/in-vitational G6 - JH Insanity - Abandoned (after 1014)

hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Post by hohum »

I'll probably get modkilled and/or post-restricted by Mith for that last post, but I don't really care.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Post by Starbuck »

hohum wrote:God how I wish one of us had put him on our unwanted list.
I didn't even realize that Fate had /inned for the /in-vitational or he would have been on mine.

The caps lock is annoying. The condescenscion and mean-spiritedness is annoying.

Vote: Fate
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Yo all your whiny a** people who are refusing to play until Fates policy lynched I have an easier solution, replace out.

He's paying the game and being protown, your sulking and being antitown as f***.

Vote: Hohum.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:27 am

Post by hohum »

TheButtonmen wrote:Yo all your whiny a** people who are refusing to play until Fates policy lynched I have an easier solution, replace out.

He's paying the game and being protown, your sulking and being antitown as f***.

Vote: Hohum.
I'm not going anywhere, because I signed up for this game to play with certain people. The fact that I screwed up by not excluding Fate doesn't change the fact that this is my game. Fate may not have been on anyone's exclusion list but he certainly wasn't on anyone's Inclusion list either.

Since this is MY game and not fates, he can go instead of me and I'd sooner punish the town by either getting modkilled or lyched myself than replace out and give someone else my player slot.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Fate »

WARNING L-1

OH ITS YOUR GAME HOHUM?

WHAAAAAAAAAA.

I DON'T LIKE ALL THE HATE HERE EITHER. I HAD EVERYONE IN GAME 7 ON MY WANT LIST, AND I KNOW HALF OF THEM HAD ME ON THEIR WANT LIST, BUT HERE I AM WITH ONLY YTHAN.

I FIND IT DISGUSTING THAT PEOPLE CAN CLAIM TO BE POLICY LYNCHING ME FOR BEING A "JERK" AND "NOT PLAYING TO WIN" WHEN THIS LYNCH IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF THAT. YOU ALL ARE BEING JACKASSES VOTING ME FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN MY NAME, AND YOU'RE BASICALLY FORFEITING A TOWN MEMBER AND A WHOLE DAY OF DISCUSSION (THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE TOWN).

WHO ARE THE REAL JERKS?

HMMMMM.

I WANT TO CALL BUTTONMAN TOWN, BUT SINCE HE HES HAD NO META FOR ME AND ALL SCUM HAS TO STAY TO BE BELIEVABLY OFF MY LYNCH IS "THIS IS A STUPID FUCKIN LYNCH, VOTE: WAGONER" SO I CAN'T EVEN GET A TOWN READ WITH ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

SINCE APPARENTLY THIS HAS BECOME A GAME OF LOVE FATE VS. HATE FATE AND NOT MAFIA. YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Fate »

LOOKIN AT THE REMAINING LIST OF PLAYERS, I"M FAIRLY CONFIDENT I WON"T GET HAMMERED BUT JUST IN CASE LETS REVIEW:

1. BENMAGE- HAS A WORKING META OF ME IN AN ONGOING GAME. LOOK FOR IT, READ A FEW PAGES, AND UNDERSTAND THAT BENMAGE IS IN THE WRONG HERE AND
HIS
PLAY DESERVES A POLICY LYNCH WAY BEFORE MINE.
2. SSBF- ??? HAS READ MY GAMES AND DOES NOT LIKE MY PLAYSTYLE? BEAUTIFUL REASON FOR A LYNCH!
3. HOHUM- WAS IN AN ONGOING GAME WITH ME AND REPLACED OUT BECAUSE I VOTED HIM, ERRR, I GUESS. DOESN'T LIKE MY PLAYSTYLE, ASSAULTS MY CHARACTER AS IF I HAD LOST A GAME FOR HIM OR HAD SOME TRAUMATIC MEMORY WITH HIM (I HAVEN'T)
4. STARBUCK- WAS IN COMPLETED GAME WITH ME HERE:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 14&start=0
^A FUN READ IF ONLY FOR D1. I CAUGHT STARBUCK AS SCUM ROLEBLOCKER FAIRLY EASILY, SHE DIDN'T LIKE THE WAY I WENT ABOUT IT I GUESS? AND IS MADE I CAUGHT HER? I ALSO HAVE A COMPLETED GAME WITH HER: FARSIDES WHENDOESQUE MAFIA IN WHICH I WAS A COP AND SHE WAS A SOMETHING TURNED SERIAL KILLER WHO I HELPED LYNCH D2. NOT SURE IF SHES SORE ABOUT THAT.

