So, you can't be a mod for three months?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Haylen »

Animorpherv1: I don't know what's gotten into you today but this isn't the Ani I know. Rather than yelling and screaming about a NEWBIE who doesn't know their way around the site yet or anything about the community, I would suggest directing them to ask mith or Flay why they can't do something if you can't engage in logical discussion or you're too emotional to post at that time. I'd also advise you to watch somebody play and
give them a chance
before you decide they are a bad mafia player. I'd also like to remind you of the rubbish you've been put through on this site and that you are doing exactly the same thing to YamiChan as what was done to you.

CSL: Be constructive, give constructive advice. Or leave it. Seriously. I notice that you are also one of the people who have a bad reputation on this site and have been trolled and flamed for being generally unpopular in the past. Didn't you tell people to stop? Hypocrite.

You too, Vezok.

This is a big case of misinterpretation and unpopular people trying to get a leg up.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Haylen »

No one, then ;)
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.

Return to “Solved Requests”