EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 920, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 860, Carcalilly wrote:In this edition of carca's bus ride takes way to long: counting how much of Eevee's posts is just fluff.

- excuseable because it's your first post
- extremely generic comment
- really sweet, but still
-see 278
-extremley generic comment #2
- dramatically generic comment #3
- self explanatory

- generous but doesn't have that much to offer

I feel like you're taking this extremely casually, like youre speaking to people on some friendly Minecraft server. Is this how you always treat your games? How many have you played? By no means do I want to attack your sweet and friendly attitude but the reality of this game is that it can be grueling in the fact that you win it by psychology cracking people open.

I WILL go over the rest of your substantial posts, that's a promise on my gravestone, just let me eat a snack first because I just got home. I just needed to get these out of the way first and display the numbers, or so they say.
Has ELA answered this yet? I'd like to speak on it myself

Havent yet thanks for reposting it just awoke from a 15 hour nap
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:52 pm

1) it really depends on the other people involved. Im used to everyone being immediately aggressive and pushing things really quickly so here is a change of pace. Though it also throws off my natural scum detector.

2) god ive lost count of how many games ive played. Not a ton here but on my main site....god im probably around 5-6 digits. Ive never gotten the nerve to host here tbh.
3) and yes i know to win you need to crack deep into some brains. The thing is humans dont like being psychologically read. So you need them to feel comfortable.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:02 pm

In post 868, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 388, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 376, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 305, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 303, Carcalilly wrote:Gamma is NOT scum
tbh i agree with you on this
Eevee, what are your thoughts on the game as a whole?
i think its going rather well, havent seen much that pings scum yet, everyone seems friendly too
Valid opinion. Laced with something that's both confusing and off. What's "well"? Its amusing to read? Well because people are nice? Well because it seems like we're solving the game? Because of valuable discussion? Its so vague.

Ok, but anything that seems odd? Nothing at all? How about town reads? Is there anyone that's particularly good? Friendly is good but is that the only thing you noticed?

What I'm saying is that this is one of the most simplistic ways to answer that question.
In post 392, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 299, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 112, bob3141 wrote:
In post 80, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 79, Elements wrote:I'm starting to realise my game play is heavily influenced by my mood.
this happens to me too. it is an emotional game tbh

so what mood are you in now then :P

Im in the mood to vote some up.

VOTE: Eve
I actually really like this post

i also like this post, though my meta probably wont work as well here as it does on PS! but i can still try it out
Gamma is excused for liking the post but the "like post" sheep is out of place because you're being voted. What about being voted for is appealing to you? Do you agree that you need to post more content?
Is the meta relevant? Would it help us read you? You kind of just dropped this completely after a while.
In post 745, EeveeLution Army wrote:VOTE: davesaz

Also townreads on gamma, carcalilly, tchill13. I wont be lynching them so dont ask me too.
Would it be too much to ask why. Particularly on the davesaz vote.

The rest of your posts consist of relevant, but minimal setup spec. It's the majority of what you end up commenting about. Why not comment about the
players
or what's actually going on? Part of me wants to believe that you're new to this whole thing, part of me thinks it's scummy as fuck. If pushing you will help you to try just a little bit harder, it'll be worth it. Prove me wrong. Please.
1) i mean well as in its smooth and natural progression.
2) i have a very simple rule: people who townread me are normally scum. Because my methods arent always the most sane. Though like i said it might not work as well here. I don't mind being lynched. Staying cool under pressure keeps your mind clear to find flaws.

3) i didnt like daves posts that much. Specifically the fact he seemed to push a couple people including gamma without really tossing a lynch out or finishing the conversation.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:03 pm

In post 880, profii wrote:Let's go ISO by ISO and provide a short summary of each player because I'm bored and I feel like I haven't really analysed this game in any substantial way yet

I feel like some of these will be easier than others but what the hell...

1 Kop:
I'm surprised about his interest about my RVS vote, probs NAI though
Notable comment that he expects more than 1 NK
Naked vote on roster - note to self check later as this out of context when in ISO mode

2. Billy Pilgrim
Hehe liverpool fans on top of the player list - I'd lol if I was #3 (or jjd)
I get the carcass vote in context of first few pages
I also like that he retracts upon explanation
Note to self double check the supposed carca pm slip thing, assume negative due to no press but curious anyway...
Note to self - check why billy might like JJD

3.Cliff Booth
The main thing from this ISO is I wonder what I was close about Hopkirk with.. Cliff?

4. Rick Dalton
I have a way to read Rick which says town so far, wont be revealing my secrets here

5. Sharon Tate
Largely inactive. Did google the real sharon tate and read about her murder, you learn something new every day

6. Hectic
Miller claim, I'll make a call on this when some conflicting wagons and stuff make hectic pick a side. For now its irrelevenant
Interesting that he says I have picked guessed his alignment previously...

