Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Of Gods And Men (GAME OVER!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:04 am

Post by Beholder »

Currently counted among the living (Alive)

7. Fate
8. ooba
9. Mighty Orbots
10. Parama
12. totallynotmafia
14. VasudeVa (replaces Elscouta)
17. Nikanor
18. Mina, returned to the game Day 3.
20. Katy
23. Albatross (replaces Kairyuu)
26. Iecerint
28. DTMaster

A place of rest... a place of peace... (Limbo)

Yet to pass from this mortal coil (Dead, but not yet buried)

Dead and buried in the ground (Graveyard)

13. SaintKerrigan -
Set (Stargate) - Town
, died Night 1 by being shot (in the head).
19. SpyreX -
Delight (Sandman) - Town
, died Night 1 by being blown up.
22. InhimshallIbe (replaces Percy) -
O
rganically
D
istributed
I
ntelligence
N
etwork (Too Human) - Mafia
, died Night 2 by being blown up.
4. manho -
Paul Atreides (Dune) - Mafia
, died Night 2 by being shot (in the dick).
24. rajrhcpfreak -
Dr. Frankenstein (Frankenstein) - Mafia
, was lynched Day 3
15. DarkStalker -
Dream (Sandman) - Mafia
, was lynched Day 4
16. Snow_Bunny
Lucky Dirak (Shaman King) - Mafia
was killed by an energy weapon Night 4
1. Albert B. Rampage
Loki, the Trickster (Too Human) - Town
died Night 4 by being shot (in the dick)
11. Pomegranate (replaces Plum)
Ra (Stargate) - Survivor
died in exchange for another Night 4.
5. Dramonic
The White Knight (Chess) - Town
, was lynched Day 5.
25. AdumbroDeus (Replaces CryMeARiver)
Death (Sandman) - Town
, was modkilled for inactivity Night 5.

Unraveled from the Wheel (Removed from Game)

1. BlazeRb (replacing Starbuck) -
Thor, the Mighty (Too Human) - Survivor
, modkilled Day 2, removed from the game Night 2
2. Faraday,
Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden, Modified Cult: Cult of Kemmler
, achieves draw and leaves the game Day 6.
27. LynchMePls (replaces Xmite81 (replaces FlipScythe (replaces Ortolan))),
Zombie, Modified Cult
29. Sobriquet,
Zombie Ra, Modified Cult
21.Tarhalindur,
Zombie Big Daddy, Modified Cult
, does not achieve a draw and is instead auto-lossed Day 6.

Game Status: Day 7
Last edited by Beholder on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:26 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Beholder »

Game Rules:

