AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Seriously, what the fuck? Why didn't MrSuave claim Nurse?
Flareonage wrote:I'm not gonna lie to you guys.

This is the first time I've lived longer then 1 day phase. I have no idea what to do
Maybe you could start by reading D1 and telling us who you find scummy.

I'm going to go do that as well.
Sing the Requiem for Maxx
No one is voting.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Well, every time a player dies, the town has a bit more knowledge. In this case, we have a lot more information from Diamond than we do from Suave (since we pretty much all suspected Suave and he threw out almost no suspicions). So, I am going to do an iso on Diamond, and work my scum huntinz from there.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:19 am

Post by Flareonage »

I read through Raskol's post and he pushed for a Mr. Suave Lynch the WHOLE time. In almost every post he tried his best to convince people to vote for Mr. Suave because ?"he is lurking and that is scummy". He then provided proof based on past games. 1 was lurking as scum and 1 was lurking as town. That means Mr. Suave had no greater chance of being scum then the rest of us. That meta doesn't count since the behavior is the same. This tunneling got mr. suave lynched and Raskol was the hammer.

VOTE: Raskol
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Flareonage wrote:I read through Raskol's post and he pushed for a Mr. Suave Lynch the WHOLE time. In almost every post he tried his best to convince people to vote for Mr. Suave because ?"he is lurking and that is scummy". He then provided proof based on past games. 1 was lurking as scum and 1 was lurking as town. That means Mr. Suave had no greater chance of being scum then the rest of us. That meta doesn't count since the behavior is the same. This tunneling got mr. suave lynched and Raskol was the hammer.

If you didn't think MrSuave was scum, why did you vote for him?
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Flareonage »

I band wagon. Everyone hates me for it and people are constantly trying to get me policy lynched
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Flareonage wrote:I read through Raskol's post and he pushed for a Mr. Suave Lynch the WHOLE time. In almost every post he tried his best to convince people to vote for Mr. Suave because ?"he is lurking and that is scummy". He then provided proof based on past games. 1 was lurking as scum and 1 was lurking as town. That means Mr. Suave had no greater chance of being scum then the rest of us. That meta doesn't count since the behavior is the same. This tunneling got mr. suave lynched and Raskol was the hammer.

Suave was generally unhelpful anyway. Any townie would find him scummy.

----

Diamond didn't give as much info as I hoped. He casted suspicion on Suffer and Llama, Suffer being his most suspicious and Llama being his second. He was a pretty smart townie, so I think his thoughts are worth considering. I can make some speculations about people he thought were suspicious, but those are generally murky.

Peabody, Almaster, Rewq, Llama, Suffer, Torqez (my predecessor), and maybe others (just did a quick skim, soo) commented on Diamond's unvote as odd. Tis half of the players, thus saying that scum is probably in there somewhere.

I'm a bit busy atm, but I'm hoping to get some questions later.

@Mod: You need to update the list of living and dead players.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:06 am

Post by Flareonage »

I was attempting to start some sort of discussion. This is a pretty boring game compared to most
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Well, my suspicions on Suave weren't because of Raskol, they were mainly my thoughts. He was pushing on him a bit hard, too, but he did question other people...so I wouldn't exactly call it tunneling.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Flareonage »

He talked about it in in almost every post he made. That lynch didn't help the town like he claimed
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Peabody »

I'm down with a bandwagon. Raskol and Suffer are my top suspicions right now.

vote Raskol
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

First things first, MrSuave was an idiot. Unless he didn't know he was the nurse. Could this be the mod not telling backup roles who they are until they activate?

Second, I'm not down with a Raskol lynch. After he posts (for the third or so time) the reason why he hammered, I'll say why I don't want think he is scum. (to ensure that there is no whining about giving alibis)

Third, I think almaster is scum even MORE now. Disregarding metas, he just looks like scum. He latches on to any bandwagon there is really, doesn't post any content and merely states that people should be lynched, without giving a reason. This is why I will
vote:almasterGM
. I would like to clarify that this is not based solely on the lack of content, it is also because he has attempted to speed lynches up without doing anything other than saying the person is scum and needs to die.

also, I'm slightly suspicious of Flareon, but I can't clarify that atm without giving things away or whatever.
The game. Guess what? You just lost it.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Raskol »

Flareonage wrote:My third hammer

VOTE: Mr. Sauve

/facepalm

Flare, would you mind showing me some of the content you posted yesterday before you tried (unsuccessfully) to end the day?

(oh that's right. there wasn't any.)

If anyone else who was on the MrSuave wagon wants to criticize me for having the balls to be the hammer, be my guest. But take responsibility for your part in the lynch. The guy was scummy, he was useless, and pretty much everyone wanted him dead. So to flare especially, stfu about it, k? If you've got some kind of actual case, then bring it out and we can talk about it, but coming out of the gate and voting me for doing something you tried to do yourself is stupid as hell.

