Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Jacket »

I said your case is bullshit and called you scum for it. Keep crying about it.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Three »

In post 925, Jacket wrote:I said your case is bullshit and called you scum for it. Keep crying about it.
No, you didn't. You cried and screamed and made multiple personal attacks against me for even suggesting you could be scum. I wasn't even voting for you and you still lost your god damn mind. You don't get to back out of that now.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Jacket »

That was probably too harsh. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but as part of this game I cannot assume good intentions on everyone's part by default. You have continued to make illogical and even outright dishonest arguments for me being scum and ignored everything that contradicts your reasoning while continuing to repeat the same bad arguments ad nauseam. I find it hard to believe someone who is actually trying to solve the game could believe the things you do. And nothing right now tells me you aren't flailing scum who's getting emotional in the hopes of using it to escape elimination.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Jacket »

Last I checked, you're the one who's doing the self vote and AtE routine while complaining about the game. But I'm the one crying and screaming.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by Jacket »

You know what? This isn't worth it. I was perfectly okay talking about the rest of the game and ignoring you until you came in. You're just baiting me to try to rile me up again. I'm done with you.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Three »

In post 927, Jacket wrote:That was probably too harsh. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but as part of this game I cannot assume good intentions on everyone's part by default. You have continued to make illogical and even outright dishonest arguments for me being scum and ignored everything that contradicts your reasoning while continuing to repeat the same bad arguments ad nauseam. I find it hard to believe someone who is actually trying to solve the game could believe the things you do. And nothing right now tells me you aren't flailing scum who's getting emotional in the hopes of using it to escape elimination.
I literally never ignored anything. You keep claiming I do but I answered every single statement and gave leeway to say what could be possible town explanations. You responded by screaming and calling me names. Apologizing now to save face now that you're being called out on your horrible behavior doesn't mean shit to me.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 929, Jacket wrote:You know what? This isn't worth it. I was perfectly okay talking about the rest of the game and ignoring you until you came in. You're just baiting me to try to rile me up again. I'm done with you.
There are players who scumhunt by riling people up. It's a playstyle thing which can be frustrating but is unavoidable.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Three »

In post 928, Jacket wrote:Last I checked, you're the one who's doing the self vote and AtE routine while complaining about the game. But I'm the one crying and screaming.
Pretty obvious this doesn't reflect reality.
In post 929, Jacket wrote:You know what? This isn't worth it. I was perfectly okay talking about the rest of the game and ignoring you until you came in. You're just baiting me to try to rile me up again. I'm done with you.
What do I even get out of riling you up here? You keep accusing me of being illogical and arguing and bad faith then immediately do exactly what you're accusing me of. Do you not realize how much this just looks like projection?
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by RH9 »

I advise that you both take a break. I don't want you guys both so riled up because of each other.

v/la every weekend

Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:15 pm

Post by Three »

I mean there isn't much left to do today IMO. I keep trying to gauge what everyone thinks of the game state and I keep getting contradictory answers. I say vote me and Vig Jacket and I get told no because we could both be town. So I say ok, then let's vote within the PoE that leaves then and I get told no because me and Jacket could be scum. The game state is just halted at this point.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:16 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 934, Three wrote:I mean there isn't much left to do today IMO. I keep trying to gauge what everyone thinks of the game state and I keep getting contradictory answers. I say vote me and Vig Jacket and I get told no because we could both be town. So I say ok, then let's vote within the PoE that leaves then and I get told no because me and Jacket could be scum. The game state is just halted at this point.
I kind of agree on the last sentence. I guess that everything is a possibility. Other than Jacket, who do you think is likely scum?

