bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:33 pm

Post by bloojay »

oops if pbug was good...or maybe you can try and undo it really quickly :x
mepmuff: I don't know what to make of the Peacebringer news story.
sycko999: Mabye PB is really ugly...-Suburbia Mafia
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2003 12:42 pm

Post by blackhawk »

unkill:pbug
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:16 pm

Post by Stewie »

What?! I thought you had to PM gslamm to kill!!! And I new (actually, I asumed) that you could only use your ability once, but you would die anyways, wouldn't you? (I mean, with such a strong role, the mafia would kill you at night)

well, If you had to announce the kill in the thread like you did, all we can do is cross our fingers and sit tight.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:22 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Something about this whole day kill thing seems really strange, especially the fact that you revoked, or tried to revoke your kill blackhawk, I wonder if you even really do have the ability, I'm not telling you to immediately do it again, I'm jsut saying that it seems pretty outrageous, and that our next killing should definately be by you, and not by the town, just to make sure you're not lying.

Also, in defence to your previous accusation, of course I haven't roleclaimed, and who all in this game has? Role-claiming seems like a stupid idea for a game like this, where there are no actual character roles. I've not been contributing too much, because I've not had much to say, there wasn't enough information around, and I'm also contributing alot more than mole and totem... why pick on me as soon as I do start posting more? About PBuG, I didn't say he was just acting odd, you want to see my reasoning behind question, and then voting for him for not defending himself?
MeMe said:
And, I hate to break it to everyone, but I received a mod notice that I survived an attack on my life last night, too. So we've still got massive's mafia and at least one other killer/group left.
PBuG said:
Yay, I did something good not saying what, if I do I'm dead via mafia, but I didn't try to kill MeMe, if that's what you're thinking. I did do something that prevented MeMe's death, though.
CaptainBlicero said:
What? Why post this? Now the mafia knows about your role, and you are a target..
PBuG said:
I was trying to take a kill via mafia OFF me, not put suspicion on me :/
PBuG said:
Ohmygoodness, I protected mafia...
If you can't see the reasoning there, then I don't know what to tell you. Sorry for the very long, and probably useless to anyone else post.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2003 2:59 pm

Post by blackhawk »

i tried to revoke it so i could kill someone that.. nevermind some reasoning just popped into my brain

until page four mole and totem only posted 2 times im not sure they posted any much after that either
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2003 3:01 pm

Post by blackhawk »

keep the kill on pbug mod.

and i'm thinking totem is up to somthing, he's only posted 3 times during the game
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:01 pm

Post by Totem »

That's probably because I dont understand what is going on. you all act like you all mad. I will reread and post something soon
[size=75]Saves London.[/size]
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2003 11:23 pm

Post by gslamm »

Blackhawk kills PBuG(spook). So ends day 2

PM night choices
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:55 pm

Post by gslamm »

Totem (Mafia) kills mole (cop) and is killed.

4 alive 3 to lynch
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:27 am

Post by bloojay »

Vote: ML
hasn't contributed much... :roll:
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:47 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

bloojay said:
Vote: ML hasn't contributed much...
I've been contributing all I have to say..

anyways, I'm still finding it very odd, we've had mafia die every night, three mafia members, and one serial killer, and the game is still going on... by the way, does anyone know what a spook is? Well, since there's only four players left, there can only be one mafia member left, but then why were there two kills again last night?
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:11 am

Post by bloojay »

maybe maf and night vig...
i man that you havent been contributing in the past few days from what i read, and I'm not voting stewie because he doens't seem suspicious at the moment, or blackhawk because he already used his kill. you are the only unnamed person. speak or you shall die!
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:16 am

Post by blackhawk »

i thik we should all claim becaus eit wont matter if we do cuz this will be our last day.....or it should be

what does the title have to do with the game?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:19 am

Post by Stewie »

I have to agree with bloojay in this one, you haven't said much. You did post, but nothing really relevant. I won't vote for you yet, I want to hear from blackhawk first.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:56 am

Post by blackhawk »

well, why do you have to ask me if im town or not just scroll up to the up of the page :roll: if you really have to ask i
was a vig but i used my one and only shot on PBug
yeah so may i ask what are you?

if you have roleclaimed i havent read it
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:05 am

