Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

I'm a Town Cop. In addition to being able to vote and voice my opinion, every Night, I have the ability to investigate a person of my choice.

I'm going to respond to anything that I'm missing. I also promise a full analysis of everyone before the Day ends.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Wickedestjr wrote:Is SSBF ignoring the votes on him?
I haven't really talked about the votes on me, so I would say I ignored them a bit much. However, if I were to react to the votes on me, it probably wouldn't be a good outcome.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I'm a Town Cop. In addition to being able to vote and voice my opinion, every Night, I have the ability to investigate a person of my choice.

I'm going to respond to anything that I'm missing. I also promise a full analysis of everyone before the Day ends.
WTF are you doing? Are you even at L-1? Are you even going to be lynched? This claim reeks of fake.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

llama wrote:No. I was saying 'You're doing scummy things.' Other people were voting you because you were doing things perceived as scummy at the time. It's not, 'look at all these other people, they can't all be stupid,' It's 'You're obviously doing something wrong because there are people voting for you." Subtle difference, but important. If I wanted to be super dogged and tunnelvision-y, I could say that you were scummy for attacking me because you thought I was the weakest link, but I don't really believe that myself. Also, You're posts are longer than in Halo Mafia IIRC. Not important but I just thought of it.
You are just claiming this distinction. There's no reason it's true. I think your logic gave much more of the "stupid" air than "popularity" one. And, even if it is the latter, then it's still a claim to popular opinion, which is what I said before and you denied.

Also, what does Halo Mafia have to do with anything?
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by podium123456 »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I'm a Town Cop. In addition to being able to vote and voice my opinion, every Night, I have the ability to investigate a person of my choice.

*facepalm*

Last game you get lynched and never claim cop, this game you claim early. By my count you were only at L-2.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by hiphop »

day ends the 23rd. 2 days from now. So mod can we have an extension. 2 reasons
1. technically we had an intermission, so we did not have a full 2 weeks.
2.llama is v/la till sunday and so is Crypto, and I think it is only right for all to have a chance to have a say near deadline. So can you please extend deadline to Monday the 28th, if not further. Thanks.

hiphop wrote: Sando either I am lying or not. I did not purposely act like a buffoon, to get votes. What motivation would I have to lie? Alignment? Just think about it. If I was town, why the lie? And if I was scum, why should make any such argument that would potentially make me un-town. Let me say it again- I did not purposely act like a buffoon, to get votes.
Sando please address this. Am I a liar? Lynch all liars?
AlmasterGM wrote:I don't get the SSBF case at all.
What part did you not get?
podium123456 wrote:It may not be extremely influential, but imo he has a small point. I dont understand why, since you were obviously aware that scum could use that tactic to win, you didnt seem to show any hesitation in assuming that (
this
time) the miller is telling the truth.
Maybe I am just bias. I don't know, but for some odd reason, I thought wicked was pushing a scummy case. Even though Wicked said the exact same thing as Podium. it wasn't until after Podium explained.
Now as it sits I am going to take this
SpyreX wrote:Now, if other evidence presents itself that isn't somehow OHH SNAP MILLER than sure. As it sits, town.
as interpertation of this
SpyreX wrote:Nopo's claim is balls-out as scum and I'm not seeing it. At all. Especially as a death miller. Its gonna take a lot more than ohh sigh lets lynch the claimed miller.
for two reasons.
1. His last sentence of the last quote links the two.
2.His first quote is the same as my views of the nopo claim.
I however will not complain if Wicked's continues his case on Spyrex. It isn't scummy, just not something I would do.

