SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:05 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

Horray for Internet at home!!!!

Brian? Are you joking or are you really saying you are scum? I don't know what the town wants to do with this situation, I'm not sure if i should place a vote.

But none the less scum is scum for me, Brian i think you should unvote yourself.

Vote BrianMcqueso
Fluffy Wuffy!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:18 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Unvote. Both you and nanook. Don't make it any easier that you have to.

I think I know who the circus mafia are.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:44 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

I absolutely am not mafia so whatever is going on is skewed.

unvote,
vote Brian McQuesco
since he admitted to being mafia, what else can I do?
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 6:58 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Final Day 7 Vote Count

PeaceBringer – (Thesp, Astronaut)
2 BrianMcQueso – (NanookTheWolf, BrianMcQueso)

Not voting (3):

PeaceBringer, SapphireVerde, Save The Dragons

With 7 alive, it’s
or*.5
to lynch.

Day 7:
The seven of you bury the bodies of Quailman and Maximumum. In hatred of GWB, you throw peanuts at his coffin as it is lowered into the ground. All of you have roses for Madam Vanessa. After this, you all get down to business. At the community center, most of you don’t know who is bad or who is good. Thesp accuses PeaceBringer, citing Quailman’s suspicions the previous days. Some join him. Then, Save The Dragons points out BrianMcQueso saying that he saw him enter Quailman’s house. “I’m a role blocker!!” shouts BrianMcQueso. It is exposed that his story doesn’t check out with the evidence of the previous night. All of you crowd BrianMcQueso. He sqirms and admits, “Ok, I’m not a role blocker. I’m Abel the Alien mafia. I will lynch myself so the clowns can win!!! Hahahaha!” He flew to the ground and laughed as he rolled on his butt. But one of you says, “No!!!” All of you respect him very much. He is the man. Going on to Major things is his plan. At 9:46 in the evening of the 9th of July, he points out PeaceBringer as the person to lynch, “Let’s not give in to Brian’s evil plans and lynch PeaceBringer instead!” He is so influential that he lowers the town’s thought of its lynch. PeaceBringer is lead to a mulberry tree and hanged…

PeaceBringer, P. T. Barnum – Italian Circus Mafia Godfather, has been lynched
It is now night 8. Choices are due by Wednesday, July 13th at 9:00pm (est).
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalms 73:26 (NIV)
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:19 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Night 8:
BrianMcQueso took the long way home after a day at the community center. “That was weird…err bizarre,” he thought, “I voted to lynch myself, but PeaceBringer got lynched with 2 votes. That doesn’t make any sense.” The sun set to the west and the glare was in Brian’s eyes. As he entered his yard, the sun was long set. In the living room, he relaxed on a recliner, peeling off his human mask. Suddenly, a horn sounded outside, startling Brian. Opening the door hesitantly, he peeped outside. What lay before him was beyond his wildest fantasies. A larger than normal grin stretched his green face. Going back for the mask, he ran to the convertible. Before him was a car with four scantily clad Las Vegas showgirls, wearing only glitter and smiles. Brian was wearing one himself. After getting in between some of the women, they drove off. The car bounced around many times, even in areas without speed bumps…

Save The Dragons paced in his house as the sun set. “Who should I track?” he asked himself time after time. He said to himself, “If someone falls, I’m going to catch who did it.” After some time, he determined whom it would be. Getting into his car, he set out. Save The Dragons was only a few blocks from his destination when he looked in his rear-view mirror. “Damn..lucky!” THUD! His car had a Texas sized dent. A convertible pulled up beside him. “Hey buddy, looks like quite a dent there,” BrianMcQueso laughed. The drunken showgirls laughed with him. Save The Dragons looked on like a puppy who just missed out. After thinking of the task at hand, BrianMcQueso noticed Save The Dragons look and invited him in, “Hey Joe, why don’t you come in the car? We can make room for you.” Joe was delighted. As soon as Save The Dragons entered the car, BrianMcQueso pulled his gun and zapped him in broad starlight. His dead vitals laid on the side of the road face downwards. BrianMcQueso and the full convertible drove away…

A few blocks later, the convertible was driving along. Then suddenly, the car shrieked to a halt. Standing in front of the vehicle was a stranger in black. BrianMcQueso was afraid and the women clutched him tightly as they were afraid. Pulling out the gun and setting the pack, the stranger flooded flames on the car. The car jacked up high in the air as the flames reached the gas tank. The stranger watched the front of the car spin upward and the rear towards him. The car landed upside-down. BrianMcQueso was burnt to a crisp. One showgirl emerged from the flaming inferno. The stranger took care of her…

The four of you yawn as you get up out of bed. Looking to the west, the four of you see the sun rising. “Isn’t that bizarre,” one of you say. You all notice that Save The Dragons and BrianMcQueso are missing. Going over to STD’s house, you find no sign of him. But two items are of interest. A big box sits on his porch. Unwrapping it, you all find a laser guided missile kit with a real missile. You don’t try it out. The other interesting item is an envelope. Inside, it convinces Save The Dragons that Thesp is bad. Going over a few blocks you all find STD’s car. Save The Dragons’ body lies a few feet from it. Going further, you all see BrianMcQueso’s body under a burnt convertible. Some of you mourn the loss of the showgirls. After some tears, the four of you convene at the city hall to discuss who must go.

Save The Dragons, Joe Randal – Cop/Tracker, has been zapped
BrianMcQueso, Abel – Alien Mafia goon, has been burnt to a crisp
It is now day 8, let the discussion begin. With 4 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
Last edited by big_kahunia on Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:18 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

DAMN YOU BRIAN! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST HAD THE DECENCY TO LET ME HAVE FUN WITH ONE OF THE SHOW GIRLS!

I mean...bah...
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:52 am

Post by Astronaut »

Thesp was first to vote PB yesterday, so if I have to put my trust in anyone, it's him. Nanook defended PB strongly yesterday, but SapphireVerde put her vote on Brian after he tried to hand the game to the Circus mafia.

Vote: SapphireVerde
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:23 am

Post by SapphireVerde »

Vote : Astronaut

Psh. I'm awesome. :D
Fluffy Wuffy!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:25 am

Post by Thesp »

Well, I can account for the Laser-guided missile and the night with the Las Vegas Showgirls. I gave the former to StD (hoping to make him a vig) and the latter to Brian McQueso (hoping to roleblock him). The previous night I'd also given mace and a knife to StD in hopes he'd be able to defend himself from attacks (which doesn't seemto have worked). I'll have to re-read things later to get a better read...no need for a hasty lynch right now.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:21 pm

Post by Astronaut »

Any thoughts on the letter on STD's porch, Thesp?

Your claim and the fact that you haven't voted me yet makes me still more convinced that you're the remaining townie besides me. You're probably right that one should be careful and not lynch to hastily. I could need a re-read myself.

All I ask of you is that you don't place your vote on me without hearing me out. I believe I can proove that I'm pro-town, but won't share what I know unless it's necessary (scum are listening, you know :wink: ).
SapphireVerde wrote:Psh. I'm awesome. :D
Of course you are. Absolutely astonishingly awesome. And I mean that. Problem is, you're also scum :?
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:21 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok, here is my theory ...

There are only four of us left, and I'm pretty certain that if there were two mafia that the mafia would have won already .. right? I mean usually in a situation like that it seems to be the case.

... Unless there is some sort of other sort of win situation for another player (sk or cult come to mind) I'm going to make the assumption that it's cult though, since there is evidence in this game that there has been one. I think that Sapphire is the scum, and Astronaut is the remaining cult. (Process of elimination)

Now in defense of myself here in regards to defending PB, I can't say that I really defended him. I just went with the more logical bandwagon at the time. There was no proof that PB actually
was
mafia, but there was proof of Brian's guilt. Also take into consideration that this game may not have the exact same numbers for both mafias. Mod could have made one more powerful then the other, who knows.

I can't say that if I got back before the lynch that I would have unvoted either, just for the fact that after I voted for Brian, he voted for himself. Plus the dude admitted to being mafia. That's like basic arithmetic to me.

Anyways, I'm off to do some more schoolwork, let it stand that my vote would either be for Sapphire or Astro at this point. More so on Sapphire for that leap on Brian. Funny how PB died though.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:46 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

Astro, I'm SEXY awesome. And Cool awesome. Go ask the other SV. If he says no he gets a spanking..... :D
Fluffy Wuffy!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:28 pm

Post by Thesp »

NanookTheWolf wrote:Now in defense of myself here in regards to defending PB, I can't say that I really defended him. I just went with the more logical bandwagon at the time. There was no proof that PB actually
was
mafia, but there was proof of Brian's guilt. Also take into consideration that this game may not have the exact same numbers for both mafias. Mod could have made one more powerful then the other, who knows.
Oh please. The dead cop practically said that Peacebringer was Italian Circus Mafia. This is a sad, sad justification. After a re-read tomorrow, it wouldn't surprise me if I concluded you as scum.

