Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:38 am

Post by Coron »

we should set up the vig to kill someone tonight in addition to the lynch we will be doing, that way we'll maximize the number or lynches/vigs.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:19 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Maybe scum, in order
Max - Townie
Sailor Jerry - Townie
Coron - Townie
Fritzler - Tooth Fairy

Possibly scum
Thok (viper0933) - Backup tracker

Not likely scum
Machiavellian-Mafia - Roleblocker
Twomz - Tracker
Save the Dragons - Vig
MrBuddyLee - Doc
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:38 pm

Post by Thok »

OK list time

Twomz: Mason tracker
Thok/viper: Mason backup tracker
MM: Roleblocker
StD: Vig
MBL: Doc
Fritz: Tooth Fairy
Coron: Townie
Sailor Jerry: Townie
Max: Townie

I feel like the top four on that list are 99.99% confirmed (powers are definately confirmed and it would take a lot of WIFOM to argue that they're antitown), and MBL is probably the doc (Given StD's and MM's statements I'd say MBL is 80% confirmed).

I suggest that we lynch Max, vig Sailor Jerry, roleblock Coron, track one of Fritz/MBL and have the doc randomly protect one of the top four people on that list, with a strong preference to protecting one of StD/MM (since team tracker can absorb a hit if necessary). That allows us to cast as wide a net as possible to try to catch scum. I'm willing to make minor variations to this plan if necessary (for example Max, Sailor Jerry, and to some extent Coron are interchangable simply because they are all vanilla townies), but the for the most part this seems like the sort of thing we should do.

StD-does you role suggest that there's a Tooth Fairy in the game, or is it ambivalent?
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:51 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

So a decent set of actions would be:

Lynch Max
Vig SJ

Track/RB Fritz
Track/RB Coron

Doc one of Twomz/M-M/STD
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:05 pm

Post by Twomz »

Don't bother docing me or thok, they can't get both of us in one night, and one of us can be protected easier than 2 anyway (+ more confirmedness).

I'm for Lynch Max, vig SJ. Me and Thok will discuss privately who to target tonight. RBing Coron and doc protecting StD seems like the best for those parts right now. But actually targetting should be up to individual parties to help stop the scum from knowing exactly what's going to happen.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:57 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

vote: Max

Can anyone explain to me why Thok still sees me as only 80% confirmed?
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:13 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

I agree with lynching Max and then vigging SJ

However I will not disclose who I will block in order to keep the scum guessing.

vote: Max
The end justifies the means.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:18 pm

Post by Thok »

MBL-it possible (although fairly implausible) that we don't have a doc, you guessed this somehow and you somehow guessed that MM roleblocked you night 3. In reality the 80% should probably be higher than that, but it's clear to me that you're somewhat less confirmed then the trackers/roleblocker/vig but more confirmed than the townies/tooth fairy.

In practice, this likely won't matter.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:23 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

thanks, Coron.

I'm cool with the plan, and I'm pretty sure my role does not mention the tooth fairy. I'm not sure I believe it, but that's not based on my role.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:31 pm

Post by Twomz »

The main reason I distrust Fritz's role is that thok mentioned it a few pages back. I also distrust both the townie claims (as i've said before I believe). Although, the high percentage of townies could be the mods compensation for the tracker masons... basically, if you did a night action we keep checking you until you target the person that died, or something.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:38 pm

Post by Thok »

Twomz wrote:The main reason I distrust Fritz's role is that thok mentioned it a few pages back. I also distrust both the townie claims (as i've said before I believe). Although, the high percentage of townies could be the mods compensation for the tracker masons... basically, if you did a night action we keep checking you until you target the person that died, or something.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:40 pm

Post by Thok »

Blah, Mafiascum is acting funny on me.

What I was going to say is that I agree with the first sentence of Twomz's comment, and that in retrospect it was poor play by me to even mention the role.

Fritzler, do you have any idea what happens to the vig if you die?
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:17 pm

Post by Sailor Jerry »

I was going to kick up a fuss about being vigged but if it confirms StD then it might be worthwhile. However, I think it would be far better to confirm a scum than confirm an innocent at this stage.

