Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Adel »

crap, do you have any idea why Octupis would be the NK target last night?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:19 am

Post by Adel »

just trying to catch dragonfly before he leaves.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:40 am

Post by dramonic »

Well, he DID keep alive Greg, who's voiced clear suspicion of me last time he was alive...
But you replaced, so I dont see how that could explain the kill.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Adel »

if you were scum, how would you intrpret this post from your buddy?
Kublai Khan wrote:
charter wrote:Doesn't look like we can get one of us confirmed through this.
Good fakeout.
charter wrote:
vote Kublai
Good bussing.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

something along the line of "lol, KK going berserk :P"
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Adel »

not "hey newbie scum partner, one of them can be confirmed!"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

oh, I misunderstood the question. I was thinking reaction to that post, not what that post means.

Probably something like that I guess...
Although I cant see how Charter's "plan" confirmed anyone.
I'm a hoot
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Adel »

regardless of the actual legitimacy of charter's plan, Dragonfly-as-scum's perception of the plan is important. If Dragonfly13 was scum with Kublai Khan then that post by KK could that explain why charter and then Octupi were killed following KK's lynch: Dragonfly13 thought that KK was pointing out that charter was wifoming, and charter or Octupi could possibly be confirmed.

does this make sense? Do you think that it is likely?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Adel »

dramonic plese provide links to every game you've played with Debonair Danny DiPietro
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by Adel »

some notes as I work through the game

mmm.. by my time setting, the game thread was open for pregame from Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:00 pm until Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:05 pm. Scien posted once during that time, ekiM did not post at all, and dramonic posted a bunch.

during that time this thread was unlocked ekim hasd the time to make the following post in another game (now completed)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 63#1922463 -- he was town in that game.

the day 1 started at Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:06 pm Post subject: 25
Scien in post 56 wrote:
Charter wrote:I also don't get why people are joke voting.
What is there to go on at this point (this is a real question to you BTW)? You're claimed link between ekiM and DDD. I couldn't trust it even if it wasn't WIFOM.

Seems like you are setting up a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of thing here. Don't follow your suggestion: "Why is everyone joke voting, we are clearly out of random stage". Follow your suggestion: "Woah why are you taking my advice to go for the only person with any real suspicion at the moment. Following!" Just curious as to why you would be doing that?

Since there is nothing to go on, RVS isn't really over yet.

However it does seem that it seems like it going to end soon judging from interactions so far. Thank god.
I wonder if this is scum buddying up to ekiM-town, or defending ekiM-scum.
Kublai Khan in post 70 wrote:I'm kinda waiting for ekiM's reaction to all this.
this could be scum prompting his partner to post -- it was made at Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:33 pm Post subject: 70

ekIM makes his first post at Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 pm Post subject: 74

between the start of day 1 (post 25, Oct 23, 2009 9:06 pm) and his first post here (post 74, Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 pm) ekiM made no other posts in other threads on this site. damnit I was looking for a decent scumtell. I suppose that he might've been really threatened by Charter's earlier post...

huh, Scien and ekiM both played in http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... c&&start=0 (Mini 880 - Mini Quick and Dirty -- an ongoing game) but neither of them have had their roles revealed in that game yet. That game's confirmation stage began on Tue Nov 10

ekiM's last post in this game was Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:23 am Post subject: 421
his last post anywhere on this site was at Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:08 pm.
in between his last post in this thread and his last post o this site he made 7 other posts.
In between his last post in this game and his last post on this site, a total of (584-421=163) 163 posts were made in this game. During that time span (were ekiM was posting elsewhere on mafiascum but not here) Gregory started of being the closest to a lynch at 4 votes, and sleepless assaign ended up getting lynched with 7 votes:

his lynch wagon:
Sleepless Assassin
- 7 -
hewitt
Kublai Khan
, dramonic,
Scien
DeathRowKitty
RayFrost
charter

interestingly, the next largest wagon at the time of the lynch was: dramonic - 2 - ekiM, Gregory

~~~
day 2 opens with dramonic posting (post 594) within a minute of the moderator posting the deathscene. proof that he was paying attention.

~~~
Scien in post 615 wrote:Sigh. And there is your second scum.

Way to totally attack the easy target. Bet you are totally jumping for joy at this point.

Town... look at Dramonic's play and tell me it looks protown. Attacking everyone in sight all game long. Jeze.
I'm clearly going to have to meta Scien. He thinks that he is awfully clever with his wifom. He was totally outed as scum by this point. Several of his following posts are along the same lines. I'll need to do a deep meta on Scein, with namedrop analysis.

~~~
here is some potential meat:
Kaiveran in 656 wrote:
Dragonfly13 has replaced ekiM
posted at Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 am
charter in 658 wrote:ATTENTION DRAGONFLY13!

PLEASE CLAIM YOUR ROLE, AND THEN VOTE FOR SCIEN. READING THE THREAD IS UNNECESSARY. THANK YOU.
good post charter! I wish this type of thing was more common. It is a good low risk tactic with a low probability of a high payoff -- worth the gamble.
followed by rayfrost seconds the motion in 659
and dramonic posts the too cryptic
That would be quite hilarious.
-- this maybe a clever pro-town post that doesn't overreach with the pressure on dragonfly. 670 was posted at Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:44 am
Dragonfly13 in 661 wrote:I'm not going to claim, but I see the reason for voting scien; I quick-skimmed the topic beforehand (was quite intrigued with DRK's hypo-hider idea) and I believe DRK's flip pretty much confirms scien as scum.

Vote: scien
posted at Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:09 pm immediately followed six minutes later by
Dragonfly13 in 662 wrote:Otherwise suspicious of KK and RF, will try to get around to a read this weekend.

ok, so what was dragonfly's site activity between Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 am (keep in mind that he skimmed the topic before then) and Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:09 pm?

a post in another game that is ongoing and that dramonic and dragonfly are both still alive in. that post was made at 11:54 am. 15 minutes later he made his post in this game at 661

~~~
Kublai Khan wrote:
charter wrote:Well, when KK kills ray tonight, that will confirm KK as scum beyond a doubt.
Totally framed, yo.

After re-reading the past few days I can only insist at this point that there has been a giant mod-error. Don't trust the words on the screen people. Words can be manipulative. They can be distorted and abused for nefarious means. Instead trust pictures.

Pictures don't lie. Look at the avatars. Who has the scummiest avatar? That's right... ekiM. That's a mafia face if I ever saw one.

vote: ekiM
Dragonfly13 wrote:
FoS: KK

Why would you place a random vote at this point in the game? It looks like you consider charter to have framed you for saying that, why not vote him? Also, I am ekiM's replacement; is my avatar scummy? :/

Still attempting to catch up. Also, it was stupid of me to be suspicious of RF because DRK hid behind him N0. That pretty much confirms him as town, due to DRK's "investigative" power. Which is why he was NK'd. Which leads me to be suspicious of charter for saying "when KK kills RF" when any scum in their right mind would kill RF due to the confirmation given by DRK's hider results.

These are statements made without having read the whole game, so cut me some slack if someone or another is obvscum or obvtown at this point and I'm getting that part wrong.
Kublai Khan in 681 wrote:Y'know, you're right Dragonfly13. I had a moment of
inebriation
confusion and I'm sorry about that.

