel, DrippingGoofball, HackerHuck, Hjallti, Iammars and Jenter Brolincani jumped with joy. After three painful days and nights, they finally managed to free their beloved town from the mafia scum. It was time to celebrate!

'Well, since our bar is closed, I invite you all to have a cup of tea at my place', said Hjallti, grinning.

'An great idea! Let's go!', said DrippingGoofball, hopping around. Everyone headed to the house of the amiable seamstress. Adel, the farmer, was a bit reluctant, as he would rather have rum than camomile, but he went too.

When everyone was comfortably seated, Hjallti brought the tea and some cookies.

'I am so, so relieved and glad that it is all over. For me, the worst happened in the night after our first meeting. You probably don't know, but Bateristo was shot right at my doorstep.' said the seamstress.

'I shot him, but I didn't realised he was going to kill you!', said DrippingGoofball.

'He was not going to kill me, I had invited him for a cup of tea so that he couldn't kill anyone that night... So, it was you who shot him three times! I was so scared, I thought that I would be immediately lynched if you found his body at my door. So I took him to the middle of the street'

'In my opinion, the worst of all this was our mistake about the grocer. Oh, I was so sure he was the last mafia member! I can't believe I killed an innocent...'

'And at the same time, that disgusting Medias shot reverend Bookitty...', Iammars recalled.

'That was so horrid. I can't believe our barber was such a bastard without principles!... What did you do during the night, Iammars?', HackerHuck, the butcher, asked.

'Well I watched TV and...'

'I am a police detective, guys.', confessed HackerHuck. 'Yes, I can see you are surprised, but we had been informed that the mafia could start a mob here, and I was sent here, incognito, to investigate the case.'

'Did you find much?'

'No, unfortunately. The night after our first meeting, I chose to investigate SirWario/Jenter Brolicani...'

Jenter Brolincani 2 (SirWario) laughed. 'Why me?'

'Well, I just needed to confirm some suspicious. But, naturally, I found nothing to incriminate our skilful doctor. The next night I investigated the grocer and I thought I had found our last mafia member, because he was a son of Italian immigrants. But then I found his dead body, killed by you, Goofball.', explained HackerHuck.

The happy habitants talked for hours and hours. Then, when the night was already long, the first yawns came, and each person headed to their own houses, to have a good night of sleep. The next morning, everything would go back to normal. At last.

THE END
Last edited by undo on Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by undo »

GAME HISTORY

History of Day 1 and Break of Day 2

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 600#835501

History of Day 2 and Break of Day 3

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 675#846127

ROLE PMS

Farmer
ImageHello, ChronX/lordy/Adel. Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You are the village Farmer. You have a nice little farm about 500 yards from the village center.

You are a simple
townie
, without any special abilities. Each day you go by foot to the daily general meeting in the village where you may cast one vote. Then, at night, you return to your farm to get some sleep.

You win with the town.

Unemployed

ImageHello, ckillor/Iammars. Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You have been living in the village for quite a long time, but unfortunately you are still unemployed.

You are a simple
townie
, without any special abilities. Each day you get up from the sofa, turn the TV off, and head slowly to the daily general meeting in the village where you may cast one vote. Then, at night, you return to your sofa to watch TV until you fall asleep.

You win with the town.

Grocer

ImageHello, AlyG/Jenter Brolincani. Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You are the village Grocer. Your parents were Italian immigrants, who have opened a grocery in the village. Your father died recently, and you are now in charge of it.

You are a simple
townie
, without any special abilities. Be careful, though -- Your father was a trusted man, but you, 22 years-old, attract some suspicions from the elder people. Anyway, that doesn't prevent you from going to the daily general meeting in the village where you may cast one vote.

You win with the town.

Priest

ImageHello, tommywalker/Bookitty. Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You are the village
Priest
. You cannot believe that God is letting your flock being endangered by filthy wolves. That is what compels you to go to the daily general meeting, because you are obviously against any kind of lynching.

Therefore, you CANNOT hammer anyone, that is, you can't cast a vote if that vote will cause the person to be lynched.

You win with the town.

Seamstress

ImageHello, FeRnAnDo/Hjallti. Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You are the village seamstress, but you rather have some tea and biscuits while chattering with your friends.

You are the
roleblocker
. Each night, you may choose to go to someone's house and have a nice little chat with that person, roleblocking him/her. This means that person will not be able to use his/her night ability. You also head to the village general meeting each day, where you may cast one vote.

You win with the town.

Retired Old Man

ImageHello, SirWario/Jenter Brolincani (2). Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You are a retired old man who likes to sit in a park bench and read the newspaper. Your origins are not in this village, but everybody respects you.