5. BUTTONMEN COMES IN AND VOTES HOHUM. WHILE I APPRECIATE
SOMEONE
IN THIS GAME PLAYING TO WIN WITH TOWN, WHY HOHUM? HIS STAUNT "I DONT GIVE A FUCK" ATTITUDE SEEMS NULL. DO YOU HAVE A HOHUM META OF SOME SORTS? WHAT SAY YOU OF THE OTHER WAGONERS?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:53 am

Post by CSL »

Roll Call III

AGar (0)
Benmage (0)
Fate (4) Benmage, SSBF, hohum, Starbuck

hohum (1) TheButtonmen
MiteyMouse (0)
Starbuck (0)
Super Smash Bros. Fan (1) Fate
TheButtonmen (0)
Ythan (0)

Not voting: AGar, MiteyMouse, Ythan

With 9 attending class, 5 will send someone to the Principal's office

Deadline is currently set for Tuesday, August 11th, at 7:00pm EST

Fate is at L-1

I'm serious about the lack of civility going on around here. I'm about ready to send people home early.

Please don't make me modkill anyone this early...
Last edited by CSL on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:59 am

Post by hohum »

Someone hammer please..
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:17 am

Post by hohum »

Fate wrote:3. HOHUM- WAS IN AN ONGOING GAME WITH ME AND REPLACED OUT BECAUSE I VOTED HIM, ERRR, I GUESS. DOESN'T LIKE MY PLAYSTYLE, ASSAULTS MY CHARACTER AS IF I HAD LOST A GAME FOR HIM OR HAD SOME TRAUMATIC MEMORY WITH HIM (I HAVEN'T)
I replaced out of that game because you're an annoying faggot. I know you think it's cute or whatever to TYPE IN ALL CAPS because OMGZ YOU NEED TO BE DIFFERENT OR NOBODY WILL LIKE YOU, but it's isn't cute and you aren't charming or funny.

The fact that you don't know how to sum up your thoughts in one or two posts and you sit there for hours at a time stalking and flooding the thread makes the thread EXTREMELY difficult to follow along for those of us who actually have lives and know how to form a coherent thought.

I also don't like you because you fucking N0 NKd me in a game on marathon day. I have the right to be pissed about that because I waited for a couple of hours for that game to start and I have the right to carry a grudge about it because that's my prerogative.

Now GTFO.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Benmage »

hohum wrote: God how I wish one of us had put him on our unwanted list.
I did, but I fubar'd my first list(not correct format) and forgot to put him in the second one...this is my first /inv next time I'll note to be more specific.
TheButtonmen wrote:He's paying the game and being protown, your sulking and being antitown as f***.
No, he's not being protown. I don't think he has the capacity to be protown. To play protown. To even understand what protown is.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:27 am

Post by hohum »

I'm going to adopt a "No Threadshitting" after this game.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:33 am

Post by Starbuck »

I don't hold grudges, Fate. Sorry to disappoint you.

You are condescending and absolutely rude. I purposely avoid any games where you are on the player list.

This is personal preference because I don't like your attitude.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Benmage »

I think for the safety of the thread those also wanting to see Fate policy'd should adopt what I'm doing, and just not communicate with Fate otherwise the thread will continue to be flooded and damaged.

That said, hammmmah!
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:46 am

Post by hohum »

Benmage wrote:I think for the safety of the thread those also wanting to see Fate policy'd should adopt what I'm doing, and just not communicate with Fate otherwise the thread will continue to be flooded and damaged.

That said, hammmmah!
No.

He can sit here and threadshit all he wants. That really just proves the point.

Also, he needs to know WHY he's being policy lynched, otherwise this behavior is going to repeat itself over and over again.

@Buttonmen @Yathan @Anyone else who opposes a policy lynch: If this were an open or a mini I would have just replaced out but this is an Invitational. I'm here to play with those I enjoy playing with. I shouldn't have to deal with people I don't like by replacing out of games. That defeats the purpose of this type of game.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Benmage »

I've explained it to him. He doesn't want to change. This will crumble into a "u, no u, no u" match and will flood the thread(what we are trying to avoid). Like you said it yourself is the fact that Fate can't be concise in his thoughts but spams the thread. The excessive fluff makes playing the game and ciphering through much more (and unnecessarily) difficult.

