Title Fairy: Out With The Orca, In With The Moogle

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:40 am

Post by sykedoc »

Vi wrote:I like the double exclamation points personally but I think SocioPath himself would cap it with a period.
FANTASTIC TRAINWRECK.

And that probably isn't even necessary for the title, so yes.
FANTASTIC TRAINWRECK

Also "train wreck" isn't one word but what can I say. :(
FANTASTIC TRAINWRECK

looks far better than
FANTASTIC TRAIN WRECK
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

I don't get the SocioPath thing. Is it about his posting style? I'm not thrilled with the rash of these lately (Fate, etc).
Retired as of October 2014.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Vi »

Mr. Flay wrote:I don't get the SocioPath thing. Is it about his posting style? I'm not thrilled with the rash of these lately (Fate, etc).
Nobody is. But SocioPath has pretty much always lived up to his username.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:33 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Vi wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:I don't get the SocioPath thing. Is it about his posting style? I'm not thrilled with the rash of these lately (Fate, etc).
Then leave it at that. I don't like the forced attempt at a title here. It doesn't seem necessary, and nothing seems like it fits.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:57 am

Post by sykedoc »

Except SP is funny.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Oman »

hasdgfas wrote:
Vi wrote:
Then leave it at that. I don't like the forced attempt at a title here. It doesn't seem necessary, and nothing seems like it fits.
This is how I feel.

I don't understand how "fantastic trainwreck" defines him any better than "SocioPath". Look I've never played with the guy and I honestly can't tell if Vi is trolling or not at the end of the previous page. Maybe I'm out of touch, or maybe I'm a douchebag, but I don't
get
fantastic trainwreck highlighting any of the facts that I know about him from the stories I've been told A) he's funny, B) he's not sociable, C) he angers quickly

The only thing is adding caps lock makes it like him, apparently. I reluctantly went with that on Fate's but don't really seeing it pack any punch here.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Vi »

Oman wrote:I honestly can't tell if Vi is trolling or not
Does this mean I'm doing it right? :?

I agree that SocioPath pretty much says it all (new title nomination: "READ MY NAME. GET IT YET?" or something to that effect); I was just trying to see if sykedoc's idea could be improved (as it turns out, no).
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Oman »

I'm really not a fan.

Perhaps it would be easier to understand my objection if I explained my position in an open letter to you all:

The whole problem I had with username/avatar puns was that it was repeating information unnecessarily and making for clutter. We get used to titles we see every day, but start adding caps, colours, and italics, and suddnely these are very eye catching. From a visual perspective, clutter is not a good thing, and the more "Mafia Scum"s, the more flow. My goal in what will be a short reign as Title Fairy, before I am usurped and my head thrust upon a pike (or I do the above to mith and own the site), is to balance the uniqueness of scummers, the fun we have, and the nostalgia titles can give, against the breaking of flow, clutter, and general awkwardness of unique titles. Take a look at most sites that let users set their own titles and someone will have "MAYOR OF AWESOMENESS ZONE" or something chronically mispelled. Hell, look at location, people can't even take that seriously (Ani has "standing right behind you" for example).

So while it seems like I'm being ultimate killjoy sometimes, I think that refusing some titles that just aren't mature or just suck is one of the things that makes mafiascum great. As a community we are more mature, and more professional than most (Guys pt 2 excluded, in fact, let's just disregard Reck on that), and I think this is part of that. So I'm going to stand up for my standards as written, with mith as the authorisation that my rules are in accordance with his idea of the site's direction and culture. The moment that I fall outside of culture, I expect him to pick me up, as I do when the titles fall outside culture.

To be honest, I have a really easy job, because you guys are high-quality and self-policing. I really thank you for that, and I have nothing wrong with suggestions coming forward and being worked on. The major thing that I want you to take away is that I encourage nominations and to work on a title in-thread, and I don't want anyone to take rejection personally.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

Oman wrote:I'm really not a fan.

Perhaps it would be easier to understand my objection if I explained my position in an open letter to you all:

The whole problem I had with username/avatar puns was that it was repeating information unnecessarily and making for clutter. We get used to titles we see every day, but start adding caps, colours, and italics, and suddnely these are very eye catching. From a visual perspective, clutter is not a good thing, and the more "Mafia Scum"s, the more flow. My goal in what will be a short reign as Title Fairy, before I am usurped and my head thrust upon a pike (or I do the above to mith and own the site), is to balance the uniqueness of scummers, the fun we have, and the nostalgia titles can give, against the breaking of flow, clutter, and general awkwardness of unique titles. Take a look at most sites that let users set their own titles and someone will have "MAYOR OF AWESOMENESS ZONE" or something chronically mispelled. Hell, look at location, people can't even take that seriously (Ani has "standing right behind you" for example).

So while it seems like I'm being ultimate killjoy sometimes, I think that refusing some titles that just aren't mature or just suck is one of the things that makes mafiascum great. As a community we are more mature, and more professional than most (Guys pt 2 excluded, in fact, let's just disregard Reck on that), and I think this is part of that. So I'm going to stand up for my standards as written, with mith as the authorisation that my rules are in accordance with his idea of the site's direction and culture. The moment that I fall outside of culture, I expect him to pick me up, as I do when the titles fall outside culture.