unvote
vote: charter

Remember: if charter implies that you're dumb or stupid or foolish for disagreeing with anything he says, then it's a massive scumtell for him. Ignore whatever else he says.
this could be coaching (KK has alts so his post count of 990 isn't truly representative of his experience, and he has a strong rep, so I think that he would coach dagonfly if they were scum together -- dragonfly only had about 120 total game posts at the time.) Taken as a whole this is an interesting sequence. I'm looking for hidden communication. It could read as
kk: wifomy post
dfly: don't just be random, I haven't read the game, please give me a clue as to who to kill tonight
kk: ok, kill charter + dig at charter to hide this message
meh my attention to detail is slipping again. dragonfly and KK had a chance to talk during the night, from Nov 22, 2009 3:39 am until Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:42 am -- during that time dragon made 4 posts on this site, and kk made a little over 20 -- that had time to exchange several messages if they are scum together. Clear coaching in the thread is unlikely sich kk knew that he was screwed and had a chance to tell dragon to.. play dumb? that would explain comments like "These are statements made without having read the whole game, so cut me some slack if someone or another is obvscum or obvtown at this point and I'm getting that part wrong." -- he was coach to appear dumb so that he could coast?

~~~
Dragonfly13 in 685 wrote:Perhaps I should read the topic before posting anything else. This game is silly.
huh. he just now got to that point? sincerely? I find it questionable.

~~~

so assuming a kk-dragon scum team, KK would've mapped out the future night kills. So I doubt my earlier theory of dragon-scum thinking that one of (charter+ Octupis) could be confirmed as town.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Adel »

Adel wrote:dramonic plese provide links to every game you've played with Debonair Danny DiPietro
pretty please?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

sure, gimme a sec
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm a hoot
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Adel »

that is it?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

yup.

Only played once with him.

I MIGHT have replaced into another game he was in, but only after his death...
I'm a hoot
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Adel »

he was killed n1. Do you clearly recall why?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Adel »

were there any points in time in this game when you forgot about it, and missed a few pages and had to get caught up?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

I dont think so, but I'll be extra honest and didnt enjoy that game much :(
I dont know why DDD got NKed night 1, I spose because he was suspicious of Synx, who WAS mafia.
I'm a hoot
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Adel »

dramonic wrote:ekiM's play was scummy. We almost had to break his arm for him to go along with the hypo-claim, even then he was against N0 claim (which is basically what confirmed rayfrost, aka good thing).
Additionally, he tried to line up lynches on greg, hewitt and me, all town.
which wagons have you been on? Charter was suspicious of you at one point, and I'm having trouble understanding why KK would tell dragonfly to kill Octopi instead of you.

I wish that I hadn't posted in the replacement thread, but there is a chance that KK did see my post there before the end of the night.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

Charter - Scien - Greg - SA - Greg - SA

And then day 2 starts and Scien and KK are displayed publicly.
I'm a hoot
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Adel »

kk: charter - hewitt - Sleepless Assassin - Scien
scien: Hewitt - Charter - Kublai Khan
ekim: hewitt - dramonic
dramonic: Charter - Scien - Greg - SA - Greg - SA

I'm think this could be a scumtell against you. I think that a scumteam of three players of moderate experience would do a little bit of distancing by voting eachother when it wasn't a serious threat of a lynch. Retort?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Adel »

Adel wrote:were there any points in time in this game when you forgot about it, and missed a few pages and had to get caught up?
pretty please?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

I thought you were referring to stratego mafia and answered fittingly in 743

in THIS game, no, I never forgot it was there :3
I'm a hoot
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by Adel »

this sequence is really buzzing my intuition:
charter wrote:Ok, finally went back and checked. I actually looked a lot like a hider who hid behind Ray, if you read my posts and search for when I mention him.

Octupis was a potential hider as well, but he didn't really post anything about ekim.

Doesn't look like we can get one of us confirmed through this.

vote Kublai
charter wrote:Well, what I was hoping for was for one of us to have voted the person we claimed to hide behind, that would mean the other was town. It's pretty much the same thing you use to confirm or disprove normal investigative role claims.

Oh well, still pretty confident scumhunting will win this one.
Kublai Khan wrote:
charter wrote:Doesn't look like we can get one of us confirmed through this.
Good fakeout.
charter wrote:
vote Kublai
Good bussing.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Adel »

are you willing to vote for dragonfly, right now?

Return to “Completed Open Games”