mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:41 am

Post by mlaker »

Might as well reveal it. What do you think Fuldu?
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:14 pm

Post by Fuldu »

I'm not especially concerned about roland's "information." There are three people left and two killing parties. I'm not one of them, so my best move is
vote: no lynch
and let the two of you kill each other tonight. Otherwise I'm just deciding which of you wins.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:08 am

Post by mlaker »

I assure you I'm not a killing party although in my role description I can send "pies" and I was not given a description of what those did. I think one of them must be a killing pie or the two of
you
must be the killing parties.
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:51 am

Post by rolandofthewhite »

I'm not a killing party either. I guess since this is endgame, it won't hurt to claim, right?

Like I said before, I'm Masaharu Morimoto, from Iron Chef. I'm a role cop (of sorts). Each night, I'm given the role name of a randomly selected opponent. The next night, based on that role name, I can choose to defeat them in cooking battle, effectively killing them. I've been afraid that I would kill an important role, so I've only been using it to gather role names.

Here's the results of my investigations:
- Night 1: The Soup Nazi
- Night 2: Wolfgang Puck
- Night 3: Martha Stewart
- Night 4: Matha Stewart

I'm assuming that you two left alive are Martha Stewart and The Soup Nazi, who I'm assuming are mafia and an SK. Since the only chance I have is for you two to kill each other off at night,
Vote: no lynch
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:06 pm

Post by Talitha »

Oh look a majority. And since me, Tally, is the mod (despite me being in the air on a plane to Portland right now) I can decree that this day is over and no one was lynched.

It is now Night 5. Hurry up with them choices, slac... er... Send me your night choices please.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:59 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm sorry guys, I'll get to this within a day or 2 at most.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:00 am

Post by Talitha »

It's been a long night in Chef land. Would you all like to know what happened? Well, firstly the new issue of
Succulent
magazine is selling like hotcakes. The Food Review on page 5 is causing a bit of a stir around the town:
Today, our adventures takes us to the heart of New York City to visit a man most famously known as "The Soup Nazi". Now, we are left to wonder what sort of wacky adventures one undertakes when visiting the fuhrer of soup. Will we be chased by quacking ducks in the parking lot? Will we have to kiss the chef? Will we have to play games with him until 4am?

To answer all of these arduous questions, our team paid a visit to the proclaimed Soup Nazi.When we arrived we noticed a line stretching from the door down the block along the sidewalk. Obviously this means that the service is poor and slow. Clearly not the mark of a great Famous Chef.

As we meander our way through the long, never ending line, we notice that no one says anything. Much like faceless automatons, everyone steps in unison and simply takes the soup that’s given to them and pays accordingly. Simply ridiculous. Chow lines in a Communist Russia winter were more colorful and alive than this atrocity. Where is the flair, the pizzazz, the panache? Its all dread and morbid. You would figure that you are happy with your lunch choice. All we see are nervous faces and fear.

Finally it becomes my turn. Before we can even say hello, we are handed a bag with what I assume is some soup of the day, Crab Bisque. We try to speak, but the man just looks at us with a stern face. Is this the mystical Soup Nazi? We again attempt to speak in order to inquire about our choices for the day. Before the sentence was over, he rudely interrupts and demands to know what it is about the soup that we don’t like. We don’t even get to answer that before he proclaims: “No Soup For You, Next!” and snatches our bag and gives it to the next person.

What what, what appalling behavior! How can anyone endure such rudeness! The service at this establishment is the worst anyone can endure. Prisoners at the Bastille were treated better than this. This Soup Nazi stares at hole through us and orders us out. No soup, no money, no service. Just get out.

Very well, Mr. Nazi. We will get out and take this little soup dingy with us. Consider yourself dismissed!
----------------------------------------------------

There is also a new recipe in the 'Share Your Recipes' thread. On first glance it looks like a recipe for a yummy Apple Pie, but upon closer inspection it appears that Martha Stewart herself has been substituted as the pie filler instead of apple! Mmm, I wonder how thast would taste.

-----------------------------------------------------

Fuldu (Soup Nazi - mafia nitpicker) got a bad review and has left town.

mlaker (Martha Stewart - pie gifter) has been baked in a pie.

-

I therefore announce that
rolandofthewhite, Food Reviewer and Serial Killer extroardinaire, has won the game.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:04 am

Post by Talitha »

Once again, I apologise profusely for the delay. I will post roles and night choices when I get home in a few days.
_Obelix_
_Obelix_
Goon
_Obelix_
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:06 am

Post by _Obelix_ »

Impressive win. Congrats, roland
Record of all my games here:
(Wiki page under construction)
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:17 am

Post by Phoebus »

Wow.
Interesting rolando!
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:32 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

SK win ROLANDO!

