Test Post Thread

Post here if you have a problem with your account.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #449 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by UberNinja »

testing out my awesome new avatar
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #452 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

____━━____
┓━╭━━━━╮
____━━____
┗┓|
:: :::
╭^━━^╮
____━━____━
┗|
::: ::
|。◕‿‿­­­­◕。|
____━━____━━
|
:: :::
╰--------'
____━━____━━
╰O-O----O-O

eureka it works
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #458 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:26 am

Post by UberNinja »

*clasps hands and raises them in victory, first to the left, then to the right*
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #503 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:59 am

Post by UberNinja »

Um. If you don't want your vote to be in a spoiler, don't put it in a spoiler.

Don't complain about tags which are
programmed
to do a certain thing doing that certain thing, please.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #511 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by UberNinja »

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #524 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:34 am

Post by UberNinja »

It depends how you order the tags.

If the spoiler tags are outside of the color tags, you can have colored text on a black background, e.g.
foo

Code: Select all

[spoiler][color=#FF0000]foo[/color][/spoiler]

If the color tags are outside the spoiler tags, you get black on black cause the spoiler overrides it, e.g.
bar

Code: Select all

[color=#FF0000][spoiler]bar[/spoiler][/color]
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #526 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:51 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 526, saulres wrote:Either way, what I was trying to do cannot be accomplished. So, the use of plain spoilers with large font.

My idea was to try to hide the flips in my upcoming game until the reader got past (or skipped) the flavor. I know that whenever I see a flip post, I try to not see the color of the flip (or even the name of who got NKed when I'm town) until I read through everything else, but it's tough to do.

You can still spoil the names.

UberNinja was
100% Confirmed No-Doubt-About-It Commie Mutant Traitor Scum

saulres was
100% Confirmed No-Doubt-About-It Commie Mutant Traitor Scum
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #551 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:37 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 550, Nuwen wrote:I noticed that ages ago. Niggerbitches happens to be among my favorite profane strings.

Unfortunately, one tends to get banned for even posting
images
that include "THE N WORD" in a humorous context, so... good luck.

:?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #554 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Can you guys install some web fonts? Google has a shitload and they're easy as fuck to use

www.google.com/webfonts
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #556 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:30 am

Post by UberNinja »

You just add a couple declarations at the beginning and whammo. You only need one or two to drastically change the look of a site.

Have you used web fonts before? They're not that resource expensive.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #564 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Most people have Arial, and those that don't,
usually
have Verdana or Helvetica.

