(Shamelessly stolen and modified from Zorblag's rules)
General Gameplay and Etiquette:
1. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. Mafia members may communicate at night and during the confirmation stage.
3. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
4. Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).
5. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
6. The order of the Night actions will be assigned via Natural Action Resultion.
7. As a general rule you should aim for one post every 36 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.
Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death:
1. A simple majority of all living members must agree on one person for a lynch to occur.
2. Once you have reached a simple majority no further unvoting will change someone’s fate.
3. Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players including the one who was lynched may continue to post during twilight.
4. Please submit votes as:
Votes will NOT be counted if they are not bold! Obvious abbreviations or nicknames will be counted so long as they are unambiguous.
5. Please submit vote revocations as either
Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes, although they are aprreciated.
6. You may
Vote: No Lynch
- a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a lynch.
7. This game will have 2 week deadlines. If by this time no player will reach simple majority of votes, the day ends with NO LYNCH.
7a. I may extend the the deadline ONCE per day/night phase, if requested. The players must have valid reason to do so (the examples of valid reasons: large number of replacements in need to catch up, major holidays etc.).
8. After your death scene (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post. One 'Bah!' post is allowed, although it cannot be game related in any way.
8a. 'Go town!' and similar ARE a game related posts for example. Don't write anything like that, or I'll eat your soul.
8b. No, really... Don't write anything like that, unless you really don't want to have your soul anymore.
Dark Blue (also known as Navy)
text is reserved for the Mod. No invisible/small text is allowed.
2. If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
3. The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
4. Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
5. Prods of missing players will be issued automatically after 72 hours of no activity or upon request after 48 hours of no activity. A prodded player has 48 hours to respond or risks replacement. A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to replacement without further notice.
6. Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill.
7. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
8. I reserve myself the right to alter, add or remove any of the rules, depending on the situation, my mood and/or the Octopus that lives in my head. If any change in rules will occur, I will notify you.
The Golden Rule:
Please remember that this is a game and you have 2 main objectives: to win, and to have fun! Play to win, don't go against your objective or cripple your team. Be also considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.
[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate