9. Saberwolf (0) -
10. manho (1) - Donkeyz
11. Donkeyz (1) - Realityfan
12. Sudai (0 -
13. RobotPirateninja (1) - Boxman

Not voting (4) - manho, , RobotPirateNinja, Santos, Devestation

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
Green indicates closest to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Sudai »

Unvote

Yes, I know my vote was there before, but that was my RVS vote. This is an actual vote.

Pimj, has yet to contribute anything. 8 post. 1 confirm, 3 during RVS/RVS-Chatter. I'm going to ignore those first 4 post since they really don't matter.

From there we have 3 post that essentially do nothing for the game. "It might help if you read the thread?" (Pimj 89). In 80, Pimj asked for a clarification on where someone's accusation landed. In 98, he defends himself. In 59 he defends Toast and votes FC without reason (He gives the reason in 98 and it's not a very solid reason).

Pimj, you claim that your vote moved the game, but it went nowhere.

Vote: Pimj
Yes, I know my vote was there before, but that was my RVS vote. This is an actual vote.

FoS: Saberwolf and Far_Cry

I don't want to get into the reasoning for these two just yet because I want to see if they change what is making them scummy in my eyes.
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:11 am

Post by Sudai »

Forgot to say:

I'm going to be V/LA until mid-day Sunday. Driving home from Kansas.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Pimj wrote:I did, because it was one of the few, if not, the only, vote which would move the game. I don't truly believe FC is scum either. And thoughI do find him criticising the first substantial post silly at least. I normally wouldn't have voted him for simply that reason, but it did get the game started (somewhat).
This, in my opinion, is not a great reason. Voting for me and putting me at three votes on page 3 isint what u should do to move the game.

If u rly want to move the game, ask more questions, dont place your votes all over the place.
saberwolf wrote:FC and I have had some small scuffles in the past...I'm simply trying to keep that little moment of ours alive lol

There's no way he'd make a mistake this early in the game, but I figured I'd might as well start a BW on
someone
, and it's already got one other person on board thus far...
Let me guess, this is your slayer's gambit again? :D
Devestation wrote:It is wise to come up with a good reason to do the
bandwagon in the first place. Mine is that Far Cry is best positioned for one :P

unvote, vote Far_Cry
Devestation wrote:
unvote

Kidding ;)

Personally I am against bandwagons for the sake of them unless you seriously think someone should be on the recieving end of a noose. I can't see anyone that fits that criteria yet.
This is strange. Is there a specific reason u do this??
Sudai wrote:
Unvote

Pimj, has yet to contribute anything. 8 post. 1 confirm, 3 during RVS/RVS-Chatter. I'm going to ignore those first 4 post since they really don't matter.

From there we have 3 post that essentially do nothing for the game. "It might help if you read the thread?" (Pimj 89). In 80, Pimj asked for a clarification on where someone's accusation landed. In 98, he defends himself. In 59 he defends Toast and votes FC without reason (He gives the reason in 98 and it's not a very solid reason).

Pimj, you claim that your vote moved the game, but it went nowhere.

Vote: Pimj

I don't want to get into the reasoning for these two just yet because I want to see if they change what is making them scummy in my eyes.
What do u find scummy about saber and I?
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:24 am

Post by saberwolf »

I'm just gonna dismiss sudai's FoS. I know I haven't done anything scummy. I've had an honest RVS, explained my BW attempt on FC, and attempted to get this game going. It could of been a conversation prompter, but it isn't going to do much in my opinion...five posts later maybe and we'll be back where we started. Later on in the game if FC doesnt force it out of him earlier, I'll have him explain his actions.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Boxman »

^ There's no way to know you haven't done anything scummy in someone else's eyes. To sudai, you may look like the scummiest in the game.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Mini 885 - Mafia in the Village (need 2 replacements)
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Saberwolf, I feel like you're trying to give yourself so much credit for appearing town and shoving off any suspicion on yourself to the side. The way you post, your mannerisms at least in the latest posts is a bit sporadic and just suspicious to me.

You say you haven't done anything scummy but just the way you present yourself recently shows that you are in a way.

unvote, vote: saberwolf
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by Santos »

Sounds like somebody is leading the town, in donkeyz's opinion? :p
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Post by saberwolf »

donkeyz12212 wrote:Saberwolf, I feel like you're trying to give yourself so much credit for appearing town and shoving off any suspicion on yourself to the side. The way you post, your mannerisms at least in the latest posts is a bit sporadic and just suspicious to me.

You say you haven't done anything scummy but just the way you present yourself recently shows that you are in a way.

unvote, vote: saberwolf
of course I'm gonna shove it off to the side...all he did was claim im scummy, with no backing up of it whatsoever. I certainly haven't been supertown either, I haven't achieved much more than pointless chatter, which much of you can't claim any better, if any.
The great thing about this though is I think we are inching our way out of the RVS, if not already out of it.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Post by Devestation »

Trying to make the game move along is not scummy. Doing it really badly is just fail.

FoS: Sudai

Hypocrisy sucks, I havent seen your 8 posts. I havent seen MY 8 posts either.
??? Why not just point it out already? Don't "wait for them to change it"! Epic buddying up!
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Post by Devestation »

in fact,
unvote, vote Sudai
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:14 pm

Post by saberwolf »

ugh, staying up all night and then going to work sucks....

I'm gonna be V/LA for the next 24 hours...I'm gonna crash right after work's done. I'm leaving for work in like 15 min.
Show

Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Devestation's vote put me at an interesting dilemma: who is scum: Sudai, or Pimj? It could be both but that is unlikely in my eyes. It could me neither but I'm not about to believe that.
RealityFan
RealityFan
Goon
RealityFan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:27 am

Post by RealityFan »

Why did Devestation's vote make you decide between those two? What changed?
[b]V/LA JUNE 2ND to JUNE 4th[/b]

Donate?:
[url=http://www.tengaged.com/user/Quackerz/thanks]Click daily please![/url]
Toast
Toast
Goon
Toast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:06 am

Post by Toast »

Far_Cry wrote:Devestation's vote put me at an interesting dilemma: who is scum: Sudai, or Pimj? It could be both but that is unlikely in my eyes. It could me neither but I'm not about to believe that.
Why were you under the impression that one or the other has to be scum?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:30 am

Post by Far_Cry »

RealityFan wrote:Why did Devestation's vote make you decide between those two? What changed?
What I said before wasn't entirely clear. Srry for that.

What I'm saying is, who should I pursue? Devestation's vote opened up something interesting.
Toast wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:Devestation's vote put me at an interesting dilemma: who is scum: Sudai, or Pimj? It could be both but that is unlikely in my eyes. It could me neither but I'm not about to believe that.
Why were you under the impression that one or the other has to be scum?
Their actions. They've been acting very suspicious thus far.
Toast
Toast
Goon
Toast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Toast »

I figured as much. Could you be more specific? Unless I missed something in your iso, you never really gave reasons. Elaborate a bit.

Also:
FoS
on everyone who hasn't contributed anything.
RealityFan
RealityFan
Goon
RealityFan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by RealityFan »

FC wrote:What I said before wasn't entirely clear. Srry for that.

What I'm saying is, who should I pursue? Devestation's vote opened up something interesting.
And why couldnt you go after Sudai before?
[b]V/LA JUNE 2ND to JUNE 4th[/b]

Donate?:
[url=http://www.tengaged.com/user/Quackerz/thanks]Click daily please![/url]
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Sudai »

I'm finally back in Louisiana. :D
Far_Cry wrote:What do u find scummy about saber and I?
Saberwolf wrote:I'm just gonna dismiss sudai's FoS. I know I haven't done anything scummy. I've had an honest RVS, explained my BW attempt on FC, and attempted to get this game going. It could of been a conversation prompter, but it isn't going to do much in my opinion...five posts later maybe and we'll be back where we started. Later on in the game if FC doesnt force it out of him earlier, I'll have him explain his actions.
Don't worry guys, I plan to tell y'all what it is. Now's not the time, though, as I need to collect more data before the point becomes valid. Though I do find it interesting how defensive Saberwolf became simply from my FoS, even after he said he was going to simply dismiss it.
Devestation wrote:
FoS: Sudai