If you don't have those, you're SOL. But doesn't sans-serif show up automatically?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #570 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 568, Primate wrote:H̨̗͍͙̙̺̦͔͚̅͗ͨ̈́̀̂̕è̵̫̻̺̳̲̟̯̖͙̈̈̑ͤ͑͑̋͡y͉̹͋̄̓̔ ͕͇̳͂ͦ͑͟͠w̷̫͔͔̻̰͍ͥ͊̍ͨ̈́ͪh̼̘̼͈́̅ͯ̔̃͜͞a͎̦̺͌ͬ͑̒̆͑̎̏̎͝t̬̫̠̦̬ͬ̄͋ͣ̂̄̐ͥ ̯̘̟̑ͫf̵̱̦̰ͧ̓ͮ̅̎́̚͝ǒ̋ͤ̋ͣ̐̏ͦ́͏̪̻͙͞n̢ͪ͆ͨ͗ͤ̃͏̦͖̣̝͍̱̘͜t̲̤̺̜̦̾ͩ̍͗̋̏ͅṡ̢̥̲̓̽ͭ̀͋ ̴̬̄̏̎ͬ̾͛ͯ͋̕w̵̗̙͋ͭ́ͅo̴̸̮̮͓̎ͭr̺̬̼̝̭̯̝̠ͯ̉ͪ̓̀͠k̢̺̬̞̏ͬ́͑ͩ̂̋̀̚͝?̳̰ͦ̔͒͢͜ ̵̳̩̅̂̇́ͣ̒ͬ͜͝C̛͓͔͎̯̙͉̰̎̇ͮ͛̔̊͢á̆ͩ҉̷̣̠͔̪̼͞n̵̬̯̠͎̺̔̓̚͠͝ͅ ̛̣̬̖͉̻́͌͌́̏́ͯ̀͡I̙̤͙̪̖̙͍͇̳̒̌ͦ ̷͕̘̱̰̙͖̓̎̉̈ͩ̊̄̄͜g̸̲̲͔͚͗̈́̋ͣͮ̚͠e̢̢̹̥̭̥̩͕̗ͨ̏̈̏̇̃͜t̴̝͉̩̯̞̎͋̍ ̠͉͉͑̾͂̎̒̄̇̉͡à̂̊͢҉̹ ̧̧̟̝̝̫̭͓̈́̓̊ͧ̏̂ḽ̸̨̡̖̤̝ͪ̈ȋ͕̜̣̬̦͇͖̲͍ͪ̕s̨̛̯͙̽͊͋́̐̃͝t̼͈ͭ̋ ͚̞̻͎̙̳̦͍̈́ͧo̸͇̘̤͈͔̤̐̿͡r̸̵̙͙̟͉̻̞͕̳͋ͫ̔ͦ̊͘ ̵̤̻̼͙̜̟̳̂͌̓̈̈́̍͝w̬̳ͩ͊͐͆ͪ̇ͦ̀̚oͥͤͬͥ͋̀͏͓̟̫̩ư̯̜̠̤̹̂̓̾̈̂́ḽ̴̰̠͍̳̩̝̭̽͋́̇̃̀̈́͜d͚͎̠̱̝͉̿̃̽̓ ̷̸̘̠͔̮͎̜̅̂̃̾̏ͩ̐́I̢̮̗̳̤̱ͮ̀̀͗ͯ̋̅ͪͅ ͎̝̫̱͍͔ͭͨ̾ͣ̕͝n̸̯̲̼̍ͭͤ͐̂ę̵̡͉̖͙̜͍̤̜̈́͑̆ͨe̍̕҉̼͚̻̩̝̙̤̺d̗̼̼͉̲̙͆͆́̓ͮ́̇̊͟ ͍͍̖̣̯͒ͣ̓͌ͬt̞̙͎̺͖͕̭͙͌͒̈ͪ̾̾͟o͕̟̰͉̬͎̒ ̦͇̱̓̀̆͡dͭ̉̄̈́̾͛̋̚҉̢̱̫̟̙͕̦́o̶̗͍͈͈͓̤̟͕̞͐̄ ͈̃ͧ͜t̨͓̘ͣ̏͌̄̎ͣ̈ͭ͌h̸̲̖͙͍̦̟̤̃ͬ̈͊͊̓͐̐e̛̅ͣͩ̉ͤͪ͋͛ͯ̕҉̺̯̥̠̳͚̗̪m̸̛̜̜̳͈̟̙͗̇ͪͣͯͬͣ͑͢ ̜̹̩̮̠͇̥͍̋̈́̂́͝m̛̰̰̭̙̭̪͔͆͂̚ą̢͔̌͛ͮ̽ͧ̈́̏ͧ̄͜n̨̳͉ͪu̜̙̥̱͓͇̞͓ͦ̏̔̅̔͘a̷̲̟͚͕͓̘̰̤̾͂̏ͥ͆ͩ̾̄͘l̙͚̉̿̏̒̃̓ͪ͐l̗͇̞̗̣̖̒͘y̟̱̘̗̖̮͉̹̓́ͦ͘?͌ͬ͜͏̷͚͎̮
̡͕̹̙̮͇͙̬̱̭ͮ̔ͬ̿̓͂̚͘
̤̯͎̯̳̳͒̋̉̔͑̑͐Ị̣̥͕̦̻͇ͥ̎ͤ͜ ̨̟̝̪̘͙̮͍̳͆ͫj̬̥̟̼̤̤̈̏̀̕ü̅ͪ͋̂͞͏͍̫̘̦̰͙̠̭̞s̪̩͈̘̭̥̻̊ͯ͂ͮ̀t̲͓ͮͮ̉̄͆̇́̚͞ ̘̪̜ͨ̇͐̈́ͯͪ͛̚͜s͇͙̖̰̦͓͙ͥ̈͜a̢ͧ͋ͥ̆̋́ͯ͏̩͙̟͈̯w͔̳͎̫̱̬̾̎ ̩͚̯̹͕̳̜̅̽͂͊̂̽̚͡o̷̰̪̎ͬ̎ͯ̌̀n̈́ͧ̽ͨ͂̾҉̷̛̯̳e͓̲̯̜̻ͣ͊̑̈ͭ̓̈ͫͅ ͪ͟͏̩̺͈̫̘̞͞o͇̝̘͎̠̹̺͚ͯ̓͜f̢̮͍̥̤͚̩̝͆ ̆̇҉̡͚̬͕T̯̹̩͉͂̎͌̉͒i̶̪̬̭ͥ̏̄̽̊ͥ͝m̵̺̙͓̒͛͊ͣͫͨ̓̒ͅȩ̳͉͚͈ͧ͑̐̓ͬ̌̐̍a̷̬̬͈͖̱̟ͭͯ̃̾͑͌͜͠ͅt̴̖͖͕̙̦͋ę̭̦̲̪̱̫͓̬͌͛ͥ̿͆͛̏ͅr̢͙͙̮̳͈̪͗̐ͪͮ͑̒̉̎ͅ'̵̢̟̪̫̘̃͆̿ͭ̽̇s̗͕̹͊̏̏̍ͭ̐ ͕͈̦͔̳̞̙͇ͩ͆̀͑̽̚͢͢͝Õ̵̡̘̦̮̝͛P̲͌̄̀̃̽ͣ̈́͗ͧ͝͞s̤̩̙̲̠̮͔̪ͥͦ̓ͬͪͩ̀̐ͭ̀͝ ͓͇̙̜̅ͦ̆̀ͅa̛͍͊̂ṉ͈̺̺̣̲̣͈͎̑͗͋̏͂̂̐͟d̗̝ͫ̌̒ ̶̖̝̞̣ͥͤ́͘i͙̟̝̹̼͙ͧ̇ͫͩ͟͢͠t̸̜͓͓̭̰̭̾ͫ̂ͫ̉̽̉ͥ͟ ̷̨̮̬͈̦̿ͥ͑͜w͚͔̟̳̗͖̅̅͆̾ͧ̉ͦ͟å̷̱̜̫͚̫͒̀͂ͧ̿̓ͅs̸̮̘̭͖͓̣͓̒͑̽͌̍͋̍͡͞ͅ ̟̪̬̃̑̍͡a̜͎̻͔̬͉̬͕ͬ͛͘w̧̠͉̙̐̊͂͡e͖̳̯̟̫̟̺͈̳͆͛̎͛͐ͯ͢s̡͑̎̌ͯ͂̓̑̐̚҉̞͎̗̰̣͟ỏ̷̬̖͑̅̇́͘m̞̘̝̤̲̆ͩͫͥͫ̃ͅě̫͚̥̺̩̞̮̰̣̃ͫ͐̉͌͌͘ ̵̣͉̺͎̝̙͔̬͊̏̕͠ļ̭̭̥ͪ̂̌͡ỏ̸̭̘̥͈͔̩̘̮̑̀o͈̮͋͒̒̒ͧk̴̪̰̳͙͓̳̈́ͣ̉̈́ị̵̴̢͉̱̠̻̘̫ͫͭͪ́̑ṅ̸̷͔̘̲̟͓̞̩̰̝̌̌ͭ̽ͮ̈̐́g̰͎̣̜͉̈̋͊̅̀͞.̬͓͍͇̻̳͂̉̆̈
̧̛͍̘̪͓ͨͭ̾̾̍̔ͧͭͅ
̢̮͍̞̟̫̝ͮͪ̄͌͑ͯT̟̠̠͈ͨ̄̾͛ǫ̸̖̳͉̇͗͡p̫̙̦ͩ̀͗͞ ̧̉̐̿̔̆҉̞̙͉̺̪͙i̢̜͒̓͑́̓̀̕͡s̶̸̛̱͇̺̪̮̖̦̾̆̃ͪͨ̚ ̡̧̎̓ͪ̚͏̺̯͇͍̰̙w̯̖͚̮̤͈̓ͭͨ̔͐͜͟i̢̭͚͇̥̼̠̼͍̗ͩͣt͒̎͏̼͚̖ḩ͓̣͎͖͍͑ͣ͑ͅơ͓̳͚͚͎̐͐͒̄̚ȕ̲͕͎̼̀͗̓ͣ̍̉͑̚̕͜ṫ̸͕͈̥͌ͩ̓͌,̔̅ͧͫ͂ͦͦ͌̄͏̣͍̫̟ ̺̺̫̻̗̗̞͒̍b͔ͮ̐̆̀͠o̡̫̲̊͑̂͐͆ͥ͌̏̚͝t͚̗͙̰͙ͬ̊̄̽̃̾͑͝t̢̺̼̤̬̳̝̲ͫ̃ͭͮͧ͗ͧ̾̕̕ŏ̦͕̯͚ͣͭ͝͠͞mͫ̋̓ͣͦ̾̾ͣ҉̛͉̖͚̰͎̀ ͔̳͇͎̘ͨ̑̿̾̎i͓͓͐̆̄ŝ͋ͪ̚҉̺̟̯́́ ̴̡̖̜̹͎̔ͩ̄̋̃͡w̴̢̫͚̘ͣ͗̕i̙̖̾͋͋̈̀͠t̙̬̠ͧ̄͐̄h̹̏ͣ̏̑̎ͯͫ̿.̖̝̞̃ͭ̕͟ ̭͈̝͉̇ͬ̆͂̏ͨ̾̊ͥ͟͡T̪̰͉̹̦̏ͫ̈h̛̥͎͇̙͙̮͉̎̋ͬ̽̓ͯ̔̌e̛ͦ͛͏̳̫̠͍̼y̛͓̱ͣ̎̌̏͊̂͜͞ ̛̦̩͑̐̔̃̍́͌̅͗͡a̩̯̥̮͕̥͙̯̺̐̔̀͢r̮͇̅͋̒e̬̘͉̺͕͚̜͇ͪ̋̾ͯ͟ ̛̻̪͕̒ͣ͡nͭͯͣ̂ͨ҉̨̹̝̤͚̜ŏ̮̱͙͕͙͔̳̐͛̒ͬ̊͡͞t̲̫̙͓ͯͫ͊̆ͩ̽ͤ̂͗͝ ͗ͥͫ̎̃̚҉́҉̺̫̦̘̤̱͚͈u̸̶̡͔͆ͨ̐̏s͎͔͇̩͔̙̣̺̏̂ͧ̃̒̀ü͈̺̘ͩͅa̹̙̰͛͂̂̂ͤͭ̔ͯl͗ͨ̒̏ͤ̆ͮ͆̾͝͏҉̮̟̖̜ͅl̷̢͚̣̤̻̬͈̯̺̲̃̄ͨ̑y̴̵̪͙̩̭̖̱͊ͬ̒̓͌ͩͮ ̶̹͍̮͕ͣͭị̱͇̘̺̘̥͐̆ͫ̑n̎͑̉ͥͬ͒̅̾͏̰̥̯̗͇̬͚͕͟ ̲̲̇͡a͎͍̋̈́͊͛̍̚r̡̈͋͆̂͌͊͏̟͔͈̩̪̮ę̫̹̖̹̤̺̋͆̃ȃ̯̙͚͈̱̩͑͊̌̃ͫ̕͠ ̯̱̩̜̭͐ͨt̵̜̘͉̲̜̱̖̩̜̓̽a̬͇͐̾͑͆g͖̱͖͙̬̞͐̃͊ͮͫ̈̈́́͠s̢͖͇̲̺̪̝͚͔̘͛ͭͧ͊̏͆ͦ̆͗ ̦̩̝͎̆ͬ̍͌b̨̩̟̳̝̱̩͖͋u̷̵̴̱͓̞ͥ̇̂́̋ͨͪṭ̯̇ͩ̄̒̅̄̇͘͜ ̢̲̤͍ͥͥͬ́̔ͪ͜͠I̸̙̞͆͂͒͜͠ ̓͗̐̌̓̋ͦ̒͏͎͍̕͠ẃ̱̥̭̻͇̪̙̦̤̌ͩͭ̑͊̓̓̕͟á̡̭̰̜̣̦ͣ̀͌ͬ͐ͯͫ̀̚͡ͅn̗ͤ̇͋̄͋̓́̚͜͢t̜͚̞̣͚͚̝̾̎ē̲͇̺͚͆͢͢d̼̱̯̭̱̈́ͧ́ ̙̳͔͙͍̲̉͐ẗ̶̲͇̹͚̞͋̈́͛̅ͯ̕ơ̯̼̰͇̦͌̂̈́̕ ̶̢̺̙̭̜͙̼͈̝ͤ̽̓̓s̡̙̼̎͊ͪͨ͑̓͘ḛ̰̪̼̝̲̲̣̓̊ͤ͆͑̆̀̀̕͘p̤̟̞̬̮ͥ̃ͤͨa̢͍̙̬͍͛̎͋̂̍̃ͥͭͅr̴͉̱̦̝͕͍̜̲͚̿ͩͫ̄ͣ͢a̵͇͍̞̯͉͔͙͑͗̀̚͟t̸̛͍͕̗̞̀̔̀̂̚͝ě̸̱̯̙̳͇̝̯̟̺̆͑̇̓ͯ͊͂͛͝ ̢̞̪̼̜ͭ̔͒̃̆ͤ̈́͘t͎̹̰̠̟̍͐̉͑̊̎͋͆͞h̢͉̪͕̺̩ͭ̊͐͆̍̈̃̊͞ȅ̦̹͔̖̞̫͆̈́͊ͬ̚͘͞m̛͇͚̣ͮ̆̓̓ͩͅ.̪̖̌ͥ̌͛̾̇Y̫̥̞̰̲͖͙̔̎̄ͣ̿̓́o̧̹̥̺̳̒ͨͨ̈ͣ̾u̷̥̯̿͂̃̾͊͌́͞ ̨͙̑̓͒͛̾̕d̡̢̾͆ͭ͏̲̮̟͚͙̹̰̫ȏ̴͔̫̼̹̹ͨ̉ͫn͕ͦͮͭ̔͑̽͂͠ͅ'̊̿ͦ҉͏̯̲͖̤̳͇̫͔t̘̗͇͕͖͈̮ͣ͆͟͝ ̵̨̯̠̌̔͜g̨̫͕͕̩̯͋̏͋ͧo̵̯̼̗̹ͦ̈̔̌͋̕t̡̒͑͌̐͏͕̟͔͎̙̤̳͈ͅt̠̹̩̱̱͒́͗̅a̮̞͙̻̦̳͂͗ ̷̶͖̙̱̌͌ͯ̅͆ͨ͡ͅb̞̥̳̳̘͑ĕ͙͔̺̖̜͍̓ͪ̾͢ ̵͙̥̩͚͗ͮ̉͑ͧ̇̓̏ͅa̡͎̦̜̥̞̹ͨ̕ ̦͇̤̩͇͈̮̯̟̀̂͟r̨̡̤̬̝̞̼̀̄ͪ͞oͬ҉̷͕c͍̣͎͗ͩͨ͜k̟͎͛̊ͤ͗̍ͫẹ̾̀͘ţ̛̪̖̯̳̗͉͉̖͊̏̈ͩ͂̈̅̾ ̸͔͙̲̰͈͉̝͂̾̔̓̍̕s̡̪͇͛ͦ͟c̸̡̧̙̱͕̗̠̰͎̘͍ͦͮ̀i̯̹̭̜͔̞ͤ͢ḛ̴̗̤̣̍͆̌͜n͔̫̲͇̣̐ͧt̡̠̪̞̰͎̀͗ͬͮͯ̾i̮̱̙͎͌̚̕͠ͅs̯͚͖͚̦̲͆ͣͯ̒̈̋̿̑̓t͕͕̳̯̙̘ͬ̒͡ ̡̘̰͖ͭ̋̄́̉͒͗͡t̶̹̜͖̻͓ͫ͛̽̒̓̎̈͜o̴̼̱ͦ͘ ̶̨̺̇ͧ̕t̖͇͔̖̗̦̟̱̭͋̽̾͆͐͛̿̌̚e̟͉̣̱̳̍͘͡l̥̼͙̲͈͋ͧ̓ͦ̃̚͢l͖͊ͭ̀̓̾̉ ͔̝͙̥͉͚̪̬̎͋m̄̽̏͑̌̈́̅̀҉̮̯͈̬̹̣͇͈̖͘e̷͍̦̗̰̳̞̞͙ͨ̾ͣ̉̏̀ ͓͕̤̃̉̃͗̚ͅw͑ͦ̐ͬ͏̛̮͍͉͙̬̫ͅh̷̫͎̱̣ͫ͂̑͆̎͟i̡̢̩̦͕̱̻̽ͭ̿̓́c̝̼̼̋ͦ̽̎ͬ͂̚ͅh̵̨̲̆ ̳̠̗̘̦͉̬̈ͥ͡o͓͓̰̙̭̠̘͂̈̎n̦̯͇͎ͮe̴̡̮̲̼͈̯͎͚͒ͦ̄̕ ̛̗͖͍̺͈̫̯͔̅ͦ͑̓͡i̤͎̓͒̕͟s̴̢̯̪̮̻̳̾͌́̄̒ ̽͐̍̓ͧ̐̾͏̦̭̹͉̭̀͡ͅc̔̅ͨͨ̍҉͙̰o̵̮̲̜̪̣̫̿̑͆̅̑o̦̜̰̤̟̓ͪ̊̿ͫ̂̒͒͌l͕͓̫̔̓̾͊̓́e̵̸̼̮͚̥̤̻̟̍̋̓r̶͆ͨ̆͌͋̽̚͠͏̬͕͔.̞ͮ̒ͣͫ̉͛̒͘͟͝
̸̰̳̦͔̤̝̜ͪ͑͆ͅR̶̷͈ͭͪ͋͒̎̑͜u̹͕̎͠͝l̘̫̳͇̩̮͌e̦̖̥̞͍͙͓ͮ͋͛͊s̡̬̼̪̯͙͉͌̇̀̃̇̊̉:̢̣̳̟͕̤͆
̰̘͉̹͂̅̐̃́
͚̪̉ͣ͝͞G͈͖͇̗̓̈́̑́͆͟e̢͈̱͙̠̙͍͈͉̔n͍̜̫̟̥̗̫͓ͭ̿̚e̡̜̻̹ͤ͋̄͋ͩͤ̕͞r͚̖͖̘̹̙̓̐̆͆ͩ̾͗ͥ͆a̠̙ͫ̅͞ḽ̶̖̯̖̅͗ͧ͒̿͋̆͡ͅ ͇̥̘͇͓̦̺ͥ̈̈R͖̩͚̬̘̓̋̇ͦ̀͞ȗ̟̱̮̭̩̰̙̗̰͗̐̈ͮ͞͞ḷ̗̥͍ͦ̅͟͞e͍̲̟͙̍̂̂͂͒ͭ̕ͅs̵̢̼̩̥̭̞̃̑
̧̹͓͖̭͂̏̎̆͟
̶̝̞̭̝̦͙̹̖͒́ͯ́̌͝ ̨̛̳̖̯̼͐̅͐ͦ̎̾ͬ́ ̣̊̅̔̓ͧ ̧͍̤̭̣̙͓̭͕̾̊ ̲͓̫́̍ͬ̚͞<̢͎͈̳̣̠̳̏ͮ́1̡̗̰̹̬̜̺͌̀ͮ>ͧͥ͡͏̱͔̪͉̹͓̗̪M̯͎̄́̇̍ͮͬ͛̇ͬ͟͠y̢͈̤̗ͧͭ̕ ̴̗̥̙͉̬͓ͤ̆̾̍́͢r̶̶̹̈́̄̌̔̌u͙̟ͯ͋ͦ͛͐̅ͣ̕̕ͅl̡̡̰̭̉̂̽͜e̝͈̰̠͓̗̎̅ͮ͊̐͆̔̽͞ ̸̸̢̗̠̟̿͛́̂͐̒̓̚i̢̧̢̥̰̻̹̺ͧ̊͆ͨͣ̅̈́s͓̗̆ͤ͢ ̷͒͐͒ͬ̐̃̈́͞͏̝̪̦̪͈L̂̏̒ͫ̓ͫ̑҉̜̯̹̦̞̪͈͇̭͠a͂̊͠͏̳̞̬͖̬ͅŵͭ̽͑͏̵͎͓͉̭͚̦̪̞̫,̏̐̿ͨ̉ͮ͘҉̰̩ ̷̝͓͖̱̳̘ͨͩ̆̄ͅI͓̖͈͖̠̮̠̭̫͊ͪ̐ͤͧͪ͢͡ ͙̮̲͉͉͌̒́̕͡s̤͍̣̣̘̤̳͓͊̓̾e̴̗͙̰ͤt̩̤͕̘̣͊̏̔͗͡͠͡t̛̳̝̠̅͆ͪ̂͂ͦͅl͋͂̃͏̘̳e̸͍̓ͩ̄͂ͦ͜͜ ͚͕̰͉̲̌̑̄͂d̺͖͖̓ͪ̅ͤ̓̔ͥ͑͂̕e̝̗̬͓͚͈̎̊̈́ͣͧͭͧ́b̮͉̭̰̤͔̝̘̉͌̈ą͖̱͓͈̇ͥ̊͐̂̇̈ͪ̕t̡̢̗̦̥͆ͮ̿̏̇͒̿́e̴̦͚̮̰̳͉̒̓͊ͬs̡̛̜̮̝̖̪ͮ̋̍̑͑̆̀.̮̝̻͇̜̲̋ͅ ̛̣̟̭̬͂͆̄͋͋ͮ̚I̡̬̲̹̐̒̂̾̓f̵̵͖͓͆ͥ̉̋ ̡͉̙̞͓̖̪̺͗ͪ̽ͦ͘͟ͅỵ̵͙͖͑̿̕ő̧͕͈̠ͮ̄̽̇ͫͤ͆uͯ̊ͬ҉͉̘̠͕͘ ̶̸͇͈̫̱̦̗̗̀͌͋̐͠ŗ̩͉̠̻̖̈̆̉͐̍́͠ė̶͔̖̺͔͎̈́̇ͫ̋j̡̗͙͈̈͂ͥͣ̆̉ͩ͒͘e̝͎̲̱͙̬̋̇̐ͮ̿̈̑̕c͍ͭ̒t͍͎̥̅ͯ̊̉ ̷̡̻͙̰̜̝̪̻̜͓ͯ͌̐ͨ͌̊ͪ̅͘mͨ̎ͥͫ̏͟҉҉̜ỹ͏̮̰ͅ ͍̣̗͈̲̜ͥͮ̽ͦ́̓ͮ͌̀͝r̶̸̜̰̺͎̙̙̜ͥ͌ͤu̶̩̲̪̯͉̲ͪ̔̂͌ͨļ̖̲̜̭͉̟̼ͪ̉͆̽ͅe̻̘̘ͪͫ̃̃ͤ͛s̶̩̘̖̖͑͒̆͗͋̏̎͢ ̘̗ͤ̈́͋͊͐̃̀͘͠t̻͔̼̔ͥ͟͡h̨̹͉̣͊̉̇̂ͧ͌͋̀͡e̱͚̚̕n̡̪̤̰͕̹ͫ̀̿ͪ̂̓̃ͅ ̄͗ͣ̕҉͎̤̻̟̩͖ͅi̳̝̖̠̠̫̹̭͎ͧͤͤ͘t̶̥̹̺̞̜͂͗ͦ̊̈͛̚ ̤̪͉̣̣̗̣ͫ͆ͤ̒̓͗̌ͧ͘š̊́҉̝̭h̷̦̳͋̐̇͗ͧ̈͟a̰͉̰͎͎͑͑́̿̽̐̑̄l͖̼̝͖̟͖̦̮̇ͮ̌ͦ̅̚l̷̡̢̯̲͖͚̳̱̖̭̏̈́̓̀ͦ́̓ ̠ͬ́̊̍͑͜r̺̞͍̽ͪ̈ͩe̸̛̥̳͚̼͙͖͇̻ͫ̂̽̄ͪ̔̚̚ș̦̗̞͇͙ͥ̿ͧ͐͗̈́͛̀u̸̢͚̲͓̘̪̯̲͉ͮ͂͋l̴̗̲̺̲͖ͦ̿̓̿ͥ̕͜t̳̻̠͛̔ͮ̇̃ ̴͚͇̟̖̾͂́î͙̲̞̞̗̹̮͌̿̑̓n͍̣̻ͧ͟ ͚͕̘̤̪̩̐ͣ͊͌̍́͜a̶̱̗͖͚̩̔̏ͥ̈̉́̕͝ ͯͦ͊͏̮͓̙̳͖͔̼̺̩M̶̭͈̤̹̜ͭ̀o̶̶̹̥̦̙͔̻̖͈̱ͨͩ̾̇͐d̑ͩͥ̃ͬ͊ͦ͏͎͕̦͕̥͙ͅk̸̭̻̺̺̟̦̞̺̆̇͛ͨ̕͞i͙̗̲͇͉̼̖̙̥ͯ͛̄l̶̴̄ͭ̎ͥ̈́ͨ͆҉̙͉̫̘l̢̨͈̱̖̭͖̥̰͚͉ͣ̆̅ͫ͂͐̒ͨ̚.̸̷̱̗̥̺ͥ̇͊̓̔́ ̨̭̫͉̭͉̻̻̺ͪ͊͑ͮ̔T̪̥̙̫͇̟̳͆̄ͯͫ͝h̍̚͏̘̰̠̤̳͉o̫̩̥͈̭̲̱̾ͣ̾̇̋̚͡u̦ͬͣ̆̕͞ͅǧ̴̵̯̦͉̲͒̀͑̆ͣ̇͢ͅh̸͍̗̗̬͈́̐̚͟ ̰̜͕͕̺͈̈̿́ͮ̈ͯ̓ͅI͈͙̯̦͉̠ͣͫͬ͊̚̕͝ ̸̘̣̜̉̓ͨà̘̗̭͈̬̎ͬͬ͊ͥͅm̲̞̖̠̣̞͍ͨ̀̐ ̷̸̧̩͉͖͈͕͔̱̩͎͒̓̇̇̅̎̚̚a̶̧̙͉͓̮̒̐̇͒̄̓̕ẅ̶̛̘̮͉̗̼̣̽̽̃e̪ͧͥ̑ͤ̈̓ş̸̧̙̲̝̯͍̥̰̆͗ͨ͋ͨ̂͋͋ǫ̳͇̤̑ͭ͌ͯm͕̰̮͉̱̩͎̞̾ͭ͐͂̆̚͝ĕ̡̛͓̦̲͚̲̺̘͍̿͠,̷̝̤̞͉̂̒̉́̐ ̛͎̗̟͓͕̟̣͇̂̌I̵̫ͪͭ̓̓̅͘ ̢̝͓͚͖̖͓͎̼̟̉͌ͪ͝s̲̮̻̈́̆̃ͭ̑̀ͧt͖̩̹ͧ͋i̳̮̼̤͍͈̝ͧ͗̅̆͢ͅl̡̺͈̣̩̘͓͙̈́̓̓̐͐̿̾͜ļ̞͍̓̍͠ ̱̼͍̤͕͎̜͑̈͞m̷͖͎̄̏ͥͧ̄a̩̙͌ͦ̌̈́͑̀ͭ͘͞͠k̄̑̏͜҉͖̩̬͍͇͓̙̠́e̸̸͕̝̞͉͙͋ͨͬ͛̚͢ ̱̳͚͙̭̮͖̺̦͒ͦͧͫ͐m̄̈͏҉̵̟̖̠̙i̶͂̂͒̅ͨ͏̩͈̘͖̝̩s̖͙̏͛̀̀t̔̾͏͈̕͠ͅa̞͂ͤ̊ͪͮͅk̡͇ͦ͒̑̚͟ę̴̡͕̤̺̪̰̟͈̣̌͑͑ͬ̃ͥ́͂s̻̙̲̥̻̙̗͓̄ͯ̒͠ͅ.̛̯͍̮̝ͫ̑̏̀ ͉̺͓̲͚̪̂̌͗͐͗ͫͬP̷̢̧̬̹̍̓͊̑ͩ̆̎l̶͎̲͍͚͓̜̻̑̓͛̎ͧͦe̜͔ͭ͂ͫ͜ă̧̰̯̩̱̩̩̬͈͎̎̍͘͡s̸̛ͭ͒͑͏̣̱̞̹̤e̷̗̩̺̰̜͙͓̽ͬ̽̾͗͊͞ ́̐̓ͨ͆͏̜̩̱̲̱̤d͎͔̱̠̬̳̣ͤơ̧̧͔̼̩̖̖̮̮̿̒ͭ͑̓̀̌ ̲͓̻̗̤̦͓̥ͣ̀͘͞ͅn̙̻͖̮̣̏͐ͨ̄̿̄ͤő̬̬̣͉̦̮̦̔̏ͥͬͮ͑t͙͎̯͙̠͊̃ͯ͝ͅ ̡̼̝̺̣͇̦͈͛h̵͙̱͚̪̮̗̺̓̇ͧͩ̌́̚e͎͎͖̮̩̘̹ͮ̒̓̓̋̏͆s͈̳͇͇̹͉͓̻͛͒͝i̡̠̟̝̝ͩ̓̾t̆̓͆͑̂̃ͤ̓̅͏̺̰͖̲̱͖͉̤ă̟̬̦̭̗̣͒̾̍͊͋ͬͦ͌͠͡ͅt̲̮͉͍̻́́̑́ͭ͆ͬͧ͟ĕ̷̬͓̹̩͙̝ͨ̊͒ͣ̊ͫ̓͟ ̷̲̖͚̳̺͚̲͋̈́̈ͭ̿̆̉t̵̹̩͙̠̖͊ͤ͛͑̆̃ͩ̀o̵̭̳̝ͯ̊ͩ ̸̲̠̟̤͇̼̗͊͊̍n̸͂̅̃́͏̗̜͕ọ̹̥̏͝͞t̴̛̻͖͙̤̪ͩͮͮ̈́́͗̚ḯ̶̛̖̽ͩ͞f̛̳̮̂ͦ͗͑̊͠y̺̪͕̠̪̩̰̘̽̿ͦͪͩ̿͑͜ ̗̠͉͈̙̺͇̤̓̂͆m̩͉̼̘̥̉̔̂̍̈́̋̋͞͞ę̯̻͎̖̩̗̆͢ ̴̹̳̹̲̯̾w̵̻͇͖͕̩͈ͩͩ̏ͣ͠͞h̦̹̬̯̓̒͟͢e͙̬̒͝͞n̛̟̰̾͋͌̊ͯͮ͑͘ ̶̥̖̥̘̼̩͖̞̅ͭ̅͛̎̈́̅ỳ̡̨̼̖͖̻͓̙̈ͥ̓́̚o̸ͫ̎͟҉̖̲͎̲ų̫ͫ̾ͧ̊͌́ͥ̄̿́ ̩̼̝̳̬͌̅̍ͤ̈́͛͌̕͝ͅṭ̟̭̀ͮ̏̈́̎͢͠ȟ̖̦̾͐̎͆ͭ͛iͦͤ͏̺̟̦̱n̸͎ͥ̓̒ͪ̔ͪ͟k̢͚̳͙̤ͥ ̲͚̬ͪ̀͞ͅI̔̆͒̏͟͏̩̳͈͉ ̥̰̰͓̹͙̲̀̀ͧ̒ͥͤ̾ͥ̕h̛̙̒̽ͭͫ̇̾ͫͯa̻̟͇͒̂ͤ̆̿ͪ̽v̢͚͎͈̋ë̗̪͖͕͓̤̪̥́͢ ̪̦͙̠̬̤̥̘ͯ̈́ͦͯ͋ͨ̀͠͞m̜̩͚͚̣̞͎̽̽a̸͙̭̲͒͆ͯ͑̐̈́̅̎d̗̼͕̣̟͖͒͐͒̆̊ͅẽ̷̫̩̦̺̪̤ͤ̾͟ͅ ̠̺̱̦͎̉ͣͬ̐ͮ͢ȃ̮͇̦̰͓̬͍̲̋̈́͑͐ͥ͂̒̿́ ͌ͭ͒́҉̖̘͠m̼̼ͧ́̌͗̽ͣĩ͓̯͙̟̖̭̹ͅs̗̳̽̽̋̀ͫț̛̗̎̾ͨ̒̃̏̄͠a̟̲̳̞̰̍ͯk̻̮̘͓͍̹̹̯͂͋͗̓͐̋ͪ̌́͟e͔̥̮̤̖ͮ̅̑͜.̐̋͒̓̓͏̶̴̘̪̺͇̦̥̠̬͈
͖͕̞̣͈̋ͨ̉̔ ̧͇̞̥̠́̌͝ ͪ́҉͉̲͉͖̹ ̝̤͎ͫ ̛̣͚͇̫̉ͅ<̞̥̪̞͚̲̦ͯ͒ͤ̏̆2̡̨̱͔̃ͫ̈́̿>̢̭͕ͦ̈́́͊̃̐̀͠D̢̢͉̮̬̙̝͔̜̋̋͛̋̓̾̓ă̡̳͖̦̎͂̅̿͊̓ͅr̵͂ͥ̈̎͏͏̻̭̱͔̩k͓̝̫͈ͬͣ̑͘r̷͇͌̃̓ͫ͌e̬̺̺̞͊̽̑d̷͎͈̅͛̈́ͣ ̸̹̮̱͓͇̎̀̔̓̿̑̌́̕i͖̠̩͊̈́̎͐ͯ̕s̢̘͕̠̩̘̣̱͉͇̉̍ͥ ̼̜ͬ͛̄͌͒͡m̧͌̃͑̉҉̞̥͎̞͙ͅy̢̛͕̟͖̟̪̥̱͓ͨ ̜͓̖͍̥̖̬͔̭̄́̐̀ͣͭͭc̗̱̮͔̜̞̟͐̊͜o̡̞̰̯̰̦͍̩̿ͤ́ͅḷ̱̬̘̯̭̟̳̇ͨ͋ͮ̋̃̐o͍̪ͣ͊̒ͪͤ̄̔̐̽͞r̠͇̞̤̓̽ ̡̘̩̮̆ͩͩ́͝s͎͙͚̞̮͈̳̞̀̈̍̿o͓ͪ̒̑̑̍͑̂́͟͟ ̨̟̹̬ͭ̈͟͠d̷̝̺̤͖͈̠̃̈̿̽̂̄̿͢ͅỏ̡̤̣͓̹̮̹ͬn̛̗̻͍͙̮̝̺͐̿̏̐̀'̷̮̪̣͙ͯͦͦ̆̉͊̽͜t̤̱̭̗͔̼̃͋̐ ̵̼̙ͦ̍̓̔ͬͥ̒u͚̜͚̩̮ͨͨ̈́́͜s̜̻̜͍̻̦̦̝̐̃ͣ̂͆̋͂͢ē̵̶̢̳̦̘ͧͮ ̵̴̛̺̣̰̜̮̯̲̑ͦ͋͗̅i̵͕̪̝̻͙̾͂̅ͭͩ͒t̺̯͈̣̓͝.̡̨̬͔̣̘͓̖̱̳͆̎̒ͧ͡ ̈͆ͮ̐̔͏̯U̴̶̡̩̞̯̫̠̹̲̤͋͑͌ŝ͇̦̟͇̘̱̀͒̌́ͧ̍̓̑ͅi̵͓̹̙̮̯̠̾́͜ṅ͚̯̿̿̊̉̈́̇͘ģ̵͎͇͙̽̈͟ ̴̵̙̮̹̣̼̹̥̜̃ͧͤǐ̸͈͈͖̠̟͇ͤͨ̂͆t̨̡͓͉̠̼̫͎̣ͨ̋ͮ͗̕ ͪͣ̚͏̙̯̥̪w̝̦͐͐̾͒ͤ̐̇͐ͨḯ̶̱̜̼̩̲̞̬̅͛̓ͣ̽̈́l̷̬̻̤̘͕͖͋̋ͦ̆ͩ̊͊ͦ͡l͈̠͔͔͌ͫ͑͐̌̈́ͪͯͪ͜͠ͅ ̓̍ͤ̈̔ͪͧ͏̸̰̬̘̞͟b̭̹̼̹̜ͮ̀̾͐ȩ̼̯ͭ̆̎ ͉̹̱͌̈̑ͤ̕͞s͎͔̄ͫ̚̕e̟̭͓͉͔͊̋̊̈́̏̌͆̃̀ͅḙ̬̭̉͆͐̇ͬͥ̏̍͜n̛̠̮̱̐̈ͫ͗͗ͩ̚͟ ̬̗̄̐͐̎̈͢ͅa̸̼͔̟̖ͪ͐̏́͘s̫̘̲͚̥̱͓̼̥̑ͯ̎̍́ͯ͢͠ ̤͙̫̯̄ͩͮ̑̌̋ͭĭ͔͕̳̠̮̱ͥͭͧ̉m̵̧̮̲͍̜͔̣̮͍͆ͬ̃̑ͯp̝̦̳̗̣̟͑ͩ͛ͣͥ͑͐ͦ̋͜e̡̧̩ͯͤ̄ͥ̓̄ͫ͆r̷̢̮̯̲͙̃́̈́̐s̶̩̭͉̥ͭͮ̔ͬ̈ȍ͔̙̖̜̘ͤ͌n͇̪͉̙̮̯̼̹͛͟͞a̯̖̾̐͋̋̾̿̅̾͢t̵̬̼͉̞̰͂̿i̵̶̖̹͕̻̤̤͔̱̿̀ͨ͊̕n̰͉̗͇̲̫̫̪͚ͭ̇̇̿͗͗ͤ͟͞g̡͔̬̲ͫͭ͐ͣ̂ͭ ̧̠̟̼͌͂̚t̝̓͋ḩ̛̙̭̻͂͆ė̟̻̳̦̙̣̫̈̔ͫ̀͘ ̶̨̖̊̃̓ͥ͘ͅm̜̭͇̮̯̥̹͆̌̑ͣ̀͡o̝̼̠̤̗̘̫͔ͤ͆ͣ́͐̄͗͟d̫̞̺̱̣̅̃̀̚͟,͖͓͎́̀͊̐͘ ̍̽ͨ̐͐͂̒̔̚͏̴̺̙̣͔̲̘͎͇̰͞w̡̘͕͇̮̘̹͎̅͐͡h̸̡̼͔͉̬̟̙͇͉̘ͥ̆͒̑͂̊ͬ̄i̧̪̦͙̥͙̿̂ͯ̊̂ͥ͌̒̃͡c̵̨̟͒͛̌̃̓̊ͫ͑̌͘ḩ͎̪̄ͥ͒̎̾ ̹̙̪̋̑̃͊̔ì̤̣̰̖̣͊̐̊̀͢s̠̱̟̬̓̇ͧ̽͜͢ ̪̥̳̜͚̱͈̞̊ͅā̈ͤ̀̓͏̸̲͇͍̝̦̹̮ͅ ̷̬͕ͧͥ̂ͪͣ͝p͉̝͇͙̬̝ͣ̃̃̐̚ͅů͔̼̝̙̟͗̌ņ̵̘͉̩̔́i̶̷̯̺͇̩̤̬͚̰͗̏̄ͯ̅ͅṣ̬ͬ̆ͯ̑̍̈́ͣ͋͜ĥ̩͓̦̩̺̳̳͔̾̓̅ͭ̈́̈ͥ͟a͊̐͌̈́̊ͩ҉̛͙̱̻̩͎b̸͎̻̻͔̻͚̮̑͞l̷̢̤̖͕͙̹̩ͦ͛̒͆̂ͭ͐ͫ̂͝ȇ̴̬̞͈͒ͭ̓͠͞ ̛͙͕̺̩͑͑̌ͤ͐ͥͣ͘o̝̫̺͍̊͒ͪ̓̆͌̄͒̚̕͘f̷̵̺͔̄̽̋̄̽̕f̼̦͓̭̬̹̀ͭͯͮ͞é͓͖͔̟̓͆ͧn̶̶͉̼̝̺͂s̷͉͓̱̟̪̺̤̫ͧͥ͢͠e̶̖̠̘̟̲͇̫̻͓̽̇ͥ͌͆.̨̯͈̒̎ͭ̄̈͐̍́
̟͕͍ͧ̓͐͜ ̴̸̟̮̙͚̘͍̗̞̔̆̈ͣ̓̌ ̸̵͈͖̝̂ͮͣ͗͐ͧͣ͑̒ ̷̛͙̪̪̱͙̗̲̣̀͛̍̊̊̒͑̓͂ ̠͔͉͚̙̯͛̕͟ͅ<̶̰͔̜͉ͬ̏̓̎ͮ͡3͙̭͇̰̮ͭ͒͑ͥ̏̐͐̏͌̕≯̯ͭͧ̒ͦͫ̍́͞I͓̟̲̎͐f̮̱͈͈̣̙͂̅̈̇͞ ̦̘ͥ͐̓̓̊͜͠y̶̮͍̬̮ͣ̀̈̔̓ͣ̔̚͠o̵̘͒͋ͪ̃u̹̬̙̜̪̻͈̬ͮ͊͗̈́̽͟ͅ ̴͕̱̙̮̰̠̮̹̓ͯ̇̅ͭ̈ͥ̋̚͠h̋̽ͨ̌҉̸̩̼̘ȁ̵̜̱̳̖̜̺̹͌ͫ͘ͅv̖̣͉̲̓̓̍͝e̜͖͒ͥ͒̂̀ ̪̥̈́͑̃͗͊ͣͨ͛͜p̖͍̼̩̜̜͈͉ͩ̒͒ͬ̆̚r͇̲̜ͮ͂ͫͬ̾̑́ͥi̶̪̬̞͚̱͚̹̠̬͋ͯ̚v̷̔̃͊̽̑҉͓̭̟͕͢a̝̦̤̯ͧ̊̓̆̏͗̚̚̕ţ̵͙͖͉̤̖͈̀e̢̳̥͈̒ͩ̑̄̈́̓ͭ͋͐͞͠ ͆ͣͧ͏̸̝̝̟̝̦̤͓c̩̹̝̣̰ͦ́̆̽͘͞ò̴̩͉̮̯̓͐̀ͮ͌m̷͍͐̑m̷̲̹̫͊̌̾ͭ͆ͥ̀̊ư̫͇͕͎̾ͥͨ͒̏n͍̟̤̬͖̔ͥ̍͌i̴͕̥ͤͨ͑̚c̴̨͓̞̥̦̯̬̜ͤ̿ͫ̎̎a͕͔̩̰̻̪̙͑͗͞͡ͅţ̶̭̦̿͛ȉͩ̂̽ͪ̍͏̱̭̠̹̳o̧͉͉͚͍͇̹͕ͨ́͗͗̆ͫņ̴̼̻̱͎̘̬̫ͯͯͩͩ̓̎͐͒ͩͅ ̂ͭͮ͒͞͏̵͖̺̟̪̰̻͎͇w̱͉͔̮̄ͦͫ́ͤ̿̌͂i̘̿͂̈́ͯ͋͂̅̍ͪ͡t̵̨̝̗̟̮̘͌ͩ͠h̶̤̮̯ͨͯ̒ͥ̋͟͜ ̧͓̮̖̹ͬ̽̇ͮ͞m̲͈͖͖̳̣̱̖͒̋ͤ̓ͧ͘̕e̯͎̳̓́ͣ̐̐͢ͅ,͕̯͓͎͓̫̳̤̎̋̇ͮ ̰̫ͧ̊ͩ͑ͣ͆̒͜t̴͇̦͈̼̲̯̰ͮͧ̽͐̅ͫ̀ͬ͂́h̸̨͉̣̼̮̹ͣͭ̈ͣ̎ͫ̌̇̚ȩ̰̙̠̜͓̔͟ ̷͚̼̪͇̼͔͍ͮ̐͋̍ͮ̈̎͐m̵͍̹͓̪͙ͬ̆ͣ͋ͤ̀ͬ͐o̷̳̤̣͑ͬ͠͝ḑ̺͉͒͊ͤ͛̓̕,̈̑̉͐̂̋́҉̴̩̰̣̰̲̗̼ ͇̖͚̳̝̇̌ͪ͌ͮ̇i̛̳̞̱̖̼̼͌̄̎͞t̢̤̻̜̦̲̉̍̈̔ͯͨ́̕ͅ ̲͔̱͓͍̜̮̻͗̓͢ḧ̨͉̩́à͖̹̲̘͉̦̟͆̀̎̌ͤs̠̘̯͈͕͓̿̆ ͍̄ͬͧͪ͛̋̆̚t̪̜͇͈ͨ̓̉̊̒̚͞ͅo̵̩̯͐͂̇̆̈ͥ̂ ̡̤̐̔̈́̆͗ͦ̈̎̀b̵̯̮͇̟͕̹̬̏̉ͦ̍ͯ̽ͦę͙̖̳̲͕͈̫̀̌ͬ͒͊̍̈ ̵͓̹̻ͨ͋s̍̐͏̜ͅe̝̗̱̖̞̣͌̈́͗͠c̛̲ͮ͗̐ͥ͆̋̓̕r͈͈ͫ͆ͬ͘ë҉̺̳̝̺͖̣̠ͅt̟̺̣͓̘̔ͪ͑̅̎͠ͅ.̧̡̈̔ͣ͏̖̟̗ ̡̖̩̪̠̟͚̭ͪ̔̐̔̐I͖͎͕̭̹͍͚͚͇ͯͬ̋̑ͧ̔ͭ̂ ̶̵̠͓͚̲̳̌a̯̻̮͍͒̊͗ͣ́́ͪ̽̈́l̵̼͚͙̣̞̼ͬ̇ͫ͋̊͢l̸̖̲̗͔̝̺̊̐̂ͤ̓͋͐ͨ́͝ő̢͓̜̟̝̰̻̝̥͆̄̾͆ͫw͚͕̬̖͈̑ͩͪ́ ͍̌̅̇͒ͪ͐͘p͎͙͕̙͇̫͂̆̊̚a̶͛͂ͪͭ̽̀̈͡҉̬̪̣ŗ̜͓͓̗̥̬͌̾͑̊́̽ͣͤä̡̗̮̜̣̪̤͇ͨ̔̐̌ͪͧ̚p̤̭̱̤̼ͨ͆̿̏̉h͙͓̥̗ͮ͌͌ͤͤ̈́̏ȓ̖̼͈͊̒͘á̫̫̥͓͚̘̞͓̉̀̆̂͜͡s̸͇͙ͯͬ̐̿i̘̮̫̜̖͌̆͌͌ͬ͜ͅṋ̬͉͔͓̣͊͝g͙̳͖̮͗͊ͯ̽̽̓ ͔̪ͬ̽͊ͤͬ͑̇̓͆͟f͍̱̉͛̎̃̉̊ͥͨỏ͎͎̥̥̤̲̩ͧ̓͊͐̀́͝r̷̡̢͇͙͍̀ͭ̍ͣ ͥͬ̒̑̊̽ͧ͞҉̞̩R̨̖̞̯̼̦͙̮̣̒͋̅̇ͯͬo̷̡̫͇̬̻̎̽̈́͗ͬͦ̕l͕̖͈̝̯͍̬͐ͯ̈̾̐ͨ̍ͯe͒̒̓̾̇͛̉̽҉̪̖̥͍c̿̐͂͌̀͡͏͖͕͍ḻ̱̎̇́͑͒a͚͗ͦ͢͝͞ͅi̩͉̼̪̾ͭ͊͐̀͠m͎̻̖̪̅͆̽̍̉ͅi̡͓͉͖͉̯̲̫͖͑ͦͤ̐̽ͪ͑͂ͥn͈̱͇̮̹͔̫͉͛͐͛̈̓͊ͯ̓͑͡͞g̘͇̭͈̹̺̖͕͒̓͒̃͛̋.̩͎̹̪͍̔͆̽͞ ͔̑̑ͤͧ̅̑̏́I̲̼̊̉̕͡f͙̜͔̥̬̫͂ ̌̆ͥ̋̾ͩͥ͏͖̭̹̥̟̦̗̬̱y̸̨̞͉̭̙̍̊̒̉̇͛̈ͥ̚͢o̻̝̤̻̬̝͋̕͢ͅu͓̩̝̰̺͉͕̗͑̈ͧ̇̿̇͢͜ ̸̛̼̫́͛̑̋ͩ̉͑̍̈́d̮̜̬̥̰͍ͩͥ͒̃͌̓̈o̙̩͋̍ͫ̋ͬ́͘n̶̷̺ͪ̏̆͡'̥̙͖̠̭̻͇̺ͪ̀t̹̖̳̲̽ͣ̂͂̎̂̚ ̞͇̲͇̖͉͓̬̫̑͗͊͗̎k̬͉͚͌̑̎̒n̵͙͉̞ͪͬ͒̓͝ͅo̿̄ͧ͋͌̑ͫ̍̆̀҉͕͙̳̣w̵̩͕͔̝̠̺͂ͭ̇̂͊̔̚͝ ͙̘͇̲̋ͫ̃̐͒̑́i͔̲̹͖̺͎̝̓̂͘f̢̻̜͔̜̞̘̮̠̏͂̄̔̇ͫͧ ̸̹̅̐́̄̔͜ȳ̤ͣͨ̄̇̓̓̕͜o̬̰̞͂̓͛ͪ͑̈ͥͩű̸̙̺̻͛͒ͩͪͩ̕r̴̡̰͔͕̆̍̿͒͒̽ͨ̃͠ ̣̬̞̮͈̩͎̍͛͘a̼̦̝̼͙̞̹̎͌̅l̸̻̺̍ͧ͆̄̄́̈́̒̚͘͢l̸͎̖͔͎̟̠͗͌ͬ͗̉͑̿̕ö̧̜̻͍̎̓͞ẘ̵̧̦̋͂̐͞e̩̭͚͓̲͚̖̱ͤ̈́̌ͅd̛̠̝͍̻ͩͩͪ̄̈́ ̵̬̆̇̑͋́̚͜t̍̍͂̋̊̎͐҉̡̯̮̥̩͖͙̹͘o̷̺͉̭͍̾̈́ͫͥ͜ ̙̫́͗ͣͭ̀͑t̸̹̜͓͉̘̫́̀ͅe̢̫͖͛̑ͦ̓͂̔͂ͮl̶̢͓̣̉̈ͫ͑̔l̜̳̱͚͙̳̣͛͐ͬ͐͡ ̴̤͚̘̲̹̺ͮ̏̍͊̂ŵ̴̗͕̊ͭh̒̈́̒ͯ̅̆͘͏̦̹a͕̝̬̱̫̭̪̪͚ͫ̉ͩ̈ͮ̐̕͝t͊ͦ͒҉̘͉̞̜͡͝ ̵̠̟̩͚̝̤̻ͬ̋̂̉ͬͫ́w̡͙͖͍̄̋͗ͪͅa̯̬̖̞̗̦ͨ͂̋͛͐͜s͎̥̫̣̳̗̘̫͖̒͌͊̀͝ ̻͚̗̿̈͒ͧ͆̉̔ͪ̀ͅş̸̼͈̭̱̦̫̈ͧ̅̽̑̔ͩ̅̑͜ǎ̺̰͗̑͐ͩ̐͆͑͘͞i̸̡̮͚̻̗̐ͦͮͅd̲̮̮̺̍̓ͬ͘͟ ͑́҉̼͢ṫ̠̗̙̦̘͗̏̄̐̌͂ͭͫh̢̺̱̜̻̭̙͇͎̊ͣ̓̉͝e͛͊͂͐͏͔͚̠̝̕͞n̢̧̥̫̬͖̠͕̫̈́̇͢ ͓͍͖͌ͮ͑ȃ̸͈̪͈̪̱̥͎̓̔͠s̵ͩ̊́ͭ̿͐͆͆͏͎͇̟̻̤̞̪k̵̠̪̻̘͍̏͋̆̊͋̍̕͜ ͉̦̏ͅm̠̤ͧ͂̉̕ĕ̟̝̞̺̬̩͑̌ ͋̂͐͠҉̗̭̜̫͉̀f̾͏̡͕̳ỉ̛͍̪̣̠̞̪̝͂̀̔̑̅̔̍r̨̲̼͍̱̙̳̹ͩ̅̎s̢̬̆͌̽̎ͨͬͥͩ̚t͉̱͉̺̲ͮ̍̏̒͌.̟̤͎͋ͭͅ ̥̗̀̑̾ͩ͋̓̕͞Ȁ̧̜̌ͬͤ̆͆̅ͫs̾͋ͥ̔̐̐́҉̖̻̱̬s̓ͭͭ́̏҉̞̣͎͢ͅų̙̭̏̇̉m̘̱͑̿̈́͐ͫe̷͙͍̩͈̹̱͖͓͐͌̎̓͗͛ ̨̛̟̓̅̃͛̈́͆i̋ͫ̎͊͏͕̰̠͇̝̭t̵̡̖̭͚͓͖̳ͣͭ͗ͩͯ̈́ͅ ͌͏͏̸̺̯̦̖͚͎̦͓i̠̘̣̭͉̦̞̺͔̊ş̵̖̰͂ͪ͋͗̓ ̇ͥ͛ͭ̈́͌ͭ̆҉̟̯͔͓̣b̸̠̗ͣ̾͗̂̆́̉ͬ͗͠ạ̶̛̰̬̗̮̤ͯ̾̔̀ͩ͌̂͞d͈̣̫̞̤̃͗̂̅̒̿ͮ̾͘ ̙̣ͬ͜ṭ̵̣͙͈̅ͤͭ̋̇̀͠ô̸͕͕̯̹ͨͬ͋̔̈ ͚͉̗͈̅ͩ̾̒̂d̴̠̳̬̼ͨͭ̆̉̂̏͢ǫ͔̹̭ͨ͊̈́ ̖̠̣̬̺̜͉̱͉ͪ͂̅̀ͥͭ̉̉s̖͚̘͓ͩ̆ͨ̓̓ͯ̾̇͘͜o̷̱̪͍̞̼̾̃͜͝ͅ ̬̺̭̹̬̻̔̆͗ͨͬ͆b͈̄ͧ̆̀ẹ̴̟̫̖̃̏ͤ̎͌̿̒f̮̍ͧ͞o̷̩̪̥͕͒ͩ̏͜͢r̶̓ͤ̉҉̸̮̠͇e͑ͭ͡͏̞͓͓̦ ̲͉̠͉̼̝͔̰͕ͯ͑ͩ͛m̷̨̦̮̿͒̐̐̄͂̄ẏ̸̝̺̳̜͚ ̧̣̬̟̰̠̘̱̗̋̆ͪ͊̂͡a̳̱͖͖ͨ͋̉͆͛ͧ͗͞n̢̛͎̤̮͒̈́͛͛̕s̥̫̤ͬ͂ͩ͠w̷͈͇͕̜͚͔͖͎̔ͬ̏͐̕ė̯̪ͪ͢͠ͅr͔̣̘̊̄͟ͅ.̵̢̫̓ͬͤ́
̴̛̲̮̰̰̯͖͎̈̂ͣ͆̑ͥ̽͘ ̧͈̖͍͕̤̻͖̂̂ͯͭ̈́͊͂ ͉̬͇̲̓̿͟ ͍̯ͧͯ͗̓͋ͣͩ̚̚͜ ͛̑̔ͧ̎̈ͨ͘͠͏̪͍͉̙̲̬̳̯<̡̮̘̭̤̳̞̄4̬̮̯̘͍͍ͤͥ̽>̣͔̥̘̳̤̄̈́͆͊̈̽ͥ̊̀T̨̰͉̳̙̥ͩ̓̂͊̈́i̼̰͇͕͉̖ͪͣͨ̎̿̒͒̒́͢͠ͅm̝̹̙̥̓ͮ̍͠e̶̸̖͕̠̬͓͈͉̱̿̃̽͘ͅ ̴̴̹̖ͮ͗ḑ̶̥̪̱̈̇̈͂ͦ͒̄̇o͑ͬ̒̓̋̀̅̌҉̮̕͟è͈̳̦̙̯͚ͥ͡s͙̝͈̲͔͕̰̼̍ͬ ͚̹̝̭̜̳̻̦̟̉̐̎̆̽ͩ̌͞n̢͈̟̳̳̅ͤͪ͒̓̃ö̸̦̤̻̣́̓̆͌ͭͯͬt͖͋̇̎̐̐ ̔ͪ̑́ͩ͛ͮ̃̚҉̺̲̠̞a̻̼̝̻̓̄͛͆͊̋͆̐͠͡f̧͇̫̫̟̗̉̌̅f̢͚̟͓̉ͮ̇ͤ́̽͋̅͠e̵̤͖̟̖̩̤͎̜̓͘͘c̮͚̝̝̿̔̅̏̆́̕͢t̴̠̲̻̥̫̋ ̡̙͕͓͙̹ͥͬ̋̆ͪ͘͞a͙͚͎̍̅ͨ͗͛͐ͯ͐ň̷̦̭̱͇̲̓͆͒y̸͔̖̹ͭ̐̐ͣͬt̥̺̻͓̜͙̩̲̙̒̈́̊̓̈́̐ͫ͡h̸̨̳͓̦͉̙̣ͭͥͤ͑̂͂ͯ̌͠i̵̠̩͚̋ͯ̊̄̕n̖͖̥̞̾̇ͫ̄ͮ̊ĝ̝ͮͤͥ͗͟ ̴͖̲̊ͨ͜i͓͕̪̰̲͓̱̎ͩ́̈́n̷̝̲͕͎̣̳̾͌̑̕ ̶ͮ̋̔̍̃͏̮̝͈͈̕t͋͏̛̠͙̖͕̻h́̊̄̈ͫ̾ͭ͐͌͏̝̼̟̬̪i̦̦̭̋ͥͫ͑ͥ̅sͥ̓͆҉̱́ ͇͖̳̹̼͐̃͌ͮ̆̿̋g̘͍͖̿ͧ̔̉̑ͧ͋̅͂̕͠a̡̠͔̤͇͎̔̄ͫͮ̕m̢̖̦̜͚̆͆́͂̾̆̈́̽́̀ḛ̢̗͉̍̂̂͜ ͉̬̤͊̄̅͂͌ͮ͘͘ṵ͍̤͕ͯ̑n̶̝͕̬̈̀͊ͧ̑̀̾ͤ̚l̤̻̦̋ͤ̉͌̽̒ͥ̓͘͟ḙ̬̫̼̪͗̈̒͒ͮ̈́ͤͨs̶͎̱͔̥̰̗͍̜͚̑̈́͂̇̿͟s̱̙̰̬̺̰̖ͦ̔͒ͬͣͯͦ̅͢ ̵̪̼ͬͣͧͧ̀͜i͎̫ͮ̄ͩ͂͡t̫͉͚̭̅ͣ̑͛̽̓ͫ͗ͅ ̸̸̛̭̠͚̼̗̣̗̗̍ͨͥ͌̊ī̹̫̥̫̟̪̙̩̔͋̒̔̓͢ŝ͎̂ ̬͉̒̐̀͘ͅa̬͍̗̩͙̣̲͔̿̆̾ͣ̄̽͘ ̴̮̫͙̭̇̐ͥͫ̚͟g̨͌̽̌ͦ͊̆͞͏̲̺a̘͈̬͕͙̙̤̍͋͐͛̾́̈́̄̕m͈̯̥͖̝̃̄ͤ͐̽ͭ̚̕͘ͅe̡̗̫̘̹ͯ ͉̮̲̫͚͙̳̎̿͆̌́ͤ͗̓͢m̬̫̹̙͚͎̤ͪ̿̑͡͡ë́̊ͮͪͭ͏҉̦̹̳̳̯͜c̀̈́͞͡͏̹͓͙͔̣̘͚̤̹h̷͍̫͍̘̝̟̙̼ͫ̑̈̀͠a̵̵̙͊͂n̗͇̰͌̊̋̑̀î͛ͮ̌ͬ͂̄͂҉̫c̥͇͉̣͕̜̖͍͇̾̐̅̅ͯ̓̀͜͞.̷͎̙̟̙̳̳̯͊̎͂ͩ͛͊͝ ̖̰̼̄̉ͪ̃̄̕T̢̥̟̺ͥ̆̀͞h͓̯̙̮̝̬͌̄͌̇̇̀͢e͔̱͈ͮ̋͛̈́ ̸̧̣̰͗̈́̒ͦū̷̲̼͚̱̠̞̔̿͐ͫ̿š͇̫̻̘̩̄̓ͪ̈̃̄ͣͦe͉̫̾̎̌̆͞ ͇͍̋̊͐̐̑ͭ͞õ͈̳ͭͅf̢̬̝̾̋̏͆̎ͅ ̷̭͙̩̙̥̩̙̓ͮṮ͉̜̲͔̫ͯͯî̡̠̣̯͖͉̻̻ͅm̡̢̬͕͉̺̰̎ͯ͐ͨĕ̠̳͈̟̥̣̲͑ͧ͠ͅş̛̹̱͉̬̝ͣͩ̓ͩͯ̊ͤ̚t̼̞̫̺̟ͮ̀̇͘͢͝a̮̗͈̗͌m̺̮̖̬̳͔ͨ̀ͦͨ͒̕͝p̡ͫ̎̎ͫ҉̶̜̤̙͉͉̱s̞̤̳̰̙͓̹̮̏ͥ̇̇̑̒̕͝ ͎̱̟̝͓͙͓̲͂ͤ̅͊̊ͩͪ͘ą̞̩̳̩̆̓̐ͩs͕̬̍ͣ̎ͥ̀̊̓̚͘͘͢ ͋̽ͪͮ͟͏̬̤̹̠͓a̯̲̬͖͙̽̈ͩ̐͡ ͯ̌̈̾̓ͫ͏̙͉ͅř̫̤̝͖̙̓̎̚͠e͓̳͈ͩ̅͗̚͞͡â̭̩͈̟͍s̷̴͎̯̹͔ͣ̌ͪ͊̄͜o̙͇̩͖̪̱̜̞̣ͪ̔̏ͥ̇̓͋̓n̷̰̼̼̻̺̱̹̞͗ͬ̈̽ͮ̒̔́ ̶͎͙̱̘̱͕̣͎̾ͬͮͯ͆͋͊͟a͓̣̟͓̳̽̎ͭ̈́̐́̅̓́͠g̢̪̬̟̔ͨ͗ͪ̆̈́a̧̞̩̳̯͆ͣͩ̽́̾ͯ͗̈́iͯ̂͏̰̖͉̙̯̞̕n̢̺̙͉̝̰̳̮̟̅͟s̈́̉͋͂̐̀̒ͦ͒҉̜͎̻̞̖͔͕̗͡t̢͗̀̋̑ͥ̿͏̮̙̻͍͉̪ ̸̫͍̭̙̅͊ͯ͋s̵͓̱̻̭̳̫ͩ̌̈́͂͋o̷̠͈̫̗̦̐ͦ̆̔͛͒̓̓̚m̷̙̝͉̳̣̫ͮḛ̶̙̼̯͎͚̭̓͐̃ͪͣ͌ŏ̯͙̙̪̹̘̝̟ͦ͋ͪͩ͗̓͒̄͟͡n̢͉̽̈́̉̄ͪ̾ͭ̑ͅe̸̹͎̫̣͉̳͇̣̔ͣ̔ ͔͈͛͗ͩ̆ͬ͐͌i̮̻̱͕̱̲̰ͭ͆̓̒ͧͩͮͫs̍͂̈́̉̾͏̱̻ ̧̨͍̠̜͓ͤ̋̿ͦ̍̈͢p̡͔̹̝͎̦̮ͪ͋ͪ͆́̊̂̅́r̃ͤ̾́̔ͦͮ̈͘҉̷̲ȏ͇̩͔̥͇͈ͅͅh̛̫͕̉͑͑̒̓̉͞iͣ̍͛̽͊̚҉̵͇̪̰̭͝b̵̸̧̬̰̼̤̭͉͇̩̃ͯ̇ͤ͆i͖͖ͯͅt̘̫͖̩̻͚͈͖̐ͬ̈͡ẻ̵͎̦̲̩̓̽̾̆͂̇͊̚͜d̷̢̦͈͒ͦ̔̈ͬ́.̶̛̩͖̬̮̈̐͆͒̎͗͢
͙̥͚̖̱̞̯ͭ͗̀ ̸̶̱̥͍̟̭̹̜̼̈̀ͣ̚ ̵͙̞͑͒͆̚ ̸͉͇̜ͨ͐̿̃̏̇ͯͮ͘ ̷̹ͯ̏ͮ̒͋≮͔͖̞̥̎̓̀ͣͦ͐͗̂ͥ͢5̞͚̥̩ͬ>̠̈͗ͬ͐̍͌Y̢̺̻̰ͣ̊̐ͫͫ͜͟o̰͆̒ū̱̩̮͓ͨͤͭ͆̈ͨ͑͡ ̴͆͂͒ͦ̈́͝҉̝̝̣̰̣͙a͛̎̃͑̎̈́͂̎͏̣̳̯̞͎͙͜r̋ͧ̔̋̈͐͏͖̠͕͓̦̱ͅé͉̲̣̊̈̽̇͒͘ ̢̹̼͔͍̒̓̉̽͆N̹̦̰̤͐̽ͭ͛͐̚͘͝͝Ỏ͔̙͕̳̦͉̰̫ͥ̈́ͮ̓̑͜ͅT̬̹̽̆ͬ̄͌͒ ̸̱͉̞ͩ͊ͬ̆ͦ͞a̶̵̮̞̲͕̜̹͍̐͛ͦl̜̐͛ͪ́̾l̗̇͗͑̓̚ͅō͚͚̘̫̠̼͍̇͌̅ͅw͂ͦ̃̂ͯ̚͏͎̘͖̰̠͢e̴̢̗͈̞̰͈̥̝̣ͥͪͩd̨͇̯̯̔͆ͤ͂̋̀ ̶̡̰̿̓ͬͥͯͦt̡̧̪͖̺̟̮͈̥̮ͤ̾ͭ͢o̶̟̠͚̻̖ͧ̚͢ ̧̢̹͔͖̮̘̩̂ͣ̈̽ͭ̔̋͒t̢ͥ̈́̀̒ͧͧ͑͏̙̙̥a̵̷̠̲̭͎̩͕ͮ̀l̤͉̰̬̗͖̙̄ͫḱ̢̞͍̞̞̘̣̮̲͋͠ ̶̵͍̺͖̫͇̭̗̅ͨỏ̬͇̗̻͚̹̮̋͒ͨͮ͌̚̕͢͡u̸̸̯͓̪̳͑ͯ͐t̷̵̘͍̊ͧ͛ͦͣ͂͑s͍̬̻̠͔̅͐̌͜ï̢̦̫̱̮̍ͪͣ͑d͛҉̬̭͕̱͔̹ē̫͈͓̥̘̆͛͋̓̇͜͡ ̵̥̭͇̘̲̩̳͎̥͋̍ͮͩ͐t͍̮͍͈̗͉͔̞͊̀̑̔͑̚h̤̗̻̘̜̳͖̭̋ͫ̈́ͥ̍̎̓͑̀́̚e̛͙͔̖̺̮̱̾̾͑̍͢͞ ̨̢͍̞̟̜̻͚ͫͭ͋̍̉ͦ̉̑t̡̩͒͌͒̇́͜ͅh̶̛̙̥̩̋ͨ͠r̘͈̦̠ͧ̽̌̍͌̽͑̽ě͎̯̘̫̬͎̲̖͓̿́a͖͖̟͓̻̰͓̐̈̊̽ͅď̼̝̳̩̭͂̈ͩ̈́͠ͅ ̠̥̳̠̇̾ͣͪ̈́ͥ̅̕ͅw̴͍͇̔ͣͯ̈́̏ͮ̃̒͞i̴̐̏҉̟̣͠t͋͂̉҉͙̣̱͔̭̫̤̼́ẖ̵̝̈͢ͅ ̻͈ͯ̀̎̓̋̇͊͟a̵̢͓͍͉͙͎͓͎͒̂̓ͯ̓n̥̤̮̺̜̂͊ͥ̌ͭ͞y̢̹̟̲ͫ̽͑̋̃ͤ̌ ̷̟͕͍̾̅͒̀ọ̡̏͒͊͛́t͇͍͙̉̏̓ͭ̿͋̓̿̌̀h̸̸͍̺ͥͫ̍̄̍ͅe͙̤̤̙̬̜̪̼̞̒̓ͫ͑ͫ̀ͧ͗͌̀r̐̈́̚͏̼̤͕̬͘ ̖ͫ̓̎̓̐͑͟͢p̨͈̫̖̞̝̲̯̎̓̂͛̃͗͝ͅl̩̞͖͚͙̹͓̑͂ͫͧ̓ͨ̋̈́́͢ā̴͍̥̗̘̗̜̏̒̆ͩ́͝ͅy̺ͯ̃ͭ͗e̸͇̿̃̒ͩ͢r̶̴̟͇̭̟͛͊͌͛̄͋̚ͅ ̸̾̔ͤ̏ͪ͠҉͔̜̥̲̰ȕ̵̷͍̣̩̟̲̪̘ͭ̊n̯̦̩̭ͯ̒̒ͮ͌ͬ̏ͧl̝͂ͪ̀̚͠e͓ͪ̿̀s̡̥̪͇̙̪̍̂͊̋͢͠ͅs̆͐̐ͤ̅̀͋̔ͬ҉̲̝̭̮͕͔͍̞̬ ̼̖͌̑́́͠s͈̺͉̥͚̰͚̳̋̍̓p̶̹̖͙͔͍̞̩̎͊̊̇ͮ̀ͅe̶̢̤͖̠͇̙͈ͮͥͨ͗ͤ͆̾̚c̶͈̬͇̥̉ͮ̚ȋ̯̌͆́͟͢͞f͔̥̜̬̠̋̃i̴̫̻͈̺͈͕͐ͫ̓͊̏̎͊̎́e̠̟͓̱̣̘̫͙̹͒̓̈͂̾ͤͣ̏̉́͘d̶͉̝̥̂͆͝ ͍̳̫̔ͩ̀ͅi̪̝̳̮͚͉̯ͣ̓̊͘n͔̠̗͔̤̖̾̑ͣ͘͞ ̦̪͇̺̩͎̦̪̋̾̅̽̓͆̈͞͡y̖̣̘̫̠͈ͧ̅͗͗̽͠oͬ̒̂̄̈̀̕͏̹̯͖ű̹̪̠̅̄͒̀̾̂̓́r̸̭͍͉͓̟͗ͦͮͤ̎̅͠ͅ ̱͇̿͘r̶̲̪̬͖̒̎͂̀ơ̱͎̗̘ͥ̄̉̓̏l͕̪͓̠̩͖̈ͬ́ͮ͋̋ͥ̕͡ͅe͖̱̯̙̠ͯͪ̓̀̚ͅ ̵̠̰̑̈́͑͛͘p̴̫̣̀ͧ̎́͊ṁ̴̨̳̦̟ͫ͋ͭͧ̚.̽̌̏ͭͬ͋͊҉̠͉́ ̢͈ͤ̌̐ͨͤͮͤ͗͠T̨ͨ̾͛̋̊҉͔ĥ̙͕̣̍͢i̜̩̻̳͇̒̆ͪ̓̈́͗̈̀͝sͥ͒͑ͨ̿ͩ̌͏̭̮̞͙͉̤ ̴̬̟̥ͩ͗͆ͨ͆̿͛i̱̟̺̅͆̈́̓̓̍̔ͣ͟͡ş̣͚̩̤̗̰͓ͧ̔͌̎̈́̈́ ̯̤̌͐ͦ̃ͨ̀̎̚S̢̨͇̫̜͌ͤṮ͍ͣ̅̊͋͊ͫ̓̂̑Ȓ̴̜̦͖̦ͮ̍͋̉ͭͨ̄Į̙͔̼̠̩̖̥̰̆̓͗̿C̽ͪͨͬͫ͢͏̘͔͖Ṱ̵͓͙̲̪̃͒ͫ̐̌͡L̢̥̬͎͓ͥ̎̑ͧ̆͒ͮ̂Y̧̧̖̟̹̽̅̚ ̧̣͇̟̯̂̀͌P̢̹̝̥̗̈ͭ͞R̛̛̰̯̠̦͍͍̭ͤ́͋̋ͤ͡O̴͙̼̪͖̤̺͖ͧ̅̈ͦH̦̫̮̫͓̞͙ͬ̑̇̈́̈̉̇̀̕͠I͋̆̾̔̍ͭͬ̉́͘͏̗̙̦B̩̥͙̟͖̻̱̮̖̄̋ͮ̈Ǐ͆͊ͤ́҉̛̳͈̼͕̲̜T̨̼͉̼̝̟͐ͧ͛̏̈́ͩ͛Ë̡̞͓̺̹͇̱̺̰̣D͙̝̻͈̆̓ͫ͛ͤ͑̎́̚̕.̵̮̠̼̪̦͎̭ͥͭ̇ͯ̊̏̎̉͟ ̨̯͊̔ͩ͞Ȋ̵̪͔̰̬͈̫͕͋͗̐̏͠͝ ̰̙͍͓̰ͮͩ̊̓ĥ͍̙̟̤͚̮͉͚̯ͤ̇͋̎a̾̋̃̿ͬͯ̽̏͏̪̰̞̠v̷̷̡̖̬̝̦̌ͯͅȩ̷̧̥̠̝̙̬̙̠̿͑̍ͯ͊̅ ̶̧̞̼͎̝̎̉͊s̜̲ͩ̉̅ͦ̏̾ę̛͍̲̤̤̦ͪ̿̓́̐ͤ̏̚e͕̦̺ͣ̑̃̓ͭ͘͢n̞̤̘̻͚̑ͅ ̲͉͕̰͔͉̜̳̓͞pͧ҉̜͈͓̯͙e̾̐҉͈͖͖̪͚̬̫͙̫͟o͐ͨ̈ͩ̒͐ͣ͏̹̳͉̕p̮̔͗͐̐ͭ̓̈́͟͟l̘̤̫̄ͦ͋̈̅̌ͧͅë̡̠́̽ͨͤ͐̈́͂̏ ̛̛̩̥͊͗̔̀̔b̶̡̟̓ͬ͗̿͋ͩe̯͈̹̼ͮ͂͛̃ͥͧ̽̚ͅe̡̦͈͕͉̠̪̹͔͌ͨ́̄́̑̀̕n̵͍͎̟͖̘͔̙̿ͤ́ͤ̚ ̶̴̗̃ͭ͗͋̔ͯ̏ͤb̸͖͎͔͓̝ͯͭͣ̽̅̕ͅa̷̲͈͖̬̗͖̩̪͙ͥ͛͘͢n̶̻̰̺̯̭̆́͂ͣ͑ͩn͖̟̲̙̠͈̎̔ͩ̉̃̀̕eͦͪ̎ͬ͛̒̊͏̨̯͟d̷͓̲̖̘͔̋̐̎͋̔͒͝ ̖̱̦̃̅ͦf̬͇̞̪̣̯͗ṛ̓ͤ̓ͪ̚o̝͗̈͐m̸̤̙͖̗͙̭ͩ͞ͅ ̗͇̺̜̭̤̓̈͋͑ͭ̃̽ͥ̕q̪͙̻̘̺͋̐͆͢ͅu̸̱̫̝͂̓ͭe̸̩̪͓̺͂̔͌̒ͩ́ų̞͇̬͓̈ͬ̏ͥͬ̽e̼̗͇̮͇͓̾̎̀͒ͫ̾̈́ͩ̋s̪͚͈͔̗ͬ̅͌̾͞ ̼̻̺͙͛ͩ̇̚͟͡ͅf̩͈͈̜̦̳̼͐̒͐̋̾̀͢o̱͓̫͖̪̣̙͇͒̀̔̓͊͆̇ͮ͜ŕ͕̯͚͖̝̩͓ͥ͝ ̧̰̠̗̩̮͎͚͍̀̍̄ͬ̉͘b̲͈̠̦̺̯̞ͥͮ̎ͦ̍̆ͪͣ̐̕ŗ̷̩̪̜̲̿̆͂͊̒̚͡ͅẽ̯̖̭̠̳̥͉͈̂ͪ͒ͧͫ͞ͅa̭̰ͧͪ͋ͯ͒͆͘k̒̐̀̈͊͏̮͈̼̠̻ĩ̴ͭ̓̽́ͭ͏̡̝̠̪̳̫̦ͅn͍̜̘̮͇̊͛̐̉g̥̰͚̙̘͎̱̱̽ͫ͡ ̝͉̖͖͙͔͚̂͑̌͗ͪ̔ͅt͕̞̩͓̥̲̑̔̊̅͐̀ͥ͒͡h͔̼̺͕͎̦̺͚̔͛͆̾͋͐̄̈͜͞i̲̙͈ͭ͟s̷̶̛͙̭̳̙͍̥͍̝ͬ̀ ̢̣̜̤̬̂ͯe̶̬͉̲͚͓͙̞͛ͣͤ͆̇̎ẋ̢̛̣̣̦̪̝͔̦̻̇̊͗ͣ̕a̢̦͈ͥ̔ͪ͆͘͝c̯̺̤̣͙̪͆ͯ͗͌ͮͫ̈́̚͢t͋̒̌ͤ̋̒͏̭̩̩̟͙͈͘͜ ̵̞̬͔̰̩͓͊̀̕͝r̷͚ͨ͛̊ͮͧͩͦ̓̌͘͠ǘ̓ͥ͊͂̌ͭ͆҉̘̹̭̠l̶̝͉̘̗̥̤̘͐̑ͮ̌ͣ͂ę̟̟͎͛͊̓ͫ.̘̦̬̲̄ͩ̄̑͜ ͋ͤ̿͑͋ͮ͒̚͠͏̢̦̩͇̤̘̯͖͈D̺̤̬̤͛̋̓̍̌̇̕o̧̰̹̫͉̮̘̩ͫ͗ͯ͑ͫ͂́n̷͈̞͗ͦ̌ͤ̇ͤ̔͐͟'̲̲̺̭̫̙͚͇̲ͮͤ̃ͤ̃̔̀ť̎̏ͪ̂̎͏̴̯͎ ̢͎͛̑̉͗̏͑̔̀g̻̤̦̣͔̠ͯͬ̄͂e͖͕̪̬͕̹̅̅ͯ͞t̤ͯ̀͗͢ ̛̖̼͈͇̲͙͇̈̓̂b̧͚͉̟̗͔̘̲͛̇ͬ̎ͫͥ̋ͨ̍͢͡a̵̷̱͖͖̪̤͇͖͓̐ͣ͛̆n̸͍͙̫ͯ̂n̶̢̨̺͇͊ė̍̎̋̌͑̀̚͏̰̱͇͈͙d̴̷̗͓̖̰̮̣̠̊̓ͪ̃.̀͗ͥ͜҉̦͚̘͝
̸̜̝̥̫̼ͪ͌ ̼͂ͦ̑̇́̅͑̔̐͜ͅ ͂ͧ͋̂ͬ̅͞҉̢̘ ̥̙̳̜̺͛̈ͥ̍ͭ͢ ͔͉̪̬̠͓͉ͤ͛ͩͪͦ͛ͥ̕͟<͂ͧ̏͒͢҉̦̲͢6͌̊̒ͩ̔ͤ͏͍̭̗̱̞̝̝>̢̻̫̇͛D̙͙͈̖͔̙͓͍͆͛̃̾͗͛ͥ́ő͙͇̏ͬ͐̊̎ͮ͠n̸͕ͧ͆̅ͤ͌̇ͮ͡ͅ'͚̩̼̲͎̲̃̑̈ͤ̓͒̂ͫ͝t̳̣̗͕͇̔̾̍́ ͇̼̞̙ͭ̀͡͡p̨̙͍̫̰̬͇̤̂͡o̵̴̦̙̦̞̍ͬ͘s̯̟͔͇̹̟͎̑ͩͣ͒t͎̲̠̖̗͓͒͊̅̓̌̚ ͖͓͔͔͙͉̀͒̒͗t̴̹̺͐ͮͦͅh͕̹̭̜̪̜̠̎̓ͨͤ̏̅̓ͫ̿e̼̱̱̭̗̒ͯͭ̇ ͖̱̱̪̞̫͙͌ͯ͑ͩ͋̅̍̍l̨̀̔ͯ҉̻̜͜i̫̼̺̞̼͍͎̮ͪ́ͅn̔̂ͤ͏̡̬͙͚̝̫̲́k̤̬͔̈ͪ̂̿͗͂̆̀s̶̿̉ͭ̏̈́̉҉͖ ̌̇͌ͬ͐̄ͬ̚҉̢͈͉̘̳̘t̡̡̰̂ͪͦ͡o̸̙̟̤ͯͦ͞͝ ͉̭̗̼̱̎̚͜͢q̨̫͉̬̺͉ͫ̋u̵͙͖̩͍͓͔̩̽̋́͟i̻̼̣͈̼̪̟͗ͧ̽̀ͪͪͯ͞ͅc͖͌͑̾k̴̻̦̤̱̱ͧͣ͒̉ͪͯ̄̑ͤ͞t̳̣̯̣̟̦̞̜̐̀͠o̶̷̹͖̭̪̖̲̠̼̟̊͝pͣͨ̀̉͑͗͊̌̚҉̗̰i̟̹̤̠͉͚̓̇̓̑̌͗͘̕c̊̈͐҉̨̬͜s̝͈̺͚̱̩̮̐̔̏͗ͤ̍͋͟͡ ̴̢̥̗̳̳̱ͫ̄ͩ̓̍͘ẗ̗̰̦̲̻͘ĥ̓͐ͮͬ̃̔͞͏̖̹̪̰ā̬̺̗͂ͦ̆̋̐̈̀̂͘t͛͌ͤ͑̐̚͏̻̯͈̠̼̰̘̥̜ ̢̻̱͎͇̤̬͕ͬ͆͊̏̑̆̈̐̀a̞̞͈̓̐̉ͯͯͨr͍̭͉͚̘̹̜̩͐͋̋ͅę̜̬͕̻̩̪̼͌̍͌̄̿ ̲̾ͦ̆̑ụ̧̻͎̦̲̼̹̥̊ͪ̊̓̓̂́͟s͖̳̳͉̯̃͂̾̊ͮ̐̍̃́ė̡̯͕̹͎̼̖̩̟́ͫ͋̋̊͜d͎̦̣̬͔̹͕͌̆ͮ̽ͮ͘ ̝̩̲̊̂̂͒ͪ̐̅u̸̧͓̝̠̺͍ͭ̍͘ǹ͕̟͛͆̎͒̽ͪ̈́̆́̕l̅̓̌̇ͨ҉̛̼̬̗̰̻͈̖̩e͉͈̥͎̹͇͍ͮ̽̕͡s͚͎̪ͮ͛ͣͥ̃͑̿ͧ̚ş̠̼̖͔̥̂ͨͣ̈͒̒ͨ ͌͒͂ͦ̉͛̅͌ͯ҉͓̗͚̀́I̵͒̂̐ͧ̄͢͏͓͉̙͈̯͇͇̟ ̧̪̮̮̾ͥͦ̔̌̀̔̕g̡͓͈̼̺͎͎̰̎̌̽̂ͦ̇i̴̳ͪͦͤv̸̲͚͔͈̱͚ͥ̈̎̍͂͌e̓̇ͣͯ͏̟͚̖̱͉̝ ̩̫ͤ́̈̿̊͡y̬͕ͭ̑̎̅ͮôͨ̔̆ͥ͌̃҉̺̹͙̯u̸̱͈̮̥̽̾ͥͭ̈̄ͫ̊̕ ̷̯̯̟̳̜͔̣̰ͦͤ̍̊̽̓͊̆p͇̍ͨͤ͐ͩ̈́̎́e͚̿͐̓͜r̡̩̩̼̲̲̒͘ͅmͮ̂͛̀̊ͧ̆ͩ҉̞̜̪i̠̩͇̺͙̱͋̋͡͡ͅs̥̟̦̬ͥ͗́̍̂͂́̑s̼͖͖̠͉̍͛̽̿͆ͤ̆͛̀iͩ̋̔̆̾ͩ̏͑̕͠͏̙̞͓̫͈͓̳o̰̣͇̟̟̪ͦ̇n̵̺̪͚̗̥̎̆ͧ͋͌̊̉̂͟.̶̤̮̪͈͇̘͓̉ͤͩͥ̾̔̚͘ͅ ̸͇̠̯ͣ̋͌̃͋̑͡I̦̟͓͓̿͒̾̆͡f̜̮̮̍ͨ͂̅̚ ̼̥͍͓̪̥̩̎ͥ̾͊͛̑͊ͬ͠ͅy͂̌͊ͮͩ͑ͩ҉̖͔̟̯̙̻̖͉͝ọ̷͕̗͍̳̎͂̈́ͥͅu͒҉̮̭̭̠͖̟͔̮ ̲̆ͣ̃ͩ̌̂̉͂̕͠dͩ͏̵̧̬͉o̵̢̟̯̲̩̫̖̥̤͋ͤ̌̈͑ͮ̓ͨ,̷͖̣͔̱̓̀̓͞ ͚̺̘̯̝ͦͩ̽̄̒͊̇̀͢͢y̨̭͎͔̲̙̮ͫ̍̆ͤ͊͡o͇͓̜̦̰ͥ͂͛ͧ̍ͫ̃͠͝u̢̺̹̙̽̓ ͕͔̱̊̌ͩ͝w̶͍̪̫̟̻̒͒̐͑̚̕͢i̸̢͙͔̠̼̹͈͐̍l̡̛̝̥̦̰̬̆̎̾ͩͨ̇l̼͙̗̦͉̫̞̳͐ͭͨ̑̀ ͭ̿̑҉̝̼͠b̷̢̦̺͉̭̗͙̞̏ͧ̐̅̓͢ͅe̵̬̦ͬ̊͐̈́ͨͩ͑͟͝ ̪̲̱͎̩̀ͬͥ͐̏͟m͔̗̹͉͖̔͑ͮ͆́o̸̡̲̞̜͔̖̝͊͑͐ͧͧd̰̩̳̺̪ͧͨ̃ͦ͑̏̒̀͝ǩ̦̪̰̜̳͎͒̽͛̅̀͑̎ͅi̺̠̫̝̯͌̓̌̕̕͢ḻ͉͖̳͔̜͓̬̂̎̌͑̆̔̉ͫ̄͠ḻ̷̗̃͋e̛̦̻̺͎̯̯̔̎̑͗ͯ͒̃̈̚͞d̢̦̗̱̼̲͛̍͑ͧ̇̑̇͢.̷̬̝̬̋́͆
