quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Mafia 3 (Improbable Role)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 4:53 pm

Post by quercitron »

THE GAME IS OVER AT THE END OF DAY 10. THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING. SPECIAL THANKS GOES OUT TO THE FLYING PUMPKIN'S ASS. GOOD NIGHT. -QUERCITRON

Restored for anyone who wants to read through the game...

So, we have this Town, Illiarridarisori del riarimundi, Italy, and it's really improbable. It has people and animals and other crazy crazy stuff and nothing normal ever happens there.

Oh, my bad. The Mafia happen, and given that this is a Mafia forum, they're pretty normal. Dress in black, shoot things with guns, want to kill all the Town, etc, etc.

So, the Town decides they're going to form a vigilante force and weed out the Mafia by lynchings, and everyone joins the vigilante force, 25 people in fact, who have names:

Antrax
Beaudoin (later IS II)
Cadmium
Corsato
Dragon Phoenix
eillid
groza (later ralphmerridew)
Internet Stranger
jeep
jesternl
Luna (later Antrax II)
Mike Amok
MiriYami
mith
mole
mudster
Neo
Raamawen
radwulf
SaberKitty
Sir Dynadan
sketchwick
Sooth
sweetwater
Zealot

It is in this state that Improbable Role Mafia begins. Yay.
Last edited by quercitron on Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:22 pm, edited 24 times in total.
jesternl
jesternl
Townie
jesternl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2002 1:50 am

Post by jesternl »

Lets get going already
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
Supposed to be? This IS blue.
SaberKitty

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2002 2:35 am

Post by SaberKitty »

yeah people, hurry upi've already confirmed to my spiffy rolelet's go, all(except for jesternl who is very prompt it seems)-SKand looking at the player list it seems like there will be no blue for me
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
groza528
groza528
Watcher
groza528
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2002 2:58 am

Post by groza528 »

I did not get a role. ;Hope this isn't revenge from me sending it to the wrong address in game 2 groza528@yahoo.com
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2002 3:34 am

Post by Cadmium »

Confirmed

Let there be light :)
Last edited by Cadmium on Thu May 16, 2002 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2002 11:54 am

Post by jeep »

confirmed
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2002 2:15 pm

Post by Beaudoin »

I swear, as a red-blooded citizen of Illiarridarisori del riarimundi, I will hunt down the last of those mafia *insert colorful expletive here*.
Beaudoin responds: "Hey! Well, no hard feeling, I guess. Since 2 is greater than 3, I'll help y'all string up Medicated Lain" -jeep, Minigame 20
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2002 3:21 pm

Post by quercitron »

It was a busy night in the little town, despite the apparent vigilance of the vigilante force. ;Agent 007, better known to his fellow Townies as mudster, was walking down Main Street, looking for trouble or a cute woman. ;Incidentally, he found both, in the form of one of the Mafia disguised as a prostitute. ;Only too happy to share his store of several thousand STDs with her, he accepted her proposition and quickly found himself castrated. ;To James Bond, that is the same as death.One would think that the Town would wake up with 24 people, then. ;Not so: upon the daily examination, only 22 assemble in the Town Square. ;It doesn't take the Town long to notice the conspicuous absence of jesternl and Cadmium, nor the appearance of a squirrel and a strangely plantlike object in their respective houses.mudster (James Bond, 007) - killed by the Mafiajesternl - temporarily turned into a squirrel (cannot speak nor vote)Cadmium - temporarily rather plantlike (can make only one post today) It is now DAY 1. ;12 TO LYNCH
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2002 3:45 pm

Post by jeep »

Woo Hoo~pet's the cute little brown squirrel~~avoids stepping on the greenery~Well, how do you start a day?  I guess:Someone killed mudster  Someone must pay~looks around for anyone wearing boring black~~waits for someone to act suspicious~
Raamawen
Raamawen
Townie
Raamawen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2002 4:40 pm

