Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Send to the Trial 2.6PlusJOYED (5)Titus;Vecna;Marashu;Pickaxe Pete; Noraa;

Nosferatu (4)PlusJOYED;Tayl0r Swift;DrippingGoofball;Gypyx;

Not Voting (3) EddieFenix; viywern;Fidget;

DrippingGoofball (1)Nosferatu;

With 13 alive, you need 7 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2020-10-04 09:09:09) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 972, Fidget wrote:
In post 969, Vecna wrote:
In post 959, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 956, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 955, PlusJOYED wrote:tbh noraa im not feeling this game so much; I'm not vibing with this player list really and can't read these peeps very well at all. I think it's nos based off gut, but if you choose to elim me I won't mind.
vibe with me here plus, why are you town and what posts of nos pinged you as scum?
i think that theres at least 1 maf in the gladiate, since I think maf choosing gladiate makes sense. I know im town so its a 50/50 but I lean nos off gut because sending dgb in for the maf slot is a bad idea
but sending in nos would be a great idea? how bad do you think his teammates are playing?
I agree in that I have no idea what logic Plus is using there but it does feel like he believes in some kind of logic.

I still see no evidence for Nos being scum but I am worried Plus may be town and I'm being somewhat obtuse to townpings from him today due to his terrible day one.

If that is the case, DGB is also probably town for pointing them out. Well, less "pointing them out", more saying they are there but not explaining past that.
You mean scum whiteknighting, right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: DGB
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: PlusJoyed

I dno. You seem to be insinuating something without actually saying it fidget.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 976, Vecna wrote:You mean scum whiteknighting, right?
Hmph, maybe.

Either way I can't choose DGB so if Plus is indeed town I'd have to vote for Nos for some chance of hitting scum

I'd quite like to just eliminate Plus but I'm not feeling terribly optimistic he flips scum
Vecna wrote:VOTE: PlusJoyed

Not that I can think of. Just caught in a dilemma. Plus probably doesn't have the highest chance of flipping scum, if I had to guess one player in the gladiate to win the game, I'd probably pick one of the other two.

But eliminating one of the other two and seeing them flip town would just be annoying, cause then Plus is still in the game, and he will be eliminated another day almost for sure. And there'd still be no guarantee he's scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 954, Noraa wrote:@Nos
if it was a reaction test, why was there no follow up? Normally reaction tests get reactions and then you find something and expand on it.
He was supporting my reaction test.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 945, Noraa wrote:yeah uh time to go back and read the first post again but either way still tell me who you think the scum team is
See:
In post 622, Not Known 15 wrote:
As you awaken, you notice that Nosferatu, PlusJOYED and Dripping Goofballs are trapped in a small space before the door to the next trials, surrounded by walls with small open windows and a locked door. The windows are too small for escape but you can reach through... it seems like you have to send one of these three to the trials. Then you notice that Battle Mage
is missing, and you see the symbol with the house you saw yesterday etched into the ground where they were before.

Nosferatu, PlusJOYED and DrippingGoofball have been gladiated!

BattleMage, Vanilla Townie, vanished!
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Marashu »

Honestly I'm not sure what else to say at this point. I think nos is town, and plus is more likely than DGB to be scum. I don't know if I'll have time to answer before deadline, but if anyone wants me to ISO anyone, I can at least have that ready by D3.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:03 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 968, Tayl0r Swift wrote:id normally be compromising to plus at this point, but since we only need a plurality vote i get to be stubborn.
The game is stalling bad, that is a cowardly move. We're going nowhere in circles excruciatingly slowly.

VOTE: plusJOYED
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:08 am

In post 979, Fidget wrote:
In post 976, Vecna wrote:You mean scum whiteknighting, right?
Hmph, maybe.

Either way I can't choose DGB so if Plus is indeed town I'd have to vote for Nos for some chance of hitting scum

I'd quite like to just eliminate Plus but I'm not feeling terribly optimistic he flips scum
Vecna wrote:VOTE: PlusJoyed

Not that I can think of. Just caught in a dilemma. Plus probably doesn't have the highest chance of flipping scum, if I had to guess one player in the gladiate to win the game, I'd probably pick one of the other two.