̯͇͓̳̽͗ ̯̦͉͖̩̫̅̅̀͑͑̍́ͅ ͖̥̗̽ͮͩ̚̚͟ ̧̠͙̦̲͈̝̫̳̞ͦ͒̈́͢͞ ̙̍̈̾ͮͧ͘͞<̷̩͍̱̹̘ͯ̆̅̂̓ͤ7̽̓̆͗̀̋̊͏̫̮͔̼͜>̟̝̤͙̌̍͢ͅC̷̵̡̤̼͔͍̰̀̓̌ḷ̒̏ͫ͐̉͐͋̌ä̰̘͙̜͈̤̫͈́ͯ͜ͅi̵̢̧͓̳̦̒̍ͅm̷̪̳͕͗̏͂͊ͩî̓ͩ҉͇̲͍̙n̴̛̫̯͈͖͔̝̲̥͈̔g̟̙̺͋͆͠ ͙̞͙͈͛͆ͧ͗̋tͫ̐̔̔̓҉̵͎̝̺̝o̱̲̝̺͍̻̍̊̈ͪͪͥ̐̇̕̕͝ ̦̼̤̣̖̳͛̄̋̀b̸̨͚̤͕̟͕͔͕͛͊̅̍̀e̘̦̼̒͋̽̒ͫ̚ ̶̧͉̖̟͉͇͈̊ͣͭ̑͡ṡ̷̡͙̬̤͓͔̻̭̀͊̉ͮ̿̈̚͝c̵̤̠͖̯͍̟͕͂̽̉̚ư̹̞̹̐̾͝m̧̰͎̪̣͉̯͗̽̀̈́̽ͥ ͛̄͐ͨ̏̆҉͚̟̗i̷̵̗̬̟̜̹̘̊ͣ̄̚s̢̬̖͕̖ͯ̈͡ ̶̮̥͉̈́̽͂́p̵̶̞̜̺̗ͬͩͩͧ̍͐r̩͙͍͎̹̩͇̍ô̡̜͖̞͌̐̓̽̄̐̕͟ḣ̸͚̩͚̬͆ͬ́̊͝i̶̛̺̥͈̋̏̊̆̾ͤ̄̆b̤͓̫̹͒̆̉ͣͫ̆̌͋͢ͅi̫̠̹̼̦̝̤͕̹̔͊̔̇̃͗ͫ̌͆t̺̯͕̓͗̐̐ͬ̅̔́͝e̡͖̫͚̩͊ͭ͞ḑ̺̼̝̠̲̥̰̉̋ͥ̔̿.̫͐̃̈́̄̒ ̗̜̼̠̙̩̲͖̋̈́̚ͅI̶̲̭̫̦͒̌͊͒͛̿͒̀͞f̨̙̣̹͎͖͓͈͂ͩ̄̚ ͎̺͎̖̰̮̠̘̊̌̀́y̶͚̾̏ͫ͊ͫͥo͕͚͉̳͖̾ͦ̔̈̊ͦ͛̆̾́ͅu͈̝̣̝̣͊ͪ̌͐͛͗̽̑ ̵̼̳̺͓ͩa̡̛͓͎͔͓̗͉͉̼ͯ̇͛͡ͅȑ̨̞̗̻̱͙̟̬͒̍ͯͥȩ͊̀ͫ̎̂҉̳̹̩̺̳ ̣̫͇̖̦̀̌̃̑̑̈́ͨ̓̍s̢̖̘̞̝̑̿̌́ͅc̴̪̭ͬ̂̈̓ͥ͜u͖͚̟̳̺̅̔̆̚̚m̷͎̣͖̩͖̘̠̻ͭ̌͢,̗͉̮̌ͥͧ͛̃͘͢͝ ̸̢̖̮̥̳̻̱ͦͬ̇̕y̨͇͕̮͙͔͚ͫ͝o̧̹̲̱̭̩͕ͨͤũ̢̦̺̠͕͎̭̖̮̣̈̃̀̌̽̊̽ ͭͮ҉̟͈̲͜a̟̮̫͕̘̯̘̋r͊ͧ̈́̅͒͏̹͈e̴̫̺ͥ ̅̇̕͏̜̳͕̠̦n̮͓̈̈́͟͝o̵̢̢͍͖̠̞̠͑͑͐͌͒̆̈t́͏̤͎͉̱̜̱̪̟̣ ̛ͭ̈́ͦ͗͏̠͎͙͕̩͇a͎̙͇̯͇̣͖̣͂ͥ́͟l̛͍̮͉͙̿̅͌̉̓ͬ̑̀͝ͅḽ͎͔͙̯̪͓̏ͧ̋͛̅̅̔͘͟ợ̱̹͎̉͊͆͗̉w̟̤̹ͣ̐ě̠̙͍͚̱̤̞̒̉ď͎̰̱̞̳̎̏ͦ̓͊ ̵̞̙̇͂̓̒͟t̨̩̻̜̙̭͉̦̜̱̄ͤ̀͞o̵ͩ̈̿̀ͬ͏͓͝ ̤͔̺̻͚̳̻̯͇̎̐̃̃́ͩͨc̺̦͕̠̱̅̍ͭ̉̄͞l̶̛̙̼͇̰͂́a̴̝̳̫̟͉ͣ̾͊̌̽̇ͩͫ͢ͅi̶̲̩͑̈͑̂̋̂ͯ͡m̧̼̗͊͛̃̌̀ ͌ͣ̎ͤ͒̏͝҉̶̻̭͓͖ÿ̪͔̘̥͓͓ͦ̉̾̉ͪ͆ͅo̩̰̲̐ͦͥ͌u̹̠̩̭̜͖̟̳ͬͣ̑̒͟ȑ̛̯̝̲͈̓ͅ ̖̥̮̒̎́͟p̍̅ͫ̅ͣ̔҉̥̫̱͎͙̰̼ą̯̺̮̰̙̜͚̮͕̽̊̊͗̊͘ȓ̐̈̏̓̚҉͎̦͞ṭ̶̢̝͉͇̻̙̹͍͌̋͂́͆́n̵͉̙̦̻͈̩̫͐͑̊̌ͫ͑̍ĕ̷̤̞͌̿ͮͩ͊̂̏̒r͌͗̂̇͛̇͏͇̱͉̠̝͇͙̙͟s̳̹͇̪̻̤͉͎ͭͯ͋̿͆̅ ̗ͣ̏̓̀̄n̡̳̘̜͇̪̘̩͕̅͂̑͊̄ͯ͂̈́̅͠ą̢͈̮̯̻̘̩̑̈͡m̖̖ͥ̕ę̯̱̹̮ͩͥ̄.̢̜̖͈̖͇̺ͬ̄̈͊̚ ̧̘̥͚̳̮ͩ̄ͤ̄ͪ̒̚͞I̧̝̬̙̳̞̩̽ͬ͌͑̇f̓͌͋̋̒͏̛̦͎͇͉͝ͅ ͎̪̽ͧy͆̽̈́̾ͫ̽̆̾͠ͅo̲̥̠̪̱̪͖͇̝ͦ͌ͩ͂̓̅̊̂ǘ̷̟̩͕̭̞̩̉͠ ̻̳ͭ͒ͨͩ͑̔͝͠ď̖̞̙̂̏ͧ̌ͅọ̧̤̮͙͎͚̝̫̜͐ͤ,̶̮͈̩͈̗͔̤̘̆͑̊̑ͤ̚ͅ ̦̻̩͔͎̝̃̆ͣ̅ͭ̈̊̚y͇͖̪̮̹̫ͪ̍̈́͐ͤ̓ͣ̚o̬̠̤̯̪͈̤̩͈͆̓̒̓̅ͯ͜u̷ͯͥ́҉̹̞̮͙̠̞ ̨̣̝̦̦̺ͬ̈́̅͢ẃ̶̥̝̖̝̥ͦ̾̄ͬ̋͗ͫ́ͅi̵ͤ͌͢͏̗l͔̮̖̰̣̀ͧ̇ͮ̚͘͢͝l̴̄ͯ̄̍͛͋͠͏̫̪̜̼͓ ̴̵̧͖͓̰͒́̌̑b͕̝͇͖̰̰̜̓̿̐̓̏͠͠ę͇͇̞͎̫͉̲̼̎ͤ̓ͯ̇̊̅́ ̢̡̤̘͙̲͈̼ͥm̷̡̼͚͍̞̙͎ͣͦ͊ͅo̷͇̜̭̳̎̌d͇̤̲͎̙ͥͫ̀ͭ͑͗͋͘͡k͖̘̞̩̪͕̻͗ͣͫ̽͟ì͈̘̹͉̅ͭ͑̐͒̓͜͞ͅl͓̻̦͈̙̠̰̾ͭ̔̏̊̾͗̌͡l̲̟̩̠͈̬̹̤͈̑̍ͥ̀̚͢͝e̢͙̼̝͖͖̠͊ͫ͌͗͑͂͋̂d̆͌̐̍ͨ҉̫̺̺̩̩̼̼ͅ.̮̮ͫͭͥͧͮ̔̓̄͝
̻̱͍̦͔̟̱̽ͧ͟ ̣̭̱̟̪̼̅ͥ͗͋̏ ̡̛̙͍̜̪ͧ͆̿͛ͭ̆̃̏ ̵̧̟̗̱̳̜̗̪̼͂ͥͭ ̠̭̼̀͝<͈̯̀ͧ̕͡͡8̛̻̙̰̟̜̈́͒̑̈̿>̫̦͕̠̖͐̏̆ͨͥ̚D̗͉͂͌͆̈́͐͊̀o̸̡̡̳͓̙ͤ̓ͥ̊͗̎͊̚n̘͎͆ͯ̉̀͊'̵̭̩͔̹̯̥̂͑̏͋͗͝ţ̟̮̺̤͚̾ͬ̓̈́̔̆ͨͪ̿͠ ̹͔͔̮̙̲̗̜̎̊ͬ̿͋͡u̴̞͈ͮ͐ͭͭ̔ͦ̀s͛ͩ͊ͣ̆̅̂̚̚҉̪̲͙̳̟͓̙̀ē̵̦̗̞̜̪̤͖͓̌̀̑͘͞ ̹̗̱̫̼ͤ̂s̛̺͎͕̩̰ͧ̀̋̃̄͋̃ͨ͠ͅm̸̖̣̝͔̳̂͝a̸̪͇̦̿̉̓ͮ̒̑ͨ̕l̷̠̰̪͖̠̞͆̎̾̐̿̆̀̕ĺ̴̖̮̰̳̙̱͛̂͐ͧ̔ͬ̀͟,̷̡͖̲͙͉̐͑̚͠ ̷̥͈̥ͩ̊̓̍͒͋i̤̐͆͆̾͊̕͡ṇ̼̼̳͚ͮ̽̓̀ͩ͟ṿͨ͊̇͐͝í̯̟̦̃̚sͮ͐́͒ͯ̃ͩ̚͏̴̬̠͓̠i̷̟̼̼̗̮͖̋͒͂ͭ͌̆̓ͥ̀b̷̮̻͛̅̂͢l͉̲̘ͪͪ̊̉ͣ͢e̙͔̪̙̓ͦ̎͑͆͒̆,̔͐̋̅ͫ͐ͪ͏͕̞̤̤͢ ̷̶̧̮̠̖̮͙̬̆̚ò͇͎̘̻͍̮̻͈̒̊ͥͥ̋̒́̚͝r̩̖̠̤̤̺ͯ̿ ̥͎͈̥ͮ̎ͮ͌ͭͨ͐̅e̸̲̻̦̼̳͈͓͎ͪ̀n̢̧͉̙͔͉̰̽ͭ̉͐͂ͬ̔c͋̌̑̍́ͧ͏̤̼̫͚̙̪͉̤́r͈͈̮̱̣̜͊̎̊́̇̂̓ͨ̀̚͝y̺̝̩͇̺̥ͬ͂͋ͧ͐̐̉̏p̧͓̗̩̠̪̺̣̑̋ͣ̄̚ͅt̑͑̒̓ͦ̀̀҉̣̘ẹ͖̽̀̇̐͆͒̎͑d̩̣͎̩̖ͨͣ̎ͮ̊̑̾̕͢͝ ̡̼͉̠̲ͥ̏̌͒̓̃̔ͤ͘͝t̼͈̬̦ͩe̶͈̜̝̺̿̎́x̥̠̬̓ͩͅt̶̡̧͔̖͛ͬ̐ͩ͐̈ͤ̎.̮̙͚ͥ̿ ̶̡̮̙͗ͨ͑̎i͖̗ͩ̊ͦ̂ͬͬͬ͋̚͜ͅf̦͔͂̉̈̅ͩͧ ̰̪̱͎̤̊ͣ͆̕͢͠Ị̷͈̞̺͇̩͚̐͝͝ͅ ͙͚͐̂̒ͨͪͦ̀́͜c̢̻̩̲̣͕̟̹̤͖ͣ͂͛̚͘͡a̘̫̣̫̩̙͛ͨ͌ͅn͎̥̮̘̰̐ͩ̐ͨ̄ͯ̃ͅ'̨̪̼̽ͧ͒ͨͪ͛t͇̱̱̯̘͓͍̰ͪͫ̊ͤ͑̿͜͡ ̛̖̟̳͍̪͌͋͛̆̒̽̈r̛͙̪̭͖̊̐͌̿̀̆͋͗ē̷͈̰͓͓̌͒͂͊̔ͧ͆͠a̹̯͚͕͎̭͎͑ͣ͟ḓ̽̅ͪ̑ͤͨ ̫͙͒ͤͥͦ̽ͤ̾̿́͘ḭ̞̲͙̋͒̿ͨt̵̢̠̻̆̿ͪ,̧̂̍̇ͤ̄͑̔͏͙̮͖͓ ̢͈͉͉̤̈͆̑ͨͭ̓̀͢ì̛͇̜̇̇̏͌ẗ̰͓̞̹̭̱̯̆s̢͖̬̄ͧͭͪ̇ ̡̛̣̥̲̜͚̞̳́ͤū̧̳̞̞̿̄ͣ̓̉n̙̰̥̟͓̆̚͠͠a̝̤ͪͩ̒ͤ͑̄͘c̛̘͔͓̰̉̏ͅç͔̻͓̲̥͂͌̎͆̐̀ę̸̩͇̗̒̇̑͝p̡̣̯̳̰̈́ͥͪ͐̿́͘t̡̡̪͔̻͎́̊͐ͪ͢ͅa̗̼̙̪̙̍͆́͞b̡͍̪̓̓̅ͯ͝͡l̸̪͓͚̋ͧ̅ͨ̔ͩͦͬ̅e͉̹͕͋ͤ͘͡.̝̪̺ͬ̏̄͂ͤ͐̀
̭̩̟̰͉̲ͫͪ̏̃̍̈͜ ̓̓ͭ̈̇́͏̡͇̭͔͕̣ ̯̹̩̠͙͐̒͋͐̐ͭ̓ ̧̼͖̩ͩ͒ͨ̓̉ͦ̌͑ ̢̝͕͍̱̖̒̌̋<̼̟̒͗̎̄͑͜͠9̤̩̲͙̰͒̏ͭ͛ͩ̚>̵͇̬̺ͩIͥͬ̒ͯ̾͆̋̿҉̛͕̗̱̯͇f̱̻̖̊ͯ͛̓̇̇ͪ͜͟ ̜̯͚̖̱̥̲͍̣̆y̨̒͆ͥ̐̓̿́͏̤̙ō̡̧͓̙͛ͬ̊̂ͤ̃ŭ̢͔̰̈ͯͤ̔ͯͤ͜͝ ̲͇̜̱̓̐f̨̧͖͕̈́̀̐̄ͩͭi̧̝͕̘͎ͪ͋ͨͨ͊̚n̢̢̢̙̱͔̪̬̗̬̎ͨ̔d̷͖̝͓̣͂̍ͬ̋ ͖͎̯̙̳̫̟̖̳̇́͝l̲̬̟̾̆̒̀͘o̜̯͇͎͗ͯ̈́̌͛͟o̫̮̖̻ͣ̾̇̑̉ͩ͋̓ṕ̰̹̖͇͈̖ͥͣ͟h̝̫̜̮͓͓͕̳ͪ̎͋o̳͕̼̮͗̃̋͟͠l̫͚͇̰̱͍̼̰̦͆́̔̓̉ͥ̃e͇̮͍̜͚̲ͥ̉͘ṣ̟̣̪̖̅̋̽ ̧̬̪̞̘͚̦ͣ͢i̫̺͖͓̤ͪͮͧ̆͜͡n͈͇̲̩̲̖͓͕̺ͪ̍ ̪̝͎̹ͧ̌̓͗͌̊a̫͍͕̭͚̳̭ͫ͌̇̾ͦ͑͑̒ͬ̕n̶̉ͮ̾̃̾҉͚̩̟̫̻͖͇̥y̪̲͈̍ͥ̓͊̏̾ ͕̤̹͍̬͙̺͔ͨ͌̓͐̋̊̂̌̓o̸̵̬ͣ̈́̈́̀̒́͌̚f̶̛̣̦̦̤͍͎͊ͥ̚ ͪ̓҉̹̥̰̣̲͍͠ͅṫ̘̠̘̇̇́h̵͈͓̣͉̯͈̠̅e̙͓͊͌̃ ͚̙̘͐r̘̭̝͈ͫ̿͋͟u̲̖͙ͫ͊̃͐̀̚͘͢ḷ̛͓̦̻̎̐ͤ̉̀̕e̤̗̲̲͚̱̪͆ͭͩͦͩ̔̒͒s̔͂͋̓͑҉̗̠͔̠̟̝ͅ ̵̖̰̗ͮ̓̌͊ͭ̑̚ąͩ͂́͆̏ͯͯ̾҉̘̤̻͚͎̪͙n͇̬̲̭͎͚̘̄̑͛̄́ḑ̢̛̮͇̭̻̰͌̓͋̍̈̆ͪ ̷̠͕̄͋ͥ̀ͧ̐ͅụ͙̼̰̅͆ͤ́s̷̤̞ͨͯ̉̔̈́͘͡eͦ̂͑̏͂̿̚͏͙̫̥̪̫̹̜̻ ̡͙͚̙͉̝͉̘̈́̆ͧͨ̏̑ͯ́̚t̵̼̥͓̳̻ͥͣ͞h̗̤͓̟̬͑̅̊̃̄͟ͅè͗͆͝͏͙̺͓m̧̘̣̥ͭ̄̋ͭͧ͂ͬ͘͘ ̣͓̺̺̝̝̭̓̈́̊͗̂ͅĩ̸̛̯̬͚̗̫̣̎̂̿͢t̡̢̖͗͋͌ͤ͌ͣ ̶͙̠̃ͯ̒͊ͥ̆̄̐i̱͖̤̱͈͔̭̻͌̐͛̋̿͛̉s̞̲͉͎̉̉͒̍͛͆̒̊ ̡̛̪̜̬̩̫̝͙͖̂̿̈́c̺͕̭̳͆̎ͤ͡o͙͖̼̦̝̦̜͚̤ͮ̔͑ͫͭ̀ͨn̴̤͐̏̊ṣ̯̥̥̘̂̿ͫ̈̀̓͋ͦ̀̚͟ͅi͔̮̗̬͆̔ḋ̵͖͖̤͇̮̟̼̻̅ͦe̡̻̻̓̈́̃̋̊͢r̷̥̼̐e̦̪̭̝͕͚͖ͦ͆ͮͪ̊ͧ͆͒̓̕d̸̫̺͕ͦ͐ͦ͂͋́̚ ̸̦͍̳̬̝͍͚̖̘͐͛̑̿͐͑͠n̬̤͓̂̏o̵̸̦̙̝͎̬̓ͥţ͔̙̭̣̼̤ͣ͛̏ͫ̅́͌̾͘ ̬̰̣͉̓̏̆̑̌̄́͢g͍͍͖̩̣̭̋̒ͩͮ͑̃̀̚͠o̸̷̦ͬ̿͛̑͊̀o͈̠͔̲͖̜͓͂ͯ́̑͂̀͞͡d̸͈̗͇̾̎͛͆͢ ̛̦͈͈̠̯̱̯͌ͧ̃ͣ̌ͧ̌̚͢s̸̗͉͖͇͌ͧ̂̌͜p̴̪͔̍ͨ͌̽̓̈́̕͜o͉̤͎͉̮̞͓͔̲ͦ̄͆́̋r̢͖͈̻͈̍̈́̄͘t̡̳͔̪͈̆͗ͫͮ̎ͯͫ̀s̝̪͕͍̺̝̺͂ͯ̈̂͋ͥ͂̒̍͘m͇̟̩͉̲̗͙ͩ͐͛̾́̏ͩá̸̺̪̦̆̽ͦͧ̚n̸̖̠͙͔̙̰̯͇̿̔͘s͎͇͖̘̱̪̬͙̮ͩ̀̃̐̏͐ͦ͜͠͠h̩͎̐̊̚i̺̭̯͎̦͕͈͉͚̓ͧͬ͆̕͞p̷̢̳̪̤͕̞͖̂͂̐̀̈́͑̍̇̿ ̢̞̱̞̠͂̊̏̓̚͘a̷͈̩͔͈͉ͯͫͨ̑̇̔̅̏n̢͙͙͎̜͖̓ͭ̍ͨ̒ͧ̄͞d̜̫͔̗ͥ͑͝ ̸̘̗̪̮̫̗̣̥̑ͯͧ͑͋ͦ̏i̡̨͇͍͈̩͔͉̹̻ͬ͂̚ṣ̮̠̯̞̋̑̓̎͑̒ͫ ͧͨ̎͏̨̯p̧̨̭͉̊͆͂̒͒̚͝u̶̷̟̯͎̖̩̰̣̮̫̍̔̐n͖̥͈̙̉̾͘͠î̙͔̺̼̜̬̐̃͒̄͗̏̏s̩̲͋̚ḧ̸̨̗̩̥̼̪̣̃́a̝̘̪̩ͫ̓ͣ̑̋̍̈͆b̸̭ͣ̐̿̃l̴̎ͭ̓̆̍ͥ̔̔̍҉̡̪͎̱̗̪ë̙́̍̈́̆̚͟.̛͛̾́ͧ̃̓̈́̾͢͏̰͙̹͓̯̫̯͖ ͒̽͞͏͇͎̻̟̯̀T̃͌̃͑̐̚̚͏̴̫̝̦̘̘̦͕̮h̛̗̝̬̳ͭͨ̂͘i̸̡̬͓̤̟̤̜̳̮͖͂̈́̆ͮͪ͗ͤs̲̪̝̝̬ͪͪ͑̓͂ͯ͂̊ ͎͎̰̣̞͙͂̅ͫ̎̇̉͠͞d̨͆́̐͐̅ͅŏ͎͓̠̞̥͚͔̝̲̂̎ͦ͘͞ë͕̦͑̃̄̈s̪͉͕̯̺̯͖̽̐̋ͪ̚͡n̵̪̞͙̜̥ͩ͋ͮ̈̾͂̚͡'̛̹̤̙̙͍͎ͣ̎̄͌ͫt̸̩̞̭̻͎̑̃̉́̚͠ ̪̰̦ͨ̀a̵̸̻͓͚͎̠͗ṗ̛͇̭̬̇ͤp̢̯͉̺͉͑̈́ͥͭ̆͗̀̀̚l̲͕̗̃͐ͩ͆͌̀y̵̨̞͎̠ͨ ̨͊̀̋͌̈́̅̑̒҉̱̟͍̠̝t͗̑ͬ̃̐ͥ͏̟͔̝͉̳̯̮͎̟̕o̧͍̥ͣ̐ͣ͂ͣ͋̌̀ ̖̻̦ͣģ̻̫͍͈͇͗͆ͣa̵͙̦̙̻̅ͮ̏̂̑͂̀̀̕m̸̫̟̳̖͔̩͂ͦͧͭ̅̕e̗̥̗̹͌͋̏̀̇̏ͬ̿͘͝ ̶̪̜͎̬̻̹̖̉̇ͩͫͣ͂͘ͅm̷͔͙̻̤̤̮̅̐ͦ̋̉̌͗e̮̗̩ͮ̀̏̋̈̿͠͞ć̶̮͓̯͇̗̒ͩͧ́ḧ̻̫̩̘͎͊a͗ͥ͋ͦ͏̠͖̞͟n̦̺̟̲̰̱͖̽ͫ̒̅ͦͭͯ́ͅì̥͓͍̘̲̟̗͂̂ͧ̿́̂̎ͪ́c̵̜̝͖̤͈̣͖̔ͥ̉͞s͙͙͐͋ͯͩ̒̏̽̂̚ͅ ͑̿̃͂̃̐ͬ̍͏̜̱̘̱͕ơ̻̞̯̔̉͢f͍͉͔͙̝͛̓̾ͫ͗̍ͪ ̛̻̤͈̪ͤ̇̿c̴̗̩͎̝̽͒ͩͩ̊̂͋̋͡o͗ͤ̌ͦͪ̃̿ͯ҉̖͙̗̭́u̡̗̗͗̄̀r͕͔̝̭̗̜̬̯̼͋͞s̡̗͓̪̫͉̄ͤ͑͊̎͜ẻ̼͕͑̾̅ͩ́͟.̶͎͓̤̩͓̍ͫͯ̃ͫ̆̈ͤ̓́ ̷̥̈ͦ̆͊ͫ͊ͅI̴̵͈̫̩̥ͥ̐̈ͯ̽ͮͨ̚͢f̶̻̝̝̙͎̓̐ͭ̓͋ ̏̎͂͊͏̞̖y̧͉̼͔ͪ͂͛̊̀o̞̤̻̤̘̥̭̮͈ͤ̉̀̄́͂͟u̞̮̩̟ͨ̽̒ͮͦͨ͢ ̡̱̗̗̞̪́͛f̼̟͓ͥͦ̍ͨ̒ͭͬ͊i̵̢̦̠̠̗̦̹͓̽ͬ͋n̰̗̗͈̺̭ͥ͗̅͑͊̍̍̚͜d̴̦̬͇͔͚̗ͭ͛̋͑̀ ̪͖̫͖̼̖̲͐̽̒͟a̶̟̭͓̰͖̲͆̈̈́ͬ ͎̦̮͍̲̣̄ͩ̒͑ͣ̈́ͤͅl̢̫̫͚̖̞̮̹͗̉ͮ͆o̸͖͚̎̇͟oͦ̏͊ͭ̚͏̨̧̱̗̻̩̲̮͈͎p̡̯͔̪̍ͯ̿̕͡h͖̭͖̲̳̾̉òͩ͂͂̄̉͏͇͉̣͔̠̥ļ̣̭̪̹̠̹͚̏e̝͑̐͞ ̵̢̩̘̲̰ͪ̐͗̇t̮̺͕̬̘͚̽ͯ̄ͯ̓h̷̻͓̺̺̲̼͔̦̺̿a̟̪̰̣͂̂̓̑̈́́̈̅͐ͅt̻̜̳̪̤̭ͪͤͥ̃ͥ̓̏ ͕͙̹̝͓̱͑́ͥ̓̒̏ş̧̯ͨ͛͆̋̑̄ͦͬȇ̡̞̳̪̩̖͚͔͑͜ê̷͕̭̹̟̬̹̖̓ͦ̉̚m̴̘̩̦̲̥̼̊͑̔̽́ͤͥͤ͘s̛̭̝̹̙̪̥̯̋͆̉͂̀͜͡ ̷̜̥̳̱̼͚̘͎̳̆̿̽ͦͨͮͯ́ï͈͍̼̭̟̦̭̫̀ͣ́͝m̶̼̳̩̱͖̪̰̅̑́ͦ͟p̔͏͙̥̭͔̪̗̜̀oͧͩ͊͏̶͚̕ͅr̸̯͚̪ͫ͘͝t͍̝̜̟̫̀̊͗͆̃͞a̷ͪ͛ͤͅn̡̠͓̝͔͇̜̭̺̒̄ͨ̔ͪͥţ͚̫̏͒̂ ̢̨̭͑̂ͩ͘p͕͈̹̩͆̃ͣ͆͟ͅl̢̦̗̙̜͋̔͊ͯẹ̛̣̞͗ͮ͆̐͡a̙̙̩̻̗̭ͦ̓ͫ̽ͮͯ̈́͑s̍͗̎̆͐ͨ̉͟͏̴̤͙ĕ̵̺͚̦ͅ ̹̼̤̩͇͍̞̯̃̂͊͞d̛͔͓̱̥̺̺͂̌ͭ̀͆́͢ͅo̴͎̻̙͈̲ͬ̔͋͢ ̵̪̤̦͋̀ͦ̊̆ͭ̎͜n̴̢̲̪͖̖͐̍͆ͭͧ̚͘o̧̢̼͇̬͊̂̕t̹͔̣͕͛ͤ̈́ͧ͂̌̔͆ͫͅ ̶̞̳̻̙͇̤̫̒̓ͣͬ̔̍͋̔̈́h͔̳̺̬͖̺̭̮ͨ̽e̶̷͚ͥ̆͒ͥ̒͂̅̕ṣ̱̖͖̜̳͍ͪ̄͊ͯ̿i̤̻͈̓ͤ͌ͣͨt̘̥̩̮̮̼͊ͮ͌̂ͥͥ̈́á̛̤̜̊̾̍͜͠t̸̡̧̬̩̗̄͂̾̃̆͑e̦̹̱͔͍͕͉ͣ͋̑͆ͫ ͐̾͒͆̄͐͛͌͏͕̞̮͉̱͠t̲̲̩̤͙̮͍̠̳̀̓͐ͨ̈́͂͗͘͢ô̶̧̙͚ͨͮ̀̉̒̚ ̵̌̅̃ͫ̊͏͚̰̣͕n̛̰̜͕̩ͣ̆͌̽͐ͣ̎̊̌͜o̷ͬͫͧ̃̋ͬ̓̊͏͚̜̱͕̹͍̦̣͕ţ̖̻͎̙̳ͥͣ̉ͥ̍͗̕i̸̸̱͈͕͇̅̒̽f̛̬̯͉̹̞͇͙̀̀ͥ͌̽̔̀y̧̰̜̝̖͍̯͚͉͉̋͐ͬ̒̐͛͛ ̴̫̼̭̮̯̅̈̀m̵̢̢̭͔̲̭̺̠̟̿͋̊̓ͮͬ̓e̾͊̒̊ͫͪ̅҉̪̼̜̱̥̫͖̳͞ ̨̜̮̳̣͍̬͚̭͊̐̔͐̆̒̈́͞i̱̥̮̟̪̓̉̽͟m͓͖̥̯͐̌ͤ̈̾͠m̜̲̭̳͇͋̋͗ͮ͝e̵͉̦͖̭̘ͧ͑̀d̻̦̩̞̖͒̅͗ͮͬ́ͥ̀͜i̲̗͋ͮ̌a̢̘̘̰̪͖͖̰̖̺̅ͤ̊t̼̰͋ͥ́ͧͮ͢ͅe̢͚̥̬̅ͭͫ́l̈́ͧͮ͌͏̞̞̹͚̮̙͘ͅy͍͕̩̱͚͋̌͒ͮ̇ͅ.̏͌̊ͯ̊̚͡҉͎͇̥̮̯͔͡ͅ
̬̞͍ͯ̀̑͂ͫ̚͞ ̷̴͔͉̋ ̶̶̥̟̯ͧ ̯̣̰̺͋̔͋ͨ́͘ ̛̱̥̰̐̅̄̑ͦ̿͐͠<̮̟̮ͨͬͭ̇̋̍̿͋͞1̨̨͚̭͔ͬͪ̒ͤ͊͂̍͢0̢̫̟̞͓̰̰̏̐̃͗̏̆͞>̛͔̞̹̣͖̒̕P̫̩̤̙̭͕͉̂͆̔ͣ̕͢͠e͈̹̫ͪ͂͑̀̏ͯr̬̜͚ͯͪ̑̔̾ͤ̓͠š̩͙̃̈̐ͬ͑ͯ̒́oͫͭ͏̧̹͚̜̫̖͎n̳̳͓̪̻͔̩͈̳̒̊̏̓͞á̷̶̼̯̹͚̊̊ͧͥ͋l̲̤͈͍͙͎̳̗̱ͩ̋ ͚̣̬̱̠̬̪ͦ̅̎́ģ̸͈͉̫̘̯̮̘̜̮͗͐͐̌̿͊̊ͥ͑r͔͎͙̤̖̯ͭ̈̅͗͋̃͢ͅu̷͕̎̑̑̏͌d̵̛͖̱̟͇̰͗̓͜ͅǵ̻̙̳̦̼̣̌͗̚̕e͔̫̺̠͙̜ͬ̿̓̎́͡ͅͅs̗̺͔̜̪̪̼̦͔ͤͬͤͪ̓ͯͭ́̀ ͂͂̀̎͋͗͏͏̙̰̯̘a̸̘̼͓ͮ͛ͫ̓ͯ̍r͚̰̬̳̬̈ͫ͌ͧ̓̕e̟̼͑̍̓ͮ̈͌̍̉ ̺̩̼̙̣͍̗̆͛̅ͣ̃̋̍̕͘Ň͙̟̘̠̭̮̋ͬ̈́́̍̌͟ͅÖ̫͔͇͔̫͂ͯ͌T̆̓̍̇̍̒ͩ̈ͥ̕҉̭ͅ ̰̠ͭͭ̅̚͡ả̶̭̫̟̯̩ͧc̨̲̳̯͙͈͉̦͙̅̊ͣc̨̨͉̮͈̔̍ͧ͜e̸̥͖̟̍͛̂̈́̎̇̅ͅṗ̷̗̭̬̬͓͍͉ͯ̓̎̔ṫ̸̜̦̟̼͙̮͎̤͙͂ͩ̕a̓̏̕҉̗͕̹̜̘̹b̫̹͇̬ͯ͋̓̏ͨͬͫ͠l̵̟̭̫̜̪͈͖̰͛̂̐e̖͕̠̋̃̀ͨ.̶̪̭̥̖͚̹̤̽̏͑ͯͬ̔͜ ̵̲̪̲ͯ̈́̅̉̑͐ͩ̚P̶̴̪͊ͪ͌̔̍̑e͗͒͂҉͖͇̲̞r̷̒́̇̔ͦ̂̉ͩ̕҉͖̝̯̯̹͙͍̝ͅĭ͉̝͔̮̭͊̊̿ͦ̆̈͋͠͝o̻͈̒̀͋̓̆̊d̞͈͇̣͙͕͕̻͌̓̑ͬ̊̈ͩ̂̚͜͞.̩̙͈̎̒ͮ̌̉ͥ́
̢̻͙̻̠ͪ̒̽ͤ̌̕͡ ̛͙͉͉̮̞̂̌̍͂͊̓ͅ ̱̥̆̉ͦ̅̚̚̕ ̸̹̰͓ͪͧ̄̈́͘͡ ̻̬̘͚̗̬ͭ̔͛̌͋<͖̥̦̯̺̣͂ͯ̓ͯͦ͜͜1̵̘̫͙̒̒̂1̴̮͍̮̭̃̌̄́̀ͦͫ̆>̡̤̞̪̈̍̓ͨͮ̃ͯ̐ͅṢ̩͍̖̬͈͉̣ͨw̶̻̠̯ͧ̽͛̉ͦ̄͊͟͡e̛͙͚̣̬͛ͧ̀͞ả̺̰̰͖̤̱̈́͛ͪ͆̒̀r̴͕̦̹̲̙̘̍̌ͬ̃̏̀̀ḯ̴ͧ̉́͏͍ñ͘͠҉̹̜̞͖͈̞̜g̡̟̥͔̬͙̦͌͐͆̀̀ ̛̦̤̗̬̟̲̲̥ͨ͂ͨ̇ͮ͡͞a͕̹̦͔̎̇̑͆̇́̀͜ ̴̦̹͙͕̝͉͔̝̰̓͌̎̑̊ͭ̈̓l̸̸̟̳͉̙̩̖̼͖̃͒͢ö̠̩̥͕̭̞͕́̃͐ͦ̾̈́ͪ̋ͅtͨ̈҉͕̝ ̴͈̜̣͉̳̩̜̲̹ͫ͐͒ͫ̉̌i̴̠̹̫̩͗̄͟ͅs̵̫̹̬̪̈̎̈̿̔͑̌̕ņ̵̭͙ͩ̉͆͌̋'̷̩̼̠͖͆͝t͚͖̲̟ͬ̆ͨ̈́͐ ̥͙̭̤̝̠̥̊͝t̡͚͓̙͉̳͆́o̷̲̜̓ͣ̽̄͊l̡̫͉̯͓̗͔̼̺̼̋̈͛ͩ̓͒e̙̲̭̮͕͛̃͌͑͐̍̂̐͘͢r̩͕̹͈͓̱̩͑͛͂ͬ̚a̴̼̯͕͙̣͇̟͖ͥͭ͑͂͑̋͛t̵̗͔̩ͬ͌ͥ̽̀̕ĕ̤̲̫̰̱̥͋d̟̻͒̔͐͘͠ ̢̭̣̫͖̠͉͇̈ͮ̒ͫ͜͡ͅb̴̥̹͖̻̹̠̻ͫͯ̀ͨ̏̒ͦỷ̝̮̳̩͆͊͛̂̒̈͜͠ͅ ̶̞̹͔͉̦͉̃̒ͫ̍͌̿͢ͅm̦̰̯̺̲̓͐̈ͅe̹̝̰̘̘ͮ͛ͪ̃͗̇̎.͚͚̖ͯ̄ͣͣ ̸̱̙̗̲̱͇͇̓̍͢Ĩ̒ͯ͑̏͏͚̺f̝̤̠͍̰̳̼ͥ̒͗̿ͨ̇̀̊͠ ̸̍̈͛͌̈́͌҉̬̫͔̠̣y̤̪̙ͪ̃ͦͩ̏o͎̿̿̍͐̿̇̾͜͠ͅu̳̝̪̗ͪ̐̅̾̊ͅ ̶̜̤̤̘̼͗ͯ̉ͯ̇ͬ̏̚a̝̣͔̳̙͉ͫ͒ͨͦ̀̚͢r͔̰̝̮̽̆̃̓̇͟e̶̞̟̜̅̋ͮ ̣̺̪̺̑ͥ̾͠a̞͉̦͕̩̹̤̅ͣ̾̓̃̒͂n͈͙̦͈͇̫̳͔̉ͮ̽̅͗gͭ͌̓̌̂҉͙̭̺͓ͅr̂҉̖̲̥̻̹͓͉ͅy̓ͨ͐̎̑ͫͭ̔̒҉̙͍̪͔͕̯.̛̙̣̹̠̞̳̖͕̌ͣ̓ ͕͈̩͓̪̖̟ͣͥ̒̾ͮ̓͂̿̀T̵̛͉͇͓͎̫̺̓͂̌̽̍ͯͭ̚ͅa̸̧͍̥̼͚̫̪͙̲ͫͭ̋͛̍͛͑͟k̢̞̩̹̫̝̇̐̾͂̂ͬ̎͝e̢̢͚̭̎͘ ͕͕̫͚̲̼͙ͥ̿a̧̞͉͈͍̗̞̣͇͛ͧ̂ ̘̩̠̲͈̜̩ͤ͑́͢q̱̼͔̞͕̞̤̘ͩͨ͂͂ͦͩ̑ͣu̮̗̙̖͎͎͕̰ͬͯ̉̈ͯͅǐ̙̟͓ͫ͌ͮͬͮͨ̃c̨̧̫̞̩̝̑̽͗͋ͦͭ̎k̪̫͕̭͈̣̳̞̆̒̈ͤͨͥ̍̀ ̰̦̣̜̤̥̣̑ͭ̈̾̚ͅb͚̝̖̥͈̥ͯͨ̓ͯ̎r̷͚̰̆ͧ̅̒̀ͣ͟ĕ͇͎̬͉͓͉̙̻̰̌a̛̟̰̗̯̬͎͔͐̾́̈̒̿̚͞t̸̺͓͙̯͎͚̲̝ͧ̀̇͂̉̄h̵̨̪͈̥ͦ̅̽̅̆͊ͅe̟̹͂̓ͮ͟͟r̵͕̦̰̖̥̥̠̞ͧ̀̐͝,̫͈̺̤͔̻̟̩͚͒̈ͬ̿ͨ̂ͦ̀͟͟ ̠̪̰̫̄ͨ̓͆͟ṱ̜̠͛̅̒̔̚̚̕a̰̱͆ͨ͋̽̚͟ķ̤ͬ̅e̶̠͈̗̝͇̖͋̍ͫ̿̾͠ ̶̴͇͍̲̬̙̙̖͂̄ͤͣ͠ä̷͓̝͈͓̻̭̬͒ͨͧͣ̓ͯ̓ ͫ̃̎͏͞͏̜̩w̡͖̙͚̿͊̆̈͋̍ͥ̌͆͟a̹̭̰̾ͨͧ̀͑̊͋͛̕͡l̴̩̥̱͚͂ͫͥ̎k͆̅ͪ̐̋҉҉̞̱̤̝̰͉̞͍̣,̡̢ͦ̏͛͋̃ͯͩ͏̻̱̬ ͨ͛ͤͧ͐͏̷̩̝̫̙͎b̵̷̟͕͍͉̠̦͇̙̋̃͆͌̍͋u̦̪ͤͯͮ̇ͮͥ́t̶̞̟̏̇̉͆̒͋͜ ̙̹̎ͪ̅̑͌̉d̰͖̮͎̳̬̰͙̻͐͑́̌ͮ̑ͧ͊͝o̤̗͕̻̎ͯͨͩ͜ͅn̟͎̩͇͌̎̄͗̀͞'̴̧̰̩̬͙̮̪̇t̰̮̮̺̥̻̞̙̜̀͗ͣͫͬ͛́͡ ̴̧͖̭̲͕͋ͬ̄̔ͭ̑͊͜l̴̷̤̠̦̽̊͊ͯ͢ȇ̲̘̂̓̓͒̅͞ț̡̹̳̯̘̰̓͌̅͠ ̽̑̏̊̒̌͏͎͝l̷̖̻̤̩̝̺̯͓ͭ̃ͤ̑͢ŏ̻̗̩͓ͤ̌͗͟ǫ̷̳̬̟̝̌̽ͫs̵̷̬͎ͪͮ͌̊ē͓͖̣̞͉̩͇̼͚̐ ̴ͩ҉͖̜ỉ̴̝̲̘̯͇͉̜̖̭̓͟n̝͇͗ͬͯ͛́͊̋̚͞ ̈́ͣ̋́҉͏̢̰̮̰̠̻tͬ̀͆ͣͬ̽͌ͦ҉͚̻̮ḣ͉̥͈̳̬̯͆ͮ͒̒̈̽͐r̸͇͙̖͖͓̼̤̈e̡̯̟̰̭̺͍̦̣̊̉̈́ͭ̽ͥ̈ͭ͢͡â̄̎̅ͩͨ̌ͬ̏͏̘͍͕̖̰ͅd͓̤̺̙̰̽ͬ̀̾̆̈́̉.̻͕̪̞̻ͣͩ͗̂͢ ̏̽̐͌̓̉ͦͦ̓҉͏̪̻̣̳͎͟Ǫ̮̯̍̇ņ̂̎ͦ̾͏̫̘̳̫͖̜̕c̡̣͕̫̠̦̭͙ͩ̕͢ě̝̳͍̭̼͍ͫ̆͂͗ͧ̕͟ ̘̳̹͚̗̤͐ͧͪ́ọ̺̜ͦ͊̑ͤ͑ͩ͒̌͠r̡̲͈̔͑ͭ͆̑ͩͯ͟ ̧̻͙̖͆ͬ͑̌̿͒̈ͨͫ͡t̗̰͛ͫ̈́̍́̑̒̑͡͞w̶͎̼̯̠̤͎̬͒̄̉ͫͪ͞i͂ͧ̾ͨͣ͏͔̬̥͚c̘̙̦̬͓̪̘̊̿̿ͤ͡ḙ̝̫̠̭̻̜̊̐̽͞ͅ ͕̘̮̘̲ͥ͌̂̊͢i̸̢͍̻͚͇̮̤͙̅̒̃s͕̮͈̥͍̾̌ͅ ̷̨̜͇͖̺̜̿̈̿̂̓a̷̯͕̤̯̯̝̼͈͆̎ͩ̃́ͭͩ̾ḻ̶̸̥͔̦ͥ̋͋͞r̷̵͓̮͎͎̘ͭ̒̌ͫͭ̆͛̃ì̷ͮͨ̄ͯͧ̿ͮ҉̙̝̝͎̳̩g̷͎̱͔̦͎̬̃ͣ͑́̍ẖ̶̰͔̭̭̠͕ͤ̓̿̽̊t̞̟̲̜͍̥͂ͥ̋̈́̀̚̕,̸ͯͣ҉̞͎̣̣̖̠̺̫ ̩̦̘̜̘̭͎͇̊̌̕͠gͤ̎̋̎̆͏̷̯̜̪̫̗̰̘͕ẹ̵̢̬̰̼̰͖͎̒ͩ̌͋̃̒̽̕t͙̟̥̝̭͖̟̺ͩ̂ͥ̃̀͢͜ ̰̯͓̱̜̟̪̉͌t̵̢̯̰̪̘̲̋ͩ̑ͣ̅͂ͨ̿͝h̙ͪ̈͊ͭ̌̿͢ęͭͨ͐͏͖͓̝̣̫ͅͅ ̭̱̠̘͇̼̪̋̏͜͢ͅp̐́̓̔ͮ̆͏̟̰ͅo̊̇̚҉̭ǐ̛̏ͣͦ͑̍͑͒̚҉͔̹̹̳͓̜̹̭ͅn͖̘̤̭̐͂̆͌̊̌͛͢t̴̡̲̓ͧ̋̈́ͣ̐͢ ̟̜͔̥̜̟̘̱̤͆̋̉̑͆̉͢͡a̴͎͂ͥ̑̉̏͐ͮ͘c͖̞̩͍̬̝̗̞ͪ͒̄͛̈́͋͞r̸̡̫̹͛͑͊o͙̲̫̳͕̅͌͐̋̓̍̊̚s̷͕͙̣̫̫̣̘͛ͥş̓̈̌ͭ҉͍̘͉̘̲̟͈͈͕,̧̟͇̬̤͉̟̏̎ͯ͐̓̽̈̂̂͡ ̴͎̯̫̣͙́̉ͣ̀ͭ̕͡I͉̿̅̈́̓̒̎̊͗ͣ͜'̸̨̣̪͎̳̘̺͉̒ͣ̇d̺̬͖̙ͦ̏͌ͬͬ̇̽͜ͅ ̶̖̥̳̤͙͉͎͒̓͂̒̅̅̃͛́̚p̧ͬ̋ͯ̋̍ͫ̒̈̆͏̺̱͈ͅr̖͍͕͇̳̗̰̯̾̓͆͑ͨ̾͠e̢̮͇͚̲̭̗̾f͇̪̲̬̈́ͫ̿́ĕ̸̵̖̠͕͙̦̰͇̲̾̽̂͢ŕ̴̤̯̝ͧ͆̾̄͆̚ ̯̦̞ͨ͛̽̾̌͂̌i͕̤̙̪͒̔̏͛̈́͟f͔̲̹̗͎̓̿͂̉̕͟ ̿͐͋̏̓̓͂͛͐҉̫̫̖̳͎ẙ͔̝̝̭̰̬͈͔̤͐̓͌ő̵̭̮̭͂̃ͪ͌̀̚ͅủ́҉̘̟̫̙̫ ̻͉͉͓͑̂̔ḑ̟͙͔͕̫̼̔̆i̷̡͕͇̮̼͉͎̣͍͆ͬ͛͑̐d̸̬͎̤͈̭̖͔͕̊̌ͣͮņ̖͇̰̑̚'̵͔̫̼̗͍ͩ͒͒̎͐t̰̼͚͕̾̉ͨ͛ͮ͆ ̛̳͓̜̂͂͐ͪ͆ͧ̌b͙̺̺̫̫̝ͥ͐̄̓ͥͬ͛̀͡ṵ̫ͧ̌̏̔̐͆ͤ̈́̆͘͟t̏͊͏̩̖̠͓̗͘ ̦͕̟̮̙ͮ̍ͭ͌͒̄̄͘a̩̯̱͗ͪ̂̅̀ ̨̛͔̰͙̪̭̥̐̋̇̊̑̈́ͧl̼̣̻̥̹̜̑̋͂̏ͨ̅ͣ͢͜ơ̵͈̝̤͍̗̅̒̚ͅt̢̲̭̻̊̐ ̴̤̙̣̣̝̗͍̍͐̅ͥ̚͜ó̦̠͖͔̠͊̌͒̀́̆̓ͪf̛̱͔̠̦͓̞͉̜̐ͦ ̨̨̝͖͍̩ͧ̄p̶̧̻̞̥̤̫̘̓ͪ̕ȩ̺̜͛̑̽͆ͭ̏́͝oͩ̀̾ͬ̍̚͢͠҉̟̲̖͖̘̹̜p̬̮̼̪͙͎͋ͧ̐͡l̊͊͛̊̏̽ͮ҉̤͇͍̦̫̰̬͞ȇ͎͞ͅ ̉͐̽҉҉̶̣̗̦͈̘̰͕̳s̢͎͇ͬͤͦ̈ͨ̎̊ͨw̗̭ͩ́̍̾̅͘e̠͎͐̊ͣ̈͐ͫ͢å̸̴͍̝̹̤̄͌ͩŕ̵͍̼̭̹ͯ̾̓͂͊ͪ͘ ̸̨̳͕̬̤̼͌̌͞n̢͔̉͟ȁ͙̙̜̱̲͌ͧͫͫ̌̕͢ͅͅt̢̢̮̣̐͋̚͡ü̼͖̣͖̝̎ͅr̭̳͖͔̬ͮ̚å̮̝͚̼͂͌ͫl̵͎̞ͫ̽̿̏ͨ̇l͊̈͂̏̑̀́ͅÿ̧̳͕͍̺ͫ͆ͧ̒̈.̜̠̳̦͔̟̰̰ͦͨͬ̃̌ ̸ͣͫ͐ͥ̋҉͚̫͇̦̝̪B̥͍̪̰͈͎̘͋ͫ̃ͤ͑̕͟ư̪͓͉̤͙̞̥̖̄̓́̈́ț̸̅̀ ̸̨̣͍̯͙͊͐̂̈́̇̇̽̐̕o̷̧̟̩̬̗̗̹͈̍͒v̶̰̞͍̭̙̱̙̙ͫ̂̾̾̂̿ͫ͝e̯̳̣͕̺̿̄̾͘r̫̞̱̫̋̽ͤ̅̌͛ͅǔ̬̣̘̻̼̉͗́͒̈͌̅̐ṣ̛̩̒̔̾̂͗ͫ̀̕e̶̡̫͇̒̃ͯͯ̊͢ ͓ͯ̾͐ͫ̽ͨ̾̚͘͟i̶̦͍͖̘̝͙͑̉ͤ͂͋̽̈̈́̎͢ͅs̸̡̼̏͐ ̡͉̙ͭ͜n̲͈̩̳̦̯͍͎ͩ̑ô̮͎̥ͦ͋̾̐ͧͬt̠̯̯̃͒ͪͭ̂̚͜͟ ̼ͥ̍͌̍ͭͩ̾̚͡ǎ̷ͮ̋̈́̅͜ͅl̶̹̮͙̘͍͔ͫ̅͑ͮ͑̈̓̋́ͅͅḻ̵̰̞̹̠̘̬̹̓̓ͤͮ͆̿ͬo̪̘͉̱̙͈̠͑ͬ̅̾͋ͨ͑ͪw̸͉̼̮ͨͣ͂̕ͅē͚ͣ̿͊̄͟d̍ͩͪ̋ͬ̍ͧ̈́͏̧̭̟̦̭͔.̶̙͕̯̝͔͗̀ ̸̺̗͎̰̟̓I̶̫̬̜̖͓̻͙͋͂͋͊ͥ̽̋̃ ̡̻̥͍͚̯̈́ͩ͆ͮ̊̀͡h̸͍͔̼̙͕̒ͣ̓ȏ̗͙̟̟̍̃̿̇̇ͭ͂p̵͔̝̪͚̰̈́ͣͯͫ͡e̴̯̩̤͈̣ͫ̂͡ ̓̈́̈́͏̫̰͓͡y̧̝͈̩̩̙̻͕͛̄̌ͮ̀ŏ̄̍̔̅ͨ̅̄҉͖̝̫̫ṷ̡̱͓̼̗͓̾̏̅̀͊͢͡ ̵̥̮̰̼͓͚̩͉̭͋̀̍͊͐ͨ͐w̜̬̲̮̲̪̳̜͛̽ͭͯͧ̉ͪͩo̢̝̤ͭ͋̌̽̓̚u͆̋͐̐ͥ҉̥̗̯͉̖͡l̨̰͙͍̬̊́̉̒ͦ͋̂͡d̺̠̻̯͍̞̤͎̒̾ͭ͂ͬ̈́ ͖͉̫͛͑̒͢k͌̃̇̂̂ͨ̃҉̣̞̱̻͎̜͔̺̕n̢̝ͭ͐̈́̄̚o͕͉̼̒ͭ̇̇̋͗ͅw̯̥̗̖̯̲̺͓̃͑ͫ̊͋ͥ͡ ̧̻̤̖̜̜̪̦̥̆̑ͮ̆ẇ̶̜͉̜̗̲̮̼̯̯h̀̊ͬ͂ͩ̌͝҉̦̰a͍̯̲͌̀͗t͚̰̋ͦ͒́ͩ̂̉̓͐̀ ̘̘̑ͯͭͥ̕͞t̿̌̄̐͒̒̓̈́̚͏̪͚̱̠̲̪̰ͅh̶̛ͭ͂҉͚̜̗̝͇̘ê͚͔̻̺̝̹̮̽ͥͥͅ ̶̛̫̭̙̰͚͚̗ͦ̃̉ͮ͆̽͘l̷̻̝̻̫̟̰̙̏̾ͬ̍ͨͪ̇̌i͈ͮ̈̍̍͋̕m̷͇̰̘̜̳̰̱̰̗͛̐̌ͪ͋ͮ̔̄̕͞i̧̬̦̥̬͕̼͎̯̠͒̋͆͢t͈̮͓̭̉̎̽̋͐̅͞ ̵̳̺͙͚̩̫͚̲͗͗͑ͭͬ͒̀ḯ̛̦͕̬͚͓̤̠̯̪̀̈́ͦ̄̽ͦsͮ̎̚͡҉̢̬͈̳̰.͙̮͙ͤͦͤ̊̌ͫ͝
̸̨͓̖͈͔̺̩͍̒̒̒̆ͦ͆́̔̌͢ ̠̣͆̄ͪ̔̍̍̄ ̛̲̦̤͍̎̈ͪ͗̉͆͂̓͘͞ ̴̩̞̭̱̙̍̂͑͝ ̘̙̩̮ͣ́ͤ̿͗̏͢<̝͖͎̲͔̩͔͌̄̐̊͢1̨͙͖̥͓͋̍̐͐͌̀̓ͩ̕2̽ͣ̆͌ͭ҉͎̰͕̮̝͙͉͠>͗ͮ͛̚̚҉̩̭̟̤̥͔H̴̨̧͓͎ͦ̉ͩÀ̢̬̪̯̘͔͎͈̬͌ͭ́͛̐̈͑͞V̦̝͔̰̗̗̀ͅE̵͔̺̟̲̤͖͗ͫ̈́̎̂ͫ̐͡ ̢̙̥̙̣̼̘̈́̋̅̆̎̾̊ͪ͟F̴̨̟̬̱̰̙͕̖͚̎̅̏̔̒̃Uͣ̓ͧ̃͏̮̺̹Ñ̪͉̮ͨ̄!̻͕͈̜͉̫̰̔͊̾!̸̰̗ͨ̔ͫ̓̐!̞̰̗̙̝̇ͣ!̷͕̻̠̏̂͡ ͨͯ̏̑̌̍͏̲̤͍̟T̢̞̺͕ͩͧ́̌͛́h̢̧̢̖̗̺̓ͪ͌̇̏ͦ̐̄i̓̑҉̨̜̯̖̗ͅs͓̺̥͙ͫͤ ̴͉͍̻͕̄͊͛ͩ̍̄̓̕͡ͅi͚̤̾ͫ͒̆ͦ̃ͩś̴͓̲̖̪̔̀͝ ̴͓͐ͥ̌̎͂ͧa̺͈̰͉ͤ̽̉͠ ͙̝̫ͨ̋ͥ͊̑̓̇ͪ̃͘ͅg͎̠̙̱̔̂ͪ̄ͤ̑a̡̝͔͔ͫ̑ͪ͢ṁ̴̼̝̝̣̰̘̫̭ͮ̇̉͛ͣ̑͞͠ëͫͤ̂̌̈҉̻͙͖͎̝́.ͥ̌̒̋̆͏̧̼̬͍͚
̶̼͓̹̝̠͑̈́ͣ͋ ͉̮̙̟̪̜̤̍͊̊̒ ̼̗̜͓̺̆̕ ̸̡̗͇͖͉̥̺̱̬̔̿̔͑̐̆̀ͧ̉ ͯͪ̂̋ͤ҉̟͙̠͙͇͢<̜͇͚̲̗͙ͨ̃̌ͪ̎1̧̪͎̖̹̲͕̼̟̞ͩͮ͒̽̌̒͘3̹̪͚̙͍̦̥̝̙ͯ̒̉ͫ̀͛̿̍́̕>͕̭̩̮ͨ̈́M̸̢͉̫͚͗̍̅͛ǫ͙͈̤̲̭̪̝̰̊ͧ̏͐͡d̖̬ͪͤ̎ͪͬ̚͘͟k̳̮̝̘̩͂̇̋́̂ͬ͋͝i̢̱̘ͫ̓͌̾ͯ͑̀̕ḻ̣͂̀͗ͯ̀͛̄́l͙̘̩̮͙ͦ̏ͭ̇́š̗͎̬̭͆̒̎̇̈́ͤ́̕͠ ̷̞̟̙̣ͫͬ͗̚̕w̴̢̱̠̖͈̖͖̓̌͒ͪ̌ͭ͆i̬̮̯̱̳͉ͫ̂ͥ͗̃ͬl̷̜̩̮̜̒͗̎̍̂͟l̷̫̳̱͉͕͐̈͗̏́͞ ̡̬͔̝̰̳̬͕̮̣̄́b̡̖̥̥̰̞͆̉ͣ̈́̓̚͡e̢͖͖̰̮̫̤͕ͤ̇̈̎͆ͩ̈̈̈́́͠ ̢̪̹̾̑̂̓̓̋̑ͪ͜e͉̗͉̻̝͍̪̥̣̎̓̀͢n̡̪͗̅̄͛ͨfͯ̓ͧ͐̂҉̟͈͔ò̔͘͏͍͚r̡͈̹̳̒̿̈́̊̏͛͞c̸̨͈̀͛̾̿̿͂́ë́̓҉̩̪̖̞̯̫̱d̸̗̫͙̭ͨ,͚̲̋̇̇͒͋ͤ̃́͝ ͪ͂͑ͤͤ̑̚͘͏̬̻d̩̦̹͔̃͛͘ô̞̜̻͂̍̎̄ͫn̳̬̂ͤͬ͝'̙̤̮̺̞̠͉̘̎ͣ͊̌ͮ̌̽͌t̄͐ͤͧͪ̔̌̊̈҉̴͈ͅ ̵̧̜̼̤̞͊ͣͮͥ͛̈t̵̶̠̞̞̝͎̪̳̅ͪͮͭ̈̓ͯͤ̽́ḧ͎̮͓͈̮͔̿͝i̢̱̰̹̘ͬ̿ͧͩ̌͗͆n̛̜̺̱̜̦̆ͪ͋̏ͬ̀͘kͦ͡҉̥̣̘̩̱̬̭ͅͅ ̛͍̪̣̮̮͔̤͗ͧ͗̉̀͡I͕̙͖͓̝̗̱̙ͪ̑́ͬ̅͜͞'̥̠͙̭͍͇́ͧ̀ͯ̓ͪͅm̸̢̡͉͎̰̣̜̭͛ͥ̍̋̔̚ ̴̛̥̙̲̦̥͎͈͌̿̈̾̅ͅă̻̣͎͕̦̳̦͓͆ ̴͉̣̞̠͈̲̾̈͛̆́ͤ̐̕c̸̤͖̞͈͑͛̅̃̓͡͡ő̡͚̩̦̠̺̪̂ͥ́̏ͥ͠w̩̯̼̜̰̲̪̎̋̾͑a̵̟̫͚̰̳̐r̷̞͚͚̻̍̊ͤ͗́̃ͮ͜͡ď͔̞̤̱͎̘̩͔͊͋́̐ͤ̇̀ͅ.͍̜͚̞̲̘̈̑̒ͅ ̛̤̘̤̠̥̘͉̎͒̃͘I̵̶̼̭̠͓̫̬͖̰ͧ͂̈́̋f͍͓̗̳͈́͆̅̿͟ ̡͉̩̩͌y͎͍̮̔͆ͧͧͣ͊o̸͚̮̼̙͔̰̳͍ͨ̈́͘u͙̮͎͓̫̹̝͖ͮ̉̽ͯ̊̉ͅ ̴̴̣̯̟̦̠̜̣ͨ̀̌ͤ̔̈̈̓̎d̢̤̙̞͒͝o̧͓͈̙̰̭̍ͅ ̩͎̙̠̭̯̻̖̽̌̇ͦͯͅs̡̠̞̑̓̃ͅơ̴̝̟ͦ̋m̯͔͇̑͘e̳̰̭͉̗̗͉̅͂̔t̲̖̹͖͇͙̦̃ͣ̔̇ͪ̐ͧ͆̄ḧ̵̟̬̺̮̣̜́͛̔i͚̰͇͈͇̱̟̒̅ͣ͛̏͂̀͘͟͢ņ̧͎̱̘̂̅͌̀͗g̬̺̘̩̿͊̕ ͎͖͖̘̙̍ͬ͐̔̄̀̆ͭ͒͘t͇̝̊̒ͫ́̈̍ͩ̂͢ĥ̢̺͍͍̘̤͚̝̒̂ͧ͐a̗͓͍̝̟̽̓ͫͬͬͣͦ̈t̷͈͋̀ͥ̐͂ͪ̅́ ͚̘͎̦̖̯̩͈ͨͩͬ͟ï̹̟̝͍̞͈̲͑͊͋͂͛͊̇ș̳̽ͧ͆̇̑̄͢ ̷̵̵̞̗͚͓̬̺̏̎͑̈́̌͗̊ͯạ̤̫͕̗̗̝͍̽͌́͠͞ ͖͖̩̭̗̭̠̯͂́ͅm̶̢͕͖̳̘̘͕̳̜͌̅͜ȏ̸̥͙͖̻͙ͫ͢͢ḏ̢̢̰̫̠͗̇ͩ͊k̹̮̣ͪ̂͞i̴̲̩̪͙̓ͥͦͮ̋͗ͤ͠l̴̷̨͖̯̾̐ͦ̑l̦͓̱͚͍͎͔̅͛̏ͦ̏ͥ̀͞ ̸̠͋̀ọ̥̮̫̱̰̤͚͇̉f̸͙̩̘̯̭̝̂̽ͯ̈́̓̓̿́̚̕ͅͅf̯̺͚͉̈́̌ͨ̂ͤ̊̓ͅé̳̳͍̯̊̆̑̿̐ͅn͇̣̦̦̯̲͇̈́̇͠s̴͔͙͖͍̎̋̋̏̽e̬̳̰̮̳ͥ̔͜ͅ,̧̲̘̦͋ͮ̊̇̐́ ̡͓̹̬̭͔̿̃͗I̦̲̅̈́̅ͬt̢̧̳̪̗̄ͤ̂̾̀̑̿ͥ ̨͔͍̬̦̠͚̀͋̑ͭ̀w͔̥̭̝̣̦̱̺̏i̛̞͔̯͉̮͇͑l͓͉̦̞̫ͭ̍͟͜l͉͋̋̿̽̇̅͆̚͠͞ ̏͛̿ͦ͜͏͕̪̞͖͚͉̣̻ḇ̡̏̊͗ͦͦ̚̕ë͖͉͎͈̦̭͚̘̮́̈́ͨ͛̐̾͆͘ ̡̗̹̖̫͇̲̖ͩͤ̿͟d̻̙͉ͨ̏ͧ̂ͫ͜͠o̵̤̦͙̺͕̬͖̤ͣ̂͛ͦ̇n̗̭̻̮͕̠̬ͭ͌͐͘͝e̞̺̘ͩ͋͑ͦ ̫͖̼̹͍̬̫͈ͥ͋̾̂͊̈́ͫ̏͠i̧͙̪͎̣̬͈ͩ͆̑͛͐̊͢ņ͇̆́̿ͫ̆̿̎̀ ͉̝̱̱͊̍̇̇̌͛͡͞a͇̗̬͓̖̤̜ͨ̆̐̑̑̾ͧ͜͜͞ ̴̤̺̬̮̳̅̐̐ͪ͊͛͗w̢̰̥̣̗̭ͣ͘͟å̷̡̢̗̤͙̳̹̝y̴̛̩̬̣̫̳͉͖͚ͤ̑͒̈́ͮͪ͠ ̮̞͔̙̦̓̐t͕͓͙̯̥ͭͪ̈́́͜͝h̷̸̩̙͎̘̣̠̘̖͈ͫ̓̃a̧̪͔ͮ̋ͨ͠t̡̢̛͍̙͎ͪ̒̈́͌ͣͤ̃ͫ ̛͕̣̝̲͕̌̔h̠̐̀ư̷̳͈͇̖͚̌͡r̓̂͢҉̮͍̪͟t͎̖̩͆̒s͖̠̈̓͒͒̑̽͒ ̖̤̫̰̳̻̭ͮ̿ͣ̃͠͡y͂͋ͫͨ͐̊̽҉̠̪̟͓ͅo̹̬̳̺̹̺̞͗͆̂̈́͗̄͞u̪̺͎̗͉͔ͥ̊̾ͭ̈̿ͭ̒̃͞ͅṙ͚̻̠̻̳̦̽̐̍ͤ̾̓ ̝̮͍̯͍̤͖̓͌̑ͫͬ͠f̰͇̗̼͖̭͈̤̈̒ͪ͐ͥ̌̒a̅͛̌ͯ̚҉̷̬̼̹̝c̬͉̻̪̀͆ͩ͑̈́ţ̶͎̼̩̻̟̺͔͒͑͡i͎͔͈̯̬̹̩̺͖̓ͯͥ̏̍ͫȯ͇͖̦͕̘n̢̘̩͕̗͑̎́̏͠.̩͚̙͖̯̱ͩ̕ ͎̰͓̫͗̃ͯ̀ͥ͑̈Y̗͙̗̻ͦͬͧ͌oͩ͑͑ͫ̀̏͜҉̛͎̟̮̼̪̟ͅư̼͎̝̺̹̱̦ͨ̋̾̑͆̿̎̏̚͞ ̨̗̈́̆̑̿͐ͩ̋w̴̮̥͎̪̆̄̊̚į͇̩̫̩̾̓̍̊̌́l̸̛̠̯̠͎̙͙̜͈͊͗l̡͖̣͒ͫ͆̐̒̍ ̮̪̥͑͂̔ͪͣͣ̀̈́́͘ḇ̶̴̹̗̒ͫͫ͑ę̙̤͗̑ͯ̆ͪͦ̏̎ ̈ͥ̇ͨ̒͐͑͏̪c̺̭̖̟̩̜̊́̃̿̃h̸͇͖̊ͭͥ̑͆̇ả̡̼̬̻̞͂̆̐̿̔ͦ͟n͎͉͍̂̊ͯͪͦ͆͗̏͢͞͞g̜͕͕̖̣̟̞̦̿̅́̀e̲̙͎͈̫͐̓̀̕d̡͍̪̖̗̠̒̎͗ͧ ̏ͥͫͭ͌̔̆͌҉̪̥͉͓͘͟t̶̲̯ͩͪͬ̔ò̸̗̳͐ ̶̟̺̭̹̣͕̦̯̦̿̽͌̇͟a̔ͨ̾͢҉̨̥̬͈ ̸̵̲̜̭̓̐͝n̷̡̞̳̙͇ͭͪe̩̗͇̦͈ͫ̓ͧ̽̑ü͂͂ͨ͐͋͝҉̗̭͍͖͖ṯ̸̙͓ͨ̋͌̽ͥ̿͆r̺͐ͯ̂̂ͭͥ́ͦ̚͝a̵̜̣̳͋͂̀ͮ̀͡l͍͉̖͚͍ͩ͊͘ ̯̦͕̐s̵̯̗̦̱̙̣̓̃ͬ͊̃̕u̶̲̥͎̰̹̇̀ͦ͝ȑ̛͙̳͙̘́ͮ̊ͥͥ́ͪv̥̞̆͊̀ͅḭ̵̷̱̯̼̳ͦ̒̀̽̋͌͗ͥv͇̹̙͕̂̾͆͘͝o̷͓̗̙̪ͧ̉́̉̑͛̍ͩŗ̝̩̀̄̓̌̀̈͠.̢̫͈̤͈̻͗ͩͧͧ̐̕ ̵̩̥͙̟̭̤̱̫̈ͭ̃͝A̸̖͙͉̲̮̾̂n̶̩͎̦̻ͣͮ̊ͣ̎d͉͍̖͉͉̹̀̿̔ͦ̏̋͜ ̵̢͍̗̪̯̲̙͛̏̓̓ͤḁ̟̞̙̏̾̌ͤ̏u̷͊͌ͯ̃̊̚͏̻̱̪̕t̢͇͖̺̯͖̉͌̉ͨ̂̎͜o̶̅̂͊͐̚͏͖̭̯̝̠̤̫̟m̛͉͈̭̲̲̙̜͛a͍͕͉̘̩͒̊̽̊ͤ͠ͅtͥ͊ͦ͑͊͋̋͢͏͈̯̞̝̖̯̜̖ǐ̷̩̹̙̲̱ͫ̀c̡̢͖͎̍̐ą̏ͣ̒͏̣̪̱̥̝̪l̷̵̜̹̞͒͊̔ͧ̽̈́̂l̢͈͂ͅy̫̤͎̲̺ͯ͆̃ ͓͚̼̏͊̀͠lͧͯ̑̅̎ͫ̚҉̙̝̼͇͓̯̠͟͝o̵̮̗̲͛̾̑̑̋ͮ̚͘s̬͍̼̺̪̜̭̿͊͒̇̅͗͢͠ȩ̫̦̦͍̣̘͉̘͌̓̊̎ͥ̚͝.͚̼̤̮̪͒̎͊̀̇́͘ ̵̸̛̯̠͖̝̃͗̏B̾ͨ҉̢̰̰͉̹̺̙̹u̝͕͇ͤ̂̓͗̂ͩ͠ͅt̫̜ͧ̒̋͒̔̇ ̹̞̭͂̂̆̈́ͩ͞ͅd̛͙͎̔ͬ̄ͮ̅͠ȍ̹͎̩͚͇̫̞͔͋ͤͥ̈́͢n̴̦̼̹̮̩̖̠͉̭͂̃̀ͮ̈́͌̄͝'̷͙̫̟̒̒͐̂́ͅţ̟̼͓̠͕̯̱͇̔ͪ̂̈̉͢ ̵̟̗̭̦̥ͤ͋ͩ́̓̅͐͌͢ç̶̵̗̩̠̥̀̆ͨͤͪ͗ͬ̑ͅo̯̘̮͓̮̰̜̲̩̽͌̆͗ͯ͛̑̕n͇͎̱ͥ̀͒ͧ̄̄̋͗̚š̜̻̭̫̠͇̳͖̓̊͡t͓̲̤̺̲̰͔ͦ͗͌̒̆ͤͨͦͦ̕͟å̛̯̆ͥ̑̇͛ͪͤͭ͢ṇ̨̖̱̪̖̀̇̎͝t̃͢͏̶̱̬͕͎l̨̗͕͉̦̬̬̲̜ͨͣͤ̒̇̽yͬ̐ͯ̓͆ͥ҉҉̧̖͕̖ ̨̯̘̳̟̳̍̂̈́͌ͤ̾̿͋w͈̭͇͖͕̩͚̦ͬͮͧ͆̃ͧ̓ͩo̸̲̥̥̖̹̯̠ͥ͞r̡͉̺̲̙̰̤͎̯ͩ̋́ͮ͂ͤ̽͒r̘̳̬ͯͪẙ̡̻̘̠͇̮̪͈̹͐ ̙̞̱̬̫̩̑͐̂̉ͩ͆̐̐̚ȁ̷̭̣̱̗͈̟̓ͮͬ̽ͧ͟b̳̘̲̹͚̟̬̥̗ͪ̓͆̍́̕o̗̬̰̼̼̯̗ͣ̈͞u̸̢̨͙̝͗͋̈t̡̨̜͕̳̖̗͈̫̃ͮ͜ ̸̢͈̮̣͗͐̊b̶̛̯̼̩͓̜̖̳͗̌̔͊̓̑͑̏r̗̟̲͍̭̝͕̆̈́͡e̱͇̫̖͗ͣͦ̂͑͐̆͟á̧̱̻͕̔̌k͓̣͎̭̖̫̩̔̾̀̅͌̐͢͜i̵̧̼̳͓͔̘͙͂ͭ͌ͬͬ̄͢ͅn̷̛̺͖̯̜̹͋ͧͨ́̃ͧ̓g͍͍̟̫̠͙̜̈ͫͣ̐͝ ̷̮͓̆̋̐̃̃ͧ͗ͭ͝t̗̰͕̘ͮ̑͂̒̚̚͘ḩ̞̻̖̈́ͨ͘͟ͅe̵̱̩̱͈̥ͣ̇ͧ͐͒̔̀ ̘͓̝̞͛̊́͆ͯ̒̚͘r̷̶͙̰̜̻̗̥̊ͩ̏͌ͣ̉̎̽u͌́͋̃̑̈ͮ̋̒҉̬̮̙͉̦̤̹̼l̡̛̯̪͎̂͋ͪ̕e̒ͩ̑̃͂̂͏͙͉̳̲̬̠̗̫͉ş̛̳̯̱͖̾ͯ͂ͤ̈́͜,͚͙̺͕̠͖̻ͤ̿͟ ͔̪̭̖͎̯̗̥͔̓̎͑͑̓ͩ̏ͯ͟͝͞I͉͛̽̉́͜ ̢̜̖̯̺̀̽ụ̧̧̺̠͙͕͗ͬ͌̋ͤ͑̊́n͙͖̼̺̮̰͂̈́̉͗̉ͭͥd̨̰͚͓ͮͮ͑̐ͅé̬̠̺͚̠͇̥̑ͭ̆ͮ͐ͤř͈̝̮̜̍͗ͫͩ̽̋ͨ͞s̳͈̹̪ͧͨ̐̓͞ṯ͈͚̟̺͍͓̐̑ͯ̃͑̉ä͚̤͕̤͑͊̍́n̻̼̖ͧ̏ͭ̆͐́d͍̪͓͔̲̲͗̓ ̛̣̮̻ͭ͞i͖̫̮̺͓͎̘͐͋̍̎̆ͦf̵̨̣̹̻̗ͭ̽͗̋ͨ͊ͫ ̶̢͔͎̣̟̲͒̊̂̈̌̍ͭͦy̴̹͚̫̗͙̞̮͍ͫǫ̧̠͓̺̮ͧͯ͆̊̐͗̂̋u͆ͭ̅́͛̓ͧ̏҉͙ ̖̜̻͇̗̪̳̝ͮ̃ͧ͜ḁ̼͖̱̦̫̏̃̈͠͝c̤̻̰ͫ̇̎̐̂̄͡c̸̵̺̠̙͔̹̲̤͗̐͊̎̎i̡̙̜̋ͥd͎̣̺̞̯̈́̋̈̎͛e̷̴̱̹͔͍ͫͫ̐̉̐̀͂ͧ͜n̷̵̼͚̘͚̱̖̉͊ͭ͒̕t̵̜̣̗̭͆ͦͮ̇̏ͮa͈̹̻͕͒̀̔̐̓ͤ̀́͠l̶̹̙̫̙͕̬͍͊͛̅͗̎ͮͫ̋ͯ͘ͅl̤̩̘̙͉̀ͨ̓͋͢͡ͅy̫̝͚̬̙͉̙̞ͫͫͩ͑͛̀͞ ̸͚̩ͤ̆ḏ̛̟̺͂̾́͋̏͗o̟̟̬͍͓̳̬͍̎͊̓ͨ̌ͯ̀̋̕ ̟͉͇͕̫̟̭̗̳ͨ͋̏̊͋͆ͤ̂s̢͕͎̣̭̠͍̜̀͌̊̄͋̋ͪ̔͒͞o̼̲̠̪̹̔̊ͭ̈̑̃m̬̺͉̝̖ͥͭ͝e̛͉͚̜̙̔ͦ̐̂͒ͧ͆ͫ͟t̵̷͕̭̻͖͕͖͙̹ͣ͌ͮ̾ͮ̐̄͊́h̴͉͈̗̮̜̭́́ͧ͑ͬͥi̴̳͖̺̺̝̤̠̲͑̌͂̒͑ͯͫ̚̕n̢͈͓̲̬̹̥͇͖͒̈ͯ̃̾̂̕g̨̘͍̮̱̳̙̬͗̈́ ̛͓̼̘̪̝̬͆͛̉̉͘y̧̼͓̩͆́̽̀́͡o͚̺̒͆͒́͞ǘ̗̺̬͙̹͕̪̽̓̅̒́̎ͪ͞ ̰͈̩͉̅̓ͣ̇͊̏̇̕s̠̟̹̳͓̝͕ͫͦͣ͢͞͠h̩͕̤̬͉̻̠̥͂ͩͨ̈́̀͡ǫ̝̠͗̃ͫ̈́̆ͫͨǘ̄͢͟҉͕͖̥̼l̪̺͔̬ͥͥ̾̾͗̏̓ͨ́͟d͓̼̠͕̔̃͊͊ͪͭ̚ņ̸͇̼̜̱̺͙̭̰̈ͬ̅̑'̜̗̀̓̋̾̏̈́̓͐t̯̮͇͂ͭͮ̉ͧ͝.̹̼ͥͪͩ͐
̬̦̦͕̼̞̯ͩ͗̍͆́ ̵̧̗͉̫̌̒̍̆ ̛͚̯̱͚̆̌̓ͭ͛̒̄̕͝ ͉̬̝̖͎̓̀̿ͩ̇̄̾ ̪͓̼̺̬̝̟ͣ͗̚<̟͈̇͊ͩ͟1̺̟̼̿̓ͯ͗̈4̾̉ͫ̿͛̃͐͂̈̀҉̡͈̘̪͉̜̪̠>̨͕̙̱̼̌ͦͨͫ̔̋͐͂͗ͅD͓̥̟̍̿̽̌o͖͍̝̩̩̲͖͇̓ͨ̕͢͢ͅ ̲͕̘̘ͦ̌͘n̶̶̨̗̻͖͖̬ͣ̆o̷̶̳͖͇̭̜̦̞ͯ̿̅ͮt̛̫̪͇ͦ͆̓̀ͅ ̅͋ͧ̕҉̴̰̖̰̟̦̘̤ț̶̙͖̺̦̮̫̖̥̊ͣa̵͈̠̜̳͎̖̝̝̎͆̾̎̔͡lͩ̄̓͛̏ͮ͏̥̹̩̦̩̼k͉̹̲̖̺̖̽͋̑ͨ͆ ̸̦̹͇̤͉̪͕͇̭ͥ̑ͭ͐̊ͫͭ̆ä̴̮͖̰̟͇͎̫́̅͒̈̿̔͋̍b̷̠̗ͨ̔ȏ̷̩͇̓ͬ̌̈́̀ṵ̘̞ͤͧͮͅt̡͙̜͍̫ͩ̆̃̍ͥ ̼̲ͮõ̲̪̼͓̻ͭ̅ͧͣ́͝n̛̲̯͉̪͉̳ͦ͊ͧ͒̈̌̇͠g̝̃͑̃̏ͥǒ̡̰̱̇ͮ̇́͡͞i͚̮͂̌ͬͪ͢n͎͑ͣ͗g̶̈̊͜҉̭̯̬̝̥͔̗̩ ̩̙̣̠̗̈̒ͭ͊̄̽ͧ̕̕g͕̺̹̭̽ͪ͢a̺͊ͫ̀̀m̫̩̻̜͍̜̜̹ͫ̓͑̓̑̏́ḛ̢͇̭͙̘̦͇̙ͬ͒̽̓̀͟s̤̘͆ͬ̍ͤͩ̑̀̃͞.̭͎̠̱ͧͭ̀͆̆̅̎ͥ ̴̵̦̞̳ͣ̑S̡͓̯̼͓̙̣ͪ͜͝ẹ̡̱̥̲̤̒̔ͨ̓̇͒̽́̀̚̚ͅr̝͊ͬ̉ͩ́̚͜͝i̛͕̯̩̍̈͗͑̍̈́̚͡͞o͖̟̹͕̤͇̿̃̏̊̒u̵͛ͭ҉̳͔͖͙s̡̨̬̝̘̮̜̰̿̿ͯͫ́ͅl̼̝͓̰ͫ̔ͬͦͪͪ̀͞ÿ̷̸͕͊̈́̂ͦ̎͗,̸̺͓̦͔̖̗̭͛̃̈ ̴̶̙̟̥͍̯̅͛̿ͤ͗̈̑̈j͇̪͇̘͒̊͑͡u̘͇̼͑̏ͥ́s͌̔͗̾͊͏̙̞͕̖̥̺̪t͔̒͌̎ͥͥ ̷̻͚̭̰̣̮̘̮͑̇̈́̿̃̎̽d̴̼̬̲̰̮̄͋ͪ̈̔͒̔̆ọ̵́ͦ͐̎̂̏̽̆́̚͝n̎͏̘̞̭͜'̸̫ͧ̆͌tͫ̌̐̿̇̋̊ͪ҉̵̖͔.̸̥̥͕̺̘̮̉͠
̴͌̑̔̓̚͝҉̪̱̖̪͓
̗̣̪̥̼̤ͤ̒ͅ
̱̝͎͉̘̖̘͐̾̽̔̄͊P̵ͣ́̒̈́͌̌̓̈҉͓̼͎͎̹̠̞̗o̡̜͕̘̱͔̐͋̏ͩs̤̮̤̘͍͒ͧͪ͊̓͂͂͘ẗ̶̻̞͖͈͔̭̾ͩ̅̉͊́i̟̙͔̬̮̳̾͛͛ͯ̂͊͠n̴̬͖̦͙̘̰̦͈ͬ͊͆̋͂͑̅́̕g̦̞̲͍̫͖̳͎̽͐ͦ,̰͕̒́ͨ͂̚͘ ̢̹͇̣̭̖̈́ͭ̽ͯ̉ͩ̓̏V̏́̂̐ͮ̃̚͏̣̼͇̬̞̻o͇̗̟͓͋̄͋ͦ̿̕t̵̪͎̳̙̦̪̹̥̽͛͑̈́̉̈͒ͩ̀ȋ̈́̍̇̀ͩͩͩ̕͏͎ṅ̵҉̘͚͍͍͕g͈̫̲̰̟̩̩̩̉̾͑ͤ͜͡,̨̉ͮ̓͏̸̦͖̻ ̱̣̣̘ͯ͗̌ͭͫ̿ͧ͗͗̕͢D̸̸̡̗̫̘̂̏ͤͪe͇̟̗̰͔̳̟̯̦͊ä̷̩̦̩̜̲̼̳͇́͛̆̒̆̍̓d͉͍͔̖̾ͩ̆͗̿̒̽̓̀͝l̻̜͇̫͇̘̎͂̔i̋͐̾͆̃̿̇̔҉̯̖̗̲̳̘̠̼n̠̖̹͎̉ͦ̈́̅̓̈͟ͅė̡̛̻͙̻̫͎͂̇͑ͦ̒̆̿ͭ͟ ̱̘̮͔͉̖͎̳̏͂͊̃ͯͥ̅̀́͠á̵̅̑͑̌̒͏̱̯̼͖n͖̳̜̲͖͖͍͍̄̓̒͑͠ḏ̜̬͇̬̠͌͗ͪ̈́ ̵̱͑̈̊͆ͬDͤ́͂͂̒̏͒̄̈͘͏̲e̓͗͏̟̘̭͙͕̺ͅa̶̟̮̜͉͒̈́ͪ̆͆̅̄t͓̗̲͈̝̲͇͔̥̂̽̒͜h̬̻͓͙͙͍͓̯ͥͪ
̙̺̼̙͈͆͋͂ͥ̂̅ͥ͗ͫ͢
̷̢͕̬̗̜̹̮͚͍̟̊ͤ͝ ̠̜͇̠͍̿͘ ̲͍͕͙͆̊͛ͪͥ́͡ ̧͉͕̳͔̪̆͑ͤ ̸̥̰ͦͣ̅ͩ<̷̵̻͍̳̦͙̬ͪͥ̎̏̃̒̎͜ͅ1̝̬̿̒̒ͨ͆͡>̛͎̙̑̑͗̾ͪ̎͒̐̿̕D̷̬̥͒ͥ̎͐̽͋̊ê̢͉͎͈̚͜a̸̳͈͕͑ͪ̅̃̆̋͋ͣd̹̫͍͖͔̹̼͇ͬ̈̌̆ͬͥl̠͔͂̽̈̄̾̒͜ḭ̬͖͈̽͗ͧͧ̚̚n͎̳͕͌̔̏̚͞e̦̠̩̮͇̖̠̥͗͝ŝ̵͎͈̩́̈̈̚ ̡͍̹̮̹̤̥͙͇̌͂̋ͧ͌̋̍͘ḁ̞̦̝̣͎͂͛̃̅͐̋̄r̸̜͚̮̬͈̯̩̉̾̎ͬ̊ͯ̉e̷͇ͮͣ͟ ̴̧͓͔̜̖̺̍͆͡ȃ̴̼̯͚̰̯̭̲ ̵̛̗͙̰̱̳̰͇̯̓̂͑̔̈ͨͫͨͩf̢̮̭͕͚̗͎ͪͭ̐i͂̀͆̂҉҉̰͎̝̟̲̗̺͜ẋ͕͉̗̞̼̺̭͙̐ͩͣ̒̚͟͡ė̜̞͕̈̍ḏ̛̯̈́ͦ̉̑̃̋̔̃͢ͅ ̴̝̀ͭ̅͌3̸̛̻̠͕͇͇̪͌͒̾̎͞ ͎̇͊̎̋̌̋̍͘͜w̢̩̻͎̬̹̙̗̼̏ͫͣͤ̉͂ͅe̸̅͒̓̎ͦ͏̼͖ḙ̖̤͚̠͇̥̹͎̈́͆͑ͯḱ̶̥̜͎̞̈́̏̍͑̚s͉̠͉̦͈̙̪ͫ͋̉̃͛.̝̙̭̺̮̩ͧ͑ͪͤ͜͜ͅ ̩̬̺̭̤͚̆̓̃͗́I̷̧͍̯̅̽̂̿f̜͓͕ͪ̃ͮ͛ͩ̕ ̱͉̩͎͂̅̈́ͩ͐̍́͡t̝͉̹͚̜̻͕̠̀͐̄̑͊ͫ͟h͕͎̉͊̃̈́̉̇ͧ̚ē̘̤͚̺̻̻ͯͤ͘͟ŗ̠͉̺̻̥̄ͯ̓̈́̾͞ḛ̵̠̣̘̪͓̦͇̰̓̾͞ ̭̠̑̂͞i̺͙̔͗͌̊͑ͣ̀̍̚͘͠s̛͓̙̘̀̎͗͐ͭ̅͋ͨ͢ ̵̴͖̝͈̒ͩ̎ͩͬ̀å̴̘̺̲̮͙̘͕̬̀̎ͨ̏ͩ́̑ ̬̥̞͇̯͈͔͑̄͠ŗ̮̫̜͎͂ͩ́͛̉̎͘e̴̸̙̫͚̺̣͉̊͑͊̆͂p̷̳̼̻͍̯̹͉̘̾̈̇̀͑ͯl̛̼͕̭̟͖͚͔̣̦ͥ́ͥ̑ͥ̈́̿̀a̸̡̧̹̭̝̫̞̬͖ͥ̚ç̘̳͔͔̘͙ͫͧ͋̅e̱̻̩͙̻̪ͤ̀͟m̵̴̯̣̳̘̘̋̋̄͟e̵̛̺̺̲͎̝̲̺̻ͯ̏ͣ̆̓n̴͚̝̙̈́̿͌t̷̜̜̀ ͈̩͈͉͓̰̐ͤ̋̓̈́̈̚͘͘ͅI̹̼͇͓̲̍̋̄͘ ̷̱̳͖̭̝͚̈́͒̓̓ͅm̨̠̬̝͚ͧͣ̉̒͊i͍̪ͫ̓ͦ̆ͦ̑ͤ̈́ĝ͇̳͍̟͙̞͌ͥ͆̓͐͒ͪ͡ͅh̵͔̺̫̙͙͚̜͙̪ͧ̏̐t̸̝͔̖̥͐ͧ̔͢ ̴̐҉̷̣̺͓̥̭̪̬͓a̓̂̆͂̃҉̵̠̜̺̹̳̯l̪̼̟̤͈͎͚͔̹ͧl̢̥̹̣̇͐͆̀o̎̃̑ͩ̀̚͝҉̹̮̘̲̤̟͓̥ͅw̵̫͍͗̀ ͑̉͞͡҉̠͍a̧̰̹̣̯̘̖̥̦͗n̷̬͎̭̜͙̦̙̺̟ͦ̈͘ ͚̖͚̝͔͕̽͛͒̐͜͜e͔̻̣̦̲̮̮͉̒ͮ̽̔͟x̸̡̠̘̤͙̱̥́͒̄͒̎ţ̨̮͓̬̦̬̼̼͕ͭͩ͊ͤ̚e̵̘͔͖̯̰̦̦̣̮ͦ̅̚n̵̨̝̭̈̈́̓͊ͤͥ̚s̠̩̦̠̥͎̖̙ͩͬ̒̽͞į̸̫͋̄ͣ̅ͪo̲͖̳̜̙ͩͬ̀̀ͬnͤ̒͌̃ͧͥ͏̩͇͇̘̜̗̻s̶͕̯͓̹̼̺͖̖͊ͯ͐̾ͭͯͣ̊.̧̺͈̼̪̼̚ ̴̮̭͂̂̚͘E͎̟̙̜̫̻̜͌̐ͧ͟x̡͚̝͉̯͖̳̋t̵͖̺̱̬͚̠͎͈ͦe̴̞̞̥͉̪͓̰̭̝͛͌̌̽͟n̻̱̗̥̊͂̋ͪ͞sͭ̏̽̄̓̒̚͡͏͏̗͍į̴͇͙͍͍͍̒ͩ̌̿͠o̶̻̹̫ͣͧͤͫ̓̈́̎̏n̶̳̹̘̐ͮͦ̌̉̚ṡ̴̛̳̦̤̝͎̎ ̧͕̹̩̹̗̤̪̖ͣ͆w̥͙͙̫̲̞̜̞̔́̕iͤ̋̓͏͎͈̞̠͎l͖͚ͫ͝l̍ͬ͒ͪ͒ͭ̿͏͕̪̝̮͠ ̧̺̯͙̪͙͂͐̀ň̛͖̹̫͓͇̏͛ͅo̦̥͇̲̤̼̠͍̗͒͡t̛͖̪̫ͫ͛̄ ̖̟̩̗̬͔̐͜͠b̋̃͛̓͏̤̱͖͎̲̦͇e̟̺͈̹͈͛̈́ ̨̦̠̘͓̪̱̪̖̿ͬͥ̍ͮ̀͠l̽̀҉̣̤͚̰̤͓̖͙o̢͖͆́͝ṇ̵̵̤͉̤̺͉ͪ̀͐̎͛̀g̬͍̖͓̩ͩ̂ẹ̵̶̝̹̰̬͎̖̹̀̅̓̆ͩ̾́͡ͅr̻͔̙̳͚̖̆ͨ͊ ̶͎̳̦͇͕̰̀̒͊ͭ̂̆͌ͨ̀͞t̖̬̲̗́͂ͣͯ̕h̀́ͪͥ̇҉̰̹a͈̜͖̭̎ͯ̇̔n̡̩̬̹ͥ̎̒̂ͨ̅͘ ͖̞͈͈ͮ͒͊1̴̻̙̯̖͉̮̔ͭ̎̆͋ͪͫ͢ ̮̝͚̺͈̲̜ͣ̒̌ͫ̊ͦ̂͞w̞͔͍͉͓͈ͨ̂̐̈́ͮ͗e̡͙̬̲̝̅̾ͪ͆͐͐̇̂e̵͛ͦ̔̊̒̏ͦͩ̃͏̘͖̰̥͕̫̹͔͟ͅḵ͓͔ͮ̉ͧ̓ͣͪͧ̒.͇̾̿͢ͅ ̤̬͈̤̏̈̀͗̎P͇̻͎̟ͭͨ̋̔e̖͙̬̦͛̋͌̓̇ͬ͞ͅr̺͇ͮ̓̂̍ͤ͒ͬͪ̓i̯̗͓̼̱̰͆̏̓́ͤ̌o̜̩̫̱̠̰͍͊ͮ͋̚̕ͅͅd̷̡̖͚͉̓ͪ.̨̥͚̣͙̠̹̇ͯ̅ͦ͐ͫ
