Welcome to Mushroom Kingdom Mafia II! This game is a sequel of Mushroom Kingdom Mafia, where the inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom successfully defended their beloved Princess against Bowser and his minions. Now, will they also be able to finish the job this time? It is not necessary to have read the previous game, though I highly suggest you take a look to see what you can expect. Enjoy!
With 6 alive, it takes 4 real votes to lynch
-Shadow Knight, Toad (Mushroom Kingdom), hit by a Thwomp Day 1 (link)
-qwints, Yoshi (Mushroom Kingdom), killed Night 1 (link)
populartajo, Lakitu (Bowser's Army), killed Night 2. (link)
-millar13, Boo (Bowser's Army), lynched Day 3. (link)
-zwetschenwasser, Buzzy Beetle (Bowser's Army), killed Night 3. (link)
-Moratorium, Red Koopa (Bowser's Army), killed Night 3. (link)
Empking, Goomba (Bowser's Army), lynched Day 4. (link)
-killa seven, Drybones (Bowser's Army), lynched Day 5. (link)
Gorrad, Kamek (Bowser's Army), killed Night 5
caf19, Hammer Bro (Bowser's Army), killed Night 5 (link)
-sirdanilot (jumped in Night 1 (link))
-MacavityLock (not until May 20)
-millar13 (jumped in Day 2 (link))
1) Not following the rules could get you modkilled or replaced, depending on which rule. If a role says something that is not in line with the rules, the role has priority.
2) The game will start in Day 1.
3) During the day the players have to vote like this:
4) When someone is lynched or nightkilled, his rolename and alignment will be revealed.
5) Votecounts will appear at the top of every page. If you want to request a votecount, send me a pm or ask for it in bold.
6) You may not discuss this game outside the topic.
7) During the night I will be waiting for players to send in their night actions. If this takes too long, I will set a deadline. The topic will be closed at night.
8) You may not discuss the game in or outside this topic when you are dead. A single “bah” post is allowed.
9) Editing posts is not allowed.
10) Quoting my PMs or any other PMs regarding this game is not allowed. You can paraphrase.
11) When inactivity occurs I will prod or look for replacements, but you can ask me this for specific players too (in bold).
12) After about
13) Mass-claiming is allowed, but not recommended.
14) If you don’t agree with any decision I make, or have any questions, send me a PM.
15) You should play to win, to have fun, and to let others have fun. So don’t get personal in your discussions. And carefully read the rules below.
16) In this game there are no normal roles like vig, doc, etc., due to the items in this game (see below). When someone dies, I will only reveal his rolename and alignment, not his role (example: Player 1, Mario (Mushroom Kingdom), killed Night 1). There is, however, at least one scumgroup, and that is an informed minority, and killing, protecting, investigating etc. might appear in this game just as you’re used to.
17) The votes of some roles are worth more than other’s votes, so the day might end while it may seem that not enough votes are on one person (or the day doesn’t end while it seems someone has enough votes). Therefore, there will be a difference between a
18) If the day ends because of a deadline,
19) Everybody has a certain amount of
20) You can
-All alignments: 10-coin block, letter
-Mushroom Kingdom only: mushroom, 1-up shroom, fireflower, star
-Bowser’s Castle only: green shell, red shell, poison shroom, bob-omb
-DK crew only: banana, barrel cannon
-WarioWare only: motorcycle
21) You can only use one item each night. You can only hold one item. You can only buy one item each night. But you can use an item right away when you buy it, or decide to keep it. Buying items comes before using items, so you can’t buy an item right after you used one.
22) It is also possible to give coins or items to someone else. This can be done at any time by sending me a pm saying what item or how many coins you want to give, to which player, and whether you want to remain
23) I will not reveal what happens with someone’s coins and items when a player dies or gets lynched.
24) In this game, new players might join while the game is on-going. Before they are in the game, they will be in the ‘ready to jump in’-list. These people are