Which reminds me. Nopo-the chatter please. I really do not care what your excuse is. What do you think of Spyrex's view of your claim? What do you have to say about SSBF? What is the purpose of being town? Do you think you are helping? Anything?
SpyreX wrote:Its partially rage. The "yea, I'm doin it, what of it" and getting away with it drives me nuts.
You know if you had said this instead of giving your hypocrite reason, I would never of said anything.
llamaeatataco wrote: I'm gonna call BS on this one. Suspicious = Arousing or apt to arouse suspicion; questionable: suspicious behavior. Scummy = something scum would do/something that makes you think someone is scum. Now, why would you question someone's action? Because you think scum would do it. Scummy = suspicious. Word games are fail. They can be hella fun, but trying to wiggle out of a lynch through them is not a good idea.
Semantics. I thought Sando was scummy for saying there was a difference. I read you case before and agreed with it, but now you have crossed the line into scummy land. You do not need to create noise and push a semantics case. What are you trying to prove? If others were not convinced before, I doubt they will be, especially since semantics alone does not make someone scum. It looks to me like you have nothing more interesting to say so you attach yourself to semantics.
fos llama

llamaeatataco wrote:Uggh, I don't have time to do the rest of it, but I mostly agree with Wicked and Hiphop. I don't really care who you guys lynch out of the popular suspects though (as long as it isn't me). Sando lynch ftw.
Currently as it stands, the lynch is in two days, yet you do not put your vote on the most popular wagon. You said you do not care, yet still no vote for SSBF.
podium123456 wrote:What are you referring to here?
I think you knew exactly what he was referring too. Did you not as scum group with deer-scum, and Ythill town? Why the question?
podium123456 wrote:Just giving some insight as to why i skipped it.
So you skipped it on purpose. Why? Did you happen to notice that Crypto would not be available to question you further till day 2?

Currently combined with his meta and other scumtells, I could very well push a case on him. But then he had to surprise me and post this gem Normally I would say this is a town move, but then again this is Podium, and he did the same thing last game when he was scum. Grr...Podium you are making me mad. Can't you be obv one way or the other? :x Why do you have to do this to me?

Sando- what was your point in arguing with Spyrex if neither of you want to lynch nomo?

Looks legit to me, but Almaster's and Podium's posts make me weary. If it is, how do you get so lucky to do it two days in a row, and I have never done it. I don't want to rush a claimed cop lynch, so I will
unvote
, and decide later. Almaster can you please post SSBF's role pm. I would like to compare it to this claim. I know if he was scum he could make one up, but I don't want to leave any stones unturned. I will decide tomorrow on his claim.(read last paragraph for my theory as to why I will survive.)

SSBF- I am waiting, by my count the day ends in 3 hours.

I do however think that there is something to look at between this post and his post above where he says he does not get the case. It looks a lot like scum preparing to defend, and then switching to an easy lynch, especially a cop lynch. Almaster if you do not get the case, what makes you so sure that SSBF's claim is fake? Therefore he is scum.

Since my number 2 Podium, just went whoosh, and my 3 Almaster, and my number 4 charter do not have a wagon on them, I will go with a
vote llama
I hope others do the same. Keep in mind I am of the opinion that the lynch is on the 23rd, like his opening post says. Until the mod says otherwise, we should all assume so.

The reason I believe I will surive is because out of all the games I have played, the town vig and mafia have never nk'd me. ( I am excluding the time where I replaced in and scum nk'd me.) Therefore I assume the mods make me un-NK'd-able. :D If I am nk'd tonight I would probably laugh for a whole week. Maybe.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by hiphop »

mod prod charter
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

@hiphop - I don't even care what the case was before, SSBF is probscum now. I still think llama is winwagon for today, though - SSBF can live and at least be either 1) NK bait or 2) get us a result that we might be able to use later.

Re Role PM: doesn't seem to be much correlation, but given that he learned last game that we don't usually lynch cop claims, I could easily see the temptation to make the claim.
SSBF's Role PM from Mini 955 wrote:COP
Welcome to Mini 955, XXX! You are a Cop. Each night, you may PM me the name of a player you wish to investigate. I will to reveal to you by return PM whether that player is aligned with the town or not.
You are aligned with the town and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by podium123456 »

hiphop wrote:
podium123456 wrote:What are you referring to here?
I think you knew exactly what he was referring too.
No, his post begins with "oh no im not answering that"... i wanted to know what the question was that he wasn't answering, and who asked it.
hiphop wrote:
podium123456 wrote:Just giving some insight as to why i skipped it.
So you skipped it on purpose. 1. Why? 2. Did you happen to notice that Crypto would not be available to question you further till day 2?
1. already answered:
podium123456 wrote: I'd rather you let the person that asked the question make that request. Let's me know how serious they were about knowing the answer, or if they were just throwing out questions to look like they are scum hunting.
2. nope

hiphop wrote: Grr...Podium you are making me mad. Can't you be obv one way or the other? :x
Dont try and flatter me, SCUM. :P