What they don't know is that you were once a very skilled
doctor
working in a big hospital. You haven't forgotten your medicine, though, and you are prepared to use it now that some goons are on the loose. Each night, you may choose to protect someone from a night attack. You also head to the village general meeting each day, where you may cast one vote.

You win with the town.

Butcher

ImageHello, Thorum/HackerHuck. Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You are the village Butcher. Well, actually this is a 'façade' job. In fact, you are a
cop
who knew that mobs were being formed throughout the region and came to the village earlier so as to help stopping that menace.

Each night, you may choose to investigate one player, retrieving a 'guilty' or 'innocent' result. You also head to the village general meeting each day, where you may cast one vote.

You win with the town.

Gun Shopkeeper

ImageHello, gameshark1313/DrippingGoofball. Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You own a little gunshop in the village. Now that those goons are on the loose, guns will be more useful than ever! And you have decided to use some of yours.

You are a
vigilante
. Each night, you may choose to grab one of your guns and take the law into your own hands, killing someone. You also head to the village general meeting each day, where you may cast one vote.

You win with the town.

Barman

ImageHello, daedalus/Shotgun_Kitten. Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You are the village Barman -- you serve beers, you clean glasses and you earn some change. However, you find it rather monotonous... so you've decided to join the newly created Fontgrade mafia mob.

You are a
goon
, as well as Maz Medias, the Barber. Both of you follow the orders of Green Day/Bateristo, the Baker, your godfather. Each night, you three may talk outside the thread and decide to kill one person -- one of you will send the nightchoice to the moderator. You also head to the village general meeting each day, as if you were a simple innocent townie, where you may cast one vote.

You win with the mafia.

Barber

ImageHello, Maz Medias. Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You are the village Barber -- you shave, you cut hair and you earn some change. However, you find it rather monotonous... so you've decided to join the newly created Fontgrade mafia mob.

You are a
goon
, as well as daedalus/Shotgun_Kitten, the Barman. Both of you follow the orders of Green Day/Bateristo, the Baker, your godfather. Each night, you three may talk outside the thread and decide to kill one person -- one of you will send the nightchoice to the moderator. You also head to the village general meeting each day, as if you were a simple innocent townie, where you may cast one vote.

You win with the mafia.

Baker

ImageHello, Green Day/Bateristo. Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You have been doing your life in the village as a Baker. But you have always had connections with the mafia and you knew that, some day, you would be contacted by the big guys.

That day has finally arrived. You are now the
godfather
of Fontgrade, responsible for all mafia actions in the village.

Your goons are Maz Medias, the Barber, and daedalus/Shotgun_Kitten, the Barman. Each night, you three may talk outside the thread and decide to kill one person -- one of you will send the nightchoice to the moderator. You also head to the village general meeting each day, as if you were a simple innocent townie, where you may cast one vote.

You win with the mafia.

Teacher

ImageHello, Nekka-Lucifer. Welcome to the Illustrated Mafia and to the village of Fontgrade.

You are the village Teacher. You teach young kids at the little elementary school of Fontgrade.

You are seen by everybody as a lonely, calm and respectable person. However, each night, you feel an uncontrollable bloodlust! An urge to kill, kill no matter whom, but kill! You have become a
serial killer
without wanting to. When you wake up in the morning, your hands full of dry blood, you feel so ashamed and distressed that you want to die...

Each night, you may choose to kill one person. You also head to the village general meeting each day, where you may cast one vote.

You win alone.

NIGHT ACTIONS

Night 1

- SirWario (Jenter Brolincani 2) protected Maz Medias

- Bateristo killed (or tired to kill) HackerHuck

- HackerHuck investigated SirWario (Jenter Brolincani 2)

When the lynching ended, you went home. You were tired, but you knew you couldn't go to bed. You had to perform your duties as a townie and a member of the law enforcement.

You chose to investigate SirWario that night. His behaviour during the meeting did not make clear if he was an innocent or a killer. He is an old man, but not too old to kill. You put on your surcoat and you went out in the cold night. Everything was silent.

You walked to SirWario's house. The house was all dark inside - it looked like he was sleeping. You grabbed your picklock and opened the door carefully, knowing that one single but brusque noise could spoil your investigation. Tiptoeing, you searched his drawers and bookcases with the help of a torchlight. They were full of newspapers and some love letters - probably written in his youth. However, you found nothing that can incriminate him, so you have decided to take him as
innocent

- DrippingGoofball vigged Bateristo

When the day ended, you went discreetly to your gunshop. Lynching a mafia goon was a step in the good direction, but it wasn't enough. And the soon scum was eradicated, the best.