Hypocrisy sucks, I havent seen your 8 posts. I havent seen MY 8 posts either.
How am I being a hypocrite? I've been asking questions, explaing my accusations (save for the recent FC and Saberwolf FoS), and trying to contribute. Like I said before, Pimj hasn't done any scum hunting at all, but he's had time to at least look as active as most people in the thread.
Devestation wrote:??? Why not just point it out already? Don't "wait for them to change it"! Epic buddying up!
It's not that I want to them to change their behavior, but I want to see if they do. I'll explain it all better once I have a better read on exactly what I'm looking at. Essentially, I'm trying to figure out if their actions are actually scummy or just bad town play and I wanted to put my suspicions out in the open.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Sudai: Not sure what you're playing at, but as a anti-town gamist myself [for the most part], I will respect you and whatever it is you are doing. Carry on, while I continue to pretend that I know how to scumhunt :P
Show

Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:22 am

Post by Devestation »

Then put your reasons for and against out in the open so we can prod and analyse them. This just looks like your giving them a notice of "cyclone watch".

How you are a hypocrite is explained in the quote you asked about. I hate it when people do that >_>
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:27 am

Post by Sudai »

I really don't understand why you think I'm a hypocrite if that's the case. Maybe I'm dumb. Unless of course you're saying I'm a hypocrite for the post count thing. If -that's- the case, then you're the dumb one as I was targeting the content of the post, not the number of post.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

This argument about who's a hypocrite is stupid. Lets get this game going.
RealityFan wrote:

I could hav gone after Sudai before. However, what I'm saying is that this opens up possibilities to both town and scum.
Toast wrote:I figured as much. Could you be more specific? Unless I missed something in your iso, you never really gave reasons. Elaborate a bit.

Also:
FoS
on everyone who hasn't contributed anything.
You want me to explain why their actions are scummy? I'll have something up in a bit.

By the way, dont hand out FoS's like that.

This argument about who's a hypocrite is stupid. Lets get this game going.
RealityFan wrote:

Mod
: Can you prod Pimj, JackintheBox, and manho? And can you replace RobotPirateNinja?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Ok, here are Pimj's posts:
Pimj wrote:*confirms*
Pimj wrote:
Vote: Everyone who made an illegal post.

Donkeyz hasn't confirmed. I ought we should wait for him, right?
Pimj wrote:Jackinthebox

Technically, that would be a jack, but you could still wonder what else is inside the box. Just think outside the box!

Vote: Devestation
Pimj wrote:Well, if there's a cat in any box it has to be both dead and alive.
Absolutely nothing in any of these posts.
Pimj wrote:To be honest, Toasts post doesn't look scummy to me. If he wouldn't have posted it, I would have done something similar. Simply for the reason that a bunch of random votes and box jokes are not really helping the game.

Vote: Far cry
This sounds like major protection of Toast. And then he goes on to vote for me for not a very valid reason.

By the way: in just 5 posts, Pimj voted 3 times, 2 of which were random, and the other 1 (on me) not sufficiently backed up.
Pimj wrote:"newb stuff" Fair enough. I am a newb, this being my second game.

RF, I can't really see whether you are refering to my post, or Far_cry's. Or Far_cry saying toast looked scummy? (I first thought it was my post, but please specify)
Pimj wrote:It might help if you read the thread?
Nothing in the above 2 posts.
Pimj wrote:I did, because it was one of the few, if not, the only, vote which would move the game. I don't truly believe FC is scum either. And though
I do find him criticising the
first substantial post
silly at least
. I normally wouldn't have voted him for simply that reason, but it did get the game started (somewhat).
Ummm, what??? U dont find me scum but u still hav a vote on me. And I dont understand why u find my "critising the first substantial post" silly. Not only that, what I bolded and underlined shows that you are really trying to protect Toast.

That means:
A. Your scum, or
B. Your a very bad townie.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Sudai has had some interesting thoughts. He hasn't contributed as much as he can (he posted a lot but his posts don't have "meat," many times.) While I wouldnt count him as scum just yet, I would put him under "supervision."

Unlike what I did with Pimj, I rly see no point to comment about Sudai's posts (there isin't a whole lot to say.) Whoever, watch out Sudai, I'm not letting you of my guard.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”