NY 143: Mafia on the Gulf Coast (Game Over!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Modifiers which are explicitly Normal include:
Even/Odd Night, Non-Consecutive Night, X-Shot,
Bulletproof
, Neighbor, Compulsive, Macho, Weak, Backup (with or without primary role present)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Isa
Isa
Mafia Scum
Isa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Isa »

Bulletproofs that last for "at least 3 nights"? That's not X-Shot, that's a timer. I don't think that's Normal.

No, she didn't claim that, but she asked about it, and obviously for a reason, which I believe was to be looking as if she had information most wouldn't guess.

Also, get my gender straight guys
Lär Känna En Isa

(Bork bork, motherfucker.)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Pine »

Hard to do when you have a furry chipmunk/squid in a skirt and a girlish face for an avatar. And a username that is very close to a girl's name.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Isa
Isa
Mafia Scum
Isa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Isa »

"Gender: Male"
Lär Känna En Isa

(Bork bork, motherfucker.)
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Furcolow »

back on page 13
I was out for Thanksgiving
Trumpet of Doom
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Trumpet of Doom
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Trumpet of Doom »

Vote Count:

Mist Beauty (10, L-1): Zombeh-Pug, bvoigt, Tajun, Lowell, Isa, mastin2, Pine, sorgster, Shattered Viewpoint, Nero Cain

Shattered Viewpoint (3, L-8): Alabaska J, Bogre, Princess Kiwi
Tajun (2, L-9): Furcolow, Sampson
Alabaska J (2, L-9): Amrun, PeregrineV
Zombeh-Pug (1, L-10): Haze
sorgster (1, L-10): MacDougall

Not Voting (2): ConSpiracy, Mist Beauty
11 votes are required to lynch, 6 at deadline.
If deadline were to hit right now, Mist Beauty would be lynched.
Mist Beauty is at L-1.

Deadline:
Wednesday, November 30, ~11:59 PM US CST (GMT-6)
Discretion is the better part of valor.
If I helped lynch you, you deserved it.

Retired from playing for the foreseeable future.
sorgster
sorgster
Mafia Scum
sorgster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by sorgster »

mist I'm going to hammer any last words/defence?
Marathon Game record
1-0.5(replace out during day 1)
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by bvoigt »

In post 523, ConSpiracy wrote:
In post 498, bvoigt wrote:@ConSpiracy: I don't think scum would attempt that second scenario because once Mist flipped town, Tajun would be lynched the next day.

Why not? Once she becomes hardly lynchable (strong wagon starter, cleared by cop, etc), the mafia will always have a conf. townie to battle with. By trading one for one, they still need the same amount of mislynches.

Hmm, that's true enough.

In post 549, Isa wrote:mastin is slipping away slowly from that town-read area, but Pine is doing it as well but faster. If Mist flips town (though she certainly does not seem to be town), we lynch Tajun, and if he TOO flips town...well, let's just say mastin and Pine won't be in good positions.

If Mist and Tajun did both flip town, I would be wary of Isa based on this post. It blatantly sets up the lynches of Pine and mastin for basically being wrong.
Princess Kiwi
Princess Kiwi
Goon
Princess Kiwi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Princess Kiwi »

Will make a post in a couple hours after I've read the thread again and jotted my reads down. I'll probably read and re-read a couple of times in between, so it may take a while, but I will get it up tonight.
~Princess Kiwi~

In the immortal words of Workdawg-
"Holy fuck, this just happened?"
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 556, sorgster wrote:mist I'm going to hammer any last words/defence?

don't hammer you idiot.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

actually, can I get two people to unvote? I don't want to give up in this game.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

confirm that Tajun does not have the same role as me
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 553, Isa wrote:"Gender: Male"

NeroCain, you too.

One of you please unvote. This is pretty much lynching range here.