Post by Raamawen »

*pets the squirrel and the plant*So. What I have been able to figure out so far:1. Mafia are bad. They kill people.2. There's some sort of mad-scientist type running around. Or maybe some of the roles involve random involuntary shapeshifting.3. This looks to be a typical first day: if we do have a lynching, it'll be near-random (or at best based on who was overly keen to start).No voting from me just yet, as I really don't want to go dramashrinking anyone.
[size=84]'minut on murhattu, hakattu paloiksi, heitetty seinille, naurettu pois' --CMX, [i]Helvetin hyvä paimen[/i][/size]
SaberKitty
SaberKitty
SaberKitty

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2002 4:57 pm

Post by SaberKitty »

hewo wittle squirwee, awen't we da cutest wittle squirwee, yes we awe, yes we awe...(i really do talk to my pets like this, if i were them, i'd shoot me )Ah, ah, ah...CHOO  *takes a decongestent(sp?)* damn plant allergies... (no offense meant Cadmium )so... we've got someone with animal-like and plant-like magical powers?  the jolly green giant perhaps? (the only well know plant-guy i can think of-besides the great pumpkin)anyone know of animal-like people?also to think about...what does animafying and plantification do to someone?(besides the no-vote/no speak onve talking thing)  is it protection? is it a curse?anyone anywhere know why someone would do that (ick ) to double-o-seven?  even for mafia, that's just lowand i'll end by fosing antrax(fos:antrax) for not liking blue text- meaning he prefers the boring black. perhaps he dresses black and goes by a one syllable name? just joshing ya (for now... *da da da* - that was dramatic music )- unfos:antrax
[color=blue]Hug a snowman, It's a cold world out there![/color]
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2002 5:13 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

OMG this is the easiest first day I've ever had in mafia  First of all we can be almost sure that Lorrana Bobbit is part of the mafia (any other improbable role you can imagine fitting the bill?)  Second of all it's obvious to me we should vote Cadmium  This for two reasons:1.  If we are wrong we only killed a plant.2.  It's just too much fun asking Cadmium for a denfense when you know he only gets one post.I will also say that I will not hesitate to change my vote with due haste to anyone who even thinks of lynching the squirrel.   Squirrels are just too cool.Q: did James bond have any abilities you will tell us about?sketchwick
Beaudoin
Beaudoin
Watcher
Beaudoin
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2002 5:29 pm

Post by Beaudoin »

Well, we can infer from Cadmium's position that we're dealing with an insane green-thumb. ;In addition to this, we can tell that we're also dealing with a psychotic zoologist from jesternl's position. ;Now feeding this data into Slot A, turning Crank B, letting jesternl's magic work Spinny-wheel C, and playing Eenie-Meenie-Miney-Moe with List D, we get the result:Ask again later.Well, crap. ;FOS: Saberkitty, because I despise cute-speech. ;
Beaudoin responds: "Hey! Well, no hard feeling, I guess. Since 2 is greater than 3, I'll help y'all string up Medicated Lain" -jeep, Minigame 20
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2002 7:46 pm

Post by jeep »

Beaudoin, I have to agree with the FOS: Saberkitty.  Although you may ACT like you despise the cutesy speak, I suspect that if jesternl came up to you, you'd pet him.  You might be FOSing SK because your green with envy that she can so freely speak her mind and that you cannot admit that you use cutesy speech yourself.However, I support the FOS because SK didn't post in her normal blue, meaning that she's acting differently.  Sure she claims it's because of Antrax, but I bet she's really mafia and only wears blackSketchwick, don't pick on the plant  In fact, what non-mafia would pick on the poor defenseless plant?? FOS: Sketchwick-JEEP
jesternl
jesternl
Townie
jesternl
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2002 1:55 am

Post by jesternl »

says nothing
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2002 2:06 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Did someone start passing around a joint and didnt tell me?Anyways, as for my obligatory person-most-likely-to-be-quiet first vote:Vote: eillid
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Townie
Soothsayer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 2:12 am

Post by Soothsayer »

vote: Neorandom first day votin
mudster
mudster
Watcher
mudster
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 2:29 am

Post by mudster »

I got killed (ok castrated is more correct)? But... but... why? I thought I'm pretty much the scapegoat in most games... *Goes off to repair his hurt... pride*
Imagine a world without humans. Pretty peaceful, eh?
MiriYami
MiriYami
Townie
MiriYami
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 4:23 am

Post by MiriYami »

hmmm...A very interesting turn of events.So, question the first: ;is mudster actually dead or is he still about, just with a higher voice?And, yeesh ;Squirrels are very cute, as are plants, but the question is how they got turned. ;Maybe a form of protection? ;The question is about why they got turned as well as by whom.Anyway, as i have absolutely no idea right now, I will not vote yet; i will wait for a little more of the first day to develop, assuming the server stays working.
[i]Two smallish lynch mobs formed up, but, feeling rather apathetic about the whole thing, just went home.[/i] --SpicyJ, in Mafia4, on the Brunchma board
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 5:11 am

Post by Antrax »

vote: sketchwickReason: attacking the only person who wouldn't be able to adequately defend himself is a very mafia thing to do. Of course, now you'll say you were only joking. Luckily, I'm allergic to joke votes and I vote for people who vote jokingly to discourage that strategy, which is beneficial for the mafia.Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Raamawen
Raamawen
Townie
Raamawen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 6:12 am

Post by Raamawen »

A possibly temporary vote: sketchwick for being a bastard. I don't like bastards. But if there's one thing Speed Brunchmafia 1 taught me, it's that the mafia aren't always the obvious bastards; oftentimes they're the ones mourning and tearing their hair out and laying flowers on the graves every time a townie dies.
[size=84]'minut on murhattu, hakattu paloiksi, heitetty seinille, naurettu pois' --CMX, [i]Helvetin hyvä paimen[/i][/size]
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 7:35 am

Post by mith »

Luna wanted me to post to say that mafiascum isn't connecting for her, and so don't kill her for being quiet.I will hold my vote for now, I'm too stressed with my exam to make a reasonable post.
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 8:17 am

Post by quercitron »

James Bond, being a Secret Agent, takes the secrets of his role with him to his castration...er...grave. Vote Count (12 to lynch)sketchwick: 2 (Raamawen, Antrax)Neo: 1 (Sooth)eillid: 1 (IS)Cadmium: 1 (sketchwick)
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 8:23 am

Post by jeep »

Raamawen said:Quote A possibly temporary vote: sketchwick for being a bastardHmm... a temporary vote??  Well, sure, Sketch is a bastard, but that's just in his nature.  This seems to me like a mafia member trying to disassociate himself with another mafia member... of course you usually wouldn't ANNOUNCE that you were making a temporary vote.  Maybe it's a slip, but vote: sketchwick and if he's mafia, Raamawen, you are next on my list.  I picked Sketch for two reasons:1) he did pick on one of the two people who cannot defend themselves adequately2) he picked the 'less suspicious' of the two, since he CAN post, but only once.  That seems very calculated.  Which, of course, is in Sketchwick's nature.3) I want to see his reply to this.IS, you didn't get the joint?  Well, I'm sure it'll come around again.  Just don't take any of the brown acid.  ~wonders how many will get the reference... and to those who do, no I'm not that old, I was only just being born then~
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 8:49 am

Post by Neo »

Mafiascum hasn't been working for me either...After reading the posts, I'm going to vote Sketchwick because you seem to be taking an opportunity to attack somebody who can't adequately defend themselves, and like Antrax, I don't like joke voting, it wastes the towns time and makes it easier for the mafia.Also, FOS Jeep for seeming to be trying to set up Raamaween's lynch.
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”