To be honest, I have a really easy job, because you guys are high-quality and self-policing. I really thank you for that, and I have nothing wrong with suggestions coming forward and being worked on. The major thing that I want you to take away is that I encourage nominations and to work on a title in-thread, and I don't want anyone to take rejection personally.
This is why Oman is Title Fairy.

Anyways, I really am against all the noms for the people who go ALL CAPS IN EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE IN ORDER TO GET ATTENTION FROM OTHER PLAYERS. Seriously, its annoying. It leads to bad habits. It encourages other players to do the same. It isn't very civil. And it distracts from the game an leads to arguments and quarrels that usually have nothing to do with the game that they are in.
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Cybele
Cybele
Goon
Cybele
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Cybele »

My main problem against them is there have been so many suggestions along that vein in such a short period of time. Titles should have some appearance of uniqueness.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Oman :D

I was just making a suggestion, I didn't expect full compliance, there's nothing to apologize for.
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Robocopter87 wrote:
Oman wrote:I'm really not a fan.

This is why Oman is Title Fairy.

Anyways, I really am against all the noms for the people who go ALL CAPS IN EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE IN ORDER TO GET ATTENTION FROM OTHER PLAYERS. Seriously, its annoying. It leads to bad habits. It encourages other players to do the same. It isn't very civil. And it distracts from the game an leads to arguments and quarrels that usually have nothing to do with the game that they are in.
TAKE IT TO MD.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:57 am

Post by SocioPath »

Oman wrote:B) he's not sociable
WHO SAID THIS?
Sociopaths != not sociable.
Generally speaking quite the opposite depending on a few factors.
Oman wrote:C) he angers quickly
LIES.
CAPS DOES NOT EQUAL ANGER, BUT INTENSENESS, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, BLUNTNESS.
Robocopter87 wrote:Anyways, I really am against all the noms for the people who go ALL CAPS IN EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE IN ORDER TO GET ATTENTION FROM OTHER PLAYERS. Seriously, its annoying. It leads to bad habits.
Despite generally being the person to actually start the mass capping craze that many others are famous for picking up on, I don't use caps nearly as often as several other players that I can think of.

As stated above, CAPS are for specific purposes, not a cover all. I generally keep if short and sweet in CAPS, and will expand on everything I said later if needed be in further detail without CAPS.
Also I never use CAPS LOCK, which is another misconception. LEFT SHIFT is the only way to properly shout, as it even intensifies the physical act of typing.

My sig says it all really.
Username/sig/avatar makes most other things redundant to an extent, as all do well to describe what others are trying to describe of me.
MAYBE I DONT EVER NEED A TITLE AS I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:59 am

Post by sykedoc »

You gave me a sig quote
"LEFT SHIFT is the only way to properly shout, as it even intensifies the physical act of typing."
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:48 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

I always use right shift. I never ever ever use left shift, unless I'm Ctrl-Shift-selecting some code or something.
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:19 am

Post by Oman »

sykedoc wrote:Oman :D

I was just making a suggestion, I didn't expect full compliance, there's nothing to apologize for.
Nah bro, just thought it was important that you knew why I was doing what I was doing. I may add that to the first post, or to the wiki or something.

Also, SocioPath did make me laugh with that left shift line.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Oman »

Mr. Flay wrote::HAPPY: is done for Fate.
VRK is done.
Best Performance Mafia image added to CKD, vollkan, and Goatrevolt.
Best Performance Town image added to Empking, KMD, and GIEFF.

I still need to get around to adding all the Most Enjoyable Game images, but other than that I think we're caught up.
Missed this sorry. VKRs isn't displaying, is that just me? I get Mafia Scum for him.

Also, have we looked any more into getting me the power? The whole intention of direct update power to myself is to lighten your load though, so if it's more trouble than it's worth for you, don't bother.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

It's just not obvious how to do it yet, and it's backburnered for now while some other more pressing stuff gets accomplished. It's still on my radar (though I should officially add it to the list, that would help).
Retired as of October 2014.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Prox »

"LEFT SHIFT is the only way to properly shout, as it even intensifies the physical act of typing."

ino, rite?
This time, I'll not care.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Nominate Mr. Flay for the title
Snicklefritz

Cause WiKid is old and Snicklefritz is a funnier word, lol
Also, he said it somewhere on the forum and it made me laugh
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Ythan »

I think there's something new for which I'm known for better than my volume of posts.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

What, trolling everyone and being in general a total douche whenever possible? <3

[/troll]
Show

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by Ythan »

The tag ruins it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

ReaperCharlie wrote:What, trolling everyone and being in general a total douche whenever possible? <3

[/troll]
THIS. This describes ReaperCharlie perfectly!
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 am

Post by Parama »

Andrius wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:What, trolling everyone and being in general a total douche whenever possible? <3

[/troll]
THIS. This describes ReaperCharlie perfectly!
^He's right you know
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.

Return to “Player Titles”