Borrowed heavily from Tarhaliander

<0> I am the Mod thy God. If a dispute arises, my decision is final. That said, I am not infallible - if I make a mistake or you have a question, please inform me of the problem (preferably via PM or bold text) and I will correct it.
<1> This is a game. I hope that you have fun. In return, I ask that you not have your fun at the expense of the other players in this game (in other words, don't be a jackass). Repeated or extreme violations of this rule will result in replacement or modkill.
<1a> Attempting to use loopholes in the rules to gain an advantage in the game is considered jackassery, and will be treated as such. This applies to things like encrypted codes, invisible text, editing and deleting posts, trying to use the structure of the role PM to gain an advantage, etc. Please, use your common sense!
<2> If there is a conflict between a role and the rules, the role wins.
<3> Claiming that another player is your scumbuddy will result in a modkill, EVEN IF YOU ARE TOWN!
<4> Quoting private communications (role PM, mason conversations, etc.) or pretending to do the same will result in a modkill. Paraphrasing, however, is not only acceptable but encouraged unless I explicitly say otherwise.
<5> You may not talk with other people about this game outside of the thread (but see Rule 2).
<6>
This game will have both a vote count and a FoS (Finger of Suspicion) count. All players will have 1 vote and 1 FoS (but see Rule 2).
<6a> In a Normal game, the FoS count will have no effect on the game other than breaking voting ties at deadline. Theme games make no such guarantee. (Especially not this one!)
There will be no FoS count in this game. Fuck. That. Shit.
<7> To help the game run smoothly, votes should be made in bold text, be colored in
RED
, and use the format Vote: XXXX. An unvote and is
generally preferred
to remove a vote, but not required.
<8> If a player or No Lynch has a majority of votes, that player is lynched and cannot be unvoted. You may talk during twilight unless I state otherwise.
<8a> If there are an even number of votes in play and No Lynch has exactly 50% of votes, No Lynch will occur.
<9> Each game day, save the first, will begin with a negotiable deadline of 2 weeks in place. 
<9a> The first game day will begin with a negotiable deadline of 3 weeks.
<9b>At the end of each week, if I find the activity level in the game acceptable and the week does not end with the deadline, then I will extend the deadline by one week, to a maximum of twice the original deadline (a maximum of 4 weeks for normal days, 6 weeks for the first day); the maximum deadlines are not retractable.
<10> There will be no lynch reductions for deadline. If there are not enough votes to lynch at deadline the day will end with NO LYNCH.
<11> You may elect to No Lynch any number of times during the course of the game. In order to No Lynch, one of the two following conditions must be met: either a majority of living players must vote no lynch, or no player receives a majority of votes before deadline. (To vote No Lynch, please use the format Vote: No Lynch.)
<12> Don't drink and post, lest ye receive Public Humilitation. (This rule is an injoke and doesn't actually do anything.)
<13> This will be a Day/Night Phase game. Nights will last 72 hours. Daybreak abilities are due 2 hours before night ends.
<14> When you die, stop posting. You may make a single "Bah!"/"Frak you!"/etc. post in the thread. You may not include game content in this post. In addition, once you are dead, please do not discuss the game with anyone other than the Mod until the game is over, as this makes the mod's life easier.
<15> All players need to post at least once every 72 hours, or inform me if this is not possible. If you do not post for 72 hours, you will be prodded. If you are prodded, then you will need to post something (a simple "/prodded" will suffice if you're short on time) within 72 hours or you will be replaced. You will receive an Official Warning the second time you fail to post for more than 72 hours. The third time you fail to post for 72 hours, you will be replaced.
<15a> If you have limited access, you need to post to this effect, either in V/LA or in the thread. If I prod you despite you declaring V/LA status, call me on it and I will be duly embarrassed.
<15b> If you post before I get around to handing out the prod, you avoid the prod.
<16> Players may only use one active ability per day (but see Rule 2). Passive abilities are not counted as active abilities for purposes of this rule.
<17> This game will start on Day 1 after all players have confirmed (by the method specified in their role PM).
<18> Any player who is modkilled automatically loses the game. I will modkill in the fashion that I deem most damaging to the modkilled player's faction. (Mafia mod kills will have the day continue, town mod kills will replace the lynch, survivor/third party mod kills will generally not end the day, but I may make exceptions if the mod kill was pressed by town for some reason or another)
New Rule: <19> Foul Language, cursing, and general dirty talk is not only allowed, but encouraged, in this game. Please understand this at the beginning of the game as taking offense will be laughed at and ridiculed. You have been warned.
<19a> As a caveat, this does not mean abusive, harassing, or derogatory behavior will be tolerated, just that there will not be any restrictions on your vocabulary. If you are unfamiliar with the difference remember, racist remarks and the like are still racist, when you attack someone directly, or continually bully someone (directly, not because you think they are scum, etc), it doesn't matter your language, it is still abusive and harassment.

<20> I reserve the right to add rules if necessary (or if I really, really want to).
<21> Okay, that's enough formal-sounding stuff. Good luck, have fun!
New Rule:
<22> Limbo has been created. Players in Limbo are still considered "Alive", count for faction win conditions, and may be voted for and lynched; however, they cannot be the target of abilities (see rule 2), vote, use abilities, including passive ones (see rule 2) or post in thread while they remain in Limbo.

Ability Rules:
[/b]

<1> There are five types of Primary abilities, Active, Reactive, Passive, Worship, and Faction. Sometimes they may combine into really fucked up combinations.
<2> Passive abilities are considered always on. Passive abilities cannot be roleblocked.
<3> Reactive abilities automatically activate and resolve when a specific action (known as the trigger) occurs. Reactive abilities cannot be roleblocked.
<4> Active abilities are further divided into three categories, Rapid Action, Twilight Action, and Daybreak Action.
<5> Rapid Action abilities can be used at anytime during the day. These abilities cannot be roleblocked.
<6> Twilight Actions MUST be sent before the Twilight begins. If a Twilight Action is not received before the twilight begins it is considered not used. There will be no exception. These abilities can be roleblocked.
NOTE: READ THIS --- Last game there were complaints because I was a little lenient on this rule. Not this game. If your action is NOT in the mod account's inbox prior to the lynching vote it WILL NOT be activated. This INCLUDES if something else ends the day

<7> Daybreak Actions must be sent before Night ends. The final deadline for these abilities will be approximately 70 hours after the lynch vote is tallied and the thread is locked (2 hours prior to Night ending). These abilities can be roleblocked.
Any active ability that does not specify that it is a Twilight or Rapid Action is a Daybreak action.

