WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:17 am

Post by WrathChild »

The item could possibly have been exiled with the modkill.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:30 am

Post by TheFool »

The mod stated that the modkill functioned like a lynch, item-wise. Going by the theory that it alternates between wagon leader and hammerer, Carbunkle should have gone to Timeater, and then presumably back to scum when they night killed him.
the nose knows no snows
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:12 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

i'm trying to figure out a few things...

question...

Has anybody successfully targetted me for any reason?

@The Fool, when you did your steal ability..did it say i had no items, or just that you failed?
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:00 am

Post by TheFool »

It said that I received no items.

4 days until deadline, by the way.
the nose knows no snows
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:27 am

Post by WrathChild »

In post 726, TheFool wrote:The mod stated that the modkill functioned like a lynch, item-wise. Going by the theory that it alternates between wagon leader and hammerer, Carbunkle should have gone to Timeater, and then presumably back to scum when they night killed him.

But timeater was killed two nights later and never mentioned it. That's unlike TE.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:46 am

Post by TheFool »

True, but when Mist asks the mod how the modkill worked with items, TE mentioned that that was a bad question to ask. I think he was trying to keep quiet about where Carbunkle ended up, for some reason.

Also, those two days were the really fast TS/Matias lynches, we basically zipped in and out of night phases there.
the nose knows no snows
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

@Fool, so your pm didn't say that i had nothing, just that you rec'd nothing, right?

@Diddin, can you remind me what your pm said when you targetted me?
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

also, i will be on my usual V/LA for the weekend
- Sword of Omens -
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by TheFool »

In post 731, sword_of_omens wrote:@Fool, so your pm didn't say that i had nothing, just that you rec'd nothing, right?

Correct.
the nose knows no snows
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by sword_of_omens »

@Diddin , can you confirm what yours said for me?
- Sword of Omens -
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

In post 729, WrathChild wrote:
In post 726, TheFool wrote:The mod stated that the modkill functioned like a lynch, item-wise. Going by the theory that it alternates between wagon leader and hammerer, Carbunkle should have gone to Timeater, and then presumably back to scum when they night killed him.

But timeater was killed two nights later and never mentioned it. That's unlike TE.

So no one is even sure that TE got the item, or that the item even progressed beyond Spyrex? What if the Carbunckle just disappeared after the death? Consider the TS death, he had four items on death, and of them how many are accounted for following the death? I know at least the Queen's Guard, but what else was?

SoO, I would really like to know where you are going with this whole not being targeted.
Welcome to the Network.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by TheFool »

The mod confirmed that items passed the same as usual, but it is true that we don't know for certain that TE ended up with it.

TS had Bahamut, Fenrir, Magitek, and Queen's Guard. Which, according to claims, ended up with diddin, Fool, theam (confirmed), and Mist, respectively.

Incidentally, those people were last, first, second, and second to last on the wagon, respectively.

I'm also curious where SoO is going with this.
the nose knows no snows
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:12 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 9.7 - As of post 737

kunkstar7 (1) - MacDougall
MacDougall (2) - diddin, kunkstar7

Not Voting (3) - WrathChild, TheFool, sword_of_omens

The Current deadline is April 3rd, 2012 at 10:00 am EDT. Countdown is (expired on 2012-04-03 10:00:00).

With 6 active votes - 4 are required to lynch.

Activity Check - diddin's V/LA is over today. He will be prodded if he has not posted by 9am EDT on Monday.

"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 am

Post by MacDougall »

MoI I voted for Kunk.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 am

Post by MacDougall »

In post 738, MacDougall wrote:MoI I voted for Kunk.

Sorry I just woke up. I dunno what I think I saw lol.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

In post 719, MacDougall wrote:You yourself are strongly entertaining the idea that there is a solo scum left, so how can you say that? At this stage of the game (for a solo scum) a fake guilty would get him one lynch and then at night he MAY get a kill (going on recent nights that might not be as simple as it appears) and then he'd be lynched for lying. Though we can deduce that diddin can't be solo scum because one of Mist and TheFool would be privy to it, and scum too in which case your argument then has merit. Despite that, I wasn't calling into question diddin's towniness, I was calling into questioning your reasoning for saying he was 100% confirmed. The reasoning that you seem to have very quickly replaced with something else. Why is it that you only mentioned this easily explained "enormous risk" as your defining statement on his towniness and not the subsequent reason?I will admit he is the most likely to be town bordering on confirmed, I just don't like the way you are seemingly lying, or at the very least trying to exaggerate the significance of what you are saying. Townies don't play like this WC... You should know, seeing as you are so fantastic at this game compared to me.