Post by bloojay »

i guess gslamm couldn't think of a title, we all know what blackhawk is, my role is virtually useless, i think that stewie's innocent, and ML=not been posting a lot of useful stuff. let's hear it. 8)
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:11 am

Post by blackhawk »

well, why do you have to ask me if im town or not just scroll up to the up of the page :roll: if you really have to ask i

blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:11 am

Post by blackhawk »

Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:13 am

Post by Stewie »

blackhawk, I don't think that roleclaiming right now is a good idea, since I have suspicions about ML lack of participation. I think that if we have leads, we should leave the mass roleclaiming first. Let him defend himself, and if he fails to make any sense in his defense, we make him role claim. If his claim doesn't make sense, we lynch him.
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:08 pm

Post by bloojay »

umm...blackhawk why'sd you post the same thing thrice? :shock: kinda confused here
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:40 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Alright, I can see the lead suspicion in this game is me, so let's see here...
blackhawk, I don't think that roleclaiming right now is a good idea, since I have suspicions about ML lack of participation. I think that if we have leads, we should leave the mass roleclaiming first. Let him defend himself, and if he fails to make any sense in his defense, we make him role claim. If his claim doesn't make sense, we lynch him.
Alright for one thing, I don't know if you meant you thought role claiming wasn't a good idea until after *I* did or not, but I'll say roleclaiming is definately a good idea today, seeing as how there will be no tomorrow(unless there's a no lynch tonight, which probably won't happen, and even if it does, we seem to be in a string of two night kills, so I wonder what difference that will make). So I'm claiming, now and I think the rest of you should claim too...

I'm a doctor, I protected no one the first night, blackhawk second and third night. I didn't protect anyone first night because I didn't want to accidently block someone killing mafia. The second night, there were a few people who I thought were pro-town, and I randomly picked blackhawk to protect, third night, I picked blackhawk again, because he proved his ability, and obviously proved his innocence, as there's no way there'd be a mafia member powerful enough to make a day-ending kill, and I was going on MeMe's logic, that mafia kill proven innocents, because they're no longer useful.

HMmm, my suspicions throughout the game, why I've been quiet, well... First day I didn't really have much to say, I didn't pay attention too closely, until that night, when I overviewed the entire board... one thing you may not of noticed.. my first post...
glsamm said that massive and Kerplunk were trying to kill eachother, so I think there's only one mafia group
And that was after MeMe said he thought he was targetted.. I didn't understand at first how scummy this seemed, concidering I was doctor, and I certainly didn't save MeMe, so I was going to bring up suspicion on MeMe day two(except he had already been killed in the night), without paying attention to PBuG's claim to have saved MeMe. When I saw PBuG's post on day two though, I looked back on it and found him very suspicious, and I brought that up.

On that note, that's what I can say to defend myself, I'm welcome to any questions, and I think the most suspicious player right now is Stewie.. on account of the against mass roleclaim on this last day.. and a gut feeling... and to close it all off, BTW Stewie, I'm a girl, so don't refer to me as "him".
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:47 pm

Post by Stewie »

Is not mass roleclaiming what I'm againt, the fact that blackhawk wants us to do it in no order is what bothers me. I thought that it would be wise to claim in order from most suspicious to least suspicious. That and the old "ladies first." :)

Now should I claim, or bloojay? I'll do it if you want me to, I just wanna do it in some kind of logical order.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:37 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Looking back over the thread... I'm not too sure... you seem alot less scummy after a... what fifth overview for me(although I was really jsut paying attention to yours and bloojay's posts this time...). In comparison... bloojay seems a bit more suspicious.. after realizing he tried to get bunsofsteel to speak on who the innocent was, perhaps he should go.
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:13 pm

Post by bloojay »

well, since i seem to be the object of attention...
I am the clown. I have to put a miley in all of my posts or something happens to me, i'm not quite sure what. i already haven't, so i'm not entirely sure yet, gslamm hasn't done anything to me... but i have a useless role otherwise. :P
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:55 pm

Post by Stewie »

bloojay wrote:maybe maf and night vig...
i man that you havent been contributing in the past few days from what i read, and I'm not voting stewie because he doens't seem suspicious at the moment, or blackhawk because he already used his kill. you are the only unnamed person. speak or you shall die!
then what about that post?
Why did nothing happen to you?
Vote: bloojay

And I may aswell claim: I'm a back-up doc, so i haven't done much in the game, and I will not either.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”