So, you can't be a mod for three months?

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:11 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

YamiChan wrote:I have no idea what Epic Mafia is.

I've been more than polite to the people here, asking them to stop when they've behaved rudely. They should do this, rather than continue to try and ruin the thread.

Oh good. You can troll.

Now do a backflip... or .... I know...aaa... Finish TTFAF on expert. Without star power.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:32 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Haylen wrote:Animorpherv1: I don't know what's gotten into you today but this isn't the Ani I know. Rather than yelling and screaming about a NEWBIE who doesn't know their way around the site yet or anything about the community, I would suggest directing them to ask mith or Flay why they can't do something if you can't engage in logical discussion or you're too emotional to post at that time. I'd also advise you to watch somebody play and
give them a chance
before you decide they are a bad mafia player. I'd also like to remind you of the rubbish you've been put through on this site and that you are doing exactly the same thing to YamiChan as what was done to you.

CSL: Be constructive, give constructive advice. Or leave it. Seriously. I notice that you are also one of the people who have a bad reputation on this site and have been trolled and flamed for being generally unpopular in the past. Didn't you tell people to stop? Hypocrite.

You too, Vezok.

This is a big case of misinterpretation and unpopular people trying to get a leg up.

*raises hand*

Sorry miss Haylen, but I never told people they shouldn't called me an idiot.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.

Return to “Solved Requests”