I'm not an SK. I don't see where I claimed 3rd party, but I'm pro-town. There is no chance in me being scum.

bvoight/zombiepug have been tunneling on me from long before the claim or mastins wishywashy, flipfloppy votes. zombiepug is the more scummy of this pair, and refuses to change a vote or respond to reason. as for bvoigt: I went through mastins games for you. All town games where posting is remarkeably different. mastin's one mention of meta is pretty fail. I have no reason to out myself when I'm not close to being lynched at BP townie as scum, and definitely not as SK. I'd just lurk my way to glory. zombiepug, I never manipulate V/LAs. I post when necessary and possible despite being V/LA. If you observed my posting in other games, did you read my post (only 3 posts) They were all one line long, and just prod dodges.

Spoiler: for bvoigt
His isos:

As a townie: Helpful posting that actually makes sense
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... lect=12314

My personal game, but he was NKed Night 1.
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19288

Lists are used somewhat, but he is responsive, not dismissing everything. Much more toned down compared to here, which is just omgwtfbbq

isa is newbtown, jumps on bandwagons/easily bullied.

pine/mastin. 100% sure one of them is scum. likely to be mastin. Pine is just a lapdog, faithful but deluded follower.

I'm prettty frustrated with lurker townreads. I feel like I'm just posting with scum. In my opinion, multiple scum teams of 3, because there's so much animosity directed towards me for no reason. They really want to see me lynched, and for I moment I gave up, but I'm a town PR, and I have to do my best/not let the town down.

major lapse on my part, but I have calmly explained my points, only to see scummy players, and confused/potentially scared town players dismiss them and go with the "general" opinion. Hmm... others aren't explaining WHY, but they're saying MB is scum, she's got to be scum.

I can't do this on my own, I need help from you guys.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 559, Mist Beauty wrote:

don't hammer you idiot.

he can't b/c he's already on the wagon. I guess he really is an idiot.

unvote

We'll let Kiwi and whomever else is coming off of V/LA chime in
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 545, ConSpiracy wrote:So Mist claimed scum.
@ Mist
, are you the SK?

The BP-role seems non normal.
Though I will wait with my thoughts about them, as I first want Mist's answers.

:( ConSpiracy, you're right in that I'm not scum, but why are you dismissing my sincere wall? I swear, I'm just going to lurk in the future or /in to games based on a playerlist, never again for a mod. I'm not an SK. I'm not scum. I'm town. I felt that mastin and pine and voigt and pug would lynch me while I was gone. in retrospect, I regret this claim so much. god, haven't you played with a BP before? There are hundreds of ways to verify my towniness. an investigation, a jailkeep, my claim not coming at L-1, I'm just so annoyed.

In post 548, ConSpiracy wrote:
In post 546, sorgster wrote:She is at l-1 conSpiracy. She won't say yes for that reason.

Well, the answer does make sense.
In post 547, mastin2 wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:The BP-role seems non normal.
Which means...

OH YEAH.

LYING SCUM.

COLLABORATING. SO IT'S BOTH OF THEM.

Shut the fuck up Mastin. You're not helping.

See. I'm glad I have someone to agree with that his posts make little sense, its just "blah blah blah dismisss posts blah be unresponsive :P :wink: :D :P :wink: :P "

but I'm not an SK. I'm against being lynched because after tonight where it will become apparent I'm not scum OR an SK, I'll live to lylo as a confirmed unNKable townie.

In post 549, Isa wrote:Back from V/LA.

mastin is slipping away slowly from that town-read area, but Pine is doing it as well but faster. If Mist flips town (though she certainly does not seem to be town), we lynch Tajun, and if he TOO flips town...well, let's just say mastin and Pine won't be in good positions.
A SK flip wouldn't help them either, IMO.

I'd unvote to prevent a hammer, but Mist has basically claimed anti-town, so I don't see the need.

Good god Isa. You're pretty obvtown to me for changing your lurkervote on me and listening to sound reasoning, but can you honestly make the case for me in your own mind? Disregard the words of others, don't let that influence you. Do you really think I'm scum? Your vote seems pretty halfhearted, and I want as few townies on my wagon as possible. :( I never claimed anti-town.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

God, Furcolow you suck. I thought I could trust you... I guess I'll make the case on Tajun.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

but I'm kinda glad that I got that scummy reaction out of SV.