̛̲̜̠͉̞̟̰ͭ̒̽ ̡̘̮̪̱͈̣̞̑ͦ̈́ ̨̑̿ͤ͊͛̔ͪͣ͏̪̰̳͔͈̯͚͇͓ ̵̪̙͋͛͒ͨ̀ ̷̶̷̗̩̗̥͎́ͯ̚<̧̟̘̰̠̙̞̩̏ͮ͊̀2̭̔ͦ͌ͭ̚͟>̴̗̲̞͍͍̞͇ͭ͛ͧͩ̃̕͜I͉̯͇̞͎̞ͧͭͧ͛͐̏̾͢͞f̵̡̯̖̝̭̞͕̐̒͋̀͢ ̷ͧ̊ͭ́ͮͤ̂͏̠̥̗͕͔y̥̫̱̑ͨͮ̄̀̀ó͈͔̻̗̭̼̾͊ͮ͋̾u̮̹̙͒̅̊̎̑͝ ̧͚̗̠̦̝̲̽͒͒͋͆̊̓͟ä̷͓͕̲͙́̾ͤ̃ͧ̉̚r̡͎̺͚̯͓͙̎͊ͬ͌ͣ̒̒ͥ͝e̘̭̖̦͔̊ͫ̕ ̻̼̣͈̻̞ͪ͆̄ͥ̏́͑ͪ͢g̠͌̀͊̋̕͞o̵̓̆ͥ͞͏̲̯̞̹i̴ͮ̅̅͑̑̏̇̎҉͉͚͈n̪̳̝̻̱̬̠̗͔͌̄̈̄̚g͈̬͈͍ͭͥ͘ ̢͉̠̿͒́͘t̛̻̘̥͇̝͇̠͛͛͋ͤ̋̎̈́̓ò̵̵͍̳͈ͥͧ̕ ̸̷̠͉͉̱͌̅ͯ̂̊ͤ̾b̦̉̽̀̋̅̈́ȇ̟͎̭̳ͫͭ̆͑̃͗̉̄̕ ̣͓̜͂̆̍̄̌͑͟o̶͈̞͊ͪ̏̑̿̂̀ņ̾̓͛́͐̉҉̝̗̜̣͍̣̺͇ ͚̮͚̠̖̪̜̠ͤͦ͆͐͛̈́ͣv̰̩̞̟ͦ̋ͪͅà̫̩̬ͯ̈ͯ̀͝͠c̅̓́͋ͥ͌̍ͩ҉̣̪̻̗̘̭̪̙a̰̣̗͎̮̼ͫ͆̄̒̇ͨ͊̀t̵͂͛̐ͣͮ̈́̆̓̚҉҉̠̘į̺͚̜̱̪̌̐ͭ́͗̈́͌͑̐o̵̥͚̗̤͍͕͇͔͂͆̅ͧn͔͍̫̊ ̷̝̲͈͈̙̩̓̌͌ͭͣ͠͝o̵̷̻̓̄ͪ́r̷̈̽̏ͪ́҉̖̹̙̮͇ ͮ̇̈́̀̕͏̼̞ủ̥͎͙̬̺͎͙̩ņ͕̪̦̫̮̰̏ͨ͑̐̇̔̐ͫͅa̵̢̖͔̲͈̯̜͙ͨͫͧ͊̑ͮͩ̈̚͢ͅv̶͙̬͍͙̞͈̯̳ͥ̿̂ͮ͗a̸̯̹̋ͦ͂̏ͦ̒͞i̶̦̤̣̗͎̥̒̾̃̈́ͭ̈̕ͅl̷̶̡̮̤̜̗̼̾ͯ̔ͤ͋̓ͮ̋ȁ̵̺̮̬ͤ̆ͨ̊̀b͔̗͇̰͗͑̀͢l͔̥͔̈̋̌͒ͩ͊̔̈́ȩ̛̩̻̙̓ͮ̕ ̶̼͙̱̜͙͉̙̳̆̇̽̍͑̀f̨̬̑̆̚͜ͅo͂̆̄ͬͩ͏͏̣̟̥̯̙͎͘r̴̘̥ͧ̑̔̐͘͡ ̲̪ͮͨ̐͐ͫͭͤ͠s̜̻̥̘͓͍̺͉̮̎̈ͯo̬͖̝̼͎̼͇̓͆ͬ̒̊̅̂̊́m̢̛̻͍̳ͭ̎͐ͥ͆ͯͮ͞ę̤̮̺̼́̃̉ͫ ̡͙̮̭͓̜̬̩̺̯ͮ̅͝͞t̹̗̒ͬ́ͪͯ̓̑͢ǐ̝̙̤̺̓̿͆̈́̄͆̆m̨̤̘̝̰̺̪̲͎ͦ̀̓͑͟͢ė̶̬̘͝ ̫̂͌̉ͬͥ͟p̼͖̜͍̺̫͔̎͋̓̑ͯ́͟͞ḻ̶̨̖̠̜͉̭̖͆̓ͣͮ̾ͯ͂͋ḝ͎͙͖̍́a̍ͫ̾͗ͯ̈ͪ̊҉̢̗͜s̴̸̮̲̖̮̺̤̫ͣ̽ͦ̌̊͑ͫ̚͝ę̴͕͚̭̞̓̇͗͆̌͑̚ ͉͕̘̗̑͐ͣͧ̚i̵̝͖͉̼͓̯̮ͧͣͫͩ̓͞ͅń̳̰̫̳̬̬̳̉̿͊̇́̕f̽̏̀͛ͩ̍̍͏̺͖͕o̷͕̰̟͇̜͙͐͛ͭ́ͅr̸̝̝̜͖͖̣̥̘ͬͧͤ̉ͮ̇ͮ̄̆m̢̳̩̗̈́̓̎̈̃ͫ͋̈́͟ ̳̤̥̱ͨͣ͜m͌ͮͪͫͫͯͬ͘͏͍̻̳e̔ͪ̿҉̶̦̫͝ ̆̅ͬ҉̼͎͇̘̹̠͎i̋ͥ̌̀́҉̹̠̤̘̗̦̱n̢ͧ́ͪͫ̔̂͗̂҉̞̘͕ ̮̼̃̕͜ț͚͍̳͓̫͙̃̔͗̄͆ͤ͟͟͡h̉ͦ̋̔̑ͤͫ̇͒͘͏̼͔̮̟̗̞͙r̨̛͖̣̲̝̈́ͭe̶̢̹̼̻̤͚̱̜͋ͫ̏ͬͩͥ̀ȧ͊̂̑̂̉̚҉̢̹̰͡d͚͎͋ͧ͊̃ ̻͒̅̈͝ő̢̹̣̀͋̏̔̍r̯̮̹̤̗̝ͪ̆̆̾̾ ͓̜̻̜ͣ̋̇̐͛̂ͥͣ̀ͅt̢͚̊̓ͧͧ́h͎̞̘̻̹̍ͦ̑̽ͩ͋r̷̥̱̹̬̅́̕͘o̪̤͊́͝ų̜͇̰̌͋ͅg̛̤̝͖̮̗̠͉ͦ̿͑̅̅̏́h̨̳̦̹̖͎̹̙͗̿̈́ͦ͛̚ ̍̂҉̧̺̱a̴̴͍͔͚̹͆̉͌͗̈͋͋̂ ͓̩͎̱͔͕̩̆͜P̛͇̥̰̙͍̜̆̔͗̄ͤͭ̚͞M̜̱̭̠͋ͩ̉ͧͪ̎ͮ.̡̯̇ͪ̈̾͠
̗̣̩̯͍͓̗̽ͣ̂ͫͬ̊́ ̛̬̲̗̙̭̦̞̓͗̕͠ ̧͍͔̮ͯͩ̅ͩ̓ ̲̖̭͎̬̬̻̎ͫ̇̇̌̐̈́ͯ ̻̬͙͖̅ͣ͋̃́͌̆̓͜͡<̡̦̱̗̼̥̲̝̔̌ͬ̐͜ͅ3̾̈́̓̏ͣ́͘͏̗>̤̼͍̰̫̝̯̹͌͊̕ͅÌ̢̢̤̥̩ͪ̈́f̶̢̙̪̩͈̞̱ͩ́̄ͫ̔̃͋ͥ͠ ͖͉͈̥̠̘̆͗́̊̾ͧ̄ͅy̸̵̛̲͍͓̫̘̞̲̱̹͒̌͑̄͐̐ơ̵̪͙̹̱̠̹ͣ͑̂ͬͣ̚u̵̱͖͍̫ͤ͊̔̊͟͡r͍̻͚̦͕̫̗̄ͫ͢ ̡̣̞̹̏ͮͯ͒͑̒ͭ͗̌V̞͉͍͔̤͑̽͢/̸̢̞ͪͤͧ̒ͪ́ͮL̨̬̠͉̝̟ͤ̈͜͝ͅẠ͎̱͉͙̳̮̝̌ͩ͋̑ͨ́͢ ̢̛͎̩̫̥̥͍͎̯͐͛̔̀͗̆ͮ͑c̑̆ͬͭͥ̏̉̚҉͈̹͖̲o̷̰̹͇̫̦̥͈̼͋̈̋̆̏̌̆͞v̶̡̼̺̱͎̞̠͒̔ͥ̇͂͐͒ͬ̕ͅé͆̍҉̩̮͖̞͙̱̹͞ŕͨ͗̚҉̴̥̗͡s̐́ͣ͊҉҉̣͉͕̙͍̫̺ ̲̖̯̝̝̘̲ͥͨ͆̈́̐͢t̗̲̥̲̤͖̞̑̓ͯ̈́̎o̢̰͚͇͖̥̜͔͉̿ͭ̈́͊͠ó͈̥̻̟̗͎͍̔ͤ͌́͢ ̵͙̟̣͑͗͌̿l͋̀̋̈́̋͏͕͢ôͥ̽̄͏̥̲̺͍̱͕͕n̳̭͈͋ͪ̄ͣ͘͡ğ҉̷͖̝ ̥̘̟̝͊ͩ̋͢͢͠a̎ͩ͌ͦ҉̭̞̟̞̤͠ͅͅ ̖͉̦͉̮̳̙̳̩̀̈̿͂̓̕̕t̷͙̘͚̳͔̖̭̅̊̌ͮ͡î̶͚͍̲͇̈ͥ̔̇ͬͦ͒̀̚ͅm̢̤̭̑͐̾́̀̊̒ͫ͝e̴̠͓̣̭̺̲̣̜̭ͮ̑͡ ͙̘͔̥͚͔̠̺̀͡I̵̢̨̟͔ͥ̔̏ͮ̌̓͌ ̢͇̣̻͖̼̌ͤ̈̕͟w̱̪̜͈͕̾ͭ̔ͬͩ̅́i̞̯̻̱̺͙̲ͩͥ͐̅̏͠lͧ̉̓̉͌ͥ̇͏̘̯̣̠̖ͅl͔͍̘͎̣̣̟̋ͣ ̪̖̞̖̓͑̄ͩŗ̨̙̞̲͚̬͓̻̞̗ͤͫ̓̋́̚eͫ̽ͤ̒̐͒҉̷̶͔̜̞̟̗̹p͚̠̫ͣ̈̓ͫͨ́l̴͉̲̙ͭ͛̊̋ͮ̎́a͇̩͎͙̝̭͑̈́̑̍͜ͅc̸̮͕̩̟̟̀̃̈̈́̓ͤͩ͛͞e͉̬͔̟͔̹̲̦̣̽̄͌͜ ̒ͭ̇̐̐ͧ̑̚̕͏̯̦͕͇͕y̬̩̹͍̖ͮ̀ͧͤͅǫ̯̤̙̬͚ͨͬ̌ͩ̉̓̊ͣͅuͫ̅̾͏̺̩̙͉͍̙͈̗ͅ.̛̝̜̮͖̘̜̇ͥ̈́
̲͙͍͇̪̜̻͐̀͘ ̭̼̫̺͎̗̾͊ͣ̓̐͗ͥ̉͞͠ ̮̗͚̈̐͐ͤ̇ͭ͗̊͠ ̵̞̬̜̥ͬ̈̓ͥ͑͂͑̑͞ ̭͚͇̼̞̘̺̍̌͋̑ͪ<̢͔̯̠̞̫̦̰̯̫̈ͦ̆̾̂͊̂ͥͤ4̸͋̇͏̵͓̻̱̟>̵̖͈̳̳̭͉̼ͨ̄̂̅͟ͅI̸̡̗͔̩̳̲͆ͬͣ̇̽ͬf̸͍͇̈́ͤͧ͜͡ ̷̳̟̦̤͚̃̂̋y̛͖ͩ̎̊ͯ̎ͨ̌̚oͯ͛̒̌̓͑̕͏͓̮͚͍̰̜̫u͍̺ͯ͒̆̕ ̣̎ͪ̊ͨͣ̐̿̊d̳̝̺ͮ̽̐͋ͭͦ̎o͎̟͈̫͉̞̪̝̅ ̵͇̜̉̏́̊͌ͨ́͂͟͟ͅn̞̈̇ͤ̉ͭ̋̕o̷̵͈͍̫ͤ̀̃͂͂͠t͍̣̲̜̮͇̰͗͋̚͝͞ ̧̝̟͔̩̻͆̃̓ͣ̅ͥͅͅp̨̨̭̜̲̯͉̖͉̃͋̈ͯ̓̇́̚o̶̸͈͈̼͛ͧ̓ͯsͣ͆ͩ͌̋͒̔̚҉͎̳͓ͅt̹̟̬̠͉̜ͭ̅̃̿̉͢ ̨̬̗͙̍ͪ̀͂̀i̝͔̯̮̲͌̅n̷̯̼̾̎͡ ̨̢̠̹̙̳̭͓̘ͤ͊̆̅͒7͉̭ͫͅ2̛̤͔̞̲̐̇̓ͮͪͨ̀ ̵̷̞̺̥̖̭̘͔̻ͬͥͣ͠h̪̰͍̹̦̺̲͇̓ͤ̾o̻̜͖ͪ̈̽͢ṵ̵̩̣͍̉̉ͫ̓̎r̡̞͚̞̠̭̙̫̗̳ͭ̑̃̀̉͊̀ṡ͇̏ͧ͝ ̸͖̘̘̯̗̣͉̫̦ͯ̅y̼̗͊́́o̤͇̰͎̽ͫ̉͑ͪ͐͂̽̓u̘̺̭̲̎̆̐ͦͫ̾̋͆̚̕ͅ ̦̝ͤ͋̓̍̚͘s̹͇͉̲̣̫̘ͦͦ̽̎̇̚ͅͅhͧ҉̸̳͔̯̥͠a̡̟͓̪̻̦̳̟ͧ̒̌̄̋̓ͨ̅ḻ̷̱̺̼͆̃ͬͣ̈̍ͯ̚͠l̡̢̖̞̤̗̩͕̤͈̓ ͭ͑̂̿ͥ̽́͘͟ͅb̴̭̮̘̤͚̄͆̆́͗ͥ͝ͅe̛͕͔͐͗̑ ̲̫͇̋̈́͗̓́̂͘p̊͂ͦ̈́̄҉̤̘r̟͈̊̈́̈̚ó̲̺̹͉͓ͣ͊̒͌ͣͣ́d̷̬̯͎̀̊ͭ̑̉ͫ̀͒͒͞͠d̛͚̰̝̱͚̑̋̅͊ͣ̏̈͢e̝͐͛́͡d̵̼̰̱͉́́̾̆̌̅̊ͅ.̶̹̳̋̅͌͑̊̅̚̕
̴̷͚̖̭̼̭͙̇̈́ͪ̈̕ ̧̥̣̦ͣ̅̉͒̉̉̉ͦ ̟̟̳͙͈̜͎̀ͭ̈́̓ͨ̂͝ ̈̐̀̽͒͏̵̬̦̯͇̰̖ ͗ͥͦ̃̊ͪ̐҉̷̦̖̞̠̺̪̬̫<̴̳͔̽ͮͭ͐͢5̶ͮ̆ͣ͐̅̒҉͚̻̜̟͈̦>̵̪͔̟̟̤̖ͣ̍̋̃̂͘͠Į̛̹̪̉͆ͧ͐ͩf̴̪͈̥̰͔̦ͮ̍ͤ ̻̮͚̙̱͍̜͆̓ͬ̽͡y̛̙̥̠͕͍̩ͥͤͩͨͭ͟͜ǫ̥̭̮̲ͭ̏ͅǔ̸̡̯͖̺̲̗͗̅̚ ̥̝͉̦͙̹̪͗͗͑̈́̔͟͜d̵̝̫͙̰̋͛͂̓ͤ̄̋͑͒̕ȏ͕̯̖̼̋͗̿̈̀͠ͅ ̼͇̬͈͈͖̣ͥ́͟͟n̎̐̽̋͜͠҉̜̫͙͈̱̩o̴̱̮͛̐̽ͯ̈́̓̐͡ţ̙͎͕̲̯͕̰̗͑̀ͮ̀̅̈́ͭ̆ͅ ͉̫͈͔̪̓̍̀r̸̦͂̌͆̿̇e̷͖̩̲̐ͭͭ̃s̸̵͎̜̉ͪͯͯ̓ͯͥ̕p̰̪̆ͫ͛̅͆̚o͎̞͍̦̗͆̂́͝n̮͓ͭ͠ḍ̲̾ ̮͇̬ͬ̋̚͡ṯ̫̘͉̒̏̾ͩͪͮ̊͆ͯͅo͍̲̒͊ͪ͠ ̵̧̭͕̗̫̙͓͗̓̓͌̌͒ͅṭ̴̡̼͙͇̞̲̪̣ͩ̾͟h̨̜͉̞ͧ͊̔ê̸̮̻̯̕ ̴̗̮̏̂̐ͮ́p͖̹̻͇̯̄͊̑̕ͅr̷̢̩̲͕̖̮̲͐̊ͩ͊ͦͥ̅͟o̵̹͉͓̮̟͓̱̎̎͒̊̌̿ď̷̶̤ͮͨ̎̂͋̎̇ ͓̦͕̓ͦ͠ǐ̡̻̙̩͍̅ͩ̌ͣ̎ͧ́n̟̘̍͒̔̄ ̒̎ͮ̌͒͢͏̼̗̼ą̡̱̠̪͈̄ͬͫn̵̂̄̔͢͠ͅö̡̳̱͓͙̞̱͕̓̇͢͜t̶͕̣̑ͥ̈́̀̍̂͆͘͞h͙̙̠̥̑ͪ̓͑̋ͮ͡e̟̯̳͒̆́r̸̨͙̯̩̩̪̍̅̑̄ͨ̈́͆̓͝ ̴̜̩̠̀̏͌̓ͭ͑̓2̵̰̩͍ͦͫ̆̊͛͌̈́4̧͔͖̦̼͇͔͎̎̅͠ ̩͔̝̜̯̔͒̎̾ͨͩͫ͢ͅͅh̞͓̦͍ͥ̌ͧ̓̔ͫ̐ͯ̿́͘ơ͖̍̍̍̌̆ͫu͓̥̭̜͔͖͖͛͒̎́r̢̢̹̮̜̙̟̃̉̒͝ș̨̞͚ͬ͛̂ͥ͛̄̚.̴̝͔͍͉̫̗͔̼ͬ̚ ̶̘̗̓͊̍͌ͥͪ̏ͩ́Y̓ͪ̅̇̔̚҉҉͈ǫ͔̱̘̟͈̉ͥ̎͛̿̂ͣ͘͟ǘ̷̗͚̟̹͔̤͑̈ͅ ͙̯̝͈̫̫͗̊̾́́s̶̖͉̱̪̍͛ͥ͂͋̆͆́ͮh̢ͪ̾ͭ͒ͩ̒ͯ̒͏̪̼̲̜̤͖͖ȃ̷̶̤̙̰͆͝ͅl̵̴̰̥̟̐ͭ͑̾ͫͤ͟l̵̨̖̭̬̯̭ͭͥͪ ̝͇̬͖͓̙̻̺̇̀ͫ͠b̡̲̝̼̦̜͇ͭ̐e̵̥̪̟̣̪ͥ̔̇̌ ̮̲͉̫͚͉ͬ̄̒̕͞r͙̟̐̑͞ȇ͉̠̬͍̀̒̐ͣ̋̚͠͠p̨̣̪̺͇̱͓̬̳̋ͥ̈́͂̊ͨ̌͠͠l̨̡̐̅̿͛̃ͯ͊ͤ͆͏̳̭̥̯̦ͅa̱̭͎ͫͫ̒̔ͭͮ͌͢c̀̏̍ͮ̂҉̝̩̘͙̜e̛͉͍̙̯̺͖͓͐ͥͨ̑͑͐̉ͪ̀͜ͅd̨͓̟ͯͣ̑̉̉̽ͯ.̷͒̿̀͏̠
ͤ̑͐̋͑̎͏̧̺̘̝̹͇̦̳ ̸̹̱̼͚̘̘̠ͤͮ͌ͪ̊̊ͫ͡ ̨̻͈̟͙̜͎̙͐̋͜ ̲͓̆̾ͭ ̦̺̗̟̰̥̥̽̿́̕͞<̧͈͚͚̰͚̰̻̪ͦͦͫ́6̟͍̟̘̼̔̇̏̋̏̆͘ͅ>̰̥̠ͣ̑̍̆̓I̴̤̯̳̹̞͎ͮ̑͂͆ͩ́̓̒ͯ͘ͅf̸̥̰͍̣̺̞̼͓̣ͫ̎̉́͒ͪ͠ ͍̖̝̻̮̘͑̑ͯ̇̀͟y͓͙͓̦̭̱̋͂ͮ̾̔͋ͮ͑̀o̝̖͕̺̞ͫ̃̓̔͜u̵̸̙̤̘͖͓ͥ̉̓͌̚ ͛̈́ͮ̉͏̰̖̘̮̝g̯̙̲̘̬̿ͯ͢͠e̸̢̦̿̇̌̇̔͠t̪̺̮̟̙̗̜̪ͤͫͦ͠ ͐̇̈̏ͣͭͦ͆҉̶̵̭̯̤͇̫͉ͅ3̗̥̤̍ͪ̏ͧͩ̆͆̽͟͟ ̸̦͉̠͙̭͙̗̤̊ͮͪ͞p̜̰͇ͯͪ̈̀r̴̝͚͚̖̯͎͕͕̿͋̐͠o̰͙͚̤̾̔̂͡͝d̵̡̤̥͖̗͈̣̖́̾͂̿ͤ͝ͅs̍̋̚͏͕͉̩͟,̵̡̥͈̗̼͎̭̞̩̑̅ͫͩ ̢̀ͪ̎͋̽͏̜̖̱y̢̻͔͓͚̜̰̳̫̟̑ͭ͢͞o̥̦̻̣ͥ̃ͦ̿̽̏͘u̞͈̤͔͖̮̅̐̒̈͡ ͉̭̹̝͊ͣ͘͜s̛ͦ̃́̀͏̬h̛̳̟̻͎͍̪͕͉̟̾͋̇̀͞a̶̡̟̻̩̺̘̹͂͋̉̐ͦͣl̡̨̘̙͕ͤ̓l̥̖̜͖͐͒ͯ̀͞ ͕͇͕͚̗͙͆͌͒ͧͤͦ̾ͩ͆͠b̟̱̗̏̋́͑ͧ̀eͭ́̑̑̍͏̟͓̣̖͎ ̥͍̖̭̜̻̙͓̦̑ͩr̗̩͂͌̆ͥ̾ͦͮͪ͗e̴̬̜̘͈̽ͮ̾̂͂̇p̹͙̼̝̮̱̲͆̓̓̏̎̾͗ͥ̑l̺͋͋̿̂͋ͧ̌͟͢á̙̲̤̣̩ͤ̑ͮc̢͇̱̳̣ͯ͡ę̳̖͖̱̰͓̻ͨd̜̥̩͍̗̑̉ͯ̿͆ͦͤ́̚ ̹̯̬̦͎̇̀̒̐̾aͯ͏̗̗̬̣̖u̔̋̃̎̎́͆҉̤͎͎̯͕͜t͈͍̭ͩ͗̀̚͠o̡̗̤͍̝̠ͯͮ̓̐̒̊m͇̗͇̦͉̔̓̍͆͊͡a̜̤̩̠ͭ̇̇̒ͅṯ̟͚̜̪͎̗ͯ̔͐͋͆i̇ͭͬ̋̓͝͏͎͈̺̪̣͙c̫̥̖̱̫̖̙͗̓ͬ̾̑̓̐͒͞a̢̲͖̱̓̇̑̑̄͛̋̎ļͯ̍̇͒̇҉̗̙͡ͅḻ̶̡̛̥̣̏ͦ̏̎̔y̧̩͉̫ͤ̈́ͨ̚̕.̰̺͈̼̬̻͓̣͂̆̃́͞ ͨ̔͊ͯ̀͌̾̑̂̕͏͔͕̙̣͙̩̪͕̕I̛̩̥̣̰̱̹̹͈̺̍͆̀̔̀ ̮̰̯̹̺̫̓̃̇̐͐ͅw̶̫̮̓̈́̈́̃̔ĭ͇͖̖̰̭̠̪̹̮͂̐̋̒ͨl͎̺͈̺̩̟̲̀ͬ̃̉̇ͦ͞͝l̩͇̯͍̟̯̟͕͕͌͛ ͖̪̯͔̪̰̰͗͛̏ͯ̆b͇̬̱̰͙͎̺̰ͩͪ̓ͨͬ̒͢ͅé̡̱̯̺̰̘̦͖͘͞ ̛̠̩͈̳̰̥ͬ̏ͣͥ͌̈͌l̡̙̙̫̲̹͎̟ͣ́ͥͫ͜a̶͙͓̤̫̬̎͛̄ͥ͘͢x̸̛͙͚̋ͩͦͬ̂̋̐̚͠ͅ ̷̨̨̗͍͉̰̥̝̍͆ͨ̈w̢̛̞̼̼̰̜͓̳͒̔͋̐ͨ̽̇̀i̊ͮͥ̿͏͍̩̼ͅt͚̤̱̪̱̉͒h͌̍̄͝͏̸̜͔̘ ̫͖̟̳͚͈ͭ̓͌͐̾͡ͅț̴̡ͬ̇ͭ̀͐ͪ͑ͪ̄̕h̡̭͉̦͙͙ͯ͒͆̕̕i̶̝̞̙̭̦͔̒ͥͫ͐ͣͧ́ͅş̪̮̖̻̦ͣ͑̄ͧ̂͌ͅ ̵̌̏̂ͫ͛̚҉̜̘̠̣̼͉i̵̖̦̜̱̱͖͓̊̓́ͦͥ͋͆͜f͈̬͙̘̻͙ͬ̄̂̿̀͘ ̵̡̫̞̠̳̱͔̤͆̅̇̄ͧͨ̓͑͊͟ŷ̷̛͓̠̻̖̼̈o̮̯̳͙̭̰̓̐͝u̘ͩͯ̊͘͟ ̠̪̎̏̽͆͐̀ͅs̸͕ͨ͒̓ͤ͑̓ͧ̑͞t͎̝͖̯͓ͣͦͤ̂̈͑́͆̂͡͠ͅa̴̳͗̓̓̉̀͠r̞̣͈͔̤͚͓̱̳͒̈̽ͤͬ̑͆͘͢ṭ̵͓̊̌͆͆̑̾͑̀ ̾ͯ̓̉́̕҉̼̤͔͉̮̙͎p̷͖̳̯̗ͥ̂̅̽ͦͨo̪̣̼̼̲̖̮̙͊͒͞͡ͅs̛̯͇͎̯̝̓ͭ͗̄t͑̃̑́ͤ̃͡҉̣̩i̥̬̳͙̥̤̋̆ͦ͂ͫ̄n̥͎̫ͧ̌̓ͧ͒́͜͠g̣̣̪͌̇̂͑͡ ̧̢͈͍̙͐̂͠e̺̣̯ͮ̏f̠̹͇̺͔̹͚̆͊ͣ̈́̒͌ͯͭf̷̝̱͍͎̝͕̩̊̌̽͌̅̌̅̂͞ͅị̼̹̬̲̫͙̽ͦ͋̊̑̾c̸̷̝̈͐͡i̡̺̟ͥ̽̏̈̓̿͆̚e̙̟͎̲͈̦̼̼͋͜͟n̙̖̭̞͎̪͓̻̭̈̉ͭ̿ͪ͡t͖̱͎̲̹͔͓̯ͦ̊̉ͪͭ̈́̔ͩͥ͜͟l̝͓͚͖̙̺͈̠ͯ̓͠͞y̧̛̜ͣ͐͆͗͗ ̶̖̱̬̭̠̉̊͂̀a̴̪̹͎̦̝ͣ̄̚f̴̺̓͗ͬͤͣ͗t̵͎͓̱̺̹̫͎̬̽͊͐̃̈ͣ̏ȩ́͞͏̤r̮͉̬̮̗ͨͦ̍̉́ ͚͕̼͇͈̃̀̍͐̃̏t̷̛̟̱̅̍̚hͧ̊̋͋̍ͭ̚҉͉i̶̴̼̯̘̪͖̠͐̽ͨ̏ͭ͒̈ͥ̂͝r̼̎ͦ͛ͥ͊̔͠d̡̧͓͉͍̭͙͈̱ͤ͆̏̓̈͆ͥ̾͟ ̴ͣͤ̀͏͉͎ṗ̵̜̲͚͈̬̬̫̪̫̐̑ͬr̶̭̞̘͗͊̉o͚̤̖̭̽͒̎d̷̠̞̝̝̝̉ͭ̍̎̕.̸̨̹͖͍͚̦͎͍̬̗̏̐̄ͫͧ͐̚
̳͇̝͓̙͕̜̌ͤ̒̕͞ ̮̯̘̫̟̃̔ͪ̐͑ ̻̤̜͇̪̫͈͑̾ͦ̕͜ ̢̪̞̮̝͚̩̑͆̊̽̆́́͒̃͠ ̴͓̜̹̈͊ͮͭ͑̽͡ͅ<̴̳̩͖̞̯̰͍̿̄̒͗͞7̺͔̙͓̰͈̦ͣ̏ͭͪͯͅ>̶̳̯̜̹̯̇̄̌͝͡ͅV̨͓̐̄͋̌͗ͣ́ò̶͓̯̃ͤṱ̸̟͉̱̙̮̦̃̾ͅȇ̬͉̖̬̯̻ͮͮ̅͌̾ͤ̔s̛̉͆ͬ͏͙̩̘̘͔͖̗ ̸̴͙̗̬̝͗̌̃ͤ̓̋̂̾m̖̠̘̣͈̼̉̈́̽ͨ͋ͮṵ̫̔͑̓̇́͘͞s̵̤̊ţ̡̠̻̭̞̑̈̾ͮ̊͆̀ͅ ͇̗̮̘̱̪͇̦ͪ̒͌͗̀ͅb̰͕̟̲ͭ̏ͤ̈́̉͌ͤͤ͝e̖͚̙̰̭͍̜͍ͩ̊́͢͠ ̢̹̗̗̪̓̇b̷̷͐ͯ̄̆̆҉͖̣͔o̮̬̭̲͈̮̯̥̅ͧ͑͝l͗̆̓ͧ͆̊̾̀ͩ҉͍̤̯̰̱͉̻̭̯d̵̼͔̯͊̃̂ͯ̾ě̝̖̤̯͎̼͈̱͓̅͛͌̃ͪ̃ͨ͗͟d̴̻̙̮̞ͧͪ̏̏́͝ ͐̈́ͧ̍͂͋͜҉͈̻ͅo̜ͥ̀̓͋́ͅŗ͖̘̻͍̒̉̊̌ ̸̻͇̩́ͧ̆̈ͨ̆w͖̬̻̖̞̜͙͒́͌ͫ̊͟í͉̮͔̜͙̯̻͈ͬl̝̟̠̗̦͕̦̣͐̂̌̒̌͆ͧ͊ͬ͘l̥͚̥̥̱̩ͬ̿͠ ̯̺̦͚ͬͤͮͯn̛͉̭͒̅̿ͬ́ȏ̮̤̒̌̊̓͌͐t̫͈͉̯̖̣̊͗̐ͭͨͤ ̑̎̏͏͖̥̞͓͕b̼͙̖̱̾ͦ̄ͥ̀́͡e̵̡͎̜͕͎̤̻͈̳ͬ̑ͤ̏ͅ ͎̩̐c̵͈͓͓̻̻̜̻͓͇ͤ͠͠o͙̤̯̻͕̮͋́ͅuͭͫ̓̐͊̑̓҉̯̟̣̩̟̠n̢̢͓̝͓̪͓͉̻̟͗̈́ͥ̔̌ͅť̓̍̄̐̑̅͊͏̛͙̥̪̹͙͉̥̫̠͞e͉͎̠̝̬͊̇̋̎͐̕d̤͌̄ͨ͠,̨ͯͬͫ҉̤͉̟͙ ̱̗̙̥̠͉̆̏̿͐̉ͥ͐ͭ͘͢i̵̢̧̹͚͖̎̊̆f̹̮̜ͧ̆̓ͭ́ ̡̣̦͓̫̭̖͇̗͑̄̐y͖̲͔͑͛ͭ̂̏̆͊̓͒ȍ̹̬̤̲̳̰̥ͮ̂̄̿̉ͥ͂͡u̯͍͙͎̫̳̥̓ͣͩ͂͟͠ ̡̮ͮ͆͊ͮṁ̢͍̮͔͛ͥ̚ä̡̞̦͚̲̘͇̗͛̏̄ͧ̏͘k͇͚̻̜̲̬̹͛͐͆͒̈̓̇ͦ͢e͋ͫ͊͂͏̶͕̳͉̤̺̜̀ͅ ̧̟͈̗͍̈́̊̆ͪͧ͋̓̇ṭ̋̅ͫͯ͞ḩ͕̻̬̫̦͔̗̯̻ͭ̏̾ͬ͋ͦ́̑͠è̙͔̝͗ͧ́͊ ͊͐̔̿̂̓͊͏̧̹mͥͧ͌҉̛̰̤͔͉̘͢ͅỉ̶̺̜̜̙͕̯̣͕͒ͬ̎͟s̈́͌̊ͥͅt̶̠͇̤̳̏̆̾̆̍͋̚̕a̩͚̖̘̯͉͕̬͐͑ͭ̇͟͡͡kͫ̈͒͋́҉̜̺̮̠͢e̓͗͏̬̰̠̝̜ ̣̙͚̻̖̼̼̔̄͆͒̔̅ͪ̽o͈̭̩̪͙͔̫̙̊ͦͦ͂̄̈́̀̊́f̰̫̖̲̬̐ͭ́͆̎̅́ ̢̨͖͔̺͖̮̹̖̙ͥͦv̡̉̋͛ͮ̇̈̉́҉̳o̡̩͙̯̖̟͍̯̦̪̿͂̍̐t̰͍͕̾͐ͦͮ̅i͚̘̰͔͕͙̪̬̒͂̊ͯ̿̈́n̥̣̟̜̣͎̣̰ͤ̿͛ͩͩ͌̈́́͘͡g̨̛͕̮̝̹̹̩ͫ͌͊̾͋̓ͤ͟ ͖̅ͫͦẇ̵̗̲̘̱́i̫̦̹̤͗̉́͢t̵͓̮̟̤̙͓̑̊ͥ͢h̴̷̟̜͉͈̯̊̒́ͫ̑̋̂̆ͥo̶͔̭̗̱̺̥̣ͬ͛̍͗͛͆ͯͫu͙͇͖͈̺̭͊̌̌̒ͯt̗̮̔̏̏ͥ̋ ̎ͦ͊͏̥͕̜ḅ̶̢͙̹̼͚̦̳̇ͪ̽̈ͭo̷͕̮̣̪͔͉ͮ̇̍̿̊ͭͮ̃́̚l̠͇̹̝ͯ͘d̷̺̜ͧ̅ͥ͆ͯ̚͢i̛͍͓̖̰̪͙͓ͧͩͨ̇ͯ̐ͬͭñ̷̰̳̲̠͓͎ͭ̒̍͑̅ͥ͒͞ģ̹̟͎͔̣ͯ̾̊̊ͧ̾ͩ͞ ͈̗͎̈̽ͪ̍̌̍͋̓͝I̤͉̠͒ͩͦͫ͢ ̝̼͓̫̤̓ͨ͜w̸̷̤̭̺̜ͫ̈̎͒i̶͖̱͍͋ͣ͌̚͢l̴̗̯͎̤̣̲̦̤͐̾̑̚l̮͎͔͚̦̖̔͒̇ ̧̱͓̼̩̠͙̒̍ͯ̃̇̏͢i̢̺̖̟͊̅͒̅ͫ̎ͬ̈́ñ̻̻̓ͭ͆͜͝f̡͖̝̟̗̟̘̭̋̃ͪͩͨ̎ͦ͞o̷͖̱̙͕̽ͯ͂̊͐ͤ̊͛̀r͉̱̲̞̭̻̱̭͋̓͒̾͡m̭̈ͫͯ̾͆ͤ͠͞ ̺̀̓͢ý͙̰̝͈̖̖̀o̼̺͂̏̓͐̃u̸͚̲̥̎̃͆͘ ̢̯̭̿̓͑͂t̨̹͇͖̱̯͐ͦ͑̓h̺̗̖̳̼͎ͧ͑ͪ̃̚ͅͅa̛̞̬̫̞͚͇̹̣̅̈́ͣͫ̓͢t̞̘͉̝͉̻̞ͣͦ͆̑̌ͧ͐͢ ̮̮̘̼̤͓ͩ̉͋ͮ̀̚ͅȳ̛͚͉͒̉̓̂͊́̀o̍͛͐ͧ͌̏͌͏̬̹͈̪͕͈û͚̰̰̻̘̺͇̥̉ͯ̀̇̎r̳̺̙ͫ͑̐͑ͧ́ ̶̢̗͓̝͊͟v̈́͋҉̗̜͖̞͔͎͍ỏ̶̸̯̗͎̮͇͍͚̿t̨̞̘̿̉̔ͥȅ͚̝̹̲̠̩̈͐͐ͯ̀́ ̰̰͉̾̐ͨͫ̑͛ͦ͡ͅw̢̰̞̞ͫͫͬ͘a̫̠͖̟̝͌̋̕ͅs̴̢̤͙̗̬̤̠͖͋̎̃̋̈́̀ͦ͢ ̣̬͕̞͛n̸̸͓̫̮̜͒ͣ͆ͣ̍̓ơ̡̰̪̆̃ͭ̾̎̈́ͤt̝̬ͥ̄̀̏̿̑ͣ ̶̸̯͔͖͔̙̰͍͔ͮ̉̒͗ͧͮ̋ͨċ̷̹ͬ͟͡ǫ̹̲̤̯̣͂ͫ͝͞ͅư̴̢͎̫̦̘̩ͧ̉̆ͩͩ̃̚n̪̲̘͍̩̰̿͌̓̆̅͗ͤ̉͢͟ͅt̻̮͊̕e͇̞͚̱̭͂ͧ́̃̒̊ḑ͇̏̎̐ͫ̚͠ ̛̯̭͚̟̻͖̱͍̌́́͠ͅi̡̭͌̎̏͜n̶͉̩̘̥ͨ͋ ̷̬ͭͫ͌͆̽̃̀̚t̑̑ͤ̈͏̲͕̩͠h̨̠̤̦̳͙͕͎̳̓ͥ̓͐ͨ́͆͆͢r̶͈̤̬̳͛̂̈ě͈̣̞̯̐͋̅a̅̉ͬ҉͚̖́d͇͉̬̎̅̌̐̔͂.̮͕̇͐̄̿͋͗ͯͦ̚(̪̯̓̅̀Ė̶̸͕̳̜͓̟̟̜͛̏̔͆ͮ̇x̷̟͙ͪ͆ͦͥ͘.̨͍̮̟̫͍͛̏̃̉ͧͣ͜ ̈́͂̉̐̆͒̈́҉̣̕͜V̙̮̠̘̩͇̤͇̽̿̓ͧͫ̽̾͜͡O̶ͨ̽̋ͭ̚͟҉̠͕͎T̢̝̙̐̏̐̅ͯ̕E̡̢̝̰̤̝͚̺̙͉͇ͫͬ͡:̷̝͚̣̹̱͌͒ ͕̣̼͐͒̕P̵̩̺̰̟̅ͫ̍̓̔͌͊͆͞l͇͓̠̠̼̗̰̠̐̿a͇̗͋ͣ̈͋͘͢͞y̛̖̪͆͒̾ͤ̔̋̇ͦ̚eͤ͆ͤ̅̎͏̞̺̠͠͠r̡͙̽̓̈́̔͊̃͠n͖͔͎̯̈́̎͂̂ͧ̌̀ͦ͝a̧̲͌̍ͬ͋ͮ̏̊ͫ͡m̨͚̳̺͔̝̪͔̭̉͗̊͒ͥ͘͘e͇̯̥̖͉̟̖̋͛ͧ̏̍̈̆ͪͅ)̧̤̖̳͎̝͂͊̂̄ͥ ̫̜̏̍̃̇̑͜͜͟T̢̙̜̖ͥ͑̿ͫḥ͕ͯ̅͐ͬ̽ͪ̆́͢i̸̠̰̪̣͓̯͕͕͔̿s̶͔̘̖̣̖͍̑͛̇̔ͥͬ ̈ͬ̒̍ͬͭ͏̠͕̞̞̳ş̵̟̫̳̤̳̎͌̇͒̈ͪͬ͢ẖ̴̥̫͇̥̼̈̈́ͭ̓͋ͥ̔̃ȏ̴̡͙̙̤̬̬̫̳̼̺̿̄̄̆̌͒͑͘u̴̦̬̜̤͎̦̻̐̋̒ͯ͒͑͒͊̕l̨̠̟͊ͦ̐̓̓ͣd̶̳̽̔̅̄̂ͩ̀ ̜̰̥͚̙̻ͭ͂́͝b̪̜̋͌̒̄̓̑ͨ̕͠ͅe̫̬̰̮̘̗̣͉͆ͮͪ ̢̝̥͇̫͎̮͓̻̈́̋͒̔ͩ̐͡mͬ́̊̇͌̓͂͏̤̫͢à̜̩̗͎̱̳̞ͩ̈ͤd̡̟͍̘͙͕͐ͩ͊͊e̲̦͕͌ͮ̀̇ͪͫ̎̀́ ͚͚̭͉̳͉͓̃̊ͥ̊̈̀͝ḙ̡͓̯̱̥̙̖͕̹ͣ͒̑ͩͫͩ͘a̖̥̺ͩ͑s̵͓̘̻̹̒̾̊̈́͛̀ͅi̢ͧͫͅē̜̦r̠͖̗͇̦͙̣̮͒͊̇ͯ ͯ̓̏ͯͧ̔ͦͯ҉̛̠̠̯͔̳͖b̭̦̪͎̗̭͋ͤ̀ͫ̄̚̕͝ỹ̸͚̟̻͎ͣ͋ͪͬ̾ͦ̀̚ ̙͕̠̭͓̈́̽t͙͎̘̘ͤ̔̅ͮ͆̃̾̄͘̕h͈͖̳̭̰̪̮̜͂͘e͖̥̩̅̈̇ͣͭ̀ ̼̪͕̯͍ͧ͋ṅ͚̥̩̬̘̫̐̐ͫ̍̀́ę̺̱̞͚̠̓̽w̡͙͎̫̣͙̲͉͓͆̄ͦ̈͋ͭ ̠̲͉̬̬̱̫̗̐̂ͨͯ̑͑ͮͭ͢v͎͎͕̺͕̂ͧo̷͖̫̩͕ͭ̒̑̓͡t̬̿͆ḛ̬̯͔͂̽̄͋͢͠ ̨̰̝̠̫͙ͤͩͣ̽ă̮̰̼̹̲ͫ̑̓ͧ̈͡n̛̝̘̹̯͚̩̻̎͗ͪ͛͐ͪ̈ͨͅd̽͒̂ͯ͊ͥ͆̚͏̜̹̟͕͚ͅ ̶̪̹͈͔͕̻̪̭̏͑̒ͩ̚ū̶̢͖̼ͧ̒ͣͭ̚͠n̴̩̗̼͉̠ͮ̾̅ͫͯ̿͊̕v̬͖̲̝͓͎̻̀̅̓͑͞͡o̗͙̤̳̔͋̒̋͝t̲̻̤̝̳̠̱͌ͣ͑̽ͩe̝̱̜̝̍̾̿̿̂͝ ̷͉̟̘͖̤͚̪ͬ̑̇̿̅́͟t̹̩͉͆ͣ͆̋̉̚͢a͍͆͊͑͠g̶̞̩ͮ͑s̮͎̝̺̹̉̓͋ͪ͜͝ͅͅ.̛̝̦̞̙͓̬̯ͭ̋̄̌
̢̝̥̰̓ͦ́̆̆̀͡ ̹̥̣͓͋͑ ̧̗͎́̉ͮ̓ ̨̜̻̝̟̘̹̼ͣ͋ͨ̚͝ ͖̻̳̣̯̼͎͉͗͋̐ͮ̏̿͂͝<̣͔̬̜̞̲͎͍̑̔̓̇ͬ̇̅ͣ8̶̡̞̱̬͎͚̳̝̓̿̌ͥ͠>̮͙̪̼͓̺̙̍̅̔͂͊ͭ͒̓Ü̽̉ͩ̔͗҉̭͎̕͘n̡͙ͣ̆̂̃̽ͥ̓̍v̜̠̳̞̯͇̱̒́ͨ̑ͬͧo̓ͪ̐͋͋̅̌͏̧̬̼̩̥̣͍͝t̠̜ͦ̿̾̔͟͢e͋ͥͫ̓҉̙͎̺͓̝͖̠̺ͅs̨̧͍̻̋ͯ̓ͣ̑̓͂̌ ̵̬̈̂͛a̯̞̐̒ͩ̌̓r̈́̋̓͋̔̾ͪ̅͠҉͓̠͓͉͍̤̣̜e͉̣̠͇͉͇ͤ̽ͯͣͯ̒ͬͨ͘͜ͅ ̛̝̠̙̣̙͍̣̽ͬ͋͊̃ͤͅnͥ̔̃̾͂͏̻͇̭̰̖ͅo̜͎̣͚͂̉̓̂̇̄̚͞ͅt͎̭͚̯͉̘̉ͤ͢͝ ̑ͤ͗ͤͧ҉̢̰̭̪̟̱̻r̦̲̍̓̈ͨ̽ͧͯe̡̨̼̣̟̹͋͆̽̋͒ͬ̆́q̷̱͕̮͓̜̯͊̋͜͠uͬ͋ͨ̒̃҉̡͕̼ͅi̷̡̯͎̝̟̦̔̓̒ͤͩͦ͞r͇̈́͋̎͑̎̆̋e͛҉̯̜͖̺̰d̩͉̬̺̻̭͇̭͍ͭ͛̕͝ ̢̳̦̤̣͎̓̀͌ͭͯb̧̩̻͔̘̳̤ͪ͂̍u̠͙̺̼ͬͪ͂̉̓̌͆͊̀̚͢t͔̝͎͎̎͑̓̊ͣ̍̚̕ ͬ̚҉͕̫͍̻̝a̯̳̐ͫ́ͅṕ̰̰̻̉ͦ͌̀̕p̢̺̝̯̼̞͉͔ͫ̽̆͒̓̕r̳͓̲̉͂̎͗̒̍ͩͦ͑͘e̹̬̗̹͓̽̈̑̑ͪ͋̀̕͠ͅc̱̞͉̹ͦ̿̋͛̀ͪ̕͞í̢͙̖̩̕a̟̣̲͕̲͈̹̥̎̏͋̓̒̊ͣt̋ͧ̕̕͏̥̣͓͚̜̘ȩ̢̰̪͍͚̳ͧ̊ͨ̂ͮͨͭ͘d̯̭̓̒ͯ.̛͍̯̲̩̙̠̌̿̏̏̚ ̶̻̜̞̮̲͓̼̀̀̚Ṗ̲̲͍̺̓ͤl̫͇̈́ͤͣ̎ͦ͘͜͠e̢̧̧̬̬͔̩̯͉̪̳ͭ̈ͧ̈a͎̻͂ͨ̋ͥ̈̈ͫs̢̖͎͕̰̣͙̻̩ͨͪͥ̒͛̉͂͞͝e̬͖͎̯̙ͫ̏̾͆ͣ̾̿ͤ̀ ̷̸͓͕̮̹̫̮̲̫͆ͧͪ̓ͧ̈U̸͉͕̣̞̦̣͂̒́̈̀̚͡nͧ͏̶͈̗̻v͓͇ͣ̇ͮ̓̐ͤ̅͛͂͢͠ͅo̶̪̗̭̹͐̓t͓̣̰̃̓ͧ͟ę̧͎̆͂̅ͩ̊̀ͬͅ ̬̮̂͐͋̍̂̐̊͐͢b͚̘͇̗̖̭ͬ̽ͪͅē̐҉̝̮͓͈f͖̳͚̤̠ͪ̉͆̓̂͘͟͞o͚̪̜͉̰̗͂̏́̏ͯͨͫ͋ͫ͢ͅṟ̭̰̬͉͙̩̗ͦͧͥ̾̂ͬ̑̎͘ͅe͓̣̫̮͕̪̜̋̈̾̅̑̋ͨ ̨͊̏ͭ̆̎͐̓͏̖̟̺͞ͅv̡̼̼̗̰̞̩̗͙̏̓̅͟͝o͙͙̐̉͘t̸̨̹̯̞̦̣̹͉͗͛̂i̮̹̣͙̬̿͐̅̋͛͝n̶͖ͨͭͣ̔̉̓ͥ̋g̢͚̜͍̣͍͗̾ͬ̑̿͋̀ ͙̬̙͙̩͈͙̹͉̈̂͗͐͌̍̅͊̚a̾́̈̈́̚҉̳͎͙͞g̷̗̪̬͙͍̫ͩ̒ͥ͋͠ͅà̧̙̲̪͇̖̠͚̗̒ͤͅī̵̦̩͙̿̉̅͌ͦ́n̶̩̺̼ͫ̈́ͧ̐̄̀ͬ.̛͕̙̂ͫͫͅ(͎̹ͦ͐͋͌ͪͦ͂͌ͯ́͜͡ë̘̤̹̫̺͔̥́̓̓ͥẍ̡̨̬̪̹͕͔͍͙̪̏ͣ̒̉͆ͥ.̘͖͕͎̥͛ͦ͊͐͢͜ ̛̱͔̦͍̜͔̥̤̳̄́ͧ̎ͧͨ͠Ù̬̪̺̪͊̅ͪ̎͒̃̒́͟͜Ņ̰͊͛̊̈̾̑̾̌V͙͕̭̱ͮͦO̡͈͚̺̩ͧT̨͐ͮ̿ͭ̐̋ͭ͏̫̘̠͓̥ͅE͓̦̜̫̳̽̊̄͒̚:̲̝̻̺̌͂ͦͪ͗̈̒ ̷̦̹̰͔͓ͫ̀̆́̚P͈͉̘̗̳̟̟̘̱ͥ͌ͥͪ̉̉͞͞l͌̒̉͑͐̒ͬ͛͏̰̙̝͙̮̲̫aͦ̑ͨ͆̆ͭ̆̽͡͏̺͉y̴̭͇̣͙͚ͦ̕͟ē̈́̑̔͗ͣ̏ͮ̌҉͇̼͎̥̦͉͔̹r̡̻̜̭̗̹̣̬̊͗̃̑ͅn͈̘̣̩͚̩̲̗ͫ͛́a̼͋ͮͨͥ̄ͯͬͪ̕͟m̛̗̙͎̥̝ͮ͒̅ͥͤ͢e̺̩̫̫ͥ̉ͮ̓̊ͪ̔̄́)̠̹̲͓̟̼̒ͭ͟
̨̞̥͈̜̗̯̫͉ͩͫͧ͌ͯ̀̕ ̻͈̮̦̱͛̏̈́̀ ̠̈̽̀͒ͨͯ ̫̦̭̞̙̣̐͞ͅ ̛̮̞̈̽̑<̶̰͍͓̦̲̥͈ͪͫͨͮ̈̚9̷̙̳̌̃̄͒ͫ̍ͤ̏̀͝>̙̙̰̠̟̟̆͆͘ͅA̾ͦ̋̈́ͨ̚҉̺͚͍͍̜̻̤͓b̦̥̫̹͎̺̖ͦ̋͐ͪ̈́́͜b̡̊ͩ͛̅̓ͫ̿̀̚҉͕̙̫r̰͍̉̂̂̌ͯe̷̜̞͙͇̳̟͋̈́͘͝v͉̰̲̠̦̜̣̻̿ͣ͊̔́̓ͦ̋̇i̷̺͔͇̩͊͂a̶̢̼̠̜͇͖͚̒ͪ̉̓̄ͯ͋̿ṭ̢̀̆ͮ̈ͫ̋͐́i̙̤̼͉̻̜ͦ̒̐̓ͭ̐̎̚ͅo͉̘͆̉͐ͭn̸̜̬̦͓̠̞̬̹̻̊͌̿̂̊̐̒̉͜š̷̮̞͈̤̜̙ ̡͈̻͚̭̦̬̮ͪ̈̏̂̎ͮ͝͡a̛̞͓̻̤ͨ̏ͥ̉r̶̞̼̯̮̹̭̉̂̽̓ͭe̵̵̦̫̫͈͎̪̹̪̙̐̕ ̸̘͈̿̓̾͗̏͆̚a̟̦͇ͦͫ͆̽̄͟͠ͅc̑̉ͧ̄̔ͪ̍̓̎̕҉҉͈̜̰̥̬c̷̬̬͉̥̣̱̹̾̅̈́̈̊̆̋e̙̳̥̯̩̠̫ͨ̾ͭͥͪp̪͕̹̩̘̥͆͂̐̓t͎̬͔̐͐͢a̷̛̰̱̤̩͙̰̐̐̓̌̅̄ͥ̚b̶ͮͯ̿̏̽҉̣̫̭͖͉̗͉̰l̜͖͓̅̿e̲̥͍̯͍ͮ̍͂̂́ͦͩͮ͡ͅ ͕͉͍̉͆̈́̉̅̐̿̎̚͞a̐͛̾ͨ̈̈̒̍ͫ͏̡̤̤̜̻̮̣̦͔ş̺̲̱̙̫͕̺ͭ̎̏ͧ ̛̼͖͓͉͇̀̒̿̌͞l̛̺̭̙̭̟͈̍͜͠ͅo̡͇͇̣̝̱̞̅̾ͪͬ͗̃͂̎n͓̬͌̂̐g̡̣̜͓̖̫̼̃̓̉ͪͅͅ ̸͉̖̜̾̇͛̊̄͑̑͞͡a͗̾͂ͬ͋̐͏̢̦͖͚͕͚͕̹̝̝s̼̟͉̘̻̥ͬ̌ͯ̀͂̔̀͗ ̷̢͕̣̘͇̙̲̜̈̾͆I̧͉̜̝̓ͮ̓ͪͫ̍ͤ ̨͔̦̜̾̔͐ͦ͘͢c̸͐͐̉͆ͬ͏͍͕̰̮ḁ̶̶̳̻̟̉̈́͋͑͂̓̄̾n̙͚̙͕̟ͪͯ ̸̱͉͈͍̯ͩ̔̒͛̐͌ͯ͋c̝͑̏͌͟͝ļ̰͕̠̱͈̾̉͊e̴͒ͬ̈͏̡̹͈ͅa̽ͤ̓͏͖͉̫͓̻̪r̯̞̺̤͈͉̈́ͣ͆͊͊ͨl̷͉̣̿̿̇͐͜y̴̩̪͗ͭ̿̈̀͢ ̙̼̰̯̘̆̎͌ͩ͑̉t̞͎̞͉̹͇̬̻̓̀ẻ̸͋̃̈́͏̶̳͓͙l̿̄͐͆̄͐̋́ͩ͏͏̭͉̰̼̯͔̠̀l͎̙̬̣̙̰͛͛͑̽͑̃ͮ͜ ̛̥̪̻̬̣̝̗͔͗̽̽͋͞w̨̛̹̗͕͓̞̱̳̩ͭ͆̋̾ͣ̽ḫ͊̈ͯ͞͞o̡͔͈̟͕̮̱ͭ̋͑ ̶̜͉͙ͩͭ͂̎y̺̭͎̥͓͕̠ͣ͐̓̃͞o͚͈̱ͥ͗̃̌̒̿ͯ́u̡̪̠̗̯͎̗̬͂̓̀ͫ̍̔ͮ́ͅ ̎̽̈́͏̸̧̳͚͚m̢̨̠̘̱̼̬̙̙ͭe̥̭̟̤̯ͩ̄͌a̡̩̯̤̤̯̗̓̆ͨ̓̂̌ͬ͋̍͘͘n̷̗̱̯̮̟̳̆̅̾.̨͎̻̦̀ͧ̉̉ͪ̀̂ͦ̔͢
͖̼̫̭̰̤̥̻̓͒ͨͤͪ̿̉͜ ̧̮̖̭͓̪̏͝ ̤͉̞̤͇̬̪̾̿ͭ̆ͮ̀̕ ̭͕̹̍͐ͮͯ͋ͭ̀ͅ ̵̴͈͈̭͎̰̫ͯ̎<̨̰̦͍̗̳̰͈͂ͣ͒͢1̡̂́ͬ҉͓͓0͚̙͓̥̰̰̹͖͙ͬ͂͆͑̍͗͠>͎̈́̄̓L͍̈́ͨ́̊̈́̌̀ÿ̵̧̲̗̻́͂̄̎̀n͓̖͎̤͛ͭ̇͆̕c̢͍̼̜̼ͧͪͦ͜h͍͎̱̭͓̺̖̖ͥ̎͊ȅ͙͓̖̟̋̍ͥ̓͛͝ͅş̶͇̟̞ͩ̽͑̋ͬ̚ ̡̢̭̮͉͛ͤw̳̘̣̑̃̾i̶̻̗̱̲̳̙̝̠͂ͥ̊̍ͧ̍̾̌͟l̦͍̖͖̩̱̙ͦ͆ͫ̉ͮ͊͟͠ͅlͨ͛̀͌҉͖̙̻̼̭͞ͅ ̶̱̟̠͔̺͙̠̋ͪ̀͡ẖ̫̼̣ͩ̅̋͟ã͌͛̈́̚͏͓̘p̱͚̼̣̘̂̓p͍̹̦̝̼̯̓͂̾͑e̸͙͍͍̪̐̄͞n̵̰̻͈̺͇̮̠͉̣ͥ͑͛͑͊ͬ͊ͨ ̷̥͇͚̤͇̥͆̎̅̌̐ͯ̏̏̅w̰͉̜͂ͭͫ̕h̷͈̰͖̺̻͚̤ͦ̂̇͗̿ͭ̚͟ͅe͇̣̬͈̰͌̓̌̑̔͝n̲͔̤̳̭̉̌ͧ͑ͩͨ̚͘ ̶̄̓̽̓ͧ̑̒ͩͭ͏̘̙̟͎̺͔̰ā̗́ͅ ̯̣͙͈̠ͥ̎̈́͠M̞͖ͯ͘͟a̴͉̖̙̦̺͔ͩ̀̓͐ͦ̅ͬj͓̉ͭͫ̌̏͂͗̚͝͠o̵ͥ̃̅ͪ͂ͭ͏̣͍̙͈̯͇͓̟̙ȑ̰̫̩̤̺̦͌ͩ̚͢͡į̵͍͎͕̭̲̰̬̞̘̏̓ͥ͐̂̃͋̀̚t̲̤̘̱͖̮͍̝ͧ̔ͩͧ͢y̡͓͖̙͔̗͋͊ͫͭ͐̿̌͡ ̤͙̳ͯͯ̂ͮ̌͑̚͡i̶̢͉̠̞͔̐̿̐̿ͧ̚͘s̡̩̗̬ͨ̋͟ ̪̱̰͌̏͌͊̍͋̐ͯr̄̂̄̏̑̾͏̶͇̠̻͇̱̗͘ę̖̹̂͌̉̋̔́a̶͚͙͚̠͉̜̺̗ͥ͆̽̑ͯͬͧc̛̝̖͍͕̦̺̦͗͂̍̎h̵̭̯̙͐͑ͮ̓͆ȅ̟̻̮̠̘̮͚̬͙͆̏͗͊ͭ̊͂̚ḓ̶̢̪͙͙̭ͦ͂̋́.̫̲̖ͩ̅ͨ͋̋̕ ̣̰̜̳̻͖̙̏̉̍̉̀̀ͤ̒̋́M̱͌̈́ͥͩ͒ͬ͋a̡̰̹̯̥͎̱͑̔͐̓ͩ̕͜j̴͇͍̞͓͍͉̣͎̒ͦͮ̇̅oͧ͗ͬ҉̦̯̹̝͎̞͕̦r̤̖̣̳ͫͪ̇̊͗̕ͅi̡̾ͪ̈́̚͡҉̹͎͍̻̼̙̤t͈̙̥́̇ͨ̑̃̐ͯ̈y͚̙̬̪͚͒̏͗͒ͥͧ̍̚ ́͌͡͏̖i̫̬̗͌̈ͫͪ͝s̤̬̙͈̺̼̲̬ͣ̾ͬͦ̽́͡ ̛̹̲̭ͤͩͦ́̋h̬̰̖͔̪̗̝̀̍ͪ̚a̵̋̋̓͑̍͊͘҉̖̻̘̺l̴̨̙̰̩̫̥̻̓̄͒̿͘f̟̙̖̗̳͚̭̣ͤͯ̉ͥͤ̐ͦͦ́ ̷̹͍͎̲̣ͬ́̆͞o̤̜̫̙͖̩͎̙̒f̡͇̠̟̗̩͐̇̈́̃ ̵͖͖͈̹̙̺̓̂̄͑ͪ͘͟a͚̞͓ͧ̔v͉̺̠̗͚̫̱ͩͬ͠͡ą̒͂͂͆ͣ̚҉̳͚i͚̤̞̣͎̘̝͙ͦ̐̈̏͂͆͘ͅl̎̌̀̒̃ͥ͏͉̭̝̫̪̥͇͟a̡̧̞͔̲͑ͮ̅ͬ̇̇̃͂b̴̻̠͇̝̺̖ͦ̃͋͢l̫̮̤͎̠̤͔̈́ͥ̾͐ͤ̓̀e̫̖̪̓̎̇̿̅̎̊̑͞ ̼̻̻͎̼͂̎̿͐v̒ͤ̊̉ͯ̚͏̡̮̰͓̳̖̤̩õ̹̉̑͗̆ͣ̉͐͜͢t̸͚̳̆̊̈́ͪ͌ͥ̚e̤̳̘̗̲͇̘̅̒̍ͮ̿͡š̛͓̰͇̹̅̽ ̖͑͊̚͘p̅ͮ͗ͪ̔̉ͦ҉̥ḽ̶̨̪͕̌̅̂̀͌ͧ̏̌̀ú̧̺̬͖͑̚s̃̈́̊̋̃͛҉҉̭̖̰̪̞͍ ̬͉ͬ̅ͦ̋ͨ̀͢o̜͙̣̫̞͛ͅn̷̸͚̪͚̯̯͉͈̋̑e̵͇͓̞ͨ̉̇̍̀͋͞ ̶̡̛͍͖̮̣̆̔̇͐̍ͩ̚ŗ͓̤̫̦ͯ̓̐̈ͨͣ̏͠o̷̵̱̣͓̥̰̐̎ͤ̽͌ͤȗ̢̝̗̲ͯ̌ͦ̑̍͌ͫ͛n͛͂ͫ͏̻̙̗d̬̦̦̭̝̱̺ͮ̋̈́ͥ͌̑̿̓͝ê̶̥͕̙͓̞͍̻̬͌̈́͆ͪͅḋ̝̯͖̹̻̹̊͌̂̏͐̓͞ͅͅ ̰̹͇̭̟ͮ̉ͦ͆ͅͅd̨̢̲̤̘͍̻̎o̢̤̤̬͙̠̖̼̟̜ͣ̍͗͌́͞wͭ͆ͤ͌̓͏̠͙̱͖̗͎̩̙n̸̮͕̜̞͇̼̟̬̑ͪ͘.̗̲̩̜͎̖̟̞̾̄ͫ̿̎ͦ
̴͉͎͂̓̉̎͠ ̸͔̼̭̭̱̿͋ͥ̆̋ ̼̻̒̉͛̀ͪ ̢͚͙̻͖̗̟̠̽ͭͥͭ̂͟ ̜̰̣͓͔͓̦ͨ̑̒ͦ͋͊̈́<̙̫̯ͬͫ̕1̶ͬ͒͛ͭͥ͘͏̘1̼̭̭͎̰̬̾͛͆̔̾̐ͫ̄≯͉̹͔͕̄̌ͮ̏͞Iͭ͑̈́͒̄̌ͦ͏͙̫f̬͎̠̱̞͕̬̂͋͂̓͛͗̋̇ ̘̠̉̐̽̕p̰̒ͩ̀ͯ̒̒̇̄̈͟ļ͓̬̬̹̩͍̜͙̀ͩ́̍̾ͬ̊ͅa̵̴͇̗̼͈͆ͪ͊̿ͧ̈́̎̀̚y̴̡͍̙̎ͤͪ̂̐e̛͓͉̠̹̘̘̔̒r̟̤̪̮͔̻̋͒͊͠s̳͔̹͔͙̻ͥ̐ͩ̈͜͡ ͖̙͙̱̮͖̺̊̽͞͞s̆̔̓ͭͦ̉͊͞͏̩̜o̴̭̼̬̤ͨ̒̀ ̡̻͚̽̎ͯͤ̆̍͜c̨̟̪̖̯͍̟̱̈͋͊͑͗̃́ẖ͍͍̼͍̖̏͗͝ō̷̜̖ͥ͑ͮ͡ȏ̡͙̖̟̰̤͆s̾̅ͮ̒҉̦͎̝̖̬̬̹ͅe̶̥̳͓͓͊ͤ͌͜,̡͔̏͜ ̶̬̘̖͙̜̦̻ͧ́̇̀ỹ̦̬̜͈͚̖ͫ̓͟ȏ̖̥͔͚ů̵͍̖̱̩̘̣͉̈́̽̊ͬ̐ͯ ͎̘̰̮͎̲͖͆͒ͮͥͤͤ͡c̜͈̝̼̞͈͍ͬ̒̈́̉̔̓̃ͩa̶̮̰̜̗̼̦ͪͦͣ̆̊̃ͫ͝n͑́͋̎̎̆ͪ҉̳̖̳̘̞ͅ ̣̘͓͈̫͐ͯ̿̇͂́v̡̫̗͖̥͉͎̍ͪ̈̊̆ͦ̚͜o̴͈͙̻̰͖̲̫ͥ̈ͩṯ͎̻̺͆͒̓ͪ͐̆ͧ̓̂͜e͚̞̥̯͚̠ͬ͐͒͊ͮ͢ ̡͍̝̞̼̼͔̱̌́͒̄̿̏̎ͬf̘̮̠͍̲̣̯̉ͬͧ͆̓̂̎̓̀ọ̑͌ͤ̈ͬ̍ṛ̘ͦ̃̽̊̚͝ ̧̡͇͙̂̂͌̑̔̍̈́N̝̯̭͖̙̔̈́̉̒̒̏o̹̭̯̮̙͕͍ͫ̇̀̀ ̴̵͈̭̭͕̦͍͑̾̄l̷̙͉̟̼̭͍̋ͪͭͦ̀͐͒̓͠y̴̵̧͉̯̲͖̮ͬn̶͉ͧ̔͊̓͘͢c̥͕̥̟ͨ̏̎͌͋̄͐̿h̶̆ͤ̑̅͗̎҉̵̲̟̣̣͙̘̜.̡̳̻ͪ͑ͤ̈́͜͡ ̡̫̯͙̜̬̩̺̜̃̑̓͂̈͞N̠͓̤͍̝̣̯̳͍̆͑̓͘ọ̴̶̝̩͎͎̤͖̓ͩͮ̂̋r͉̞̖͇͈͔̍̌̆ͬ͌ͩͭ͒ͅͅm̸̭̺͇͚̽̔ͦ͂́ͅa̡̖̥͍͖͑̄ͬ͂̎͞ͅl̡̯͔̹̀̈͑ ̼̺̬͑ͣ̅̑ͤ͗͒̔̀M̮͕̮͖̱͔͖̈́͑̋̀̓̂͑̈ͅa̧̛̭̤̒̋j͕͉̻̰͇̊̈̔ͭ́͢o͐͌͏̟͔̦̙͜r̛̝̠̹̱̜̜̉̌̄ͨ͛i͇̱̘͈͉̬͇̬ͭ̑t̤̟̰͇̬̞͔̗ͩy̓̑̿̎͒ͨͪ͂҉̣̻ ̭̯̪̯̠̘̤ͧ̋͊̑̊̀͡i̗̦̽ͬ̿̐ͭ̕s̝̹̱̥̝̪ͬ̎͒̉̔̋̈ ̶̜̘͙̉̿̇̃ͬ̐̾r̨̡ͫͨͣ̀͒͂̈́ͯ҉̪͈̥̰͔̣ẻ̡̞͔͍͉̱̿̑͞͞ͅq̢͓̉̑ͣͦṵ̸̘̺̝̭͇͓̂ͨ̋͋̈̀̚i̡̧̻ͫ͊r̵̵̗͍̙̬̞ͣ̋̍ͅe̷̬̺͕͖̥̹͇̾ͫ͌ͯ̎̾́̎d̼͈̖̙̱̻̘͍̤͛͊̓ ̷͖̲̼̼͑̒́f̬̳̩ͥõ̢̫̤͉̳̼̤r̴͙͚̦̖̹͔͈ͭ̑͞ ̥̟̹̫̓̍̐̾̾ͬä̪̳̳̝͓̪͙̩́͐̅̃͑̽̆ͨ̽ ̢̂̂҉̬͇̱͔͓̳̭̖N̡̝̤̠̪̼̲̮̓ͧͭ̅͠o̻͖̪̹̭͙ͭ̇ ̶̮͕̫̲̞̹̏̈̅Ḻ͙̱̥͓͍͎͉ͮ͆̊̔͋̚͡y̱͊ͥ̉ͥ͛̽̚͜n̙͕̻̝̣̙̩̰̱̈̀̓̏̅͠cͬ̄̓ͩ̔̀҉̺̱̝̲h̶̻̖̔̇ͧͭ ̫̭͗ͮͨ͋̿ͬ͂͌ț̨̥͔̗̝̲̱̔́͐̕ó̋ͥ̾͏̫̥͚̮͝ ̞͚͍̤̬͎͖̯͕ͭͩͬ̄ͪͣ̇p̂ͥͮ͋ͨ̚͏̺͔̯͕a͆ͤ͂ͧ̓̽̃͝҉̹̩͉s̟͇̓ͧ̄ͩ́s̖͉̳͉̥̘̑ͥ̅̇́͞ͅ.̛̛͎̘̣̘̮͈̆ͥ͒́̍́
̸̡̨͖̪͉̠̬̉ͨͪ̾̊ͬͪ ̲̙̱̣̲͓ͦ̈͂̽̌͋ ̬̩͖̟͐͋̔ͩ̈́̋̇̿ ̶̦̫̮͓̪̥̘̤̒͑̈ͭ̈́͆͛ ̨̤̘͖̜͖̟ͭ̽̓̃͋̉<̨̖̥̳̑ͣͨ̔̋͆́1͙̫͓̃̇2̷̪̰̣͕͇͈̠̇ͧ̒ͩͪ̆̍͠>̜͙̥̹ͨ̀ͦ̚͡͠I̪̪͓̘̻̣͚̅ͭ̔̍͢f̅̑̃ͦ̓̍͏̨͍̟̭̰͟ ͒͌̋ͤ̊̆͗͋͏͡҉̹͖̬ã̞̻̯̗̖̺͔͝t̖̠̦̼̣̮̎ͯ̾͊̌́͢ ̛͇̏͂̆ͨ͒ͤ́͜d̫ͤ̈͂̌̉͌̑͡e̶̼͙̱̭̬̰͇ͯ̇̀̈́̿͑̕͜ͅa̸̗̝̜͋͛͗ͩ̏͐̒ͦ̀̕d̜̤̹̥̺̱ͣͪ̅͂͝ļ͇͙̤́ͩ́͟i̙͉͓̲̬̽̋̈̀n̨̛̺̫̮̖ͬ̽è̵̼̰͈̺̤͐̇ͦ́ ̡͚̬̭̩̠̣̗̜ͯͦ̎ͪ̕t̹̫͓͚͙̦̺̖̫ͬ̑ͭ̍̀͞͡ḫ̢̢̻̯̝̭̙̈ͨ͂͆̅́ẹ̘͎̻̀̏͠r̫̦̫̲͓̩͖ͥ͒̃̍̀́̚e̴̢̛͓̯̫̰̩̬͕̪ͫ ̓͑ͦ͂ͥͪ̓ͣ͂҉̡͚̥͕̖͉̕i̮͈̮͉͈ͪ̎̑͋̂ͫͯ͟͠ͅs̲̞̔̓̿ͦ͗ͧ̾ͫ ̨̫̮̙̠̯̠̳͕̹͐̍̀̑́n͕͍̦̙̦̒̃ͥ͌̽̏̽̕̕͝ơ̖̻̼̥̣̦͍͌̌̑ͨͤ͊͊͑̾͝ ̧̪̭̙̥͉̺̒ͫͨͯ̓̎̕͠M̵͉͎̖͕̽̓ͬa̴̠͙̞͉̤̬͛̇ͮͯͯͤ̓͜j̡̡̻͈̯̦̖̱ͪ̓̇͘ͅo̴̡̼͈͂́̽r̬̫̙̜̝̳̊͐̏̈͢͝i̳̝͚͒͆̈́̀̏ͩ̈̅̕ͅt͛̌̀̍̔ͯ̚͠͏̭̭̘̮̮̼̘͉y͇̝̮̘̖̯̟̓͂ͭ́,̺̘̥́ͮ̄ͣ̒ ̼̱̦̂̈à̝̰͉̖͔̚͠ ̖͙͍̩͙͕ͨ͆͊ͣ́N̶̺̗̑͗͑͆ͧͥ̐ͬö̘͉̬̗́̋̽͊ͩ͂̌̀ ̶̛͉̍́̌̒́L̦̭̍ͬ͐͊ͭͨŷ̷̶̨̺̯̻̺͑̀̇̐ͫ̽̓n̶͇̩̅͗̆c̛͉̭̞͙͖̲̼ͪ̀ͧ͆̌͐̋̾͜ͅͅḫ̢̙͎̻̅ͦͪ̐̔̇ͪ̏͠ͅ ̅̈́̀͋̈҉̢̰̯w̿ͣ̍͗͊̇̉̀͏̙̙̦̩̯̙̭͔ͅȉ͏̵͎l͗̀̊̊ͦ͏͎̯̟̫̳l͈̯̫̭̼̉̋̓ͪ̍̈̈́͐͛́͡ ̧̹͔̜͕͓̤̗̫̿o͔͆ͧ͐̔̃͊͗̆c̵͓̞͙͍̬̣͉̔͆̉͂ͬ̋̀ć̞̿̍͑̈́̍͋̑͘͜ű̘̻͓͗ͨͪŗ̢̬͖̮̫̞̒̉̋͒͂ͦ̓ͣͭ.̴̩̗̲̱̐ͯͩ̈́̃́̕ ̧͓̙̯͌ͭ̾̕͝I̬̯̞͆͗̏̎̊́͑͜f̹̞̊ ̢̩̟̝ͨ̓ͮ̆t͇̳͈̫͊̐̀͟͞h̰̽̋̿ͨ͟͜ę̭̫̱̬ͯ̐́ŕ̮̝̮̘̝̪̎̇e͍̳̗̜͕̬͇͕͂͗̌̈̆͌ͣ͊͘ ̧̳͚̻̝̰̥̟̫̆ͤ͂̽ͬ͂͊̒͟i̱̠͈̿̎ͨ̔̐̿̚s̷̯͎̥̠͚͉̱͙ͬ͊̆̌͒̎ͮ ̻̹̳͍͇̩͐̑ͪ͑ͅḁ̭̣͍͉͎̝͋͆ͮͣ̽ͅ ͪ͏̬̺t̺̻̳̞̱̩͕ͭ͝i̢̨̖͕͙͔͓̘̮̭ͯͤ͌͆ͣͬeͪ͋͗ͧ̾̄ͬ̀͏͇͕̟͚̳̥̱ ̳̞̠͎̊̄̍̋ͯ͘a̸͉̮̹͉͋ͨ͌̆t͎̱̎ͦ͒ͩ̀ ̴̲̻̗̗̻ͨ̽͒̈́̇͛͂͠d̢̗̰͚ͥ̆͑ͨ̊ͯ̄̕e̸̅́͋ͮ҉̺̣́a̞̔̾͋̊ͮḍ̸̤͔͚͖ͯ͛̇̽̇̄͂̆͝l̛͕̙̮͖͚̤̽͐ͪ͒ͣ͊̔ͩi̦̭̺̜̥̣̻̓̿̊ͨ̎ͧ̎̃͆͜nͫͯ͆ͯ̑͌̂ͧ̍͏̵̼̻̣̩̘̻̞ẽͥ́ͣ͏͖͕͍̠͔̦͕,̯͇̠͕̦͍͕̃ͬͧ͑̍͗̋ͬ ̷̛̪̬̝̩̞͙̩̔̌ͮ͛͌a̧ͨͮ҉͎̲̹̖̪̥ ̸̫̤͙̰͆̏̆ͦ̽̕ͅN̴̛̲̜̘̻̗̰̐̚o̷̹̞͈̱̹̫͒̓͆͒̈́̓̋̐ ̸̳͔̻͙͙̞͕̬́ͩ̊̉ͪͭ̂̃͛L̴̥̬͍̥̘̪̥̇̈ͅy̵̶͙̩̙̖̥͓͔̻ͪ̋͂ͥͯ͌̓̚n̵̵̢͓͍̭͉̎ͥ̃̑ͪ͑̌ċ͕͕͎̠̝͒̄ͣ̐͋͠h̶̳͔̪͈̗̪̊ͬ̈ͬ́͡ ̩̥͇̤̺̼͌ͭ͒ͩ̆ͮ̀̋w̯̺̩̫̝̯͎̝̮̆ͪ̊i̺ͥ̔͊̏̄̐͋̑̕l̡̡̪͕̣̙̳̖̳͖̻͒ͧ̽̉̽ͬͥ̚l̴̨͎̩̫͆ͩ̎ͅ ̩̹̰͛̃̎ͬ̈͠o̝͓̤̠̮̥ͤ̂ͦ̓ͧͦ̎c̮̘̯̮̓̍ͨ̎͊͟c̛͖̹̠͍̪̞̮̪͊ͨ͊̑̾̒̾ͭͥų͖̜̟͚̬͊ͩ͒ͨͩr͕͕̜̱̭̩̭̆̒̀.̈́͛̆͏̜͈̣
̛̛̬̼̦̳ͣ ͌̅͐̋̔҉̰̼̫͖̼̭ ̟̠̀͘͝͠ ̅͂ͧ̆͛҉̺͍͚̤͓̣͔̮ ̣̟̝̳̳̞̹͑̈̑ͬ̃͘<̲̣̦͚͙̐̇1̵͈͎̻ͮ͑̕͞3̴̖̠̪ͦͣͦ̂̀̀̚>̲͇̍ͭ͞O̬̮͇̰͉̒ͪͫͬ͘n͉̹̭̬ͫ̃̏͒́̏̅̽́c̨̘̖̙ͬ̇͑̀ͭ͌̔e̛̮̰͚̟͉̍͢ ̼̙̜̥̏̿̈͛ͤt̏ͧ̇ͯͯͥ͑̉̅́͏͖̤̺̳̦͇̫̟h̴͉̝͈͉͍͎͙̦̅̊ͧ͗̄͋̐̏̊͟e̛͖̙͚͙͆͋ͦ̒̒ͣr̥̦̫̯̝̱̯̰ͣͩͤ̋̈́e̟̠ͩͮ͑̑̋̇̑͒̆ ̵̢̼͉͎̺̬̺ͯ̽̓̽̈ͩ̃i̫̩͍̔̄̑̐̾̓͘͡͞s̹̫̹̞̝͉̿ ̶̢̩̅ͨͭ̋͒͌a̠͉͚͖̜̞͕̯͑̋̌ͤ͛̓ͬ ͇̗̗̯͈̖͙̎̐̽ͧ̄ͮͤ̓͢ͅM̨̲͈̘̱̓̓̏͘a͔̩͐ͩͥ́͋͐͢j̨͂҉͏͈̱̤ơ̝̥͇̜͍̖̫̬͂̾͞r̴̺̻̯̥̎̾̓͢i̗̠͍̼̍̊̄͊ͣͫ̐͡t̨ͪ͌́̀ͧ̀ͬ̾̂́͏͓̭͍̦ỷ̵̢̺̹͔̣ͥ͡,̸̙̭̎̍͡ ͣ̎̀͒ͫ͏̨̮̺̺̜͕̘̼̩͡v͙̙͚̫͙̪̺̪ͦ͒ͥ͒̓̊̌ͨ́́o̶̗̘͒̾̊̎̍ͩͥ͜ṱ̨̛̞̠͔̾͗͛ͬ͑͆̓ͅe̶̤͓̝̔̈ͭ̓͋ͤ͢͡sͭ͋ͪͦ̄̅ͭ͏͏̠̞͡ ̡̭͉̱̘͍̱̟̆c̖͔ͬ͐͒ͧ̃ͦͫͥͮa̗͎̫̍̄̏̽ͥn̸͍̰ͬ̅͆ͥ̅͘͜n̷̫̹͚̥͐̈́̈͜o͈̫͓̻̯̜̠̓̆̄ͥͧ̍t̶̘̳̎ͩͦ̆̎͊ͤ͊́ ̟̻̮̰̥̺̮̞͗͛ͣ̀b͇̮͇̐ͪ̏̓̆ȇ̛͙͔̪̲̙̥͔̾̎̐ͫ͢ ̬̮͉̫͒̌ͩ̔̇̏t͓̮̹͙̞̮͕̗̅ͤ͞a̷̭̫̲̼̳̐ͣ͊͂̈͌͢k̰̪̗̳̘̜̩̺̉̓ͯ̕e̗͇͓̖̪͉͙̐ͮ̋͠͡ͅǹ̪̫͍͍̳͚̇̇̐ ̶̻͍͚̲ͤͤ̍ͧ̿b̧̘͇ͬ̐̈́ͧ̌́̓̀̚a̩̬̠̠͚̦̎͛̄̊̔c̛͓̖̻̺̝̅ͧͫ̐k̴̶̷̦̬̘ͤͥ.͓̗̲ͪͫͣͮ̄̈́̚ ̦̼̍ͮͩ͑T̬̫͓̗̖̩ͩ͌̃̽̋h̩͍ͯ̄̐̊̈́͐͝ḛͣ͌̾͢͢͝ ͎͎͇̗̽̇̀̑ͣͅḑ̖̥̪̠ͬͧ̔̀͞ę̷̭̝̮̬̤̱̼̼̌ͮ̈́̅͑̆c̶̵̲͍̺͖̺ͫ̔̋ͪ̄̏͛͒i̪̻̥̤̩̼͛̐s̙̜̦̣͎̟ͧ̋̄̀̊i̵͙̻̰̟͊o̲̱̯̫̓ͣ͌͊́ͮn̥̳̤̤̯̳̄̔͋̃͟ ̟͔̗͇͉̟̯̤̋̍ͭͨ̀̍͐͂̌̕i̺̩̝̺͎̪͖͚̿̽͐͡ͅs͚̪̊͐͡͡ ̵͔͚̬͔̾͋͛ͮf̼̗̭̜̮̈͊̑ͤ̕i̵̮̱̩̝̮͗̀ͪͭ̈͘͟n̸̹̭̱͍̙̝ͫ͋ͫ̄̈̅ͩ͜a̸̷̺͓̬̳͈̖̜̾̏ͣͭͅl̇͂ͮ҉̲̖̥̹͈̮.̏ͮ͂͗҉̧̹̥
̢͈̙͎͓͎̭̯̰̉̈́̇͋ͤ̈ͤ́͠ ̮̯̹̒̍̀ͣ͘ͅ ́̑̽̀̍ͬ͊͟҉̩̲̼̝̼̀ ̝̗̯̘͙̃̎͗̒͆̑͘͢ ̵̡͙̠͇̼̟͈̖̖̣͂̀<̖̱̫͍̍ͨͧͨ̔́ͅͅ1̨̭̎͛̀͆̿̄̀4͓͇͓͇̭̭̽̉̏̾̚>̼̜̥ͭͬ͆̚A̷̝͇͌̂̓̓ͯ̽s̶͙͎͖͇͚͎͓̾͑̆̉͝ ̢͚̖͓͖́͂̓͆ͥ̉̚s̥̫̪͍̮̥̺̟͛̎̆ͥͧ̒͋̀o̙̪̟̮̗͒ͪ̌ȏ͈͙̣͓͙ͤn̸̜̞͓ͨ͐͞ ̘̦̖̜̞̹̲ͣ͋̆̃ͯ͟ạ͖̖͙̳͚͔͍͋͒̌͜s̶̙̱̻̮̖̯̗̿͐ͅ ̪͚̲̼̗̍͆̌̀͜I̢̤͉͙̒͋͘ ̷̢̹͔͔̪͉̝̤̓̒͌̆̔̒h̡͌͝҉̭͖̤̳̩a̶̜̦͔̣ͤ̀ͮ͠v̿̋̅̽̈̔̅͏̯ḛ̛̳̬̼̮͖ͥ͌ͫ̈ͩͬ̅͘ ͓͕͛́ͅp̦̜͌o̼̲͙ͩ̑ͧͅș̴̶̜ͭ͌͊ͮͤṱ̴̴̦̘̪̈e̼̺̦͖̝̭̰͎͂̓ḋ̢̼̤̗̘͚̮͉ͅ ̳͖̻̘̦̖̰ͣ͘͘͜ṱ̴̻̖̜̺̯̫̓ͦ͛̀̐͆̀̔̀͡ͅhͨͪ͊̚͟͝͏̻̺̰͎͎̳̗ȩ͖͇̗̬̽͑͆́ ̵̹̖̝̺͓̘̺̗̽̒͐ͧ͑̓͝s̵̟̲̘̹̋̑c̵̪̈͐̌̐̎̒ͨͅe̶̩͇̭̙͊͐ͭ͐͗͐͐ͭ̀ͅn̸͖̿ͥ͂̊ͤ͞ͅe̺̫͈͇̻͈̬͒͌̋͑ͥͅ ̦͕͎̾ͩo̵̢̲̙̮̖͈͚̣̩̺͆̎f͉̲͈͕̖̖̹͛̄ ̙̮̱͍̬͖͆̔y̨̞̠̋ͯ͆͘ͅo̢̜̯̓̓̃̿̒͞uͮͦͣ̐͏̰̘̰̗̬̙͖ͅṙ͉̗̬̥͑ͥ̏ͪ͑̕͘ͅ ̴̦͈̲͚̣̘̓̂ͩ̐̿̏͗d̨͎̤̠͖̲̙ͧ̑͌̈ͪͪe̴̅ͬ̇͠҉ͅa̵̪͎̤͗ͫͤͥ̚͡ţ̷̰̘̭͖̙̻̝ͬͣ͐ͅḫ̷̬̊͋ͯͯͥ.̣̜̂̈́̃́̏ ͇̲̖̦̍ͮͫ̋̐͐ͯͩ̚͜͝Y̹͉̱̥̲̎͒̄ͧ̒̏̚o͓̦̼̤̫̰͓̜̒̏̄̓̈̒̽̏ṷ̪̥̤̥̭̥͓̓͌ͭ̃̋̃̚̚ ̷̠̎ͭ͗̐́ḁ̸̛̞͖͎͎̺͙ͤ͒̌̈̃ͥ̊̚͘ȑ̢̛̙̰̠̞̜̰͕͍͟e̸̘̟̬̰̙͎̳͙ͨ͗̈́ͦ̓̈́̈́̚͘͜ ̫͙̈́͂͐͊̒ͪͥ̃n͚̞̩͉̜̩̟͔̅̿ͤ͑̄ͨ̅̚̕͝o͍̫̞̠ͩ̓͊͊ͣ͊̀ͨ ̛̟͈̟͍̻̞̮̱͋ͩ̐̿̾̈́͜l͙̳͆̑͆̿̾́ͣ̋͘͜õ͓̠̗̜̭ͫͪ̿n̶͔̹̖̄̈́͑́ͨg̢͔̘̩̣̣͇͍̓́̽͋͗ͭ̌̑̀e̢̮̗͓͖̹̮ͤ̓̀͂ͥ̊͜r̸̵̟̾͑ͨ̉ͣ̚͟ ̨͈ͪ̇͡āͮ̆ͪ͊͑ͪ҉͙͕̤͙l̵̞̬̯̩̘͔̩̑l͎̰͔̤̼̼̼̯̉͒͗o͔̺̞̘̫ͯͩ̽ͨ͗̋̓w̠͎̎͆̚̕͞e͉̥̟̭̓ͮ̋ͩ͐ͯ͆d̵̜̭̠̑̈́̎̂̽̔͗ ̸̨̻̘̳̲̹ͩ͂͋ͬ̿͐ţ͙̣͍̯͎͉͔̉̐̈́͂͘o̡̡͈͖̥̳̠̩̺͎̒̀ͥ̑̅̓ ̴̠̬̏̈́p̱̪̣̺̃̐̆o̢͎̬̫̟̒̓͞͡ͅͅs̡̳̣̤̹̺̣͈̙̅ͤ̄͝t̋ͪ͛̎̐҉̪͕́ ̵̗͊͛͆̔̀͜i̴̻̳͚̐̽͗̿ͫ͒͠n͎̻ͭ͂̅ͭ̿ͯ͞͠ ͉̦͎̞̺̾͒̎̆́̇ͫ͢͞t̷̢͙͓̳̮̹̲͛̓ḩ͎̜̻͍ͬͥ̍͊̌̔́̆̚r̟̺̳̘̰̦̲̟͐͒ͫ́ͩ̀͢ẻ̺̻͖̠͉͇͚̞̞̽a̶̡̟͚̰͉̍ͮd̲̥͉̳̞̫͈͚͒ͫͯ͋̔ͪ.̞͍̼̺ͩ̓̔̊̓̂̿͜ ̊ͯ͑ͥ҉̙͔̭̬ͅȈ̢̞̯̮͚̗̭̟̓ͭ ̙͚ͩ̈́̅͗w̵̶̻͎̝͇̣̝̪̟̍̾ͅi̶̹͙̣͙̞̹̽͛͐l̵̻̱͕͖̱̖̱̍ͥ͐̎͂ͩ͜͠l̮̱̙̬̓́͠ͅ ̧̛͖͎͎̞̤̈̒͒ͭ͆̈́͐ȧ̵̦͓̟̬̪̠͕͈̎ͫͫͯ̈̂̋͘l̵̯̲̖̫̩͈̖̽̉̌ͫ͘l̬̩̯̼̰̂͞o̺̱͖̫͙̜̍͋̇̉̾̉ͅw̼͍̥͉̗̩̺̔̑̈́͘ͅ ̛̠̟̗̗̣̜̲̘̏̈̏̎'̫̘̯̮̑͌̃͗ͫ̆ͨ͋̚͞B̹̲͚̘̤̜̻ͫͯ̄͘͜a̷̫̻̦͎̭̭̫̽ͫ͋̑́ẖ͔̪̺̘̹̪̈ͩ͒̓̀'̟̬̫̳̦̭̝͚̽ͦ̑̊͐̂͢ ̶̸͙̟̰̮̀ͧ͐͛̈ͪ́p̡͖̤͈͕̯̺͖̃̿o̰̜̟͌ͨͣ̆̋̓͠s̲̺͓͕̰͔͚ͦṭ̷̥̩̳̥̤͈͋s̸̡̩̰͚̼͆͋̔ ̴̡̣̘̖͙̾ͥ̓͆ͣ͌͑ͫ͠ǎ͍̣͕̩̖̘͕͍̀͂̕͢ș̼̍̿ͥ ̭̣̙̲̹͈͂l̡̹̫̏̂̚o̩̒ͣ̈̓̇̆ņ̴̛̲̟͈͕̩̼̀̓̏͗ͅg̗ͧ̃ͬ͋ ̹̳́̓a͛͝͏̩̲͍s̝̦̖̪͎̟̹̄ͬ̃ͤ̎ͦ̈ͩ ̸̟̮̩͕̀ͬ̎̉t̝͉̫̮̓̎̄ͦ̊͠h̨̟͕̩͓͔͖̅̃ͫͪ̀̑ẹ̴͙̫̊ͩ̇͐̈́́͘y̲͚͉̔̒ͤ̋̇ͯͮ̀͝ ̜̬̯̻̯͗͋͠ą̭̯̝̜̦̤͈̖͒̄̽̒̀ř̵̮̩͓̩̥͉̲̻͑ͯ̋͐ͪ͐͊̀̚e̥̝͛ ̛̣̗ͯͮ͋͐͐̎c̗̯̎ͧ̅͗ͮͦ̅͂̓͢o͍̪̳̲͎̣̺̍ͨͅḿ͇̖͗̕͡p̶̴̖̺̫̜̗͉͙̂ͯl̦̯ͬ̈ͮ͑̍̉͜ȅ̸̦̩̋͟t͇̹̖̯͚̣͙͈̎̑ͩ͝͞e̸ͧ҉̣̮̯̗̥ͅļ͆ͧ͗ͦ҉̮͟ỵ̵̢̮͙̲̯̖̜̏ͫ ̡͕̝̫̼̐̽̑ͪ͒ͥ̈̀̚č̭̣̽̓ͩͫͮ͆̄̀͝o̰͉͓̲͇͒̄̓͋̎n̺͐ͭ̉͐̍̂͢t̢̬͈̞̳̱̘̗͎ͦ͂̈̄̕e̸̜ͮ͒̿̆̋̑͝͠n̵̹͈̩͚͖̗ͣͥͅt̺̫ͣ̄ͦ̇ͧ̂ͣ ̴̎ͯͨͫ̄̆̑̍̚͡҉͍͓̙̜̭l̛̹̳͎̮͚̤͇̤͇̉̇ͮͫͦ͜e̷͖͗̿̋s̢͖̻͕̣͈͔ͤ͂ͬ͒͂̄͌ͨ̅͡s̨̺̬͉̱̯͖͈ͧ̑̿̚,͈̟̥̝͍̺̣̮͂̔͐̈ ̭͇̬̜̜̜͑͊̆ͥͯ̏̈́͢͝ḁ̷̧͎̱̤̗̠̠͔̌͑̒͊ͤͣ͗̐n͈̗̲ͩ̇ͯd̏̾ͧͪͭ̎͐̚͝҉̩̺̤͕͕͜ ͉̽̃͊͑ͫͬ̔͠y͎͍̼̼̗̼̣̝̓͘ͅơ̻̮̯͈̬̹̳̼ͩ̂̎ͮͅu̷͙̬̙̭̞̱͊͢ ͊̔͌̌ͪ̊͘͏̤̤̯̻͇͕a̡̧̨̦̯̍̄̉̚r̦̬̦̎̉͠ě̷̸̞̜̘̗͚̩͈̥̑͆̃ͤ̄ ̡̫͍̤̺̖̪̥̉̊̅̑̑͗o̢̝̪͕̺͓̬̭ͩͫͪņ̪͕̥̠͎͂ͩͩͮl̴̙̥̜͔̻̱̬͇̯͂ͫ͠y͖̱̩̩̒͛͑̈͑͒͝ͅ ̢̙̦̞͖̖̱̱̣̞̎ͩ̕a͖͉ͫͨ͢ļ̛̹̼̻̫͕̋̌ͩ͊ͬͬl̬̙̐̅̉ͬ̐͂̚o͔͔̒ͥ̂́͢ẉ̑ͧͫ͘ȩ̬̤͙̝̱͔̳̦͑̃ͧͥͨͩͭ͟d͙̥̙͈ͣ͌ͣ͗̑ ͑͗̐͒ͯͯ̉̎҉̳͕̖͟͝ờ̹̞̳͚̬͕͚̰͐̅̔ͯ̀͢n̷̠̟̟ͭ͊̍̈̈ͦ̆͝e̷̵͕̪͈̲͉ͫ͆̏͂̉̃.̣̦͎̻̽ͧ͛̋͢