I'm impressed.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:49 am

That was fun. :)

Thank you, guys.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:55 am

Post by TBuG »

Congrats, roland!

I didn't even get a chance to play o.o;
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:44 pm

Post by Leonidas »

Congrats, Roland ! Extremely impressive - Way to go !

(Errmm. Quailman, Quailman... Come here and let's chat a little, pal... Err, yes, in that dark corner over there... :evil: ).
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:06 pm

Post by Crola »

wow, this was a long game with so few pages. Good job FUldu for holding your own for so long.
good job Roland for . . . killing everyone . . .

Good game Talitha!
Kun Lan:"Oops, I guess my trick didn't work on you."
Harman:"Tricks are for kids, Kun. I'm an old man."
~ Killer7
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:34 am

Post by mlaker »

Great game Talitha! And good job Roland!
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:23 am

Bump.
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:56 pm

¿Dónde está Talitha? :?
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:34 pm

omgah
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:30 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm home but I'm not with it... bear with me, I'll get those night choices up soon
Leonidas
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Leonidas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:34 am

Post by Leonidas »

Cool. I'm killing Quailman and investigating roland.
[i]"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by, that here obedient to their laws we lie." [/i]
rolandofthewhite
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:39 am

8)
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:35 am

Post by Talitha »

FAMOUS CHEFS - ROLES

Leonidas

You are Emeril Lagasse
Veal Marcelle, medallions with jumbo lump crabmeat, field mushrooms and asparagus with hollandaise sauce… This is the kind of meal you are famous for. But does everyone else share your love of such fine food? You may submit the name of one player each night and find out what is cooking in their kitchen.

You win with the good chefs.

PBuG

You are Paul Prudhomme
You are a famous chef. In this game you are also a cop! You know what to do, right?

Blackened redfish

warpdragon

You are Wolfgang Puck
You are a culinary COP. You get to investigate one player each night to find out if they are trying to spoil your meal. However, there is a catch. In order to get your investigation result each night, you must vote for every living player at some time during the previous day. Each vote must be in its own post. On Night 1 you get a free investigation.

Mod note: Naïve cop
Caesar chicken pizza

_Obelix_

You are Julia Child
You’re more of a retired chef these days. However, if the call comes, you’ll be ready… to do whatever.

Mod note: Back up for Prudhomme, Lagasse, or Oliver – whoever dies first.
An omelette

Quailman

You are Delia Smith
You’re looking for a kindred spirit to swap recipes with at night. Each night submit the name of a player and I will let you know if they are the one you are looking for..

Mod note: Becomes a mason pair if she finds Julia Child.
Roast Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary and Rosemary and Onion Sauce

Thrawn1020

You are Jamie Oliver
Your fresh ingredients and simple, tasty dishes are just the recipe for health and well-being. You can pass on this gift to one player each night and it will protect them from harm.

Sausage and Mashed Potatoes with Onion Gravy

rolandofthewhite

You are the Food Reviewer (SK)
You are the Food Reviewer for Succulent Magazine… a publication about fine cuisine.
Each night you get to put one chef out of business, by publishing a bad review about their food. Please submit the name of one player to review each night. (You may write the review yourself, or leave it up to the mod to do it).

In addition to your reviews, as a result of your journalism connections, you will be told the name (role) of one chef in the game each night. You do not get to choose the player, or even know which player has the role that you discover. It is chosen randomly by the mod.

Also, because you are hated around town, you have a hi-tech alarm system on your home. This will save you from one (but only one) night kill attempt.

You win when you are the only one left. (NB: “You win with the good/bad chefs.” is the wording of the win condition that the other players received.)

No result

Mastermind of Sin

You are Nigella Lawson (roleblocker)
One taste of your divine recipes is enough to stop anyone in their tracks. You may woo one player per night with your delectable creations. Once they start eating they won’t even realize that they forgot to perform their night choice.

You may not feed the same player 2 nights in a row.

Double Potato & Halloumi Bake

mlaker

You are Martha Stewart
Each night, you bake a pie for another player. Choose from:
- apple pie
- blueberry pie
- pecan pie
- pumpkin pie
- rhubarb pie

Send me the name of the lucky recipient and the kind of pie you want to make for them.
You may not choose the same kind of pie nor the same player 2 nights in a row.