Eevee
My gut feeling is we do not see things in a similar way, is that AI? Unsure so far

Gamma
I dunno, always struggle to read gamma:(

Tired now. More later

It depends. How do you see things?
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by profii »

I think we were up to here when I made that post. I was literally flicking through ISOs as quick as possible and I was falling asleep so let's see what I was thinking haha
as i mentioned I can never read him, I put him in the 'town until he suggests otherwise' kind of sorting pile but i wouldnt make a bold statement until i was really sure so we differ i guess but it's minor
In post 308, EeveeLution Army wrote:idm day 1 its just not always as entertaining. but its still a part of the game
I actually like day 1, so much so I am always wary of people who say they dont...
In post 388, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 376, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Eevee, what are your thoughts on the game as a whole?
i think its going rather well, havent seen much that pings scum yet, everyone seems friendly too
to be fair i agree with that.

In post 389, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 291, Hectic wrote:
In post 282, Cliff Booth wrote:Hectic. Name 5 or more normal/non-bastard roles. all but one of which aren't your role, and one that is. Randomize the order. I want to see if I'm right about you.
Bulletproof Jester
Survivor Miller
Lynchproof Lyncher
Town Bus Driver
Mafia Day Vigilante
In post 283, Elements wrote: irl. Unless you know to the contrary?
I remember specific examples of him doing it as town for sure, but can't actually specifically remember him doing it as mafia. I feel like he has done so though.

interesting how all are different factions, idk how to take this information though. nice list though
i didnt know what you meant by different factions but i kinda glossed over the roles, i dont even know what some of them are so I guess I just noted in my brain that you know that stuff and i dont really consider it too much in my play...
In post 392, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 299, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 112, bob3141 wrote:
In post 80, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 79, Elements wrote:I'm starting to realise my game play is heavily influenced by my mood.
this happens to me too. it is an emotional game tbh

so what mood are you in now then :P

Im in the mood to vote some up.

VOTE: Eve
I actually really like this post

i also like this post, though my meta probably wont work as well here as it does on PS! but i can still try it out
i didnt like it sorry :(
In post 745, EeveeLution Army wrote:VOTE: davesaz

Also townreads on gamma, carcalilly, tchill13. I wont be lynching them so dont ask me too.
I have no beef with Dave
In post 747, EeveeLution Army wrote:Also i lowkey think there is a vig
I'd probably not have said that
In post 753, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 738, davesaz wrote:Which is my point. Don’t prematurely lock anyone.
You mean townlock right?

In post 715, davesaz wrote:
In post 712, Elements wrote:Are we talking about setup now?
Preferably not. I like to focus on play thanks.

Cant we do both~?
Not a fan of setup spec this early, that's part of the day 1 fun, it's still pretty pure in that respect.
In post 821, EeveeLution Army wrote:Inspecting a miller claim is wasting the inspect, just decide if you believe it not
and to be fair this is correct too

so on the whole I feel like we just approach the game differently. dont think it will be a problem unless you get all scummy but it was just an observation...
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 898, Elements wrote:bob, who's your current vote on and would you be willing to join us on roster?

I think the rooster wagon is just a bad wagon. Cant see any justification for it even gettign to 3 votes let alone 5. Or how you tried to push it 6.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 931, bob3141 wrote:
In post 898, Elements wrote:bob, who's your current vote on and would you be willing to join us on roster?

I think the rooster wagon is just a bad wagon. Cant see any justification for it even gettign to 3 votes let alone 5. Or how you tried to push it 6.
This is a 21 player game. A wagon of 5 is not pressure.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 927, EeveeLution Army wrote:1) it really depends on the other people involved. Im used to everyone being immediately aggressive and pushing things really quickly so here is a change of pace. Though it also throws off my natural scum detector.

2) god ive lost count of how many games ive played. Not a ton here but on my main site....god im probably around 5-6 digits. Ive never gotten the nerve to host here tbh.
3) and yes i know to win you need to crack deep into some brains. The thing is humans dont like being psychologically read. So you need them to feel comfortable.
Now for my input, I generally recall ELA as a decent scumhunter but I think on mafiascum specifically she can be a bit sociable beyond what dome might seem normal? Idk that's my impressions
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:56 pm

Post by profii »

In post 932, Elements wrote:

agreed... tbh I'd encourage some wagons, roster or otherwise as that will help the game sort itself out a bit.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 933, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 927, EeveeLution Army wrote:1) it really depends on the other people involved. Im used to everyone being immediately aggressive and pushing things really quickly so here is a change of pace. Though it also throws off my natural scum detector.

Now for my input, I generally recall ELA as a decent scumhunter but I think on mafiascum specifically she can be a bit sociable beyond what dome might seem normal? Idk that's my impressions
We're all a "bit sociable" but that's not exactly the word I would use. I'd use "lax"
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:58 am

Im still "decent" its just over time ive both gotten more gutheavy-reads and still can have a hard time putting thoughts to paper. Especially when a game goes fast. Its kinda why mafiascum interests me. I can actually think things through just a little more. But i need to learn some more of the meta and how people function here. Its easier to read someone when they dont know you're watching.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:03 am

In post 935, Carcalilly wrote:

We're all a "bit sociable" but that's not exactly the word I would use. I'd use "lax"
I'm always a fan of the dramatics one would say. When its a tough 1v1 in lylo and both players push back and forth. I love being in a 1v1. I don't like being the confirmed. I know games rarely get to that state but when they do my heart races and pounds like a million bunnies.