<8> Worship abilities are special actions only certain roles can perform and are much like "Ultimate" abilities. You may perform a single worship ability in addition to your normal abilities if your role is able to.
<9> Faction abilities are faction specific. They are not constrained to normal ability rules and work based on their own special rules. You may use normal abilities in addition to any faction abilities you are allowed to use.

Special Game Mechanics

Worship Mechanics

<1> There will be a hidden voting system. Once per day you may send a "
Worship Vote
". This vote is secretly tabulated and the results will be posted in the thread the following day, but how the players voted will not be revealed. You may Worship Vote at any time during the day (or night until 2 hours before deadline), however you can only Worship once per day, and your Worship vote is due before Daybreak or it will not be counted.
<2> The following day the group with the highest vote tally will be revealed, as well as the percentages of votes for each group.
<3> Generally more worship is a good thing for the group receiving it.
<4> The following groups can be the target of worship Day 1:

Norse Gods
Egyptian Gods
The Old Ones
Judea-Christian Angels

<5> Rule 4 will be updated if any new groups can be worshiped or groups are removed.

Reveal Mechanics

<1> Reveals will be handled differently due to complicated ability resolutions.
<2> Lynch Reveals: When a player is lynched, immediately after the Lynch Count is reached the lynched player will be targeted by a mod-confirmed SANE role cop investigation and a mod-confirmed SANE alignment cop investigation with the results being revealed before the night phase. After the Night Phase the lynched player will be killed and their mod-confirmed true alignment and role name will be revealed during the Daybreak.
<3> Kill Reveals: When a player is killed by an ability, action, or aspect of the game that does not include lynch the player will be subject to a mod-confirmed SANE role cop investigation and the results will be revealed following his death. At the end of the next phase (night if the player was killed during the day, day if the player was killed during the night) the player will be targeted with a mod-confirmed SANE alignment cop investigation with the results revealed in thread. At the end of the next Night Phase following the alignment cop results the player's true role and alignment will be revealed to the thread.

Win Conditions

<1> All Win Conditions are stated as just their name (such as Town or Mafia). Here are some possible explanations.

Town - You win when there are no threats to the town remaining in the game. (Note: If a player is removed only temporarily and will be returned at a set time they still count as a "living" faction. However if a player is removed for an indeterminate period of time they will not count as a "living" faction.)

Mafia - You win when you control the game and nothing can prevent this.

Survivor - You win if a faction achieves their win condition and you are still alive. (If you are removed from the game you still count as alive for your win condition).

<2> Any other win conditions will be explained in their respective role PMs.
Last edited by Beholder on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 4:06 am

Post by Beholder »

Questions and Answers
Kinetic wrote:
ooba wrote:
There will be a hidden voting system.
Once per day
you may send a "Worship Vote". This vote is secretly tabulated and the results will be posted in the thread the following day, but how the players voted will not be revealed. You may Worship Vote at any time
during the day
, however you can only Worship once per day, and your Worship vote is due before Daybreak or it will not be counted.
Just nitpicking - since we have time till next day daybreak - shouldn't it be once per day/night cycle?
Yes, you can technically submit your worship vote during the night. This wording was an artifact from when the game was Deep South/ Day Only. Since then I've slightly changed the game to include a Night Phase.
Kill Reveals: When a player is killed by an ability, action, or aspect of the game that does not include lynch the player will be subject to a mod-confirmed SANE role cop investigation and the results will be revealed following his death. At the end of the next phase (night if the player was killed during the day, day if the player was killed during the night) the player will be targeted with a mod-confirmed SANE alignment cop investigation with the results revealed in thread. At the end of the next Night Phase following the alignment cop results the player's true role and alignment will be revealed to the
town
Just to verify by an example if I have got it correct

Example 1:
D1: Player gets day-vigged
D1: (Insant reveal) - You would post something like
Sane Role Cop wrote:Player was "Zeus (King of Gods\Double Voter)"
End of N1\D2 Daybreak: You would post something like
Sane Alignment Cop wrote:Player was "Town"
End of N2\D3 Daybreak: You would post something like
Actual Role wrote:Player was "Zeus (Tyrant\Godfather)" of alignment "Mafia"
Example 2:
End of N1\D2 Daybreak: Player is killed
End of N1\D2 Daybreak: (Insant reveal) - You would post something like
Sane Role Cop wrote:Player was "Zeus (King of Gods\Double Voter)"
End of D2\D2 twilight start: You would post something like
Sane Alignment Cop wrote:Player was "Town"
End of N2\D3 Daybreak: You would post something like
Actual Role wrote:Player was "Zeus (Tyrant\Godfather)" of alignment "Mafia"
Your timing is correct in these examples.
Kinetic wrote:
PokerFace wrote:well I don't know if i'd do a hydra or not. that would help with my vacation that is set to occur early in the game. How early and often do you expect replacements to be needed in this game? Instead of /ining I could also go on replacements list if kinetic would perfer that option given my early vacation.
The replacement list will be highly active, but I can't explain why.