̰͖̣͙͎̄ͦ̀̀̾̊̚͟͢͡
̡̗̱̭̎ͦ́̓
͍͍̤͖͙͓̾͂̈ͮ̄͝
̖̤͖̺͋ͩ͂͛̏̅́J̡͖̙͉͓̞͕̟̜͐ͧͦͮ̌͗͞ų̛̘͈̖̦̿̌͂ͮ̈ͨ͒̌̿s̾͏͎̣̫͖͇͞t̨̝̗͓̙̋ͪ̌͐̿͂̈́̈̕ ͍͙͒̀̽̀ͪh̸͈͚̙͑ͥ̆͛ͨ͂ͯ̍͜ą͓͚͓̓̽̓ͬ̉v̤̬̂͜͞e͚̝̼̽̔̾̈͢͠ ̲͓͍̮͎͑ͭͤ̋͗f͇̗̤͆͌̄ͫ͂ù̶̠̞͕̙ͬ́̐̓͊͐͘ṇ̻̠̻͉̟ͪ͑̏̌ͯͮͭ́͟,̙͔͉͗͛̄̅̆̃ͥ̌ ̷̸̢̳̪̳̉͆̋ͫ̿͐̎̑͒f̲̲͔̥̯͈̈́͊̅ͪ̑͢͟o͈͎̺͉̹͖̹͖̫͐̋̓́̓̇l͛ͣ҉̜̣͖ļ̀ͦ͗͏̩̙̱͔̭̦̖̠̠͘o̴̟̹̞̟̙͇͔̍͒ͪ̇̕w̛̙͓͛̾̏ͦ̉͂̅ ̵̢̦ͣͦ͛t̴͇̱͓̟̰͈͊̈́̀͜ḧ̨̪͔̙̦͉͍̮ͥ͂e͆̍ͣ͗ͣ̌̍҉̝̻̖̘͕̪͈̘ ̸̛̱͍̗͕̲̼̼͛ͦ͂͘r̴͚̭̪̙̺̾̉ͪ́ͯͮ͘ų͚̱͉͔̙͌͂ͧl͋̽ͩ͊̂ͨͨ̚҉̗̺̗ȅ̤̙̼̲̳ͪ͡ŝ̳̗̩̬͙̙̼̦̪͂,̫̜̥̲̤̪̪͕͋̒ͣ̇̂ͯ̂͟ ̷̢̣͖̤̹̘̹͔̱̿͛̍̂ͮͦ̈́̔͑ͅp̵̷̨̗͔̝̻͔̟̪͕͂̆̿l͇̻͎͖̯̽ͤ͐̔̔̿͠a̛͒͂̄ͬ͏̰̫̪̠̱̝̟ͅy̗̯͈͆ͥͧͣ̿͊̏ͧ͘ͅͅ ̘̹̻̯̝̻̩̾̉͋ͅṫ̛͔̦̟͉̗̬̖ͬ̇ͥ̊o͈̤͔̖͇̱͇ͯ̓̈̾ ͊̊҉̡̘̤̘̖̫y̢̢̖̳̾͆ͯo̧͉̮͇̭͛́̒̀ͭ̋͒́͢ͅu͚̼̥̭̻̙̐̂́̾́̀ͅr̵̯̬͔̙̹͐̆ͧ̆̓ͬ͢ ̉̇̃҉̪͎͔͉̪̣̟̞w̯͕̠͖̺̋͛̈́ͭ͂̿ͯͭ̕͞i̛̙̜̺͍̻̭̬͑͒̅̏ͯͯ̿ͅn̵͇ͣͤ̒ͭ ̣̃ͦ̀̈́͑̒ͥ̾c̷̵̭͓̟̣̃͒̇̇͆͆ͤ̏ͅŏ̡̥̳̩̬̯͇͌ͯ͠ṋ̝̫͚̍̅͂̓ͧ̚͡d̷͍̮̪̬̍̏͆̓į̢̩̙ͯ͛͗ͭ̎̐ͧͭt̫̪̪̱͇̲̫̠̋ͥͫ̽ͧī͖̻̯̫̊ͨ͂̂ͫ̚o̷̦̖̳̜͉̘̘͎͚̿̎͂̈́͐̂̏̚̚n͖̓͋̾̎̊,̥̤̖̗̟̝̖̼ͭ́͘͡ ̸͔̞̰̞̙͉̜̅ͨ̍ͫ̀͞a̴̙͈̩͔̰̯̒ͥͦ̈́ͨͬ̔n̙͔̖͓̬͖͕͚ͫ͒ͤ̈̎́d͕̲̖ͯ̇ ̸̥̻͍ͣͧ͐ͮ̉ͣ́ÿ̜̫̺͓͉̜̺ͣ̋̓̍ͧͪͤ̕o̸̹̠̯̞͛̃ͫ͆̆́̆̈́u̸͇̩̲̻̫̽ͣͮͅ ͉͓̬̓̽͐́͐̚w̨͖̼̖ͪ͊͊͌ͯ͘o̵̧̫̲ͤ̏̌ͣͯn̡̬̝͔̝̖̱̆ͦ̿̾͆'̛̌͊͊ͯ҉͍̪̞͠t͙̹̼̬̹̐ͦ͛̈́͂ͮ͢͞ ͙̻̥͍̱̣ͧ̀ͧ̇̅̂͗̇̚͞h̴̢͙͕̭̞̘̺̜̒ͭ̔ͧͧ̇ͣ̕ă̛̬̞̯̱̞̮̺̦̭̄̎̎ͥ͋̅̀̚v͔͙̭͎͌͗ͫ̿̓͛̚͟ēͦ͛ͩ͐͐̂̓͏̦͙̗̳̟̱͓̦ͅ ̲̜̮͆̾ͧ̈́͘ẫ̷̢̟͙̪̙̱̞̖ͣ͒̌͡ͅn͔͇͍̤̣̱̺̬ͪ͛̍̈̀̌ͨy̫̬͚ͫ͐ͮ́̔͋ͯ ̵̝̘̖͉ͣ̌͒ͮ̊̃̋͢p̱̞͇̥͙͕̑ͨ̓ͅr͉ͪ͑ͨ̉̔͠ǫ͉͕͓̼̗͕̲̙̤͋̊̽͑ͬ̈̚͜͟b̻̠̭͒̏̋̆̓̿ͅl̸͓̭̹͓ͯͯ̆̍e̸̩͚̤̫̖̖̓̃̆ͮ̓̔͡m̢͎̬͊͐ͅs̶̰̘̯̱͈̥͉̻ͯ͠ͅ!̶̄͏̗͉̠
ͦ̎ͧ̚҉̛̮̪
ͫ̄ͮ̉͝͏̙̱͉ͅ
̴̨̹͍͕̠̟̰̠̍͒̉͂̈́̈͟R̐͋͑̔̃̑͂͠͏͇͟ͅṷ̡̝̼̟̬͇̼̣̬̆ͩ͛̈́͗ͭl̛̗̤̦͉͙̲ͣ̿e̸̲̙̤͔̭̞̦͙̎͐̅ͩ̓s̨̨̤͓ͬͥ:̛̠̰̤͈̼̖̳͚͒̌͂ͥ͌
͙̘̩̱͉̎̈́ͬ
̧̺̦̿̉̀̾ͮ͛̀̀͠G̀̓͌͂̿̋ͭͤ́҉̶̰͇̦͖̳̤͚͟e̷̘͓̞̻͕͍̠̍́͒̅ͬ͌̕n̢̮̺̼͕̄̆͟ë̻ͤ̈̊͒̿͂ͮ͢ŗ̞̹͍̲̤̩̟̘̘̂̃ͧ͊͒̉̉̈͌ą͎͉̠̜̆ͣ̂͒ͤ̔l̹̩͕͎͈̠̯͙̗̋̍ͬͬ ̴̵͎̬̞͓̱͖̭ͦ̓̒ͥͨͤR̸͇̜̺̻̆͛̆̌u̷̜͓͍͕̲͍̇͑̌̀̚͡ͅͅl̸̘͕̖̝̹̗̓̇ͤ̓̽ͩ͆̂e͚͓̯̬͕̗̹͑͋̅̽ͥͯͣ͘s̴̴̳͙̱̺̖ͦ̂̎ͤ
̸͎̭̭̳̾ͦ̓̂̏̈́ͬ
͔͈͈̲̮̤̭̻ͦ́̇͘ͅ ̟̰͓̼͔̽ ͖͚̠̰̦̄ͪ̆͊ͨͪ ̮̖ͪ͘ ̧̧̯̖͓̱̻̭̜̘͖̓͂̄ͮ̐ͬ͜<͕͈ͣ͜1̵̟͇̼͙͓ͪ̿ͧ͊>̡̙̞̱͎̖ͭ̉ͣ͟M̠͖̂ͨ̿̄͘͞y͓͈̙͕͇̯͖̘̫ͧ͐ͫ́͐̚͘ ̨̻̽̑̓̽ͦȓ̥̬͉̝̣͎̬̜ͫ̕͟u̶ͫͭ̽͋҉̘l̪͍̥̝̞̭̜ͬ́̄͘ę͙̮̿͌͑ ̄͛ͭͦ҉҉͉̟̹̙i̩͇̲̮͐̊̂́ͦ̐̄s̲̻̙̜̪̠̘ͪ ̯̘͕̞̪̤͍̰̃ͧ̀̍͟L̰̥̰͕̫ͣ̎̾̈́ͧ͊̚ͅa͉̟ͮ̓̾͑ͬͨͥͫ͟w̛̹͚͙̝̉͌,̧̠̔̽̌̄͟͜ ͋̊ͭ̃̾͊҉͚̜͖̳̠̦̯̩̱̕I̵͔̖̲̣͉ͬͫ ̢̭͔̐̉̌̈́ͦ͆̏͟s͕͔̜̐̍eͣ͌ͬ͒ͬ̇҉̳̬̞t͛̍̅̍̈҉͈̼̤̦̠̤t̑̄̇ͧͯ͒́̚҉̼̻̬̬̗l̷͉̖͍̼̘͇̑ͯ͛̈ͭ̿̇ͅe̩̝̙͉͉̐̓̍ ̲̻̜́ͭ͂̔̑́͘d̘̫̦̰̣͈̼̝ͪ͑͋̉͌̈ͭ́͝e̴̡̖̭̠ͪͬͣ̂ͦ͑ͩͤͬͅḇ͎͕̝̺̠͉̖͊̀ả҉͏̞t̨͕͚̤̯ͯͯ̔͌ͩ̾ͭ̈̍͡ȇ̔ͦͭ͏͇̤̼͢s̼͎͕̪͉̟ͮ̽̈̐͆̾̋.̧̍ͫ͏̜̘̦̦̦͖̺ ̴̭͇̹̹͐̿ͯ̑̄̕I̸̸̯͓̾ͦͭͨ̇ͤ͝f̤̘ͦ͂͋̎̿̌͑̌ ̡̛̣͉̼̘͈̓ͮ͌ͣ͞ỵ̡͑͡ơ͓̱͚̥̏̅ͪ̐̂̔̕ú͉̐͌̓̆̉̏ͦ ̜̻̭̠̄̍ͪ̎̃̾ṟ̡̩͚͚͈̲̆ͣ̎́͢e͗ͬ͌̒ͣͧ̎͛҉̢̭̹̱̤̟̠͍̳j̙̼͈̥̣͚̙̀͑ͦ͘ȅ̴̗̩̪̫̮̪͍͓́͆̓ͩ͑̒̚͟c̝̬̲͍͍͓̭̘ͮͧ̑ͦ̂ẗ͂ͯ̂҉̶̹̪͈̫̝̙ ̵̳͚͕̥̟̥̰̥̇͌̾̌͠͠m̧͖̻̮̝̰̬̍͆ͩ̋̃y̶͍̦͚̟͍͈̽ͩ̀͑ͅ ̬̝̘͒̿ͣ͘r̩̫̉͠u̲̣͇͇̰͙̓͌̆́̋̑̿͜͞l̮͔̺̜̩͕̼͙̿ͬ͗̊̎͒͆̂̿e̢ͤ̿̓̉͛҉̖͠s̳͎̹̙͔̳͙̈ͩͤ̒̅ ̠͇͙̙̳̮͎̥͐̄͟͞ţ̺̤̺̙̒͋̑̓̋ͦ̊̆̇͠h̹͈͂ͪ̏ͣͩ͗ͭͫ͝ĕ̴̙̞̺̆̀͘͢n̴̡̟͕̣̳̰̭͑̋̈́͊̊̊̏ ̷̱̜̙͎̩̰̭̟̘̀ͭͮ̀͠į̲̠̙̼̘̓͂̂͊̓ͬͧ̈́͛͢t̶̟̰̩̫̪̻̮͙̫ͧͦ ͉̆̄̽ͨ̚͘s̶̛̱̻͙͉̣̱͍͈ͩͯ͂̇ḧͯ̇҉͡͏̗̤̙a̲̬ͦ́̽̅͒ͮ͛ͧ͒͜͝l̖̭̜ͪ̿ͯ̍͑ļ͓̼̯́̓̈ͯ̈̊ͮ̓͞ ̛͖̯̖̟̩̐̄ͯ̈̀͒̓̏̓̀r̯̻͑̾̊ͤe̡͚̜͈̹͎̱̲͚͈ͦ̍͂͞s͙̾̀̓͗̏̆ͧ̿ͣ͡u̳̟ͬͮͭͦ͐l͓̠̳̆̄̆́̎̓͘ẗ͙̺̙̬́̏͆ ̧͇̩̬̠̾̈ͭ̅̓̀̔i͔̯̹̥̘̻͚͚ͧͬ̚͝n̥̽̋ͅ ̛̭̗̜̳͗̉ͅą̶̘̲͚̘̪͔̮͔̫ͬ͆̏ ͛̉͑҉̯͖͓̜̥͔̳M̵͇̠̘͚̲̳̳̎ͭ̓ͭ͑͢ö̰͍̬͇͖̲͑ͬͨ̀ͧ̒ͅd̦̭͇̹̳͎͌ͯͭ͒ͤk̀҉͉̤̗̥̱̱i̛̝͚̣̞̖̖ͣͦ̓̈ͮ̂͐ͫ͝l̶̖̺̺͔̼̳͈ͣͯ́̎̌̓̾͐́͘l̤̙͐́͌͢.̷̳̥̫̼̩̲̿͗̈́ͧͫ͑ͮ ͖̬̖̫̟̀͛́̚T̘̣̪̮̱͎̤̃ͩh̴̷̥̣̯̘̣̦̜̍͂o̊ͮ҉̘͎͖͞u̞͖͔͙͐͆̾ͥͣ͆̋ͩ͛͜͝g͙̥̣̠̰̯̼͚͖̒͠h̵̶̷̲̯̘̦̣̳̘͗̓̆ ̨̬̠͈̬͍̣̾̅̏͆ͦ͘͞I͎̣̙̤̗͓͑̅͡ ̭̯͓̲̝͓ͥ̐̎̄̀͡a̖̜̟̳̲̙͔͇ͦ̒̇ͮ̕m̲ͧͩ̏̂̈̽͐͟͝͠ ̙̰͚͎̘̣̝̮ͣ̅̑̂̀a̶̭̜̝ͤͤ͢w̴̺̣̹̦͑ͣͭe̷͓̙̟͕͎̊̄̀́s͖͎͇̮͈̰̪̓̆̂̽͡o̞͎͇̞͕͖̟͇͛ͤ̏ͣͪͭ̿͝͠m̵̨͚̦̭̟͓̀͋̓̈͂ͅę͈̞͂ͧ̏͑́,̢͕͎͂ͤͫ̇͛͛ͫͮ ̷̧̱̮͖̣̉̃̅I̵̢̤̻͉͌̃͌͟ ̵̞͚ͦ̐͋ͭ̇͆ͣ̐ͧṡ͊̑̆̓ͣͦ̚҉̛͓̲̭̬ṫ̮̳ͤi̘̩̣̱̺͇̪̯̦̇̂̿ͬ͒̌̈́̓l̘̪͖̗͖͔͔̝̑̆͗̒́ľ̨̢͕͙̠̮̮̲͓̯͐ͪ̄ͦ̉͘ͅ ̷̛̟̫̫̱̭̠ͣ̇m̯̠͉̖̹͎̠ͪ̐͐̑͋̇̌̽ͬ͝ͅả̵̢̼͔͓̲̖͓̟̲͋ͯͣͣk̷̟̮̭̫̜̼̲͓ͩ̀̉̆͛ͣ̃ͬ́̚e͑ͥ͏̫̙̪̙̗̳ ͚̝̺͔̼̹͇͉̬̃̒̐̅̀ͬ͆̿͗́̕m̷̘̳͖͚̠̹̘͚̪͋̀͒ͧ̐͂͘͡ī̲̱͕͖̞͓̖̈́̿̄͜s̰̦͑̔̏ͫţ̴͎͔̗̓̃͐́̚a̵̡͓͍̼͕͈̱͐ͥk̰̼̫̰̤̩ͨ͜ȇ̈͐͏̴͕̱͢ṣ̫̠̥̼̻͖ͪ̀̑͂͌͘.̶̲̹̹͓ͬͯ͐̎̀͂̋ͪ̃͠ ̹̩̠̠̖̹͖͚̤ͣ̅̊̑̚͜͠P̵͐ͮ͋͒ͬ͏̟̗̺̬͕̫ͅl̢̖̰̤̠̱͉̰͖̱ͣ͘ę̏̇͏̩͍͖͕̳͇̹̣a̷̶͙̮̓͊̉̅ͬ̂͌̆ṣ̖̮͙̜̠̮͈ͮ̅͆̃͞ḙ̶͓̺͕̥̦̗͌ͩ͐̀̄̋͒̊͜ ̷̲̤ͧ́d̘̗̹̫̔̚o̵̵͙̼͈̫͒ ͔̪͖ͪ͒͐̄̎̍̀͢n̴̬̫͔̮̽ͭ̈ͧͅͅo̝̖͓͇̟͙̞͂̽̽̆͒ͨ̇̚̚t̎͏̨̺̰͈͇̲̭̩̲ ̢̬͍̓͌͐̎̅h͇̣̖̲̳̰̗͎͛̈̂͜͟é̷̖̘̫͈͋̌s̶̜̥ͥͤ͌i̻̦̯͚̗͙̗͉ͤ̆͐̍̂́̀ͅṱ̨̤̠͉̩̆ͬͨͪ̕a̸̶͓̱̭̣̠̞̥̋ͧ͒̈́͂̾ͥ̇͠ṫ̼̼̟͙͔̘ͧ͊͆̓̋ͩ̈́͢͡ͅȅ͕̖̬͍̓ͮ̓̄ ̥͇̼̯͙̠͕̞̙̀̀t͉̙̊̓ơ̭̱̻͔̯͖͈̩ͩ͒͂ͨ̈́͛ͤ̆ ͚̥̣̯͖ͪ̔̆͂͘ͅn̛͈̤̱̤ͧ̃̓̿̿ͥͧ͝͝ͅo̯͎ͭ̉ͥ͜͞ṯ̲̖ͯ͑ͯ̓ͅį̠͆͌̑̽̈́ͦ̊̌͢͜f̵̖̠̫̠͐ͧ͂ͥͧ̈́͜͢y̛̛͇̥͚̖̻̼̤ͥ̆̅ͩ̎ͮͅ ̥̙̪̤͎͓̝ͫ͡m͉̙͙̳̾͆ͬ͗ͯͭ͆͘ĕ̴̡̱̱̲͖̟͙͊̽̏͒ͧͦ͂̄ ̢̛͚̪̠͉̱̹̔̌̏̌̄̂ͯ̑͝ŵ̈͒ͤ̉͏͙͟͝hͭ͆ͬͨ̀͏҉͇̤̟̠̟̗͝ȩ̺̲̻͚̤͍̻̓͐ͤͨͣ͐̈̐͂ṉ̶͕̝̟̩̗̲ͯ̿̚͞ ͇̯͚̅͋ͦ̾̍̌̑ͦy̘̗ͧ̑ͩ̋ͨͨ̎͊̒͡o̧̹͇̻͖͐̎͗ͪ̋̆̃́͞u̢̥̣̘̮̙̪̦͎͂̈̊̾̇͛̆̀͢ ̛͙͈̺̙̝̘̮̱̺͂̀͋͗̾͢t͉̞̩̺̞͈̗ͥ̉͛ͦͦͧͧ͋ͮͅȟ͎̭̫̮̯̳̦̮̃̒ͭ́į̴͓̟͖̬͖̩̯̳́͑̑̊̃͆̃n̬͚͓͎̻̦̩̮͂̄ͨ͘k̨̟̺̱̳̟̘͎̫͋͌͊̀̔̕ ̟̠̗̯ͣ͂̏̈̿͒͜ͅI̴͇̲͍̤ͣ̌ͦ́ͅ ̮̒ͬͪ͜h̞̝̒̓̅ͭ͐ͦͣ͗̀̚ḁ͙̭̲̌̑̒ͣͭ̈́v̀̈́̓̆͑ͥͫͯ͏͏̬ĕ̡̘̹̲̯ͤ͆͋̓́͟ ̝̣̥͋̔̄̓́̚ͅm͖̤͓͈͎̳̟͒̔ͥͤ͆͋͌ͮ͒a͓̦ͣ̔̽d͕̪̖͕͔̿ͨ̈̚͜͡͡e̳̾͗͂̀ ̱̙̻͊́ͥ̓͆a̹̗ͬ̊̍́͡ ̛̦͚̜̼̰͚̍͗̿ͫͧ̐ͅm͎ͨ̍͊͒͐͛̇̀̚īͧ̇ͮ̓͏̨̼̪̫̫̜̝̩͟s̵̳̤̱͉̯̗̳ͬ͑̐͜t̝̗̣͈̪̻͉̦͆̄̏͒à̝̙̲͐͐ͮkͭ͜͏̶̱̹̲̟͎̩̝̦e̸̱͍̬̠͉̭͈̽ͭ͛͐ͬ̈͌.̢̘̱̔͢ͅ
̸̨̡̗̟̟̂ͅ ̻͔̘̖ͩ́ͦ͐̑͌ͫ ̫̦̭̠̥̪̍͑ͫ̚ ̵̻̎͜ ̶̩̖̯͓̮͈̝̘̀<̡̺̩̖͎͎̦͔̖͕ͩ̋2͎̦̏̾ͫͧͫ>̢͔͇̱͉̱̉̋̉̒͊̄͑̐D͋̋͂ͭ̏͏͏̺̬͍̱͍̬͈̦a̵ͤ͢҉̝r̵̪̀̿̇ͣ͒̿̀ḱ͊ͧ̑̍ͭ̄҉͏͙̠̖̮̣̳̩́r̢̯͇̖͇̜̠ͬͬͦ̔͑̃̋̓e̷̬̪͕̰͙̳̠͑̊͝d̶͚͙̳̝͇̠͍̓ͧ͛̀̾̌ͧͅ ̹̐̿̅ì̢̻̲̆̊ͣͬ̎̅s̹͊ͭ̇̄̓̀͂̋̈́͞ ̀ͮͪ̈́̓̒̒̚͡͝͏̳͍̜̰m̧̗̯̼̬̩̥͔͓ͩ͌͘͡ͅy̸̦̦͙͈̐͘ ̀͒͏̻̩̣͔͓̳̺͈c̛͓͇̙͙̔̑͌̃o̿͒́̆ͭͩ҉̳͎̩̞̼̙̳̹ḷ̶̸̣ͧͧͣ͝ő͔̝͎͈͇̾͐͡r̬̣̰̦͔̬͚̯ͭͥ̅ͯ̚̕͢͢ ̺̪̣̬̬͔ͮͬs̱̩̟̥͖̅̃̅́̿͡ọ̢̹̯͔͕̻̟ͥͦ͑̑̆̽ͧ̆͝͠ ͚͉̲̜̬̰̟͙̍ͨ͗̑̀d̸̝̼̮̹̼ͮ͌̆ͥ͒̽̏͊́̚ŏ̵̙̖̌̾̊̊ͧͥ̚n̈͏̜̦̱̫̮̜̗'̠͍̦̙̺͎̊̃̏ͅt̡̉̌͏̻̱̜̮̟ ͎̩͉̙͎̞̬̂ͬ̉ͨ̓̑ͨǔ̵͚͉͈͙͙̰ͩͦ͞͞s͈͚̎̄e̢̻̯̝͈̔ͮͅͅ ̨̩͔̝͚̯͕͔̗ͤ̾̆̾͋ͯ͟i̱̝̱̥̰̙̿ͥ̏̈́͜t̟ͬ̽̄͊ͭͭ͂́.̨̺͍̲̻̗̟͔̜́ͨͪ͢ ̡͇̩̏ͯ͑̅̍̉U̧̮̲̱͎̪̺̹̙͆̈ͫ͂ͨ̇̀̅ͨ̕͞s̸̰̣͙̠̣̖̅ͫͨ̊͡ḭ̡̖̱͎̹̱̘ͯ̓̿ͣ̑ͧ̚͢ṅ̬͙͟ͅͅg͖̝͈̖̉ͪ͌͑̀ ̵̫͉̜̱ͭ̒̈͂ͥ̈i̺͕̯̥̿ͣ̔́͂ͪ͆̚t̴̛̳̯̦̤̪̻̜͖͑͌̀ͅ ̨̭̾ͫ̀́w̢̞̳̬̲ͨ̉̂̃̓i̶̥̥̞̱̻̟̰̥ͥ̍̄͜l̫̲̠̟͉̼̹ͥͬ̇̆̅͜͡l̴̵̨̰͖͎ͭ̈́ͧ̓̌ ̸̣̥̬̝ͦ͋͑̒͘b̵̙̻̫͈̻̞ͯͫ͋́̌̀e͑͏̲̼͍̜͔͕̲͙ ͍̪͈͚̹̇ͨͥ̈̑s͌ͫ̽͋̄̾̍͗҉̜̦̳͈e̘̫͇͔͍̮͚̞̓̌ͪ̔̔͆̊̚͢ẹ͚̪̫̭̬̿́̏͑ͣ͠n̴̸̜̜ͮͯ̈́ͨͭ ̴̿͞͏͉̬͍͓̤͓̮a̷̛̺̤͐ş̜ͯ̑ͭͣ̎ͨͦ̇̚ ̷̭͕̗͓͔͈̺̆̅͆̾͟i͉̜̳͙̦͎̤͋ͣͬm̡͖͕͔̳̰̥̥͋͊͐̇ͫͣ̕p̶͓̞̅ͧ͗͊̉ḛ̗̲̗͚̟̞̔̐̈́͛ͮ̉̏͜r̹̤̳͙̖̖̐́͘s̴̨̧̰̘̮͉̪͚̘̣͗̈ȏ͉̭̩̣͙̹̪̮͔͆͌ͤ̚͞n̳̞̠̟̻̰͔ͦ̋̚͝a̻̞͈̠̪͐̒ͣ̕t̴̙̺̜͓̏ͦͣͮ͒̾̃i̧̦̲̰̖̰̇ͥ͌̊̈́͘n̷̜͔̮͈͗͆ͯ̒ͤͣ̑͟͠g̟͇ͧ͊̆̆̀̚͞ͅ ̘̬̬̟̩̙̍̽͗̀̾̒̑́ͅţ̛̩͈́ͤ́ͅh̡̼̣̰͈̥͇̯̝ͫͣ̍̈ͫͥ̎͘ę̲͖̘̗͇͇̇̒̋̓̿͂͞͠ ̶͙̠̳͑͌̓̎̀m̸̹͙̲ͭ̓̇̿̊ͦ͠o̵̧̲̲̥͌̄̍̂̋͊̄̚d̡̫̜̀̿͌̐̕,̇ͯ̐̓҉̗̘̮ ̧̥̪̉̄̅̃̈́w̝̹̦̣̫̲̗͎ͬ̂͌̓̊͞ḩ̸͖͈̤͕̣̼̤̖ͨͯͯ̆ͦỉ̠̬̳͎̣̉͂̄ͣͤ̚c̵̠̬ͪ̾̐̇͗̍ͯ̌͡ḣ͐̀̑ͣ͂͂҉̪͓̪ ̴̙̲̠̞͕̗̏i̢̝̲͇̫̿̆͂̋̒s̪̦͎̭͕̼̯̽͐͋̀̕ͅ ̸̼̲̦̘͉̥ͣͦ͂̃͋͆ͯ͢ͅa̼ͬͣ͂ͅ ̡̜͔̱̤͔͎̔ͩͥ͋̈ͫ͑p̱̮̿̆ͣũ̩͕̤̺̫̙̞ͤ̇͘͟n͋̌̐͛҉̦̭̦̩̠̼͓ĩ͍̗̱̺̮̪̒̎̿̄̐͜ͅs̢̬͙͚̦͒̉ͣ̉͡h̗̠̦͖̺̘̲̗̆̓̆͑͌̇͊͌̀ͅa̛̟̓̋͒̇ͮ̆ͫb̶͈̹̐ͦ̿͢l̤͎̜̏̊̔͛̉̈́͑ͤ̄͘̕e̦̒̈́ͩ̈́͘͢ ̲̰̠̹̹͕̔̎́̕o̡̜̠ͩͣ̚͢ͅf̨̭̘̹̔̐f̛̙͙̺͍͕̣͔ͣ̂̍ͨͩ̊̍͋̀e͋̓̒ͮ̾̑ͪͤ҉̶̙̪n̢͙͖̝͍͎̈́́̇̌̈͠͝ş̛̱͕̤̼̿ͨ̿ͤͫ̀̂ͣ̚e̳̥̩̖̳͐̊̏̌ͣͯͤ̾.̸͇̘͓̞̯̥͖̈́͌ͅ
̡͎̪̦̯̜̞̺̠͊̀͟ ̯̦̣̙̤̲̭ͭͥͫ͊ͦͭͅ ̨͋ͦ̄ͨͦ͂҉̱̗̬̖͕͘ ̑̏͏̸̪̙̲͎̰̯͉ ̥̪̜͔̗̠̇ͤͬ̑̓̊̀̈͢͡<̻̗̗̤̀͒ͧ͗ͫ̕3̨̪̩͎͍̎̿ͫ͟>̮̹̞̭̰̏̄̉̚͘Iͤ̓͒ͩ͏̞͉̹͠f͂҉̟̣̫̬̖̝̝̀ ͖̥͐̇ͨ̃y̼̮͒ͯ̒͜o̶̺͈̤̿̄̌ͤ͛͐̌͝u̷͚̮͕̮͙̮͕̬̘ͦͩͨ̓ͮ͝ ̨̞̪̯ͦ͆̆͊ḩ͇̤͖͈̯̜̤̙͈̓͌̍ͯ̽̓aͬ͏̘͖̦̟͙ͅv̴̡̫̳̱̹̟̖̳̾̿̋̇ͧ͊͆̾͝ḛ̭̞͕̞̮ͣͪͦ͆ ̐ͧ̀͊҉̤̜̤͎͜͞p̴͕͙̱͚̟̱͖̩͒̈́́r̡̺͉̍̓̾̿̓̐̏̔į̛̪͖͇͖͎̘̟ͨͪ̆̊̅ͯ̈̈̽ͅv͈̔͆ͩ̓̆a̡͎̪̼̘͖̱͉̩̽̀̚̕ț͎͙͚̗̋̓̈ͭͯ͂̍̚̕͝ͅe̱͎̯̗̱͗ͮ͞͡͞ ̧͈͇̹̇̒̔ͬͣ͡c̷͙͍̱ͦ̌̎͘͢o̸̭̺͙͍̜̞̰̻̍ͮͭ̔̍ͩ͌͗́m̡̼͙ͣ̃̇̂̒̉̊̊͢m̸̼̓̽̀ͧ̊ͣ̂͊ͅù̡̺̰ͧ̋̍n̴̟͕̞̟͔̪̮̘͑̄̽̑̎̉͟i̧̛͖͓͙̞̊͗͗̈́ͥ̎͌ͫ͡c͓̣͖̦͎ͧͦͨ̆ͥ̒ȁ̡̪̫̼̬̣̞͉͎ͥ͛͞ͅț̷̨̩̭̜͔͇̖͇ͩ͐͟iͤ͂̇̓͏̠͈̫̳̬o̷͇̮̺͇̗̫̞ͤ͐ͦ̊̾͛̀n̻̩ͯͩ̂ͬ͘͞ ͨ͞҉͙͔̞w̢̳͚͙̯ͯ̓͗ͯͬ͂̓̅ͪị̴̸̥̹ͧt͎̦͚̮̑ͣͦ͌̌͒͘h̢̙̦̠ͪͥ͗̓ͬ̿ͣ̅͊̕ ̶̟̹̹͖̹̙͎͖ͧͭͥ͘m̶̥̯͇̠̳͙̼̔̐̐͋̒͑͢ẹ̥̈̒̓͒̌̀͡͞,͓̤̦ͫ̊ͮͤͨ͡ ̶̥̯̱͎̻̱̱̹̉̑͢͞t̳͔̩̗̹͕̘̙̤̋̿̇ͭ̓ͦ̿h̬̲̖͇ͬͯ͐̔e̸̛̺͚̬̼̮̠̱ͫ̒ ͚͉̮̓̍̆m͌̂́͆͗͏̘̣̻͖ǒ̩̯̾͟d̶͙̳͚̦̲̘̯̈̈́̓̆̾ͅ,̢̤̗͍̙ͬ̂͗̀͘ ̴ͫ͒̓̊͛̍ͣͮͦ҉̥̳̪̤͚ͅi̢̗͋́̉͋t̵̜̟͚̙̗̖̺̘̓́ ̶̞͚͔̯̅̄̄́͡h̲̺͚͔̘͍̐ͯ͂̔̌̂ͫ̀͢͞ȧ̳̹̦ͫ̃̿ͣ̅s͔̖̰͕͗̌̓̀̌̑ͣ̊̋ ̵͎̙͈͕̝͙͑ͬ͊̐̕ṫ̰̜̖̪ò̵͇̰̌̉ͣ̊͒̒ ̫̫̭͓̦̱̱͊̌̒̂̈́ͧͦ̅̄b̧̨͇̳̤͕̺̗̲̘̾ͮ̔͠ĕ̛̜̥̻̱̦ͭ͗ ̫̯̳͇̯̯̆͊̀̚s̪̳̞̠̣͔̻ͧ̔̒́̚͢e̴̠͚̯͗̂̂̍̉ͨ͊ͩͤͅc̺̬̘̳̪͐̊ͯ̋r̺͍̩̯̪̜͌͊͛̀́̚͞e̸̮̝̳̲̬ͧͥ͒͌̀͋͞t̴̯͓̣̖̜̞̠͕̅͌̀͟.̹͇̳͇̥̦͔ͭ͋ͤͫ̈́ ͇̝̆͑̊͒̽̌̀ͧͫI͈̱̥̮̎̓͗ͥ͛͟ ̶̩̟͈̪̰̳͙̫̉̔͋̎̐ͤ͌a̙̜ͬ̓̽̈́̓̐͝l̸̟̣̿ͣ̃́̉̅̇͆ͮ͜l̴̜̳̻̟̯͔͚̽͛ͣͬ̏̀͢o̸͕̩̰̭͐̽͂͋̀̚͠ẁ̖̰̘̝̙̳̔̃̃ͧ̚ͅͅ ̵̺̰̥͎ͯ͛̀p̛̲̰̈́̑ͫ̚ä̸̶̰̳̜̆̂͂͌ͪ͑͛ȓ͍̱͉͇̗̌ͧ̽̽͞ā̴̹̺̓͗́ͣ̆̐͝p̰̘̤̹ͣͯͅh͙̞͖̮̦̻̯̋̉̈ͩ̆̅͡ͅř̨̹̠̙̤ͧ̋̊̀ͮ͌̚a̴̱̻͕̝̞̟͚̭̥̎͌͜ș̻̣̅̌̑̌̀̚ͅi̫̼͇͖̩̣͓ͩ̾ͨ͛ͭ̒ͭ̾͞n͓̝̣̥̭͐̓̔̾̊ͩ͘͠ģ̧͚̼̤̺̯͍̎̔ͦ ̏ͨ͏͓f̖͎̘̰̯̜̥͍͆ͫ̑̂o͓̰̰̳͚͆̒̚ř͇̻̩͎͍͕͉̫̫̿̾ͣͣ͊͢͠ ̑̈́̽́̅̋͑҉̥̫̟͙R͕̰͕̩̝̖̣̙ͩ̋̋̄̇̀ͮ̌͒̀͜ŏ̶̵̫̬͚̬̮̤͊̒͋̋ͤ̾̕ͅl͌̈́́̔ͧ̅̅҉̮͚̲͇͟ḛ̛̜̝̯͎̦͙̦͇ͣͩ̎̓̕ć̢̫͍̞͉͍͍̫ͧ͐̒̄͢l̩͈͎̯̲͈ͬa̴̯͈͂ͥi̴̅͆̎̐̂͒̓̃̀҉̳̰̥̹̯͙̼m̖͍͇̞̼͎͇̓͛̅̐̽͂͘i̹̖̻̽ͩͪ̿͡ͅṅͬ́͑̔ͫ̊ͦ҉͚̳͔̰g̸̛̜͔ͩ̊͟.̙͕̗͍̳́̄̓ ͙̤͔̘͊ͫͥ͌̔͒̈ͫI͉̝͚̱̗͚͆̔̐͛͑ͬ̾̕f̢͉̘ͮ̏ͪ̚̚ ͔̲̭̘͇͎̃̒y̧̙̙̞̘̠̪̎̊̓̎ͨ͟ơ̸̳̻̺̹̦̘̳̗͊ͥͥͯu̟͈̝͖̺̫̹ͧͭ̽̓ͧͧ͞ ̵̪̜̠͖̳̙͎̥ͪͩ̉̓ͭͥ̀͋̎̕͘d̼͚̝̆̃̈͢͢o̢̟̙̺̻̼̟̣̥̒̓ͯ̇͋̾̆͋̚ǹ̛͉̫̄͌̒ͩ͂̌ͭͩ͟'̠̮̿ͭ͘t̬̉̎͊͡ ̜͕̫̞̤ͤ̿ͧ̌͊͌̈́͐̔k̴̡̝̰̼̺̠̻͖͚̀n̨̙̗͆̏̋ͥ̍̉ͬ͆͝͠ō̵͉̬̟̻͚̼̞̈͑͒ͬ́͞w̙̣̫̍̃ͣ̽̃ͭ͑͌́̕̕ ͉̤͇͗̀i̤͎̒̾͋̐̅͋ͫ̂͡f̓͒̏̑ͭ̑̓͊҉̟̖͈̤͙̙ ̧̛̰̣̺̦̪̮̅ͪ̓͡y̧̹̯͓̺̓̐̑͑o̡͔̫̫͉̗ͫ̓̅̌̊͒͐̿̕ŭ̵̹͕̖͖ͧͨ̎r̅̓̂̽̀̚͏̛͔̜̲̳͈ ̬͔̖̟́ͥ͢a̪̖̤̤͚͎ͩ͒̿̌̉̿̉ľ̛͉͕̼̮͎͔̮ͦ̆ͤ͗̒ͤ͋̑͞l̵͕͉̱̤͔̋̃ͯͩỏ̺̗̦͎̤͆̓̃̇͛̆͒w̶̢̳̯̖̗̌ͩ̿ͦ̓͊͡ͅë̶̵͉̤̻̫̙̱̹̰ͫ̆͑ͩ͠ͅd̴̲̘̦̥͉͑̾̕ ͇̯̃̃̽̐̔̕͜t̒ͫ̽ͥ҉͓̲̪̙ơ͈͍͔͇̯̦̜̭̑͑̎͛̅͆ ̞̙͉̟̈́ͪ͛̏̌̈́͞t̡͈̼ͤ̃ͭ̈́́ę͔̙͎̝ͭ̍ͧ̍̑̑̓̋ͅl̺͍̪̹̜̾ͬ͐ͭͬ̿̚l̝͎͙̼͖͕͙͔͊́ͯͬͪ͂͒ͫ ͍̣̐̓̊̄̽̇w̡̜̮̖͇ͬ̔̑ͤͦ͝h̳͓̟̔̒̑ͩ̄a̢̼̗̰̪͚̮ͯ̊́ͅt̟̼ͭ̒͗͌ͯ ͎̰̰̖̩̼̮͖̈w͕͔͈̭̫̟̞͎̱̋͛̒͠ä̧͇̻́͆̓̒̏̕ş̖͇̀͊̈́̽͌ͦ́ ̯̙̬̞̱̊͂͑̐̅̃̊̀̚͟s̴̟̠̰̟͉͇͔̗̉ͭ̑̈́̈́ͮͧà͏͈̘̱̲͚͚į̮̮͎̰͍̲̯ͩͦ͂̋̓̔̽͞ͅd̗̼̒͒ͦ̑͂̾ ̸̶̧̯̃͒̈̍͑ͣͯ̅ͤṭ̴ͨ̿ͭ̋̿̏̔̃̚͠h͉̯̬͖̦̦͊e̷̸͉̗̝̤̗̩̖̬̦̅̊̂̓͠n̸̠̳̽̾͐ͯ͆̽̓ ̨̘͓ͫ̓͒̌́̚a̫̺̖̼ͪ͑s̤͚̗͚̬̍k̛̠̪̬̖̯͌͆ͦ̇̒ ̨̗̫̬̙ͯ͒͆̏̽̌m͈̝̭̭̖͉̏̆ͩ́̓̆ͨ́̚e̸͔͖̰͓͓̮̥̅̽ͬͣ̍̚͝ͅ ̓̄ͧ̈́̉ͫ͏̲̳̪͉̫͈̬͉f̡ͪ͛̆̃͆͛ͣͨ͏̦̳̺̖̦̦ĩ̩͉͔̜̺̣̀̚͡r̢̦͙̗͍̱̹̪͚̃̇̅̈̊̎͟s̪̟̞̻̮͒̐̎͆ͧͨ̈́t̸̰̼̞͖͓̊͌̈́̿ͭ͞.̣̰͈͕̣̹̭̳̐̄͋̓̆͛͆̌ ̵̭̼̤̯̖̩̦͔̅͂ͤͤ́Ą̶̷̩̱̩ͩ̎š̵̴̜̭͇͇̮̱͙̣̌ͮͯͯ͛͛͟s̶̰̱͎̖̜͕ͪͦ̓͊u̬͉͈̰͍̻̐ͬ̾ͮ̔͛̀͡m̧̢̧͙̜̳̂̔̉̀̿͆͛e̡̹̼̾́ ̜̜ͪĩ̥͔̝͔̯̰̰ͬͨ̓͜ͅt̛̬͔̹̩͈̒͌̎͌͜͡ͅ ̴̠̮̳̻̳̲͍͗ͬ̂͠͠i̷͓̠͉̘̠̼̖ͫ̒ͥs̪̹͓̤͍̳̎̐͊̾̓ͦ͊̆͢ͅ ̴̱̰͉͊̌̉̆͋̒͐̈́̂b͑͋ͥ̈̓͏̩̰̳̲͖̺̺͢ă͖̠̜̗̱̹͎̲̑͐ͩ̓̒̔̿͜d̘̱̼̺̯̫̱͕̽ ̸̵̺͕̠͍̼͇̠̉ͫͭͪ͌̇͆͘t̵̯̰̯̣̳̮̞͒ͩ̐̓ͯ͛ͪ͜ö̡̼͈̬̮̪ͤͦͪ̌͞͝ ̡̩͔̺̻̙̾́ͯ̔͑͗ͩ̋d̡̯͎̭̖̙͍ͯ̾́ͦ̑̄͡͠o̶̸̥̱̖͉̦̺͛̾͂ͥ͐ͫ͐ͫ̀ ͇̑ͥs͖͇ͣͨ̌ͨͧ̕̕͝ŏ̡̩̘̩̙̱̭ͣ͋̋̏͢ ̛͈̗͖͉ͭ̂ͣ͗͛́͘͢b̫̟̰̱̗͂ͫ̑̈́̊͒͌̾̀͘͟e̶͇͚̰͉̯̖̞̠͆ͣ̋͐ͯ̚f̴̨̹̦̰̭͔̝̞̟̅̃̇ͨͥ̔̐̚͞o̧͈̦̻̭͕̜̫͙ͩ͋̅͌̈ͩͬ͑r̵̯ͣ̾̓̒̐̇̓̈é̷̢̟̲͓̺̩͚͕͐̅ ̶̷̡̜̜͓̻ͪ̇͛̌ͣ̀̓̚m̡̰̯̥̝̿́̈́́y̥̬͍ͮͪ̌̃ͮ́̚͜͟ͅ ͕͐͐̈́́̀a͙̞͐͐̃͗̋̔̾͜n̪͔͚̩̙̈́͊̏͠͝͡s̲̮̪̯̳̗͖̓w̷̴͕̮ͩͫ̋e̮̅̀r̛̜̳̙͒̉̅̅̔̓͡ͅ.̫͔͇̻̼̫̘̲ͯͫ
̸̸͇̜̱̼̟͓̹̟̿̈́͜ ̛͙͈̬̜ͭ̏̉ͯ̔ ̛̃͊̓ͧ̒̔̎̆͏͕̦̼̼͓̫͈ ͤ̀̎ͪ͌ͮ̄҉̷̢̮̻̩̖̯͇͉ ̜͍ͮͫ̍ͦ̏ͧͣ̍͡͞͝≮̵͕̼̟̥͉̣̇͜4ͩ̊ͣ҉͉͇͔͕ͅ>͉͉̹̲̣͇̩͖̅ͩͦ̔̄̀T̥̼̪̥̺̫͖̰̂ị̣͍̖̰̼̤̙ͥͤ̑ͣ͟m̵̶̹̹̠̽̑e̛̪̞̬̤͉͖̓̒ͩ ̶͂ͤͮ̽̇ͪ̔҉̪͔̥̲͉̮d̡̹̙̖͗̆ͣ̎̓̽̍͊̏ő̴̳̬͔̤̝̅̿̇̓ͤ̽̐̿ę̸̭̣̟͇̘̫̥̿̈́ṡ̠̲̖̟̲̖̖͙̅͘ͅ ̡͙̙̻̖̪̰̀ͬ͂͑͑ͧͬ͝n̢͙̼͍̒ͬ̌ͭ̕ȏ̧̼͈͑͟t̶̵̫̰͖͔̙͍̗̳̎ͪ͗̐̎́ͤ ̦̣̺̲̰̺͍̰̐͂̿͆͂͐a̵̛̪̻̗̓͊ͨ̆́̚̚̚͞ͅf̴̢̡̗̬̲̖̙̭͔̜͆́̍̾ͥ͐ͬf̶̸̰̼̰̬͓̩̎͊͐̀͋̌̈ͅė̡̮͓̜̞͖͕̣͖̓͆ͫ̉̃̿̌̏͘͜c̓ͣ̈̒̿̅ͭͫ͏̣̜͕̺̞̞t̷̷͇̯̥͖̣͓͇̟̐̄͒ ͓̞̤̟̰̥͔͚̈́ͦ̐̇ͥͣ̓̃̕aͧ̂ͨ͗ͯ͢҉͓̩͙̫̲̜̙̮̥n̜͈̖̮̲̯ͨ̎̍̚y̵̠͉͈̯̼̖̩̻̰͑̈ͯ̿̋͠ṫ͉̗̾ͬ̎̚͞͠h̻͍͉̙̰ͨ̊̈́̓͡ͅį͚̻̝ͬ͗̾n̊͑̂̉̓̕҉̦̺̼̙̰͍̟͟g̴̨̛͈̩͔̖̠͎̑̒͌̚ ̢̥̲̺͍͕̝͊ͥ̓ͥ̒ͣ͂͡i̫̝͊̽ͣ͂̾͋͆͠n̻̪̳͎͔͇̜̜͐̐͑ͭ̀͠ͅ ̘̬̺̮̥̹̖ͫ̐̒͂͝t̠͖̗͍̞̙̪͇͆̒͂̊͂ͦͮ́h̡͇͈̗̥͚͉̱̱̃̎̅͗͋̚͟i̵̙̩͙̾̓̅̋͢s̢͒̄̌͋ͫ͌͘͏̩̳̜̠̞͚̙̙̗ ̴̲̬̙̪̟̾̈ͫ͆ͩ̊̅g̢̭͇̑͌ͭ́ăͧ̾̊ͭ̕͏̦̞̬͞m̲̺̭̭̭̑̐̔ͩͪ̒ͯėͭͨ̍̕͏̴̣͙ ̶̨̖̱͊̅ͪ̓̚u͓̺̣ͪ͛n̵͙͓͎̤͑͒͋ͅl̪̀́̋̅ͦ̃͟ȅ̥͍͕̗͈̳̦͊̐ͩ͠ṣ̠̐ͣ͑̏ͥ͋̓s͚̩̪̗̬̫̃̕ ̖̩̦͖̟͍͙́͌͐̋͡ǐ̻͊̏́͐ṯ̸̩̙̐̊͑̓̌̃̑̓̂͜͠ ̩̪̣̞̣͎͉̳͉̽͛̐̑ï͍̖͖̱̯̾͢ͅs̺̳̬̦̠̰ͥ͛͛́̀ͅ ̭̬͊͊̏̌̋́ͅa̹̘̦̱̘̯̓͐̓ͤͯ͜ ̲͖̰͉ͩͭ̕g̱̱̗̘̟͖̭ͪ͆͛́̀͢á͍̥͇̱̼̃̇ͮ͋ͨ̚m̜̳̞̞̦͉͉̾̒e̶̢̗ͬ̽̀ ͕̞̬̩͖͕̺̲ͨ̔̏̋̈́̋͒mͯ͑҉̰̦̲̺̦̳̣ȩ̴̩̦̲̦̠̩̖͆̓̿͒̍̄ͤ̊ç̤̭̍̋̽̓͆ͥ̄̔͠h͙̼̟̻̤͎͎̞͛ͩ̊̅̅͆́a̢̺̬̙͖̯̱͖̲ͯ̉̌ͅn̵̮̟͚̯̏̾̃͂ͬ͋͌í̱̹͚̦̘̃͊́ͤ͋̅̀c͉̳̰̝̣̎̿͐̽ͨͮ͋ͬ̚.̼̪̜͍̱̞̮͕̥̿̇͘̕ ͩ̓ͮ́͊ͧ͏̗͚͙́T̡̰͔̹̟̼̂ͭ̒ͯ̂͘͝h̢̯͚̯͍̪͊ͮͣ͆̏̏̾́̚͠ͅe̹̺̻͚̹̤͆̈́̎͐̑͋̉́͟͞ ̠̩̬̱̦͔͍̖̓̒̿ͤ̆̾̂͐̔͝u̧̢̙͈͐̇̋ͬ̓̍̉̚s̝͎̾͜͡e̳̠̪̮̦̠̤̞ͫ̂ͤ͋̇͟͞ ̢͉̜͑͑͗ͬ͢o̡̰̙̗͍͖ͮ̋̆ͭ̒̑ͅf̵͈͖̲͔͉̾͌̄̃̋̄ͮ͗͠ͅ ̝̬̼̝̟͚̇̃̿͛T͇̮̲̲̮̞̊̀̔͗ͪ̀͝i̓͒͋͋̈́͘͏̜̫͍̯̱̰m̷͎̦̪̖̿͛͒ͨͨ̓̃͐ͣe̝̥̼̙̮̞ͬ̊ͣ̈͊̂ͥͮͤ͞s̢͍̙̳̼̪͈̯ͦ̅̂͘͝t̵̵̹͓̩̗̦͉͓̀́ͦ͟a͈͈̝͎̯̲͓̎̋ͨͧ͒̓͆m̖͈̘̼͓̻̣̀́̓̌̍̋͟ͅp̡̳͔͓͙̖̼̬͇̊ͮͫ̓ͭͣ̈́͡ͅṣ̢̘̭̑ͭ̑̿͞ͅ ̠̭͓̠̺̤ͤ̈́ͤ̾͊͊̅ͯ͑a̜̼̹̥͚̳͍͌̈ͮ̂̏̄̒̆s̺͖͙̬͔̖̱ͫ͋ͮͅ ̧͚̖̳͍̪̦̱̆́̊̈̉a̭̱͈̐ͫ̀͋̉̂͡ ̮͕̦̳̫̺̞̗̯̽͑ͩ͜ŗ̷͚̰̗̹̌̃ͭ̓͠ȩ̡͋̓͆ͮ͊̔̿҉͉̜̞̲̝ā̗̹̖̟͍͍̒ͪͣ̄̏̆͌͢s̶̠̳̩͈̯̍̂̓́̋̈̀̽o̙̤̦̦ͪ͌̐͡n̼̗̦̭̬͙̞̅ͯ͗̆ͤ͊̔ͩ͂͝ ̡ͪ̇͑̆ͯ̾ͬ͏̪͚͙̗̼̦a͐̾̓̆̊͗̉҉̖͍̯̫̗͉͙͠g̢͕̲̲̼̘̤̻̤̙ͣ̆́ă̶͉̬̺̲͙̤̭̗̟͂͠ĩ̛̞̼̤̣͚̱̮̻͢n̐̍ͣ͆ͬͯ̈́̽͞͏̫͍͖̯͈̬̭s̹̝̘̹̟̥ͤ͂͌̇̏͒͡ͅt̟̙̬̩̥͆̑̆̑̿͐̆͜ ̤̝͓̖̫̳͑ͨ̚̕s̖̺̮̐̈́͟ő̯̺̲̭̟͛̄̄͛͜m̷̛͎̦͓̞͚̗̰̠͌͑̄ͭ̔̀ͅe̳͉̟͓̯͉͔͌ͣ͞ȍ̱͓͗̒̿͗̃̋̾ͅn̷͙̩̥̟̲̑͗͐ͣ́ͯ̈́ę͚̜̤͚̹̜͓̽ͨ̐͆̇̓̈ͧ ̪͇̙̯͔͉̱̇͛ͥͭ͊̋̚i͌͑҉̶̠s̢̲̼ͮ̂̓̅̕ ̸̥͍̞͕̿ͯ̍ͩ͆͊͐ͯp̴̬̜ͨ̑̔ͪ͆̅̎ͮ̚r̸̞͖̺̹̩̱̹͉͙̓͗̆̒͛ͪ̑͋͜͟ȯ̀̅͢҉͍̻̣h̵̟̯̱̤͍̖̩́̍̀̚͟͡ỉ̦͈̲̩̫͔̝̬̀̈̚͘͡b̪̗̫͇̳̻̩ͭ̓͑̋͂i̤̳̘̺̼̞͕ͣ͛ͧ̄͊t̰͓ͧ̉ͯ͞e͓̗̪̯̲̲̱͑̉͛ͤͪ͘d̲͍̪͓̩̰ͩͭ̔͋.̸ͫ́͘͏̪̼̖
͚̘̥͚̒̂͝ ̢̗̗ͬͨͪ̿ ̪̞̻̠̭̖̻̫͊̋̏̍̐̾͑ͨͤ ̌̐҉̢̺̥͍͈̗̝͢ͅ ͈͙͎̥̻̜̠́̄͒͑ͫ̿ͩ͟͞<̛̖̣̞̣̦̞̰ͦ̾̄͝͡ͅ5̵̈́͑ͮ̇̕͏̣͕̲̳>̛͚̺̻̩̙̃͂̄͆̊̓̚̕Y̜̗̝̜̰̞̏ͩ̆ͦ͑̄̋̈̅ō̶͚̗̟̑ͥ̇̍̏͆͛͞ͅu̸̦̦̥̤̦̬͙̗ͧ̓̌̉ ̯̌ͯ͐́͜a̹͙̪͙͔̭ͤ̓̓ͬ͂̀͋͞r̛̦̖̦̹̞̲̳̈́̌ͯ̿͋ͫͬ̂̌̕ẹ̸̪͓̭͐ͤͬ̀͆̽̚ ̸̡͚ͩͬ͋ͩ͛̈̃͒͆N̰̲͎̈́ͦͤͨ͌̏O̶̡̨͉͍̼͈̜̯̩̗ͭ̒ͤ͋ͮT̛̯͕͚͉͓̜̟̞͎ͦ̑͟ ͖̰͙̜̼̆͐͆̈́͢ͅa͊̓͐ͮͯ͏̲͟l̨̳̪̣̩͙͚̅̀́͊l̜̯̏̑̿̈́̂ͬ͘ǒ̵̰̅ͅẘ̔͐͏̢̟̹̪̺ė̗̣̲ͤ̐̌ͭͥ̆͊̀d̳͇̠̠̝̋̎ͥ̃̇ͫ̚ ͕͙ͮ̒͢t̵̛̘̺͖̪͎͐̿ͬ̆̃ͬ̓ͪͅo͉̮̠̝̭̳͙̿̚͝͡͞ ̳̝̙̃ͫͪ̿t̮̟͕͈̘̝̪̺̼͒̀ͣ̽ͧ̊a̢̪̮̭͍̱͂ͩ͊͘l̷̡̲͓̭̰̠̠̲̏ͤͩ̋ͤͪ̒͛͡ͅk̍̋̆̑̀̌͏̪͚̥̩̼͖͔ͅ ̴̨̭͚̼̖̿͂ͯͣ̽o̙̘̻̩͖͍̰̫͊̎ͧ̕u̡͚̾̅͆͊͗̚͝t̸̲̗̳͉̼͔̗ͫͬ͊s̻̤͕͈̳ͦ̌́̋̈́ͤ̄̍̌͘i̡̹̱̘̙̲ͫͥ̂ͯḑ̱̗̩̤̬̃ͤ̓ͨͩ́̑̽͌é̢̳̝̗̿̽ͭ̒͆͋͞ ̷̨̫̞̣̤ͧͪ̽̌ͤt̥͙̱̞͈̝͋̅̒͊͘͟ͅh̛̉ͮ͛͛̀ͨ҉̮͔͕e̺̝̼͒̽̎͡ ̟͉͍̜͎̪̪͊̓͛t̶̨̞̖͚̗͙͍͕̯ͩͩ̋ͮ̉ͬ͌ͩḩ̧̝̇̈̓̿r̶̙͓̜̤̰̩̮̈́͊̽̉̌͐ͭ͐e̻͉̺ͪ͊͌͋ͭ̃̈́ͪ̓a̵̻̻̒̈ͦͩ͛ͩͮ̚͘d̸̬̣͑ͦ̾ͨ̀̀ ̛̥̠̜͙ͤ͂̏̽̈͛w͒̓̿ͬ͏̠̙̭i̗͕̱ͣ̄̇̐̀͒͌̕͠t͔͖̱̱͗̾ͭ̾͋̅̋͢h̖̯̙̟̖̝͉͉̑̆ͫ̐̇̔ ̴̟̗̳̩͇̉̐͊ͭ̂ͬ̈̓ȧ̼͔ͥ̿͒̽͋ͪ̚͡n̸̖̥̟͉̩͍̝͖̍͛ͭ̓̓̾̏͠ͅy͆̊͌̊̊̚҉̵̭ ̡̠̰͍̙́̆̈́ͨͨ́o̶̟̙̓̀̍̍͌ͮ̿̀͟t̘̩̆ͬ̄͛ͨ͌̅͡h̸̷̟̞̫̪̻̖͂̓̚͢e̛͎͓̪̻̗ͨ̊̇͞ͅr̶̻̬̱̭͉͚͆ͥ ̢̭̦͎̾ͪ̓̓̊ͪ͑p͓̬̤̲͚͖͚̈̋͗̉͌l̗͕̯̬̇ͮͯͦ̆̉̓ͨ̊̀a̹̞̭ͯ̊͌̅̓̈́y̢̪̭̖̯̜͔̼͖̜͆̿̋̂̂e̵̡̺̪̭͖̬͆̃̊͌̏̄̅̇r̸̴̢̯̮͉̖̭̋ͧ͑ͩ͒ ̰͉̰͎̐ͤ̀̌ͤư̻̮͔̭̱̼̳͉ͪ͒͛̂̍̀̄n̜͍̱̪͈ͧ̿̈̎͘l̫͈̱̝͚ͦ̉͋̓̄͋͞e̵̶̗̣̬͋ͬͧͧͪ͛̚s͇̲͖̣͉̓ͥ̃͑͌s̨̼̪̿̃ͣ̅͂͠ ̵͗͆͜͏͉̺š̩̺̰̠̺̆p͒̊͏̙͚̥̻̘̞͔̩̻͘e̵̱͉͚̥͓͇̭̽́̈̊ͦ̽ͪͭ͞͡c̴̰͎̟̮̱̆͋̈́̅ͬ͊͜į̠̺̜͈̇̃ͧ͡ͅf̛͈̮̙̦̦̬͕̩̎͒͛ͣ̎i̡̟̹̋ͅe̼̘̖̗ͮ̀̐̌ͫ͆̕d̺̺̻̟͎̭͚ͩ̎ͯ͒ͩ̃ ̸̨͖̯̺̗̜̏̑ͣ͟i̧̩̺̻͉͓ͣ̈́͌͂n̵̷̘ͯ͂ ̓̈́̎̐ͯͪͮ͏̬͡ỵ̯͎̲ͬ̋̉̑ͬ̈͜͞ȏ̷̲͔͇͔͐ͥ͌͋̐̓͆͘ͅu͂ͭ̆ͧ͒͢͏̘̖͎͙̮͇̦͠r̛̛͕̪̻̘̪͍͈͐̓͝ ̸̫͉̹͔͗ͩͯͭͧ͐́̕r͍̳̘̤͖̱͉͔ͦ̈̽̿͗͑̿̎͘o̷͍̳̘̟̯͌ͯͦ̑̾ͮ̅͝l̶̫̯̬̹͙̭̋ͪͮ̈́e̸͍̣̦̝͇̗̬͑̈ͮ ̢̩̱̲̗͉͇̮ͩ̀͋͗̅͐̽̒ͬ͢p̙̥͉̮͈̜̦̗̾ͭ͆̏ͩ̅ͪṃ̸̱͔̯̜̟ͫͬͭ͝ͅ.̞̼̰̿̓̋ͫ̀ ̭̠̭̥̦̬͍̤͗͌̈́͡T̽ͣ̎ͧ͟͏̩̮̙ḩ̥̘̝̘̭͖̈̔ͣ͛̈́͑͝ī̅ͯ̉͂̌͌͊̊҉̶̹͈̫̮̦̭͎̖̭ṡ̨̛̥̼̱͕͓̟̟̦͎̈́͛͊̓̑̔͠ ͈̥̺̝̤̋̔ͬ̈́ͦ͘i̵̶̖͇͇ͫ̂̄ͥͮ̌͒̚ͅs̼̙̣ͨ͒̾̈ͨ̿ͯ̊͝ ̨͂ͥ̾͒҉͙̣̳̞̯͕̝S̥͕̜͕͈͋̑̈́ͦͨ͜͞T̢̧̞͖͌͑͑̄̈͑͠R̝̟̄͒́I̻͙̗̩̮̫̩̝͗ͨͬ̅̓C̨̞̼̜͈̩͖̙ͤͦ̓̾̿Tͤ̀ͮ̾ͬͦ̚͏̰̦L̶̷̶̺͕͉ͯ̇̾Y̨̡̗̺͉͇͙̰ͧ͆͗̓̇̓̀̎ͨ ̟̫ͨ̑P̴̞͉͕̪͉̩̝̟̎̓ͣͬ͌Ŗ̼̺̦͖ͥ͒̓O͍̙̠ͪͧͮ̿̍̿̋̓͘͝H̷̛̤̲̤̤̲͕̲̩̔ͩ̈ͪ̇̏̃I̴͙̟̥͗͗̄ͩ̌͢B̡̜͉̺̲̩͍͔̳̃̀͒͛̌̒ͪ̄͡I̩̩̔̊͠T̴̶̢͖͙͍͉͌ͣ̓̔Ĕ̶̮̰̙͎̼̉ͬ͟ͅD̐̉̐̚͟͏͔̝.̢̳͙̟̟͕̪̟̃̋̔̓ ̸̡̧̲̼̝̘ͪ̐ͅI̪͖̭͕̺̲̔ͧ̆ͮ͘ͅ ̛̳̬͇͍̱̏́̾ͩ͋͂̈̌ͅh̶̫̻̭͎̭̥̆̐ͭä́ͥͦ͏͎͘͝v̯͙̖͂̾̃͑͌̌ĕ̲̇̎̕ ̟̠̺̯̻̳̄̅̕s̐͋̉̌͏͍͉̩̩̬͉͎͎ͅẻ̼̞̪͉͕̳̜̭͋ͪ̆ͨ̑̕͠e͂͏̛̯̰̭͍̟̬n̜̙̟͗̇͊̾͘͜͞ ̴͚̘̝͙̣͎͐̾́ͫ̑͛̍͟͡p̩̣̪̬̖̮̔ͬ͂͆̈̇̀͡ͅe̡̖̹̓̓͠o̻͇̟̟̓ͤ́̓p̛͎͔̳̳̼̟͓̞̖͒͂̒͑̽̚̚l̷̷̡̼̣̲̂̔ͮ͐̈ȇ̶̤͙̺̥͈̰͑̏ ̼̩͍̘̘̬̞ͮ̉͐̐ͪͮ̌̌ͬ͞b͎̘͎͇̣ͫ̓̈͗ͥe̦͉̹͛͑ͭ͂͂ͨ̚̕e̢͎͎̬̫͚͂̎̒ͤͨͩ̈́͢n̸͚̟̠͖͚̤̥̲̆ͬ̈͆́͐͒̍̕͢ ̶͎̖̰̝̣ͪͨ̽̑͐ͪb̩̤̍͐͢a̵̯̪̲͕̗̺͕̙ͪ̏̓̄ṇ͕̱̝͈̪͈ͨͥ͊̽ͩ̊ͬn̘̥̘͉̘̲͌ͤ͂ͧ͗͌͊͢͝ͅḛ̶̰ͦͬ͛͡d̥̗̰̱̒͑̑̿̓̌͌̍͝ ̝̫̥͙̠̤̜͎ͭ̑́ͅf̷̗̣̲͂̊̽ͨr͎̹̻̯̓͋̌͆͑̿͠o͍͓̺͛́ͮm̧͓͈ͣͤ͢ ̸̢̩͎̼̼̅̀ͧͅq̙͗͊̒̒̽́͞u̴͔̝̪̘ͦ̐͐̈̂̈́͗ͅe͎͇͆ͯ̒̆ư̸̛̱͍̝̺̦̎ͦ̀̎ͬ̾ͤͮ̓e̗̹̻ͫ̉̍ͭ̑ͥ̚͟š̞̯̫͙̹͎͔̤̙ͪ ̻͇̖͓̞̱̘̥̺͊̽̉̄́͘͟f̛̙ͥͩ̓o̧̩͈̭̳͉̣͇̍ͪ͛ͣ̚ͅr̡͎͈̜̪͎̤͈̣͊ͯͣ̎̒̆͆͟ ̜͛̿ͯ͐͊̇̋͜͟ḇ̺̺͈̻̣͂ͫͣ̄ͮ͑́̕͝r̨̛͉̗̪̗͕͌͌̒̑ͥę̵̬̣̻̳ͬ̆̄ͮ̽̀͆͒̓a̶̘̣͉͈͈̜̥͈̩ͬͫ̑͊͜k̨̛̳͕̯ͧ̋͊͛͊ͣ͒͌i̷̭̣̳̺̪͍̼ͫ͟n͍̬͈̙̲̫̗͎ͦ̋̾̽ͫ̒̕g̛͚̙̖̗͍̳̝̹̞̋̅͋ ̟͙̠̞̅͗t͈ͣ͑̐͞ḣ̖̩͙̱̥̽̒̾̇̽̅ͬ̕i̳͖̙̰̻̞̔ͤͫͩͤ͟ś̸̳̻ͨ͂̊̆͘ ̠̮̬̪̍̓̈̕ē͕̤̦͚̝̱̓͑͂͘͜͝x̧̰̱̦ͪ̋ͫ̾ͧ̈́̃͑͂͞ḁ̸̵̛̗͓̻̠̯̲̓̋ͅc̖̲ͨ̃́͐̍͜͝t̗̝͎͖̘̹̪̆͒̀̄ͮ̉ ̶͍̫͔̫ͯ̔͗̇̌̚r̡̘̥͙̺̖͔͍ͮͦͫ̉̌ͯͨ͆u͓͍̠͈̬͎͙ͧ̃ͫ̂ͨ̕͜l̇́҉̤̹̯͔͔e̛̻̼̙̤͈͙ͦ͛͆̏̓ͯ͞ͅ.̷͍̘̜͓̦̥̘͋̒̄͒ ̛̻̲̱̘̭͖̻͊͑ͣD̟͚͂͛ố̹̭̕n̶̮̖̤̞̗̟̹̑̒ͩ͐̿̍͆̇̍'̡̤̺̖̣͈͙͈̾ͬ̎ͥͤ̅͢t̵̻̳͕̦̜͐̒͗̎̊̈́͋̉̀͘ ͕̠̙̫͊̂̿̑͐͐g̛͈̘͈̲̞͙ͧ̽̒͐̈͑̒͜e͚̫̤̠̠͎͑̑̓̅̐̊̎̅t̪̬ͤ̒̌ͯͫ͟͠ ̧̰̘̺̹̖͍̭̯͉̉̀̆͂ͯͮ̚͠b̸̦͓̫̤̪̪́̄ͥͧ͠a̶̧̖̙͕̩͔̣̲̲ͭ̚͠n̶̲̻̱͇̖̖̏̇͠͡ǹ̟̝̘̗̦̥̋͂̿̒ͭ͞e̩̥̥̙͔͔͙̟̗ͯ̀̓ͩͨ͆͘d̮̯̟̬͒̈́ͪ.̜̺̽̈́͌̉̎ͨ̏ͦͅ
͋ͦͣ̔͞҉̞̖̳͇̗̦ ̭̺̗̼͔̗͍̲̫̓̽͊̎ͯ̚͜͜ ̑ͯ͏̡̼̞͚̠͍̻͚ ̫͈͆̃͊ͮ̓͐̐͠ͅ ̶̡͓̗̣ͬ̍̾̓ͤ̀̓<ͥ̌̆͆̊҉̢̢̳̣̪̩̹̠̯͔6̸̷̜͚̩̮̫̾̈́͋̊ͦ>̷͓̰̞͔͓̪̊̉̓̾̅̀̚Ḓ̸̨̝̯̞ͤ͝o̙͍̻͈̥͓̦̞͉̓̓̈̈́̉n̶̩͚͈ͯ͛ͣ̀̿'̟͔̥͎̗̖̟̱̄̈́̅̕t̞̖̓ͨ͊̾͒ͩ͊̽͡ ̵̦̤̳̮̟͉̯̆̃̋̽̉̑̿ͅp̠͎̰̲̥͔̲̺̽õ̪̊̽̑̌s̭̖̖̝͙͓̓̔̍͆̿ͦ̉̌̅͠t̴ͥ̎͗ͪ̄ͤ́̓͞͏̬̝͖ ̛̫̻͙̦̲̘̙͇̗ͨͤ͜t͎͔̙̐͋̏̉ͯḫ̺͕̠̞͓͚͔̍ͣ͛̃ͣ͑̈͢e͔̠̽̅̊ͪ̈́͐ͮ̆̃͟ ͍̦͖̯̥̫̞̈́̃͟͜͞ļ͙͔͇̹̥͉̓ͯ̉ͅi̢̓̽̐ͯͯͩ̑҉̟̲̼̮̺͉͔̙n̶̡͓̤͔͋́̑ͣ͛̔ͫ͜k̫̠͉̟͚̪͍̑̎͒̀͠s̡͉̙ͩ̑̋ͨ̿̏ͧ͜ ̧͈͖͇͑ͯ͗͞͝ẗ̷̬͙͈͕̗͕̘̃͛͒͜͟ó̓ͮ͋ͫ͟͏̷͕̬̭͍̻̥̪͔ ̩̲͈̖͚̤̋ͮ̓q̧̲̻̆̆̊͊̅͆̆͆ṳ̧̝͇̫̠͔̖̙̓̈ͤ̒̉͆̔͘ͅi̭̪̣̘̻͉ͯͭ̌̏̔́c̨̺̱͎͌̂ͦ̽́̓͢k̙͉̤̫̄̎ͤ̓͑͛́͒͡t̵̫͋̀͂̀͟o̢̧̢̞̣͌p̡̰̜̝̪͕͖̬̆̋̂̿̔̚ͅi̠͚̽̄ͨͮ̐̉̀̐͝c̢̦̫̩̃̋̀̿̏͝s͇̥̘̮ͦ̃ͬͮͩ̍ ̺̣̼̹͗̅͑͋ͅt̡͙͉͈̜̆͐ͪͩͬ͝h̖̖͚̻̦̦͍͈̄̓ͨ̈́̽ͯ̅ͨ͐͘͢a̸̹̩̼̞̩͔͕̩̬ͪ̈̋͋t̲̲͌̔͗̇ͤ̈̀ ̙̺͙̓ͯ͟͝a̟͙͖͈̫̘͖̖̫̓̓ͬ͆̀͟͢r̞̳̠̖̼͉̥͚͊͊̎̆̍̅͠é͇ͯͤ̂ͧ́̓͟͟͠ ̢̲̩̏́̑̎ͨ͊̀ͅų̱͙͐̈́͗̐̒̍ͦ͡s̩͕͈̲̣͆̅̃͝ͅẻ͎̞͉̥͋d̡̦̠̯̯̫̩̺̹̄̀ͧ͡ ̨̣̘̬̻͂͌̀͢ü̸̟̯̍̒̑͌̇̿ͮ͜n̻͕̤̹͇͔͑ͫ̾̂̎̔̒ͅl͈͖̜͉̱͖͖͌ͬ̀̓ͤ͂͗͊̔ḙ̣͓͖̦̟̱̽͌́̎́s̥͍̥̬͛̈͑ͨs̺̼͎̣̪ͧ̈́ͤ͑̀͋͌ͅ ̨͇̯̦͖̿ͤ̇̒I̟̰̲̟̽̏ͦ̓̇͒͌͛̃͜͡ ̳̰̳̘͓̫̹͋͂͊̎g̗̤̖͉͙̤͕̀ͤͪ̒i̶͎͉̪̘̰̬̩͔̮̾ͯ̍̓ͭ̐v̟̺̪ͧͪͭe̢͍͇̙̗̠̙ͤ̆́͢ ͩ̀̈́͆҉̬̗̲y̸̵̞̎̋̀̓́̏̌o̷͈͓̞͍̬̘ͮ͗̒̊͝u̷̶̪̺̦̱̲̻̾̾̓̀ͅ ̺̺̟̳̟̹̑̈̓͊̽p̜̰̝̓̽̀ͤͩ͞e̴̷̼̮̮̺̥̠̥̔̾ͫ͛̏ͫ́̎ͦͅr̨͇̤̙͍̗͇̠̅ͪ͟m̶̧̱̱̞̭̥̭͕̭͊̌̐ͦ̈̑į̮̦̫̜̯͉̺͚͕̂̄ͣ͛̏͂̿͊s̵ͨ͗̾̉̐̑͌͊͠҉̯̼̬̲̤̖̦̘s̰̯̺͇̿ͧ͛̄̈́̔͛͜ĭ̴̖ͧ̽o̫̗̼͓̻͙̺̳͆̍̈́͛͘ṉ̛̟̘̗̭̍ͬͣͬ̽.͙̩͍̥͔̘̠̌̑̌̈̓ͨ̓͌̚ ̓ͩ̄҉̴̫͕̠͕̝̘̘I̠͈̩͔̟̻͉̽̏̑̍̐̊͘̕f̄ͤͭ́̚͏͚̭ ̧̰̬̩͚̱̬͖̱͍ͯ͒͌͑̽̃͘ÿ̥̟̇͐͊́ͩ̑o̬̗͚̜̺̰̠̐̒̾̆̄̋̅͞ǘ͉̼̏̀̀͒͛́ ̷̶̪̮͖̠̣ͦ̾̑͋̿̓d̯͚̝͇͎̦̣̽̆ͯ̌̓ͣ̚o̬̩ͤͫ͌̓́̚̚,̷͖̼̜̩̤̺̦̈́͐̓ͯ ̖̙͖̮̭͑͒̈́ͫ̂̆͘͢͞ỵ̷͌̉̄̑͂ͧ͝o̺̜̯̖̠̞͓ͨ̍̌̐͊͐̚̕͟ͅu̧̜͕̘͓͆͑̓͒̽͘ ̢̢̭̼̼̪̇͛ͦ̾̑͌̇̎̚w̨̟̠ͯ̀͘͡i͉͂̄̊ͣ͗͜ͅl̵̨̞̼̔͊̔l̝̭̰̈̔ͪ̽͑ͩ̕ ͈̦̜͓͉͚̂̊͆ͬͬ͌̾b͉̝̑̿̇́ͯ͆͐́ë̩͙̖̻̱͖̣̊̆̑͝͝ ̴̛͚̫͕͈͙̳̠̩̒̋̏̀̋̇̈͌ͩṃ͕̞͓̺̞͇̏̂̂̋ͬ͌ͭ̑̂ǒ̡̖̺͎̑̆̑͋ͫͤ͜d̗̻̹̳̥͚̜́͋k̐̅ͣ̈͏̝̹̻͎͇̟̳̰̜ĭ̶̧̘̬̝̯̤̼ͥ͛̚͝ļ̰̯͎̩͕͇̈ͪ̈́̒͜l̹̘͕̮̦̣̱̰̥ͤ̓̀ͪ̈́ͨͪ͘e̤̠ͦ͌ḑ̖͓ͣͩͮͣ̌ͅ.͖̭͆̊̋̅ͫ
̷̮̬͕̻̯̖͇̤̌ͬ̕͟ ̛̩̩̠͉̺͗̓̋ ̵͇̜̥̽͛ ̵̞̹̙̰̭̬̝̐͒̋̄͛̂͋͢ ͇̹̤̞͌ͣ̅̈̀͡<̨̣̤̤͉̭̩̇̆ͩͦͪ̂̀ͩ̚7̶̗͗̓ͫͧ̿͛̆>̹̺͗ͬ͊͐ͦ̆͗͑ͬ͘ͅÇ̦̙̫̃̈͒̄̌̏ͫḻͪ͋ͣ̓͢͠ä̴́͒ͦ̇̌ͨ̽ͅi̛̬̼̘̟̻̘͎͑͋͘m͆ͦ̚҉͏̭̫̤͟i̥͔̞̥ͬ́n͎̺̻͉̟͑̆̈ͯ̑͠g͍̗̯͇̣̜̉̓̓͊̆ͭ͝͠͡ ̟̜̠͓̺̤͌̌̎̕t̢̧͙̲̰̳̩̘̭̥ͤ̉̒̆̾̔̔ǫ̡̞͍̳̗̣̚ ͔͎̙͖͍̲̬̑͌̋ͧ̅́b̥ͦ̔̋ͧ̚͠͞ȩ̶̫̠͖̖̰̭̹͙̼͋ͫ̌ͣ ̨̙͖͓̮̙̱̪̙͋̕͜ṣ̝̟̼͉ͫͥͮͪ͡c͔͍͖̾ͣ͆̈͂̐͛ͭ̅͜u̷ͣ̋̅͛̃̽͐̈́͏̣̳̺m̲̳͉̂̉̇͟ ̶̜̖̭̱̣ͫͮ̐ͭ̓ͭͦ͑̓́ị̸̤̲̠͕͉͓͂ͥ͂ś̪͉̻̠̌̌̐́ ͓̰̲ͣ̐̇̑̅ͪ̀p͇̩̳͍̺͈̞̼̖̂ͫ̈ͯ̇ͨ̎̀͘͝r̲̰̼͊̃̓̍̔ͬ̂̈o̲̫̖͖̬͐͆ͦ͌̽̀̚h̦̤͕̰̤̍͟͜͞i͉̟̹̪͈͉͉͆͐ͣ͋b̡̀̃̍̉ͬ͊҉͉͔̠̟i̧̨̯̱͍̗̥̜̺͕ͣͯ͌ţ̦͕̮͚͎̎̿̿̈ͭ̿̃̓̀è̡͕̪̙͍̙̮̲̪̞͡d̡̜͉͂̿͆̅̊̀.̵̢̻̼̥̂̈ͩ̽̈ͩ̀ ̧̙͆́͡I͆ͪ͏̦͍͖͓͕̝̦̯̲́f̨̡̪̯̫̝̮̭͓̋ͨ̿̂̈͆͛ ̨̦̣̣̲̤̗͖͔̩͑ͩ͛ͫ̓ͧ̋̈ͭ͡y̥̤̳̰̙͉͒ͨ͂̌̃͋̉ͩo̪̟̳̯̯͆̄̓̂̎̾̚͝͠ͅũ͚̦̪̘̼̻ͨͩ̓̄ͥ̀ ̺͔̖̜̗̙͑̐̉͊͐ͮ̚͘͢͝ą̶̛͚͎͕̜̝͊̓ͣͧ̆̓ͅr͚̟̻̿͆̍ė̵̞͔̞̖ͨ̀̚ͅͅ ̬̣̞͉̦̌ͯ̐̌̃ͩ̔s̨̡ͣ͊̂̐͏̫̤̘͖͍ͅc̵̵̛̫̥̬͑ͫ͐u͔̖̐̀͞m̢̞͉̮ͭ̄ͯ͑̅͢,̯̗̞͌̓̍̀͋͆́̚ ͇̩͖͉̦̪ͥ̃͜y̜̥̤ͥ̏̋́̓̊̍ͫo̝̼̤͗̓̾̄͟u̷͉̝̺̇ͦ̓̔͑̉́ͯ͌ ̡̪͍͖͍̭̅͊̌̅ã̳͙͖̫̺̥̙̦̝̒̐͂̽ͣr̸̠̥̱͔̯̗̜̫̎ͪ̌ͩͣ̇̅e͊ͬ̄͛҉͖͇͞ ͪ̊ͩ͂̋͛̏҉̻n̛̘̪̖̱͚͇͛͊̀̑͢ơ̻̫͕̳͇͎̥͊͛ͦ̅͆̋ͨ̃t͍̩̩̦̹̝̎̀͟ ̵̛͔̻̌̃͆͆ͯa̷̷̹̺͈͖̅̂ͧͯ̑̀ͦ̊l̶̳̙̺͖̱̺͆̓̏ͧͫͬͬl̷̴̺̩̖̺͆̀͗͐̾ͯo̧̩̭͂͂ͧ̋̓̒͑̉w̢̟̳̪͍̪ͪͮ̅ͅẽ͍̫̣̦̥̫́̈́̄̓̂͞d̶̘̯̤̥̠̼̖̲ͤ̏̐̎̅̒ ͛̂̐͊ͧͦͪ̀҉̣͙t̺̤̗̝̟̮͕̺̣͗̈̇̓̆̈́̍̒ͦ̕̕o͂̒̊̂̓ͯ̚҉̶͍̭̗͙̦ͅ ̨͎̦͑͐̀̔̔́͠c̡̡̻̩̤̜͔̦̩̊̉̇̿̈́ͣ͞l͍͙̜̞̘͈̳̘̽̏ͮͨ̔͗̌̋a͚͚̠͉̼̺̮͐ͣ̒̚̚͜ị̸͖ͮ͗ͬ́ͤ̑m͈̮͉̼͇̰͒ͩ́ͅ ̱̩̺͚͉́̓̑ͫ̌̆͂͗͜͢y̵̝̖͈̪̮͔͕̠͂ͧ́̉̋̕ͅo͓̙͓̺̦̳͎͆̄̅̉̇̚ǘ̧̪̣̺̞̯̦̟̭̓̌̇̎ͣͦ̍͘͡r̶̺̟̘͓̺̙̽ͯ ̧̘̥͓̻͎̺̌ͬ̽ͨ̊̅p̷̣͌ͣ͑̓ͦͮͥ͘à̸̹̯͍̺̤̘̮̿̊r̴̢̫̣̦̱͎̖̐̈̓ͬͬ͞t̃͑̎͑̒̆̽͏҉̟̺̪n̵̛̺̫̤̬͙͙̭̍̎̄̒̎e̞̟̥͉͈͉͓͎̣̿͌͢r̴͍̹̖̖͖̉͠ṡ̶̨͔̝̲͉̳͇͇̮̎̃̒̂̚͜ ̢̺̬̖͚͔̓̍ͮ͂̾͠n̢̥̙̤̗͎̺ͧͦ̓̍͒ͭ̊ͬ̋̀͘ͅaͫͤ͛̌̐͏҉͓̲m̛͇̼̪͓̬͇̘̏ͯ̄̑̄̈́e͇̫͚͈̩̘͈̚͠.͎̭͕͓̻̮̞̯̤̀ͭͨ̊͑̅ ̵̶̺̦̝͉͖͌͑̎͑ͭǏ̤̞̬̓ͬ̈́̊ͮ̅̀f̟̺̭̣̰̎̂̾̓̚͜ ̾̏̎̈́͡͏̦̦̻̣̮̥̮̩̭ÿ̢̨̝͔͈̯̪̺̮́ͬͪ͊̽ͬ͆ͮͤō͍͈͍̫̼̠͚̅̊̈̽ͥ̉ͪͭ͘u͚̗̘̫̫̼̹̜̔͗ͥ́ͅ ̵̡̦̹̖̂̎ͪ̾̚d̴̺̦̯̗͋ͭ̏ͭ͗̈͝͝ȏ͖̲̖̀̑ͅ,̺͙̪̟̭͓̋̂̉̐̓̽̚ ̪͙̀̉ͨ͂̈́͘͜ỹ̳̼̦̩̞͍̱̬ͬ̄̄̒̏͢ö̜̙̠͖̮̱̲́̓͆ͤu̶̩̰̗̘̻̙͓͕͆͘ ̯͚͈͋́ͦ̊̋̏̀̋w͉̦̬͎͕̠̲̭͑̈͊͞͠i̐̊͗̂҉̳͎̗̮̝͙̤͘͡l̾̇͑͡͏̜̬̬̖̣̺̞͚͡l͛ͮ̇ͮ̔́͠҉̟̹̥̬̱̤ ̝̮̹̘̖̰̰̎ͩ̎́b͐̂҉̷̡̖͕͍̤͔ḙ̜͉̬̩̟̘͔̠̂̽͒ ̴̧͓͉̙̙̱͎̦̒m͓͓͊̇ͦͥ̒ō̸̮͉͉̭͎͖̖̠̮̃͂ͧ͠͠d̢̻̘̪̩̞̗̬̲̄ͣ̂̃ͫ͋̀͊̿͟ͅk̵̷͉͓ͬͨͬ̊͐̃̍̃͟į̱̭̤̱̩̯ͪ̀͡l̫̮̎̄͡ĺ̴̛͚̗͎̘͚̐̒̉̅̌͊̍̆͜é̛̦̠͖͇̘̳̹̲̉ͪ̔̊̀ḑ̡̫̗̘͕̈ͥ͐ͥ͒.̵͓̘͎̮̤͖̾ͣ̚
́ͭ̐͛̈҉͔̯͈̞̫̺̬̲̀͟ ̫͍̒̓͟ ̸͙̲̌́̃ͨͩ͞ ̷͇̪̠̜̠̭͕̹́͑ͤͤ̊͑͡ͅ ̢̼͇̪̹͇ͦ̋̑͊ͯ͒̋͠≮̳͇̳̪͔͓́̓̎̕͢8̯̟̓ͤ͛ͤ̚>͂̑̈҉͍͔͡D̵̜͔ͧ͊̄͐̊̊͐̓ö̢̭͈͚̟̖̦͊̑̉̔n̫̗͔̱͒̌ͤ̚̕'̨̢̜̖̝͓̜̟̠ͬ̀ͭ̓̉t͙̩̔̊͑͌̉͒̃͟ ̟̰̒̊͛ͧ̂̄͑̀ų̹̫͍͇̭̮ͣ͂͐̔̋̌͗͋ŝ̜̠̈́̍ͨ̽ͩ͆͡ę̼̺̦̚ ̵̱͍̪̭̙̯̳̪͋̃̓ͤ̒̃͢͡s͇͈͚̥̹̩͎͖̳̈́ͧ͐̓̂͆̍͞m͒̄҉̬̲a̡̺̺͎̰͈͈͍̹͌̾̔ͭͫ̒l̮͔͕͚̐͒́ͪ͡l̙̱̗̜ͣ̽͜͝,̻͍͚̃̋͗͐̈̉̓͝ ̠̱̱͂́ͯ͠͠i̷̙͕̤̼̟̟̪ͬ̈̊ͩń̷̲̰̘̫͉̖̓̄̋ͅͅv̵͖̹͈̒ͬ̂̅͗͘ḭ̶̦̤̝͖̺̏̎ͤs̮̖̺̔͐̇͆́̊̀i̝̜̮̖̞̘̮̪ͯ͛̃̓̀̆͘͠b̭̖̘ͤ͗ͧ͆̉ͪͬ̐͜l̴̲̞̲͕̟ͩ̾̓̈̅͟e͕̮͙͌ͦ̅͑ͮ̓͘,̨̼͚̪͖̲̥͈̬ͧͦ̈́ͣ ̵̨͓̥̰̳͓͎̜ͯͤ͂͑͑̀̈́̈́ö̧͎̮͉̮́ͩͧ̈̆̌ͅȑ̵̢͔̩̤ͯͧͩ̅͛͐ ̵̍̃ͪ̈́̅̊͂̊ͮ͏͍̫̝͎̤͇e̹͚̬͕͗̍̊ͮ̋̎͊̆n̴̗͎̘̮͔̺̠̆́͊͋̆ͣͪ̂c̢͇̫̼͚͖̙͇̒ͩ̀r͕̗͖̲͊́̑́̚͜y͗ͪ̉̄͂͛͛͏̨̯̘͙̹̮̩͙̭͜ͅp̵̨̢̦̙͖̑ͭ̈͛̀͒t̴̢̻̼̭̥͇͇̲̬̿̃͘ͅę̸̛̯̳͈̫̭̟͛̈ͤ̑d̑̒̓͏͇̭̞ ̞͇͎̳̜̬ͤͅt̵̢͕͕͇̒ͥ͂̍̔̍̈͛͊e̲̠̩͊̿ͪ̌ͬ́̀͢x̶̖̮̟̣͍͚͚̑̿̏ͅṫ̵̛͕̹̼̯̤͚̭̓͂ͯ̿́̐̀.̭͕ͯ̆͋ͯ̽͊̋̑̕ ̢͚̰̤͂̿ͧ̕i͎͇̺͔͈̞̝ͣ̔̏͐̌ͩ̚f̢̈́̌͌̚҉̩̜̩̗͙̦͉̕ ͈̪ͬͬ́̄̇͌͘͜İ̧̛͕̻̞̳̦̣͓ͯ͐ͬ̄̎̐ͮ̕ ̴̩̓̆ͧ̑ͫͪcͣ͂ͫ͒̂͗͆͗͏̡̲͎͈̤͍͍͚̪́ą͉͙̜̜̯͛̈̇̀n̸̠̳̼͖̱͗ͩͅ'̡̈͗̈̂̒ͮ͐̚҉̝͈̜̗t͍̣̙͒͌ ̛͇͎̝̝̭̈́ͯ͊̒ͮ͋ͅr̮̬̆ͤͦè̛͓̘͇͖͚͕͙ͤ͘͞a̱̙̥̤̘͓̅̉͋d̡̪̲̤͎ͫ̉́ͥ̾̒͗̅͠͝ ̡͕͔̪̮̌͂̚͘i̬͈͆ͧt̶̡̧̫̤͌̐̒̾,͌͆ͧ͜͏̛̫͚̣̣̠ ̴̤̞̞̓̈͝i͕̟̳̱̮͓̎̾̿̀̕t̷̟͐̂͂͘s̎̆ͩ̅ͧ̓͌̽͏̨̬̹͎̳͓ ̟̳͍̖̭̰́́̆̈́͠u̞͒̍ͧ̓n̅͋̒͗ͭ̈́͡͏͉͖̺̥͓͞a̋͛͌ͨͫͩͯ҉̥̞̝͎͕̲͇̞cͥ҉҉͚̤c̬̩̘̜͇̹̙̥̰ͥ̅͑͡e̴͖̖̮̦̟̳͒̌ͧͬ̿̓ͤp̨̝̼̝̜̣ͭͮ̊͑̆̀t͖̥̙̤̻̺̆̓̾̄̉̎͂a̞̜̫̼̐ͤ̈ͪb̵̶̙̼̗̺̒̌̆̌̉͌͂̄͞l͔̠̬͙̱͓̩̔́e͙̹̰̮͊͋̔͊̒̊̈́̇̓͘͜͟.̴̬̭͕̝̭̟̉ͫͪ̎̈