You grabbed one of your pistols and loaded it with bullets. You had already traced out their destiny: the body of Bateristo, the scummiest person of the day. You put on your surcoat and, holding the gun tightly, you went out into the cold night.

You headed towards Bateristo house, but suddenly you hid yourself behind a corner: you had just seen Bateristo going up the street!

'Out for a kill, are we? Not tonight'

You stretched your arm and you pressed the trigger three times. Then you ran away to your house, safe, sound, and with a feeling of success. Bateristo could not survive that attack.

- Hjallti roleblocked Bateristo

When the lynching ended, you approached Bateristo.

'My dear Bateristo, would you like to have a cup of tea with me at my place?'

'Tonight??'

'But of course! After this long and restless day, a cup of hot tea and a nice little chat is the perfect programme, don't you agree?'

'Umm...'

You didn't let him finish. 'It's agreed then. I'll see you in my house within an hour.'

Half an hour later, the doorbell rang. 'Ah, Bateristo has finally arrived.'

You turned the door handle. You were opening it when suddenly...

'AAAIEEEEE' you screamed. Bateristo had just been shot at your doorstep. The killer disappeared in the dark night.

But then you had a huge problem. If the town found the dead body at your doorstep, they would think you had killed him and would lynch you right away, for sure. Anxious and quivering, you seized Bateristo and tried to pulled him. He was as heavy as a truck. Groaning with the struggle, you eventually managed to leave him in the middle of the street. Then you ran into your house and locked yourself there, soaked with sweat and fear.

- Nekka-Lucifer killed (or tried to kill) Maz Medias

'Oh no. Here we go again'

The bloodlust is returning. You can't stop it... You... You have to kill!!

Staggering, you grab a knife and you go out into the cold night. Maz Medias is your target for tonight. You don't know why, but you have to thrust the knife in his back and feel and smell the blood coming out.

You find him in his house. You raise your arm. 'Your hour has arrived, Maz Medias'...

Night 2

- SirWario (Jenter Brolincani 2) protected DrippingGoofball

- MazMedias killed Bookitty

When you arrived home after the meeting, you almost cried for laughing so much.

'The whole town is convinced that moron, Brolincani, is the last mafia member! I just want to see their faces tomorrow, when they find out that they were wrong... and that the last mafia member had the nerve to kill a priest... Ha ha ha!'

In fact, you had always seen religion as a hoax for tomfools. 'God, Christ, saints, miracles, what a bunch of nonsense! It is just like believing in ghosts' you thought. That was the reason why you entered the town's church without hesitation.

Bookitty, the priest, was cleaning the pyxes at the altar. His back turned to you, he didn't hear you coming.

'I need to tell you something, reverend'

He turned his head, clearly disturbed, but he kept calm.

'What is it, my son?'

'God has just spoken to me'

'And what did He say?'

'He said He wanted to see you and your ticket was ready now'. You drew your pistol and you shot Bookitty in the chest, right in front of the huge crucifix of the wall.

You turned away and you went out of the church. Your objective for that night was completed and, although you are only one, you are convict that you will win over the town.

- HackerHuck investigated Jenter Brolincani 1

Jenter Brolincani had been the most suspicious person in the meeting, and he probably would have been lynched if Nekka hadn't slipped. But that night, you had to be sure that the town would not make a big mistake by lynching Jenter.

You put on your surcoat and headed for the grocery of Jenter Brolincani. With the help of your picklock, you entered the shop. On tiptoe, you started to search the drawers and the shelves. You found a folder with some immigration legalizing documents. According to those documents, Jenter Brolincani is son of Italian immigrants (one would expect that, given his surname, Brolincani). For you, that was enough to prove that he is involved in the mafia activities of Fontgrade. You found him
guilty

Content with your investigation, you headed for the exit. Suddenly, you stumbled on something. When you turned your torchlight to the ground, you took a step back. Lying in the wooden floor, expressionless eyes wide open, and with an apron sopping in blood, you saw the dead body of Jenter Brolincani. He had been shot that very night! However, the day was almost breaking and you could not investigate further. You went to your home with a lot of mixed thoughts inside your head.

- DrippingGoofball vigged Jenter Brolincani 1

You were anxious and excited that night. The thought that it would be you to get rid of the town's menace without a single casualty on your side almost compelled you to sing. But you controlled yourself. After all, you had to be at 100% to do the job - one never knows what can happen.

