Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:49 am

Post by PokerFace »

The Fonz wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Fact fonz blocked read to stop and kill and that there still was a kill. This clears fonz

Except that if I were a scum rb who can both kill and rb, i could just not kill to frame Iam.

Poker's behaviour here suggests he is BP scum, who wants to leave open the 'Fonz is scum' door tomorrow. Because if that's the case, Red's kill will fail, and his first suspicion will be of me, because I won't be able to prove I DIDN'T shoot him.

when did I ever suspect you or antiihero of being scum? I'd be dumb as hell to try that.

if you think I am bulletproof scum then have red kill iam and you block me then
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:53 am

Post by RedCoyote »

No, PF, because then if Fonz is scum he can just shoot me. That doesn't work. The town has to bet the farm on either you or username being town, and, despite your hammer, username's overall game seems much more likely to be town to me. Especially his claim which seems pretty darn genuine.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

Fonz is more likly town than IAM especially since he came up with this plan. Scum fonz would not give town a plan that would out himself and cause his faction too loose

if Star flips town it must be me or iam. Red you need to kill one of us and lynch the other tomorrow because fonz ain't dumb scum
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:55 am

Post by The Fonz »

I wrote:but seriously, whatever you need to do. If you can't be confident in my towniness without killing me, then kill me.

Poker, the problem is if I try to WIFOM out of being killed now, then this whole business will have made sense for scum. It's be great if RC trusted me, but he doesn't and isn't going to. Therefore, the best I can do is to concoct a situation in which his fears are assuaged, and hope I guess right between you and username.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

RedCoyote wrote:No, PF, because then if Fonz is scum he can just shoot me. That doesn't work. The town has to bet the farm on either you or username being town, and, despite your hammer, username's overall game seems much more likely to be town to me. Especially his claim which seems pretty darn genuine.

Fonz isn't scum. I'd rather you bet the farm on him than iam
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:57 am

Post by The Fonz »

PokerFace wrote:
when did I ever suspect you or antiihero of being scum? I'd be dumb as hell to try that.

Explain what other option you would feasibly have, when the plan as constructed ensures your death tomorrow if you're scum. You said yourself, you never give up as any alignment. Is there anything else more likely to result in your survival than this?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 8:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

The Fonz wrote:
I wrote:but seriously, whatever you need to do. If you can't be confident in my towniness without killing me, then kill me.

Poker, the problem is if I try to WIFOM out of being killed now, then this whole business will have made sense for scum. It's be great if RC trusted me, but he doesn't and isn't going to. Therefore, the best I can do is to concoct a situation in which his fears are assuaged, and hope I guess right between you and username.

I believe I said before I didn't like lynching town to beat scum in choose carefully but I did it since it garanteed a win. I don't think you are scum and if Red still suspects you after all that has happened today then he is dumb

I would rather you didn't kill fonz, red
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 am

Post by The Fonz »

Whether his fears are reasonable or not, they exist. I've pulled some huge gambits as scum in my time.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:00 am

Post by RedCoyote »

PF 2277 wrote:if Star flips town it must be me or iam. Red you need to kill one of us and lynch the other tomorrow because fonz ain't dumb scum

Okay, dude, you need to sit down and look at the scenario again. Your fingers are moving quicker than your brain here. Me and Fonz can't go to the end together. Even if I thought Fonz was for sure town, I'd still have to pick one between you two to take the end with us both.

Now, we can kill Fonz AND one of you two thanks to our two powers (me and Fonz's), so that's what we're going to do regardless. Fonz is going. No question. The only question would be whether we go with you being town or we go with username being town.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

The Fonz wrote:
PokerFace wrote:

Explain what other option you would feasibly have, when the plan as constructed ensures your death tomorrow if you're scum. You said yourself, you never give up as any alignment. Is there anything else more likely to result in your survival than this?

Your point is valid but chance of me pulling that off as scum would be crazy low given I didn't think you were scum all game and don't think you are scum now. I'd have to bullshit a damn fine case on you and I am not that good as scum
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:03 am

Post by The Fonz »

Again, would anything else work better? Don't go 'It's unlikely to succeed' if you can't demonstrate that another course has the possibility of succeeding.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:06 am

Post by PokerFace »

RedCoyote wrote:
PF 2277 wrote:if Star flips town it must be me or iam. Red you need to kill one of us and lynch the other tomorrow because fonz ain't dumb scum

Okay, dude, you need to sit down and look at the scenario again. Your fingers are moving quicker than your brain here. Me and Fonz can't go to the end together. Even if I thought Fonz was for sure town, I'd still have to pick one between you two to take the end with us both.