Therefore, it would be worth having StD vig me, and having Fritzler DENY permission.

That way, either:

I die - which confirms StD as innocent AND Fritzler as scum - or
I survive, which means that we're left to decide whether StD is scum, or both are telling the truth, but it has the advantage that I survive another day.
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:09 am

Post by Max »

why is everyone voting the only confirmed townie in the game
Sailor Jerry
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Sailor Jerry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:31 am

Post by Sailor Jerry »

Sailor Jerry wrote:I was going to kick up a fuss about being vigged but if it confirms StD then it might be worthwhile. However, I think it would be far better to confirm a scum than confirm an innocent at this stage.

Therefore, it would be worth having StD vig me, and having Fritzler DENY permission.

That way, either:

I die - which confirms StD as innocent AND Fritzler as scum - or
I survive, which means that we're left to decide whether StD is scum, or both are telling the truth, but it has the advantage that I survive another day.
Actually... the presence of two kills last night makes this a lot easier. If we take that to mean that StD is confirmed, then it just boils down to

If I die, Fritzler is lying. If I live, Fritzler's not.

Fritzler, are we cool with this plan?

Max, what do you mean?
M4yhem - "IH loves donking his splourney in public places. He likes it most when little old ladies and school children are nearby, because then he also show off his crot."
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:58 am

Post by Max »

Moi

people are voting me the oly confirmed townie in the game
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:24 am

Post by Twomz »

Max, how exactly are you confirmed? And SJ, if you really are a townie, it shoudln't matter if you're killed or not, as long as we catch all the scum.

Everyone has claimed correct? Should we ask the people that we tracked to give up their targets on Night 2,4,5 before we go to night.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:49 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I don't see any harm in this. I protected Fritzler the first two nights. I thought I might have been responsible for the lack of nightkill but it looks like M-M was the Man instead.

Waiting for Max's anawer before I vote.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:58 am

Post by Max »

Twomz wrote:Max, how exactly are you confirmed? And SJ, if you really are a townie, it shoudln't matter if you're killed or not, as long as we catch all the scum.

Everyone has claimed correct? Should we ask the people that we tracked to give up their targets on Night 2,4,5 before we go to night.

Well My Pm says I'm an innocent townie So therefore I'm confirmed
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:06 am

Post by Thok »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Possibly scum
Thok (viper0933) - Backup tracker
Twomz and I have the whole "Our role PMs tells us that each other is porotwn thing". So I should be considered exactly as scummy as Twomz.
Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:However I will not disclose who I will block in order to keep the scum guessing.
At this point it's more useful for town to know who you roleblocked than scum-if scum does succeed in killing somebody tonight, it's useful for us to be guaranteed that the person you roleblocked wasn't the killer.

@Sailor Jerry-if you are town, we're killing you to confirm you, in some sense.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:36 pm

Thok do you believe that there are 1 or more scum left?
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:43 pm

Post by Thok »

I personally believe that we have 1 scum left. We have 20 people in a fairly weak town (at most we have roleblocker, godfather cop, mason tracker/mason backup tracker, doc, vig and tooth fairy for power roles)-25% scum seems right and there are already 3 dead goons and a dead SK.

We've also limited the people who could be scum down fairly tightly and we can afford to assume that there is one scum left. If there is 2 (or god forbid more) scum left, we'll know when we catch one of them and the game doesn't end.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:56 pm

I originally thought there are 2 scum left with 1 being GF, and that the scum will decide who to make their kill. So if I did't reveal who I block, the scum will play a big WIFOM game of who to do the kill and I could successfully block them like what happened night 1.

If I'm choosing who to block now, it would be fritz since tooth fairy is too easy of an claim to fake and my block would allow STD to vig SJ.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:29 pm

Post by Twomz »

Well, i'm pretty sure Max is scum by this point. Can we get a vote count? Also, does anyone see any problems w/ the plan?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”