Pine I see you hovering, but don't post, you're pretty unhelpful and at this point, your posts are just spam.
Haze
Haze
Mafia Scum
Haze
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Haze »

MB those last 3 posts look seriously filled with AtE

and UNVOTE:

I need to give this game more attention.
~Lu-natic.

Don't say Crazy.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

not entirely ate. way to dismiss.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 5, Tajun wrote:Hello all!

VOTE: Zombeh-Pug

Those things creep me right out.

RVS vote, this is pretty likely to be on his scumpartner. Don't forget to investigate/lynch zombiepug late game upon a scumflip from Tajun.
Spoiler: Very scummy post from Tajun
In post 139, Tajun wrote:Wow, miss a day and a half and 6 pages in... Will be a trick to keep up with this one I see.

Amrun and Nero Cain are both tough to get reads on, but interesting to watch. The only scummy seeming thing that I have seen so far has come from Shattered Viewpoint and Mist Beauty, ala these posts.

In post 48, Mist Beauty wrote:
In post 30, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Vote: MistBeauty

Reminds me too much of Mist7676.

Hi, everyone. Don't lynch me if you know what's good for you..

Who is Mist7676? Is this association due to the word "Mist" in our usernames, or is there anything else?

I'm actually interested in lynching you now...
Vote: Shattered Viewpoint

Both of these seem... off. Not sure why, but this seems somewhat like setting up an argument for a cross bus to me. Tough to say this early though.

In post 54, Mist Beauty wrote:I hate playing multiple games with the same people at the same time. =.=

Amrun's vote was without a doubt hypocritical, and pretty bad, but not necessarily scummy. Kiwi and isa are more scummy that Amrun in my eyes. Kiwi seems to be defending/distancing already. I'm getting a vibe that she has too much knowledge.

Vote: Princess Kiwi

pedit: Amrun, this is why I dislike many of your posts. You don't answer many claims and dismiss people as stupid. This attitude will not get you very far, and turns many people against you, needlessly.

Next person to vote Amrun needs to explain their vote, not sheeping or parroting.

This (the bolded part) feels like trying too hard to seem town to me. Not bad advise in general, but on page three, with little information, and L-8 on Amrun? Certainly suspicious in my books.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mist Beauty

More than 6 players explained why this was such a scummy post. Also, I've explained multiple times that my first vote on SV was RVS.

Spoiler: obvious tunneling on SV again, terrible reasoning
In post 267, Tajun wrote:
In post 246, Pine wrote:Shattered Viewpoint is an alt of Nobody Special. He's trying a new strategy, which I've observed in [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. This behavior is consistent with those. Efforts have been made to not tolerate his obnoxious lurking, but I'm starting to see a method to his madness and a pattern. To be sure, this behavior helps his scum meta, but standing back and watching the game while aloof from its day-to-days has some benefits for Town as well. My strategy for dealing with him is to let him go for a while and have him accumulate enough content to make a good read.

Thus far, it's 100% null, and the wagon against him is based on a "We don't like lurky assholes" policy lynch.

You have absolutely got to be fucking kidding me. We shouldn't lynch him because he is trying to build up his scum meta? No. Fuck that. There are precious few times when I would actually support a policy lynch day 1, but a person intentionally playing suboptimally in order to make it easier for him to play as scum is one of them. Fuck him, and fuck his new meta. I suggest everyone on this site policy lynches him until he realizes that this is unacceptable.

Confirm vote: Shattered Viewpoint

(snipped)

[/quote]

In this post, you desperately try to keep the SV wagon going with the lamest possible reason. This was when SV had 5 votes and was the leading wagon.

The next thing was mastin's obvious scumminess, and his calling you scum, but never actively pushing for you lynch.