Holding your favourite gun, you headed to Jenter Brolincani's grocery. There was light inside it, something you found a bit odd. When you entered, you saw a rather grotesque scene - Jenter Brolincani was standing there, holding a carrot and trying to pierce it in the chest.

'What the hell are you doing, you moron?!'

'Oh, hello, Goofball! Look, I'm following your suggestion! I'm trying to commit suicide!', he said, grinning.

'With a carrot?'

'Well, that is the pointiest thing a grocer will get, don't you think? Yes, because, contrarily to your thinking, I have no guns.' he said sarcastically.

'Look, Brolincani, I'm going to do you a favour by shooting you. Don't doubt it' you said despicably. And then you shot him right in the heart.

His dead body fell on the dusty ground, his hand still clutching the carrot.

'For God's sake!' You turned the lights off and you went to your home, a bit puzzled with the scene you had just been offered.

NOTE: The carrot gag was a suggestion of Jenter Brolincani, as a 'present' for DrippingGoofball's determination.

- Hjallti roleblocked Jenter Brolincani 1

In the end of the meeting, you approached Jenter Brolincani just as you had approached Bateristo the previous day. But contrarily to your thoughts, Brolincani seemed very interested in your invite.

'Oh yes, thank you for inviting me, Hjallti. I am really needing to spend some quality time.' he said, sighing.

You found that rather odd.

Later in the evening, you waited and waited for him but he didn't show up. 'Either he forgot the invitation, or he had 'something better' to do...' you thought. 'Or he was killed. If that is the case, I definitely have a tendency to invite dead people...'

MY COMMENTARY

I will start my commentary with a quote from Maz Medias:
For the record, undo, I think your policy of publicly revealing role names at the start of the game and connecting people's abilities with them is absolutely ridiculous.
It was not a random option and I can explain it.

When I first had contact with the game of mafia, I thought that it would be great if the games were illustrated. And when I found that the players could also mod their own games, I saw it as an opportunity to create the illustrated game I had been thinking about.

It turned out to be a lot more difficult than I thought. An illustrated game demanded much, much flavour. And being illustrated and highly flavoured, a lot of problems came up, because the illustrations could not show any compromising detail about roles, etc. I realised that, when drawing for the game, and writing the flavour texts, I had to think every detail carefully to avoid mistakes.

With the help of illustrations, I wanted to give realism to the game. And I thought – in a village, everyone knows what is each other's job. So I gave a publicly known job to each person, just like in a village. That allowed me to draw each role uniquely; otherwise, I would have to draw eleven identical men (and one woman). Matching the jobs with the roles was a more complicated task. Some roles were connected with the jobs, some were not. I used this 'pseudo-randomness' on purpose, to 'confuse' the players and to prevent role-fishing. Looking back, I can admit I might have created a too complex situation for this game, and some of the jobs could give clues about the roles. This probably needed to be run as a Mini Theme, and I apologise for that.

I can also see I've made the town too powerful. As Jenter said, it was "a hell of a town team". I am sorry for the unbalanced game, scum roles. Unfortunately, the fickle players on the scum side didn't help. But I can only learn with mistakes

Beside these points (unbalancement, inexperience), and the large number of replacements, I think the first game I ever modded went well in general. I liked very much to draw the illustrations, and I hope you liked them too. But I have also learned that illustrating a game is very tiring, and I don't think I will do it again, at least so many like I did for this game.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Finally, I would like to thank all players that dedicated themselves to the game. Thank you all very much.

Thank you very much too, Talitha, for accepting to mod the game temporarily while I was unexpectedly unavailable.

Thank you, Maz Medias and Nekka-Lucifer, for being the only players who started the game and were not replaced.

Thank you Maz Medias, again, for never giving up and remaining faithful until the end, despite being the only survivor among fickle and inexperienced players.

Thank you, HackerHuck, Adel, DrippingGoofball, Jenter Brolincani, Hjallti, Iammars, Bateristo, and Bookitty, for accepting to replace into the game, some of you when the game was many pages long.

Thank you, White, ChronX, gameshark1313, SirWario, and ckillor, because you showed real commitment to the game and made it move forward on several occasions. Unfortunately, you had to be replaced later, but that can happen to all of us.

Thank you too, Green Day, daedalus, Thorum, lordy, AlyG, tommywalker, FeRnAnDo, and Shotgun_Kitten. Despite having been replaced early in the game (or in the case of Shotgun_Kitten, replaced during a short period), you showed that you were excited about it.

