Guys

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:18 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

elvis_knits wrote:Plus size models are usually 12, 14, 16. One website I found said that "your bust, waist and hips should be about ten inches apart in size (i.e. 42-32-42) or very close."

I don't consider that fat. Isn't the average woman a size 12? But its certainly not what you see in movies or whatever as the supposed ideal. I thought that guys in this thread would think a plus-size woman was considered "fat " though. Am I wrong?
In a study that was in a book i read for an english class, based on gender roles, the study found that the average woman was yes, around a size 12. However size 12+ models were highly looked down upon when they replaced the size 3 model (i think) for a beauty magazine cover. Many other magazine publications were angry, and didn't want the larger models on the cover, where as the readers surprising liked the plus size model. The editor eventually was blacklisted... which was odd. Anyways, most males do not find size 12 models unattractive. When asked "is this lady attractive?" the men generally say yes, when it's a 12-14 but the men do not know the sizes. And when a model is less than size 8, the men tend to find them underweight and unattractive.

just thought i'd chime in.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:18 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I made a poll so we could find out the answer to this important question:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13096
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Thesp »

Quagmire wrote:Fat chicks are always supposed to get made fun of.
Please die in a fire. I'm serious. If I'm "trolled", whatever.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Oman wrote:To be honest, I think we've lost eyes on what the term fat refers to I guess.

I don't find any of these ladies to be fat or unattractive due to that.
I believe that is exactly the point Elvis is making :wink:
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:30 am

Post by Oman »

I thought she was saying fat chicks can be sexy.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Cybele »

None of those women are fat, with the sexy exception of Queen Latifah. *rawr*
I admit, I have my own hang-ups about my weight whenever it goes over 140, but society needs to get a grip on the difference between actual fatness and non-anorexia.
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 am

Post by Cybele »

Also: fat guys are disgusting.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I agree. P S, why is it fat black women are considered more beautiful than fat white chicks?
green shirt thursdays
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Cybele »

black is thinning. Now, if fat white women had more vertical stripes...
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:21 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Cybele wrote:black is thinning. Now, if fat white women had more vertical stripes...
Vertical stripes on a curved body go all out of whack and make you look fatter.

for the same reason women should never wear cable knit sweaters. Cables are to be straight, not stretched out across the boobs.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I bought a cable knit sweater last week. In two colors. The white one emphasized the cables and looked stretched even though the sweater was not tight. The red one did not look stretched. Same size. Must have been the darker color.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Quagmire »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Quagmire wrote:Fat chicks are always supposed to get made fun of.
You know who else is supposed to always get made fun of? The haters that go around sh!tting on everyone's head. At least fat people get pizza and donuts. Haters just get hated. Their only friends are fellow haters. They hate together and feel all warm inside.

All haters look like shriveled up little trolls. A lot of people would like to kick them, but are afraid the contact would do something really gross to their boots.

Happy 2010.
you are so right i have no friends because i hate plz help me qq
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Quagmire »

Any woman over 100 lbs. is fat and disgusting
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Your comments are like the least offensive in the thread, quag. Try harder.
Talk nerdy to me.

Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Quagmire »

elvis_knits wrote:Your comments are like the least offensive in the thread, quag. Try harder.
I was originally going to post something else, but I decided to hold back because I'm a nice person.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

lol
Talk nerdy to me.

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:10 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

May i also note is that quag doesn't like a women in heels over 3 inches, skirts above the knee and shirts where the boobs fall out.

Wonder where he's gonna find a 100 pound nun....

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:16 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think I found him some babes.

Talk nerdy to me.

Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Adel wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:I'd go gay for those cakes.
gft

"for a cake" is missing from Flay's poll.
Sorry, build a 4d graph app? :D

Also, DGB and elvis won this thread like 4 pages ago. Oh, and Nuwen for the cakes.
Last edited by Mr. Flay on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retired as of October 2014.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Quagmire »

crywolf20084 wrote:May i also note is that quag doesn't like a women in heels over 3 inches, skirts above the knee and shirts where the boobs fall out.

the first one is yes but the other 2 no
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Ythill »