However, knowing large themes as well I expect to go through all of my 10 replacements within the first 3 game days at the least.
Ok now that i have read the rules thread here are other questions and comments i got so far:

0. I might break rule 12. I appoligize in advance if i do, feel free to laugh til you cry. Should it somehow cause me to loose the game, thats my own damn fault. It never has in the past but if it ever does its definatly my own stupid fault
Its ok, Public Humiliation is not a modkillable offense :D.
1. Rule 7 looked confusing when i read it earlier. Simply put is it required to unvote before you vote again. Is it required to un FOS before you FOS again? Can you have more than one fos in play?
Ah, I should maybe remove part of this rule. In other games FOSes were like votes, and sometimes abilities were tied to FOSes. I won't be using a FOS count though in this game and I don't GENERALLY require an unvote to vote someone new.

However, I do require votes to be bolded at the least, and colored if you want me to find them fast.
2. Are daybreak actions pretty much night actions when you consider normal mafia games?
Exactly.
3. in the worship mechanics you write:
Vote at any time during the day, however you can only Worship once per day, and your Worship vote is due before Daybreak or it will not be counted.
um is that suppose to be before twighlight given the earlier during the day context, or did you mean during the night?
Like I mentioned earlier, this was created back when the game had no nights (Deep South style). Since I changed that mechanic I'll need to update this rule to reflect that.
4. looking At rule 2 of reveals are you saying a lynched players role won't be revealed til the next day? Or did i read that wrong completly?
The mod confirmed reveal will not happen until the Day, however you will receive the equivalent of a cop investigation (alignment and role) upon lynch. You can trust this as far as you normally could (i.e. its mostly reliable, unless someone has an ability that would effect these types of roles).
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu May 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Beholder »

NOTE TO ALL PLAYERS:
All flavor text has been removed from all role PMs at this time due to something I found late in the process. Because of this flavor text will only be present within the game.

All Role PMs have been sent out. At this time we are in Pre-Game/Night 0. You may use your roles as they say you can during night, however you may not use abilities unless they specifically state they are pre-game abilities.

The game should start on May 25th, provided all players have confirmed.

24 hour warning on Night 0 ending.
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon May 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by Beholder »

Day 1, Vote Count 1

The Crumbling Waste

Within the core of Sanctuary the remnants begin their struggle anew...

1. Starbuck (0) -
2. Faraday (0) -
3. ABR (0) -
4. manho (0) -
5. dramonic (0) -
6. chronopie (0) -
7. Fate (0) -
8. ooba (0) -
9. Mighty Orbots (0) -
10. Parama (0) -
11. Plum (0) -
12. totallynotmafia (0) -
13. SaintKerrigan (0) -
14. Elscouta (0) -
15. DarkStalker (0) -
16. Snow_Bunny (0) -
17. Nikanor (0) -
18. Mina (0) -
19. SpyreX (0) -
20. Katy (0) -
21. Tarhalindur (0) -
22. Percy (0) -
23. Kairyuu (0) -
24. rajrhcpfreak (0) -
25. CryMeARiver (0) -
26. Iecerint (0) -
27. Ortolan (0) -
28. DTMaster (0) -

Night Results:

Rule 22 added
Ortolan has entered the game (<27>)
DTMaster has entered the game (<28>)

Worship Results:

Norse Gods:
25%

The Great Old Ones:
25%

Egyptian Gods:
25%

Judeo-Christian Angels:
25%

No group has achieved majority worship. This day shall be a neutral day.

Night will end and thread will open later today (Likely late EST).
Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Beholder »

Thread Open. Day 1 Begins.

Oops. Its now unlocked.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Nikanor »

Me: The thread is not open! I can't post! OMGGGGG.
Me, one minute later: Phew, that was close. I was beginning to think Beholder had forgotten about us.
Me, two minutes later: Maybe I should place a random vote.
Me, five hours later:
Vote: DTMaster.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:57 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Holy shit look at this player list, wow, where to begin?
Vote: Nikanor

Policy vote (plus you failed at math)
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Parama »

Anyone policy voting Nikanor deserves to be policy lynched.