A final note to thank MeMe, for not having closed this game that should probably have been run as a themed game, instead of normal. I apologise again and I assure you it won't happen again.

Now I'd like to hear from you! (If you have anything more to add) Thank you!
Last edited by undo on Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by Iammars »

Trust me, I know how hard that can be. I once had to make a movie as a scene.

This was a very well planned out game. I do agree that the town was a little overpowered, but otherwise you did a very good job.

Just curious, why did HackerHuck get a guilty on Jenter1?
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by Adel »

brilliant: a best flavor scummy, for sure.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Jenter was a miller.

I agree that it was one hell of a town, but I also think that we were very lucky at the beginning of the game. Both of the scum on day one were in the hot seat, so Maz didn't have much of a chance after we vigged scum #2. I think there were a few too many power roles for a mini - maybe more appropriate for a twenty player game.

I loved the illustrations Undo. I'm glad I had a role where I got some extras at night. But more than that, you put a lot of effort into your flavor text - more than I've ever seen. I'm really glad I got to replace into this one. Congrats on a good game and concept.
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by Hjallti »

We should nominate it for the 2008 scummies as best flavor! And maybe it should be best town play as well, but I still feel 3 of the 4 anti-town gave it a bit away.

undo, congrats you did a very great job
[i]"Early experiments in transportation" Gary Larson[/i]

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by Maz Medias »

*grumble* nice pictures *grumble* good game *grumble grumble*
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by Hjallti »

Maz you played also well, I really hadn't expected you to be scum. (Was Adel right with his meta, when he entered the game?)

I was also wondering, if you would have stayed by you claim, what would happen... the doc could have protected someone unnightkillable... you could have been not killed for two reasons at the same time, but you reacted wrong to maintain your claim.

I stopped playing and modding here Friday the 13th, due to real life. finishing the hawks game however.
Shanba
Shanba
So win
Shanba
So win
So win

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:26 am

Post by Shanba »

As a player who wasn't playing, I read the flavour text simply because I enjoyed. Very good work.
(10:50:24 PM) xcaykex: GODDAMNIT I DONT WANNA GET RID OF MY TENTACLE RAPE PORN

Ribbit.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:45 am

Post by Bookitty »

I loved this game, and I was sad that I got killed. The scum was smart to kill me, though, because I would have pushed Maz's lynch the next day.

Iammars, it was not that Maz wanted a claim, it's that he said he would not vote without one. It's a significant difference. Also, :p

Well done, Undo.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

I SAID I was a miller. Did they believe me? Did they ****ing buffalo.

Good game folks.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:26 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Hjallti wrote:Maz you played also well, I really hadn't expected you to be scum. (Was Adel right with his meta, when he entered the game?)
No, she got lucky that I was holding to a position I've had for a long time. I've gotten angry about things like that many times before. :\
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by Iammars »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:I SAID I was a miller. Did they believe me? Did they ****ing buffalo.

Good game folks.
Oh, this reminds me. Nice touch suggesting the carrot.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:16 am

Post by undo »

Wow Shanba. I really appreciate that.

Thank you all very much for your support. It means a lot to me :cry:
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:02 am

Post by Bookitty »

It was a great game, Undo. I was really glad I replaced into it :)

The flavour was AWESOME.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:46 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

Lol. I was going to kill a goon and the town doctor protected him! Quite amusing!
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:59 am

Post by undo »

Indeed. If it wasn't for the doctor, this game would end in even less time...
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Nekka-Lucifer wrote:Lol. I was going to kill a goon and the town doctor protected him! Quite amusing!
yes that is very funny ha ha ha ha ha :\
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Iammars wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:I SAID I was a miller. Did they believe me? Did they ****ing buffalo.

Good game folks.
Oh, this reminds me. Nice touch suggesting the carrot.
Thanks. I thought I may as well go out with a bang... or a crunch. :P
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

vote most talented mod: undo
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:35 am

Post by Hjallti »

I am still not certain if we would have had a perfect game. Would Nekka claim wrong day 2 if Maz was killed by him? It would have put Nekka in the same awkward situation MazMedias was in.

Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by Iammars »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
vote most talented mod: undo
QFT

@Hjalti: He was in that position the whole game. He was the serial killer.
Nekka-Lucifer
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Nekka-Lucifer
Townsperson
Townsperson

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:27 am

Post by Nekka-Lucifer »

It wasn't fair. SK is hard to play tbh!
GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Not me...
Hjallti
Hjallti
Goon
Hjallti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Hjallti »

No in the same position: even for the SK there is a difference playing let's say 5-2-1 or 7-0-1...

MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:26 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”