Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Newbie 942 -- Vengeance, NV (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:38 am

Post by RedCoyote »

March 12th, 1868

It was a new town. They'd all settled there after a long, rough journey west. Some came from the South, some from the big cities, and others from overseas. One joker had the idea to name the town Vengeance after what they'd all been through. You see, the journey was a tough one. There wasn't enough food, and there wasn't enough water. The people made due as best they could, but they'd seen better days. They made their way over mountains, down valleys. They went through some rough railway towns and past some wild Indian tribes. It begins to take a toll on you though; it would on any settler. Their original band of 60 wept when they hit 58, were distressed when they shrunk to 51, were surprised when the number was 45, shrugged when the number hit 32, and got annoyed when there were still 24. When they finally found a spot somewhere in Northern Nevada, the group had been reduced to just 9. That's when they stopped, and someone had the bright idea that maybe, just maybe, there was something funny going on. What of the other 51 settlers? How many died? How many were killed?

Well, this town ain't called Vengeance for nothing.

Player List

• LynchMePls
    Manno92

Strigoides
    robi120

Thief
    Betagold
    palmertrou

skeith931
    Me=Weird**
    Hades

xvart**
    Cliquey**
    julienvonwolfe*
    vollkan*

Dead Players

Click here for the Final Results.

ICs and SEs

Important Links

Current Deadline: N/A
Game Status: Game Over
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:01 am, edited 16 times in total.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:47 am

Post by RedCoyote »

[Post-game edit: This post suffered an error during the transition to the new forum.]

Rules were
Game Rules
(taken and modified from Vel-Rahn Koon)
[/color]

General Gameplay and Etiquette:

1. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
  2. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.
  3. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
  4. Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).
  5. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Actionâ€
Last edited by RedCoyote on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.