But there's several people here I want to policy lynch and not enough votes to go around for all of them. So instead,

Vote: DTMaster
because he's going to make a really long post or 5 at some point in this game and I'm not looking forward to reading them!
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:11 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

vote:totallynotmafia

because he's just gotta be mafia this time.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

vote: Tar

Weird-ass game, must be done. Wagon gogogo.

Also, Troll will be along presently to actually contribute something insightful.

Also also, per rule 19: Smeg all you smeggy smegheads.
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Blah, look, I've already screwed up.

inb4 doublevote speculation
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Parama »

Oh yeah votes need to be red.

Vote: DTMaster
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:20 am

Post by Nikanor »

Am I the only one who realized that votes have to be done in red? At least I attempted to colour my vote. >_>
Vote: DTMaster.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:21 am

Post by Nikanor »

I love this game already.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Iecerint »

I'm a bit amused that ABR is ABR on the player list. ^^;

Vote: dramonic
Elscouta
Elscouta
Goon
Elscouta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Elscouta »

vote: DTMaster

Bandwagon gogogo.
I'm town. Please lynch someone else.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:26 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Vote: Nikanor
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Nikanor wrote:I love this game already.
Hurp durp of course, I'm in it.

Oh.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Might Orbots is a Papa Zito/Zorblag hydra, in case anyone wasn't aware. Also, if you can't tell which one of us is posting plz have your head examined kthx.
Elscouta wrote:Bandwagon gogogo.
Fail. CMAR bandwagon is the obv Tar counterwagon.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:26 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Mighty Orbots wrote:Blah, look, I've already screwed up.

inb4 doublevote speculation
WHAT? YOU DOUBLE VOTED TAR?! hehe :lol:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Mighty Orbots wrote:
Nikanor wrote:I love this game already.
Hurp durp of course, I'm in it.

Oh.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Might Orbots is a Papa Zito/Zorblag hydra, in case anyone wasn't aware. Also, if you can't tell which one of us is posting plz have your head examined kthx.
Elscouta wrote:Bandwagon gogogo.
Fail. CMAR bandwagon is the obv Tar counterwagon.
You spelled fail wrong ;) (phail, duh)
Oh no! I feel so threatened!
inb4someseriousshittyassplayercomesinandruinsallthefun
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Mina »

CryMeARiver wrote:Oh no! I feel so threatened!
You rang?

Vote: CryMeARiver

Question to DTMaster and Ortolan: do you know why were you both added to the game? Were you recruited by a specific faction?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:57 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Mina wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Oh no! I feel so threatened!
You rang?

Vote: CryMeARiver

Question to DTMaster and Ortolan: do you know why were you both added to the game? Were you recruited by a specific faction?
Fun killer :(
Everyone knows you're either Cult, Doc, or Mafia Strongman, just give it up ;)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Beholder
Beholder
Townie
Beholder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:02 am

Post by Beholder »

Day 1, Vote Count 2

The Crumbling Waste

Within the core of Sanctuary the remnants begin their struggle anew...

1. Starbuck (0) -
2. Faraday (3) -
3. ABR (0) -
4. manho (0) -
5. dramonic (0) - Iecerint
6. chronopie (0) -
7. Fate (1) -
8. ooba (0) -
9. Mighty Orbots (0) -
10. Parama (0) -
11. Plum (0) -
12. totallynotmafia (0) -
13. SaintKerrigan (0) -
14. Elscouta (0) -
15. DarkStalker (0) -
16. Snow_Bunny (0) -
17. Nikanor (0) - CryMeARiver
18. Mina (0) -
19. SpyreX (1) -
20. Katy (0) -
21. Tarhalindur (0) - Mighty Orbots
22. Percy (0) -
23. Kairyuu (1) -
24. rajrhcpfreak (0) -
25. CryMeARiver (0) - Mina
26. Iecerint (0) -
27. Ortolan (1) -
28. DTMaster (0) - Parama, Nikator, Elscouta

Votes Required to Lynch: 15
Not Voting: 21
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue May 25, 2010 10:07 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Vote: rajrhcpfreak
for having a name that I'm going to have to copy-paste for the rest of the game.

(Yes, this sucks at humor value, but I couldn't think of anything else.)

In other news, I know some folks here. 'Sup, folks I know?
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”