I don't have any thoughts on the letter per se, if I recall correctly there was a lot of letter writing going on that forced people to vote certain ways earlier in the game. Day One was taken up entirely with this.

I'm also beginning to wonder if a mass, full-out-claim in in order.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:50 am

Post by Astronaut »

SapphireVerde wrote:Astro, I'm SEXY awesome. And Cool awesome. Go ask the other SV. If he says no he gets a spanking..... :D
You're also awesome sexy and awesome cool, I guess. But if Strykker wants a spanking, he's got to earn one for himself. I'm not helping him on that one :roll:

Thesp, do you have any remaining items that could give someone a protection/role block/vig kill? If so, you're right that a mass claim would solve this (granted that you buy my claim, of course). In fact, there is a possibility that a mass claim would solve things anyways, but an item would make us sure.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:10 am

Post by SapphireVerde »

Who said Strykker would enjoy it? :twisted:
Fluffy Wuffy!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:13 am

Post by Thesp »

Astronaut wrote:Thesp, do you have any remaining items that could give someone a protection/role block/vig kill?
Don't worry, Astronaut, I got your back. ;)

After re-reading things, I am about 95% certain that both SapphireVerde and NanooktheWolf are scum. If there's a cult left in there as well, there's squat we can do about it. I'm perfectly happy lynching SapphireVerde today as well.
Vote: SapphireVerde.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:23 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

The Heavenly Shades of White Vote Count

2 SapphireVerde - (Astronaut, Thesp)
1 Astronaut - (SapphireVerde)

Not voting (1):

NanookTheWolf

With 4 alive, it's 3 to lynch.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:36 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

well, well....

not much i can do about that now can i?
Fluffy Wuffy!
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:47 am

Post by Astronaut »

SapphireVerde wrote:well, well....

not much i can do about that now can i?
I'm afraid there isn't. Thanks, Thesp, you've made the right choice :) I'm 99% certain that you're right when you say both Sapphire and Nanook are scum.

As some of you probably have guessed, scum or not, I was responsible for the premature lynching of PeaceBringer yesterday. I'm able to half the required votes to lynch the player of my liking, and Sapphire's death sentence has already been signed.

My night choice will be to half required # of votes to lynch Nanook tomorrow. My role says nothing about whether or not this will fail if I'm not alive, but if I can trust Thesp to cover my back, Bizarrotown should be scum-free by tomorrow.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:06 am

Post by SapphireVerde »

psh, scum free? the cult or Sk will win. No matter what town loses.
Fluffy Wuffy!
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:03 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Final Day 8 Vote Count

SapphireVerde – (Thesp, Astronaut)
1 Astronaut – (SapphireVerde)

Not voting (1):

NanookTheWolf

With 4 alive, it’s
to lynch.

Day 8:
The four of you gather at the town square and discuss whom must go. Moans from STD’s grave can be heard. Of those living, Thesp accuses SapphireVerde to start off the day. Talk goes to whether Strykker would have when alive enjoyed a spanking at the soft hands of Sapphire. After this, the most popular guy in town stands up and says how he would like SapphireVerde to be lynched. Since he is so popular, it is agreed with the plan of action.

SapphireVerde, Italian Circus Mafia goon – Herculi, has been lynched. It is now night 9. Choices are due by Wednesday July 20th 8:00pm (EST).
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:51 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Night 9:
“Ding dong” rang NanookTheWolf’s doorbell. NanookTheWolf was just settled in. He had taken off his shoes and was planning what to do after his close friend Herculi’s lynch. “Who in the world could this be?” he thought. His month hit the floor. What stood before him was very eye opening; in fact, eye popping: half naked Las Vegas showgirls with beer in hand. They said, “C’mon, and be a real man.” NanookTheWolf grinned from ear to ear and followed them into their silky red corvette. They all drank entire 6 packs of MGD. The girls had some kegs in the car and things got a little out of control. Some of the girls shouted, “Nanook, you are a sex god.” NanookTheWolf in his drunken state pulled out his stun gun to show it off to the scantily clad LV showgirls. Inadvertently during a ride over a speed bump, he feel on one of them with the gun and electrocuted them to death. “Oops,” he said with a smile, “looks like she’s toast. Let’s a toast to that.” All the ladies, too drunken to notice what was going on, agreed and drank on away. The driver of the corvette, wearing nothing but a driver’s cap and big boobs crashed into a fire hydrant. Everyone spilled on the sideway. No one was injured as is the case with drunk drivers: they rarely, if ever, get hurt. NanookTheWolf said, “If everyone drove drunk, no one would get hurt, since the alcohol lightens up the joints and eases the tensions away.” The girls and Nanook drank once more to that. A window was on in the house that Nanook spilled onto. “Hey, that’s Thesp’s house,” he stuttered, “It was my plan to kill him tonight.” Amber, one of the showgirls, said, “Oh Nanook, you’re such a man.” Feeling his manly muscles, Amber wished him good luck. NanookTheWolf staggered up the concrete steps to Thesp’s house…

Thesp (Eva Blanchard) was looking at her inventory. Did she make the right choice in what to send to NanookTheWolf. “I hope the beer and showgirls slow him down,” she thought, “This is do or die.” Trying to relax, she turned on some light classical music to lighten the mood. Chopin, Debussy, and Bach weren’t cutting it, so Thesp put in a Lionel Richie CD instead. She danced around for a little bit. A sharp sound echoed from the street, but she couldn’t hear it because of the music. Her eyes were toward the kitchen. Suddenly, the music stopped. Eva held her breath and turned around slowly. Behind was NanookTheWolf with a gun in his hand and the door to the side of him trashing her Pioneer stereo system. “You thought you could stop me huh!” Nanook (clown Grisham) demanded, “You thought some beer and sexy women could stop me! Well, you’re wrong, dead wrong!” Grisham lunged towards Eva, stumbling like the drunk he was. Eva ran out the back door. Nanook got up and stumbled after Thesp. Thesp, wearing high heels, tripped in her fright on some presents from her dog and fell to the ground. “Damn dog,” she said. As she was getting up, Nanook came upon her and …

The sun was rising when Astronaut was on his morning jog. He had to keep fit if he wanted a chance to play in the big leagues. Running by Thesp’s house, he saw water gushing from a fire hydrant and a corvette turned on its side. He went over to investigate. Seeing the door flung on the stereo system gripped him was fear as to the maniac that would do such a feat. Entering the back yard, he saw NanookTheWolf over the steaming body of Eva Blanchard (Thesp). “What have you done, you monster!” shouted Astronaut, “C’mon everyone lets lynch him!” NanookTheWolf, the effects of the alcohol wearing off but still present, said, “Well, well well. You got my two friends, but you won’t get me.” Smiling Grisham said, “You see kid. You may be so popular that everyone listens to you opinion extra special. But guess what? No one is here to listen to you. It’s just you and me, mano-e-mano.” Astronaut backed up and tightened his PF Flyers (guaranteed to make a kid run faster and jump higher). Astronaut flew off and running as fast as he could, which was pretty fast. He had been know as “Douglas ‘The Jet’ Rodriquez” for stealing home several times. Grisham followed in hot pursuit, which in his case was not trivial. He chased Astronaut for several blocks. Panting, Nanook noticed a horse standing nearby. It was branded ‘GWB’. “Hm..” he thought, “I think I’ll borrow this. Nah, I’ll just steal it.” Not chasing Astronaut on the horse, he got closer than ever. Astronaut made a sharp turn into the movie cinema. Nanook on his horse jumped through the screen. The stun gun was closer to Astronaut than ever. Astro’s heart pounded loudly and frequently. He stumbled and collapsed. NanookTheWolf slowly pulled up and slide off the horse. He thrust the gun at Astronaut’s neck…

Going back to Thesp’s house, NanookTheWolf found Amber. “It’s over,” he said, “It’s all over.” Amber and Grisham embraced tightly. By this time it was twilight. Nanook helped Amber onto the horse and the two rode off into the sunset. Amber was in front. And the two lived happily ever after, all night long.

The End

Congratulations to the circus mafia on the win. Thoughts on the game, night scenes, setup/roles, or anything about the game are all welcome by anyone involved in the game or any bystanders. Thank you to all who played and to Yaw for being my back up mod and companion to discuss the game with.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:55 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

AHA! I RULE! Nanook man, your awesome! Yay for Circus mafia! We rule! YAY! :D
Fluffy Wuffy!
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:00 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Baddies (10/27):

[game mod notes : when a scum family has been killed off, the sun sets in the east. ]

Mafia #1: Italian circus mafia. (4)
Godfather (Barnum) – Can kill by flame or stunner.
Clown 1 (Sapo) – can only kill by flame
Clown 2 (Herculi) – can kill by flame or stunner
Clown 3 (Grisham) – can only kill by stunner