But eliminating one of the other two and seeing them flip town would just be annoying, cause then Plus is still in the game, and he will be eliminated another day almost for sure. And there'd still be no guarantee he's scum.
You're not even voting, come on. That's just ridiculously non-committal.
"if Plus is indeed town I'd have to vote for Nos for some chance of hitting scum"
That's a spectacular bit of fence-sitting. Grab your 'nads and make a move.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:09 am

In post 890, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 858, Marashu wrote:@Eddie what are you trying to accomplish?
I have a plan that I wish to not reveal yet. However, if you had a shot, who would you shoot?
EddieFenix is another non-voter trying really hard to stay under the radar doing nuthin'

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 983, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 968, Tayl0r Swift wrote:id normally be compromising to plus at this point, but since we only need a plurality vote i get to be stubborn.
The game is stalling bad, that is a cowardly move. We're going nowhere in circles excruciatingly slowly.

what are you on about? nothing has happened to make me change my mind, and theres no reason for me to compromise.
btw i think thats L-1 for plus
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 770, Pickaxe Pete wrote:And if we're sending one to the trials, we would want to send the towniest one, one we thought would have the best shot at winning?
Going back to this, if you are town, plusjoy, I hope you start acting like it during the next phase.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

Even if the non-voters vote now, they're still in my sights.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 988, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Even if the non-voters vote now, they're still in my sights.
EddieFenix; viywern;Fidget; FTR
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 987, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 770, Pickaxe Pete wrote:And if we're sending one to the trials, we would want to send the towniest one, one we thought would have the best shot at winning?
Going back to this, if you are town, plusjoy, I hope you start acting like it during the next phase.
btw no, we always send the scummiest person to trial. theres no reason to think that there isnt scum on trial today, and in fact there almost has to be scum on trial today.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 984, DrippingGoofball wrote:You're not even voting, come on. That's just ridiculously non-committal.
"if Plus is indeed town I'd have to vote for Nos for some chance of hitting scum"
That's a spectacular bit of fence-sitting. Grab your 'nads and make a move.
Have you seen the options? They're pretty fucking poor. I like to vote for who I think is most likely to flip scum, hence why I voted for you at first.

But that's not happening and I had second thoughts there anyway, so I've got option A.) "I want to die kill me wait that's throwing maybe don't", and option B.), who's got 2 takes: Shelly (was) scum and Gypyx is scum

Sure I'm not voting but I feel like I've talked pretty sufficiently about how I feel about each slot, with what I have to work with.

In any case the only reason I'm not pulling the trigger on Plus because his posting somewhat makes me believe he's town trying to get on trial so it may be better to roll the dice and hit Nos instead

To be honest though I want to kill him for the whole "I didn't realize it was throwing until
after
I laid the hammer down" thing, despite him being very aware he's just trying to look bad and not actually scumhunt
before
the hammer. How you don't realize that's playing against win con, I do not know
In post 619, PlusJOYED wrote:oh i know how i can get SR easily
UNVOTE:
VOTE: shellyc
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 985, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 890, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 858, Marashu wrote:@Eddie what are you trying to accomplish?
I have a plan that I wish to not reveal yet. However, if you had a shot, who would you shoot?
EddieFenix is another non-voter trying really hard to stay under the radar doing nuthin'
I seriously struggle to believe you're reading me as a non-voter doing nothing.
In post 974, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 973, Fidget wrote:
In post 967, Noraa wrote:if plus flips green, I will be a lil lost.

Im parking my vote on plus. if its a mislim yet again, literally plus I'm sorry I suck at reading u and I'll seriously have to go metadiving bc mislimming u every game dont feel hot on my end.
You don't seem very confident.