But to answer you question, im a little lax yeah. But thats more of a sense of calm before a storm.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:05 am

Also for me rosters last post was three days ago. No point kicking a dead chicken. See what the sub does and push someone who's actually gonna speak back.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:09 am

In post 836, davesaz wrote:I don't like Hectic dropping out like that.
Lots of slots in prod range.
Fake claims are
fun
but don't really help solve.
Setup spec in a closed game before any flips seems pointless at best, and harmful is more likely.

VOTE: rosterfoster seems like a good place to poke, for now.
It is no longer a good place imo,

Also to everyone voting them, if they come back you can always get back on, hell id probably join you if they dont have a good reason.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:12 am

In post 302, Skellen wrote:Ok, reading 12 pages for a start is also something new I guess. Will just go on with what stuck to me.

Hectic is hard to read with this memeing behaviour, however I feel a townie mindset is recognizable between all this. I felt particularly in the beginning he tried to sort some players and his votes looked to me like they a had a constructive intention. I guess.

YAG is also giving me kind of positive vibes. More for the development of her thought process on Hectic after him trying to sneak into the town-bloc thing, I feel like scum wouldn't really bother to share this doubt.

Don't like Elements so far. He is one of the top posters here which makes him look quite active but most his posts feel hollow/don't contribute much at all. VOTE: Elements
This slots v/la also ends today. With this being the more important of the two. I would like to see their first thoughts on everything as a whole but maybe first the last 5 pages first.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:14 am

In post 934, profii wrote:

agreed... tbh I'd encourage some wagons, roster or otherwise as that will help the game sort itself out a bit.

Id prefer otherwise tbh. As it stands a roster flip probably wont be very useful anyway. Since partners might have jumped on to bus a flaker. Or he could just be town who got busy.

Anyone know if hes site-gone or just game-gone?
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:20 am

In post 870, davesaz wrote:
In post 389, EeveeLution Army wrote:interesting how all are different factions, idk how to take this information though. nice list though
This post completely overlooked that the list it was replying to included zero valid roles. :lol:

Sorry- im still not 100% used to having a "normal" set of roles. Mainsite has basically anything viable in os/cs styled games except a few exceptions(ofc it still has to be balanced)
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Seeking replacement for Skellen
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:39 am

In post 943, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Seeking replacement for Skellen
Huh. O.k than
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:41 am

In post 590, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 585, Carcalilly wrote:I almost forgot you were here. Do you agree with us or just saw someone else do it and thought, why not?
The latter

I should add I have only really skimmed the thread.

Yeah this is coming up on 72. Only 5 hours left before this is proded.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 921, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 864, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 862, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 858, Carcalilly wrote:hey Tchill look buddy ol' man you're a great asset to this game but within the whole YAG vs Tchill thing I have to side with the latter.
Honestly your last couple of posts were good. I town binned him because I felt like he came into an inactive game and started trying to sort, but this puts that into question. Why don't you think it's enough to read him red?
Precisely why you town binned him. This is one interaction between another player that didn't sit good, but there's a lot of other interactions (that I haven't looked into fully
yet
, mind you) that are pretty good at plain level looking.
I might change my mind after digging deeper because I have yet to know what's actually there, but I have to finish my other thoughts before I loose them.
You know this might have a point, a scum in another game got pretty far doing what YAG has done at replace in
Did you mean YAG or tchill? Because I think that both myself and Lilly were talking about tchill here. I know I was.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I re-read tchill's iso. On second read, the opening isn't that great. Then immediately after his catch-up he highlights YAG's posts and starts pushing her. Problem is that as he completed his catch-up he was confused how anyone was getting anything AI from it, but then his push of YAG lasted a number of pages and was a read he was trying to push. Don't know why if it was worth pushing that hard it didn't jump out at him during his catch-up. I also agree with Lilly's analysis of his original post shading YAG, I just re-analyzed the opening and it wasn't as remarkable. I think it just contrasted in real time because everyone seemed to be posting jokey type content, so his content contrasted that, but it wasn't all that substantive.

VOTE: tchill
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:08 am

Post by profii »

In post 941, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 934, profii wrote:

Id prefer otherwise tbh. As it stands a roster flip probably wont be very useful anyway. Since partners might have jumped on to bus a flaker. Or he could just be town who got busy.

Anyone know if hes site-gone or just game-gone?
roster has made some posts though so i'd rather we build up a bit of a wagon and when he gets prodded he comes in to a situation where there is a need to deal with stuff rather than just go 'oh yeah hey that guy is probably scum see you in 5 days'
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:10 am

I guess but still it seems like a waste of time. What are your plans if he does get subbed?
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--