Maybe you guys have other reasonings for wanting him dead. But mine are consistent with any policy lynch I push.
The person alive is more detrimental to the town than dead.
Fate is scum. Period. Regardless of alignment. (Again to paraphrase Spy :D he's scum who just might not flip mafia)

The other reasons I've listed about Fate are further icing on the cake to see him lynched. He makes blind foolish alliances. And does not Play to Win. (Emotional over Logical)

We shouldn't hold grudges in mafia. That's playing with emotion, and not logic. Thus not PTW. Yes we can avoid people. But policying shouldn't be because I don't like this person.... (I'm sure you have other town reasons behind this that are probably consistent with my reasoning).
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:09 am

Post by hohum »

Benmage wrote:I've explained it to him. He doesn't want to change. This will crumble into a "u, no u, no u" match and will flood the thread(what we are trying to avoid). Like you said it yourself is the fact that Fate can't be concise in his thoughts but spams the thread. The excessive fluff makes playing the game and ciphering through much more (and unnecessarily) difficult.
It still needs to be clear why we're lynching him on policy otherwise he may never learn from the experience. Even if it has to happen a few more times before it will click for him.
Benmage wrote:We shouldn't hold grudges in mafia. That's playing with emotion, and not logic. Thus not PTW. Yes we can avoid people. But policying shouldn't be because I don't like this person.... (I'm sure you have other town reasons behind this that are probably consistent with my reasoning).
I'm capable of being pissed at someone and separating that from my game play, thus I can hold grudges all I want. I can't deal with someone who refuses to take a hint. I would really like him to make a commitment to refrain from shitting this thread up but he won't do it -- thus the policy lynch.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 am

Post by CSL »

The deadline will be added to all votecounts at this time.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan »

Guys, before we go ahead and lynch Fate, shouldn't we give him the oppertunity to claim? Lynching a power role, regardless of how much we dislike Fate's play, is a bad lynch, especially Day 1.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:35 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

hohum wrote:@Buttonmen @Yathan @Anyone else who opposes a policy lynch: If this were an open or a mini I would have just replaced out but this is an Invitational. I'm here to play with those I enjoy playing with. I shouldn't have to deal with people I don't like by replacing out of games. That defeats the purpose of this type of game.
hohum wrote: I also don't like you because you fucking N0 NKd me in a game on marathon day. I have the right to be pissed about that because I waited for a couple of hours for that game to start and I have the right to carry a grudge about it because that's my prerogative.
hohum wrote:I'm not going anywhere, because I signed up for this game to play with certain people. The fact that I screwed up by not excluding Fate doesn't change the fact that this is my game. Fate may not have been on anyone's exclusion list but he certainly wasn't on anyone's Inclusion list either.

Since this is MY game and not fates, he can go instead of me and I'd sooner punish the town by either getting modkilled or lyched myself than replace out and give someone else my player slot.

Can we get a modkill or lynch on homum, if he's town he's refusing to play towards his win condition.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:07 am

Post by hohum »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Guys, before we go ahead and lynch Fate, shouldn't we give him the oppertunity to claim? Lynching a power role, regardless of how much we dislike Fate's play, is a bad lynch, especially Day 1.
No.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Benmage »

hohum wrote:
Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Guys, before we go ahead and lynch Fate, shouldn't we give him the oppertunity to claim? Lynching a power role, regardless of how much we dislike Fate's play, is a bad lynch, especially Day 1.
No.
Yeah I'm really not all about the whole PR thing saves you. Fate dies.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:15 am

Post by CSL »

The instructor takes out a megaphone, and yells in it:

You know what? I hear some of you do not want to play with someone in this game despite not putting them on your do not want list. If you seriously mean it, bring it up with mith
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Benmage »

It's our own fault. We recognize this. We're trying to rectify it. You could ask mith. I sent him two lists, one incorrect format had Fate not wanting to play with. 2nd I forgot to. Its my first /inv lesson learned.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 am

Post by hohum »

CSL wrote:
The instructor takes out a megaphone, and yells in it:

You know what? I hear some of you do not want to play with someone in this game despite not putting them on your do not want list. If you seriously mean it, bring it up with mith
Yes, bring it up with Mith, because this thread is a disaster.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 am

Post by hohum »

I'm down with force replacing him.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”