Open 559:Diffusion of Power - Game Over!

Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Burning Crystal »

Conftown are harder to mislynch than obvious town..

That night 2 kill was pretty what the fuck...

Can you explain that?
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by bjc »

Is that when they killed shaded?
"
I am literally panicking right now because
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Yeah.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

THE LAB 4 is live!
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by bjc »

Strange indeed.

Lynch boro and then doc, win.
"
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:46 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

In post 950, Burning Crystal wrote:Conftown are harder to mislynch than obvious town..

That night 2 kill was pretty what the fuck...

Can you explain that?

indeed, so why wasn't bjc targetted on n2 considering we all thought he was cleared at that point?
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:51 am

Post by bjc »

In post 925, Micc wrote:
Votecount 6.02

BoroPhil (2) : Prof Fridays, bjc
Docthorr (1) : BoroPhil

Not Voting (3) : Burning Crystal, Docthorr, insanity018

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to Lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline
: The deadline for Day 6 will be at 10:00 AM CST on July 25th, which is in (expired on 2014-07-25 10:00:00).

Notes
:
Burning Crystal is on V/LA until the 18th
Docthorr is on V/LA until the 19th

Interesting.

Doc is nowhere to be found, insanity playing careful...
Boro doesn't believe his partner can win so he wants to kill his guy off first and then leave me, insanity, and BC alive tomorrow to try and pull off the win. Knowing BC's play this game I wouldn't doubt he could pull it off, but why does he vote doc if he's so sure I'm scum?

Again: it couldn't be any more obvious. It became obvious after lynching elk. Hell I kind of pointed it out here:
In post 626, bjc wrote:And I will say that the push on Elk does, at least right now, seem scum-manipulated. Or should I say the reluctance to lynch Doctor.

How many times can someone voice a willingness to lynch Doc yet want to lynch Prof or Elk? Especially knowing that the reasoning behind lynching them is somewhat obscure.

In post 627, bjc wrote:It is very concerning that people are avoiding the Doc lynch when nearly everyone has agreed that Doc would be a goo d lynch.

This is what I was talking about. Boro was one who said lynching doc was a good play but went after elk because he lurked too much.

You really shouldn't have to pressure vote someone past day one. I wish you guys would open your eyes or sheep me/prof for the win. Prof saw the above when I posted it too.

I really don't have much to say other than what I've said already. No big walls because my laptop is back at home. You have until Thursday before I'm completely without WiFi until next Sunday. Step on it people.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:53 am

Post by bjc »

If we lynch boro today, doc stands no chance tomorrow. This is why he wants to lynch doc.
If we lynch doc today, prof does tonight. No way he leaves prof with me. BC and insanity are easier to sway against me. This would be the second worse option...
We lynch !e today and lose the game or unnecessarily no lynch.
Game lost.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:57 am

Post by bjc »

In post 635, Prof Fridays wrote:You know what?

UNVOTE: Docthorr

VOTE: theelkspeaks

I'm fine with either. If bjc wants to swap his vote, too, to get this over with, I'm not gonna stop it. But frankly everyone else is being slow.

Main reason I voted elk. I can only do so much, at some point people just don't follow my logic or don't listen to anyone else's logic (Titus Titus Titus titus ).

That's the post that did me in.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:02 am

Post by bjc »

In post 604, BoroPhil wrote:

These were USUX's scum reads. One of [elk, insanity, doc] is surely scum as like you say, scum tend to have one of their buddies in their lists.

elk/doc is where I'm leaning.

having said that, I don't think your case on doc is much of a case - analysing nightkills is always WIFOM and only the fact he was continuously in his lynchpool makes me think one of them will be scum.

then it comes down to who looks the scummiest, more PoE than anything - since insanity looks town - Elk just hasn't got involved, looks like typical lurking scum to me (although admittedly Doc isn't much better, 15 v 20 posts or something?
he leans on elk and doc with good certainty but in the very same post attempts to discredit the case on doc.

I mean... What more do you guys want? Analyzing why I haven't been killed yet is bullshit. Apparently it's not bullshit when it fits your agenda, right boro?
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:03 am

Post by bjc »

That stuff on elk is laughable and precisely why we shouldn't have allowed him to have been lynched.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:25 am

Post by BoroPhil »

and suddenly bjc starts making proper posts. did touch a nerve?
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 am

Post by BoroPhil »

all people have to do is look at the facts, and analyse things properly. you weren't ever being pro-town ever since your d1 self-vote. and after that you've tried to present this image of not giving a fuck, whereas you've actually been deliberately scuppering town at every turn. it's so transparent now - and here you realise you are in trouble, and suddenly you go all serious.

Prof/Sal has had an absolute nightmare all game, so I'm not surprised he is following you. you've been having a go at Titus all game, and while none of us have played well, he has at least stood up to some of your shit. I think deep down he knows you are scum.
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:37 am

Post by bjc »

Keep trying, it still feels fake. You're lucky BC is still alive, as if we lose it's mostly because she failed to set bias aside.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:58 am

Post by bjc »

In post 962, BoroPhil wrote:all people have to do is look at the facts, and analyse things properly. you weren't ever being pro-town ever since your d1 self-vote. and after that you've tried to present this image of not giving a fuck, whereas you've actually been deliberately scuppering town at every turn. it's so transparent now - and here you realise you are in trouble, and suddenly you go all serious.

Prof/Sal has had an absolute nightmare all game, so I'm not surprised he is following you. you've been having a go at Titus all game, and while none of us have played well, he has at least stood up to some of your shit. I think deep down he knows you are scum.

