1. I will assume that you understand the rules unless given good reason otherwise. I will be more than happy to clarify anything, via PM or in-thread. If you misinterpret the rules or pretend to and don't ask, I will not take pity on you.
2. Bold all votes.
3. Bold unvotes that are not immediately followed by votes.
4. Personal attacks will be cause for modkill.
5. A majority of votes for a single person will result in the lynch for the Day, and a majority of votes for "No Lynch" will result in the Day turning into Night.
6. Don't talk about the game outside of the thread unless specifically allowed by your role PM. Otherwise, it’s a particularly easy game to cheat and win in. Same thing goes for hidden or hard-to-read text.
7. Post mortem, the concept is that you’ve gone to heaven. You may not communicate with any of the living, directly or indirectly. The question is, "Is there any way that one of the players in the game will read or hear this?" Only once the apocalypse has come (game over) may you resume posting in the thread. Exceptions: Posting "Go X!" Not "Go Town," or "Go Scum," but "Go X!" Just kidding.
8. Quoting private conversations about the game is not allowed. This applies to Role PMs and QuickTopics threads. Anything in thread is fine. Anything outside of the game is fine. Any paraphrasing is fine.
9. Magic numbers:
- 48. After 48 hours, a request for a prod will be honored.
96. After 96 hours, I will attempt to take it upon myself to prod.
48. 48 hours after an unanswered prod, I will start a replacement search.
7. The minimum number of days for a deadline. Plurality wins - whether it is a player or No Lynch. First on death row, first killed.
72. The normal number of hours for Night. With regard to Night Actions, get them in on time. Otherwise, the action may be forfeited. You may also change your mind and resubmit Night Actions before 72 hours has passed. The last one before 72 hours will be final.
24. The minimum number of hours for Twilight. I personally believe that Twilight talk should be a guaranteed opportunity. The only difference between Day and Twilight is that votes and unvotes will not be honored during Twilight.
N. The number of days after Dawn during which I will absolutely not place a deadline. N is equal to the number of living players.
10. Everyone needs a break. V/LA is honored, as long as it is
and posted in the thread. An additional PM to me would be greatly appreciated. Make an approximation of the return date & time.
11. These rules too.
12. Enjoy the game.
1. Day Start.
2. This is a Normal Game
. Although your expectations
be violated because it is a Mafia Game, they will not be violated by me.