Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

“It started in the sanitarium; it was locked. I must admit… I heard the screams, but I didn’t dare go inside. When they started banging at the door, screaming to let them out, I couldn’t do it... so I ran. I started telling everyone I could find to get out as fast as they could. You have to realise... the doors would never have held for long.

And then behind me I heard it - I saw… a huge tide of people, all running towards me, like a stampede. All I could hear was my heart pounding, telling me I had to get out of there. Everyone was soaked in blood, crashing into things, sliding in it, falling over and pulling others over with them - so desperate to get out that they knocked down those in front of them, and kicked at anyone behind who was trying to do the same to them. The crowd swept me up and carried me with it, and with those things behind us, I was helpless to do otherwise.

When we reached the main hall… it was chaos. The film crew… everywhere - the tables, lights, the entire set - it had all been smashed up. There was blood up the walls, one man torn apart in the middle of the floor, another dead with the camera cradled in his arms like a child… and I remember thinking to myself, I realised those bastard things had already got here first. But the crowd was oblivious! Like it had a mind of its own. I tried to shout, for everyone to stop, but they didn’t listen, they just kept running towards the main entrance. But I knew… those things were intelligent. If they had already been here, then they weren’t going to let us out without trying to stop us. They weren’t just feeding anymore, they wanted to kill everyone.

I was lucky… pure luck, that’s the only way I can explain it. I managed to tear myself away from the crowd, and ran for my life down the opposite wing of the hospital to the library. But as I ran, all I could hear in the background was the crowd screaming, and I knew in that moment that they had been caught. I remember praying to God, praying that those things didn’t know where I was going.

For you see, this wasn’t something that we had planned -- God no! -- but there was no turning back, and in our heart of hearts we always expected it, and feared it more than anything else. We built a refuge in case of this eventuality - somewhere we would be safe. The entrance was in the library… only a few of us knew about it. I got to the entrance, the secret door, and I followed the instructions precisely - I am certain of that! I pressed my ear to the bookcase and listened, for over a minute, but I heard nothing. Then I waited five minutes in case I was discovered. Again, nothing. So I pulled the lever. The bookcases opened, and I went inside, and pulled the second lever to close them behind me before I went down the steps. I swear, it was only until I reached the bottom, when I stood right outside the vault door, that I could hear anyone… but I thought, I thought I hadn’t been followed anyway, so it would be okay, you see? So I typed the code into the keypad. That’s the only moment I thought I had made a huge mistake… th-that great whirring of cogs and gears, as the door opened, it nearly gave me a heart attack… and I held my breath, hand over mouth - I thought my heart would fall out of it if I didn’t! But it was all quiet. So I went in, shut the vault door, and came down on the elevator.

You must remember. When I came through the second vault door, and you were all so surprised to see me, and I sank to my knees and thanked God, remember? How you all survived I will never know… But I am telling the truth, I swear, I thought we were safe... I thought, oh God, I thought we were safe! Does it mean nothing to you? I shook each and every one of your hands before we left to our cells last night, and you think - you think I have done this?! I swear nobody followed me, I am sure of it, most certain… I stake my life on it.

If there is one thing that I have to say, that you must, I repeat - must! - listen to, it is this: look at who we found dead this morning. Look at them: all physicians, medical staff… my colleagues and friends. I am the last one, and now you want to kill me too? So be it…”

Dr. Schröder looked up.

“My God, forgive me. What have I done?”

Deer’s hand shook uncontrollably. He slowly raised the pistol and pointed it directly at the doctor's forehead.
“Shoot for God’s sake!” dramonic yelled.
Not bearing to look at the pleading man as his finger tentatively began to close on the trigger, Nash looked away from the man he was about to kill.
Dr. Schröder held up his hands imploringly. He began to tremble with fear. It started to get worse, and he had to grip his sides in order to hold himself still.
“I’-I’m-I’m sorry,” spluttered Deer. He squeezed the trigger.

A second later, and it was over. Everyone looked intently at the body for some kind of change, to see if he was one of the creatures. In horror, Deer tossed the weapon aside and clasped his hand to his mouth, then span round and fell to his knees, vomiting on the stone floor.

Silence filled the room, as people began to look on one another with increasing contempt and suspicion. Their first day had ended in disaster, but everyone knew that there was no turning back now; come what might, they had to see the game through to the end.

One down, twenty-five to go.

Player List:
1. Chronopie - Slaughtered in the tunnels Night One,
Innocent

2. Kise - Lynched Day Six,
Werewolf

3. Fate -
Innocent
, Slaughtered in his room and dismembered, Night One

FC Groningen
don_johnson - killed in the bunker Night Five -
The Ghoul

5. animorpherv1 -
Lunatic
, Lynched Day Two

6. Shattered Viewpoint
danakillsu lukepukeduke
Andrius
dramonic -
The Creature, lynched Day One

9. Deer
10. SpyreX - poisoned and killed Day 3 -
Werewolf

11. Sucrose - Lynched Day 4 -
Werewolf

12. inHimshallibe
13. rajrhcpfreak -
The Priest
, Lynched Day Four

14. Lowell - Slaughtered in the tunnels Night Four

15. Nightson - ???, Slaughtered in the tunnels Night One,
Vampire

16. ZazieR
17. easjo682 - Slaughtered in the tunnels Night Three -
Innocent

18. Reaper_Charlie
JackALope2323
Nachomamma8
20. Dry-fit
21. My Milked Eek -
The Master
- Lynched Day Seven
22. The Goat -
Neutral Non-entity
, modkilled Day 4
23. Merkabah (Amished/VP Baltar hydra) - Poisoned and killed Day Three -
Vampire