P.T. Barnum – Mafia Italian Circus Godfather

Maximus: You are the mafia clown godfather. You are mafia with Sapo doc (Iammars), Herculi goon (SapphireVerde), and Grisham writer (NanookTheWolf). As GF, you are immune from most (99%) night attacks. This is only when you do not do the actually killing. You can kill by stun gun or flamethrower. The stun gun electrocutes the player. The flamethrower burns the house down with all the inhabitants (the player and those visiting him) or you can burn the person for a sure kill w/ the flame. For burning of the house, you must specify which time of night you want to do this: early night, middle night, or late (ending) night. I need to know this since players come and go at different time intervals. Also, Sapo is circus mafia doctor. He can protect a player each night using the standard ability. Your clown Grisham can write a secret message to any player in the game in the night and day phases of the game. He can write an essay to convince a player to vote for a player. Each member of the mafia may only use one night choice. E.g. doc can’t kill and protect on same night, only one of the two.
I receive the night kill choice from you along with the method and who will do the killing. Also, you’re missing your pet monkey. The following are the killing options:
Clown 1 (Herculi) – can kill by flame or stunner
Clown 2 (Sapo) – can only kill by flame
You may only talk with your mafia buddies at night; email (esp. gmail) would probably work best for you all to communicate.
You win when the clowns are the last ones of the town standing.
PM me, if you have any questions. Happy gaming. Please confirm by pm.
cc: your confirm and all your choices to Yaw
>>>>>>
Sapo – Mafia Italian Circus Doctor

Iammars: You are Sapo, a member of the mafia with P.T. Barnum godfather (Maximus), Herculi goon (SapphireVerde), and Grisham writer (NanookTheWolf). You are a standard doctor. You pm me your choice of whom you will protect. You cannot kill and protect on the same night; only one or the other. The killing options of your mafia are:
You may only talk with your mafia buddies at night; email (esp. gmail) would probably work best for you all to communicate.
PM me, if you have any questions. Good luck. Please confirm by pm.
>>>>>>>
Herculi – Mafia Italian Circus Goon

SapphireVerde: You are Herculi, the mafia goon strongman. You are mafia with P.T. Barnum godfather (Maximus), Sapo doc (Iammars), and Grisham writer (NanookTheWolf). Your mafia killing options are:
PM me, if you have any questions. Blessed gaming. Please confirm by pm.
>>>>>>>
Grisham – Mafia Italian Circus Writer

NanookTheWolf: You are the mafia writer. You are mafia with Barnum godfather (Maximus), Herculi goon (SapphireVerde), and Sapo doc (Iammars). As a writer, you can at night write an essay to convince a player to vote for someone in the day (vote buyer). Also, you can send a secret message to player in the day and night phrase of the game. The message would forwarded after you send the message to me. If you buy a vote at night, you cannot send a secret message; you can do only one or the other. The message must be 30 words or less. It can be signed anonymously or by whomever you want it to be signed by (forged if you want). You pm me your choices. You cannot kill and send a message/buy vote on the same night.
Your mafia killing options are:

[mod note: since they’re Italian and eat garlic food, they can’t be bitten by vamps. When they kill by flame, they can burn person, person’s house, or any building they want. The burning of a house can kill 3 players max, starting w/ those who visit that player’s house.]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mafia #2: Aliens (4)
Godfather (Adam) Mother alien – Can kill by bomb methods or zapping.
Alien 1 (Cain) – can kill by bomb methods or zapping
Alien 2 (Eve) – can only kill by bomb methods
Alien 3 (Abel) – can kill only by zapping

Adam – Alien Mafia Godfather

Lt. Origen: You are the alien mafia godfather. You are mafia with Cain (The Don), Eve doc (StevieT92), and Abel (BrianMcQueso). As godfather, you are immune from most night kills (99%). Also, you can use your telepathy to enter a player’s thoughts. This will tell you what the player is and what that player does—a function cop essentially. If you go to make the kill, you cannot use your cop powers and are completely open to attack. Eve () has the function as the mafia doc. She can’t kill and protect on the same night. For your night choices, the aliens can zap a person to death, beam a player up to the ship placing a bomb in their brain, or detonate the bomb. On the night, whoever is near the person with the bomb in the brain is blown up as well (up to four people total). You can detonate the bomb at any point in the game once it is in the brain. If you choose to detonate the bomb, you must specify what time of night, you wish to do so; early night, middle night or late night. The killing options are as follows:
Godfather (Adam) Father alien – Can kill by bomb methods or zapping.
You may only talk with your mafia buddies at night; email (esp. gmail) would probably work best for you all to communicate. You are the one who sends me the choice of whom to kill along with the method and who will do the killings.
You win when the aliens are the last ones standing.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Cain – Mafia Alien Goon

