Demon Slayer - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Game over)

Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:50 pm

Post by Klickwork »

Have you ever derailed a wagon that was this big before?
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:50 pm

Post by Klickwork »

Without claiming because you became a "Shining beacon of towiness"
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:54 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 744, Klickwork wrote: I think if a wolf is looking at some way to attack they would probably gravitate towards the easiest thing to attack, which in this case is probably the PB read.
That's all it really is really.
I really don't see how you can take my question about your PB read as an attack. All I asked was "this seems weird, please explain". I am really intrigued at how you immediately assume I am a wolf trying to use it to start attacking you. As I previously mentioned that reaction itself is more eyebrow-raising for me than the original read.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:56 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 771, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 770, KawaiiKame wrote: town Imag was explicitly solving, having all mafia down within initial scumreads
lol they arent doing that in game . they also "solved" in a game wher they wer traitor in in the game i recently was in
I've never been a Traitor?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 977, imaginality wrote:
In post 744, Klickwork wrote: I think if a wolf is looking at some way to attack they would probably gravitate towards the easiest thing to attack, which in this case is probably the PB read.
That's all it really is really.
I really don't see how you can take my question about your PB read as an attack. All I asked was "this seems weird, please explain". I am really intrigued at how you immediately assume I am a wolf trying to use it to start attacking you. As I previously mentioned that reaction itself is more eyebrow-raising for me than the original read.
I look at something like that and I think that's how a wolf engages with the post.
They find the weakest thing they can on it and they try to go for that.

I don't think town would interact with that unless they're a newer player because there's really not much there.
Like the read is just "they called me town when wolves wouldn't call me town" there isn't much else in there

You may not actually be attacking it, but I see the line of questioning as something that can come from a wolf who is looking to try to bring out the worst of it.
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:59 pm

Post by Klickwork »

Like the only other person who mentioned it was Furtive who was like "Ali have you never seen wolves townread someone for bad reasons" and it's like "bro what the fuck are you talking about"
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 773, Klickwork wrote:
In post 381, imaginality wrote:
In post 305, Firebringer wrote: ngl i feel pretty indifferent to the leading wagon though.
not arguing against it but just feels pretty milquotoast to me.
This seems like something scum say to have it both ways. Specifically the "not arguing against it but"

(Leading wagon was BlueSnakelet)

More Firebringer votes please.
This is something that is very easy to attack but this is Firebringer feelings on the matter.
How do you know what Firebringer's feelings really are?

It reminded me of how Defective Agency (scum) tried to sway focus away from the Titus (scumbuddy) wagon D2 of chatGPT with a bunch of "sure the Titus wagon isn't bad I don't really get it, have you considered Player X/Y/Z instead?" type of posts. Admittedly different game different context but it just gave me that vibe.
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 981, imaginality wrote:
In post 305, Firebringer wrote: ngl i feel pretty indifferent to the leading wagon though.
This seems like something scum say to have it both ways. Specifically the "not arguing against it but"

This is something that is very easy to attack but this is Firebringer feelings on the matter.

It reminded me of how Defective Agency (scum) tried to sway focus away from the Titus (scumbuddy) wagon D2 of chatGPT with a bunch of "sure the Titus wagon isn't bad I don't really get it, have you considered Player X/Y/Z instead?" type of posts. Admittedly different game different context but it just gave me that vibe.
And are you saying town can't make those posts either?
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:05 pm

Post by Klickwork »

Like that is normal for Firebringer
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:13 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 789, Firebringer wrote:
In post 694, imaginality wrote: My gut feeling about the comment I quoted was it could be from scum. That's why I said "seems like". Cos it could be something a townie would also say but my gut said it was from scum.

I still call that a gut read even though it's a more specific point than "pure vibes".
i mean when i have a gut read. i also vote it, but i don't think ur trying to explore that gut read that intensly and ur not questioning me here at all. What is ur read on me now?
I pick and choose when I go after someone. I do more watching compared to interrogation.

I do think overall I still see scum you as a possibility. Your approach to my wagon seems mostly quite reasonable. On the other hand, where right after you mused about who else is even worth considering you immediately shut down consideration of furtiveglance and presume you can get me limmed first was interesting to me.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:15 pm

Post by imaginality »

@Klick sure it's possible town can make those posts too. I've already mentioned my scumreads at this point are tentative rather than black and white.