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok, well IMO we aren't lynching the only cop claim today. ...but it's ssbf... :?

Was a poor move to claim early ssbf... yeah you might have went to L-1, but might not have. if you're telling the truth, i would have preferred llama claim vanilla and get lynched as vanilla than to expose (probably) our only shot at some night info on d1... sheesh. lets hope for a protective role, and no mafia roleblcker. SHEESH DUDE

Need to read over things some more, but still prefer sando or maybe crypto at the moment. looks like llama wagon has a lot of momentum... still not feeling it.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by charter »

I kind of just skimmed this, but
SSBF is lying. I'm a gunsmith.
It's another reason I was pretty suspicious of Nopoint's claim.

I hope I can post tomorrow, but I'm going to be out of town wed-fridayish, might be able to post on wednesday.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by podium123456 »

I believe podium123456 said it best when he said:
podium123456 wrote:This game is bananas.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

death miller, cop, gunsmith claims on d1.

well... we lynch a cop cc here, right? maybe a bad day just turned into a good one for town. lets do this.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ssbf - why did you claim early?

charter - why would the fact that you (assuming) are a gunsmith make you suspicious of noactings claim?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

This page.

Early claim? Awesome.

Busted claim? Awesomer.

If charter is telling the truth like I think then we may have to revisit that miller claim, depending.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by hiphop »

So why cannot there be a gunsmith and cop? A gunsmith investigates to see if they have guns. A cop has a gun. Therefore for day 1, I am lookin at both as legit.

One thing i do not like is, why if charter said SSBF was lying, why there was no vote?

I do know that SSBF did lie. He promised a full analysis, yet we got none.

Yes, podium it is ssbf. And you never answer my question, did you know crypto is v/la?

Also about time you noticed, I have been
been doing
it all game. :D

Oh, if ssbf is lying, the miller is a fake.

By the way Charter does you role pm have something like this
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:In addition to being able to vote and voice my opinion
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by hiphop »

podium123456 wrote:lets do this.
ahh...another scumtell from Podium. No vote? That is scummy coming from you. What are you waiting for? For you to follow the town again.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by hiphop »

and for a triple post

Charter if your claim is legit, don't investigate ssbf. We know he has a gun either way. You might consider investigating nopo. Think about it.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by podium123456 »

hiphop wrote: And you never answer my question, did you know crypto is v/la?
I answered that.

hiphop wrote:
podium123456 wrote:lets do this.
ahh...another scumtell from Podium. No vote? That is scummy coming from you. What are you waiting for? For you to follow the town again.
Fail.

1. "lets do this" as in lets figure out which one we are lynching... hence the question to each cc.
2. 'follow the town
again
' - i assume you are referring to meta from the last game, as i havent followed the town this game.
3. if i wanted to follow the town, i have had plenty of opportunities so far... and haven't.
podium123456
podium123456
Mafia Scum
podium123456
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by podium123456 »

hiphop wrote:and for a triple post

Charter if your claim is legit, don't investigate ssbf. We know he has a gun either way. You might consider investigating nopo. Think about it.
actually... yeah, he probably should investigate nopo... that would clear up the question.

assuming they aren't working together, of course.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by Sando »

hiphop wrote:Sando please address this. Am I a liar? Lynch all liars?
Ok, I'm not going to believe that you didn't purposefully act like a buffoon, do you expect me to believe it was a accident? Whether you wanted to get votes or not, I'm not really in a position to judge unfortunately, but I'm not going to take your word for it either way. I don't know if you're lying or not, but I don't simply take your word for it.
hiphop wrote:Sando- what was your point in arguing with Spyrex if neither of you want to lynch nomo?
You've noticed I'm voting Spyrex right? I thought his point was pretty illogical in its conclusions.
hiphop wrote:Oh, if ssbf is lying, the miller is a fake.
This seems like a fairly logical conclusion.
podium wrote:actually... yeah, he probably should investigate nopo... that would clear up the question.