Elvis wrote:The nerve! The girl he had sex with him is texting! Even if they agreed to casual sex, emotions do sometimes get in the way... it's the risk you take, so you get the small annoyance of her attention for a while.
I think you missed the point. "The girl he had sex with is texting" is nothing I'd worry about either. When I talked about the trap, I was talking about how less-desirable people (or people who feel they are less desireable) will lie about wanting casual sex when what they are really after is something more. It's something to be careful of. Texting is a very, very, very mild idea of the potential problems that can come of it. Sabotaging condoms, lying about being pregnant, sabotaging relationships, and stalking are more serious problems that can arise from this, and there are worse things.
The way you made fun of her seems particularly mean-spirited...
Where? I know I exaggerated a little with that part about not wanting to die alone but where did I make fun of the mystery girl. I actually said there was nothing wrong with having sex with her, which is a lot more accepting than a lot of the other posters in here.
Maybe it's that you have a term for it "the fat chick trap" and a policy how to deal with it.
*headdesk* I already told you, I used that term spontaneously in response to the OP and successive posts that had given the mystery girl the title "fat chick." And, in hindsight, I saw that it could be offensive. My bad. I don't have a special term.

I think there's more at play here than what's been said. I'm not familliar with the body images many of you have but I'm going to venture the guess that if Rex was a 20-something girl and the obsessive suiter was a dirty old man, fat or not, that had gotten her drunk to sleep with her and now was texting her obsessively, some of you would have entirely different opinions. And, FTR, I pointed out repeatedly that "the trap" really doesn't have anything to do with gender or size, it's about self-esteem. I even said that men do it more than women.
Nobody's perfect and I don't like it when people get catalogued and put into boxes and it becomes "okay" to be mean to them or not care about their feelings.
Right, except she's not here and none of us even know who she is. Tell me, how does this thread hurt her feelings? I find it funny that you're playing white knight for the mystery girl but you're perfectly fine with people elluding to Rex being immoral, assuming he's too stupid to wear a condom, and explicitly calling him a tool.
Those
things are far more insulting than calling a fat person fat and he's here to be effected by them.
Oman wrote:With the exception of Latifa, they are not even close to fat. In fact that third chick is a very very very nice size, see those curves, I'd be on that in a flash.

Queen Latifa (Latipha, Lattifa?) is a very sexy lady, I'll give you that one.
QFT x10. I wouldn't consider any woman pictured in this thread to be "fat" except Queen Latifa, who is very attractive in spite of being overweight. When I say "fat chick" I don't mean plus size. I mean FAT. Latifah is on the small side of what I was picturing. (not posting photo examples, you're welcome)

If the girl Rex told us about looks like any of the girls in the pictures here, then he shoudln't have been whining to begin with.
Rex wrote:P S, why is it fat black women are considered more beautiful than fat white chicks?
It may have something to do with the typical AA build, which is thicker in the hips and bust. Girls with a frame like that can carry more soft weight and still look good no matter what color their skin is. Okay everybody, go ahead and twist my words so you can call me a racist. :P
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:06 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Ythill, he said she wasn't that huge.
xRECKONERx wrote:Eh... she wasn't like FAT fat. I just... I usually don't hookup with girls who weigh more/are the same height as me. =\
Ythill wrote:
The way you made fun of her seems particularly mean-spirited...
Where? I know I exaggerated a little with that part about not wanting to die alone but where did I make fun of the mystery girl.
Ythill wrote:
Rex wrote:"We don't have to fuck we can just cuddle"
Fat people are great for cuddling. They're like giant, heated throw pillows that can get up to make you a sandwich.
Ythill wrote:Texting is a very, very, very mild idea of the potential problems that can come of it. Sabotaging condoms, lying about being pregnant, sabotaging relationships, and stalking are more serious problems that can arise from this, and there are worse things.

Who is projecting now? The girl is texting him. Nothing else happened, but you're lumping all fat people into this category where they are desperate losers that have to trap people into being with them.
Ythill wrote:Tell me, how does this thread hurt her feelings? I find it funny that you're playing white knight for the mystery girl but you're perfectly fine with people elluding to Rex being immoral, assuming he's too stupid to wear a condom, and explicitly calling him a tool. Those things are far more insulting than calling a fat person fat and he's here to be effected by them.

I was under the impression that reckoner was able to defend himself. The girl can't. And you did more than call a fat girl fat.
Talk nerdy to me.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

This thread sucks now.
green shirt thursdays
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:20 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Quagmire wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:May i also note is that quag doesn't like a women in heels over 3 inches, skirts above the knee and shirts where the boobs fall out.

the first one is yes but the other 2 no
TO THE LOGS!

JK, but still you said things along the lines where any trampy looking girl isn't your type.

And I know that you said you didn't want a girl in a skirt above their knees when nuwen and i were talking about clothes.

Something about your "Midwestern traditionalism."

Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Quagmire »

That's right cay, but I never said I disliked short skirts or tits flopping everywhere. Disliking tits would be gay.

Return to “General Discussion”