TobyLoby
TobyLoby
Goon
TobyLoby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by TobyLoby »

Yeah good game Evil and Ruff. Why sk claim by the way?

You did well, Peabody. Can't remember anybody questioning if you were scum and your abbott/regal case was good. You were very townie. I didn't understand the scum hate for Reinoe before the cop claim. Easier to say that now though!

I said I hated everyone, but nah.
VictorDeAngelo
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
VictorDeAngelo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by VictorDeAngelo »

But I have so much love for you Toby.

I don't know if two setups like this can be that balanced. Scum have need four mislynches to win and it can be a lot of work if one scum dies early. If I was in Evil's shoes and Wake had been lynched day one, I don't know if I would have had the desire to go on.

Is there a dead chat for this game?
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:45 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

Still never playing with Saki. That was bullshit.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:40 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 927, Hostile Intent wrote:Still never playing with Saki. That was bullshit.

Some people would say the same thing after I faked the guilty on Ruffling even though it was a successful gambit. I can't tell you what to do, but I think you shouldn't blacklist Saki. Some people's playstyles can seem downright alien to another person.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:45 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

Meh.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Good game guys. Congratulations on your first modding experience, Fuzzy.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Evil Regals »

GG guys.

Sorry ruff I kinda gave up because I had a feeling that this setup was a bit townsided. I didn't exactly know why, but two scum v a double voter didn't really seem fair. Not to mention reinoe's gambit pissed me off (would have done the same if I was town though)
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 922, reinoe wrote:Also RainbowDash' behavior was negative utility. Did everything in her power to mislynch townies.

Says the person who obviously was lying about being a cop... I read you 100% correct there. Anti-town and lying. I sure will do everything in my power to lynch those who I am confident are fakeclaiming, and those who refuse to answer questions.

This game wasn't approved for balance. It publicly was stated as such. NRG may have let it be ran, but Tierce said it wasn't balanced.

reinoe wrote:
In post 927, Hostile Intent wrote:Still never playing with Saki. That was bullshit.

Some people would say the same thing after I faked the guilty on Ruffling even though it was a successful gambit. I can't tell you what to do, but I think you shouldn't blacklist Saki. Some people's playstyles can seem downright alien to another person.

What you did was way worse. If anyone is getting blacklisted from this game it should be you (and I am doing such - encourage everyone here to blacklist reione too). Lying about a result is one of the worst things town could ever do, especially when its obvious you are lying about it (which it was). If you were wrong, it would have moved us to about D4 with all scum alive. Its bad play, period. I will lynch for bad play always.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 932, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 922, reinoe wrote:Also RainbowDash' behavior was negative utility. Did everything in her power to mislynch townies.

Says the person who obviously was lying about being a cop... I read you 100% correct there. Anti-town and lying. I sure will do everything in my power to lynch those who I am confident are fakeclaiming, and those who refuse to answer questions.

This game wasn't approved for balance. It publicly was stated as such. NRG may have let it be ran, but Tierce said it wasn't balanced.

reinoe wrote:

What you did was way worse. If anyone is getting blacklisted from this game it should be you (and I am doing such - encourage everyone here to blacklist reione too). Lying about a result is one of the worst things town could ever do, especially when its obvious you are lying about it (which it was). If you were wrong, it would have moved us to about D4 with all scum alive. Its bad play, period. I will lynch for bad play always.

Rainbowdash is serving up some bittercakes with a sourgrapes syrup on top. Tell me more about your apparent quest to mislynch town day after day after day. Are you sure you didn't get a mafia traitor role pm? Be honest, the game is over now. :lol:

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by reinoe »

In the background you can see the town celebrating victory. In the foreground is an immature Rainbowdash, sulking at her impotence and inability to scumhunt...

Selkie
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Peabody »

What were the night actions for the cahp, out of curiosity?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

In post 933, reinoe wrote:Rainbowdash is serving up some bittercakes with a sourgrapes syrup on top. Tell me more about your apparent quest to mislynch town day after day after day. Are you sure you didn't get a mafia traitor role pm? Be honest, the game is over now. :lol:

So you had one read right (remember you thought the other PRs were scum)... and made a bad fakeclaim that should have gotten you lynched. Keep thinking you did the right thing. All I know is you got lucky and I read you perfectly that the claim was made up.

You also should have been modkilled for your "bah" post too, no clue why mod didn't do that.

Peabody wrote:What were the night actions for the cahp, out of curiosity?

Im guessing Boon N1, Cerberus N2. More confident of N2 one with the immediate "Cerberus is town" claim to open the day.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

Clusk investigated cerberus
I was dumb and investigated reinoe to see if he was bussing.
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

I didn't get Clusk's investigation until D2. :lol:
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Wake1 »

The alt slip did not help one bit. I was trying to appear as if I haven't been playing Mafia for years. Work was insane at that time, too, so it was impossible.

Would you like any advice on modding games, Fuzzy?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 373, Wake1 wrote:I am currently a jittery zombie because I was up yesterday all Day, working all night for twelve hours straight, and now I have to keep working until 5pm tonight. Can't see straight, and seeing double. Have to drive 45 minutes in this condition soon. Not sure if I should replace out or stay in this game.

In post 395, Wake1 wrote:Well, I just sprained my ankle because I've got too many plates in the air.
Fuzzy, I'd like to replace out and give someone else a chance.
Normally I wouldn't because I'm within my game limit, but I've been hit incredibly hard with work, and it's starting to take a vicious toll on my health. Sorry guys.

In post 400, Wake1 wrote:
In post 397, reinoe wrote:
In post 395, Wake1 wrote:Well, I just sprained my ankle because I've got too many plates in the air.
Fuzzy, I'd like to replace out and give someone else a chance.
Normally I wouldn't because I'm within my game limit, but I've been hit incredibly hard with work, and it's starting to take a vicious toll on my health. Sorry guys.

Get well soon.

I'm currently 46 hours without sleep, taking up as much work in health care as I can. Overtime helps pay off my bills/etc. I look like a raccoon with my eyes; I never knew they could hurt so badly from lack of sleep. Whether Town or Scum in this game, I just can't commit to another game right now, and I should really take a break from games in general in order to rebalance my life and health.

I remember this now.

Yeah, my health was downspiraling from all the work, stress, and little sleep.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:39 am

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 925, TobyLoby wrote:Yeah good game Evil and Ruff. Why sk claim by the way?

Because I just didn't care. I knew it was a horrible idea that would get me lynched. However, I wasn't able to rise above the tainted spot I took over. No one was town reading me despite the effort I was putting into the game (besides RD). There was really no movement towards lynching anyone else. I was fairly certain that I was going to get lynched. RD gave me a chance to put one more day behind me, but I wasn't in a good mood at the time. I came close to denying that I was scum and making a vig claim, but I erased that post and claimed sk. If I had been in a better mood, I probably would have fought it out. For anyone interested, this completed game brings my scumiserable streak up to 80% scum this year. I don't enjoy scum roles in the best of times. Continually drawing them just saps my morale and will to play.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Belisarius »

We should hydra, you and I. I love being scum and find towngames boring and unrewarding
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Hostile Intent »

Note to self: always lynch The Rufflig.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Saki »

wait what did i even do
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Hostile Intent
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Hostile Intent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Hostile Intent »

I could ask myself that question. Plebian.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:10 pm

Post by N »

GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”