This whole deal makes no sense to me. You vote diddin, proceed to attack him, then when another play calls into question your stance on diddin you suddenly backpedal on the vote and are now testing a
different
player's reaction to your case? No conviction in your vote, convenient alternative explanation complete with subtle jibe at WC implying he is scum for his defense of diddin. Note now he has implied and or voted four of the six players as scum, leaving only SoO who he has maintained a solid town read on. The diddin vote and subsequent switch are especially telling.
Welcome to the Network.
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:37 pm

Post by MacDougall »

You haven't even read the archive. Also since when does having scum reads on everyone make me scum? I'm just confused.

But by all means sell it hard.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by TheFool »

In post 741, MacDougall wrote:Also since when does having scum reads on everyone make me scum?

Well yeah, leaving yourself open for basically every possible avenue is kinda scummy.

Your focus on diddin is interesting as well, especially when you're still pushing him but voting for an easier target. It fits well with MacDougall-scum trying to push the town to get rid of diddin-town for him before diddin's next result comes in.

Your vote for Kunk with nothing more than 'simply the most likely' seems bus-ish to me, coming in right after Mist goes under deeper scrutiny. You've indicated nothing in the past about wanting to lynch Mist/Kunk that I can find. Even as far as godfather-hunting goes, you've indicated before that you find WC scummier than Mist. What happened?

...come to look at it, it's even WC you're arguing with in that very post. Your Kunk vote is seriously out of nowhere.

I would vote MacD right now if it wouldn't stick him at L-1. I'd be okay with a Kunk lynch as well. If possible, SoO should be the wagon leader.
the nose knows no snows
MacDougall
MacDougall
Goon
MacDougall
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Post by MacDougall »

unvote
vote MacDougall

Go on. Hammer me. I just want this game to end.

Not scum though. I just don't want to play anymore.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:37 am

Post by WrathChild »

So frustrated with how bad MD is playing. It is never pro-town to vote yourself MD, if you are town stop playing so friggin anti-town MD! My gut a and setup spec and your emotional outbursts and fight with scum really make me want to believe you are town. You have two confirmed town voting for you in my eyes, but scum hasn't flown in to hammer you yet. Please unvote yourself now.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:40 am

Post by WrathChild »

Diddin and SoO are both supposed to be active today and it seemed like they were going somewhere with something. Give them time.
TheFool
TheFool
Goon
TheFool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:05 am

Post by TheFool »

Agreed that posts from SoO/diddin would be nice, less than a day until deadline though.
the nose knows no snows
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:14 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

sorry guys, i was V/LA for the weekend...
give me a few minutes to type up my thoughts..
- Sword of Omens -
sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:45 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

here's the thing...
i was trying to figure out the reasoning on why The Fool has not been killed off yet. He would be a highly sought after target.
Especially when we know MB(as town) and Fool (as town) would both be targetting Diddin as JK and Doc.

Possible scenarios:

N6 - ScumBeauty kills TimeEater to get Carbuncle back (says she couldn't use JK)
N7 - NO KILL -ScumBeauty tries to kill Diddin, but fails due to Doc by Fool. (says she sent in her JK "too late")
N8- NO KILL - ScumBeauty has to prove she has the JK so she JK's Diddin (and stops his namecop action)

N6 - Scumfool kills Timeater to get Carbuncle back (says he used "Steal ability on SoO)
N7 - NO KILL - says he docs Diddin for town cred possibly expecting Mist to JK Diddin?
N8 - NO KILL - tries to kill Diddin (this time Mist JK's Diddin)

N6 - ScumDougal kills Timeater to get Carbuncle back
N7- ScumDougal tries to kill Diddin, but fails due to Fool's cop
N8- ScumDougal tries to kill Diddin again but fails due to MB's JK

i was entertaining the idea that i might be untargettable with the whole N3 issue that came up...
That might explain why there was no kill on N7 if i was the target of the Kill (after Fool cleared me to look town he would be free to kill me)and was untargettable.
but honestly after some more thinking, there is not enough evidence or proof to warrant it so i'd rather not go down that road...

as much as i'd still like to think MB is the last remaining scum…she does have a PR though and there are still a few non namecop confirmed out there, (me included)…I feel the safest route for us as town is the following..

Here's what i propose:

1. Lynch MacD today claims he is non PR (I honestly feel he is town, but with all of the back and forth lylo will probably be bad with him in it) also if there is a 2 man scum team (I highly doubt it) MacD has the most probability of being on it.
2. The Fool to doc Diddin
3. Diddin investigate The Fool

this will do a few things.
1. If Diddin is killed, obviously the Fool is scum (as Diddin should have been doc'd and Diddin wouldn't strongarm himself.)
2. Regardless of the night activities, we will know The Fool's alliance.
3. Best case we go into tomorrow with all name-cop confirmed (If I am killed) and worst case only 1 non namecop confirmed.

Does anyone agree with this?
- Sword of Omens -
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:47 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

diddin has been prodded.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”