This is from #457

I think I have figured out why you are voting me. It's because you and Mist are scum, and you want to make sure that the town lynches me first to discredit Mastin. I'm happy with your death, as long as the two of you get taken out I come out ahead, whether I get lynched along side you or not.

whoa whoa whoa.
defense of mastin is noted.
AND you're chainsawing nero cain. I think I just found the weakest link on the scumteam :P

In post 459, Tajun wrote:For what??? For calling Mist scum and not voting her? You do realize that he was already voting her, do you not?

Make a case! Everyone! If you are going to vote someone or point at them as scum, give reasons for it. Good mercy, that is mafia 101.

I actually agree with this post. But it's too easy for bad townies or scum to just plop down a vote without legit reasoning.

In post 461, Tajun wrote:I think he is so massively arrogant that he feels the cases make themselves, and he shouldn't have to say them. It is annoying, frustrating, and tremendously anti-town, but not inherently scummy. He is by far and away the worst offender that way, and I more or less just took out my annoyance on you.

Again, I find this pretty scummy. You and mastin have such tame interactions between each other despite him calling you "scum" throughout without ever explaining himself. But you both don't seem to attack each other much.

In post 482, Tajun wrote:Nero, do you honestly think Mastin and Pine are a scumteam? Really? This would be the most blatant scum buddying I have ever witnessed. I might be willing to believe one is scum, but I doubt very much that both are.

Tajun chainsaw defending mastin/pine repeatedly despite being called scum screams scum to me.

In post 485, Tajun wrote:So you think it is more likely that Mastin is scum if Pine flips scum than town?

Also, still waiting for any reasoning to be given for your vote on Pug, which you dropped almost immediately.

Hmmm... Tajun protecting scumpartner Pug that he voted for in RVS as well? Too easy :]

In post 544, Tajun wrote:

OH REALLY? THE ONE PLAYER WHO I SUSPECT THROUGHOUT THE GAME, GARNERING VOTES ON THIS SCUMMY WAGON JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE THE EXACT SAME ROLE, COUNTERCLAIMING BULLETPROOF TOWNIE? REALLY?!?

You suspected me throughout the game? Then why in the hell did you not say anything until Mastin went after me?

Yes, I suspected you throughout the game. I said many things, and many posters agreed with me. I'm waiting on Furcolow for a more comprehensive case, but he vanished after thanksgiving.

In post 544, Tajun wrote:Feel free to check your own ISO next time before you pull this kind of BS statement out. Speaking of which, where in the hell is your case on me??? Unless I am blind, no one has actually said why they think my posts are scummy, yourself included.

Read above. Also, PLEASE. Mastin called at least 10 players scum so far. He only went after two. Me, and Nero Cain. I'm the one who started the wagon on you and kept it going. You're incredibly aggressive in my calling you scummy, but not at all towards mastin, who has ignored you REPEATEDLY.

But I will answer your questions. Yes, I have a vest, I wear it only at night which leads me to believe I might be daykillable, and no, it does not last for at least 3 nights.

This makes no sense to me, and does not match up with my role.
Caught scum is caught.

I am a bulletproof townie. I can survive 3 NK attempts. I have no vest.

Let me explain further why your above statement makes no sense. When I'm talking about a vest, I'm talking about a vest that can be given to other townies, and must be passed around night after night. This is sometimes common among bulletproof roles, and you make no mention of this. There is no point in even mentioning that you have a vest without this important fact. So it's a vest that isn't infinite, that you wear?

2 Questions for you: If you do get shot at night, do you find out about it, and will it protect you from 3rd party weapons (knives, etc.)?

No one hammer her until she answers.

My PM doesn't mention 3rd party weapons. It says that I cannot be killed while I am bulletproof, and makes no mention of me knowing how much longer my protections last. I'm not sure why you're asking me these questions. It's pretty odd, and I'm very scared that there is a slim chance in you being town.

I was thinking we might have two BPs to draw serious suspicion between them, but this is very confusing for me as we have different roles, and you've done such scummy things. I'm sorely tempted to change to mastin, but I'm torn because I'm so sure that you're scum that I can almost taste it.

