- Actions will be ordered to give as many actions as possible their maximum effect. For example, if someone's role is changed and they are killed in the same night, the role change will happen before the death.
- The mod will adhere to the literal wording of all role abilities except where modified or negated by another role ability, and will not lie or subvert the game except where required by a role ability.
- Each day will have a three week deadline.
Ending the game
- The game will end when any faction win condition is met, or when all players are dead, whichever comes first. Any player who has not met their win condition at that point loses.
- No players will be replaced for inactivity. If a player makes no posts for two complete game days, they will be modkilled.
- Lynching requires a simple majority of votes. Ending the day without a lynch requires enough votes that the remaining votes could not lynch.
- The mod's judgment is final. This includes the backup mod when the backup mod is acting as mod.
- If you believe you have discovered a modding error, please point it out by PM.
- You may not communicate with other players about the game outside the game thread unless allowed by your game role. If you are allowed to communicate out of thread, you will be provided a Quicktopic link for this purpose. You may
communicate out of thread using the provided Quicktopic.
- I will send prods on request.
- You may not quote out-of-thread communication with anyone in the game thread or a game Quicktopic. This includes scumbuddies. You're welcome to paraphrase.
- I will replace only if the player being replaced provides their own replacement.
Town win condition
- The town faction win condition is "You win when all nontown players are eliminated and at least one town player is alive".
- Votes must be in bold and at the start of a line. Unvoting before voting is neither necessary nor appreciated.
- The mod will do his best to make a vote count on every page.
- Winning consists of meeting your win condition at any point during the game, including after you are dead, and not being modkilled. If a player wins before the end of the game, they will immediately leave the game.