24. xRECKONERx
25. Crypto - Lynched Day 3 -
Innocent

Rules:
1. Each day, the players seek to lynch an evil player. A majority of the players alive is required to force a lynch. Once this has been reached, there is no unvoting.
Votes should be marked in bold, as should unvotes. If no majority is reached before a deadline, there will be no lynch.
2a. Day 1 will last 3 weeks. All further days will last (2*number of players) + 7 or a month - whichever is shortest.
2b. During the night, Good and Evil specials have 3 days in real-time to PM me with their actions and targets, or simply to confirm that they are not using their ability. After three days, anyone who has not PM'd is considered to have chosen not to act, and the game continues.
3. The Good characters win if they destroy all Evil characters. The Evil characters win when they have a majority, and are deemed powerful enough to over-power any and all remaining factions.
4. No editing, whatever the reason. I'll let you off once with a warning, but anyone who edits twice is looking at an instant kick. No excuses.
5. No PMs to other players unless specified otherwise in your role. If anyone does PM you, forward it to me – anyone reported as PMing another player illegally will face...consequences.
6. Quoting a PM from myself is not allowed, and will result in... consequences. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
7. Prods will be by request only: Prod requests should be in bold, green text, to differentiate them from votes and normal speech. Non-formatted requests may be noted, but don't count on it.
8. Italicized red text is mine. Do not use it under any circumstances.
9a. Codes and the like are permitted, but using invisible/1pt text is not.
9b. Actively seeking to break the setup within the bounds of the rules will NOT be punished. I am 99.99999% certain this set-up is unbreakable short of people throwing the game, and playing against their win condition.
10. Abusive behaviour, jackassery, playing actively against your win condition, and indeed anything that stops this game being fun, will result in a modkill or replacement - whichever hurts your side most, is what you'll get. Bear this in mind.
11. In all interpretation of the rules, my word is final.

Your back-up mod for this game will be Starbuck, and if she steps in, her word is as mine.

Let the fun begin.
Last edited by Knight of Cydonia on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 pm, edited 27 times in total.
Reason: Game End
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2010 3:55 pm

As far as I am aware, all Role PMs have now been distributed. Once all 25 players have confirmed, we will begin.

-EDIT- The three players who have failed to pick up their Role PMs will be replaced if they have not confirmed by midnight GMT today (Saturday), and the game will begin while replacements are sought.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:01 pm

Schroder's blood pooled on the floor, congealing rivulets running along the gaps between the tiles on the floor, the deep red contrasting starkly with the sanitized white ceramic and the sickly bile-green splatter Deer had added to the mix. The group had been staring silently at the corpse, skull blown wide open by the revolver, brains glistening. Finally, Deer pulled himself off his hands and knees.

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. We're all fucked." He pulled the hammer back on the Colt and pointed it, trembling, at his own temple. "I'll be fucked before I let those things in here to eat me." Eek angrily slapped the gun out of his hand.

"Idiot, you heard him, those things are already in here with us. That's what he was trying to say. We messed up once, but considering he was probably responsible for some of those... things..." Eek spat on the corpse, eliciting mutters of disapproval from some of the more religious of the group.

dramonic returned from the storage cupboard with an armful of canned food and several strange looking implements, along with a length of hemp rope.

"This was obviously meant to be some kind of armoury for if those things got loose. Hemp rope, silver bullets, and-" dramonic dropped a long blade with a worn handle, but oddly shiny edge, on the ground: "silver-edged sword. Pretty superstitious stuff. Whatever those things were, I figure if we string them up, stab them, AND shoot them... well, if they survive all that, they wouldn't be hiding in human guise."

The group murmured assent, and the debate began. Quickly they decided on protocol: they would attempt to find one creature a day, in order to ration out their meagre supply of effective ammunition and rope to last as long as possible. Food would not be in short supply for human or beast. 25 bunks had been arranged in individual cubicles, and doors that could only be closed, not locked. The arrangement made them uneasy to say the least...

Day One has begun, and will end at midnight GMT/7PM EST on the 9th of June.

inHimshallibe, FC Groningen and danakillsu have 12 hours to pick up their role PMs and post in this thread, or face replacement.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

cool
Vote: Sucrose
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

vote: dramonic
for posting first.
green shirt thursdays
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Nightson »

vote: dramonic
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

^ I approve of this logic.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Actually, I'm 98% sure Kise is scum.
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote: Kise

Definitely not innocent.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Lowell »

vote dramonic
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Vote: SpyreX
Slips under the radar too often.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Vote: Lowell

You're always in my games.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Chronopie

Chainsaw defense of a town read+Policy lynch.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Fate, bandwagon your alt please. Like so.

Unvote, Vote: Kise
green shirt thursdays
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Fate »

I would've but you didn't even vote Kise in the post you called him 98% scum. :sadface:

Unvote:
Vote: Kise
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Was waiting for a response.

And, seriously, he's scum. It's hardly even a question. Let's see who shows up to chainsaw defend me so we can chainlynch them next.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

EBWOP: *chainsaw me to defend him*
green shirt thursdays
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

vote:Kise

diescumdie.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Vote: Deer

He knows why.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Unvote, Vote: Fate
Late OMGUS + policy.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

unvote

Vote: Chronpie

He also knows why.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Official Vote Count:

No-one cares, it's the RVS.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Nightson »

Mod not keeping track of votes, quicklynch time!

unvote: vote: Kise
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by Kise »

Vote: Nightson
: Scum-bandwagoner.
Caught:
Day one: page one: post 5 + post 22

Over & out.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat May 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kise, STFU and die.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”