Will do a reread of D1 later and get some analysis going; tired atm.
Suffer
Suffer
Townie
Suffer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by Suffer »

Just letting everyone know, I'm back at college. This might hurt my posting rate.
AlmasterGM wrote:Seriously, what the fuck? Why didn't MrSuave claim Nurse?
Yeah, that's really strange. Unless he didn't know he was a nurse, but that's a weird condition for that role.
I would have less problem with you having this viewpoint if your first real post in the game wasn't you trying to hammer MrSuave. Saying this after the fact looks suspicious as hell to me. You didn't even bother mentioning any of these reservations, you just voted for him.

The main thrust of your argument is he got a townie lynched. Last time I checked, so did you, along with over half the town. I was going to vote Torqez's successor to start the day, but you jumped up my list.
vote: Flareonage

Speaking of that,
Lastsurvivor wrote:Tis half of the players, thus saying that scum is probably in there somewhere.
Wow, you're willing to venture that out of over half the town, there might be scum present? I bet it's raining somewhere in the world, too.
Lastsurvivor wrote:He was a pretty smart townie, so I think his thoughts are worth considering.
What? What does that mean?
Lastsurvivor wrote:I can make some speculations about people he thought were suspicious, but those are generally murky.
So his thoughts are worth considering, but not to the point of making speculations. That's a whole lot of nothing you just said there.
Peabody wrote:I'm down with a bandwagon. Raskol and Suffer are my top suspicions right now.
Mind clarifying?
llamaeatataco wrote:also, I'm slightly suspicious of Flareon, but I can't clarify that atm without giving things away or whatever.
Uh...what?
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

@Suffer:

My wording was a bit weird, sorry.

My first note was just a general observation, but yes, I bet it's raining somewhere in the world too.

When I say he's a pretty smart townie, I mean he actually contributed and wasn't useless like Suave. He could use logic, which is why I think that it's good to go back and see what he thought.

His thoughts are worth considering, but I'm not going to say like "Diamond asked a question to Person X, so he must have thought Person X was scum." since he's not too alive to clarify. Which is why I only included his suspicions that he had at one point firmly said. That was also mainly a general observation, sorry. I'll try to keep my vague thoughts to myself. :)
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Gaah, forgot to post this. Doing midterms, will be sort of
LA
but I'll try to get a post in once a day or so.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Peabody »

Hey guys,
Sorry I'll post soon. School just started this week. Suffer, I'll answer your question soon.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:23 am

Post by Raskol »

After looking day one over, I really have to say I can't find anyone scummier than flareonage.

Can anyone here honestly say that they would ever try to hammer as town before they've even had any time to talk to the other people in the game and clear up issues? Flare, did you seriously not have any questions for anyone, or any comments to make at all after reading 10 pages of play?

The only way I can see someone being that completely disinterested in getting info and scumhunting is if they already know what everyone's alignment is and just want a mislynch with minimal involvment (ie, you're scum). The fact that you come in and blame someone who actually had reason for hammering the person you tried to hammer just seems like scum trying to pass the blame to me.

Answers to that, flare?
AK47x2
AK47x2
Goon
AK47x2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:38 am

Post by AK47x2 »

I find flare scummier than Raskol. Raskol did some good scumhunting, whereas Flare's come in, bandwagoned and then accused people of being too proactive.

And blaming someone else for hammering a lynch which you were not only on, but tried to hammer on, is ridiculous.
"If I abandon this project I would be a man without dreams and I don't want to live like that"
- Werner Herzog
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Flareonage wrote:I band wagon. Everyone hates me for it and people are constantly trying to get me policy lynched
I agree with those people.

Vote: Flareonage.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

Basically, what Suffer said. Flare's attack on Raskol makes no sense. We had no way of knowing he was the nurse, and he claimed that he was a Townie. We only knew that he was the Nurse AFTER the lynch had been decided. Flare also thought he was hammering, so he can't fault Raskol for wanting to lynch him. Basically, what everyone else said.
vote:flareonage

also, Almaster, do you see how Peabody said that he was going to post some content? Do you see how MrSuave said that? Do you see how I said that? Do you see how YOU said that? Don't just go and get lynched/be too lazy/quit and not post the content. I will continue to harass you until you do.
The game. Guess what? You just lost it.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

llamaeatataco wrote:also, Almaster, do you see how Peabody said that he was going to post some content? Do you see how MrSuave said that? Do you see how I said that? Do you see how YOU said that? Don't just go and get lynched/be too lazy/quit and not post the content. I will continue to harass you until you do.
All my posts have content, they just aren't very long. You can harass me as much as you want, I'm not going to post a wall until I feel like it.

This game is weird because I have a feeling there are a lot of stupid townies along with the mafia. Right now, for example, flareonage is acting scummy as hell, but I'm not sure if that's just him being VI (as he referenced) or if he is actually scum. This makes reads more difficult.
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:08 am

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

I have noticed a lack of activity in the game. While I have given you guys controls of who I prod/when, I am starting a dead line for 3 weeks from this moment.
Deadline: 12 February 2010
Last edited by Beyond_Birthday on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:57 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

We can fix this lack of content by lynching Flareonage, who seems to have time to post elsewhere on the site, but not in this game.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:14 am

Post by Raskol »

I agree.

vote: flareonage
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Flareonage »

mod wants me to post.

I don't know what you want me to say. You guys decided you wanted to lynch me a long time ago and nothing I say is going to change that

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”