͈̭̮͚̭͔̲͚͓ͬͨ̇ͭ ͒̒͑ͯ̆͏̣͓̮̰ ̶̖ͦ͋̃̉ͧ̌̽̓̀ ̖̯̮̙̟̍ͮ̎̿ͪ̐̑̀̀̚͡ ̸̢̟̞͍̻͕̒̏̏ͪ̍<͕̝̘̺͈̲̯̲͛ͯͪͥ͐͟9̷͇̦̹͉̤͙̿́>̳̖̿̈̋ͫ̔͐̎Ǐ̷̢̫̻͖̠̊ͤͯ̆͋͗ͅf̬̺̠ͦ͆̃̄̂̈́͞ ͨ̃҉̵͍̳͓̩̖̤̥͜y̴̗͚̝͔͙ͮ̾̎̊́̚o̍̀ͭ͏̩̖̦̀ủ̖͉̂̐̓̀ ̢͉̻̒̍̕͜f̞̜̗͉̻̭̐ͥ͞i̸̱͚̐͑̒ͩͣ̔͒̎͞n͎͉̘̫̓̌́ͭ̿ͅd͇̣͗ͮ͂͢ ͇̭̥͎̉̈́̍̈́̔̈̊̐l̢̞̱̟̺͙͌ͮ̃̒̇ͫ́̚ͅo̡̬͙̬ͥ̐̀̈́̍͘ͅo̵̹̝̪͕͎ͩ̍̐̋̄́͒p͈̝̖̫̣̪̰ͯͦ̇̕ͅh̲̫̜̗̞ͣ̾͗oͫ͊̅͏͔̦̝̦̗̜̬l̡̦͙̱̗̘̪ͮͥ͂͗͒̔ͦ͘͡ě̥̲̟̤̞ͪ̿̈́̈ͪ̐͊s̺̪̬͓͍̘̫̰̏͂͊̚ ̥̹̰̜͓͖̞̟̽͋ͧ̄̅̕͠ī̤̭͍̠̔ͫͨͫ͞ń̅̒̅̅̀̕͏̟͎͚̱̻̯ ̨͎͇͈̣̖̜͕͈̄͛ͪ̉ą̨̦̱͕̏ͬ͊̋̈̃̂̽ṅ̨͈̝̮̪̅̊̉͟y̶̵͈͓͇͖̦̔͑́ ̦̗̗̫̎̈ͫ̋̀̈́̌̌̀͢o͐́̎҉̴̛̻̩̟ͅf̭̥̦̮̭̤̒ͅ ̧̢̜̫̐̏̀t̶̸̢̮̭̩̗̻̱͇̖͒ͤ̉ḧ̡͙̘͍ȇ̵̵̮͖̺̪ͩ͆̑ͤ̉ͮ̓ ͈̝̟̒̈́̓͂̋ͭ̒͊r̡̥̊̿ͦ̅͘ú̡̜̓ͫ̐̂ͯ̚̚ļ̹̦̩͍̯̝̤ͧe̡͕̥̒ͦ͋ͯ̈̓͌̚͢͡s͈̮̫͔͕͂̊̋̿̂̀̈́ ̸̷̛̜̙̬̭̠̤̜̣ͬ̈́ͧ̾a̡̖̿ͣ́ͅń̸̴̤̻̳̞͔͖̩ͭ͊ͫ̀ͫ͠d̢̫̹̬̗̼͎̤̀ͣ̏͡ ̱̝̣̤̙̖͚́͒͒̌ͥ̽͘u̶̜̰͎̩̬͍͍͍͓̓̃͂ͦ̌̀ș̸͓̙̪̝ͭ̈ͥ̂̅̑ͅe̴̝̺͆̊̀͠ ̺̯͓̜̪̑͒͑̉ͮ̕ͅt͙ͦ́ͪ͋̄ͨ̈͂̀͠h̉̆ͩ̌́̿͋҉̶̲̻͘eͥ͆͗̂͌́҉̫̝̺̳͚̯̣m̵̭͚͍̄͒ͯ͟ ͋͗҉͏̠̝̬̠̫̮i̦͆̽̃ͯ̏̀̚t̘͎̆̓̎ͥ̚͢ ̦̺͗̓̌̆̇͒̿i̼̗̮̙̓ͯs̯̥̜͚͖ͦ̅̎ ̨͇͔̅ͯ͌̐c̒͐̾̓̏̿҉̻̗͇̗̝͖̹̩o̞͚ͦ̅ͯ̀̚n̴̪̺̻̻̳̬̗ͩ̈́ͨṣ̺̘̳͖̘̙̳͍̂̃͊̓̆͠i̸̫͉̜̹ͧd͎̖͒̇̕͝e̫̬͈̣͍͚͓͐ͣ͐̄͆͠r͍͍̜̳̼̬̱ͪͯ͋ͭ̈ͦ̇ͧë̸͇̝̲͕̘̲̠́̄͒́͋̋ͧ́d̷̨̬̝̂͊͂ͨͤ̎͑̈͑ ̠͖̈̀̑̉ͧͣn̷̶̞̹̮̘̘ͥͮ͛͂ͅo̵̠̪̭͙͕ͩ͆́t̨̝̦̺̥̜ͯ̈́ͧ͠ ̯ͯͮ̀̕g̣̱͇ͥͦ̽̔̕o̤̝̦̬̝̪͍̅͘͝ͅò̢̞͔͓̜͖̼͍̲̻̊̓̓̑ͣ̈̏́͝d͎̟͎͖̪̹̳̄̎ͪ̐ ̢̞͙̹̱̹̈́͞s̖̟̥̄̄̒̄͂̽̾͜ͅp̵̽ͬ͗ͨͪ҉̟̞̭̙͓͞o͋̀̿̑̓͏̡̪͔̯͓͙̮͡r͓̹̜̘͇̮̘̯̊̌͗͒̆̀̀̌̀͝ṭ̮̜͇̓̃̓s̪̠͔̺͍͇̾͐̏̃̉̈́̽͡m̝͍̠̖̳͇ͯ͌͛̀͐̋a̡̯͖͇̖̞̔ͯ̾̈ͩ̎̏͞n̓̓͛̐ͦ͛̏̕͡҉͚͖͙̺͎̰s̷̜̪̱̻͕̪̜͗̑̓̑̊̉́͢h̛͕̫̝̰̰̔̆i̡̻͉̗̱̾̅͌́̋͠p̣̈̑ͬ͟͟ ̮͗̿ͮ͊̈ͨ́̈́̿͢͝͝a͓̪̰̗̽͛̋̋ͮ̓ͫ̅́n̘̙̟͂͂ͩ̍̿d͆͛̌͗̅̿̒͆̕̕҉̻̻͇̩ ̢͗̃̑ͦ̿ͣ͡҉̪̘̺͎ḭ̶͙̥̞̜͓̱͋̄̍̀ş̻̥̭̥̼̯̜ͥͤͥ͆ͭ̎́̚͜ ͖͇̜̭̻̥ͣ͟p̘̠͈͈͙͖̤̼̬̀̔̒̃͑͊̕ű̠͕̘̜͓͘n̷̘͌̂̀ͭ͛̓͛i̔̐̌͘҉̩̙̙̳̦̯s̻͔̠͙͐͂̅ͮh̵̥̘̥͎̦̦ͪ̂ͥ̽̈́ͦ͠ͅą̴̘̇ͥͬ̊͒̅́ͅb̮͓̼̼͇̺̹̜̆̌ͮl̝̞̪̖̈́̑̇͟͝e̸̶̗̦ͤ͘.͈̟̞͓͎̞̋̌̐ͮ̂͊ͬ̉ͥ͞ ̡̙̱̦̫̭͙̺͊̔̅ͬ͘T̢͕̤̞͗ͫ̅ͫ͒ͣh̤̪̼̱̗͌́͗͆͆i̹̰͇̖͔̦͙͉̇́ͪ͞s͕̙̠͍͎̺̱̲̤͋̈͋ͨ̏̔͊̈́ͧ͟ ͔̤̬̟̱ͥ̽͑̔̉d̳̝̬̬͚̮̟̆͊͞ö́̂̅̾ͯ͘͏̴̲̱ȅ̸̷̲̙͐̍͑̿s͙͙̗͚̠̳̹̓̇̉̐̚͠ͅn̦̻̗̗͍̳͚̤̎̄̔͡'̶͎̰͓̼́̊̓̑ͭ̋͆́͠t͇̭̯͊ͩ̒̌̇ͫ̐̚ͅ ̡̱͈̦̩̗̗ͮ͊͋̉͐̎͌͂͟͟a̜̙̗͉̘ͪ͋̑́ͅp̲̤̲͇̼̳̭̦ͬ͌̄̅ͯ͒̚p̴̤̝͖̿̐̆̎̾̓̉̒l̼̳̭̜̙̲̓͂̋̿̌̉̈͞y̰͕̠̔̓ͨ̏̒ͯ̅͊͝ ̧̱̞͒͑́̐̄̄͞t̷̬̳̓ͪǫ̘̩̤̘͓͒ͧ̋͆̍̒̿ͯ̿̀́ ̨̤͍͓͕̭̗̳̮ͯ̅̐͑͒ͬ̐̕g̴̴̮͍̠͉͐ͧ͆ͯ̃̈́̓̋a̷̲̦͔̼̘̹̻ͦ̅ͬ͆̀͝ͅm̶̷͚̲̰̗͇̭̟͇̓͑̽ę̱̰̰̟̺̻̘͚̓̓ͤ́͟ ̴̛̺ͨͧ̓ͨ̏̿͢m̶̥̮͎͓͎̐ͧ͘͡ḛ͖͓̞͎̇̆ͤc̞̩̱̺̗͔ͧ̉̌̿̚͞h̛̪̓ͧͨͭ̐͝ȃ̘̜͎̀ͬ͌̋ͮ̒̾̾͢n̛͙͉͚̣̳̱̰͕̻͂̿̅ͤi͛͊͐ͫͥ҉̶̹ç̹͎̳̲̤ͯ͛̎ͨs̲̯͍̲͌͌̅̔̚ ͧ̿͠҉̱̮o̥̘̺̭̱ͧ̏͌͋̂̎̀̚͟f͇̙͎͖̠ͫ̑̔̏ͯͭ͗̄̔ ̢̡͖̜̳͔͐̆̈́ͫ́̌̾͌͝č͇̗̂̒͐ͭ̂̄͡͝o̙͈̖̥͋̓͐̐͋̾̓̍͜ǘ̦̝̮̻̺̯̓́͠r̢̤͕͖̙͌̌̊͒ͪͣ̓̉̕ṡ̝̠̦͕͓͗̇̍̆͆ͧ̎ͥe̟̙ͦͩͩ̄̄ͤ͘.̶̶̗̝̘̝̩͉̟̪͓̇́͢ ̴͎͓͙͎̻ͦ̾̀̄͛̃͞I͕̖̠͉̲̦̾̀͒͊f̞̳̎̇̅̃ͥ̈ͮ ̶̟͎̻̙͈̍ͧͭͭ̾̿͢y̛͔̥̲̝̝̪͍̾͋̌̓ͬ͗̉͂͌ơ̴̥͋͋͆u͚̞̪ͥͨ̄͐ͬͅ ̞̭̝̮̈̀͛̓̍̀̿̊͞ͅf̷̡̹͓̼͉ͫͯ̌̾i͋̂̑͌ͥ҉̵̖̼̹͔̣̬̱̖͖̕n͍͕͇̘̊͗̀̀͜͝͠d̘̯̭̝̗̲̞̒̉ͮ̾ͬ̑̿́ͣ ̸̫̜͚̹̯̣̌͑ͭ̇̐a̴̪̩̼̳̪̪̐͘͘ ͍͉̜͉̪̤͖̅ͥ̾͊͟l̍͒҉͕̗̲̭̳̥̥̙o̡͕͓ͯ͒̍ͮ̈́̂̊ͧ̚͜o̷̗͓̍̄̎ͯ̐̆ͅp͈̯͔͙͎͑̍ͦͤ̇̑͑͞h́͒͜҉̙̖̙ő̸̶̩̲̺̻̭̭͔͙͕̇̂͝ḽ͕̯̗̦̪͈̗ͯ̿̓͠e̡̧̩͇̥̻̎ͤ́̂́ ͖̰ͩͣ̅ͩ͂ͯ̔̅̚͝ͅt̷̛̺̭̲̜̖̪̫ͧͥͨ̉̚ḥ̰͖̯̓̆̋ͬͣ͗ͨ̕͞ͅạ̸̡̫̏͌t̶̪͍̳̭̘̱̭͍̓̀̊ ͋҉̩͉͙̪s͖̠̪͉̥̳̜͗̚ē̡̦̳̮͇̪ͪ̀̋͝e͓̾̓̑ͫ͢m̵̬̳̮̬̪̳̭̐ͨ͠s̔̅͂̓ͫͯ̆̒҉͏͇̪͈ͅ ͩ̑ͩͧ͊̌̓̀҉̫̲̭̦̻͔̲͚iͯ̋͏̱͎̫̝͚̦m̷̡̬̳̝̗ͣ̓ͧ̒̊̆ͨp̶̧̩͓̤̜͔͈͂ō̴̧̜̘̪͓̗͙̼͚̌̚ͅr̖̬̬̗̹̄͌t̛͖͎̞̟̔̂ͦͧͯ̊̿ͧä̡̭̘͚͍͍̗̣͚́̉͟͢n̴̻̲̞͙̓̏̾͗͌t̡̛͈͙͚̳ͦ̅̊̏́ ͎̗͓̥̳͖̭̹̣̓̅ͤ̒̆̋̍͘͞p̢̢͈̳̦̪̲͙̆̿͌͐ͯl̩̯̭̘̯͔̮̮̎̍̊̃̓̚̚ȅ̸̶̈҉̣̤̫̗̱a̴̢͈̹̻ͪ͂̇͗̏͟s̖͇̪͓̳̹̒̊ͤ͛ͨ̄͊͌̌ͅe̹͇̗̗͎̭͗͋̇̌̅̎̆̿͘͢ ̡̗̬͍̍͊͆ͤ͌̍͐͘͞d͙̖͔̜̙̗͎̊̀͢o͎̝̹͎̟ͪ͑͟ ̴̼̱̗͓̝̤͋̓̆̇ṉ͕̪̭͍͑ͨ͟o̧̖͕͉̙̰̫̜͋̑̈́́͘t̫̼̳͍̑̓̆̐̀͟͝ ͌ͤ҉̤̘͖̤̻ͅh̩͎̲̖̤́͌̀e̶͎̠̰̟̖͖̒̔͡s̺̲̀̍̔̇͝i͂͂͗̈́ͣ͏̫͕̬͔̘̻͎͞ţ̵̱̱̱̖̲̈́ͤ̿a͑̍͑̆͑ͫ҉̣̫͕̟͎̗̣͚t̨͎̑̄͌ͭͭ͌ͣͅe̟̯͙̘̼̩ͬ̊ͯͫ́̚͟͡ ̶̵̤̝̈́͗ͣ̄ͅt̸̜̼̞̙̥̲͂̓̀͞ȍ̲̼̃ ̡͔͙̰̖̩ͮ̇ͧͭ̌̒̕n̵̥͙ͭ̾́̂o̥̹̬͍͈̯͇͌̐̏t̢̘̖̪̻̳͎̔̃̔͊͞ḯ̵̡̘͇̩̜͎͗ͅf̵̣ͨ̋̕ẏ̶̢͇͚̰̞͇̠̘̈́̌ͨ͠ ̶̭͚̪̱ͨ̿ͧ͗̓͛̒͠ͅm̴̦̻̣͔͖̟̥̜͇̓̃ͣͣ́͟ȇͪ͠҉̶̰̣͚̤̩͓ ̙̝͍̺̥̺̒͒̔ͪī̸̗̩̯͒ͦ͆̒̅ͅḿ̻̱̥̤̫̜̎̐́͝m͆ͯ̅͏̥̥̣͞e̷̶̯̻͂̃ͧͯ̅d̞̭̰̰͔̖̗̹ͥ͛ͫ̔̿̒̇i̵̮̳ͬ͊ͣ̄ͪͬͧ̉̅a̵͊ͯ̎̒̅ͥ̚̚҉̤̣̺̰͇̤̟̹̱ț̫̞̘̫̈́̿̍͂̄ͣ̎́̕è̓ͥ͒ͯ͏͏̪͕̼̼lͫͧ͏̛̜̩y̧̺͖ͥ͆͒ͤ͒̉ͫ͡ͅ.͚͉̟̰̦̰͖̠̊͡͡
̥̳̗̙̺̖̑̇́̉͡ ̡̮̼̣̹͖̎̿̄͂͒ͬ͘͠ ̷̸͚̈́̋̀̒ͩ̾͠ ̡͓̲̱͚̰̲̪͔͚̂̌̋ͬͩͮ͆͘͜ ̢̙̮̪̓ͣ͗̒<̵͓͖̀́̃͊̿̔ͨ̀̚͞1̸̡̦͒ͧ̈͊ͤ̿0̢͌̌̐̐ͮ̚͏̡̭͙̥͇̻≯̴̯̜̯͙͔̯̲̓̾̒͗̓P̏͠͠͏̗̱͇̦͇ė̘͙̩̻̬͚ͤͦ͘ͅȑ̸̷̵̙̦͍̮̟͉̫͎̎ͬ̉̽̉ͣͦs̴̗̬̺̞ͫ́͑̄̏͑̒̃͢ö̬̮́ͧ̌̽̎̆̚n̸͕̘͕̰͇̰͔̽̀ͧ̔̀̿̓ā̸͓̱̮͖̰̥͉̜̈́͐ͤ͋͘ḷ̨̯̦ͨ̈ͬ́ ̸̵̪̝ͨ͐͗ͫ͑̎͜g͈̘̞͎͖̘͎̓̊́r̡̪͍̓̄̍̇̏̽͠uͪ̔ͦ͗̿͡͏͓̖̦̞̦̫͟d̛̩̰̞͚̤̹͇͋ͦ̿̈̓͂̓̽ģ͉͎̳̬̞͖͍͕ͤ͒̅̿̐͆ͪ̓̕͞e̴̯̙̹̥̘̹͎̖̽́̌̅̃ͣ́͞s̨̢̟̩͉̬̻͇̼̠̱̈̇ͤ̓̾ͨ͒̅͠ ̤͇̺͛ͭ̈́̍ͣ̓ḁ̘̞̤̞͖̩̂̒r̵̢͔͓͈̮̦̻̭̅̃̔̑͌ͣ̍̾̃e̮̩̲̯̭̬̺̳̗̓̈́̉ͤ̇̔͊ ̖͕̣͙̬̤͕ͤ͘N̟͓ͤͮ͆͂ͯ͂͟O͙͔̪̬͉͊̑̍͆̽ͬ̈́̽̚͘͡T̢̠̖̹ͩ̈́̐̍̊ͬ̿̅ ̷͓͖̪̖̟̱̦̬͓ͥ̐̅̔͡ãͯ̽̀͞҉̝̭c̭̼͎͇̙͈͇̹ͥ́c̵̞͇̤͈͖̟̦̓̆̚e̙ͫ̈́͑̈́̔͊ͨp̣̫̜͙̂̈̊̐ͦ̉ͧ͒̕ͅt̵̸̟̲ͬͣ̒͛̆͆͋ȧ̭͓͚͕͖̺̲̏̈ͨ̿͟b̛̹̞̎̆ͭͮͧͤ̈́ͬͧ̀͞l͎ͧ̎̿̿̾͋͢e̸̻͍̪̠̮͗̓͛.̲̯̟͎̙̮͕̹ͬͯ͊͌ͩ̂̄ͥ͒ ̡̤̬̞̯̤̙͇ͥ̋̓ͧ̇ͨ͐̐͢P̴̴̨͙̻̠̣̹̤̹̤̈ͧ̽ͭ͒̐ͭe̴̡̩͚̰̳ͩ͑̅̿͊̋̽ͨ̕ŕ͉̘͎̮̈ͪ͆ͯͣ̋͟ͅi͔̯̘͕ͫ̈̑ͧ̀̋͐̅o̡̲͔͈͔̘̯͚͊͌͆ͤͧͮ͆ḍ̼̜ͮ̌͒̓̂̈́̐.̺͎̠͐ͯ̏͑ͬͮ̏̄ͅͅ
͓̺̮͇ͥ́̔ͤ̈́͡ ̴̲͕͕̘͔̍̔ͪ͆ͪ̌ͫ̓͘ ̶ͯ̈̍̇̉̽҉̙̤̲̺͉̦̭̣̣ ̓́̾̌̋͋̚҉͉̖̮͡ ̲͍̯̪̱ͪ͌̾̂̈́̆̄͜͡<ͮͣͬ̇̇͑͗ͣ҉̵͎̦͓͝1̜̩̯̤̥̭̓͒̽̾͋͜1̜̖̰̭̥ͯ̒͌͆ͨ̚͟>̢̬̼̤͚̖͖͍̲͊͆͛͟ͅŞ̛̙͓̪͙̄͊̈́ͦ̓̚͝w̵̨͍͖̦͓̲̟ͣ̎͆̉ę̣̲̠͚͇͓͉ͥ́͠a̞̖̤͍͍̫̱̗̞͆̈̐̿͘͞r̿̉̔͂͐ͪ̿͊͏̧̝̤̖̘̤͜i̹͇̲͒͐͑̆͆̚n̠̦͍͖̾̈̓̈́͞g̶̷̢͖͙͈̺͓͇͎̱̈̀ͣ̃ ̷̛̥̲̝̠̱̤̖̗̩͂̋ͯͤą͔͙̗̩͙̮͈̹ͧ̎ͧ̈́̐̚ ̷̸̙̠͙̩͔̔ͧl̵̛̲̰̪̣̰̙ͦ̓̓o̰̦̓̇͒͗̂̈͑̀͢t̝̭̰͉͈̃̑ͦ̿͊ ̻̥̙̤̳͔ͭͫ͘͟ḭ̤͔̣̄͗ͩ̀ͮ̆ͭͫs̵̭̯̈̓͛̏ͩ͗ͮn͉ͦ̓̉͗̃̂ͬ̅́'͇̯͇̪̥͍̹̲̐̔ͥ͋ͅt̢͖͚̪̥͍͈̖̲ͩ̈̕͠ ͇͖̌̃̏̂̂ͫ̉͐t̨͒ͥ̊̈́ͦ͏̨̪͚̫̦̗̼o̬͎͎̰͓͐ͭ̿̄͛ͤ̔̀ľ̷̩͇͕̽̈̀͋̉̑̍͝͝e̮̗̻͓ͦ͊͟r͔̯̮̎̑ͮ̈́͌ä̟̰̩̥̣͓́ͭ̀ͦͪ͒ͪ̅́t̝̻͈̯̆̎͡e͔͓̱̦̩̾͑͑ͫ̇͐̈͝ͅdͤ̒̒̎ͩ̐ͩ͏̸̸͔̲ ̡͕̙͓̜͆̎̉̔̌ͤ̀b̢̭̭̙̣͇͕̜̖̐ẙ̧ͯ̚͏̵͔̗̮͚̝̭̝ ̧̜͉̓ͭ̓ͯ͂̚m̰̟̳̙̼͔̘̗̱̂́̀̚͝ę̀̓̿̅ͣ̈̑̚͏̳̻͙͔͈̤.̴̸͉͚͖͉̞ͧ̾̈ͤ̊͌̈́̎̀ ̢̻̝̱͙͆ͩ̽̆ͩ̀I̟͚͉̞ͭ̑̇̃̃̒fͬ͐̇̚͏̞̟̫̱ ͉͍͈͖̑͛ͤͦ͒̑͒ͮ̔͢͠y̡̪̺̮̘̗̩̫̅̏̄͌̀̓̄̿́o̺̤͇̼͕ͪ͐͞u̢͍͈̟̙ͭ̈́͋ͣ̐͒ͫ͞͞ ̭̪́͒̿̃ͩ̃̒̀a͉͑͂͟r̲̺̫͑͊̾͡ͅe̝̻̟̟̳͈͓ͧͧ́ͤ̅͘͠͞ ̢̭͋̈́̓͜ä̖̫͈̘́͑̃ͤ͗̀͡n̡̹̏g̱͈̤̺͍̼͇ͥ̃̐͛ͯ͝ͅͅr̛͖̜̪̳̜͖̗̼̩ͦ̒͌͌̓̏̈́͂͞y̷̧̪̠̞̲̝ͬ͊ͮ.̙̯̬̻̻̻͎̲ͪͥ́͞ ̠̜̜̻͓̑̿̂̽ͭ̀T͓̱̯̺̖ͫ̓̚̕̕͝a̦̱͊̃̾̋ͦ̓ͤk̴͇͕̯̞̄̾̀̔̀̏͑͜e͇̬̞̯͙̥̖͖͌̈ͯ͂ͮͤ́͝ ̟̱̘̜̭̫͇̘ͥ͊ͬ͑̈̀͂ȁ̰̤̜͌́̾̽̆̍̕͡ ̨̮̟͕̗̰̪̂̅̈́̚͡͠q̴͕̩̞͚ͮͧ͑ͪ͑̔̈́̒͜ͅụ̧̼̲͇̩͈ͧ̾ͧ͗ͫͥ͑͘͢i̴ͫͫ̏ͦ̀҉͓͉͓c̲͍̉͊ͥ̈́͢͞ḳ̽ͬ͒͐̇̐͌͊́́͟ ̨̝̩̪̮̺̰̌͌̏ͦ̒̍b̶̥̬̫͇͓̭̑̈́́͗͂̀r̹͚̻̞͇͙̠̍͂̽ͦ̒̊ͭ͒ȇ̢͍͉̃͆͋̕ȧ͚̠̙͙̣͊̂̑̓͜t̶̸̥̭̫̲ͧͦ̃̏̚h̺͔̤̻͉̱͒͊ͮ̿ͧ̃̄̚͞e̜̲̜͌ͪ͌ͫͥ̿́ͩ̾ͅṟ͕̯̋́̍̄̔ͦͤ͜,̴̟̱̰̑ͩͦ̅ͧ̈̀̚͢ ̥̙͎̦̫̼̤͓ͨ͂͋͟͞t̺̮ͮ̎̂͛ͦ̒̊́͝ą̛͈̗͖̤̫̦̖̣̊̉̒̄͒̌̔̀k̘̝̫̻̣̽͠ͅeͧͩ͂ͮ͏̧͙̫̘̘͔͞ ̧̋ͦ͏̻a̹͔̣̺͎͇̖͇͂ͭͧͧ̄̑ ̤̺̥̤̘ͤ̿ͥ͗̀͒͋͟͠w̠͍̟̽̏͆́́̂ͦ͗͆a̴͖͇̘͍ͧ͂͂̔ͭ͐ͩͧl̢̘̰̯͋̆̈́̾̉́̀̚k̵̛͙ͩ̈͛̏́ͥ̋,̧͙̥ͩ͋́͞ ̬̝̦͉̝́̎̆̿̌͛͟͢͝ͅb͋ͤͥͥ̾̈͆́̚҉̼̤̘̮̱͈͘u̷̢͇͈͍̎ͯ̓̈̚t̹͙̠̣̬̎͂͐̄͐͗͆ͯ̕͜͝ ̹̝͎̝̿͐̚d̢̉̌̅ͮ҉̳̫o̷̧̰̜̦͔̾ͬ̃n̝͚͇̺͖̣͓̹ͮ̏̔̀̀ͅ'͉̲̪̝͍̱̜͛ͪ̀ͯ̒͐ͬ̋͢͝͠t̀ͮ̏͛́ͥ҉̻̠̤̲̦̲̱ ̨̲̬̘͆ͮ͗̂͝l̨̢̞̹̓͡e̹̜̥͔̘͎͕͇ͮ̑͜t̛̯̣̬͈̜͍̪̳͋͐͟ ̟͙͓̞̹̑̃̅̀l̸̴͉̖̫͖̫̼͈͚̏̈̾ơ̰͖͔̦͙̯ͨo̶̶̥͍͔̳̍ͨͨsͩ҉͖̺̝̱̺ė̵̡̞̻̮̻̘̘̻̐ ͙̫͋͋̆̀͞ȋ̴͎͓͈̋̌n̵̶͔̻͕̾̂̋ͬͨ ̷̡̛̜̼̿̌͒ţ̡̖̦̬͉̮͇͙̳͉̾ͮͯ̈͌̇h̨͙̦̦̬͍̓̎̈́͑ͤ̓̉ͥr̸̷͙̲̲͕̻ͬ̃e̝̙̼̺ͣ́̇͋ͪͤä̡̛̻͈̘͈̟̖̰͖͟ḋ̢̨͖͕̤̲͖̒͌̃̕.̙̳̮̹̝͐̓͛ͬ͑ͬ͒ͬ́ ̥̤͓͒̀͌̌ͥ͡O̞̲̮̺̩͔̩͔̠͗̕n̒͏̶̪̪̺c̶̤̙̩̗̿̈́ͮ̔̅̽̈́̏͜e̴̜̙͍͈̲̹̘͂̀͂̃ͮ͗ͫ̚͢ ̼̻̼̮͉̬̃̉̽͛̒͆ͧ͝o͕ͣ́r̢̤̟͒̆͂̽ͤ̆ͬͩ͢ ̴͔͍̺͕ͣ̄ͪ̃̂̃ͥ̀͞t̸͔̹̱͙͎̂̏̒͑ͧ͒̀w̴̧̨͇̬͙̩̖̳͓̭̑͋̏i̓̅ͩ̿̕͟͏̙̞̗̩c̶̯͕̖̹̱̹̖͌͆͂͆̑̈ͅe͓͇̙̲̠̽ͭ̌̽ͥ̕ ̭̙̙ͧ̈ͥ̿̈́͆̚i̅ͪͩ̆҉̢̡̳͎͉̝̙̭s̺̦ͮ͋̆ͫ̅͆͡ ̢̫̽̀̓̏̏̇̉͜a̒͗̄ͣ́͢͏͙̣̦̰̮l̨̰̮̭̥̖̣̯̜ͭ̾̿͜rͥ͂ͫ́̋҉̮í̤̞̠͍͌ͨ̆̾́ͅͅg͇̳̅̔̕͜͠h̨̆ͧ̒ͣ̀͐̂҉͍͇̩̤̣t̟͙̠͈͎̻͐͆̈͟͡,̶̱͖̲̳͍̲ͭ̇͛͟ ̷̵͍̟̥͓͖̊͛͂̐ͨ͂̇͟ͅg͉̦͉͍̖̑͑́ͬ̌ͣe̬͇̪̖̳͂̂̔̀t̴͉͚̻͇̀͆͗̽̚͠ ̴̮͓̈́̒̊̒ͯ̏ͧͮ͟ť̼̺̺̟͕͌̀́͢h̴̝̜̖̗͍̳̹̎͛e̛̞͓̳̙͇̪̠͊̓̎̈ͥ̈́͐̅ͦͅ ̵̸͙̱͚̲̰͕̜̞̄ͧ̂p̷̮͉̘̣̪̰ͮ̾̽̌̉̅̆̏o̦̜̭̲̟̱̽ͥͣ͂͟͠i̲̺͓̫̰͖ͦͥ̃͒̀̕̕ň͎͈̱͙̣̜͇͛̀͢͠t̡͎͈̒ͨ͒ͬͦ̎̏͛ͅ ̡͍͍͐ͦ̌̏̋̽ͣ͒ͧ͜a͗̓̋ͥ͏͍̙̺̞̫͇͉̳͎͜c͑̉ͬ͛͗̌̿҉̘̥̣r̵͈̖͔͛̎̾ͪ̉̾́͠o̮̟̥̤̬̣͔̝ͬ̔̌ͬ͑̄͋ͅś̜ͨ̌̄ͦ͑ͮͤ̀͡ş͍̣̬͎͋́̾̏̓́ͅ,̛ͤ̽̂ͫ͑ͨ̒̂҉͓͓̖͙ ̴̺̗͛͋͋I̔̈́̽͛̂͌͒͏̣̺̥̞̕'̧͍̱̗̃́ͭͬ͋̑̋̈́̕͟d̵̹̂̑̑̄́ ̶̴͍̹͉̇͂̄̂̃p͔̦͔͕̮͚̩̬̘̋ͤ̾r̫͈̜͍͕͈̝ͤ̍͛̀͜ë̤̜̹̻̲̎ͭͯͬ̔̄͊̀f͙̖̭̙̞̊̏̈͠ȩ͍͙̬̋̅͑̍͆̂ͯͥ͌r̦̟̫̳͂ͨ̈̚ ̸̶̬̟̻̪̣̰̫̬̈̔̄i̵̛̞̯̫͈̙͇̥̥̎̉̓̔f̸̙̣̻͐ͩ͒͂̆̄ͫ ͉̭̯̗͖̖̥ͯ͗ͭͤͮ͟yͬ͛ͭ҉̻͞o̻̱̞͊͘û̶̮̯̣̜̞̻͇̟̍̑̋̊ͩ͠ ̻̦̟̙͇̤̉ͭͨ̐ͬ͞d̥͖͈̥̱͊̆ͣ͑̄̈̐̈́i̾̎͏̙̺̕d̢̬̲̲̒ͤ̋͛ͩ̈́̂ͭ͜n̺̻̩͖ͮ̏͋ͮ̿ͭͤ̆̾'̢ͦͪ̏͛̿̉͞҉̤̱͍̪͖̟tͭͪ̒ͣ͌̎ͥ҉̧̺̫̲͟ ̧͚̦͉ͤ̆̍̾̒̒͡b̢̫̟̗̝͛͛͒̕u̫̭͙̝̣̥̳ͮ̾͟t̢̢̳̱͇̲͕̼̟́͆̈͞ ̡͎̣͎̲̘̞̯̍̿a̤͍̹͕̺̗̱̼͌͂ͦ͆̋̊͐ͬ͜ ̷̶̞͚̫͙̌͑ͬͨ͂ͬ̋̅l̜̯̲͈̼͚̅̈́͊ȏ̹͎͇̱̖̦͐̇t̛͉̭̩͎̤̯͍̘͐͊ ̨̢̨̤̮̪̺̫͉̱ͨ̿͂̈́̒̃͆ò̴̰̹͍̬́ͅf̶̡͇̤ͨ̂̉̃͂ͅ ̴̮̞̲͓̥͕̠̂͑ͤͬͦ̈́p̫̯̀ͯ̂͠e͓̩̦̔ͩ͢͞ỏ͈̪̩͖̫͙̺ͬ̑͆ͬ͐̓ͧ͠p̶͙̬̱̉̍͐͛̿̂̆͠l̼̘͔̘̤̭͆ͬ͑̈́́͘e̶̪͂̋̐́̌̋̏ ͇̝̿͜ͅs̷͚̙̥͇̜͚͂͗́w̢̍̽̚͏̼̮̼̞͎̼̦ͅę̶͈͍͛͋̀́a̹̗̤̣̖̯̍ͨͩr̶̘̭̭̯̠̺̜͈ͮͯ ̺̠̙͎̼̱̀̋͒ͪͩn̛̙̫̜̰̗̜̫͐ͦ̅͑͊͢a̫̗͙̻͇͉͋̅̎͗ͭͨt͎̲̫̝ͬ̔̑͟ụ̝̲ͪ̍͂̽̾ͯ́ṛ͕̪̠̥̭̾̎ͫ̋͌͗̓̑̒͡a̙͈̙̙̳͍͇ͧ̒̔̆̈́̈́ͩl͓̩̜͔͔̣͛ͭ̇͐͋̑̾l̀̒̌̿͏̲͎͓y͛͒̑ͬ͒̚҉͏̯̲͓̤̘̖̝.̱̖̫̻̺̰̐̏͐͜ ̥̼̰̺ͮḄ̦̣̹̞̩̮̲̜ͩ̊ủ̷̯̠ͭ̌͛̓̀̿̒̚͝t̞͔͖͕̅̋̈́̃̏̚̕ ̴ͦͯ͂̅ͪ̚͏̷͎o̸̩̝͉̩̮̖̽̽̇̅̓͛̃̊͢ͅv̥̦̭ͣ̈̑̃ͩ̿̇e̬͕̰̦͎ͮ̒͒̓ͩr̸͚̜͕̉̽̀̉̒ų̸̜ͭͪ͗͊s̖̥̗̺̘͂ͭ̓̅ͤ͆e̷͇͈̹̰̹͕̪̥͐͆̑͂͐̚ͅ ̠̞̦͌̅ǐ̸̸̡̝̰s̮̟̬̎ ̥̱̜̌͆̐ͦͩ͐̏́ṇͨͦ̍̓̀̍͜͟o̵̲̥̺͎̰͒͗̃ͪ̂̍̀ţ̭̤͐ͅ ̴̛͖̳̤̻̾͛̓͑̐̿̆ã̷̠̭̩͚̑̎͛̃̃̈l̴̼͙ͯͧ̔ͣ͒͂ͮͣl̶̲͚̟̭̣̬̜̆͐ͩ̀ͥ͒̀o͔̬͙̙ͪͦ̌̐̿ͨͮ͞w͇̻̪̺̭̫̠ͯ̽ͦ̿̊eͥ͏̼̭͢d̠̟̽̾̾͊͊ͦ͗͆ͦ͢.́͊͗͘͢͏̖͎͓̞̪ͅ ̉ͫͬ͌̌͂͊̏̾҉҉̘̩̬̠̲͖͎̕I̴̋ͭ̿ͪ̉̔͏̻̖̼̩ ͖̱̺̮̦͔̮̽͑̏ͮ́h͉͔̞͉̼͚̓ͥ̌͌͌̕o̼̙͙̩ͭͧͣ̉͌̚p̅̈͗̚҉̜̼͈e͎̲͓̼͈̠ͪ̌ͮ̄͂ͣ̓̚ ̴̩̙͍ͬͨ͂̇͆́͡yͥ͞͏̞o͎͙͕̪ͣu̘̥͔̎ͧ̄͐ͧ ̸̶̮̲͙͔͂ͭ̌ͮ̅̕w̧͉̭͔͖ͧ͗̉ͧͯ͗o̟̖͔͛̒͐͋̿̎ͣ́͌ͅu̝̬̼̿ͨ̌ͤ̈ͅl͚ͫ͒ͫ̉ͫ͐͜͝d̶͔̳̗̹̹̞ͧ̀ͣͤͪ̇ͧͩ͢͞ ̵̲̺̳̱̠̫̑̒ͪͮͣ̐͐ͩ͞ǩ̍̎͑҉̶̛̣̻̯͕̳̟̱̦͎n̨̠̝̬̝͇̒́̾ͬ͢͡o̵͌ͮ͑͗҉̞ẘ̴̡͇͖͖̓ͫ̊͂ ̸̳̟̉̽ͣ̎ͦͧ̃w̨̨̰͊ͯ͑ͪͯ́̍͂h̛͚͎̪̹̫̙͚̝̳͋̑̽ͯ̐͘͠a̶̗ͫ̀̓̽̒͆̓͟t̴̻̱̝̫͚ͤͬ͂͝ ̳̻̪͔̼̟̑ͯt̝̮̰̻̣ͤ̆͛̾ͬ̿́̔ͮ̕͟h̡̛͇̰͖̱̻̻ͨ͆̏ͤ̍͊ė̢̲̈́ͬ͆͠ ̴̧̗̲̯͔̻͔͎͍̜̔̽̄͂̊ͨ̋ͬ̌́l̸̡̳̗̟͍̤̟̼ͪͫ̈͊̀́ͅi̴̶͚͇̮̝̫̮͐̑m̵̙̺̖ͤ͊̃̅̒ͪ̊̓͟ͅi̳̼ͭͧ̔̎͌̀ͣ̀̚t̴̢̩̮̯ͤ̓ͯ̅ ̸̮̙̺̱̘͈̻̖͍̔̊̏̎ͭͭ̌ͮi̭̋̽̋̔ͯ̓̆ͤ͊͢ͅͅs̈ͩ͂̽͢͠͡ͅ.̠̻ͬ̂̔ͥͦ́
̷̷̥̜̜̰ͥ̀ͫͧ ̫̦̪̖̗̗͚̈́̓̉̈̋͊ ̧̼̆ͨͧ̑͗̽̿̂ͪ͡͠ ̛̣̹͙̰̋̋͐̉͟ ̢̮̗̥̑ͧͮ͒ͫ̒̂<̥̗̪͖͉͉̞̫ͤ̐́͞ͅ1̼͖̳͋ͬ̉̈́͌̀̿2͖̥͍̝̮̲̃̄ͯ͟>̰̯̩̗͉̜̻̞͍ͭ̉ͭ̋ͥ̽͝H̢̼͕̽̒̊̑́͘À̷̛̝̱̥̹͎͎̫ͭ̿͒́V̷͙̜̘̟̂ͭͤͩͮ̓͊́Ê̦̪͚̮͍̣̤̔̏̍ͯ͆̿̎͛͘͝͠ ͑ͯ҉̶͏̫F̭̪̲̹̎̀ͅU̸͍̗͇ͪͪ̑̏N̡̘̟̰͉̱̬̹ͨ̓ͮ͠!͇̼͒̂̈́͌!͉͚̹́ͬ͆ͧͭ́͢ͅ!̈̅ͣ̽͒̒̏ͬ̂҉̙͚̯̥̝͎̻̣!͊ͯͬͮ̇̿̃̽͊͟͏͉̰̻̝̭̰͞ ̅̍͛̇ͮ̄̆͏̤͍̹̣̘̹̳ͅT͈̼͉̼͉͙̂̇̂̌̃ͭ͒ͥ̀͞h̏̈͂ͦ͏̡̙͙̭ĩ̥̮͎̘̬ͫͩ̂ͮ̒̊͌̕͠ͅs̴̢̗͖ͧͤ͛ ̶͇̲̭̥ͤ͊͐̓i̶̬͈̰͖͚̯̮̿s̶̛̪͙̥̒̓ͣ̅̌͊͑̋ ̺̟̲͕ͯͦ̒̎́͜a̡̲͉ͮͤ́̽͐ͪͦ̈́ͅ ͧ͌ͩ̌̽҉̤̯̥̞͕́͟gͬ̒͛̔͗͆҉̘͎͉͙̀ͅa̹̺͌͌ͅm̢̚͏̮̟̮̜̟͞ͅe͙̫͔͓͍͙̪̩ͨ̉ͫͣ̄̚͞.͇̹͙̭̯̗̯̽͆ͨ̕
̨̥̲̥͎̻͑̎ ̵̧̞̯̈̎̂̍̂̾̿͠ ̸̷̩̭ͬ ̗͚ͩ͌̚ ͖ͣͥ̑̍̓͌̔͡<̡̲̤̭͓̪͉͔̥ͪͥͨ1̢͙̭̠͈̑͛ͣ̎͌͋ͧ͘͝3̴̶͓̼̪̟̲̟̅̊̕>̨͚ͩ̾ͪ̐͂͞M̲̜͂͋̓̊̉̊̒͡o̓̐͑ͨ̔́̉̏͢͏̰̼d͐̒̈́͏̸̺̠̬̲̜͡k̗̜̲͓̻̺͍ͣ͗̋ͫͤ̃͂͜i̤͎̦ͭ̒̓̔̚̚l̢̤͗ͬ̄͘l̼̦̝͕ͫ́s̡̪̮̫̤̙̲̭̽ͪ͗̽̾̐͢͞ ̷ͪ̓̐ͭ̓̿҉͚̼̥̗̘̣̼ẃ̗̟͎̬͛̅ͦï̥̖̼͕̞̰͒͋ͣ͂ͯ̃̒̆͟l͍̖̖̝̰͉͐ͦ̒ͣ̾ͣ̑̽l͎̣̱̖̦ͩ̑̈͡ ̪̲̝͋̑̏̋̏̾͞b̩͓̞̞ͬ̏͞e̛̖̲̗̪̭̠̪͚̭͌͂̋ͯ̉ͦ͂͑ ̛̻̩̘̆̒̍ͭͫͅe̴͋̎ͦͧͭ̀̓͏͏͎̲ņ͚̻͎̜͋̃̇̑̈́̂̏͛f̵͋̑̔̋҉̲͈̘o̠͔͖͎̹̔͆̓͐͛ͩ̒̉̑͘͞͡r̫͖̙͂̔͜͝c̡̦̹̥ͮ͊̃̏̋ͫ̎ͦ̒ẽ̶̴̛͔̲̗́̃̄̉̓̚d̟͓̹͕͕̒͗,̛͌҉̳͎̯ ̸̌҉̴̖̲͓͎̮ͅd̷̷̃̍̍̚͏͖͙͍͓ơ̡̗͙̤͓̪̹̤̹̩̓ͬ́ͪ͆̓͗n̷̤̦͇̯̑͂͌͑̈́̅ͥ́̽͟'̹̩̼̟̲͑͒͘ţ̴̞̖ͧ͛͒̈̉̉̓̿̕ ̧̞̬͚̟̙͈͆ͬ̔͂̒͢ţ̶̤̩͔̥̩͚͈͒ͪͬ͛̇͠ͅh̜̫̘͍͔̰̼͌̔͋ͥ͊ͬ͋ͩ̽͘͡ͅḭ̺͋ͬ̂͗͞n̸̲͑̔̊̇͌k̭̫̞͓̈̂͊̿͋͆ͥ̄ ̣͖͉͓͎̰͍̩͑͐͐ͣͬ̇ͩI͓͙̾͆͟'̷͙͊͑̉̋͜͞m̮͚ͯ̍̐̆͠ ̷̬̥̜ͨ͐͒ͤ͌͒͝aͯ̏҉̙̣̰̺̜̜̳ ̡̟̰̯̞͕̜͗̓͗̉̈́c̸̛̠͎͚̺̺͗ͭö̵̧̗̪̣̣̯͓̩̖̣͌͊̚͠w̨̬̳̣̱̖̬͉͉̼ͪ͐̚̚͟ã̧͙͚̱́͆r̵͑̐҉̯̗̰̤̘̞̻ͅd͎͔͍͎ͦͤͤ̌̔.̸̲̤͙͉́̈ͤͫ̊̾̾ͩͬ ̷̢̥̩͗̋̒͋ͬ̃̃͠I̦̲̳̣ͩ̃̏ͪ̀́̋͜ͅf̷̹̠̣̰̲̝̭ͩͧ̂ͣ̍̈ͬ͠ ͫͣͮͩ͏̨̠y̷̧̪͚̣͉̠͉͓̩̎̽ͮͧǭ̳̟̀̐ͩ̈́ͯͤǔ̧̼̪̜̣̩̥̯̟̉͂̈͑ͤͥ͟͝ ̢̖̠̥͊͆ͮ̇͐ͫͪ̚̕d̡̗̬̳̟̝̟ͥͩͭ̓͛̆̎͞ͅo̰̱̺͔̜̽̃ͭ̊ͫ̀ͬ̈ ̢̢͇̪̇̋͐͞s̸̪̠̳͚̼ͬͩ̇̕o̐̑͆ͣͧ̔ͩͧ̂҉̞͎͔m̨͉̉̐͂ͬe̷̩ͮ̐̓͊̄͟t̶̷̜ͮͪ̎̆̂̑̏̇͢h̨̨̙̗̖̥ͬ̌ī̧̬͚̹̗͉ͦ̓́͘n̊ͪ̽͒͆̈̑͊͏͏̰͓͕̤̝͍͓͇g̙͗ͩ̾̎ͯ̊̿̿̔͞ ͣ̒͏̧̖͓̘̠̞̣t̺̻̮̯̤̟ͮ́ḩ̷̺̬̪͍̳̈̉͗̑̌͒ͬ̅ͮa͗̊ͮ̾̈ͣ̋͏̶͙̫̥̥͙͍͚ṫ̶̢͉̟͓̖̖̎͑͜ ͯ̔ͬ̅̓͐̚͘͠͏͉͉̝͕̭̮i̧̨͚̭̜̒̉͒̅̚s̸̠̘̼͖͓̘͙̓ͦ͟ ̷̲̹̭̗̜͌ͭ̆ͧ̄ͮ͘͡a̸̤ͨͯ̌ͣ͑ͤ͆͜ͅ ̡͎̟͙̺̖̪̬ͪ́͢m̰͐͢͡ṑ̶̘͈̖̩ͬ͛̒͒ͣͭ͘͠d͇͚̦͆̔̓k̡̦̼̫͔̰̼͇̺̄i̧̺͕ͦ͆͂̓ͅl̹͉̮͉͆́l̑̈́͂ͭ͊҉͚̗͙̟̰̦ ̾ͮͪ̓̀ͭͩ҉͎̻͖̞ò̒ͧ͌̐̕͢͏̺̭̻͈͎̜̫̪͕f̸̨̉̀͂͏̦̱̗f̙̪͈̬͊͆ͨ̒̑̈ͨé̡̱̩̮̞̫̬̍ͮͣn͈̲͗͗̂ͫ̑̅̍ͅs̨͇̘̺͈̼̒̀̀ͩ̚͘͞ȅ̷̗͙̲͔ͩ̒̓͌̾̋̀ͅ,̻̫̻̿̃ ̸̨̛̤̞̲̯͈̮͚̮̍̈͆I̸̧̟̙̻̮̳͉̝̘̾̿ͪ̑̽̈́́̃̀t̥̩͓͈͙̰̒̌ ̮̦̔̀̀w̝͉̖̝̜̾̐͋ͥ̚͟͞͞ͅi̫̫̎̀͐ͮ͑̈l̶̗͇̻̱̞̋̒ͥ͒̃ͥ̊͜l̡̻͈̜̊̐͛̄ͫͩ̌̍ ̵̷̣̦̰͎̭̂ͥ͂͆̚͢b̫̟̮̟̗̈́̀̅̈́͡ͅeͣ̄̂͒̆̎̆͜҉̼͇͇ͅ ̻̠̜̹̔̿͊̌̂̃d̮̗͑̏̾ͤͯͨ͒ͭȯ̡ͫͣ́͏͇̝̯̰n͎̦̦̘̔ͫ̈́̓̐̍̉͘͢e̡̢̬͍̥̥͈̹̻̠̖ͮͥͤ̄͂̍̌ ͉̱͈̳̳͐̇ͮi̸̡̪̊ͦ̎͌̎͛̚ṇ̢̧̲͇͚͖̙̓ͯͩͭ̆ͅ ̡͔̝̓͊͒a̸̧̞̯̼̰ͪ̏ͮͭͦ ͕͇͓̘̠̬̠̳̉̌ͣ̕w̡̧̞̠̬̪͇͉̫̟̓̐̏͝ä̝̳͚̦͚̗͚́̄ͯͅy̻̭̲ͤ̑͂́ ̴̞͉͖͕̖̬̹̌̊̑͛̔̅̾̕ͅt̛͕̳̫̪͈̫̝͈͙̃͌̇̊̅h͂̂̊ͩ̋҉͚̦͎͉̞̠͇͞͠a̓ͦͣ̔҉͏̬̘̥̝̝̭͚̯t̼̖̹͔̍͊̕ͅ ̘̯̝͙̣̈́̊͜ĥ̨̨̜̼͉̩̗̰͇̣́̍̍u͇̯̰͍̘̱͖͓̎̈͟rͬͪͤͧ́̓҉̜̝̰̳͉ͅt̨̝̙̣̬̙̯͓͊̔̋̍̀s̊͊̄̔̋̇̊ͦ҉̡͉̩̩̲̥̻ ͎̣̤̈́͛̑͌y̭̫̣̖̯͚̱͎͇ͧ̍̀͂̊̑̀̽̀o̪̱̭͍͈̺̒̒͑͊ͧ͛̏̑u̗̫͚̙̝͊ͮ͊͂͊r̷̴͖̯̣͍͍̼̥ͧ͘ ̢̜̰͍͉̂̓ͣͫ͠f̼̝̉ͬ̿͆͌͗̚a̗̝̿͌ͮ͌̈ͤ̊̀͢c͎͖̯ͫ̋ͦ͞t̟̘̰͕̄̍̈̋ͮȋ̦͎͇͍ͫ̈̑́͠ǫ̧͓̻̭͎̳̲̺͌̔ͦ̎̉̅͂n͖̞͇̤̟͉͙̯̉ͮ̈́̅͝.͖͎͔͇ͦ̓̊͑͞͝ ̹̗̙͒͌ͪ͒ͦ̆͟Y̞͉͕͖͔̏̐̂̔̿̕͢͝o̰̠̗͓ͬ͌̄̂́̿u̵̼̝͉̼̖̣̥ͣ̏̆̌̉͜͜ ̢̼͉̝̲̱̰̺̓̅͌ͅw̸̯̭͎͔̝̭̪ͭ͑̉͂̍i͍̰̳͕̓͆̒͗́l̢͕̼̯̥̮̮̟̒̈́̄ͩͧͦ̓̌͠ḷ̬̗̯͉̣͉͙̣̓͗̓ͨ͋͐͝ ̢͎̣͓͙̌ͣ̆̌́̌̾̂̕ͅb̦̜͓̝̀́e̫̝̘͚͎̰͇̠͐ͯ́̕ ̐̏͂̌ͮͬ͠͏̲ċ̡̙̖͎̭̳͔͛̈́̑̉̅͒͋͢͠h̗͔͍̖͕̊̄̀͜ͅa͈̫̲͍̩̹̖̭̽̋̋ͅn̵̜̟̳̞̦̻̥̑̒͑̒̃̇͠g̴̦̯̝̮̦̥̣̤ͧͯ̂̅̚̚é̸͔͙̪ͨ̍̓͐͗̏̈́͗ͅḑ̜̤̃̇̾̅͛̐͛ͫ̽ ́̄ͧͩ̅̾́͌͏̣̟͔͚̞͕t͌̐̓͌̒̚͟҉̪̬͕o̸̠͖̍ͪͯ̎ͩͯ̀ ̼͇̈́͂a̴̤̗̻͔̣̲̙̿̾̌̄̉͆͂ͩͤ̕͘ ̵̢̲̙̖̝̫̼̩̺̐̈́͑n͔̫͓̣͍͆͆̈ͫ͟e̴̸͚̻̹̗͍̬͐̾ͣͣ̽͂̌u̠̻̼̪͈͉͉̩̓ͨ̒ͩ́̏ͫ̓̐͠t̛̫̲̜͍̳̑̍̇̒̏͋ͬ͊͞r̭͓̘͎̦̫̃̌́͌̈̋̕a̟̱̘̽̓̊̿̑̽ͥ̇͑l̞̙̫͔͗ͤ̈̒́ͨ̊̀ ̭͚̯͓͈̒̌͊̐̀̆̓s̋̈́̈ͧ̎̇̔̌̊̕͏͓̫u̪̘̩̩̹͊ͪ͌̅ͩ̑̐̒͘r̢̙̳̗̳͚͈̔̂̿v̭͈̟̘͓̫ͬ̀i̬̜̦͚͍͔͒͘v͎͙͕ͪͦ͌͐͑̅͊̏o̷̩̹͙̱͍̳̣͌ͤ̾̕r̷̼̻͓̊̾͐͋̓ͤ̕.̨̜͔̱̻͕̻̝͎ͪ͂̚ ̴ͯ͌̐̽̋ͧ́͏͙͇̖̟̱̞͉ͅA̟̱̱̤̭͗͒̄ͥ͘n͚͉͓̼͕̭͋ͯ̄͂ͥ̈̓̀ͅd̉̓̈ͬ͐̋̿͐̚͏̳ ̴̝̹͎͎͌̃̊̓ͩ̊ͦ̑̚ͅả̵̳̣͊̀̃u̵̢̞̞̞̺̗͉̐͑̓ͥt́̍̓̉ͧ͛ͦ̇͊҉̛̘͔̙̤̦̤͜ơ̶̜͖̱̞͊̉m̟͚͔̰͔̟̱͇ͣͫ͜͠â̛͚͕̟̼̱͓̱̜̏̀̂̅͞t̟͉͍͒͟͞i̴͈̩͖͚ͫͧͫ͛̌̓̔c͈͓̯̱̈̓̉ă̌̿ͮ̉͘͏̹̤̺̞͎̱̺̭l͕͕͕̹͚̺ͬ̂̊ͅl̨͍̙̣͖̦ͯͧ̒ͭͣ͜ͅy̮̯̱͓ͫ͆ͫ̈́͑͘ͅ ̧̙͍̘ͤͧ̾̚͘ḻ̡͈͉̺̦͎͎ͫ̅̓͊ͥͥ́͘ǫ̴̧̠̘͙̟͐ͨ̎s̴͕̰̑̾̊̐͒̒ͩ̆͡e̡̡̥̣̐͗͠.̶̧̮͋͘ ͌̓̓̆҉̼͕Bͯ͋̂̍͑̑͆̔́҉̳̲̗̙̲̮̠ư̮͕̹̠̝͚̜ͭͣ̀̚ṯ̵̝͇̅̄ͮ̍͡ ̸̬̣̭̥̍́̽̓ͤ̀̏ͬ̉d̴͕̤͚̣̣ͩ̄̇̈́ͤ̚ͅo̧̙̝͙̫̿̐̿͟ñ̨͔͇͉ͧ͞'̎͆̽ͭͪ͆ͪ̈҉̡̧̹͈͚t̪̽̐̆̓ͥ ̸̴̫̹̉̄̇̓̇̊͐̆͠c̍̔ͪ͊ͪ҉̖͈̱̞̺̩̪̞o̸̍͠͏̲̫ṇ̵̖̲̮̟͔̝̙͌̎ͩ̈ͥ̃ͪ͠s̻͈̞̦̠̥̰ͭ͋̒ͥ̀͘͜t̛̐ͬ̑ͬ̾́̇̒͟͏̹̘̺a̦͍̩͕̰͌ͭͨǹ̮͖̹͐t̗̤̮̙͇̖̺̞̼ͥ̑͐ͯ̾́l̲̖͙̅̇̿y͓͇̥̞̤ͦ̌̽̍͆́̓̏ ̸̥͙̣͕̹̙̣͔̘̔̍̀w̶͎͉̯͛ͭͬ̽ͫ̽͐̆oͣ̒̇͒̄͏̤̙ŗ͔̦̣̞̬͉̠̿̂͐́r̶̭̟̮̳̖̲̯ͤͤͧ͆ͫͫ͛̀̄́͜y̨̩͇̹̑͐ͨͬ͆́͞ ̧̦̺̩͛ͨͬ̾ͬ́à̷̪̜ͩb͕̔ͭo̱̠͑͆͛ͤ̕ŭ̢͍͕̗̫ͭ̏͛̾̚̕͜t̙̟͎͍̦̪͇ͫ͑̆͑̊̚͠ ̛̘͇̓ͩ̒́ͨ̋͜b̷̝̗̯͎̦̝͇̣̐͐͂ͤ́r͓͕͖͙͖͍̦̦̬̂͘ę̄͋҉̯̙̞̻̺͍͢ã̱͓̹̲̎ͧ̓̒͑ͧ͐͊͝ǩ̴̭̗͈̦̿ͦ̑͑̌ͣ̋i̶̺̅͋̌̄̓ͩ̕n̴̜̗̲̈́̈́ͪ̓̉͜g̱͙̹̭̜̬͊͒̀́ͅͅ ̶̱̺͍̦̟ͪ̔ͫͨͣ̐t͈̼̓͊̓̍ͯ́̈́h̛̘̲̬͔̓̂̌͒͆ͬ̂͊͐ę̣̰̱͓̎͐͢ ̾͏͍̫̣͓͈͟ȑ̨̺͓̪̔͜͡u̹̰̻̘̬ͬ̽̀̽̐̀̚͝l̵̢͈̟͖̍̍ͣͣ̋̓ͤ̎͡ḙ̷̜̹̼͚̜̹̜ͧ̓̿̓ͭ̓̑ͮ̍͟s̥͎̳̗̬͚̊̈ͧ͂̀͡,̣̓̓̆̍ͪ ̛̥͔ͨ͊̍͊ͪ̑I̢̢̜̣͚̜̞͚͙̻͚͒̉́ͪͧ͘ ̣̲̺̰͚̱̬̎̐̔̽̾̉̇u̜̦̲̫͎̿̈́͑͞n̷͙̮̹̰̎̄̀͋̀d̼̰̣̻̏̂̆͆ͬ̌̾̚ȇ̬̳̟̘̦̣̰͢͡r̗͇̪̺̲͔̉ͥ̓̌ͬ͌̽̌͟s̃͏̘̬̯͜ͅt̶͎̬͎̩̃̂ͨ͢͠a̸̵̞̜͇̲̠̖̣͂͊̐͌͘ͅṉ̡͉̭̜̮̠̻̜̏̇͋̿̎̚d̠͎̗̱͉̝̿ͬ̀̑ͪ̄ ̧̦͕̈́͢i̐̆͗̈́҉̼̬̙̩̳̼̥f̧̨͉̲͊̾ ͇͓ͥͤ́̇ͥͩ̑̌͜y̡̬̤̺̮̼ͤ̆̆ͬơ̮̬̈̔ͮͧ̒͢͠u̺͇͔͈ͯͤͧ̃̒̋͝ ̡̨̣̣̩̟ͩ͐͑̕a̬̝̟̮̺̱̪̲͚͊ͣ̉̚͘͠c̞̞̿͊̌ͦ̾͑̎͐́͠c̴̺̜ͩ̆̉̊ī̵͒̔͏͖͍͠ͅd̡̗̤ͦ̿̔̋̊̌͜ê̴̡̖̊͠n̟͇̰͈͔̖̫͙͇͛͂͠t͔̤̻͈̗̜̺̔ͪͧ̊ͦ̚͡͡a̶͓̭̞̱̪͇̭ͯ̈͗ͫͦ͌͒̐͋͠l̸̸̠͕̖̆̈͟l̶̨͍͇̜̮̽̒ͩͪy̴̋̋ͮͦ̉҉̺̥̟̗̙ͅ ̶̨̨̣̻͇̗͕̥̤̻̾͆̾̆̿̚d̸̛̻̹̫͕̂ͧ͒͒̂͑́̿ͅo̠͊̎̍͝ ̶̲̼͒̌̂̃ͥs̡̱̙͙̘̩̣̍̽̅͋ͨ͒ͪȍ̡̬͇̬̳͇̓͛ͭ̓̓̀̿m̵͈̩̼̩̱͙͔̟͕ͥ͋̓ͬ̍̈e̶͍͚̜̱̬̜͓͑̀ͥ̋ͧ̿ͨ͢t̸̙͔̮̩̯̦̀͂̓̊ȟ͌̐̔͟҉͉̞̹̙̯̲̺̕ͅi̶͓̝̲̺̽̏̿͜n͙͙͇͈̯̳̎͊̀͊ͫg̣͙͈̟̳̳͊͛ͩͫͪ̀͘͢ ̲̮̔̃ͣ̽́ͫ͞y͎̖̣̮̼͐̍̓̋͒́͠ȍ̸͉̠͈̰̗̾͂̾̓ͯ̉͊͞͝u̔͏̜̙̰̭̲͈ ̟̰͚͉͉̰̰̎ͫͣ̑͐͒̓́̊̀͘ͅs̵̛̤̲̟͈̖̫͆ͣͦͬ̂͛͋͗͞h̴̜͗ͫͤ̃̈ͬ͛͢ͅő̺̹̫͐͐ͦu̢̳̟̱̰̺͓͓͇͛̃̇́l̨̛̟̦̯̯͎͕͉̽̐ͤ̎̚͜ď͕͙̩̄̌̌͆͑͐̾͟n̥̘ͩͭͭ͂ͭ'͇̭̟̫͎̭̦̹ͮͦ͑͂͠ṱ̛̔́ͦͥ̌.͇̹͚͕͕̪͕̻ͭ̋
̧̪͈̟͍͆͝͝ͅ ̮͇̲̩͗ͧͪ͛ ̢̛̭̌̓ͪ̋̈́̓ ̵̼̫̖͇̋͒̋̅͋ ͚̭̰͙̟̦̥͖̍͑̓ͦ̑<͓͙̞͎̪̽̅͒͗̉͒͂͢1̢̰̣̹̟̰͒ͯ̊̿͛ͯ̂̾ͅ4̼̞̼̬̭͌ͫͥͧ̊̅͝>̧̛̝̝̰̲̳͍͔͑͆̆͌̿̐̔̏̂Ḍ̨̠̥̍̉͆̈́͆ͧͧ͘ơ̦̬̟͔͖̘̜̍͡ ̨̘̻̤̺͔̬̿̈́̿̄͗́̈̽͟͝n̗̹͊ͭ̊̑̆̔͡o̧̹͎̞̖̽̃ͤͭͥ͢ẗ̢̀̈́͐ͣ̉ͧ̚͜͏̹͔̺̝̠ ̷̸͕ͭ̔͞ț͎͌̽̽͝a̛͕͚͈̭̙͔͊̿͌̅͊̃̔ͥͫ͟l̶͓̂̏̒͂ͨk̝̯͈̈́͗̃͛͗̋͢ͅ ̴ͧ͌ͥ̓͏͙̙͓͉̝̤ă̢̗͉̬̼ͯ̆̍̒ͧ͋̂b̭͐ͥ̈́ͦ͗̐ơ̷̸͓͍̺̮ͩ̇ͭͥ̄̅̒̚ų̤͆̽̓̈̋ͨṭ̴̲̿̆ͤ̏͞ ͪ̓͂͛̂̑̋҉̧̞̼͍o͚̫̰͔̖͌ͦͦͬ͗̌̓͟n̵͎̝͙͉̺̰̽̾̕g̱̱̘̿͌ͣͬo̧̡̜̼͇̪̪̣̍̄̂ͩ̓͋̌ͯi͉̿̐̃͋̇́n̅̓̃ͦͧͦͪ̓̀͏̷̨̦̤̻ģ͊͊̀̓ͪͣ̎҉͔͍̫̙ ̱̙͖̝̱͎͈ͫ͋͌̊̾̌́g̮̬̟͇̘̳͙͊̈́ͬͩ̄̀ͅạ̟͇͇̩͓̖̙̉͌͒͆͑ͭ́͘ṁ̴̜̺̻̳͍͌ͮë͓́̓͌̅̆̽͝s̷̙̝̪̮ͩ̓ͫͦ͒ͤ͋͂̑͟.̡͎̼͇ͮ͐̇̂̚ ͑͂ͦ͋ͮͧͨ̚͏͎̞̝S͉̯̋ͦͣ͒̽̈ͭe̵̶͆̀̏ͯͬͦ̊̀̅҉̫̟͔͈͉̩r̤̯̮̱̠͍͉̓ͣ́̔̓̾̚͘͝i̶̹̱̹͆͋ͤ̉̆͋o̷͖̪̎̾̉̕ṵ̫ͫͪ͌ͨͮ̚̕s͇̬͚̪̬͋͛̒̓̕͢l̢͉̖͕̙̤̿̄̀͜y͍͕ͫ̆,̸̻͕̝̩̼̺ͣͬ͐̿́ ̧̩̹̪ͯ͆̑̃ͣ̊ͮǰ͈̜̤̬̩̤͘ͅu̵̦̯̬̗̟̱̝͖̓̾̊͛ṡ̡̧̠͙̤͔̖̈́̔ͧ̒̉t̹̥͙̠̔̉̈̐̽͘ ͉̹̮̦̱͔̫͍̗ͣ̍ͬͤ͛̃̓͘d̵̳̟̲͙̀͌̃͐̄͝ͅō̡̥̦͉̹̱͖͗ͫ̿ͨ̇͠n͖̫̣̦̜͚̝̯̓͋͘'̺̞̠̮̣̫ͦ́͘t̨̪̮͉̱͋́̑̀̐͐͛̀͝.̊ͩ̀̈̀҉̹͇̦͠
̶̘̪͔̭̔ͫͭ͠
̪̜̤͓͔͈̥̠͋͊̇̍ͧͯ̕
̡̜̘̬͇̤͉̹ͮ̌͐͑̑ͩͧ̚P̺͎̟̪̝̪̭ͯ̿̌͑͊̎ͣ͋̃o͉͍̦͓̙͎̺̻ͥ̓͋̂̈́ͯͦͣ͠sͧ̾̒̾̚̕҉̤͎͈̤t̷͔̲̞̀͌́̀̓͆ͦͭ͛i̢̫̳̯͍͕̟̫̺̓̾͝n̥̤̼͔̞̘̹̲̰̒ͦ̾ͩͧ͑ͥͦ̑͘g̡̲̱͈̩̙̙̎̾͂̋͗ͬͅ,̻͒̄̀ ̮͍̖̣̺̐ͪ̾̽͊V̢̰̼ͫͧͦ̉̿̇͜o̹̞̱͖̤͚͕͛́͊͌̂ͬ̏͟t͈̙̮͉̗̤͓̓̔̏̎ǐ̓̿ͯ͆̅̏̅͟ͅn̷̵̼̻̗̞̖̗͖ͭ̾͜g̷͎̣̘̮̗̭ͮ̈́͊͌͌̉͐́͢ͅ,̥̆̏ͦͭͪ̒́̋̈́́͝͠ ̸͛̉҉̗̬D̹̹̹͎͕̔ͤ̑̾ḙ̗͊̽́̀͢a͍̝͖̣͖̺̒̄̽͌ͅd̯̤̣͎͍̀͊̋ͯ̆͜͢l̥̮̼̼̙̈ͪ̉ͨͮ̽̀̽̕i̶̛̊ͫ̔͌͛̊̓͏̮̙̦̖̬̹͉ͅn̡̝͍̦̗̜͖͑͛͛̌̂ͭ͢͡e̠̪̝͖̞̠͑͋̍ͮ̒ͬ̊̎͜ ̷̱̹́͗͐̂́ḁ̱̲͉͚͆̍͋̈́̅̓͠n̴̜̦̥̝͚̦͇̓̃ͧ̄d͍̹͇̪̘̩̀͊̌ͦ̓͡ ̸̺̜͖͖̹͔̗ͧ̓ͯ̃̄̈̀͡D͉͚̮̖̻̩ͨ̓̿̌̄͑e̵ͥ͆ͯ̌̎̉ͬ̆ͯ͏̤͓͈̦̞̬͕͞a̶͉̬͔̙̖͈͚̘̭͑ͤ̀tͪ̂̋͟҉̢͙̗̝̹h͎̗̲͈̣͙͐͘͡
̞͕̝̟ͤͥ̈̆̏͂̍ͫ̚͘ͅ
̡̰̺̖̼͚̠̻̫ͦ͒̏̈̎̓̏͑͞ ̧̤̩͇͍̗͙͕̰̮̉̊ ̎̈ͦ̚҉̴̰̺̰̰ ̳̗͖̩̼̱̪̱ͨ̂ͭͯ̽͘͞͝ ̛͓̜̟̹̝͗ͣͭ͑̂̿̄ͅ<͚̟͓̒̏̉̇̌̔̊ͨ͜1̧̛͎̰̿ͩͩͧͣ̌͋>̧̊̍̆͆̉̃͛̏̽҉͍̗̙͈̬Ḑ͉̻̰̝̖̮ͪͨͧ̽e̷̡͙̯̖̬͉͛̆ͩ͒ͅa̡͈̱̘̘̫̮̙̓ͥ̓̄̾͋ḍ̵̥̱ͮ̔̅͛́l̰̹͕͖ͥͅi̘̝͕̞̗ͮ́͐͗́͝n̑͒̍̽̿̈́͏̵̳ëͫͫ̒͛ͣ̓҉̴̢̝̮͓̰̩̥̫s͚͇ͧͯ͋̔ͅ ̶̦̯͛ͪ̆̑ͫa̻̙͙̜͉̥̠̫̙ͯͮͣ̽̊́͘͘r̘̖̖͖̟̼̠͋͑ͣͪ̍̄e̟͎͔̪̙̘ͭ̄͛ͭ̿͐ ̫̱͓̰͉͓̜̹ͯ̃͟͞ą̝̤̣̭̬̻̠̰ͦ̈́ͬ̚ ͙̯̠͎̗̘͎̜̍̽̒͑̄ͬ̽̚̕͞f̴̓͌̈ͯ̆͡͏͚̣̬̼̘̱̻͈̳i̖̘̟̦͚̻̪ͨx̷̬͇̼̳̻̬̦̉̌̍̊͒̆̌̏e̷̊ͭ́̑̿̎͏҉̬̠̟̙͎̤̠d̡̖̮̰͈̻͎̎ͨͤ̓́̚ ̧̮͓͍̹̙̲͔͚͌̓̅ͫ̓͟3̶͉̝̺ͭͭ͋͂͘͞ ͇̥̣̗͍͓̉͒w̹͕̻͕̻̉̿͆ͧ́͝͠ę̢͇̤͉͓͕͙͇̮̫ͫ́ͬ̃̓ͦȇ̸̅̀ͧ̏͗ͫ͜҉̲̞̙̝k̢̖̳̩̤̦͖͍̳̿̒̉͗̀̀s͖̼̬̑̃̏̆̑͒͒.̨͚̟͚̣̒͛ ̸̵͍͇͑̉̍I̷̯͕̗̮̋͐̅̀ͭͬ̏͘͠f̷ͧͧ̈́̋ͪ͌̋͏̞̦̖̳̣͢ ̬͕̍͑ͯ̓ͥ̈̓͞t̵̷̗̳͈̫ͫ̆͒̈̀h͍̹̬̼̗̦̉ͯe̶̞͚͛̈́̚̕ŕ̶̛͙̲̳̺̏̄̌̌̑̋̊́e̳̘̙̹̭̎̔ͬͮ͛̎̎̓̒ ̛̩̦͕͙̟̺͍̱̞ͮ̈͊͑̈́̇̂ĩ̡̳̓̈́͑s̵̵̹̪̤̱̙̓͆ ̣͙̜͚̦͗̅̍ͨą͕̼ͩ̏ͣͬ ̨͖̮̗̟̰͎͙̙̈́ͯͫ̓ͥ̋̀ͩ͐ŗ̞̓̒̉͆͒ͭ̇̈́͘͟e̘͕̹͓̫͉ͪͨ͜p͈̹͖ͨͨ̒ͥl̵͕̫ͮͭa̴͕̭͗̈͟ċ̵͉̙̞͓̲̭ͧ̾̑̾̒ͫ̂͝͡e͈̩̘̻͎̝̮͑ͭm̾̽̾͊ͤͫ͑͜͏͕̦̯̤̝͈ͅe̴͖̝̥͈͇͒̀͆ͭñ̶̷̻͉̯͓͙̥ͪͣ̾͒t̙̩̞̹͇̼́͑̄̑̀ ̴̧̮̭͕͙̩͓̯̺̌̏͝I̵̼͖̝̬̝̻͙ͧ̊͛̃ͅ ̣̯̗͇̤̉͌̉̇ͫ̄́̚̕m̸̺͔̹̮̖͒̂ͤͪ̏i̛̓ͣ҉̫̞̺̲̼ĝ̷̤̥̻̮̘̜ͫ͂̐̽͐̄̚͜͡h̼͔̗̜̦̅͌̽̈̽͠͠ṱ͍̹͙͈͇̠̎͛̄ͥ̈́ͧ ̵̨̫̳̱͈̤̼͖ͪͩ̈́͂̐̓̇͒͊â̡̩̬̤̝̂͑͜l̦̲̟̻̺ͥ͒̄̃ͣ̈́̎͘͢l̦͇̤̣̻̩̗̉̽ͦo̶̷̢͍̱̲̮͙̹̩̓̌̐̓͑͂̀͒̇w͍͈͔̓ ̢̪̬̠̱̼ͩ͂̐͜͝a̫̼̤͐ͦͬͯ͆̓ͪͤͯn̴͈̺̗̤ͧ̔̌̀͒ͮ̎̓͟ ̥̳̘̱̲̲͔̫͊͛̓ͦ́e͈͔̓̑̉̒̈̂̚x̴̼ͧͥ̏͘͢ͅt̢̗̦̍͆̆ͪ̍͒̀̀̀e̡̡̯̫͎͆ͅn̶̻͓̬͔ͩ͊̒ͣ͗̀̚͟s̷̬͙͓̮̣̞̤̄̚͜i̙͕̝̖͇͖̰͛̊ͥ̽͆͒͆͗o̻̜̜̰͗̍͡ͅn͕̭̮͈͓̫̎̆͋̈̓̀͜s̴̩̮̼͇̲͕̈̅ͫͧ̃͋̕.̼̫̭̳̠͖͓̈́͗ ̧̏ͦ̾̋̑͊͗҉̝͉̝̖ͅE͖̘̻͔͍ͣ̂́̍͗͘͢͞x̛̘̱͎̠̼̩͈͉̾̔͊̂͂t̲͈̲̘̤̫̤̣͕͛ͤ̍̃͜ȇ͕̳͂̿̉͛ͯ̈ͪ͠͝n̠̦̖̜̩̤ͪ̋͊ͪ̍̌͢͢ŝ̛̬͎͓͖ͤ̀̂̃͌ͅi̝̪̠̦̹͉̻̼͌̊ǫ͎ͣͫ̌͗͛͑ͦ̚͡n̲͕̤͇͚̓͒̈́͒͠͝s͖͇͈̠̪̲̹͙̼̓ͪ͘ ̛̤̹̻ͭ̎͒͋͝w̶̛̻̘̫̳̠͖̬͆͒̆ͪ̓͑̑̃̓́i̧ͬͭ̌҉̼̜͕̺ͅl̶̺̞͈̭͓̣ͧ̏ḽ͓̼̦̳̏͠ ̥̭̭̩̣̌̑̑̅̋͗͘͠n̶̡̘͍̻͉̩̘̈̓ͅo̙̘̼̦͂̿̿̅̈ͮ̈ͥ̑t̶͎͖͖̣̤̯̜ͣ͡ ̅ͮ̇͜͏̸̦b̨͔̯̲̟́͌͌̋̎̃̍ȩ̮̲̼̞̱̿ͨ͂̀̿̂ ̼̬͇̺͕͈̓͆̀ͯ̄ͮ̀l̢̗̳͕̪͉͇̇͜o̦̝̫͑̂̇͢ṇ͙̱ͤ̉̍̉͆̈́ͣ͠g̓ͦ̓ͤ̎ͣ͑̌҉̷̖͕ē̳̥̰̩̮̥̳̌ͪ̏ͣ͟͠ͅr̹͔̙̰̯̠͑̂̽ͩͦͭ̓ͭ͌͢͡ ̇҉͇̝̻̤̰̻͕́͟ț̣͙̯̪͇̝̯̖̿ͥͦͨ̽ͨ͒̇h̴̶͈̖͓̭̒ͭ͐͗͠a̴̪̰̓ͤͪ́̍̋̐̂͝n̨͉̠̙̺̳̦̹̅̆ͭͣ͑̈̋ ̨̥̮̘̳̝̥̇̓͋̔ͧ͛͗͢1̴̥̞̲̥̺̲͕ͣ̌̈́͌ͫ̆̈̚ ̱̅ͮͨ͑̈̑͗̌ẇ̢͉̳̲̗͈ͣ̃ḛ̢̝̓e̳̟̻̅ͨ͗́ͧͯ͝͡ͅk̨̮̖̜̼͔͇̓͞.͖̉̑̔̋̄ͪ̉̅̃̕͘ ̭̘͂́ͣ͢͠P̡̨̟̊͆ͨͅe̷͍͈͓͕̽̌̄͋̑͆̈r̜̣̜̠ͥ͗ͯ͊ͪ͊̀͡iͨ͐̊̚͏̳̠o̶̮͓̔̽ͯ̎͆ͨ̊́͠d̪̰̐͗̄͒̄͐̀̀.̃ͧ͆͑̎͏̘
̧͍̞͍̠̗͈̮̱ͮ͋̈̏ͤ ͚͉̽̃̔̆̚ͅ ̱͎̞̞̬̥̤͔̃͗̍ͣ͊̇̅ͅ ̸̹̣̇ͧ̌ͬͩ̉̏ ͫ͐͏̖̟̰̦̤̤̩<ͬ̆̚͏̶̻̳̝2̷̩̬̻͎̗͔͔̪͓ͪ̆̈́̿̈́ͦ̔̕͠>̬̦ͫͮ̔̓̐ͦ̓̂I͓̬͕͈̣̜̭̜͌͋͗̔f͐̓̃̎̏̏̚͏͙͉̜͘͝ ̖̝̜̪͉̬̪̄ͭͭ͑̅̍ͯ̓y̧͉͕̒ͪ̒ͨ̅ͥ̽o̮̣̙͐̃̽̾̍͛̈̈͢u̷̷̧̜̝̫̗̲͙ͨ̐ ̵͚̗̞ͭ̇͂̃̔̄a͈͚͉̩͖̗̯̋ͩ͛̊̓ͣ͑ͮr̢͇̠͎̯͍͈͓͂̂͋́͂̒ͨͪē̛͚̮͍̾̑ ̺̀͑ͯͭg͐ͧͮ͂҉̘̩̘̻̙̩͉͍ō̵̝̖͎̗͇̇͌̆̚̕ỉ̛̜̝̳̝̗̈ͣ͒̔͞ͅn͙͙̹ͭͦͩ̑̓ͨ͐͐g͔̞̺̪͔̥̜͌͟ ̷͍͔̳͚̻͙̓̔ͩͩ͐t̛̘͕̺̼͖ͫ́̽̾o̒͌̍͌̌̅̽͛҉͖̟͍ ̸͚̈́ͣ̚͠b̏͒̈͏̧͙̺̳͍̻̬̻ę̖̹̜̯̜͈̇̍ͮͯ̏͢ͅ ̫͉̝͔͔̰̻͎̭ͮ͊͗͂͊ͯ̾̔o͉̮̟̲̺̹̘̽͗̊ͫ́͒̚ǹ̡̠̻͈̩͎̘̹̦̮ͥͭ͑ͤͩ́͝ ͉̣̼́v̴̧̲͚͉̫̿̀a̛͎̫̖͖͚̝̮ͪͬ͊͆̉̉ͥ̊c̴̭̺̰͚̳̫͔̀͑ͪ̾ͦ̀a̜̲͕͐ͪ͑͐ͨ̈́t̳̼̯̞͈͎̱̰̃̋ḭ̶̷̜̞ͩͪ̎̂̊͐͊̍͢o͈͓̣͕̙͓̮͇ͥ̾̒̓ͤ͋̌́̑͡ṉ̞͐ͦ̉ ͙̘̙͉͖ͪ̈̑o̱͉ͨͬr̮͓͉͉̦̙̿ͧ̊͆̆̉̈̀ ͫ̄ͩ̚͜҉̛̳̠͉̫̼̺̪ͅų͈͖̯̬̪̝̒͐̿͌́ñ̵̘̬̱͓͈̋ͭ̌̀ͩ͞͝ą̭͍͙̮̠̑ͥ͟ṿ̘̯͍͈͙̼̭̾̍͊̄̊́̚a̷̵̯̙͇̳̠̲̻̟̠ͧͣͤ̅͌̔i͖͖̋ͦͧ͐̇ͤ̅ͅl̜̣̖͙̝̬̠̻ͥ̋ͬ͆̒̓̔͜a̵̺̖̔̐ͬ̈́ͧ͟b͓ͧ̒̒̓͐̎͆͆͞l͓̬͕̙͉̰̦͆̆e̷̹ͭ̅̇̒ͪ̑̕ ̧͔̯̙͕̏ͯ͠f̯̗͚́̓͐̇̽̀͜͡ơ͈̞̯͚̳̬̖̇ͣͪͫͦ̅́̚͠r̺̘̩̘͙ͫ̽͐͐̀͒̑̂ ̋ͬ̎̓ͤ̋̔ͅs̝̭̟͈̯͙͖͂̏ͣͯͪͦ͘o̷̧̥̠̜̜͕͎̗̅͗̇͒̒́͜m͍̫͔̠͈͍̉͌ͫ̌͜e͈̺͕̪͓ͣ͋̿̏̑̄ͫ̉̌͝ ̨̱͚̭̩̞̣̃̍̽͂ͮ͗ͩ̒t͙͎̰̰̱̜̣̋ͮ̀̾̕͢i̷͍̥͙̝ͮ̍̅̊͞m̷̪͈̩̮͓̓̈́̌͆͢ȅ̪̼͉̞̹̫̼͙̥́̅̾̀̀ ̦̌̉ͯ͞p̝̘̱̩͊͂̄̐ͯ̎̈́̚͝l̛͍̰͙̗͚̹̘ͦͤ͋͛̂ͥ̈͘e̿̚͏̦͔͇̬̼̺̥͡a̴̺̩̹ͯͨ͛ͅș̙̫͍̗̎̆͒̆͜e͚̣̮͎ͬ͗̊̎̉͟ ͓͓̈̈ͤ͒̇͛̽̚i̵̧̧̫̞͈̼̞̜̠̗̥̔̄̽ͦ̈́͛ͯn͎̲͖͍̻͚̖̝̞ͨ̉̋͛ͬ̒ͣ̑́̕͢f͙̙͚̍ͫ̌ͦͧͬ̏͜o̢͍̟̘̠̭̲̓ͧ́ͅŕ̶̡̬̬͇̼͎̺ͤ͗̅͆͜ṃ̸̗͍̯̹͛̓̀͊̌͝ ̡̟͇̜̞̄̒̊̂͆̔̚̕͟ṁ̶̺̰̳͎̻̠͎͈͉ͪ̏̕e͍͇̰̫̗͂̋͋̚̚ ̆̂̄͊҉̴̷̣̥̠̪̮̜iͪ̇̽ͦ͊͞͏̲̪̼̫͈n͇̯̾̃ ̸͓̘͈̭͂͊̍ͦ͟t͈͙̥͋̅͗̾ͫͬ̅͝h̸̐̋̈͛ͯͯ͘͏̳̦̣̻̻̻r̢̩̥̟̪̻͆̎̀ͭͥ̊ͩ̀ͧe̵̠̦͎̫̰͎̬̿́ͦ̀͑̃͛̽â̴̷̮̺̝̻̋̚d̜̗̦̩̫̃̄̀͜ ̷̗̲̂o̢̖̩̻͊̄ͪ̿̐ͣr̸̟̦̙̻̀̆̀͠ ̬͈̖̼̒ͤ͑ͨ̍ͤ͑ͩ͝t̴̰̘͇͇̼̬̙̮̗̀͒̆̕͘h̥̙̼̜͖̼͌ͤ͒̆̉ͧ͟r̲̮̟̟̬̱̮̊̌͂̋o̰̞̩̯̣ͯ̑u͇͔ͪĝ̬̰̰͓͉̕h̵̨͕͓͍ͥͧͅ ̖̤̥͖̪͎̪ͤ̓ͦ͊͘͢͡aͤ̃́̅̅̽ͧ̈́̾͠͏͉̹͉͕͚ ̵̸͔̘̳̼͉͇̯̪̀̃̀ͣP̢̨̭͚̺̼̖̓̈́̈͒̃ͫͅṀ̢͎̞̬͔̙̪̣̰͒͊ͪ̉̐̽͊́͜.͚̲̹̭̙̾̍̒̆ͥ̊̚ͅ
̵̦̱̋̔̈́̎͐̄͒̍̋ ͕͚̖̣̼͍͐̓ͅ ̌̓͋͏̴͚̰̟͟ ̧̙͍̪̞̦̖̼̥̣̿ͣ͡ ̪̩̭͍̠͙̮̼̾ͧͦ<̠͉ͬ̍͋̎̂͂̆3̡̤̦̖̪͙̠͕̿̅ͤ̊̂̂ͬ̚>̶̞̺͖̹̖͕͎̻ͥ̉Í͓͚̓̆ͬͭ͠f̦̲͖̞͙̦͔̒͋̃̓̆ͥ ̡̜͓̲̞̰͙̥̃͌ͭ̏̒͋͆͊̍̀͞y̞̙͉̩͍̯̻͎͈̏̒͠o̶̺̙̙̲̙̒ͬͣ̒ͅu̢͍͎̰̜ͭ͊̀ṟ̷̭̦̠̋͗ͥ̃ͪ̽͒̍́͞ ̷̴̻̬͑͟V̗̲̜̰͙̰̯̟̂ͮ͛͜͝͝/͔̭̈́́L͔͉̺̻̥̥̻̼̞ͧ͋ͥͭẢ̙̇͋͑ͪ ̳͉̼͔͍̫̖̆̔ͥ̃̀͠cͬͩ̃͂̽͗҉̼̣͓̲́o̜̟̱͈̝̪̯̪͌̆v̶͈̤̦̰̉̂̊̀̈̉ͩ̌͐̕ͅe͐ͤ̑̃̏ͣ̉͜͏̫̳̕ṛ̵̛͖͆́s͓̞̈́̈́̾͑ ̜̣͕͊̇ţ̦̟̖̝̐ͮͯ̽̂͒ơ̬͖̰̣̰͊ͣ̽ͯ͋̈ͩ͡ỏ̴̧̥̩͔ͯͣͫ ̸̯̯ͪ͗ͩͫͤ͞l̯͖͕̩̙̦ͧ̍̐ͣͯͩͦ̌̚o̰͎ͪͦ́̿ͧ͆̀ņ̸ͧͪ̿ͤͣ̍̐͐̽͏̟̻̭̜g̷̶̟̻̣̗̯̥̩̩ͬͨ̊̿̈́͘ ̮̯̳ͮ͂ͦͨͫ́͞ǎ̭̬͔̱̞̅͛ͪ̈͆̕͡͡ ̡̣̝͇͚̲͇ͦ͂ͣ͝ť̰͔͛̐̾ͨͩͦ̚͘͠i̱̫͙͊̆͘ṃ̴̹̻̪͈͎̻̎̐ͬ̂͗̌́͜e̶͈͎͓̫͎͈̟̳ͣ̽͆ͦͣ͢ ͎̰͈͉͕̟̖̯̽̋̿̀̑̉̕͠Ȉ̵͚̜̈̐ͯ͐̊ͬ͘ ̶̻̤͔̥̬̘̼̈͛̒̊ͮ̓̿͌w̱͈͖͕͇̠͋ͥ̀i̵̭̙̯͔̫͇͔ͤ͗͑ͭͩ̇͋͛ͪl̴̅̄̔̾͛̍ͣ͠҉̖͔̭̟͍ḽ͚̊̉ͯͧ̓͢ ̛̙͕̙̭ͫͩͣͩ́͗r̸̩͖̣̻͇̻͑̅ͩͧẻ̳͖̘̘̤͖̱̍͐̋͗p̷̭͓͓̈́ͧͣ̎̎͊̿l͖̲͇͈͚̎ͤ͆̄̇͐͝ͅą̲̾ͬ̅̽̆͆͋͢c̷̫̣̙͓ͨͧ͒͆̈́͞ë̺̱̝̣͆ ͚͚̮̱̠̐̆̋ŷ͙͚͇̒̓̂o͓̟͌ͤ̑ͯ͒͋̆̚u̶̝̯͉̜̠̇ͪ͘.̨̢̦̠ͦ̾̊͌ͮ