Now, we can kill Fonz AND one of you two thanks to our two powers (me and Fonz's), so that's what we're going to do regardless. Fonz is going. No question. The only question would be whether we go with you being town or we go with username being town.

you got to be kiding me. Use your brain over roles. If Star ain't scum and game ain't over then it must be me or IAM. it doesn't matter who is townier between me and iam. Fonz is townier than anyone and should live before either of us
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:08 am

Post by RedCoyote »

PF, wow, okay, dude, in a group of A, B, and C, either we can eliminate A and B of the possibility of being scum, or we can just eliminate A. What, objectively, is better for the town to do?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:09 am

Post by The Fonz »

Poker, look at it this way. I'm blocking you either way, it's out of my hands. I'm therefore committed to not stopping RC if he wants to kill me, and I can live with that. (Well, I
can't
, but you know what I mean). You can continue to try to convince Red that I'm town if you wish. The block poker, shoot Iam scenario is ideal from my POV because town can't lose, but I understand Red's concerns and I can live with him thinking I'm more likely scum than Iam. I just want to ensure that he knows that day dawning tomorrow will mean Pokerscum, 100% certainty.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

Fonz you are town

Who do you think is more scum, than me or username?

thats who red should kill. if game ends with iam aimng a gun at my head as I can't do anything since town blocker is dead I will be pissed
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:10 am

Post by The Fonz »

Red, Poker's math is correct. Me blocking Poker and you shooting Iam and me blocking Poker and you shooting me both allow us to remove two suspects. In either case, if there's a tomorrow it's poker and not the one you didn't shoot who's scum.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

The Fonz wrote:Poker, look at it this way. I'm blocking you either way, it's out of my hands. I'm therefore committed to not stopping RC if he wants to kill me, and I can live with that. (Well, I
can't
, but you know what I mean). You can continue to try to convince Red that I'm town if you wish. The block poker, shoot Iam scenario is ideal from my POV because town can't lose, but I understand Red's concerns and I can live with him thinking I'm more likely scum than Iam. I just want to ensure that he knows that day dawning tomorrow will mean Pokerscum, 100% certainty.

why the hell do you think I, pokerface am scum?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:11 am

Post by The Fonz »

PokerFace wrote:Fonz you are town

thats who red should kill. if game ends with iam aimng a gun at my head as I can't do anything since town blocker is dead I will be pissed

NO.

Because what you say today makes me worry about the possibility of BP. Top suspect should be blocked, SECOND suspect should be shot.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

RedCoyote wrote:PF, wow, okay, dude, in a group of A, B, and C, either we can eliminate A and B of the possibility of being scum, or we can just eliminate A. What, objectively, is better for the town to do?

what are you refering to as A and B?

eliminating 2 choices is always better than eliminating 1.

Fonz ain't scum and if he is so intent on blocking me than kill IAM
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:13 am

Post by The Fonz »

PokerFace wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Poker, look at it this way. I'm blocking you either way, it's out of my hands. I'm therefore committed to not stopping RC if he wants to kill me, and I can live with that. (Well, I
can't

If day dawns, it's certain. If the unblocked, unshot player is scum, then he will shoot, and the game will be over.

AS for why I think it's you, gut mostly, some flying under the radar, and my instinct is that Iam's bad claim looks like an honest mistake.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

The Fonz wrote:
PokerFace wrote:Fonz you are town

NO.

Because what you say today makes me worry about the possibility of BP. Top suspect should be blocked, SECOND suspect should be shot.

you are not second suspect. You aren't any kind of suspect in my book.

If Star ain't dead scum then one of IAM or myself has to die and fonz should live
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:16 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Fonz 2290 wrote:Red, Poker's math is correct. Me blocking Poker and you shooting Iam and me blocking Poker and you shooting me both allow us to remove two suspects. In either case, if there's a tomorrow it's poker and not the one you didn't shoot who's scum.

No, see, this is why I still think you're scum, you clever man. You're discounting your own block here. Yeah, the first night works. We could eliminate username, then it would be us three. After that, we could all agree to NL, which is fine and dandy, but then you still have your block. All you would have to do is block me and kill whoever you wanted. Therefore, we'd only be actually eliminating username as a suspect (as opposed to you + PF).
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

The Fonz wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
can't

If day dawns, it's certain. If the unblocked, unshot player is scum, then he will shoot, and the game will be over.

AS for why I think it's you, gut mostly, some flying under the radar, and my instinct is that Iam's bad claim looks like an honest mistake.

ahh I see what you are saying your block will force a tomorow as scum me can't kill. I get it if star is town then iam will win tomorow as only me and him will be alive as he kills red over night.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

man I really hope Star was last scum as I don't think I can get red to let fonz live overnight
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 9:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

Red why do you still suspect Fonz more than username seriously?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”