Yikes, that is a funny combo to fake-claim together, but then, so is miller/cop.

I don't like the claim miller, wait to see if anyone counter-claims, then someone else claim cop at the first hint of trouble - vibe that I'm getting from the miller/cop claim combo.

However, I think from the wording of charters post that he sees the miller/cop combo as well, since he was 'suspicious of nopos claim', making the lack of vote even further worrying. I'm not sure why a gunsmith would cc a cop, but not a miller? Having a miller with a gunsmith seems just as unlikely as having a cop with a gunsmith? Why wait till now?
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

hiphop wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:
hiphop wrote: Also I am not attacking you am I? I just want to help a townie develop his reads, so please do not get sarcastic with me. Either way I don't care about that anymore.
How do you know he's a townie?
I am helping, please answer my question?

+ Other than that, I don't believe Spyrex's comment to my claim was anything worth discussing?? It's not even scummy to the least :shock:
+ SSBF claiming cop was utterly non-sensical. He isn't in L-1 and his votes on him aren't even clarified/ defended yet. Why would a cop claim quickly like that when the cop's role is to ensure his survival against NK? Though I totally distrust his cop claim, I'm against lynching him right now. Though I won't elaborate more, I think it's better to make our decisions about him the next day.
podium123456 wrote:
actually... yeah, he probably should investigate nopo... that would clear up the question.

What why? What would it clear up. It'd be a guilty no matter if he's scum or real cop.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 pm

charter wrote:I kind of just skimmed this, but
SSBF is lying. I'm a gunsmith.
It's another reason I was pretty suspicious of Nopoint's claim.

I hope I can post tomorrow, but I'm going to be out of town wed-fridayish, might be able to post on wednesday.
Sorry if I'm new to this T_T, but doesn't it take a night for you to figure out that he's lying? And why do you also claim quickly like that :? You could be kill tonight and won't be able to prove my innocence :| This claim is as non-sensical as SSBF's cop claim.
hiphop wrote: Oh, if ssbf is lying, the miller is a fake.
Explain this please :| Because I highly suspect SSBF of lying AND know myself to be the real miller?
Justice will prevail
\m/
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't get the gunsmith counter claim. First, are you a daytime gunsmith? Second, don't both mafia and cops have a gun ... so if he has a gun he could be telling the truth, and if he doesn't he's lying but not mafia?
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:39 am

Post by charter »

Gunsmith and cop in the same game? I find that extremely unlikely barring all the mafia being investigation immune.

As for why I didn't counterclaim miller, that's stupid. I'm not going to out myself after a claim that's scummy all on it's own and doesn't need any help. And plus, I've been in a game with a gunsmith and miller (though the setup was pretty horrible). You don't see how countering after death miller and cop are different situations?

And why I am claiming now, so we can just lynch the scum today, and not deal with this "oh I was roleblocked" for two days while we lynch not as scummy people.

I didn't vote because I have no idea what the votecount is, didn't want to quickhammer.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:50 am

@Charter:
How sure are you that gunsmith and cop don't co-exist in a game?
Doesn't the existence of a gunsmith increase the probability of the existence of a miller? :|
Justice will prevail
\m/
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:11 am

Post by charter »

I can't know for certain, but from a setup balance perspective, I find it extremely unlikely there is both a Cop and a Gunsmith are together in this game.
There being a gunsmith decreases the chance of you being miller in my opinion, since the roles don't really work together.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:16 am

Post by SpyreX »

The chances of a gunsmith AND a cop both being in the game are low. I'd say nill but for the miller claim as well; that could be a red herring.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”