͈̙ͫ̿ͫͩ͂ͤ̒͞ ̺̭̔̔ͭ̀ͣ̑͟ ̷̶͈͖̩͈̙̬̝͐͂̂̐̐̀͞ ̟̤̝͚̤̬̑ͭ̏ͯ̐ͮ̌̚͘ ̲͙͖̞̱̹͙͔ͯ͒͐̎̎̋̏<͇̬̉ͯ̾͋ͮ͐͒̀́4̼̠̟̆ͯ͛ͅ>̍ͨ͏͕̱̦̖I̵̵͕̻̰͚̗͔̘̋͊̈́ͭ̏̀ͥ͢f͈̞̥̤͋̐̏̓ͥͅ ̴̮̟̪̬̞̮͍̭̑͛̈̍͜ỳͩͯ̅ͫ͏̞̼̼͠o̴̸͎̭͓̣ͦ̎̒̒̄͜ͅu̖̰̞̠̺͒̽̚ ̧̛̰̻̭̦ͫ̐ͪďͦ̒͂̓̓͌͒͜҉̺̮̜̺̮̬̕o̶͔̼̠̟̙̻̔͐͆ͯ̐͝ ̸̴̛͔̆̔͑ͪ͛̄͌̓n̶̷̖̰̺͌ͪ͒ͧ͊̏͜o̶̙̲ͧ͌̈̔̆̚̕͢t͓̳̱̪͍̝̺̫ͬ͐͟͡ ̳̱͎͙͗̓ͣ͘pͩͪ̈́͏̢͚̝̗̘͎̣̯͚́ͅô͖̭̻̫͚̱̰̅̓̾̌̌̈́̕s̞̘̩͗͆̀̀͗̂ͮt̖̭̖̄͋͜ ̮̖͍͕̞͛̃̊̎́͟͜͝i̼̩̮ͯ̎̽̒̐ͣ͐̂ͅnͭͤͪ̾ͥ̎͏͏͖̼͈̳ͅ ̧̠̙ͫ̅ͣ͟͡ͅ7̧͈̻̺̳̰̥ͬͧ̌̿̚2̤̮̤̩͕̭̝̰̭͊͛͒͋̽̏ ̺͓̟̻̘̓̑͊̽ͯ̊͘ͅḥ̼̲̦́͛̎͐̅̔ͯ͟ͅo̵̠̼̟͓̜̲ͮ͊̋̃̐ͅu̷̸̮͚̮͕̯̲͙̦̐̔̓́ͥr̨͔͙̟̮̬̗̼̼̔͒ͩͥ͌͜s̳͚̭̹͎̱̔̓ ̛̳͈͙̻̮ͬͥ̐͊͒̍̌ͅy̟̤̳̺̺̝̹̑ͧͅọ̼͔̘̦̭ͧ̅̍ͥ̎̇̎̑ͪͅu̪̙͙͓̰̘̯̫ͪͧ̔͒̀́ ̰͓ͥ͐ͮs̵͖̺͉̪ͦ̾̇̐͝h̰͕ͫ̌ą͎͎ͬͥͯ̓͟͢l̵̸͓̺̫̆̽͞l̶̗͓͎͌̔̔̇ͥ̿ͨ̅ ̴̟̰̃̓ͩ͢b̴̴̬͎̱̠̭̈́̄ȩ̸̷͍̹́͂̃̿ ̡̣͔̜̠͉̭͚́̏ͦͫ̊́p̖͖̂̀ͧ̕r̩ͮ͘ô̻͇͓̙͉̮ͯd̅̿̃҉̧̰d̡̛̯̙͉̰̝̜̠̥ͥͦ͊ͦ̒e̴͍̻̞͓̬̠̟͒ͨd̨́̂ͨͣ̓҉͇̻̻͔.̷̙͚̼͕̣͔̿͒̋̆͊͒ͪͅ
ͧͤ͒̔̉ͯ҉̛̞̠͈ ̨̻̟͚͛̉͋͆̆̿͟ ̵̺͔͖̮̭̙̺̿̚͘ ͈͕͌̈͡ ̢̯̙̎͢<͕̯̲ͪ̌͂͆͗̀5̨͚̤̻̖̫̯͙̙̌ͮ̏̕>̶̣̳̱͆ͭ̏ͯ̆̅͟Iͪ̈́̓̅͌̔ͧ̔͏͠҉͚̼͍͙͍̠̖ͅf̬̯̣́ͤ̂͠ ̪͖͇̟̭͓̯̬ͫ̔ͩͮ͛͊̇̽̕y̸̺͙̼̝̭͎̪ͯͩ̀̚ǫ̘̙͙̗̞̝̾ͫu͚͆ͬ̀͋̌ͣ ̨͉̱̯̯̾ͧͫ̄d̛̺̭̈́̍͒ͪ͊ͬ̐o̥̦̗ͫ̊͜ ̢̩͕̦͓̼ͥ̌͐̔̉̉ṉ̼̊̉͒ͦͮ̒o̵ͯ̂҉̥̻̰̗t̤̣̱͈͋ ̖͉͂̉ͥͧͮ̚͠r̺̽͑̿̎e̢̡̖͔̭̜̓̊̇s͉̪̗͈̰ͮ̈͐̾̃ͪ͟p̶̴̭̳̩̰͈͔ͯ͌̿͐ͭo̺͓̰̗̬̼̝̥̐̽̆͘n̷͉̼ͥ̆́̔͊̈́͜͠d̮̭̗̘̳̈̌̀͘ͅ ͣ͐̽̆ͦ̐̽ͨ͌͡҉̥̮̩͇̫̥̰ť̾̄̂͗͑̇͜͏͚̹̮͔o̶̲̝̱̤ͪͪ͛͑̊̚͜ ̛ͭ͌҉̘̫̠̭̖̮̥t̘͉̱̜ͪ̾ͦ́h͈̝̙̺̽͛ͤ̅ͩ͒̓ē̪̗̗̖̪̼̬̪̅̑̊ͤ͂̏̉̕͡ ̪͓̟̦̟͙͆̉̐̋͊͝p̡̻̼̟ͬ̉ͤ̀̒͋̉͋̚r͗ͨ̋̇̚͏͓̬͔͚̠͞ͅó̞͈͉̤̪̜̙͍̻ͩͤͤ̇d̡͚̝ͥ͞ ̨͇̥̘ͬ͗̓ͭͪͫͧͬĩ̻̏ͮ̽͗̏ͅṇ̩ͣ̈́͞ ̭̱̙̥͈̞̝ͪ̈͒́̀̓̍͌͢ã̳̠͖̦̺͍̙̯̓̔́ͤ͡n̢̜̗̰̣̍̑̄̆̂̀̂̿͆ͅò̟͇͉̱̣̻̔͑̎̔͘̕t̫̤ͮͥ͊̇ḥ̛̯̻̣̒͆͑ͦͪ̑̀ẻ̘̩̝̤̮̫̈͐r̷͖̱͈̘̦ͣ͊ͅ ̢̥̣͔͉͍̤͓͒ͪ̾͐͋ͬ̇̌͐͟2̛̿ͯ͌̚͏̛̰̯͔̰͈4̶̸̜̺̫̪̪͈̳̲̞̋̉͗̀ͪ͊ ͙̺́̔̔̅ͨ͂ḧ̴̖̣̙̱̝̩͔͋̿͌̇̎̏ͭ͝o̝̲̪͕̞̹̘̮̗̓̅́ų͎̙̬̻̞̇͛͂̓͆r̶̰͖̘̻͇̄͆ͦ̒̽́͡ŝ̜̱͈̥͍̭͉̯ͥ̌ͭͭ̎͘͞.̫̘̞̜͈ͣ̓͑ͨͯ͗͆͆ ̝̖̜̗̤̉ͧͯ̈ͩ̒̀ͅŸ͎̥̳̹́̊̂ͧ͛̿ͦ͞͞o̵̱͓̼̣̅͐̌̋͗͒ů̓͋͐ͤ҉͔̰̞̖͍ ͔̳̤̝ͬͩͦ̆͆̊̆̅̑͝s̴̴̗̾̏̀̌̿h̲̦͚ͬͬ̅ͤ̿ͭ̚͝a͔̥̩̝̗̔͆͊͒͆ͫͪ̾͘͟l͙̻̃̈́͟l̢͇̺̳̟̖̤̈́̎̾̽͗͜ ̩̪͍̼̬̃ͩ͠b̛̦̻́̐e̢̯̪̜̫̲̰ͥͦ̓̐ͮ̉ ̪ͧ̉͊ͩ͒̊̒r̷̠ͬ̓ͧ̽́ͨ̈́͗e̲̩̖̫͍͍̍͌̋ͅp̛̬̌̓͆̾̎͒͞l͌҉̣͔͇͓̲̦͙͕͈ă̹̮̬͔̱̮͔͚͜c͕̰͍̘̺̖̬̜͊̀̇̄͞ë̝͖͓̳̞̞͇́d̻̥̳͈̺̗͓͇ͣ̎ͮ͛ͦ͐͋̋ͅ.̅͏̙͍
͈͖̠̞͖̯̙͎̑ ̢̗͉͔̭̠̭ͣͪͪ̌ ̡̣̱͍̲̥̙͇̓͌̓̆̒ ̢̢̙̯͈̻͍͗ͨ̓ͪ̒̀ ͣͮ̿̾͏͏̷̫̣̮͎<̴̭͉̞̘̩͓̺ͯͪ̐͋6̭͈̥̳͙̜ͯ>̵̲͉͊̃̽̀Ḭ̬̝͍̺̻͂̑ͭͬ̈ͤ̓̌͞ͅf̝̯͇̰͈̻͈̦̓̽ͮ̿ͤ̾̇̾ ̴̦̺̜͕͙̮̩͚̋͂̾ͫ̈̉̅͟y̸̖̗̝̳͎͔̟͉̦̍̿̓͐̑o̸͍̥̟̖̟̮̙̖̿̅͑ͩͥͮ͋́ṷ̧̧̞͕̗̯̠͈̓ͫ̅͊͗ ͍͈̻̮̩̍̔͆͐ͦͯͧ̂̕͢͡ͅg̞̠̰̯̹̽͐̉̉ͭͫ͊̏͟ė̶̢̥̹ͬ͜t̵̨̛͖͈͚̱̘͆̅̍̐̚ ͌̃ͮ̍ͬͤ͋̚҉̰̹̙̮̥͓̖ͅ3̧̢̹͓͓͖̫͉ͨͪ̆̍ͪ ̝͔̗̬̀̈ͩ̾̔̀ͩ̅͝͝͡p̶̻̪͇̜͖̠͗ͬͭ̂͠r̵͎͚̘͍̃̓ͫ͟ͅo̶͎̼̱͔̭̍̓͊͑̒̋͋̒͢d̷̲̠͕̯͈͔̗̐s̷̺̠̺͇͍͍͇͙ͦͩ,̯̮̼͔͑̈́͠ ̗̗͕̤̑͗̾ͥͅy̹̗̖̯̱̅͆͊̀̃̂̏ͨͅo͇͔̹͙͍͚ͮ̓ͥ̎̽̽̽u̶͖̪͒ ̤̟̺͖̓̉ͥs̮̱͖̟͌̎͌͒̓̔ḫ̯̺̥̗̱̟͓̈ͤ̏̋̓̌̀à̼̞͚̻̋̈ͯͨ́͟͟ļ̷̺̟̙̻̟̬̺̃ͧͨ̏̄̋͌ͮl̜͉̝͕̮̼̊̈́͌͆͛ͧ ̪̊̊͌ͤͥͭͫͮ́͢͟ͅb̙͔͙̪̰̭͙͒̃̒̔̈́̐̊͡͡e̱̬̖͍̤̾ͦ͢ ̜̩͊̿͆̍́͡ͅr̝̩̺͚̥̬̱̜̺͑ͮ̓̆͆̃̆ͬͬę̸ͦ͆͊ͩ͂͏͉̺̝̞̳̬͍̜p̸̡̫͙̞̣̱̠͙̄̐ͥ̓̍̀̅̚l̢̨̻̝ͬͧ̿ͪ̾a̶̧̫̠̖ͯͤ̃ͫ̆̕c̷̨̪̪͖̦͆͊̈́ͮͯ̽ͣ̉ȇ̢̝̣̘̟̭͛̊ͩ̄̍d͍̲̤̙̉ͩ̎̄ͫ̅͌́̚͢͜ ̙̭̫̜͔͈͉̿ͤ̐͑ͥͮ̚a͖͙̖̪̫ͮ̎ͯ̇͊ͦ̃̈̎́͝ủ̴̴̫̥͓͎̖̤͂ͧͨ͐̆ͅt̶̡̹͎̠̠̙̬̂̓̉̆o̭̺ͣ́͑ͯm̷̗̪͈̰͈ͬ͠a̷̶̳͔̠ͥ͗ͪ̑̈̄ͧ̊͒ṯ̺͊̒ͮ̽͋̏̚ị͇̭͈̱͗͗ͨc̢͈̊͑̌̎͟a̮̜͚̋͛̓͋ͫ̀͞ͅͅlͪ̓ͫ̒͟҉̻l̴̻̱̎ͬ̎́͂ͥ̿̕y̷̰͓͍̮̘͔̝͚͎͗̏͞.̺̝̳̥͙ͩ́͐̾͊́ ͕̙͊͗ͫͧ͛͟͞I̷͗̔̊ͫ́ͪ̅͛͞҉̠̟̱̠͇̙̞͈ ̵̨͙̖̙͙̝ͨͨ̑̾ͭ͆̚w͕̘̜͚͔͍̫̘̎̍̃ͬ͊͗̇̕i̮̤̬̘̘͇̠̤̦͛̂̽l̷̺̫̳͙̗̓̕l̳̳͎͎̂̋ ̨̣̯ͨ̀̀b̶̨͓̥̻̳̹̂͛ͯ̔̕e̸̡ͬͭͩ҉̯̦͖̟͖̞̗ ̜͖̩͔͖́̓ͦ̎̇l̡͈ͧ̔͢a̫̦͈̱ͤ͆̾̈́̆̾̈̈́͟x̴̩̹̖̘̤͕̹̹̘́̾ͨ́ ̴̢̯̥̍͠w̷̴̫̞ͣ̓̌͋͜i̤̭͇̭͖̼͂̐́ͪ̉͑̈͝͠ͅͅt̖̞̮̲͈̻̤͛ͮͣ́̈ͧͦ̆͢͝h̼̫͓̟͕̖̩ͦͣ ̵̧̘̪ͧ̔̌t̸̗͎̩͕̥̀ͫ̐ͣ̚h̾ͯ͛̃̎̋ͤ͏̲̻i̸̳̝ͥ͑̏̔ͨͧͦ͢s̘̖̮͕ͨͨ́̍ ̴͔͇ͧ͌̽͞ͅį̱͚̐͛͟͡f̨͎̪̋̇͘ ̧̰̲̪̦̖̅͋ͨ̉̑ͩ́̋͘y̷̙̪̦͓͚̞̅̔ͮ̃̌́ͫ́͢o̵̧̫͕̱̔̆̓͟u̸͉͇̩͎̼̹̇̅ͅ ̵̡̩̺̤̩̜ͭ͑͒͞s̤̰̬̻̊̀̽́͆̔ͮ͟͡ṫ̨͕͉͔̽͆ͧͪ̎̀ä̞͈͈̮̇̊̕͜͢r̡͓͈̉͂̄͂̈͢ť̵̜̰̙͍̒̈́́ ͦ҉̺̫͓͖͉p̢̤ͥơ͔͍̪ͥ̃ͬͮ̍͛ş̢͇̻̟̺̱̖̮͆͑͌͒ͨͪ̾͠t̶̢͈ͩ͑̒̊i̢̗̱̝̩͛́͜n̡̡ͮ̃͏̯̜͎̥̳g͖̦̰̩̭̙̀ͯ͐̒̐̔̌ͅ ̷̬̫̺̜̲̪̟̎̇̀̀ĕ̱͙̖̲̺̻̪͉́ͯ̌ͮ͡f̰̻̩͖͙̺͎̥̉f̘̀͛̽̒͋̀ͅi̵̦̖̠̯̮̬̽ͪ̊̏ͣͪ̓̇c̯̘̝̏ͬͯ̒͒ͅi̩ͭ̈͂̃̏̍e̱ͯͪ͜n̶̷̥͓̘̮ͬ̊̽̈̆͟t̨̼̾ͣ̂̄͆̀̍͢͞lͪͥ͌ͦͬ̀͏̹̞̖̦́y̴̼ͯ͢͜ ̸͍̘͎͙͎͉͑̉̾̐ͮͭ͠͡a̷ͦ҉͉͖̠͙͚͓̖̮̪̕f̢͈̪̭͔̹̹͙̌̽ͣ͂ͧ͢ţ̷̬̫ͯ̊͡ę̨̛̺̖̈̂̂̓̈́͒̈͛r̰̙̹͙̮̠̜̅̉̾ͧ ̡̦̲̠̦͎̓͂̒̚t͚̤̹̻̬̿̆̓͆ͤ̃̚͜ͅh̴̬̩̤̗̒̍͐͐ͪ̚i̸͚̟̲̯̇̎͊ͫ̓ͧ̎͠r̨̛̝̍̋̒ͭ͛d̟͙̙̻͚̞̓ͮ̿͂ ̷̳̘͎̘̻̗ͯ͆͛̇ͪ̑ͫ͐͊ͅp̨̳ͦ̈͊r̷͙̯̹͖̭̼̣̓̃ͣͦ̄̃̄͢o͙̿̚d͂ͮ͒̆̍ͦͤͨ҉҉͔̜̹̱.̲͖͉̦̜̻̼̐̆̒̇̓ͩ͂͆
̶̣̭͍͇̣̠͓̖ͮͬ̅͆͛̏͜ ̷̡̖̪͇̠̘͕͔̘̰ͭͨ̈́̈ͨ͐ͨ ̬̈́̂ͭͭ͛͛ ̶͓͚̙̾ͩ̇͐ ͔͉̘̇̐͋̇͌͛̋̀<͇̤̮̝̦͂ͣ̿̈́͛̃́7̋̑̎ͧͮͤ̉̀̀͏̜>͖̦̮̤̰̩͉ͤͭ͒̂ͣ͆ͭ͢͡V̡͇̤̣̞̟̘̰̄̃̓ͤ́ȍ̸͎̬͓̼ͨ̄̊̔͋̏͝t̾̈̍̑͒҉̳̬̞̯̘̪̼̦͞ȩ͈͎̤͖̟̭͒͗ͣ̾sͭ͊̊͞͏̜̣̥̺̠̖͚̼ͅ ̹̫̹̳̘̙̝̦ͬ͛͝m̨̠̹͇̜͚̼ͧͮ̄̄̓͊̒ͣ͘u̳͇̲̺̜̰̙͍͐ͩ͗͞ͅs͓̿͡ṫ̨͕̬̜̙͂ͭ͂ ̵͚̠͙̝̹ͦ͊b̶̨̅͏̪͚̫̻̩͍͕̬e̷̸͕̭̰̥̦̳̯͍ͩ͒̄̌̔͟ͅ ̭͚̹ͨ̌̊b̸̩̦̱͇̜̤ͧ̆͟ŏ̬̹̹̭̹͈̖ͭ̅ͤͩ̀̚l̥͓̝̟̆ͣ̋ͣ̽ͭͯ̂ͯ͞d̷̨͇͈͈̞̩͕̪ͦ̐̎ͤę̇̽̄͏͔͜d͉̠̤̞̫͖̭̥̤͂̑͞ ̩̤͚̽̇̎ͧ̊̀ô̧̧̯̲̦̹̼̗̙̊͗́́͟ṙ̇̋ͫͮͨͤ͌͌͏̵͓̲ͅ ̡̩̺͚̓ͫw̧̬͚̮͍ͥ̋į̴̴̩̱̮͖̺̪̖ͮ̑̆͂lͣͮ҉̛͙̟̩̤ͅl̛͔͉̼̥͈̺̺̪ͤ͒ͪ́ ̤̻̰̼̾̂n̼͛͂̂̇͑͜o͗͞҉̦̖t̷͚̜̽͐̈́͐͝ ̴͉̺̤̭̥͑͋͂b̛̟̯̝̬͕̼̃ͫͦe̯̪̖̗̠̜̓͊̾͌̏͒̀ͅ ̸̯͔͉̲̪̜͉͎͈ͭ̀̑ͮͬ̀̚c̸̶̢̠̼̰͖͇͎ͦ̑͂͛̿͗ǫ̦̦̥̼͓ͨ͋͊ͣu̸̵̘͕̯̮͚̓̂ͮ̽̀̈́̈n̸̞͔̙̭ͪ̋͂́ͨ͛̽̅͠t͇͍̦̭̬̪͉̊̇̆͆͡ͅe̝͖̻ͮ̋d͎̥̜͓̘̋,̶̣̹̣̙̙̱͇̦ͦͨ̂̾̑̌ͣ ̡̏ͪͣ̏ͣ̆̓̆͜͏͙͍͕̣̦i̡̘̮̫͓̠͖͎͐͐̑ͦͯͥ͘f̢̗̱̤̤̻͛͛̍̅̑ ͚͎̟̞̥̮̝̥̎͋̕ͅy̱͇̻̰̤͕͇̬̹̔̈o͎͓̹̝͈ͮ͛̓̓̂̌̓͂͡u̦̪͖ͦͫ̂ͯ̃̊̔̐́ ̵̷̟̤̯͎͚̻̑̏̆͢m̟̙̯͉͗̇́̕a̯̯̪͛ͤ͒͑ͅḵ̷̣̦̿͗ͪ̿̊̆̍̒ḛ̺͍̏̾ͨ̉̄̚͝͡ ̷̣͕͉͙̻̳̈́͂ͯ̌̇ͥͅt̷̛̺̉͊̚ͅͅḫ̨̺͉͔̯̮̜̜ͮ͒̽͗̚e͔͚̱̺̣͒̆͑̅̓͟ ̵̮̞͇̩̫͚̦̭͐͐ͬ̊̂̀̑͆̚m͍̦̜͓ͩ̊̐ͧ̑̔͘͞i̷͇̲͇͇̲̱̠͆͗ͮ̂̾̊̚s̷̵̗̯̟̩̔ť͕͖̝͓̭̣ͪͦ͡͞͡aͪ͆̿͌̾̔́̚͏̟̝͍k̢̥͓̥͉̤̘̬̳̃ͧͪ͌ͫͯ͆̍̒͝e̶̢̱̲͋̀͐̌̀͘ ̷̡̜͇̖̫̞͊̓o͚͖̭͊ͣ̀ͬͧ̾͌͘͘f̸̓̃̀͏͍͔̥̬̪̬ ̗̥̗̏̈̔v̨̼̳̟̖̭͖ͫ̂ͨ̀ͅơ͖̟̥̪ͣͤ̿̐ͬ̎͞t͓̦̟̞̘̩͙͍́͒̅̍ͬi̔ͣ̓͂͝҉̮n̨͔͓ͭ̃̆ͤ̾̈́͑g̺̺̣͔̲͕̪ͨ̀ͦ̓̐͆͛ ̹̦̺̮̟̝̊̀ͬ̿͞w̡̧̩̖̺̩ͧ̇i̲̳͇͖̮̩̽̈ͨ̀t͓̪̻̰̾ͦ͊ͮ̔h̡̘̹͖ͨ̐̄ͨͫ͜ọ̩͓͕̼̲̭̣̬̍ͦ͑u̧̼̬͕̅̐ͤ̑ͪ̀ͨ̈́͢t̡̨͚͕̤̝̝ͤͩ̅ͦ͌͛̊̇̍͞ ̬̳͔͇͍̳͔͎̿ͭ͋b̧͙̟ͩ̏̅̄͜o̪̩̪͉̔͜͠ḷ̳̫̗̦̪̀̑̿͋ͯ̀̚̚d̸̥͎̺͍̮̥̬͎̓̚i̡̯̰͔̲̦̤̩ͥ̓͢͝ͅn̶͖͔̦̜̣͉̼ͯ̚ģ̢̝͈̰͕̟ͧ̋̅̅̊̆ ̸̫͕̹̩̪̪̽͐ͩ̔͘͘ͅÏ̷̢̤̻̑̎̃̍̓͞ ̰̟̺̥̲̥̹̞̤ͮ͆̎̿̓̂̕͠w̫͓͈̯̤͛̅́iͨ̅̄ͥͩ̔ͣ̿́҉͙̠l̻̊̋̄́͛́l̢̢͈͙̠̖͗̋͌́̇ ̱͉͕̆̃ͬ̀ͣ̑ͧͭ̈́͘͜͝iͧ͂͌͌ͬ̈҉̻̱͚n̸͚̼̜̦̘͍ͧͮ̈ͧf̨̖͕͓̜̱ͭ͜o̴̦͇̲̙̘̠̣ͨ̍ͮ̐ṙ̴̞͉ͨͣ́m̶͍͕̋̅̐͊ͥ̋̀ ̢̦̣̬̇̏̓͝y͈̫̦̼͎̽ͅơ̩͙͎̣̳͚ͭ͗̊̏ͤ̄u̔̿̒̈́҉̲̜̥̠ ̤̙͓͊ͧ̑ͯ̋̈́͋t̜͕̼̬̰̲̺̤ͯͦ̌̄h͖̝͆̕͞a̷̱̳̻̭̖͖̲̼̍̒ͬ̈ͬͭͮ̐ͩ͠t̢̡̙̥͇̥̼̎̃͟ ̵̖̜͖͖͚̜̳͑̽̑͗ͤ͛̄ͅȳ̬̘̪̫͓̭̻̟͆o̴̲̭̲͎ͤ̎̀͢ư̷̙̲̞̯̌͋̅̿̔̽̊̏r̥̩ͨ̊̑͠ ̲̬̻̪̘̀͗̏ͮͤͫ̎͝v̢͎ͪ̒͐ͪ̏̀̏̚o̼ͮ̈̾̈́̊͒ţ̭͓ͫͮ̐͞e̶̙͈͎̙͍̒̿͐ͭ͊ͣ͐͒͛ ̥̪̮͕̥͈͂̀͢͜͡ẉ̣̹͕̮͔͈̀ͯ̕ä̸͙͙̪̜̮̗͈͎́̿̾͛ͭͪ̐̕͟s̡̮̫̰̬͔̋ͣ̓͋̐ ̧̝̜ͤ̄n̸̄ͬ̀̿̇ͭ͊̅̚҉͙̘o̠̫̽̓̂ͬ̑ͪͯ͂̚͡ť͔͎̘͙̼̠̤͂͜ ̵̗͚̲̱ͪ͑̾͋̒ͫ̒̋c̵̢̜͇͙̜͚͚̯ͭͫ͂̅̓̏́̏o̶͍̲̯͉̠̩͚͓ͤͬ͘u̸̞̺̺̩̣ͣͦñ̺̭̮̺̼̠̟̳̮ͪ̀̐̑̏̇̀t͙̮̠̦̞̺̲̍̈̿ͧ̈́̉̈́eͧ̾̏̾͏̫̻ḓ̸̩̣͕̙̖͓ͮͨ͐ͨ͟ ͛̓̒ͬ̂͜͏̛̦̬͖͓͕i̯͕̜͎͋ͫͫn̡̜͔̰̤͎̳̘̍ͬ̆ ͇͕͕̮̼̅ͤ͆͊̽͊t̛̙̩̝̗ͬ͝h̴̞̻̬͔͋͂ͤͩ̏̓̉͐͞r̴̫̖̦͂e͋̎̄̓̇̚͠͏̥̟̱̘͈͇͍a̞̗̟̘̗̘̱̳̠͑̔͋̆̈͢d̤̫͈̲̤͍̪̘̱̋ͭͪ̂̽͊ͩ̒͝.̺̥̼͙̯ͫͦ̿͋(͚̠̪͎̝̗̮̬̯̉́̐͝Eͬ̈́ͣ̄҉̟͇͉x͈̮͎̠ͥͧ͋͐̀͆̆͘ͅ.̶̠̦͉͓̖͙̥ͭͩ̅ͥ ̨̬̞ͭͬ̄̓ͥ͢͞V͓̲̬͍̄ͅÔ̰̩̓̈̌̀̈́̄̅̕͢Ț̟͙̊̓̀ͥ͟Ẻ̶̡̘͉͚̯̦̲̤ͣͨ̎͐͑ͤ̇̉ͅ:ͬ̆ͯ̍̓ͨ̆̿̚͏̫̩͍̫̹̹̬͡ ̳̟̰̟̮͙͂͢P̸̺̖͂̒̍̉̊̋͂̌l̷ͤ̿̄̇̈́̀҉̯̬͎̦͎͉ͅͅa̴̽̆̎̽͌͜͏͕̝͉̟̰̟̩͙ẙ̸̺̞̜̳̳̘̱͇ͭ̊̈́̊̄̅ͤ͟e̗̙ͧ͊̑ͥ̓ͦ͑̒͜r̮͓͊ͨ̊ͯ͊͂ͣ̚n̲̮̻ͩ̎̂̇͛̊̒ͣ̾̕a̷͈̤̻̭̦ͪ̅̋̇ͦ̎́m̳̣̦̀͞ẻ̥̜̺̔͋̓͌ͩͤ̎)ͬ̄͗̄́̈́҉͍̯̥ ̸̌ͧͭ̑̈̑ͨ͑҉̡̘͔͉T̷̸̤͖͉̩̆̽̉ͯ̋͗̃̓h̞̤̙̏ͨͩ͗͋͆̑i̢̫͈̰̘͙͊̓s̶̶̟̩͉͍̪͌͗ ̫̪̹̫̪̭͍̲͉́ͣͧ̀s̶̪̗̪̩̠̻̪̉̉ͩ̋̑͛͑̏h̉͋̅̏̅́҉̻̲̰̤̠̯̯̫o̜͕͎̭̙̜̠̐ͪͯͯ̀ų̢̞̤͕̼̳͈̇́͗́l̵̴ͮ͛͋҉̗̬̹̲̻̫̠͙d̨̪̞̲̤̩͌ͣͯ̊͘ ̰ͯ̌̽̏ͩb̧̧̫̠̱͚̉̉ͮͨ͗̍̄͊ę͚̝̰̱̿̾͋͋ͮͭ̏̚͜͝ ͚̥͙͖̞̬̖̏ͭ̈̀ͫ͂̊̚͜ͅm̮̥̈̿ͮ͗̇̃̉͘͞͡ả̭̳̈ͩ͊̽ͨ̃ͯ́d̵̩̪̺́ͤ̇̈́͐͑͛̉̕e͉̠ͧͧ́̉ͪ͞ ͕̗͇̮̭̤ͧ͐ͬ͂̋̈͊́͟e̛͓̖͎̜̙̻ͮ͊̐̒̋̉ͬ̄́a̴̡̭̻͔̫̲ͫ̌̅ͨͪͥ͒̆s̵̯̳̼ͪ̄̀ͥ̽̓ͬ̐̚͞i͇̩̤̒ͩ͠ͅę̹̤̥ͧ̂ͩ̿͘r̡̾͊͑̈̃̈́ͥ͊҉̜̯͉ ̘̼̯̪ͫ̑̏̂ͪ͡b̴̝̯̊̇͌ȳ̓͒̈́ͫ̚҉͈͍͠ ̦̮̳̗͕ͧ̉̂͆̈̓̕͝ͅt̟̗͍͈̏̆̍̆ͫͅh̠̙͒ͭ̕͢e͐͢͟҉̻̠͈̫̜̭͚̜ ̷̖͙̓ͬ͢͞n̟ͯ̑̅̇̒ͩ̽è̈́̔́ͥ͏̧̲̖̟͇̭̞͜w̶̨͈͈͍̝͐͆̿̋ͭ ̴̲͑ͦ͒̓ͥv̙̘̈́ͤǫ̶͚̮̖̦̐̑̋̒͗̈́͆ͪ̚͢ẗ͎̜̙́ͤ́͢e̴̗̤͙̪͖͖̟ͪ͌̿͘ ͤ̌͊ͤ̈́͏̷͏̤͙͍͉͈̪̬a̢̙̱̪̠͔͋͑͐̾n̜̙͔̻͎͓̻ͨ̒ḑ̥̜͓̌̋̏̀͞ ̵̺̘̜͆u̷̼͈͚̩̔͐̆̓̓̀ǹ̥̺̣̔͘v̶͕̝̰̾͒͊̄͒ͦ̆ͫͥoͨ̽̆ͯ̄͆̊͐̚͏̠̺̝͕͍̲͍͉̪͘t̷̷͔͚͍̺̬̝͍̋ͬͨͨͨ̃ͣ͠e̵̛̳̙͖͉͍̻̒̆̇̅͂ͣ ̛̩̼̑͊͆̎̑̈͟t͕̺̰̩̗̼̯̝ͫͯ̍̚͝ͅà̝̮̪̳̗̫͔̹̓g̀̈ͮ̉ͭͬ͏͏̰͕̣s̴̟̙͉̃̓ͬͪ͂̚.̴̦̲̹͉͓ͮ̓̔ͣ͒̄ͯ͡
̲͚͍̣͎̻̾͊͢ ̺̠̀͆ͣ̅ͣͨͨ͝ ͔̘̠̪̩̟ͦͣ͋̌ͩ͋͂̄̑͢ͅ ͚̝͖̃̊ͯͨ̀͛̄̀́ ̪̗͑̐́ͫ<͔̤̘͔̬̟̇͑̉͌̀8̶̈́̽̓̈́͏͓͉>̴̸̻͍̰ͮ̿͐̃ͥͣ͋ͫU̦͇̘͖ͯͭ̉̎̄͆̽̚͢͞n̴̰͙̻͆̒̔͑͗̊̈̕ͅv͙̝͕͖̲̊̆͊́̈́͘o̳̤͐ͤ̇ͬ͡͝t̼͍̩̗̽ͧ͊e̶̩̺͓̻̠͔͋̈ͤ̈́͡s̵͙̤͖̠̬ͣ́̒ͦ̒ ̡͈̟͉̎̈ͅạ̯̖̯̩͛̅r̴͈̦̻̱͊ͤ̾̄ê̢̧͓ͫ̇̅͆͛͠ ̈́͜͏͙̰̙͉̟̥n̝͚̰͎̔̐̓̏̋̿̓̀̚̕ǫ̤̝̬̬̀̊̓̃̐̀̀̓ͬt̴̜͕̬̬ͨͪ͛̈́̇͆ ̌̅͆͒̇̋́҉͔̻̬r̲̻̐ͣͮͦ͂ė̪̭̹̜͋̐̍͘q̮̞͔͎̺͚ͨͬu̡̗̠̞ͩ̾̚͜i̺͖̣͖̜̤̟ͨͫͯͭͮr̸̡̠̒͊͂̚͢e̵̗̪̻ͥ̑̃́̔ͦ̚͟d̮̯̦̗̳̹̫͈̓̇̊̐̍ͅ ̲̼̝̫͉͆͋͐̑̋͐ͭ͟͡b̴̹̰̜̥̬̪͓̰́ͮ̀͞ü̴̙̳̰̭̦͚̗̫͔̓́ṫ̥̺̺̖̥ͥ͗̑ͫ̈́̀ ̵̢͙͓͍͓̦ͪͩ͜ȧ̭̘̥̓̏̽͗̏ͯp͎͔͖̤͎͉̫̹̐̅̿̀ͅp̶̱̫͍͗̆̍͝ͅr̡̻͎̝̳̼͍̞̳͈̽ͭͬ͂͋̍ͧ̆͒ë̝͙͕́̊̌͋͆ͬ͌c̨̅͐ͩ̊͜͏̳̼̫i̱̰̖̇̒̊ͪͯ͛ͣȁ̛͍͌̾̋̌̄̈t̲̪̗̭̣͂̈́̈́͊̃́̌̉͘͜e̙͙̜̅ͦ͘͢d̡͚͎̠̗̲͈̝̥͇ͭ́̈ͥ͗͗̉̿ͮ͠.̵̢͍̬̗̲̖́̌ͫ͗͒ͣ̈ ̨̳̭͇͙̉͋̀ͨͮ̚͠P̀ͯ͊̽̽҉͍̤͙͈̲̩̀ḽ̛̻̻͚̩̭ͪ͐ͬ̈̽̈͠ͅe̯͙͈̫̗ͩ̓̎ȧ̙̎́̄͗͒͞s̨̭͖̺͎̺̹̳̰̈́͑͘e̷̶͈̮͐͜ ̘̙͕͔͉̭̜̏̽Û̷̹̜͉̳̭͙͈͎͉̃͋ͫ̕͟n͕̥̝̼ͨͣv̯̹̘͕͚̹̫̘ͯ̊̌̋̄́͝͠o̸͂̈҉̱̪ͅt̶̡͖̗͉͔̻̬̍ĕ̪̹̪̲͕̝͗ ̧̬͚̣̠̟̹̲͇ͯb̶̶̪͓̗̠̘̖̔ͣḙ͈̯͖̰͚̻͗ͪ͊͡ḟ̱̭͇͖̘̄̒̽̈͋̓́ō̢̰͎͈̩͖͎̬͚̻͋͆̽͒ͣ̓͜ṙ̢̼̹͉̳̎̓̍̎̍̒͝͡e̙̥͚̐ͭͫ̀̒̀ͥ͗̀ ̨̩ͫ̉̃ͭͮ̇ͩ͢v̠̗ͥ̑ͩ̌̄̽̀͘͡o̷̡̡͎͉͔͍͖̼̻͆̀̔ͤ̑̚t̸̨̩͚̝ͦ̿̒ͮͮi̧̩̗̗̬̻̫̭̼͚̓̿̅̇̎̎͠n̶̟ͬ͑͊̀ͧǵ̵͈̦̼̳̞̾͟͜ ̸͇̠̹̣͕̣͚͗ͨ̈́̓ͣ͋̌͂͢a͇̮̞̯̭͕̲̱͑͛g̵̳̟͍̹͈̰̅ͦͦͬ̒ͮ͜ā̷̻͍̬̳̳̯̬̊͂̀iͬ̉̅̅҉̟͟͜ñ̪͈͎̦̠͚̲͓ͣͩ͆ͫͨ͑͠͠.̸̽ͣͭ̒̌̊ͤ̀҉͓̰͙̺̙̹(̤̞͖̫̲ͩ̒̅̓ͫͧ́e̡̳͈̜ͥ͗̈́ͭ̃̑̀̈́ͅx̸̡̢̜͎̠̭̭̤̮̝͓ͨ̑̀͌͌͛.̘́́͐̀ ̙ͯU̡̨͇̰͙̟͆̊ͪ̕N̛͓̟͔͎̥̗̥͒V̞̬̻̞͇͍̮̪̦ͮ͊̐ͥÔ̯͎͓͖͈̳͓̩͍͢T̀̍̋̌͏̝̘̥̟̤͉̞̩́͞E̛͊͒͏̰̳̙͎̩̭̳̙:̼̣̤̟̝͕̰ͤ̿ͧ ̠̦͔͍̖̖̺̬ͣͮ͛͌ͤ̓͆͝ͅP͉͕͈̫̪̠̀̽ͣ͐̈͗͗̅ͦl͖̺̳̆ͯͩ́͟ä́̄ͬ́ͭͬ҉̶̰̙̜͠ͅy̡̼͙͈͔̑̾̉̌͗ͦ͛e̸͚̹̜̓͐͗r̬̙̰̞̖ͣ͛͂̃̓ͮ̐ͪ̕͞n͍͓̤̟̜̲̥̳̩̏̿͗͒̚͢ȁ͐̾̄̅͒ͦ͏̡̜̟̰͔͚̘̱͚m̦̱͈̲̪̋̃͛ͧ̊͑e̓̅͑̿͒̆̔ͬ҉̪̰̦͉̣ͅ)̷̭̣̂ͩ͆͐̓̇́͡
̨̰͍̈́ͣ͊̏ͣ͢ ̼̮̳͚̭̲͉͖͒ͧͨ̑̋ͅ ̎ͤ͆̃̌̄ͮ͏̴͎͍ͅ ̥̺̎̋͜ ̖̼̯̝̓ͩ̒̉̋͗̽̎͢͝<̪̭̜͓̯̀͑̅ͦ̋̀̚9̵̲̬̝̊>̴̢̛̱̥̙̗̻̜̰ͬ̋̑͊̒̐ͩA̸͕͂̓̑ͥ̾̐͒b͒̾̌͏̗͓͜b̵̞̫̩̄ͧr̮̥͍̭̺̘͎̭̓ͬ̎̂͝e̜̮̟̘̪̫̪̠̤͌̇̈́̚v͎̰̝̲̹͍͐̐͆͋ͮͤ͂i̸̝̠̻̜̲̼̽̄ͭ̄͊̌̋͝a̻̙̻ͣ͑͝t̡͈̮̗͈͒̄́͡į̰̱͔͍̂͐̓o̮͖͎̹͎ͫ̉̐ͫ̇͟͞n̷̢͉̻̥̫̖̑̎͂͂̿̽̈́̚̚͜s̴̖̮̤͚̭̫̠̟͗ͧ̎́̏̈́ͅ ͈̲̮̣̺͚̈́̒̚͝a̞͉̬͖̿̕͝r̡̤͔ͣͧ͊͆̑̄̃́͞e̱̰͑̒͒ͬ͒ͅ ̗̝̙̰̥̞̞̤̫̔̀͘a̙̬͚̰̫͇̔̿͐̓̎̃c̍̌̏̈ͩ͊͏͖̻͔̮̰͍͔c̱͙̊̽̿̓ͨ̕ě̩̩͖͙͉̲̥̳̪̅ͪͦ͜p̨̢̝͔̣̹̠͇̺̿̿̍̄ͧ͒ṫ̝̞̻̠̫̺̆̀̊ͯ̈ͬ̔́a̘̪̣͎͕͇͈̭ͯ̓b̧̲͕̤̖̭̤ͫ͂͌ͧ͗̐̾ͭ̚l̸̷͈̳̣̞̟̩̤ͨ́̚ę̴̙̙̓͆̐ͭ͛ ̡̨̛̭̼̙̂ͦ̎̽a̧̪̯͎͚͎̗̖̩̰ͨ̀̏ͪ̽̕s̼̺͖̦͓̋̽̽ͨ͂̌̊ͧ ͎̲̻̟̣ͥ̑͊ͮ̕ͅl̝̳̗ͯ̓ͯ̓͑̆͜oͤ̔ͤ͏̘̺͓͎̗̖̱̀ṇ̵̟̣̱͑ͬ͋̄̆͌͌̃͡ͅg̊̌͂̽̔͘͏̧̜̖͚̠̩̩ ̡̡̃ͫ͗̈͌̈҉͔͔̙͚ḁ̳͖̟͕͒̿͑͑͐̔̅̏ͥ̕͜͜s͉̫͔̖͐͑ͭ̆͝ ̢ͤ̐̋̒͒ͯͫͫ҉͖̬͙̝͓I̿̏͏̞̤̱̞̱͔̪̖ ̵̓̄̈́̈ͬ̿̉҉̛̞̹̗͓͉̝̳̟c̻̪͖̫̹̣̘̟ͦ̓̅̍a̡̤̙̠̻̪͎͇ͮn̪͈̟͚̺͔͔͈ͪ͋ ̣͖̝͍͔͂̓̌̇ͫ͂̉̚͞͠c̮̻̱̭͍͓͍͚ͪ̀̇̃̔̑ͤ̽l͎̤̩̜͔ͮ̿̿̍ͣ̔̊͟ë̹͖͉͓̞͖͈́ͥͮ̈́̈̿ͦͪ̃͟͝ã̸̮̤̣̦͈͈̩̮́͆̏r̟͖͂̀ͬͩͣ͑̀̿̕͠l̛͉̪͋̅̿́͟y̧̞̱̜͙͗̂́̕ ̸̝̭̉ͩͥͩ̔̂̃̀̂͝t͚̻̱̠ͬ̓̓̀ͨ͂͡ė̵̤͓͔̖̲͎̠ͥ̊̍̚l̵͖͙̯̐ͭ̋͂ͮ͋ͬͭl̵̫̳̞̬͔͚̂́ͅͅ ̛̟̜̙̙̱̣̙ͯͭ̄̄ͣ̓͐̈́̚͢w̷̧̮̘̬̙̗̻͖͖̅ͧͦ̓̐h̸̦̰͋͊̑ͤ͊̂o̧͎̠ͯͯ̄͒ͅ ̨̲̪͈̼̮̠ͧͤ͐̊̄͌̚ͅy͍̗̲̝̅̓͝o͈̰̜̣̾́̏û̧̖̻̰͙́͋̎̑ͪ̏͜ͅ ̸̇ͪ̏̆̏͏̜̼m͍̟̮̻̱̊̌̂ẻ̆̍͒̅҉́ͅa͉͈̦̽̇ͮ̿͊n͙͙̜͎̤̳̬̑̀͆̉͝.̷̵͙̞̱̠̭̲̼̹̠͛͗̄̐́
̫̗͚̣̈́́ͧͅ ̳̠̖̗͇͒ͯ̾̐͑ͥ̆̎ ̋̏̍͗̄̿ͦ͡͏̜̤̭͖̰͕͉̕ ̣̘͕̗͔̘̘ͭͭ̋ͬ̅̎́͢ͅ ̤̠̳̰̤̥ͭ͆ͭ̍̊̒ͩ̊<̼̘̹̫̦̍̊͡͞1̲̫͓͔͓͒0̬͎̩̐̐́̔>̗͈̠͒͛ͥͯͪ̋͑͜͝L̥̬̳͚̱̮̹̫͋̒̋̄ŷ̡̨̫̫̯̟̤͔̪̩ͅṋ̵̡̹̳͙͎̘̺ͩc̶̸͎̞̮̙͇͌̆̕h̻̜̖͔̱͙ͧͫ̓̓͛͆ͅȩ̳̘̫̎ͦ͑̏ͪ̋ͧ͒s̢͖͖̖͈̀ͥ͑͐ ̷̮̰̦́̂͑̽̀ͦ̄͋̀͞w̼̫̼͈̯̅ͦ̇̅ͯ͒ͯ̽ͪ̕͝į̱̣̲̲̐̓͗ͬ́͞l̨̧̘̝̳̭͙̥̯ͮ̽͆͊͛̚l̼̘͍͌̏̋͢ ͚͔͚̜̮̩͓͌̎ͨ̕h͒ͧ̆҉̡̘̹̜̖̞̤̫̭͡å̂ͪ̈ͬ̓̉͘҉͈̼p̲̗̖̟͆ͥͩ̑̌̆ͦ̒ͨͅp̓ͯͩ͛̀̎̚͏̴̟͇̳̱̙͉̬e̷̘͎ͤͯ̿ͯn͓̺͚͊̒̕ ̥͎̖͙̃ͩ͐͐ͬ̚͞͝ŵ̨̤̫͖̦͎̈͘h͎̬͕̦͑̀e̷̛̟̮̘̫̐̀͟n͙͆ͧͧ ̨̛̦̣̞͎͖̻̍ͯ̃ͥͫ̓͑ͤ͞a̢͎̬̯͔̭͋ͨ̓́̐͡ ̷̢͎̠̟̩̼̻͙̭͉̆̽́͋͂ͬ̽̒̕M̨̗̰̲͗͒͊ͭ̄̎̈ͦ̀̕a̷̸͕̭̜͕͙ͦ̔ͤͨ̽͒̉j̟̭̙͎͓͍̗̒o̶͕̭̥̤̅ͪ̀͡ŕ̷̦̥͍̣͙̉͞ͅi͎͓̔ͭ̓ͤͭ͆̎͜͞t̞̟̼̺͍̭̭̩̘̿ͤ̆̀̐ͪ͑͌y̸͔̼̺̙ͩ͂̇͟ ̢̥̞͕̮ͫ̔̓̃͢͠i̧̞̫̙̭̞̩̙͆̎ͣ̈́̄̄̆̽͗̀s̲͉̭̫͎͇̪̤ͤͩ̓ͣ͜ͅ ̡̞͈͕̟͗̂͆̈̅ͨ̋̿͞ṛ̸̬̀͊ͯ͗͐e͙͎̤͕̻͚͆̄͐ͥͤ̑ͣ͝a̵̸̡̳̝̬̱̱̠̙̾͂̎c̫̼̭̎ͯ͝h̷͈̝̙̭̊͒ͧͮ̍ͬ͂ͩe̶̓̆ͤ̍̍̋̀̈҉̼͍̯̺d͌́ͧ͌̍͆͠͏̙̤̙̤̥̝̹.͆ͦ̋̔͏̱̞̖̬͓ ̧̙͉͎͑̇̓ͬ͋ͥ̔̂ͪ̕M͌̍ͦ̌ͭ͊ͥ̿͏̢͖̘̰̭̪̬̼̀ã̷̗̗̗̄̽̓̑̚j̸̩͚̜̩̮̱̐́͠o͍̥͖̮͙̫͓̼͉ͩ̉ͯ͘͢ȑ̵̵̘̺̞̹͙͈̜͒ͯi͉̪̭̙̽̑̔ͫͬ̿̀̄͞t͕͊̅̋ͥ̋y̨̻̱̌̄͟ ̜͖̼̘̮̞̈͟ͅi̼̭̼͈̥̺̜̖ͭ͑ͣ̍ͦ͜ͅs̥̪̳̋̑ͦͯ̾ͅ ̸̷͔̖̱̩͖̪͛̔͠h̩͕̤̳͈̻̠̠̩ͨ͂̋͋a̸̝̳͈̣̦͙̎̃ͥ͡l̡̨̞̊͐͟f͂̔̓҉͉̻̟̻͎̳ ̷͇̬͂o̷̍́̽̄̈̑̇̌̚͏̯̖̞̥̲̗̙͔f̶̨̰̜̖̀͗ͪ̊ͣ́ ̺͗͒̊̒a̶̢̠̘͎͕̻͔͇̹̳ͣ̅ͦ͒ͥ̌̍͋̊͠v̢͔́̊̇́͘a̴̡̩͕̼̐ͫͧ̈́i̛̦̍ͩl̶̷̹̭̭̱̤̥͈̔͛ͯͭ̀ͦ̊͛a̭̗̭̬͖̽́̈̓̑͗̈b̵̡̪͈̭̖͕̞̀l̡̩̬ͨ͑ͬͦ̚e̴̼̻̺̳̯̼̬̾̌̽̾̑̎͝ ͎̜̥͔͍̺́̅̅͜v̴̸̧͈͖̝͕͕̇͑̔ͫ̆̈́ͯ͒̚ͅo̡ͥ͐ͧͨ͏̳̰͓͟t̷̮̓̔͑̈͑e̢̨̻͎̮͔̓ͯ̀ͧ̃͊̓̚s͔̲͚̜̙̳͔̞͂ͦ̏͒̃͘͠ ̩̙͐̀͛ͪ͒́̚͡p̟ͪͤ̉͑ͥͣͦ́͠l̢̻͕̪̫͔̫̠͚̺ͨ͐ͮ̉ͨ̓ư̴͔̺͋̃͛͒͞ș̟̣̻̩ͫͬͤ͆ͣ̆͘͢ ̖̬͓͇̆ͦͧ͐̄ǫ͉͙̫͇̤̜̭̞ͣ͂̑̂ṇ̴̠͈ͭ͊ͥ̓ͤ̋̀͒e̳̮̤͙̼͈̳̮ͣͬͤ̀ ͙̩̣̞̦ͦ͘͢r̶̷̬̻̞ͥͭ̊ͫ̈́̑͘ͅöͨ͏̢̲̟̲̖̯ù͔̲̱̳̓ͮ̀n̻̪̞͋͌͒ͥ̐̎ͅd̓̀͌̔҉̰̦͕̬̙̜͟ḛ̲̱͈̯ͨ͘d̫̙̜̟͕̞͕̪͛͡ ̸̬͕͐̑dͩ̄̏̎͌̚̕͏̭͇̩o͂ͧ͝͏̰̲̱̠̹͍͔͇w̝̱̣̖͍͕͓ͧͪ͘͢ṋ̭̬̹̰̼̣̻̩̂̒̊̑ͥ̎͞͞.̅͗̾̀҉̤̖͉
̡̭̝̹̬̣̞̙̪ͩ̑ ̱͖̤ͧ̇̅ͫͤͪ͒͂͟͟ ͔̪̤̞̓ͮ̓̐̀͊͂ͪ́ ̧̣̪͓͈̋ͥ͡ ̧̳̈́ͦ̏̒̍̿ͥ<̧̘̦͖̻̂͐̈1̶̭̥͚͈̗̙̂̔̅́1͔̠̽̄̌ͯ>̶̜̺̪̓̈́̅ͭͫ̉̊̔͒Ȉ̗̼͇ͦ̏͊f̨̝̱͕̝̥͔͛ͤ̍̄ ̮̟̬̭̎ͨ̌p̷̟͚̗͚̼̗̭̽͗̒l̡̼̲͕̫͈͙̼̎̋ͨͪͦa̱̬̦̲̥̼̦̫ͮy̘͎̦̭̏ͤ̍̂̈ͧ̔ͦ͝e̓ͦ̆͑́͏̠͚̥̟͕̱̤̩̭r̡̟̫̼̳͓̪̠̤̐ͯ̉̅̇̃͗̀s̢̛̩̳͕̮̲͌͜ ̸͎̦͔͈͖̻̈̈́ͪ͐͘s̱̫̝̾̐ͧ̾̔͜͡ͅo̧̬̙͊̾̂͋ͮͨ̍ ̘̠̲͔͕̹͔̗̌̑͒̏̇̚̚c̴̥̣̦͙̻͐ĥ̝̯̦͔̳͙̦̈́͋̇͂͂̓o̧̯̠̫̗͉̣̤͍͍͋̉̉ͭ͌ͪͨ͜ơ͇̩̞̖̼̤͉͑ͫ͑ͪ̇̓͜͝s̵̴̠̣̤̅̀̓ͪ́ͮ̕ḛ̲̮̩͚̀̓͂̽̕,̼̝̙̙̖͎̑̍ͮ̋ͩ̚ ̖̝̖̲̲͎̣̭̏͐͌̕ỷ̷̶̺̫̍͟o̫̗̜̣ͬ̈͋̐ų̖̱̲̳͚͕͔͒͋͆̃̄ͅ ̶̛̖̯̜͉͒ͫc̞͙̭͆̍͂͂͘aͯ̒̊ͯ̔̾̋̅͛̀͏̞̼̭̗̠͚ͅǹ͚̼͈̫͚̄ ̩̪̾̑̌ͩͣ̎̿̆̎͢v̨͇̬̫̮̼͗ͥͫ̑̇̊̐ͦ͗͢ͅǭ̯̜̹̠̟̪͋ͨͨ̉̿ͥ̋̄t̠͔̟̝̫͆͛̒͆͂̈́́͜͞ę̷̲̤̘͎̑̊̄̑͞ ̧̩̭̙͍͕̀ͨͬͩͩ͘f̢̫͚̘̗̮̖̭̄̊̚ͅȏ̲̩̟͉͇ͮ̇̊̏ͩr̸̡̼ͣ ̛̥̟̜͕̳ͥN̩̋͑̇̓ͯ͋͊͠ỏ͓̼̯̹̩̼͒̚ ̶̛͙͎̠̘̦͈̥ͫ̃͆́ļ̘̮̟̣̦̺̰͇̻̾ỳ͌ͫ̔ͧ̃͏̞̼͈̠̠̭̬́͞ͅn̳̠̯̖̘͐̑ͤ͑ͤͨͬc̷̻̳ͭ̔ͅhͬ͌̓̿ͫͪ͐̇͏̭̯̼͕̩͖̩.̵̦̗͈ͤ̄̈ͮ͌̀̒ ̶̛̬̻͓̬̝́̃͟N̛̳̺͇̞̝̥̘ͯ͌o͎̣͔͈̥̙̘͓̒͛͂ͧ̍̓͊̒r̴̻̖͕͙͖̋͘m̦ͮ͆ͤ͗ͨ͐̊̑ȧ̴̼͎̥̪̰͊ͧ͜l̘̞̃̈́͋́́ ̀̅͂͞͏͇̰̖̠̟̱̟M̡̖̹̩͊͂̽͐̿a̜̻͕̰̘̦͈̠͗̈́̌ͥ͐͛̊͜͜j̰̅͋̂͒ͬ̀̅͐͊͘͡o̺̟̝̺̪͕͖̲̒ͩ͐ͬͤ͋̓r̪̻̞̼̲͂̉̔ị͍̱͔̜ͣͧ̿ͨ͋̒ͦ̄͝t͔̻̬̙̍ͩ̔ͨ̓́y̹͈͇̯͔ͮͬ̎͝ ̰͈̘͌ͪͨ͡i̲̇ͫ̓ͪ͢͞͝ͅş͚̥̮̳̤̤ͥͪ̏̑͆͒ͭͩ ̦͍͚ͫͤ̑̊̅ͅr̸̷̡̯͉̩̘̯̱̹͑̄ḙ̥̰̭̏̓̿ͨ̐͗ͣq̩̹͇̳̲̖̖͇̅̇ͫ̎̌̈́̿͝͡ů̱͚̱̥̋̐̇ͭiͪ̆̕҉͇̘͓̭r̴̹̲͋̆̅̋̎̀͡ê̹̻̙̘̰͉̦̈͢d̪͍̩̍̐̈́̑͜ ̺̞̬̮̤͖̀̂̈̐̄ͫ͘͞f̵̧͇̻̗̮͈͚͑̃o̮̻̙̒̅ͦ̒ͣ͐̔́r̢̞̻̼̙̬͆͡ ̨̻̯̜̬̫̎̏ͥ̂a̷̹͈̬̱͔̦͛̓̋̐̂͞͡ ̘̮͈̱͎̈͗́̀͢N̸̫̭̳̓́͂̄͒͐͟o̧̦ͨ͝͝ ̴̨̜̬͉̺͔̜ͣ̑L̛͚̜ͥ̏̈́́͠y̴̲̗͈͚̽ͩ͊ͫ̄̃̐ͦ́ņ̻̙̼͇̜̃͂͋̈͗ͫ̃̀c̦̜͕͎̺̱̺͓̈̀̐ͬ͗̔ͧh̐ͮͫ́͡҉̵͚̫̗̺̞͇̞ ̯̘̯̤̈ͮͅt̪̩̭̻̘̰̩͚ͨ̒̔o̯͉̝͎̝̰̪̱͉ͫ̓ͩ̃̀ ̷̢̥̼̘̂ͯͩ̄̾͊̔̌̍ͅp͎̞͈̫̣̗͉̊̌̕a̳̺͚̤̙̱̟͋̌̃̍͗͑͂͂͠s̴̘͇͚͂͆̾ͩͭͩ̓̽ͦ͞s̸̲̦̮̻ͨͮ̃̈́ͪͪͧ.̗̘͚̳̰͓̐̾̒ͪ͊̌̾
̢̞̬̘̅̚ ̵ͯ̋ͤ͑̈́͒͂̑ͮ͏̖̝̹̤͉̤͢ ̵̹̹̪̬̣̖͈̫ͩͧͪ̅ͥͧͫ̓ͩ̀ ̵̸̬̳͕͕̇̌́̌̄̊̑̚ ̷̡̟̫̲̹͔͕̔ͫ̒̈́ͩͪ͞<͗ͨͯ̑ͪ͗̚͟҉͙̱͉͉̫͎́ͅ1̘̗̯̝̹̩͂̆̕2̗̤̙͈̮̻̲̟̫ͦ̀́͘>̛͇͍̻̖͐ͭ̌͑ͦ͊̄́́Į̞͖̫̲̪̩̝̅͛ͤ̎̚͞f͖͔̂͒̓̌ͣ̽ ̶̖̘̙͙̞̘̦̉ͣͬ̒͐ͯͮa̧̖̬̱̒ͯ͢ț̡̤̰̺͓̼͇̊͐ͪͤ̆͑ ̶̝̼̥͗̿ͦ̏̇d̷̶̹͚͂̈́̌̚e̢̟̪͕̝̜ͮ̓͂a̸̫̙̜͆ͥ̍ͯ̓͜͢d̛͇͕̬̘̆̈́l̵̳̮̖͕̦̜̐̌ͨ͢i̖̼ͭ̽ͤ͗̎͛ͥn̨̤̮̳͙̦̜̩͍͇̈̿̎̓̂ͥ̐e̻̻̐ͯ͐̃͋͘͜ ̍ͦ́҉̵̲͇ͅt̸̵͇̲̳̮̞ͦͤ́́ͦ̓͞h̷̳̹͍͔̫͚̼̤͆̑̿ě̛͇̙̞̆̈ͤͧ̑̀͠ͅr̢̛̲̣̲̣̜͂ͨͦ̾̌ͯ̄̎͠eͤͤ͒̉͊̾̀̕ͅ ̳̺͓̰̠̟̪̭ͫ̇ͤ̽́͘ĩ̢͙̺͚̫̈̍̎̋͡s̺̃̈͋͊ͬͬ͛ ̖̼̾̑̂n̸͎͔̲̳͔̼̿ͬ̊ͪ̕o͑ͥ̽̾͒̄̚҉̥͙̹ ̪̦̪̤̹̠̹̭̟̓͌ͩ̽̾̀̓͒M̷̢͍̬͕͉̗̖̓̀ạ̷̙͎̯͉̣̯̄̾j̸̡̤̰͗͆̄̐ò̷͙̥͎̎͂ͤͩ̂͞͠r̴̥͖̖͇̹̗̱ͨ̍ͯ̃̋̽̾̚ͅḭ͇̪̥ͭ̈̈ͫ̌ͅt̞̠̞̰͎̠̂̋y̩͈͖͇̮̬̬̹ͦ͂̕͡,̢̣̠͇̅ͮ̍̎̆ ̡̟̖̭ͪ̚ā͎̥̖͖͇̤̹͍̅̍̃̌ ̛̻͓̱͒̍̇̐ͮͦ̎́Ņ̶̲̥̝͇͓̘ͦͮ͊ͯ̈̀o͈͚̮̣̜̱̯̤͙͐̽ͨͨ̀̀ ̶̯͇̥͈̓̒ͨ̏ͩ̂͆͡͠L̷̰͍͙̗̮̖͐͒̑y̶̳͈̥ͩͨ͠n̸̡͕̟̬̭̩̲͎ͣ̅ͮ͆c̙̹̍̑̃̂͠h͉͉̿ͨͯͣͩ͛͟͠ͅ ̡̛͖̱̬͕̻͓̺̌ͮ̄̃̂ͮ͢w̯͚͖̰̄ͣ͆̓͢i̩̞̝̐ͩ͜͟ļ͈̜̜̙͙̜̳̹̈́̐̔̐ͦͪ͊̀͘ͅľ̨̛̲͍͈̹̤̜̘̳̪̔ͫ̊̎̅ͧ̑ ̶̪̫ͤͤͪ̎̇ͤ̅̍́͠o̸̪̲̳ͦͨ͂͛́̀ć̛̯̗͔̯̯̥̙͡͡c̸̐̋̿ͦ̓͗̚҉̣̹̙̯̝̀ų̸̻̘̘̣̣͎̜̂ͮͥ͞r̡̧̥̻̠̝͎̮ͨͧ̎̋.̸̠̺̬̪͍ͬ̐̐ͨ ̵̥͈̳͓͚͓͈͛̎͒̏ͩ̚̕͞Ḯ̡̛͎ͮ̍̅͑̎̐̂̄̕f̵̭͌ͦ͝ ͓̦̯̫͋͂͛̍͂̀̿͡ṭ̸̵̱̣̮̰̦̉̅ͭh̯̠̰͍̯̜̍̋͒̾ͫ͛͒͊e͚̦͑̈̄ͮr̲͓̖̬ͥ̑ͧ̊̈ͧ̃͜e̝̲͖̮̠̰͈ͪ̃̇̑̑̏ͬͦ̈͟͠ ͇̬̥͓̯͉̙̫ͤ͐͒ͯͭ͒̈́̆ǐ̻͉̺͔̙̆̿͐ͦ͠s̡̰̬̲̞͉͔͂ ̸̜̺̫̘̦̬̖̖̲̑͆̅̑͐a͎̲̪̯̾ ̡̼̘ͫͯt̒͏̪͕̤̲̗̦̥i̷̡̙͔̜̟ͭ̎͜e̢͙͚͉̫̐͆͡ ̴̧̛̯̲͓ͤ͊a͚̬̣ͥ̈́͋͐̏̾ͬ̚tͫͮ̇̿̽̒̽̍̈͏̱͍̲͙̦ ̶̷̴̬͈͔̪̟̽ͫ̄d̶̟̐̂̇ͭ̋ͤͩ̾͝͞ĕ̄ͦͭ͏̢͚͇͉͉͟a̜̘̭̩̹͇̺ͨ̒͛ͫ͒͛̔͑ͨ͝d̖̹͂ͧ̉̀͢l̸̼̻̦̙̹͎̗̥ͦ̂ͧ͝i̬̳̭͈̳͕ͨ̃ͩ̀ͣ͒͗ͭ̚͝͡͞n̼̙̫ͫ̊͋ͬ̀̃̉é͔̼͈͔̬̎͟͡,̸̝̻̩̩ͫ̌ͧ̐̓̍́͢ ̬̖͙͛͠a̢̼̰͑̋̀̓̔̐͗̃͂ ͂͛̈ͩ̆̄ͬ҉̸̤N̡̹̦͉͂ǫ̹͕̪͎͂ͯͬ̋́ͅ ̸̿ͧ̿͐ͣ̏͏͏̲̤͓Ļ͓̏̒̔ͮ͌̓̿̂͐ͅy̏ͩͨ͋ͯͨ̓̿҉̱͉͎̬͇n̢̳͔̙͎̠ͤͤͮ̒͗̈́̉̊̏c̪̟̣͎̺̘̱̤͒̒͘͟h̘͖̗̳ͬ̿͑ͣͨ̇ͥ̕͜͜ ͍͖͇̬̼͂͌̅̽ͮ̕ẘ̤͔̲̣̻͂͒͢͡į̴̛̪̤͈̟̹͍͗̀ͤ̈́̐̾̚l̛̖̼̬̂̒̀ļ̂̈́͌҉̥͈͎̩̞̳͓͜ ̷̨͚̬̤̗̫̩̩̉̀̈́̇ͫͬo̷͖̫͎ͮ̎͠ç͚̣̯̼̦̮͒ͤ͂ͪͩ̓c̴̢̻͚̰̖̱͓̦͊̎̿̿ͨͣ͘u͙͖͈̥̘̠̣̱ͬ̊ͨ͞ŗ̘̩͖̲̒̉͌ͭͧ̓̽.̡̹̪̫̬͕̺͖̿̽ͅ
̹͕̺̆̆ͬ̊̅̉̓́ ̢̤͔̅̀̚͞ ̧̟͓ͭ͐̏ͯ̇͡ ̖͔̪̠̻̫͕ͬ̈̿̅ͫ̇̍ͫ̓ ̡̛̠̬̣̳̜̟͋͊ͮ̔͐̀̔̃̚ͅͅ<̡̛͇̘ͪͭ͒ͅ1̡̝͙ͨͥ́ͨ̈́̀ͧ̀3̨̭̙̫̦̻ͮ̑̅͋͡ͅ>̥͈̪̪͉ͧͨ̽̊̈́̉́́O̩͊̃̽̆ͧ́n̰̻̗͔̯̼̩̖͋ͪͭ̀̒̊͆͂͠c̡͋ͫ̆̈̈͑͟͏̠̹e̵̗͎̮̫͖̘͎͂̀̂͂̚ ͚͚͚̳̻̳͉̽͂ͬ̅͆̉͗̏ͅt̷̜͚̙͉̮͉̼̤̘̋ͦ̈́̓͘h̉̉ͭͮͫͦ̔ͅͅe̴̟̪̦͖̿̽ͬ̓͛̉̕͡r̡͚̱̳̦̼̯̎̒̽̍ͩ̚͠e̥̘͚̦̫̱͎ͨ̈̔̎̿̾̃͟ ͈͇̦̪̫͖̹̖̬̔͊́͡i̔ͩ͊͋ͤ̾̔͢͏̞͍̹̠̫͎̞̀ͅš̢̨͈̗̦̿ ͔̯̩̻̦̣̱͛͘à̳̦̫̩̜̹̯̞ͣ̆͌̉̈͡͠ ̒̇ͫͦ̏ͫ҉̝̟̘̬͔̗̥͇M̏͆ͧ̾̐͂̾̐͞͏̪̖̬a͗̆̊͏̹̣̜͍͇̻̬͈j̳͇̔ͩ͝ó̖͈͓̐̀ȑ̻̣̬̹̯̭͙̰̖̚͢͞͝i̠̣̞̙͚͈̫̣͌ͭ̊̌ͦ͛̔̒̕͢t̨̘̜͈͛͗ͣ̋̌̈̾͞y̱̠̰̟̘͛ͩ͆͞,̭ͧ́͋ͬͧ͐̀̚ ̵̲̮̦͔͕̜̣̩̻̾ͨ͌͋̈́ͯ͛v͓̝͉͓͕ͤͨͭͤ̀ớͮ̂̎́ͨ͑҉̺͕̳̘̮̩̞͖̮t̨͕̹͔̖͇̓̅̔̒̚ẹ̵͖̜̱̗͊̑̈́͂͟ş̙̘͔̺͔̎̉ ̯̤̙̌̃̅̌ͯ̽̈́̐́c̮̳̮͍͚͉ͮ̓ͫ̽͝ͅa̡̨̳̪̐̄̈̑͒̒͆n̙͉͓̬͓ͦͣ̍̊ͫ̏̂n̪͂͋̃͋ȍ̙̗̪̱̞͚̋͋̅ͅt͚̙̟͌̄̒͋̎́ ̑̎̏̈́̌̐͂͘͠͏̙̺̮̩̲͎̝b͉̺̯̰͈̹͇̈̄͋̿̀͟ͅẻ̷̡̢̩̋͐̽̽̌ ̸̜̮̱͇͈̖̹͈̽͘ͅẗ̵̯̫̦̟́ͬ̀͐ͨ̉́̎ͩ͘͢a̢̠͖͎̜̥̐͊͝k̥ͥ͗͌ͥ̉̂͟͠e͇̙̱͉͊̿̇ͩ̈́̓̚̚n̨̘̙̠̉ͧͭ̓̂͢ͅ ̫̖̼̜̰̺̝̱͐̄̈́̒̉̋̅b̧̦͍͕̑̅ͧ͌́ͤͅa͛̿̌͏̦̘̘̦̀c͈̰͔̹̼͂̇̃ͯ̽̌̊͞k̨̼̼̯̯̑̔̈͐̋͟.̴̴̨̻̳͎̩̙̼͂ͦ̑̏ͫ̒̆ͩ ̃͊͛ͩ͏͉̥̳̭̳͔͖͚T̜͙͍͉̤̩̅ͭ̅h̨̑̒ͩ͑̊͟͏̫͚̣͙̻̻e̜͚̱̠̦̘͊͊͋̅̈́͝ ̩͈̠̼̰̟̗̽̇̌̍̂́̚͝d̬̳̝̹̞̤̠͙̑̽e͔̞̫͗̏ͩ͊̓̏̒͢c̷̛͓̝̤̬̾͆i̴̪͎ͨ́ͥ̊͋͒͊̚s̡͇ͩͯͣ̀ͨ͐̽̃͞ỉ̛͍͚̺͔̻̜͓͌̂̔͑̍̂o̳̳̺̜̔ͭ̄̎ͦ̍͡n̥̮͈ͪ̽̄ͧ̓͘͝͝ͅ ̷̺̥͓̠͓̲ͪ̊̈ͣi̴̸̘͙͍̖̳̥͍ͥ̔́ͅş̸̛̥̲̼̞̻̰͍͕̳̂̂͗̈́̽ ̖͙ͯ̂̾̈f̸̯͇͖̫̼̥ͣͫͯ̊ͦ̍͒̚͜ͅḭ̡͈͇̤͍͔̩̅͂n̞͓̰͓ͮͤ͋̏̈́̇̀̚ä̸̵̞̘̘̤͕ͯ̑ͨ̓͒̈́̊l̮̞͉̩̳͑̅̓̽͗̌̕͢͟.̶̴̞̼͉͛̅͗̊ͦͮ̇̚͢
̴̤̯̿̆͛͊̓́͂̅ ͇̘͍̘̘̫̘̘̼ͥ̒͗͛͌́͞ ̴̳̹̹̭̺̼͙̻ͯ͂͋͒͟ ̛͛ͪ͊̓͋̍͟͏͇̯̪̜̬̰̭̤ ̷̨̝̞͙͍̭̈́͂<͔̳ͭ͐ͧ͆͑̄ͨ̃ͅ1̟̳̼̪͙̫̹ͫͩ̓ͦ̌͋̈̕͘4ͨ̃̒̈́̾̏̐̋͏̶̞̭͖̹̪͞ͅ>̖̟̮̰̖͑̽ͯ̚Ạ͕̼̱̥̖̍ͨͪ͟s͙͙ͦͧͦͦ̔ͬͦͦ͘͢͝ ̛̰̥̣̑ͦ̓͑͝s̰͕̝̙̭͕̄͆̉ͅö̧̻̱̒̓͑͞ơ̘̪̱̟͔̱͕͚̐̋̅ͮ͂ͯ͊͗n͇̝̩ͮ͐̾̎ͯ̄̊̄͢ ͯ̋͒̋ͧ̎͘͞҉̩̮͖̗͉a̠̙͎̦̞̻͕̮̎͟s̴̢̗̼͖̭̞͕̪̭̓̍͒͆ ̈ͪͫ̌̍ͥ̇̽͂͟҉̞̠I͇̱̘̖͙ͦͣͫͪ̅ͪ̚͘͜͡ ̛͌̅ͪ҉̣̪͓̤͈̖͚͝ͅh̶̲̜̤ͮͅä́ͩͩ͠͝҉̖̻̤͔̺̣̼v̴̼̦̹̪͑͞e̖ͥ̊̇̓̂̀͝ ̗ͯͤ͛̃́̾ͮͣͧ͞p̛̞̋̿̊̋o̾ͯ̋̀͒̈́̒͏̼s̙͚̼̬̦͕̟̙͖̏͌̉̀̈́ͤ͑t̛̯̥͒͊̊̉̓͜ḙ̷̡̹͗d̛̉ͨ̒ͭ̒̈̌҉̜̥̘̦̫͚̬͠ ̣̹͙̮̘̒̍̈́͗ͨ͛́t̺̲͔̥̹͕̻̗̽̓̈́͆̓̄̓ͥ͢h̷̫ͧ͂ͤ͌ͦͭ͘͞e̸̡̟̿͋̏̔̂̀ ̶̶̦͉̩̪͓̬̜̪ͪ̔ͤ̓s̈͐͑̐ͣ̄̈҉͕̯̣͇̥̼c͉̞͚͌́ę̷͈̯͔̃̿̈͂̚n̨̉͂ͣ҉̘̰̘̜̤̤̺̖ͅe̗̮̖̥̜̦̜̩̜̎̅ͭ̄ͣ̓̉̽ ̡̱͖̱̳̰ͤͧ͆ͣ̇͞o̸̲̻͚̙̱̜̫̪͒̎ͤ͌̃ͦͬ͢͝f̡̤̬̫̽̆̀̋ ̛̫̹̜͎̽̆͘y̨̛͎̺̣̻̓̑̉̆̃o̴̯̰͋ͤͬ̆ͬ̽͝u̴̺̦͇̝̻͔̗̓ͯͥ̕͡r̓ͪ̐̕҉̲͉̼̟͓̮̣̻ ̸̠͖̠̟̿̊́̚ͅḓ̵̶̖̯͛͑̎ͅe͋̍̂҉̤͓a̠̬̲̠͉̣̘̘ͧ͗̒̓̆͟t̛͔̦͉̣̻͈̏͑ͬ̏̂̋̀̓͟h̷̪̰͙̰̺̦̉ͬ̊̏ͧ̈́̍͟.̬͕̎ͧͤͦ͒̾ͨ́ ̷̧̜̥͚̤̹̹̩̀ͥ̾̈́̃̀̍͘Y̸̩͍̹̩̩ͨ͑͂̒̄̀ͨ̀͡o̴̟̦͓̥̼ͨ̅̍̈́̃̇u̧ͧ͏̦̪̦ ̶̤͎̫̭ͭͩͦ͊ͩa̓͒͞҉͍̲̭̘̱̭̱̯̪r̵̼̤͕̹͚͓ͨ̍͟e̴̸̟̝̼̱̭̱̲̅̀̂ͨ̾͂̾ͧ͗͘ ̨̧̻̘͇̮̞̣̪̻͐̊̀͆̽̾̌ͦ͜n̵̪̙̪̖̟̞̓̎̊ȍͩ̆̀҉̞̩̦̩̯̥͇͞ ̤̳͈͈̻̦̳̯̈̏ͫ̊ͥ͘l̴̷͓̲͇̞̤̬ͫ̐͛ͥ̊̏ͨ̀ǫ̧̼̤̲̤̖ͤ̃̒͠n͇̙̽͊̈́ͤͨ̆ͧ̄̉͜͝ģ͇ͩ͆e̷͉̋͊ͥ͝͝r̳̳̰̲̥̠̜̗ͮ̌̐ͯͭ̋̀ ̴̡̯̠̉͜a̬͍̲̝͆̎͘͝l̴͑͑͠҉̯͖l͍̱̑ͨͮ̉̈̉̇̚o͖͚̥͍̹͇̲̯͍ͦ̓̈́̔̆͒̀w̢̹̮̥̽̂͒͝e̸̖̥̦͈̪̠̯͆͋͑̄͊̆͗̍͝d̬͕͉ͮͮ̅̿̃́͟ ̫̲̹̣̲͈̙͛͘͡t̖̘̥̹̝̫̞̍ͫͭ̇͂ͨ̋͒o̲͙͓̼̘͚͖̝̾̊ͣͦ͗ͥ̀ ̶͇̭̣̥̈́̈p̍̃͐̎ͫͣ̐͏̘̬̠̻͓͖̞͍͉͞ơ͛̈́̑̾̍͟͏̟͔̜̺̳̣̗s͎̱͖ͫͯ̈̌͜t̸̛̙̰̥̱͈͎̙́̽́ ̶̘͉ͬͪ͗̈̔̌͜͟i̺̟̙͗́ͤͤ́̄̈́̋̕n̴̎̿͏̫͈̟ͅ ̟̜̻̠̼ͬͭͦ̒̓̚̚̕͠t̵̽̍̑̒ͬͧͫ̒͢͏̝ͅh̞̗̳̙̤͉̦͚͑͋͗̍ͬ͐̿̓͢r̨͌ͣ̅͂̓͊҉͕̬e̛̛̼̹̠̹̥̜̗̿̒ͯ̃ͪ͐͒ä̡̤͎͈̙ͪ͗d̹̟͒ͣͪͦ͠.̛̲̲̬̹̯̠̪̌̿ͤ͐̂͂̊͜ ̨͙̟͉̫̦͙ͪͭͤ̉̿̿͗̈I̻̻͚̽̅̇͑̈́̔͑̚ ̶̖̱͎ͤ̔ͧ̔ͤ͐w̨̰̱͈̾͗͌̀͝i̗̤͊̌͑̍̇l̴̜̥͈̾͘l̫̠ͫ́ͣ̏̕ ̖̝̆̆͜ẩ̘̗̭̠̥̻͒̓ͩ͗ͅl̢͔̼̺͉͎͉ͦ͛̓ͤ͗̀͑ͭ͝l̡̨̩̭̤̜͕̲͑̍̐̊̑o̷̡̩͔͎̼̳͚ͣ̈́́w̧̟͚ͯ̏ͭ̍̊ ̸̶̲̖̜̹͉͔͒̇̌ͦ̄͒'͓̬̭̝̰͎̼̲̉̄̋ͣ̐̽̎̕͟B̫ͪ͑̍ͤ́͋̓͘͠͝a̱ͪ̃̂͋̽͟h̢̦̳̱͔̩̺̱̽ͩ̄̀ͥͥ͋̐'̮̆̍͒ͩ̽̌͞ ̶̲̮̱̙̱͉͖̜̥ͮ͗̀͟p̲͍͍͖̱̫̹̟̿̋͛o̧̪͇͔̮̝͇̤̜̿̅̂͆͒ͭ̽͌͞s̡̢͍͎̫̟̜̅̾͒̾͌͞t̛̻̘͓̩̪͋̽̂̏͝s̜̀ͤ̈͋͝͡ ̛̩̳̭͈̜̝͔ͬ͆͂̓̈́a̧̝̲̺̜̘̼ͯ̎̈ͧ̓ͦͨ̚ͅs̴͍̦̼̖̹̰̟̾ͭͧ̎ͪ͊̐͌̕͜ ̛͚͇̹͕̻̠̣͐ͦ͋l̳͍̻͇͇̍ͭ̽͢o̶ͩ͋ͣͯ̌͌͏̲̝n̯̼͇̠͚̜̯̑̏ͯ̕g̝͕͓͚̤̮ͧ̒̋̍̿ͅ ̛̜̙̪̱̞̀́͌͒̇̒̕͜a̡̘̯̫̰̜̠͛̕͝s̡̱̜̙͙͉̣̋̇ͤͪ̾͟͡ ̴̧͉̳̤̰̰̰̰͇̞͗̆̚ţ͇̰̭̳̩̣͈̔̅̏̓̇͋̈̽́͝h̳͈͊ͭ̐̌ͩ̑̾̿̚͟ĕ̴̝̬̟̙̳̫̞̊̾͐̈̍ͧͅy̨͍͓ͣ͛̿̋ͬ ̢̮͉͉̲̤̭͈̆͆̑̌̃̇ͤ͂a̠͈̤̲͚͖̋͒̒͝͞r̴̞̲̟̝͈͋̔e̞̰̥͐̍͑͗̉̕͘͠ ̰̗̻͓̂͛̔ͦ̃͞c̷̝̞̜̘͖̼̽ͮͦͪͬ̇ͮ̚o̶̺̥͍̠͇̹̹̹̎͐̇ͭ͋ͯ̇̓͡m̢̛̯̣̥̆̾̍̐͑̔͢p̶̶̧̼̱̖̾̑́͒̔l͚̥̞̣̤̠̯ͫͤ̽͆̿ͬͦ̀͡ḙ̵̢̙̭͎̐̅̓̇̿ͯť̛̩̮̱̠͉̞ͤ̅ͧ͆e̥͎͕͚͍͓̋̆̈́̄ͩͦͧͬͨ͟l̨͖̻̉͆̄̏͊y̷̦̥̲ͤ̿̃̆̎͛͂̇ ̼͙̘̻͖̽̓̏͛͋ͯ͒ͨ̈c̸͚͎̙̳̱̗̩͎̑̽́̑̔o̢̡̬̣̪̩͖ͯͥͬ͜n̸̜̫̥̤̗̟̹ͣͤ̒́̈́͟ẗ͈̼̦̰̪̙̥̜́̀͂́ͯͩ͊̈ê̵͓̖̲̩̣̖͍̍͑ͬ̂̑̚͢͡ṇ̵̫̏̚ṱ̠̹̣̫̺̣̈́̀͒͛ͦ̉̋́͟͝ ͖̩̳͂̇̀̚l̨̻͎̲̟̯̗̫̜͌̂ͯ̉̂ͦ͜ē̱͓̯̞̲̬ͨͭͧš̛̭̯ͥ̎̾̾̄s͓̊̄͂̐̍̆,ͧ̒̆̾҉҉̜̖͉̣̦͉̟͙́ ̳̤͉̥̩̻̘ͣͫ̃̀͠a̶̼̖̺̖̜̅̃̚͝ņ̴̩͍͊̈͋̽͘d͇͈̳̝͍̞̭̜͐̓͊ͧ́ ̵͕̗̂̍̀̈́͂̈̈́̏y̶̶̋̈́͌͗ͪͮ́҉̖̘̲̣̦̗̱̬o͔̠͔̖̰̎͒̾̾̉̉u̞̜͍̽̈́͋̍ ̵̵͕͍̩͔ͧ̾̃́̾̄ȃ̴̻̥ͣ͋̈́r͑͑ͫ͐͒̃̒ͧ͋҉̧̺̠̹͖̮e̴̩̮͉̞̱̖̿ͤͮ͛ͣͭ̅̚ ̶̡̛̼̹ͦͣ̎o̴͉͉̦̯̼̮̜̰̞ͭͮ̐̃ͧ͗ͦ̈̽̀n̽ͫͫ҉̹̲̪̠͉̺̺̣l̵̛̠͍͈͙̜̫̣̄̍ͣy͈̰͖ͣ ͭ̀̄͊ͫ̏̀̃҉͚̭̻̖a̖̳̖̼͎ͣ͊̋͘͞l̢̞̾́̕ļ̗̺͔̹̀̃͐ͅo͇̖̱̬̞͈̽̔ͤ͜w̴̨̡͚̭̣̺͈͈̻ͨ͛ĕ̢̧̞̞̥ͣ́͐͟d̠͕͋ͫ̃̎̋̄͝ ̩̳̝̱̇̔̄̀̃̂ͣ͡oͥ͐͏̣̯n̈̄̑͛ͨͭ͘͏҉͎̘̪̱̲̗̟̗̦e̡̹̦͛̽͂̕͞.̸̺͕͒́
̄͛̌̾҉̞̯
̺̫̹̰̤̥̽ͯ̎́̌ͦ͘
͇̭͋̓͢
̳̯̓̌ͯ͆͌̋̚̚̕J̘͙̹̟̙̊̓̇͛̿̐u̸̝̗͌ͯ͆̃̍͗̈́̓ͥ͝ş̡̳̳͍̼̳͓̘͔ͧ̐̚͠ţ̒͐͏͉̫̯ ̡̫͇̝̤͎́͑ͫͬ̕h̢̧̛̤͇͔̗͙̫̹̫͋̋̅͛̓ą̧̭͈̙͑ͥ̌̽̊̓͐̚v͆ͦͥ͊ͫ͆̀̚͏͔ͅe̡̻̝̰͕̲͙͑ͭ̑̇̊͘ ̈́̓҉̧̞͍̟͕̝̟̭ͅf̵̞̱̈́̿̊̄͑ͮu͍̥̼͔͒̑͂̽̂ͭ̄̒̀́ň̘̠̹͖̥̘̤̥ͭ̓͊̓̚,̨̞ͣͩ ̶̡̰͉͖͍͈ͧ̑͆ͤ̊̄ͅf̗̯̲ͦ͊̒̕o̵͍̬͈̗͉͈͖̩͐̋̄̏̔̎̐̎l̷ͨ́̌̉͏̟͈̬̼̤̰̖͖ͅl͍͓̬͆͋͂͒̎̉̑ͭ̀ȯ̋͏̺͉̳̗̼̖̕ͅw̺̐̐̽ͤ̈́ͤ͡ ̵͈͑͒̓ͤ͂̒͗̃͜t̡͔̺̦̓̔̈h͍̮̫̦͒́ͣ͢ë͐ͭͥͮͮ͢҉̧͉̫̠̣ ̸͙̖̠͖̋̔̔ͭͬ̀̒̚͢͡r̤̪̞͙̫̜̗̜͈̄͜u͚͍͕͂ͪ͘l̦̪̇͂̀͜͞e͇̬͓͖̮ͩ͟s̷̲̰̟̱̺̬͕̪̽ͬ͘͞ͅ,̷͌ͬ̋ͨ̊̓̏̀͏̝͇̳̹͍̠̤ ̢̦̞̗̩̲̹̮̘͌͐̈ͦͤͨ̔͞͞pͫ̐̍ͨ́̐͟҉͖̬͜l̸̛̲͓͕͇̞̿͛ͣͤą̖̼̰̑͘y͚̪̭̼̣͗̓͋̓ͣ̀̾͐̀ͅ ̵̺̎̈ͪ͟t̛̮̹͖͉̫͓ͧͦ͗͐̌͊̈̌͒ͅo̵͙̬̺̹̪͍͌ͧ͂͂ͭ̈̔̏ͭͅ ̢͎̤̣̼ͪ͂yͥ͊̓̽͑̽̎҉̨̠̭͠ȏ̢͉͎̖̱̺̆̇ͫ̄ͬ̍͑͠ȗ̗͍̹̼ͫ̓̅̄̇̈́̚͠r̨̹͇̪̰͇ͭ̒̌͘͞ ̜̺̟͖͂̊̍̂ͬ̓̿͑w̪̥̫̄̂̉͑ͮ̊ͧî̢̺͓̦̞͓̪͍͋͛̂͘ͅn̫̩͔̞̹̦̱ͨ͒͆͒ͨ̽ͦ ̓ͣ҉̜͔̭̙͇͕c̱̭̥̅ͫͥ͌͗̋ͅo̸̧͕̳̺̩̺ͫͦ̄̀̆͜n̛͎̜͆͂̉̆̕͝ḍ̶̴̢̝̞͖̠̥̖̽̋̒̅͐͋ͤ́ḭͧͩ͊ͤ͊͌͡t̝̦͇ͧ̔͐̌̎͊i̵̛̼͓͈̦̱͍͇͓͔ͯ̍̓͗̈͒͂̈ọ̸̤͈̝̹̜̹͚͊̌͢͡ͅn̤̲̭̥̥͊ͫ͌͊,̢̘̦͂ͩ͞ ̸̵̛̮͖̮̪̟͇͇̥͙ͪ̊ͬ̔̐ḁ̴̡̹̻̬͛́̂ͫ̑ͬ̑͐n̡͚̆̓̍̓͡ͅd̵̦̫̬̈́̌ ̗͕̼͆ͪ͆ͯ̍ͭͩ̒́͝ỵ́̈́ͤͧ̂̎ͬ̇ȯ̸̷͖̤̖̦̙͙͕̆̓̏̋̓̌u̮̱͈͍̻͚ͥ̃ͤ̉͗̈́ ̡̺̻̰̼̩̔ͭͧͩͨ̽̌̚ͅẁ̷̢̧̭̻̲̲͈͇̃ͪǫ̛͓̹ͦnͬ̄̅̀͏͍͓͖̥͉̩'̮͗͌̒͊͡t̵̛̝͎̮̪͑̑ͥ͌̌͜ ̹̫̣̭͎̠̰̳̈̒ͥͨͦ̔̓̈̄ĥ̳̫̭̠̦ͧͅa̷ͧͫ̐̀҉͕ͅv̷̵̫͇͍͉͍̳͍ͥ̒͛͐̆͞ë̡́ͧ̿͏̰̱̘͚ͅ ̭̠̻͎͑̇̊à̡̛͖͈͎̝͕̠͌͜ṇ̇͒ͩ̉͊͟y̙̖̣͙͙͋͑ͯ ̡̬̩͎̞̘̝̜̒͆̿̌ͨ̒́ͤ͡͞p̵͕̥̳͓̺͓ͣ̃̂͞ṙͣ̕͏̙̞̙̺o̢̺͚͚̣̩͊̏͢͟ͅb̷̟̿̎̓l͚͕͖͓̅͋͗ͦͥ͘ͅe̢̗̳̠̟͂̏ͩͫ͑̓͒m̷̢̗̥͉̟̭͛̇ͯͬͤ͊́ͮs̜̳͒̒͢͠͝!̃̿͛͂͆ͬͫ̚҉̥̤̮̮̖̘͓ͅ ̼̣̱͍͔̼͊ͪ

