Rules: (Adapted from KittyMo who adapted it from MiteyMouse, Vel-Rahn Koon, and DragonPheonix.)
1. To remember that this is a game and to have fun, be respectful, and try not to take anything personally.
2. To remember that when you signed up for this game, you made a commitment to it. Please let the mod and the other players know if you're leaving for an extended period of time. If you cannot commit, it's okay to ask for replacement but make sure you do leave notification. In sig is fine, I will check.
3. To try to keep a posting level of at least once every 48 hours.
4. To play to the spirit of the game. This means not quoting role PMs or private communication with the moderator in any way. Paraphrasing for things like role claiming is okay. The way your role PM is phrased should not be a method of scumhunting.
5. To not communicate outside of this topic with other players unless your role PM specifically allows it.
6. To keep talk about this game and other ongoing games in their respective game threads.
7. To not use purple-colored text. The mod has claimed it as his color.
8. To vote using the vote tags eg VOTE: Espeonage
. You are allowed to shorten their name as long as it is still clear who you are talking about.
Unvotes are neccessary when changing your vote, If you do not unvote, your new vote will not be counted.
9. To get my attention by saying something such as
Mod: The vote count is incorrect.
in your post, or PMing me. When posting to me in thread bolded text preferable or I may miss it.
10. To send any due night actions by the posted deadline. If I don't receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline, you will forfeit your actions. If you have a night action, but do not want to perform it during a particular night phase, you may instead submit a "No Action" PM.
11. To recognize that during twilight, the lynched player (if there is one) cannot talk during Twilight , and that no further votes and unvotes will count. Living players may continue to post.
12. To recognize the fact that when you're dead, you're dead, and that it's not your place to affect the game any further. Not even to make a BAH post.
13. To not edit posts or use any mod priveleges you may have in this game.
1. To keep the game active by prodding players who go without posting for more than 48 hours, and replacing any players that go without posting for more than 96 hours without letting me know of their leave, exceptions made for weekends and holidays. I will also prod upon reasonable request. NOTE: I live in Australia and may not know about any American holidays. If this situation occurs, prior notice of the holiday is required.
2. To try my best to not make game-damaging mistakes. If I do make a mistake, please correct me in thread. For serious mistakes that may affect the outcome of the game, please PM me.
3. To post links to any QTs, role PMs, night actions, and other information that players may be wondering about. If this is an issue, please let me know.
4. Set 2 week day deadlines in order to keep games active and productive. I may extend the deadline upon requests, or as a result of replacements or any other problems that may occur.
5. To pronounce a No Lynch should the town have not come to a consensus by deadline.
6. Handle lynches before deadline in the following way: Whenever a player has reached a simple majority of votes (s)he will be considered lynched and the game will roll over into twilight. Twilight will end when I post a death scene and lock the topic.
7. To have night deadlines last a minimum of 72 hours, which may be extended as a result of replacements or any other situations.
8. To keep vote counts regular, preferably once a day or once per page, whichever is sooner. They will be in their own post.
9. To keep the first post updated and accurate whenever possible.
10. To remember that being a Mod is a very important commitment and put my modding duties as a priority.
11. To reserve the right to use my best judgement in a situation not covered by these rules.
Don't @ me.