-ignores everything I brought up against him
-attacks me, not the argument
-continues cozying up to Titus because the only way he's winning is through Titus, who's yet to show the ability to set her bias/ego aside to cooperate with people in my position.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:58 am

Post by bjc »

Prof will see this instantly as confirmation that it's boro and doc.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Doc's on V/LA, so that's why he's mia. But, yeah, Boro/Doc scum.

THE LAB 4 is live!
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:34 am

Post by bjc »

"All you have to do is look at the facts.... You weren't ever being pro town since your day one self vote."

Let's see...

In post 475, BoroPhil wrote:Well townreads are
ShadedMelee
Young and Beautiful (assumed conftown)
Burning Crystal
bjc (probable conftown)

In post 552, BoroPhil wrote:BC - bjc has to be conftown doesn't he?

Sala cleared him, so either Sala and bjc are scum together or bjc is town. surely scum wouldn't run the risk of outing two of them like that?

In post 568, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 553, Burning Crystal wrote:
BoroPhil, why are you asking if bjc must be conftown?
There's no remaining cop clear on him so no, he does not. Sal revoked her claim to have checked bjc. I just explained WHY I pushed Sal there.

Sal could engage in that gambit for a multitude of reasons as either alignment. It needs more pressing.

Right now, this head is content to sit back for awhile and watch the wagons work.

~Titus

This head is VLA until Tuesday. My other head has carte blance to do whatever, but I will skype from time to time with him. Don't think you're sneaking ANYTHING past me.

because it's quite clear you want to go after him and I couldn't work out why considering he was conftown. which he obviously isn't now.

which changes things a lot - but more in sala's case than bjc's I would say

In post 591, BoroPhil wrote:I'll eat my hat if scum isn't in [elk, doc, Prof]

Insanity is the towniest of the other 3, BC not far behind. bjc is a bit of a wild card and has gone a bit quiet today but I'm still pretty confident he is town.

In post 682, BoroPhil wrote:2 years on mafiascum and I didn't know what popcorn was.

I'm a doc.

I think I'm at:

SCUM
Prof
Doc
Bjc
BC
Insanity
TOWN

So Prof goes next?

You only started calling me scum when you had no other options, not because I became scummier. It was either calling me scum or trying to call insanity, or BC scum. That's would be a death sentence.

He tried injisting me and prof were or that it was prof and doc, but that was killed by the not guilty.

It also males sense why she was tsrgeted/scum no killed. If he thought I was gonna wifom it or rebel against the plan they kill the cop and win the game when I'm lynched. If the kill is blocked, they can push the "bjc no killed" angle. It's a win/win for scum really...

I don't see why we're will dicking around but I'm not surprised as a lot of people on this site prefrrr that crap.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:37 am

Post by bjc »

In post 964, bjc wrote:
In post 962, BoroPhil wrote:all people have to do is look at the facts, and analyse things properly. you weren't ever being pro-town ever since your d1 self-vote. and after that you've tried to present this image of not giving a fuck, whereas you've actually been deliberately scuppering town at every turn. it's so transparent now - and here you realise you are in trouble, and suddenly you go all serious.

-ignores everything I brought up against him
-attacks me, not the argument
-continues cozying up to Titus because the only way he's winning is through Titus, who's yet to show the ability to set her bias/ego aside to cooperate with people in my position.
-attempt to discredit a confirmed town member

Quoted for emphasis and to add a point I left off last time
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:44 am

Post by BoroPhil »

so I called you conftown because Sala had cleared you.

I then had Prof as scummier than you, but then he was cleared.

So, you then go to the top of the list with doc.

and the inconsistency is where?

what arguments do you think I am ignoring?

saying that I am cosying up to Titus is so rich it's untrue, you are practically near the top of Prof's large intestine.
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:34 am

Post by BoroPhil »

In post 478, Salamence20 wrote:Yeah, I'm D1 cop. BJC you are free to sheep forever and ever.

<3

VOTE: USUX

In post 488, Micc wrote:
Another night, another death.

ShadedMelee,
Town Cop
was killed Night 2.

It is now Day 3.

Votecount 3.00

Not Voting (9) : BoroPhil, Young and Beautiful, Hershey Kiss, Burning Crystal, Docthorr, bjc, theelkspeaks, insanity018, Salamence20

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch or No Lynch.

Deadline
: The deadline for Day 3 will be at 10:00 PM CST on July 4th, which is in (expired on 2014-07-04 22:00:00).

In post 490, bjc wrote:Hershey, Doc, and BC all die and I'm pretty sure it's game over. I need to read D1 real quick to confirm.

bjc, why did you survive this night? Why did Shaded die?

and your first post the next day is typical of your reads - Doc in the middle, but pick others that you can lynch. But when push comes to shove, you are off Doc as quick as you can when you see an opportunity. elk yesterday, me today.
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:15 am

Post by bjc »

O rly?

Because it's not like I've tried pretty fucking hard to lynch doc at all. You're stretching real hard here.

Why haven't I died? I don't care to dwell on that.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
BoroPhil
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
BoroPhil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by BoroPhil »

In post 541, bjc wrote:
vote: Doctor

In post 636, bjc wrote:
vote: elk

How many fucks I give if he flips town:

lim 1/X
X-> infinity

That's how many fucks will be given.

In post 899, bjc wrote:
vote: doctor

I'm ready to finish this game.

In post 909, bjc wrote:
vote: boro

tried so hard, but can't actually bring yourself to do it?

I think earlier in the game you would have been happy to bus him, maybe even yesterday, and certainly today. but as soon as you sniff an opportunity to get off him, you grab it with both hands.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by insanity018 »

^What do you think of bjc's play on Day 1 then?

Proper post incoming.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by insanity018 »

In post 973, insanity018 wrote:^What do you think of bjc's play on Day 1 then?

Specifically referring to the fact he was hard pushing Doctorr towards the end.

Return to “Completed Open Games”