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by RH9 »

Though, I am still highly against the idea of vigging Jacket.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 936, RH9 wrote:Though, I am still highly against the idea of vigging Jacket.
It seems like a waste.

v/la every weekend

RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by RH9 »

My recommendation for Vig is to shoot their SRs not somebody else's SRs or just don't shoot.

v/la every weekend

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:59 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Honestly I'm checking out unfortunately VOTE: jacket

If Three's right hooray, if not we can Speedrun this thing into the ground and move onto a game that doesn't devolve into shitflinging.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:46 am

Post by Looker »

VOTE: Three E-1
Unless RCE would like to join me on RH9 and split wagons?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 940, Looker wrote:VOTE: Three E-1
Unless RCE would like to join me on RH9 and split wagons?
...I think this was hammer and not E-1.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:16 am

Post by Greeting »

The votes on
Three
were:
Jacket
Three
Greeting
(E-2),
Scorpious
(E-1),
Looker
(Hammer)

I didn’t see any posts that would show that any of the players above withdrew their votes.

I think this is a mistake that wouldn’t have happened if vote counts this game were posted regularly, were accurate and reliable. Unfortunately, this is not the case.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Looker »

In post 842, Cook wrote:
vc
Three (2): Jacket, Three
RH9 (2): Greeting, Scorpious

Looker (1): Nathann

With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.
(expired on 2021-12-26 22:14:02) remains.

Fixed the deadlines – they're added back to the VCs.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Looker »

Spoiler: Never mind
In post 849, Greeting wrote:
In post 824, Three wrote:
In post 809, Greeting wrote:
In post 806, Three wrote:There's so much to respond to and unpack but I'll have to get to it later when I have time. Right now I just want to go over the concept of this game supposedly being solved.

So for whatever wild reason, I'm being lead to believe that Scorpius, Jacket, and myself are likely all town. That seems to be the consensus right now, correct?

So with have three consensus town reads, and RC as our IC. That leaves only five players left, two of which are scum and one of which is SK. However, we also have a Vig, and likely a Cop as well. If the town reads are correct, we win by claiming today, and even if we decide against claiming the PoE is so ridiculously small that we still just win.

The PoE in this case is Greeting/Looker/Nathann/RH9/STD. Jacket thinks RH9 is town, and I'm fairly certain Nathann is town. Which leaves the hero solve as Greeting/Looker/STD, who all have had suspicion this game as it is anyway. Looker would be my first choice in this case, since I think Strange looks worse today than he did Day 1, he was the most suspicious out of PoE Day 1, and Looker upon replacing in isn't looking particularly townie.

If you guys are actually confident that Scorpius, Jacket, and I are all town, this kind of has to be the route we take here.
Okay, so firstly - who said or even suggested that this game is solved? You say "supposedly" which implies that it has been said before, but I see no such statement from anyone.

Secondly, I am not sure what consensus you're referring to. The only player I definitely think is town is
Nathann
Scorpious
and
Jacket
are definitely edging towards the townie side, but I do not include either in my townreads. If you're mentioning a consensus, then please explain to me how you think it came by and what is it exactly.

Finally, when it comes to suspicion on me - the only person who ever majorly suspected and questioned me in this game is
Jacket
. They haven't made it clear what their position on me is as of now. Why would I be included in a list with
StrangeMatter
and
Save_The_Dragons
who both have been suspected by various players? I mean, you're free to point at players who you think is scum as you like, but you're implying that this list is supported by the opinions of others, yet I see no other support.

This doesn't feel like a genuine way of thinking. There's so many holes in this.
You know a lot of the questions you ask me could be answered if you just...read the game. This is the second time I've had to say this now.
If you’re going to keep dodging questions claiming they’ve been answered, without even pointing where, then I’ll VOTE: Three. I’ve had a lot of patience for your shady behavior and so far have always been giving you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps this approach was wrong.

Sorry
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Looker »

All the fuckin bold shit threw me off
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Looker »

In post 872, Scorpious wrote:Three seems unnecessarily hostile.

That’s why I asked if it was an alt. Which was promptly ignored.

I’m ok with pressure here

VOTE: Three
In post 873, Scorpious wrote:That’s E-2 btw
I'm guessing it threw Scorpious off as well, because this vote came after yours
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Three »

Almost changed my vote in time. Damn.

Enjoy the free win Jacket.
Three
Three
Goon
Three
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Three »

Well unless the Vig decides to listen to scum again I guess.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Looker »

In post 948, Three wrote:Well unless the Vig decides to listen to scum again I guess.
Listen to which scum saying what?

Return to “Completed Open Games”