Is confidence level in your reads AI for you?
i know the question was directed at noraa, but i think i have enough experience with noraa to make a qualified judgement, although getting her take would be good too.

i think noraa is actually more confident as scum, at least in stating reads. as town she second-guesses herself, is paranoid, and isnt confident
I wanted to hear Noraa say it herself, but yes, I am familiar with this difference too. I am thinking Noraa is town for this, as I would have expected her to behave more like shelly did with regards to how confident she was in the Plus scumread.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Fidget »

If PlusJOYED is scum, get Gypyx for real. Beyond Gypyx, I guess it'd be a non-voter with them. If there's someone bussing Plus I'm not sure who but I believe Noraa is town, and I want to say Titus is too.

Otherwise, we would then have to consider: is it guaranteed that there was a scum inside the gladiate? If the answer is yes then there'd be no reason to not take the 50/50 shooting in there again, no?

I do want to believe there's a scum in the gladiate because I feel having 0 in there is a pretty frustrating punishment because it forces us not only to miselim but also we MUST do another trial.

A decent counterargument to that though: trials were mentioned to be especially brutal or something, weren't they? I suppose if shelly got the very worst punishment, then all 3 could be town. That possibility alone makes it tricky to justify shooting in the gladiate again. (At least shooting in there without considering other options, anyway)
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Fidget »

I don't think Eddie has even mentioned what he thinks of the gladiated players yet.
In post 961, EddieFenix wrote:DGB would be an easy elimination and not too impactful when it came to the full game
Other than this, which I don't really get

Obviously pob long's slot hasn't either

I'd quite like to hammer but I am going to be around at deadline soo I'm going to give them both a chance. More viywern than Eddie because Eddie has already had the chance
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 970, Vecna wrote:
In post 967, Noraa wrote:if we lim plus today and he flips red, I'm fairly certain Fidget is one of the partners. It's a theory but I think its very possible that it's right.

if plus flips green, I will be a lil lost.

Im parking my vote on plus. if its a mislim yet again, literally plus I'm sorry I suck at reading u and I'll seriously have to go metadiving bc mislimming u every game dont feel hot on my end.

VOTE: Plus

This is E-2 I believe?
or E-1?
idk but fidget just unvoted so its def not the hammer but idk which one it is
this post pings me very hard as a scumpost
greatly helpful. expand please.
In post 971, Fidget wrote:
In post 967, Noraa wrote:if we lim plus today and he flips red, I'm fairly certain Fidget is one of the partners. It's a theory but I think its very possible that it's right.
What why

Elaborate on that
You unvoted when I came in and sussed plus. I can definitely see that as a scum partner thinking about saving their partner considering I, myself don't like losing partners as scum and have to be yelled at in the pt for an eternity before I even consider bussing.
In post 973, Fidget wrote:
In post 967, Noraa wrote:if plus flips green, I will be a lil lost.

You don't seem very confident.

Is confidence level in your reads AI for you?
Good question. Tbh not sure. Lately I've been seeing that I OMGUS and tunnel a lot as town which definitely comes off as somewhat confident. Confidence on my part you should just consider not AI since I came into this game as a really really not confident scum in both my first two games where I landed scum roles. Everyone told me to be more confident so I ended up kinda switching shit around and currently, I'm not sure where all that's at.
In post 983, DrippingGoofball wrote:

Putting someone at E-1 and not announcing is scummy asf. I'll have to take a look at u tmrw if a plus lim goes thru and he flips green. If red, I'll likely consider u a slight town lean.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 995, Noraa wrote:You unvoted when I came in and sussed plus. I can definitely see that as a scum partner thinking about saving their partner considering I, myself don't like losing partners as scum and have to be yelled at in the pt for an eternity before I even consider bussing.
I didn't unvote because of anything you said. I unvoted because of recent Plus posting that made me want to reconsider at least for a bit.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Noraa »

Well I understand. However if you were scum here, you wouldn't ever admit that was why you unvoted anyways.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Fidget »

Just because something is possible doesn't make it likely. You seem confident that a red Plus makes me scum by virtue of me unvoting just as we're about to kill him.

However, I wouldn't exactly call my play "trying to save Plus". I resigned myself to letting him die earlier in . I've been pretty clear that I don't see any special merit in the Nos wagon.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Noraa »

No I'm not confident a red plus makes u scum. it was something that I stated might be possible. Basically if plus flips red, u would be one of the first people I ISOed

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”