The Don: You are Cain. You are mafia with Adam godfather/cop (Lt. Origen), Eve doctor (StevieT92), and Abel (BrianMcQueso).
The killing options are as follows:
For your night choices, the aliens can zap a person to death, beam a player up to the ship placing a bomb in their brain, or detonate the bomb. On the night, whoever is near the person with the bomb in the brain is blown up as well (up to four people total). You can detonate the bomb at any point in the game once it is in the brain. If you choose to detonate the bomb, you must specify what time of night, you wish to do so; early night, middle night or late night. You may only talk with your mafia buddies at night; email (esp. gmail) would probably work best for you all to communicate.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Eve – Mafia Alien Doctor

StevieT92: You are Eve, the mafia doctor. You are mafia with Adam godfather/cop (Lt. Origen), Cain (The Don), and Abel (BrianMcQueso). You are a standard doctor. You pm me your choice of whom you will protect. You cannot kill and protect on the same night; only one or the other.
For your night choices, the aliens can zap a person to death, beam a player up to the ship placing a bomb in their brain, or detonate the bomb. On the night, whoever is near the person with the bomb in the brain is blown up as well (up to four people total). You can detonate the bomb at any point in the game once it is in the brain. If you choose to detonate the bomb, you must specify what time of night, you wish to do so; early night, middle night or late night. You may only talk with your mafia buddies at night; email (esp. gmail) would probably work best for you all to communicate.
PM me, if you have any questions. Blessed gaming. Please confirm by pm.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Abel – Alien Mafia Goon

BrianMcQueso: You are Abel. You are mafia with Adam godfather/cop (Lt. Origen), Cain (The Don), and Eve doctor (StevieT92).

[mod note: this mafia can’t be recruited by the vamps either. The vamps can’t handle the gross green ooze. The aliens can zap a person to death, beam a player up to the ship placing a bomb in their brain, or detonate the bomb. The bomb kills the person and whoever is by that player at night, starting w/ those the player goes to and ending with those who go to the player w/ the bomb in their brain, killing 4 players max. All aliens will have generic names like: Adam, Eve… Also, the monster resulting from chemical X can kill both godfathers.]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Cult (2)

Cultist – Count Maurice/Countess Angelina

Count Maurice (Aelyn) and Countess Angelina (dybeck).
Aelyn/dybeck: You are a husband and wife vampires. Each night, *one* of you can bite someone to bring them into your cult/group. New members lose their night abilities when they join the cult. All of you, cultists and members, may talk at night. Hint: it may work best if the two of you alternate each night for recruiting. You two can talk at night, but not during the day.
You win when your group is the only one standing, eliminating/adding everyone else.
PM, if you have any questions. Happy gaming. Please confirm by pm.

[mod note: if vamp moved through time, all that vamp’s recruits are incinerated in the morning, turning to dust. Mafia, priest, and silver cross wearers, all immune from cult recruitment, are told of attack.]
Last edited by big_kahunia on Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:05 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Town roles (17/27)

Time traveler – Doc Emmett Brown
(as in back to the future)
Internet Stranger: You can travel back in time any previous night to bring a player, dead or alive, to the start of the next day. The dead player will return and the alive player’s choices will be lost for the missing time.
You have two options a) travel back in time or b) get fuel (petroleum) from saleswoman for your delorerin. Your car needs fuel to travel back in time. You have no fuel right now.
You win when the baddies (anti-town) are eliminated.
PM, if you have any questions. Happy gaming. Please confirm by pm.

This means that a confirmed innocent player (unless you don’t reveal dead players’ names) can be brought back to live every other day. When played right, you can even block and bring back a confirmed innocent player at the same time every other night (by blocking the final lyncher).

[mod note: If the alive player placed the final lynching vote, that lynched player would also come back to life.]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2
Thief – Evan Daniels

Fletcher: You are a bored high school student. School sucks and you need some action. Each night, you can a) steal a possession from someone or b) use a stolen item.
The police do find the missing item 2 nights after stolen. E.g. steal Night 1, last chance to use is Night 3. You can steal from those alive or dead.
You win when the baddies (anti-town) are eliminated. Happy gaming, pm me with any questions you may have. Please confirm by pm.