See, our claims can be verified through vigging one or the other. Losing someone through a lynch would be detrimental in that two town bulletproofs would both die for no reason. And people like mastin, SV, are making it into a scenario where we both HAVE to die REGARDLESS of WHO flips WHAT. I want thoughts of other players, but I really am confused as off now =[ I'm making the effort in case you're actually town, you blindly tunneling me and making these scummy posts isn't helping your cause at all, and you will be vigged/lynched, I GUARANTEE it if I'm lynched today. If you handle your next post correctly, I might change to mastin, and request vigs on us.

Final question for you, Tajun: Are you willing to lynch mastin today?

The question for Tajun is directed towards all players:

Do you find masting scummy, enough to warrant a lynch?

ugh, so tired. im sure there are slight sentences contradicting each other, but

tldr: Mastin is definitely scum

Tajun is 95% scum, but his last few questions towards me are slightly unsettling this opinion.

Seeing how useless sorgster was this game/my last newbie game (he was pretty much policy lynched), maybe lazy lurkers just shouldn't post?

idkk....
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 557, bvoigt wrote:
Hmm, that's true enough.

In post 549, Isa wrote:mastin is slipping away slowly from that town-read area, but Pine is doing it as well but faster. If Mist flips town (though she certainly does not seem to be town), we lynch Tajun, and if he TOO flips town...well, let's just say mastin and Pine won't be in good positions.

If Mist and Tajun did both flip town, I would be wary of Isa based on this post. It blatantly sets up the lynches of Pine and mastin for basically being wrong.

scumpoints here.

I'm going to look for posts like this.

but, vigpool:

mastin2
bvoigt
zombiepug
shattered viewpoint
Tajun/Mist Beauty (whoever survives, or if both of us make it and we lynch scummastin, let cops confirm)
Princess Kiwi
Princess Kiwi
Goon
Princess Kiwi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Princess Kiwi »

I've been making a post for the past three hours now, which explains my lurkingdome, and I'm only half way through. I'm trying to pay attention to the minor details as well, and I'll trim it up tomorrow. I know I said I would vote/ post tonight, but the post is at least making progress, so I'll post it tomorrow. Sorry guys, but from reading the past few posts from MB, they do seem genuine to me, though I haven't read anything that lead up to this. It's just so much different than her original: blahIdon'tcareI'mnotansweringanything attitude she held in the first 10 pages. Seems like she's actually trying to scum-hunt now, but that's just my opinion. Don't know if it counts for much or not, but my two cents.
~Princess Kiwi~

In the immortal words of Workdawg-
"Holy fuck, this just happened?"
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

YES WE HAVE TOWNIES ENTERING THE THREAD. THANK GOD
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Haze wrote:MB those last 3 posts look seriously filled with AtE

and UNVOTE:

I need to give this game more attention.
Why no follow-through here with a vote, Haze?

Kiwi wrote:I've been making a post for the past three hours now, which explains my lurkingdome, and I'm only half way through. I'm trying to pay attention to the minor details as well, and I'll trim it up tomorrow. I know I said I would vote/ post tonight, but the post is at least making progress, so I'll post it tomorrow. Sorry guys, but from reading the past few posts from MB, they do seem genuine to me, though I haven't read anything that lead up to this. It's just so much different than her original: blahIdon'tcareI'mnotansweringanything attitude she held in the first 10 pages. Seems like she's actually trying to scum-hunt now, but that's just my opinion. Don't know if it counts for much or not, but my two cents.
I *did* mention Kiwi's Mist's scumpartner, right?
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

If you get your thesaurus, search the "U" section, and look up the word "unresponsive" the first word that pops up will be mastin2 :wink:

mastin is incapable of actually quoting me, because then he has a wealth of reasoning I've posted against him and requests (Pine included) that he refuses to answer. He's scum. :P

But nice to see you trying to bully townies/Haze.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”