You on the other hand seem *certain* it's town!Firebringer's genuine though, is it not possible it could be from scum!Firebringer?
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:28 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 985, imaginality wrote: You on the other hand seem *certain* it's town!Firebringer's genuine though, is it not possible it could be from scum!Firebringer?
He's just likely to be that way as town.
At the time there wasn't anything super compelling for bluesnek
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:36 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 984, imaginality wrote:
In post 789, Firebringer wrote:
In post 694, imaginality wrote: My gut feeling about the comment I quoted was it could be from scum. That's why I said "seems like". Cos it could be something a townie would also say but my gut said it was from scum.

I still call that a gut read even though it's a more specific point than "pure vibes".
i mean when i have a gut read. i also vote it, but i don't think ur trying to explore that gut read that intensly and ur not questioning me here at all. What is ur read on me now?
I pick and choose when I go after someone. I do more watching compared to interrogation.

I do think overall I still see scum you as a possibility. Your approach to my wagon seems mostly quite reasonable. On the other hand, where right after you mused about who else is even worth considering you immediately shut down consideration of furtiveglance and presume you can get me limmed first was interesting to me.
Furtive is just easier to read the longer the game goes on though.
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:37 pm

Post by Klickwork »

Like when Furtive is town it’s not like he makes it difficult, it’s just easy to go “Furtive? Oh ya, that guy is capable of being this much of a :clown:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 960, Frozen Angel wrote:
While in general, I wouldn't say I like restricting players from actively posting, I want to remind everyone that this is ultimately a game of mafia and others have to be able to follow the game to be able to play it/have fun.

I'm going to nicely ask everyone to refrain from spamming (posting with no game related content/posting just for the sake of posting)

If this continues I'll have to add new rules to the game to reduce the amount of no-game content posts.

PS. This post is in general and is not directed at anyone specific.

Would my gif gimmick be included here? I'm semi trying to use it to imply I'm keeping up, and lightweight communicate. Personally, I'm trying not to overtake the game this early on is one of my main reasons for limiting myself, at least early game. With pressure, i'd probably end up breaking, of course.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Damn it, I meant to PM that
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 989, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 960, Frozen Angel wrote:
While in general, I wouldn't say I like restricting players from actively posting, I want to remind everyone that this is ultimately a game of mafia and others have to be able to follow the game to be able to play it/have fun.

I'm going to nicely ask everyone to refrain from spamming (posting with no game related content/posting just for the sake of posting)

If this continues I'll have to add new rules to the game to reduce the amount of no-game content posts.

PS. This post is in general and is not directed at anyone specific.

Would my gif gimmick be included here? I'm semi trying to use it to imply I'm keeping up, and lightweight communicate. Personally, I'm trying not to overtake the game this early on is one of my main reasons for limiting myself, at least early game. With pressure, i'd probably end up breaking, of course.
In post 990, Flavor Leaf wrote: Damn it, I meant to PM that

I mean...

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Klickwork
Pink Ball
hebichan
Firebringer
Enchant
Ranger

IceDragon70
IceDragon70
He
Goon
IceDragon70
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:21 pm

Post by IceDragon70 »

In post 851, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 850, GrandpaMo wrote: pookybear
@dragon im talking to u fwiw
Oh sorry I definitely missed that.
Um what does that mean?
Feelin' frosty
IceDragon70
IceDragon70
He
Goon
IceDragon70
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by IceDragon70 »

Huh another 100 posts.

Guys I'm serious now, any chance to tone down the amount of fluff posting and general posting? I am not used to games having 40 pages on the 2nd/3rd irl day. And a lot of these pages is really fluff.
Like Grandpa claiming neighbors, FL posting random GIFs, and Furtive saying random Furtive things.
Like I am not complaining about anyone in particular, just giving examples, but I DO NOT have the time to go through the last 20 or so pages, and if it continues at this rate I am afraid it will be very hard for me to participate in any meaningful way other than just picking someone townie and sheeping them.
So please just tone it down just a little.
Sorry for the rant.
Feelin' frosty
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:30 pm

Post by Klickwork »

I’m used to it
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Klickwork »

I am in my comfort zone when I’m reading up on 70+ pages and tbh it’s not that much
I don’t see what’s stopping you from engaging with it
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by Klickwork »

In post 992, Flavor Leaf wrote: Klickwork
Pink Ball
hebichan
Firebringer
Enchant
Ranger

I’m fine with most of this tbh
Klickwork
Klickwork
Goon
Klickwork
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by Klickwork »

FL townie
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:17 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 981, imaginality wrote:

You mean Dei Ex Machina

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”