[mod note:
Stolen items:
Circus GF: pizza (Italian). Clowns: balloon animals. Alien GF: fig leaves (Genesis 3). Aliens: weird shiny metal. Doc Brown: time machine**. Doogie Hoswer: old computer. Joshua Collins: medical bag**. Desperate housewife: sexy lingerie. Saleswoman: random item**. Detective: his car**. Psychic: crystal ball. Priest: Bible. George W. Bush/Pilot: air force one**. Free Lance writer: typewriter**. Ralph Daniels: remote (for TV). Baseball player: ball bat. Dr. Moreau: blood transfusion bags. Army Vet: M16 (gun)**. Art, neighbor: infrared scope**]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3
Doctor – Doogie Howser.

JerrytheBean: You are Doogie Howser M.D.; the guy from TV that types on his old computer. You are a standard doc. Each night, you may protect a player.
You win when the baddies (anti-town) are eliminated. Happy gaming, pm me with any questions you may have. Please confirm by pm.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4
Doctor – Joshua Collins

PookyTheMagicalBear: You are Joshua Collins. You are doctor and descended from Quentin Collins (from dark shadows). Each night, you may protect someone.

[mod note: on odd nights protects. On even nights (full moon), he/she turns into werewolf and mauls victim. ]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5
Role blocker – Lynette Scavo, a desperate housewife

Coron: You are Lynette Scavo, a desperate housewife. You want hot, steamy evenings. Each night, you can occupy your target by putting him/her in “kinky” ecstasy with yourself.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>6
Saleswoman – Eva Blanchard

sycko999: You are Eva Blanchard, the saleswoman. Each night, you can choose to sell two items to person(s) in the town. Here is a list of your inventory.
7: 6-pack of MGD
1: gun with six silver bullets
4: silver crosses
2: playboy magazine
1: chainsaw
3: heroine
1: medical bag
4: pizza
1: speed
1: laser guided missiles
2: mace spray
1: pet monkey
1: knife
1: ?mystery? chemical X
1: ?mystery? chemical Y
1: cot
2: night with Las Vegas showgirls
1: encyclopedia

[mod note: if mafia gets chem. Y, they are sk in mafia, trying to keep identity safe. If mafia get weapon, they can use it as kill option. Saleswoman, not told key of what stuff does.
Key: 7: 6-pack of MGD – throws off success of player, 1: gun with six silver bullets – ability to kill, 4: silver crosses – stop cult recruitment, 2: playboy magazine – does nothing, 1: chainsaw – ability to kill, 3: heroine – extra whatever for night action, 1: medical bag – when combined with medical bag, recipient becomes doctor, 1: pizza – does nothing, 1: speed – blocks person, 1: laser guided missiles – ability to blow up one time, 2: mace spray – does nothing, 1: pet monkey – when sold monkey reveals all owners choices to circus GF.
1: knife – does nothing
1: ?mystery? chemical X – turns player into a monster, able to kill anyone that they want, must kill. Player unable to post next day.
1: ?mystery? chemical Y – turns player into Jason (horror film), a SK
1: cot – does nothing
1: night with Las Vegas showgirls – does nothing
1: encyclopedia – when combined with medical bag, recipient becomes doctor.]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>7
Detective – Joe Randal

Save The Dragons: You get to follow someone around to see where he/she goes and whom he/she meets. You are a tracker. You win when the baddies (anti-town) are eliminated. Blessed gaming, pm me with any questions you may have. Please confirm by pm.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>8
Psychic – Madam Vanessa

Quailman: You are the psychic. You can enter a person’s mind to read their thoughts. The player’s thoughts will give you information about who they are and what they do.
You win when the baddies (anti-town) are eliminated. Good luck, pm me with any questions you may have. Please confirm by pm.

[Mod note: ex, say player selects Army Vet, player will receive, “A soldier’s way saves the day.” & “I’m locked and loaded, over.”]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>9
Priest – Father Anthony Fisher

Dranko20: You are the priest. If you say specific words during the day a certain number of times, you can pray for someone, giving that person “special” protection.
Words include: 5: God, 3: pray, 6: peace. (number of times to be used, word to be used).
The same word must be used in different posts. The word “God”, for example, must be written in three different posts in the day. You may use the different words in the same post to count, e.g. “let us
pray
to
God
for
peace
on earth” would count as 1 for God, pray and peace.
At the start of each night, I will pm you a list of words you must post the subsequent day to earn the right to pray to protect someone. These words do not need to be bolded in your posts. You may not tell why are you posting in this way; otherwise, you forfeit your ability. You wear a silver cross.
You win when all the baddies (anti-town) are eliminated. Happy gaming, pm me with any questions you may have. Please confirm by pm.

