Concluded. Mafia wins.
Day 1, The Murdered Mayor
Day 2, Bloody Alex.
Day 3, R.I.P. DR. ZEE
1. Enjoy yourself.
2. No one can talk to any other player about the game, unless your role allows it, and then only when you role allows it. If I find out you break this rule, modkill.
3. No quoting mod PMs, not even faking it. Doing so results in a modkill.
4. If I make a mistake, please let me know and I will fix it.
5. Please don't be jackass. If you have to ask yourself if something counts as jackassery or not, the answer is probably "Yes".
6.Indigois my pretty color, and mine only, please don't use it.
Voting and lynching
7. For your vote to be counted, it must be bold, and in the formvote: playername. The colon is optional.
8. You MUST unvote before changing your vote. Again, unvotes must be bold to count.
9. A lynch will occur at n/2 + 1 votes, rounded down to the nearest integer, where n is the number of players currently alive. Day will end with the lynch.
10. You may vote for a ‘no lynch’ if desired. If a majority of the players in the game vote for to no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch. No lynching cannot be done on consecutive nights.
11. If a majority of votes hasn't been reached at deadline, the person with the highest votecount is lynched. In case of draw the person having reached the highest number of votes first is lynched.
12. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters ‘twighlight’, where all alive players apart from the player who has been lynched are allowed to freely converse (but not allowed to cast any votes) until I lock the thread and post a death scene.
13. Once you are dead, you are free to make one “bah” like post, but nothing more.
Activity and Deadline
14. This game enforce a strict deadline of 2 weeks per day phase - 3 weeks maximum if extension, and 72 hours per night phase. You have been warned.
15.Treat this game as a commitment. You are requested to post at least once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. 2 prods will result in your replacement.
16. If you are unable to participate for a period longer than 45 hours, please PM me or post in thread.
You are a Townie. You have a vote and everyday you may use it to evict a player from the game.
You win when all threats to the town are dead.
If you're claiming that you don't understand the title (and thus, sanities), then you're effectively stating that you're a newbie.Alexhans wrote:
Ouch... he posted at the same time as me... he screwed my vote...
but that wasnt a newbie card!!!!
So I'll keep my vote for... being aggressively suspicious?
alexhans wrote: why? because he is one of the first people to confirm... Magus stragus already posted so I know he will be here. Hohum is in another game so I know he posts ussually... then Artem... He is the one that will probably post next...
I guess I should ask: do you not understand the idea of sanities or do you not understand the phrase "sanity ensues"?Magus wrote: Wow, fast paced game. And I didn't play a newbie card!!! I just don't get the title of the game (English is not my native language). So, let's omgus.