You win with the good chefs
Mod note:
- apple pie - Protects from kill
- blueberry pie - Roleblocks
- pecan pie - target switch, (via random.org)
- pumpkin pie – post/vote restriction – must use the word pie in voting post, or vote doesn’t count.
- Rhubarb pie – is very ill and can only post twice the next day.

Apple pie

Fuldu

You are the Soup Nazi (from Seinfeld) – mafia nitpicker
You are in the mafia with the Swedish Chef (Mafia muddler - Crola) and Chef from Southpark (Mafia seducer - Coron). Why do you want to kill all the famous chefs? Well, their food is better because it’s REAL and yours is just fictional. Collectively, please submit the name of one player to kill each night, and also tell me which of you will be doing the killing.

During the day, you are a nitpicker. If you notice that a player has made 3 mistakes during the day – these can be spelling, punctuation, grammar or coding mistakes – you can send me a PM with details of the mistakes, and that player will lose their ability to vote for the rest of the day. If they currently have a vote on, it will be revoked. You can only take the vote away from one player each day.

You win with the bad chefs.

Crab bisque

Coron

You are Chef (from Southpark) – mafia seducer
You are in the mafia with the Swedish Chef (Mafia muddler - Crola) and the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld (Mafia nitpicker - Fuldu). Why do you want to kill all the famous chefs? Well, their food is better because it’s REAL and yours is just fictional. Collectively, please submit the name of one player to kill each night, and also tell me which of you will be doing the killing.

You also submit the name of one player to try and seduce each night. If the player is a female role, they will be sent a message saying that a dark, handsome stranger spent the night with them making love gravy, love gravy, love gravy. They will be so lovestruck, they will be unable to vote for you the next day (but they will not be informed about this).

Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes

Crola

You are the Swedish Chef (from the Muppets) – mafia muddler
You are in the mafia with Chef from South Park (Mafia seducer - Coron) and the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld (Mafia nitpicker - Fuldu). Why do you want to kill all the famous chefs? Well, their food is better because it’s REAL and yours is just fictional. Collectively, please submit the name of one player to kill each night, and also tell me which of you will be doing the killing.

You also get to muddle up someone’s night choice each night. Send me the name of one player whose choice you wish to muddle, and random.org will do the rest. You cannot choose the same player 2 nights in a row.

Chocolate moose
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:01 pm

Post by Talitha »

NIGHT CHOICES

Night 1

Leonidas investigates MoS - Gets result on Crola due to muddler - "Crola is cooking Chocolate moose!"
PBuG investigates mlaker - No result because PBuG dies
warpdragon investigates Leonidas - "Leonidas is innocent"
Quailman checks MoS - "Mastermind of Sin is not the chef you are looking for."
Thrawn protects Fuldu
MoS blocks Thrawn
mlaker sends a pumpkin pie to Fuldu - Fuldu gets this PM: "For today only you must use the word 'Pie' in each voting post or your vote will not count."
Crola muddles Leonidas
Bad chefs send Crola to kill PBuG
roland gives MoS a bad review
roland gets this PM: "The Soup Nazi is a role in this game."
Obelix gets this PM: "Time to come out of retirement! Please choose whether you want to be backup for PBuG or Mastermind of Sin before the end of Day1." - (Chooses to become a cop)

Night 2

Leonidas investigates Quailman - "Quailman is making Roast Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary and Rosemary and Onion Sauce"
warpdragon investigates Coron - "Coron is innocent"
Obelix investigates Thrawn - "Thrawn is innocent"
Quailman checks Thrawn - "Thrawn is not the one. You were looking for Julia Child who died tonight. If you had found her in time you would've become masons. It's not necessary for you to send any more night choices."
Thrawn protects warpdragon
mlaker sends an apple pie to Quailman (protects)
Bad chefs send Coron to kill Obelix
roland tries to give warpdragon a bad review (fails)
info PM to roland: "Wolfgang Puck is a role in this game."

Night 3

Leonidas investigates Fuldu - "Fuldu is making crab bisque"
Thrawn protects roland
mlaker sends a rhubarb pie to Leonidas - Leo becomes very ill and can only post twice today.
Bad chefs send Coron to kill roland (fails)
roland gives Coron a bad review
info PM to roland: "Martha Stewart is a role in this game."

Night 4

Thrawn protects Fuldu
mlaker sends Quailman a pecan pie - target switch, no effect
Fuldu kills Quailman
roland gives Thrawn a bad review
roland gets same random info as yesterday

Night 5

mlaker sends Fuldu a rhubarb pie
Fuldu kills mlaker
roland gives Fuldu a bad review