[prayer stops cult recruitment. He wears silver cross. If occupied by desperate housewife, he goes postal and whoever prays for is set ablaze (on fire) to death, the words for this difference change as well: kinky, desperate, ….]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>10
Mayor – George W Bush

Maximumum: You are GWB, that’s right. Since most of the country now hates you, you end up becoming the mayor of some obscure town in Texas. “Weirdsville, USA,” some call it. Anyway, you have the final say if someone is lynched or not. You can save the same person only once. On even nights, you can take a ride in Air Force One, where another player can’t touch you. On odd nights, you are vulnerable to a direct kill.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>11
Inquirer – Lester Oaks Construction work #2

halfpint: You are Lester Oaks. At your construction job, people talk a lot of ****. It is hard telling what is true and what is not. Every night, you can pm to ask a yes/no question and I will a) tell you the question isn’t valid, b) ask you to rephrase it, or c) tell you the answer. The process is complete until c) is the option.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>12

Free Lance Writer – Michelle Van Ackers

StrykkerVerde: You are the free lance writer. You can write an essay that convinces someone that they can only vote that person (vote buyer). Also, you may during the day and night phases of the game, send a secret message to any player. This message can have a max of 30 words and must be to me. From whence, I will forward it to your target. You can sign the message anonymously or from yourself or from whomever you want. You cannot buy a vote and send a secret message on the same night; only one or the other.
You win when all the baddies (anti-town) are eliminated. Please confirm by pm.

[mod note: if she buys vote of mafia writer, the mafia writer will vote for FLW’s choice as will the mafia writer’s choice, so that the mafia writer and the mafia writer’s victim will vote for the person of choice FLW. This includes for the person to vote against themself.]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>13
Lazy Couch Potato – Ralph Daniels

Raccoon_TOF: You are a couch potato and younger brother of Evan. You like your brother, though he seems to be getting into trouble. You are a good Catholic boy and wear your silver cross daily.

[takes over as thief, when Evan is killed or recruited. Is not told of Evans past actions/results.]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>14
Baseball player – Douglas Rodriguez

Astronaut: You are so good at baseball; you’ll be in the majors in no time. You’re the most popular cat in town, beloved by the entire town. Four times during the game, you can lower the lynch majority in half for the player of your choosing. If the player already has half majority, the day automatically ends and that player is lynched. PM me when you want to do this.

[mod note: if dies at night, the day is forfeited since the town is so grieved at his death, day skipper basically]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>15
Inventor – Dr. Moreau

Locus Cosecant: You are Dr. Moreau (from the H.G.Wells book). You create animals or humans if you want to call them that. You give these “human” creatures of yours different combinations of traits. For the head, they can be of a dog, puma, pig, or lamb. For the midsection, they can be of a dragon, wolf, walrus, or elephant. For the end, they can be of a cat, peacock, T-Rex, or no tail. You can send your “human” to a player and then the “human” will report the actions of the occurrence.

[Mod note: The head determines the ability: dog/tracker, lamb/doc, puma/vig, pig/nothing. The midsection determines how well the task is accomplished: dragon/100%, wolf/75%, elephant/25%, walrus/0%. The tail has no impact. The lamb will be killed in place of the player if that player is attacked (like Jesus the Lamb of God).]
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>16
Vigilante/Mason – Army Vet: Mark Rumsfield

BabyJesus: You are ‘Nam vet. You are a vigilante; you can kill someone with your M16 (rifle). You are a little paranoid since you still carry all the army equipment and such from days in Vietnam. Infrared goggles, laser guided binoculars, and all the high tech military stuff. You also love your animal crackers. Your hair is all crazy and you were war paint (the black below the eyes stuff). You are also a mason with your neighbor (Thoth). He is a cop and you two can talk at night. I will only count one of your choices though—the first one received. I will not count both of your choices.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>17
Cop/Mason – Art Weingartner

Thoth: You are a paranoid neighbor. You are a cop, more accurately a tracker. Though, you don’t follow players around. You use your friend’s infrared scope to observe a player’s house from your own hide out. You can spy on a player’s house to see activity and what happens there. You are mason team with Mark Rumsfield, Army Vet (BabyJesus). He is a vigilante. You two can talk at night. I will only count one of your choices though—the first one received. I will not count both of your choices.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”