OMFG what in heavens name is that

You almost made my computer explode
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #593 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by UberNinja »

i still don't know how you get that "static" tag on the dice thing
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #595 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by UberNinja »

stop rubbing it in... =\
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #597 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Showoff! :(

But you're okay... you helped make me my Christmas avatar <3
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #602 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

Sry, this is all I can think of when I hear Whammy:

http://i.imgur.com/kSfRv.jpg
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #604 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Obviously not...
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #621 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I could swear I've seen that avatar somewhere before... 0_o
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #634 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Fuck, Quilford. You broke the page.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #678 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by UberNinja »

That'd be nice to have ^^
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #691 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:10 am

Post by UberNinja »

Subject: Test Post Thread

Grimgroove wrote:
In post 0, mith wrote:Rules:

This thread is primarily for making test posts in the event that you are:

Spoiler: stuff
a. An admin making some change to the forum code and making sure you haven't broken the site (and unless you are jeep or mith, you aren't).
b. Making sure you are able to post if you have been having problems.
c. Unsure how a particular tag works.

Unless you fall into one of these categories, do not post here.

Don't get carried away with gametag posts. There is some chance that complicated gametag requests will slow the site down.

Don't use this thread for links to other sites (tengaged, for example). It's spam.

[float=?]what the hell does this float thing do?[/float]

area
area
area

VOTE: Bla

Grimgroove

Game mechanic

In post 25, animorpherv1 wrote:You broke the site obv.

float is similar to align.

try floating "left", "right", or i believe they've even added a "center" which will just use other trickery to mimic center-ness, even though you can't actually float something in the center. alternatively to that solution, try the
tag which works similarly.

for an example of the floats in action, see the players and rules lists here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?t=25914

Return to “Help!”